It’s Wednesday…

♦ The Trump-backed healthcare reform plan will pass. ♦  Judge Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed.  ♦ And President Trump will be proven accurate on his surveillance claims.

Why?

Because Trump.

Don’t ask me how he sees around corners; it’s a gift.  For a select few – you have known some of them in your own life.  So have I.

It’s just a thing like that.

Defying the gravitational laws of politics or life.  It’s just another Wednesday.

When you get done wondering with that, make him a sandwich, ketchup, then go back to what you were doing.

President Trump is having dinner with Secretary Tillerson tonight.  Good times, good times.  Smiles, big talk.  Important men.

Grandkids.

Neither concerned about flak and chaff.

Peers.  Titans.

Comfy in the cafeteria.

You really think a #NeverTrump congress-critter is going to vote against Trump?  LOL. Because YOU.  1,543 delegates.  Only needed 1,237.

How many column inches spent saying: “no way”?

Largest number of individual small donor contributions to a presidential campaign in the history of the Republican party.

Leverage.

Judge Gorsuch cracking jokes in confirmation hearing.  Doesn’t appear to be sweating small stuff.  Important man. Important job.

Ever known a guy who can build a successful business empire and lie to his people?  Doesn’t happen long term.  10,000+ love their boss.  Loyal crew, loyal voters.

Genuine worry about investigation of law requires deceit.  No worries, tell Comey go say whatever he feels is needed.

Best President of our lifetime.

Right man, right time.

Who matters.

YOU !

All else?  Less.

Important man doing important work.

Since June 14, 1946:

Hate him?

Doesn’t matter.

Flea.

Nothing changes.

Same approach.

Tomorrow is another Thursday.

My President !

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Secretary Tillerson, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

517 Responses to Healthcare Reform Will Pass, Gorsuch Will Be Confirmed and President Trump Will Be Proven Accurate on His Surveillance Claims…

1. Regina says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think we’re on Day 61 of The First Hundred Days?

It’s like clanking up those last few feet of track as a roller coaster reaches the top, and from here out it’s just going to be this insane ride until Trump accomplishes everything he set out to do in the 1st 100 –

wheeeeee
    (and “reeeeeeee” too =)

2. janc1955 says:

“Don’t ask me how he sees around corners; it’s a gift. For a select few – you have known some of them in your own life. So have I. It’s just a thing like that.”
    I haven’t had the pleasure of ever knowing anyone even approaching the indefinable abilities and qualities of PDJT. He is like an alien life form to me in terms of his incredible … incredibleness. I just know instinctively he’s got this. I sleep like a rock lately.

3. Sanj says:

S&P Futures are up, probably based on the high probability that this thing will pass tomorrow

4. Walt says:

Keep swinging for the fences boys!!!!

5. kinthenorthwest says:

It’s a Trump Day Wednesday

6. Rip Tide says:

Someone needs to forward a copy of that Klayman letter to everyone they can, including Hannity, ingraham, coulter, oreilly, and plaster it on twitter and facebook. America needs to know that IC and Congress have sat on it for 2 years!!

7. Janeka says:

Sundance, you consistently warm my heart.. God Bless You and Yours

8. NJF says:

Yup, the desperation is real.

9. WallyWorld says:

I believe Trumps ObamaCare is a mistake, but on the bright side it is a process. Well, it’s still has to go throught the Senate, then back through the House and then to reconciliation and to the House and Senate again.

• Walt says:

Then you should have voted for an all talk no action congress person! I am 100% behind the President!

• Pam says:

Exactly. No one should even put Trump and Obamacare in the same sentence. Trump will not let this bill fail because if by some freak chance it does, Trump will remember those who vote against this bill.

• whoseyore says:

I believe that even with the new Health Care Bill…..Our President has a plan. Things are not always as they seem.

• boojum says:

It’s called Tom Price. The Democrats, thinking they would be in control forever,made the head of HHS a virtual “healthcare czar.” Phase Two is turning Price loose to improve things as he will. Phase Three will be codifying those changes into law after the mid-terms of 2018.

• michael mcmahon says:

ww I kept on changing my mind about the ryancare bill but my President Trump endorses it. My President Trump has been spat on, lied to , belittled, insulted. I trust my President Trump and so I support the bill, if he says it will work out I believe him .

