March 31st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #71

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,585 Responses to March 31st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #71

1. App that Warns of ICE Raids:

A – Subpoena Manufacturer for all App Users with their Contact Info (Raid Target List)

B – Prosecute Phone Manufacturers for Aiding & Abetting with both Criminal & Civil Penalties

C – ICE Poses as Users: Set up STING with ICE Agents pre-deployed to Workplace
    (Poser-Agent posts alert & Team picks up illegals as they stream out the doors)
    (Yes – Like shooting fish in a barrel)

2. paulraven1 says:

Any chance some republicans defect on Gorsuch and we can’t even reach 50 vote threshold?

3. ledygrey says:

NUNES video interview this morning at KMJ 580am Fresno (Nunes home district) regarding latest on intel investigation:

4. paper doll says:

So we can arrest and prosecute DC pedos and traitors….or we can accuse Russia of whatever , and get a war on to cover up those crimes….which way is it going? I’m hoping for the arrests

5. NHVoter says:

6. NHVoter says:

7. rich33y says:

It’s been a few hours now since Fox came out with the story about the high-up intel official unmasking and that Schiff went to the WH to view documents.

Neither Breitbart or Drudge have any mention of either. If they’re not parsing content then these stories should have shown up awhile ago.

Sort of sad, I used to like ’em both.

8. cheekymeeky says:

If looks could kill…

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

FOX has “Breaking News” just now that Trump called Schiff to the WH after he was shown the information.

10. Auston Goolsbee is on Fox. He is my favorite liberal. He is brilliant, humorous, and the last person on the planet I would want to debate. I would not last a minute.

• soozword says:

If true, this really pisses me off. What’s next, no wall?

• sunnydaze says:

Maybe the high #’s of the past few years are not the “normal” #’s?

OR, maybe these people will be vetted to be actual refugees?

• soozword says:

I can think of several questions on this. SUNDANCE, we need you — what the hell is going on here?!!! I’m going to ask my contacts in NumbersUSA and the Center for Immigration Studies.

• Oldschool says:

Vette???? Shut the friggin’ door! This was supposed to stop.

• sunnydaze says:

He never said he was going to shut the door on all refugees, Old School.

It was the MSM who lied and *said* he’d said that.

He also said anyone coming here needed to be properly vetted- which is impossible to do for people coming from those 7 countries on that list, which is why they are on that list.

Impossible to vet = no entry.

Possible to vet = possible entry.

• soozword says:

At that rate there is no special vetting going on, it’s business as usual: cram them in as fast as possible.

• Oldschool says:

“Going back to normal refugee numbers” doesn’t sound like any change.

• sunnydaze says:

Maybe Obama upped the numbers and “normal” is much lower. That’s what I meant.

• soozword says:

From the article: “The U.S. State Department is ramping up refugee admissions back to more normal levels after it had slowed to a trickle over the past month under President Donald Trump.

WND has confirmed through a State Department spokesperson that the administration is set to more than double the number of refugees arriving in U.S. cities from the current 400 per week to 900 per week. [Frankly I was surprised that they were even bringing, or planned to bring 400 a week—ed].

……….Do the math, this comes out to approximately 62,482!….the 62,482 is not a historically low number. In fact, it’s just barely under the per-year average of 64,000 since 2002.”

• benifranlkin says:

check the source…looks like in between shady to goofy

• Kaco says:

What happened to the Saudi tent cities??? Last thing we need is more Muslims!

• IdahoDeplorable says:

I mentioned this yesterday. This is what I heard as well. Ann Corcoran is very reliable on these issues. She is practically the only one who really watches refugee issues and is the first, I believe, to find out how the churches were behind this.
      I hope this changes soon. POTUS-What about the snake?!

• Bill says:

Sigh. I honestly don’t care that much about jobs or regulations (not that they are not important) but I do care a lot about refugees and immigration. This is disheartening. 900 per week people that we will support, some for the rest of their lives, is a nightmare.

