President Trump Rally Louisville Kentucky – 7:00pm Live Stream…

Tonight President Trump will be holding a rally at in Louisville Kentucky.  The venue is the Freedom Hall in Louisville.  The President Trump speech is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm EDT with pre-rally speeches and introductory activities beginning earlier.

RSBN Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream #1 – Alternate Live Stream #2Fox10 Live Stream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Obamacare, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

436 Responses to President Trump Rally Louisville Kentucky – 7:00pm Live Stream…

1. moosebytes says:

Well…I guess “the Art of the Deal” makes it’s appearance fairly soon.
    BTW: Can anyone tell me where Jeff Sessions is these days? Honestly!

• Cowwow says:

Working hard, moose. Just wait. We will see 😉

• Bull Durham says:

Sessions has the most crucial piece of the Swamp.
      He cleaned out the Dem prosecutors. He’s finding out who among the rest of the thousands in DOJ are loyal to America rather than ideologues or worthless no-talents.

He has cases he can’t touch. The Trump stuff and the Hillary campaign stuff.
      And Comey is Trump’s call.

Sessions is changing the culture back to professionalism and real law enforcement, justice for all.

He’s been there three weeks or so.

What have you been doing the last three weeks?

Sessions is going to be great.

• Educated Citizen says:

The less we see off Sessions means the busier he is and the busier he is the more scary it is for the swamp. I don’t if others felt it or not, to me Comey looked scared and was looking for cover from the Democrats.

• Kelly says:

When they took a break, it wasn’t for him to get up and stretch his legs, it was for him to go change his adult diapers after Gowdy got a hold of him.

• Kelly says:

Sessions is working his tail off.

2. Eric Kennedy says:

3. GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

President Trump knocked it out of the park BIGLY!… if you don’t mind my saying so. Another packed house at a wonderful inspiring and powerful DJT rally. So proud to be an American, and yes it’s going to be GREAT again!!

4. duchess01 says:

5. Sayit2016 says:

These are things I think about…..Is it wrong to love OUR President as much as I do ? Because I do. I love him. Stay strong President Trump—we will fight every day to MAGA right beside you !

6. M. Mueller says:

For me, and my house, we have faith in this man and are going to stand behind him. Whatever it takes. Thank you, President Trump.

7. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Magnificent Speech!! 😀

8. Catherine Octavia says:

Love my America 1st President And 1st lady Melania Trump

9. SpanglishKC says:

Thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP! Everytime I get to hear your rally speeches I fell uplifted. God bless you. I seriously don’t know how YOU do it. There has to be the hand of our creator at work. There is no other explanation.

10. JLG 🇺🇸 says: