U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis was in Israel earlier today where he participated in a joint press conference with Israeli Defense Minister Liberman.

This entry was posted in Islam, Israel, Jihad, media bias, Military, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Joint Press Conference – Def Sec Jim Mattis and Israel Defense Minister Liberman…

1. SharonKinDC says:

I enjoy listening to Mattis. Calm. Focused. On point.

2. fleporeblog says:

I really enjoyed that video. There is such genuine respect NOW between our two countries. It really saddens me that Israeli/Americans that have the ability to vote in our elections tend to vote for the Democrats election after election.

What Obozo has done to undermine Israel with the Iran deal and billions of dollars to help them fund terrorism would mortify me if I was an Israeli/American. If they can’t see with their own eyes that our President and his administration truly have the best interest of Israel in mind than I hate to say they will never open their eyes. Or, god forbid, they will open them when it is too late!

• Rudy Bowen says:

Then whine and beg when the balloon goes up again.
      I wish the stupid suicidal lemmings could be easily identified and sorted out…I’d love to be able to just ignore the cowards and fools when that begging starts. It’s easier to know with the muzzies, just assume they all are practicing taqiyya…it’s the only way to be sure. I also wish DJT, Mattis, et al. were doing that because anything else is going to cost us a great deal.
      The left in this country and the muzzies deserve each other.

• botvinnik says:

Israel is an oasis of civilization in a vast desert of barbarism.

• WVPatriot says:

You do remember Europe during the 1930’s…ENOUGH said.

The “writing on the wall” seems to be written in invisible ink…so very, very sad.

Heartbreaking….

3. aprilyn43 says:

As a Christian I totally support Israel – And, the moving of the American embassy to Israel’s true capital to Jerusalem.
    When Muslims ruled Jerusalem all non-Muslims suffered, so never again should Muslims have control of Jerusalem.
    Its also good to see Sec’y Mattis supporting a position that Jerusalem should always be in Hewush hands. I know he held a more liberal Obama opinion before; Mattis and was wrong.

4. deanbrh says:

Minister Liberman is a nervous wreck, for some reason I would like to understand, which serves to magnify the already spectacular professionalism of Sec.Mattis. I love the huge feeling of safety I get when Sec. Mattis speaks.

• seabrznsun says:

Yes deanbrh, I noted that as well as some indications of paranoia. He may feel upstaged or beholden to SOS Mattis. Who knows what their meetings covered. Perhaps Minister Liberman has reason to worry about something he wasn’t considering before now. He’s of Russian descent and has jumped around from political party and stance since he’s been a student in Israel. I’m not sure he can be trusted and believe he was possibly given his cabinet role in order to keep a close eye on him.

• bessie2003 says:

My impression as Minister Liberman spoke was that of someone who, speaking English, is not their daily language so to me he looked to be someone who was patiently taking time to choose the correct wording, and when listening taking time to be sure he was interpreting into his native language what Secretary Mattis was saying. Not nervousness, but carefulness. Just my impression.

5. AnnS says:

I know the issues are very complex for what is going
    On in that region. If Syria and Putin would drop their alliance with Iran and hezbollah it would increase their credibility 99% in taking out Isis. What happens if isis is defeated and it comes time to pay the fiddler back. We all know how that worked out post WWII and Stalins USSR And Assad needs to get over possessing the Golan Heights. Just ain’t gonna happen. Isreal has done a competent job of sending Assad a message and just needs to know America has their back