• Oldschool says:

Agree Bill. The burden and danger of out of control immigration affects every aspect of our lives and has been doing so for over 40 years. All of our public services have been overwhelmed, especially our education. Our healthcare system has collapsed with all the uninsured and unpaid bills that drove up insurance costs long before ocare. The welfare programs are on steroids. Jobs have been swallowed up. Crime and gangs roam our streets and our culture dilluted so it is unrecognizeable. I had hoped this would have been seriously addressed. Without a real change, our Republic will be lost.

11. JoD says:

What did I miss?
    David Horowitz said on Lou Dobbs Tonight….
    “When Paul Ryan threw Trump under the bus during the campaign, it was the Freedom Caucus that came to Trump’s rescue.”
    When was that? I’m sorry, I must have forgotten when the I Love Ted Cruz and therefore I can’t stand Donald Trump so-called Freedom Caucus lifted a finger then or now to help “Trump”!
    Please remind me.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

That has been the day’s talking point by several FC supporters/members. A great deal of the HFC members are NeverTrumpers and have spoken harshly in public about Trump. Not surprised, though, that Dobbs is going after Ryan again. He is obsessed with Ryan, and it is getting to the point that it is not enjoyable watching his show as much anymore.

• Oldschool says:

Honestly don’t understand the sudden defense of Ryan and his merry band of bandits here at CTH. What the heck did I miss? Was he born again or something?

• Alexsandra says:

I’m still anti-Ryan. But I’m also annoyed about the hypocrisy re the HFC. Impediments.

• KitKat says:

What part of supporting your president don’t you understand? It has nothing to do with defending Ryan. It is about supporting the president, the ONLY person on earth who could have won the last election for Republicans. The disloyalty to him is gross.

• I am pro Ryan, I can’t ignore his history of conservative advocacy.
          Trump has yet to prove that his political philosophy is superior.
          I have questions about some of his positions but not his leadership skills.
          I do not expect the conservatives to bow at Trumps feet, just yet.
          Trumps negotiating skills are superior, he has superior courage, character and charisma but he may wind up falling back to the conservative philosophy.
          So Let’s not throw the Trump skeptics off the boat just yet.

• Montana says:

When Has Paul Ryan ever been a conservative? Because if he has I have never seen it!

• Deb says:

Ryan is incompetent. He is in the House because he lacks the political skill and charisma to win a statewide race, he couldn’t even tip the scale for Romney in Wisconsin. He simply doesn’t have what it takes to actually win, he is nothing but a wonk that the establishment find useful to use as a puppet.

I’m in Wisconsin, and I’m ashamed his district keeps re-electing him. But he does bring home the bacon.

• cozette says:

If he’s going after Ryan he needs to go after Pence. Trump put his VP in charge of making sure Trump’s MAGA agenda was set up to pass through the House and Senate.

• Deb says:

Ted Cruz made some phone calls for the campaign so they could have an awkward photo op. Is that what he’s talking about? Trump didn’t need anyone to come to “his rescue,” he knows how to win unlike the HFC.

12. Dr. Emmett L. Brown says:

13. majorstar says:

I have to complain [again] about conservatives/Republicans on TV: Every one of them who gets into an argument on Muh Russia! invariably concedes that “Russia obviously tried to influence our election”. Do they really — REALLY? — believe that there is ANY credible evidence that Russia did anything? The laughable U.S. “Intelligence” Community couldn’t even examine the DNC server(s) themselves to see evidence of hacking. Instead, the DNC refused access and made them accept (???) the analysis of their own “cybersecurity” specialist CrowdStrike, which has an anti-Russian bias among their owners/management. Moreover, the CrowdStrike analysis has been seriously undercut by revelations of improper attribution of hacking by Russians in multiple cases, and an admission that their conclusion on the DNC server was the result of “deduction” and the “process of elimination”. Some scientific basis, huh? Our government has provided no visible evidence to the public that any hacking of the DNC or Podesta was done. They don’t ever say how it was done.