• FrenchNail says:

I am like you. I do not like the new bill at all. BUT if Trump is behind it, I am willing to give it a chance. I just would have liked to see a more revolutionary bill. Something really out of the box offering a completely new way of thinking…. OH, But wait, it comes from Congress… Never mind, nothing good comes from that bunch anyway.

• wondering999 says:

Me too.

• WallyWorld: Enough with your concern trolling – you’re beginning to shame your handle.

10. thesavvyinvester says:

“Because Trump” Thank You Sundance. I haven’t been so un-worried in years, You know PDJT has it handled, and they are deconstructing the federal Leviathan. Like you I have the “gift” at times, and it is blessing and a curse. But you my friend have it in spades. G-d Bless, and we all love CTH !

11. navysquid says:

I agree with 2 of 3 of the above by Sundance. I just don’t think the HC bill will pass. This is where many draw a line and say start over by just repealing it and then move forward to a better plan including HSA’s, state lines, etc…or start there with a new plan and have someone other than Ryan pitch it because people just do not trust him.

Also recall how they threw in the student loan crap when the ACA was passed, so this whole thing Ryan keeps saying that they can only do certain things under reconciliation is bunk to a point. How is that Democrats always can get things done but for the last 8 yrs all we hear from R’s is we can’t do this and we can’t do that…now they control all three branches and still can’t do anything. Thank goodness for Pres Trump who is doing ALL the heavy lifting.

• whoseyore says:

I think the HC Bill is going exactly as planned. I think the main thing we need to take away from watching our President in action is patience.

• navysquid says:

In one sense, I hope not…I trust Pres Trump and Bannon and S Miller, however, they are all separate from Congress and what machinations they do on the Hill, and get buried in the legislation is the real monster…they seem to be purposely hurrying this bill and it makes me wonder why? All of you on this site know I am as conservative as the day is long and I Just. Don’t. Trust. Ryan.

The govt does NOT and should not be involved in healthcare (which this bill isn’t its about insurance)…trust me as someone that relies on the VA.

• john graham says:

you sir, are correct…I don’t want the republicans in control of my healthcare…anymore then I wanted the dems in control of my healthcare…they ran on repeal only for 7 long years….now it’s repeal and replace….GET THE GOVT OUT OF HEALTHCARE….KILL THIS BILL

• shallbe4 says:

We need affordable healthcare in this country and Trump will bring that to us. I love and trust President Trump and I know he will do the right thing.

• dalethorn says:

Knowing what the difficulties are, and after listening to long interviews on Hannity and elsewhere that illustrate the extreme problems in unraveling all of the Obamacare tentacles throughout the system, and not to forget the astounding amount of money at stake, it’s clear to me that only a miracle-worker who knows how to “cut through the crap” like a world-class surgeon could hope to address this. It is a huge scary mess, and the good news is that the one person who can steer us through this is at the helm.

I think too many people visualize Obamacare as “a congressional bill”, “a law”, “a budget item”, or something like that. It’s soooooo much more complicated. My suggestion is to google “why is obamacare so complex”, or just read a few good insights like this one: http://americablog.com/2013/11/aca-obamacare-complicated.html

Once you realize the enormity of it, you can better appreciate what Trump has to do to get it replaced.

• shallbe4 says:

We can either light candles and pray for affordable healthcare or we can fight for it. Trump is a religious man but he never shrinks from a fight.

12. LuckeeeShot says:

Freedom Caucus on Hannity tonight said they have agreed in principle with the president on a deal. They are waiting to make sure the language in the bill represents that before they say yes. No way president Trump lets wording cause this to fall apart.

13. JustScott says:

I hate to be the one to pee in the punch bowl, but CNN has dramatic breaking news now:

“US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians * ”

* (important notice: official may not be from the US, or in the US, or even be from this planet, and could be mythical fairytale creatures; there may be less than one of these magical alien lifeform officials; the use of the word “may” does not necessarily imply any remote probability, reality, or vaugue possibility; the terms of “coordinated” refer to a relativistic measure of distance in the space time continuum; this is not to be considered a solicitation or offer to sell; this offer to sell may be void in your city, county, state of mind, and is not available to employees or relatives of Fake News Network, or its affiliates, subsidiaries or benefactors; consult you physician and therapist before consuming any mind altering disinformation; )

• whoseyore says:

Don’t worry….they are going under and are grabbing at anything that appears solid to hold onto. They are desperate and will be exposed to the light soon enough. Then all will see what government has become. This would be a good time to start a third party.

• whoseyore says:

Apologize, it is late and I am trying to digest as many comments as I can from this great family and missed your sarcasm.

• steph_gray says:

I think we already have a third party. Our President is really a true independent who ran under the umbrella of the Republicans but did not cave to be one of them. He is building a movement that is utterly distinct form the two, some say only one, parties that existed last year. He was smart and knew that running as Independent in name would not get him there. But he embodies the concept of independence, and so do we his Deplorables.

• BakoCarl says:

In other words – The woman piaba and the man piaba
      and the Ton Ton call baka lemon grass,
      The lily root, gully root, belly root TRUMP,
      And the famous grandy scratch scratch.

• dalethorn says:

The problem with anyone launching “investigations” into conservative blogs and news agencies should be obvious. Sooner or later it’s going to backfire on them, and their own shady practices and money-changing will come to light. And CNN and the likes of Huffington Post are dirty. And we haven’t even begun serious prosecution into the Obama/Hillary Russian/Iranian/etc. hostage payoffs and uranium deals, let alone what happened to Eric Braverman and the millions “donated” to the Clinton Foundation in expectation of a Hillary victory.

14. 4bleu says:

“Ever known a guy who can build a successful business empire and lie to his people? Doesn’t happen long term.”

Absolute truth! It’s easy for the cheap billionaires who got rich fast playing middle man markup ticks on exclusive deals. They grab their new wealth and run off.

15. Pam says:

• dalethorn says:

Opposition is fine. Obamacare can go piecemeal or all at once. The longer it takes, the more hurt there will be to its victims, and the more pressure the obstructers will feel from above AND below.

• benifranlkin says:

Dent was born butt first and stayed that way. He and Toomey are Club for Growth

16. Pam says:

17. citizen817 says:

Tom Price/Tucker

18. AndrewJackson says:

Question:

In parts 2&3 will there be ‘outside’ insurance options that are not eligible for aca subsidies but will allow insurers to price off any risk metric they choose. The most affordable coverage will occur when insurers can jack up rates for obese old smoker and lower them for the young and healthy.

• Just Scott says:

Factoid: obese old smokers don’t consume much medical expense. They don’t live that long. The people who live to be 100 with a cabinet full of maintenance meds and three doctor appointments a week are the expensive ones…

• chiefworm says:

They don’t have to live long to incur huge expenses. Heart attack, diabetes, dialysis, O2, and the list goes on and on. Living to 100 generally means they lived a healthy lifestyle meaning fewer doctor’s visits while alive yet paying all that time.

• Arkindole says:

Glad we got the anti smoking lobby spokesman in here. Ever wonder why pets of smokers don’t show the same mortality rate and pathology as humans? I mean carcinogens are carcinogens, no?

Lifestyle does, however, contribute to the costs. Meds are trivial in terms of your so-called “factoid” costs. An example is a non-compliant diabetic who insists on eating a plate of pasta (200g CHO) at every meal. Another: hypertensive patients who won’t take their meds and know a family history of stroke. Genes and lifestyle kiddo.

Try a broken arm in the emergency room for a 12 year old–that’ll convince you where the costs are.

• john graham says:

I don’t believe one word coming out of the mouths of politicians….repeal obamacare first…then come up with a replacement if you can…..NOT SOME COCK AND BULL PLAN ABOUT THREE STEPS, FAR INTO THE FUTURE…..Reagan fell for the same deal with immigration…TRUST NO ONE IN DC

• shallbe4 says:

Does this mean the government will no longer pay for sex change operations as they did under Obama? I’m going to have to rethink this.

19. Thomas K Adamo says:

It’s likely to pass the house. The senate is another matter. The margin in the Senate is very narrow and Rand Paul is a decided NO. Not sure where she stands now, but, Susan Collins was against it a couple of weeks ago and, if I recall correctly, Ted Cruz is on the fence. Although, I expect he’s going to come around for the president. He’s not going to do anything to jeopardize his one chance to get on the Supreme Court. No that I would like to see him there. If they can get a Democrat, or two, to vote in favor then the president will get what he wants.

Regarding this bill. I’ve changed my view. I’m hoping it gets voted down and they’re forced to start from scratch. This phase 1/2/3 business isn’t working for me. If they don’t have 60 votes now, they’re not going to have 60 votes later. Democrats are never going to come around. And they probably shouldn’t because their constituency will rightly kick them to the curb. That, and I highly doubt Republicans are going to wind up with a 60 vote majority after next year’s elections.

20. Joe says:

100% agree? Yes.
    Just about best [short] column ever written by SD? Yup just about.
    Love the new staccato style? GOT to.
    Days left uninspired by CTH? 0000
    KUTGWSD.
    That’s right…[you heard it here first]: Keep Up The Good Work, SunDance;)

21. Liked by 6 people

22. Joan calhoun says:

Just another MAGA day…

23. Libtards plan for the USA

24. kinthenorthwest says:

My main comment is I wish that they had done it in smaller bits.
    I think all bills should be in smaller bits, so there is less room for pork.

25. I disagree. I *don’t* think it will pass on Thursday. Unless Ryan totally caves to Rand Paul’s specified changes / deletions. (Not that that’s a bad thing — Trump would come back with something better…*not* authored primarily by Ryan)

26. Andrew E. says:

Healthcare Reform Will Pass, Gorsuch Will Be Confirmed and President Trump Will Be Proven Accurate on His Surveillance Claims…

This may be my favorite sentence from Sundance.

27. snailmailtrucker says:

Very Nicely Put Sundance !

28. justfactsplz says:

Great short article, S.D. “my president”, it’s the first time I have ever referred to a president as mine. I love the sound of it as it rolls off my tongue and the little bitty tears of pride it invokes. The sandwich? Well meatloaf with ketchup of course!

29. free73735 says:

Thanks, and “blessings”!

30. fred5678 says:

Continuous Non News network crawl:

“U.S. officials info SUGGESTS that Trump associates MAY have coordinated with Russians.”

Some other officials make a guess that some random data tend to lead to the proposition that the Moon is made of green cheese.

31. fred5678 says:

CNN has complete panel of opinionators talk about Russia Russia Russia — hacking hacking hacking, all while AVOIDING big story of Obama admin illegally spreading surveillance info to every government employee in all 17 intel agencies.

32. SpanglishKC says:

ITS TIME!!!… for a little guilty pleasure

YOUR WELCOME

33. deanbrh says:

Sundance, while reading your introduction to this piece, I got interrupted near the beginning and when I came back to it kept reading and trying to guess who wrote it….maybe Bull…maybe Wolf….wow, this is a GREAT writer, so few words evoking so much emotion, WOW this is great, got to the end and THEN realized it was YOU. Sundance you just are THE BEST writer of all time, and the photos with it, so perfect, an epic essay on an epic day, “Just another Wednesday,” of course! God Bless you and thank you for being you, pluperfect in every way.

34. TwoLaine says:

I got a little stuck at Flea, but I got past it. 😉

My President Too!

35. Leslie Ingersoll says:

I am 100% behind our Great President, Donald J Trump🇺🇸
    I 💘 him and his cabinet so much, and increasingly, each day of winning that continues. IMHO, I believe that President Trump is behind repeal and replace, and letting Congress roll in the muck, the bed they made for themselves. They deserve to be on the got seat until they can serve the best interests of WE the American people. I think HE will forge ahead, and stay out of the muck, and let his HHS Secretary tailor the AHCA bill, into a patient centered reform. Congress won’t do that, it means they have to face their constituents, who will never be satisfied. They are waisting our time whining about it. Push them up against that wall, let them (House and Senate) wrestle around until they cry uncle. Trump = Winning

36. kittymyers says:

How apropos that the healthcare bill is voted on today, the 7th anniversary of Obamacare.

37. CharterOakie says:

“Because Trump.”

That says it.

MAGA!

38. aqua says:

Winning Wednesday. The MSM is tongue-tied at the moment. No Russians (except on the Dem side, but can’t report that news), and Obama admin surveilling is not sufficient news for the 6 companies that are trying to control the message.