Yet TV conservative representatives — tonight it was Jesse Watters on Fox — continue to lay down to the Leftist smear that OUR ELECTIONS WERE ALTERED BY THE RUSSIANS. It is preposterous that our supposed “people” do not have to backbone to stand up and fight back on a major hoax issue being perpetrated on our President and our Country. Just like the Michelle Fields hoax.

• Influence is an ambiguous word. A butterfly flaps it wings and influences the wind. One molecule of air moves a decameter.

• majorstar says:

I have to compliment Tucker Carlson who is taking issue with the assertion very strongly with a D Congressman. Dem just says “IC has so found and that’s good enough for me.”

• majorstar says:

Also, what is their evidence of influence? Even chaos theory?

• Mexico tried to influence our elections. Obama even told the illegals to go vote.

Saudi Arabia influenced our elections, giving Hillary over 20% of her campaign funds.

So when they say “Russia influenced the elections..,” in their minds, they aren’t necessarily LYING … and one could say that virtually ANY country influenced our elections.

At this point, I’d say that Indonesia influenced our elections…with the Awan brothers providing a continual conduit and endless stream of highly sensitive information.

Ask Debbie Wasserman Schultz if she has finally fired the Awan brothers and taken their log-in privileges. Hell, at this point, any number of elected officials could be complicit in “accidentally sharing” their access to our intel with whoever pays them off.

It’s all about INTENT, right?

14. gary says:

Sundance
    Are you going to do an April Fools Day post on us tomorrow?

15. sunnydaze says:

OK. Third try since I see my comment above actually posted.

A Swedish “feminist” is moving out of her old neighborhood because of problems with the immigrant population and their treatment of women.

She tried to start “coffee meeting groups” to deal with the problems but I guess the new guests didn’t go for that idea:

16. sunnydaze says:

Does this site no longer take posts from Breitbart?

I’ve tried 3 times to post a link and it’s just not happening.

17. rashamon says:

An interesting interview with a Canadian professor, Jordan Peterson, on the neo-Marxists taking over the dialogue on university campuses:

18. Just Scott says:

Where on Earth is Barry O?

If I wanted to pick the most remote place to hide on this planet, the best options would be close to Tetiaroa, or the South Pole. Tetiaroa sounds much more comfortable…

19. muffyroberts says:

With so much fake news, please don’t add to it and do April Fools jokes tomorrow.

People might believe you.

20. briandrake75 says:

The harpies are having a good laugh tonight.

“The FBI is doing it’s thing but I can’t see how they’re getting anywhere.”

“They’re out lying every day!”

“It’s like Nixon. He surrounded himself with a bunch of sycophants too.”

“MSNBC says he can’t last the summer.”

I saved the last line for last even though it happened first. I mean, come on, MSNBC is the standard by which you judge events? Also they used to say that every day during the election. I’ve lost track of all the time Trump wasn’t supposed to “last” a certain period.

• sunnydaze says:

Frankly, I’m staring to be amazed at this.

I knew they were dummies. I guess I just didn’t realize HOW dumb cuz they’re going lower than even I ever thought they COULD.

It blows my mind that these numb nuts believe all the fake news that’s shoveled into them, every pile, very morsel.

• briandrake75 says:

I hear them every night but not every conversation is quotable. Every since Flynn asked “for immunity” last night, they’re like kids before Christmas chomping at the bit for Santa to come by with the presents. They really think they “got him” this time. They can’t wait for Flynn to start talking.

• sunnydaze says:

“Not every conversation is quotable”. LOL!

I’m just staring to feel like almost every convo I have with these ridiculous Democrats is quotable in it’s gob-smacked stupidity, I guess.

The parroting of the latest fake news or Dem Party “line” is getting mind-numbing.

• Oldschool says:

I am not sure about that. They are afraid of what he has to say. I can’t wait for him to start talking. Just this week we had Manaforte, Stone, Kushner and Flynn all say, hey, we’ll come talk to you. So far they haven’t been invited to the party.

• Howie says:

Maybe they have been given too much credit. Rational people think they are actually trying to make a case of some sort. What if they are just leftist lunatics?