Now will anyone in the press go interview Obama on this topic? Of course not.

Thank you, White Hats who are supporting our President Trump. MAGA.

39. IMHO: Gorsuch will be confirmed but with very little, if any, support from the left. The AHA will be stifled in committee because the House is playing a GAME. The GOPe has positioned themselves to either pass a total POS bill that will be a total healthcare debacle OR they will fail to pass ANYTHING and will blame that on the Freedom Caucus. Trump needed to position himself carefully to avoid having this ALBATROSS hung around his neck by Paul Ryan.

When Trump first swore the “REPEAL and Replace” rather than simply REPEAL like most want. This POS legislation will guarantee he is a one term president if it plays out the way Paul Ryan steered it.

40. Benson II says:

I loved this article so much. Smiles of joy all the way through.

41. Willy says:

The WALL would have been easy, compared to this giant cluster.
    Billions, not trillions. Instantly visible, not thousands of pages and adjustments.
    Biggest promise of them all!
    HEALTHCARE WILL NEVER BE FIXED WITH 45,000,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    BUILD THE WALL!

42. Rino Hunters United! says:

I am betting on one thing – that the “surveillance info” on Trump was so ‘widely disseminated’ that a copy ended up on Trump’s desk a few weeks back…. so Trump knows very well that he was surveilled – and the information was sent around the DNC networks starting with Obama.

I think the press should drag Obama into this.

43. Toronto Tonto says:

It’s Thursday. Oops.

44. Told ya guys that it wouldn’t pass on Thursday. But don’t worry…an overhaul *will* eventually occur, it will pass, and President TRUMP and our nation will be much the better for it.

45. Emmeran says:

Really? Trump? Don’t be fooled he is not one of us.

He’s not like us, never has been and never will. He doesn’t go to Church and believes only in himself. He hates us.

He is not us, he’s a spoiled rich brat. He’s not us.

He went to private school, bought his way out of service. He’s not us.

He has squandered half of the fortune he was handed (easy research). He’s not us.

Don’t buy the lie, private school boy is as much us as HRC is. NOT US!

Never been like us, despises us. He is not one of us.

• wondering999 says:

LOL Emmeran. You’re part of a different “us”. That’s fine, diversity and all that.

Trump has risked his life to gratify my deplorable soul. I am already gratified, deeply, by a million gestures he’s courageously put himself forward to make. MY PRESIDENT TRUMP. #grateful

• wondering999 says:

and by the way I’m relatively poor. Doesn’t mean a thing to me — financial envy is not the prime motivator of my life. But I love *courage* more than I can express

• perhaps he only goes to church when he can make a good photo op with Pence, who knows for sure….what’s in his heart is only known to God.

What is certain is that THOUSANDS of Christians have been praying for this man to succeed. God loves to use imperfect people to carry out his perfect plans, there is no reason he cannot use Trump to turn around this county and head us in a better direction.

That is what we understand and you apparently don’t.

46. Willy says:

Same thing seems to have happened to Trump that happened to Dr. Howard Dean.
    Dr. Dean was a very well liked cardiologist in Burlington Vt. He comes from money,
    think Dean Whitter Reynolds of the NYSE. He was a very popular governor and a
    big 2nd amendment supporter. I was a machine gun dealer in Vermont and the
    governor would always stop at the gun shows when he was able to. NRA A+.
    Then he went to DC and got involved in ziocon politics.

None of us Vermonters who had known him for years could even recognize what
    he had turned into. Anti-gun, raging, left wing radical.

Trump was a populist man of the people, promising us he would build a wall and
    drain the DC swamp. I was hoping it wouldn’t be another Dr. Howard Dean thing….

‘Fraid I was wrong. I don’t see any work on the wall and he disappeared into the
    swamp and came out preaching RINOcare. He hasn’t even slowed down the flood
    of aliens and refugees…. and don’t give me crap about it takes time… if obama
    had wanted a wall, it would have started even before he was sworn in. And if the
    aliens were huge republican voters, they would have been GONE in months.

I’m depressed.

47. Marygrace Powers says:

WOW – So many new names –
    So many new trolls! I LOVE WINNING ❤️🇺🇸 MAGA!