21. psadie says:

This sex ring takes another turn with the mentally ill sent to wealthy clients so very sad…

22. SharonKinDC says:

Found an interesting article at Breitbart. They, too, point to Walsh as the leaker and note 4 candidates to take her place. The best, imo, is Dearborn. Fmr Sessions guy, pro-Trump. His job would then be filled by pro-Trump David Urban of PA, who was key in helping to take that State. The others are a combo of Reince and Pence people and one, who worked for the RNC is another known leaker as confirmed by two sources.

23. How many of these giant hacks “Military,Gov. Yahoo,It was CHINA” are for real or did they get MARBLED? re; WIKILEAKS.

24. Kaco says:

Breitbart has jumped the shark. Featuring a story all over its headline of an interview with Mark Cuban of all people! What is going on?

I just read earlier from Lame Cherry about how Breitbart is funded by Robert Mercer, who is connected to Bannon. They were for Cruz then switched to Trump when he was winning, and got Bannon from Breitbart to be his campaign manager. I don’t even typically read Lame Cherry but someone mentioned it on here. Frankly, Lame Cherry is just too much for me, everyone near Pres. Trump is his enemy, maybe it’s true and I just can’t get that depressed right now.

• Michelle says:

No kidding…that Mark Cuban interview was the last straw for me too.

• joninmd22 says:

It was an IQ lowering half hour. Cuban hawked his hover board and bent Alex Marlow over like a prison bi+(h.

After back stabbing the President they must be racing towards the bottom.

• Kaco says:

There is no integrity for them. You know how usually their headline story of high importance would be featured all over the top in pieces to the one story? That’s how they featured Cuban’s interview, as if any of us would want to know about Mark Cuban’s exclusive. This is a betrayal the more I think about it.

• paulraven1 says:

Yes, what has happened to Breitbart? Was it Bannon leaving?

• Deb says:

If Lame Cherry is “too much for you,” why are you bothering to mention it?

I agree LC is a ridiculous conspiracy blog that eventually gets something right.

Bannon was on the Trump train long before Mercer had to give up on Cruz.

• Kaco says:

That’s good to hear, really.

I was mentioning it because I had just read about the Breitbart/Mercer connection today and then subsequently getting Bannon in with Trump. Yes, there is a lot of conspiracy there, Pence is much loathed for one, I remember reading a while back. I honestly don’t know if there is any truth to any of it. It’s depressing because it seems Pres. Trump is more alone according the Lame Cherry.

• cmscarpa says:

Lame Cherry called Walsh as the leaker weeks ago. But I can see why you’re PO’ed — you’re referenced over there. 😉

• cozette says:

Breitbarts WH bureau Chief is a big anti Trumper.

25. Howie says:

What we need is a policy for if you get sick or hurt. If you are poor you can get a FREE Policy when you get sick or hurt. If you are not poor you can still get it cheap, if you get sick or hurt. If you are not sick or hurt you can not get a policy due to pre existing wellness. I know this discriminates against healthy people but TOO BAD…

26. sunnydaze says:

OK guys, this is weird. Massive unrest in Paraguay right now. Look at this tweet and it sounds like they’re saying that same chant that the nuts here say: “The People, United! Will Never be Divided!”

Apparently, they re storming the Congress Bldg. there. Lots of rioting everywhere.

• wheatietoo says:

Found this on that hashtag…

Paraguay has been in perpetual political unrest for decades.

Apparently, what set it off this time…their congress voted in secret to let the current president run again to keep his position.

So they burned the building down.

27. Willy says:

Whatever is going on, we need to really pray for President Trump AND his family.
    Something very bad may be going down.

28. big bad mike says:

I want the filibuster and the nuke so that William Pryor replaces Ginsburg after she has a stroke when Gorsuch gets confirmed. Trump is blessed. God will give him 4 supreme Court picks. Then the horror will stop.

29. zephyrbreeze says:

Have you heard Matt Drudge on Michael Savage today for Michael’s birthday?

Amazing…..