Too cool.  President Trump and Vice-President Pence were both in Palm Beach Florida Saturday, leading to multiple motorcades.   Groups of President Trump supporters gathered along the route as President Trump’s motorcade passed by.

A small group had lined up on Bingham Island with signs and flags.   According to one supporter: “We waved to him, the cars went by really fast, and we were just sitting down talking about the events of the day,” said Valeria Bianco.

The long-time Trump supporter said no one expected what happened next. Bianco said a member of the President’s team came back, “And invited us to go to Mar-a-Lago,” she said. “To get into a secret service van, get checked out, and go to Mar-a-Lago.”

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

According to Bianco, she and six others were taken to a ballroom inside of the President’s home.  “And then, lo and behold, our President appeared,” she said.

The group posed for photos with the President as he thanked the group for the support.

“We stop everything to do what we’re doing for President Trump and Vice President Pence, because we love this country and we love this administration, and we love what they stand for, and we want them to know that all the hard work that they’re doing is not in vain,” Bianco said. “Having said that, he acknowledged all of that, and we got to talk a little bit about that.”

It was a ‘thank you’ Bianco said she never expected, but doesn’t put past the President, who’s been full of surprises.   “It was a lovely, lovely experience and I just hope it happens again and again,”  she said.  (media link)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Heros, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Trump Supporters Get Unexpected Surprise Visit With President Trump in Mar-a-Lago…

1. CharterOakie says:

Great story. Love it.
    Not surprised, however.

• Bailey02 says:

Congrats to all, it will stay in a good memory. You will have something to talk about with your friends ..I’m so envy. I like President Trump too, he and the First Lady will make America classy again.

2. they call me sweetheart says:

Repost from previous page (b/c it’s that important to understand who our President is:

(my hope is this is permitted to bring a last post up to the next page; my apologies if not, Sundance. I had met DJT (briefly) some 23 or so yrs. ago at a MOMA shindig..he seems the same now as he did in that brief encounter…and why the attempt at a repost.)

March 19, 2017 at 8:31 pm
    Donald J. Trump is the same man he’s been all of his life. If you didn’t know about him 30-40 years ago, there are several articles/interviews online which back up the above. (In several, he talks about he relates to the ‘regular joe’ – he doesn’t call people that, but rather ‘cab drivers, drywallers, architects, construction managers, doormen, etc.)

He hasn’t changed.

That means he’s authentic. Authenticity always shines through b/s, always. It’s precisely why he was and is able to connect with Americans. Americans instinctively feel honesty – and authenticity.

President Trump is one in a billion — and I don’t mean dollars. We’re praying for you, Mr. President!

• Yes, a big difference from past Presidents.
      Carter used to carry his own bag trying to make folks think he was down to earth. However it came out that once he was out of camera range he barked orders to the SS to come get his bag. Many posers in the WH. Here’s a guy that has accomplished a lot but really likes the company of the average joe.

3. the5thranchhand says:

Oy vey! Those beautiful, faithful supporters got the surprise of their lives, thanks to a gracious, thankful President Trump. He never forgets his supporters! Thank you, ever so much, for sharing the delightful moments captured on video!

4. shadowcole says:

I love that he is wearing his signature red #MAGA hat. God bless him, in awe of him daily!

5. joanfoster says:

The people’s President. There has never been one like him in our lifetime. We need to savor every incredible moment. Love this man!

• doit4atlas says:

I agree with you 100% I still can’t believe America did this. I thank God every day that he allowed enough of my countrymen to open their eyes and make this happen. It is truly amazing and we will never see it again in our lifetime.

• ladypenquin says:

I was young, raising a family when Reagan was in office, had no sense of politics. Even in the 90’s, despite Bill Clinton, there were still Blue Dog Democrats, and some left in the Dem Party who weren’t anti-American, and supported law and order. The shocking awareness came when Obama was elected – something that I couldn’t believe would happen… at that point it became clear just how far Left and how much control the Left had over the country.

I’m grateful to have lived long enough to at least know we tried and got someone like President Trump in, a regular Republican politician wouldn’t have got the job done (and I don’t even think they would have won against Hillary…). We’d been on the verge of almost all hope being lost, and if Hillary got in, we were done.

We have this chance; I pray we are able to push the Left back, far back.

6. wondering999 says:

Prayers, prayers and more prayers going up for our President, his family, his Staff. So grateful

7. parteagirl says:

In stark contrast to Trump, here is the greeting that Obama gave his well wishers on Jan 20 after he landed in Californina:

By 8 p.m., about 20 people were on the sidewalk.
    “I am visualizing him stopping and saying hello,” the massage therapist said.
    Adriana, who had not been waiting for more than five hours, nodded. She was imagining it, too. She was perched on the edge of the sidewalk when the flashing lights of Obama’s motorcade came into view and the small crowd began to yell. Adriana jumped in the air and waved her flowers as the convoy, a flash of silver and black, sped past.
    Obama’s welcome had lasted a little less than three seconds.

8. jayesouthworth says:

How cool is that? Peoplelove Trump as much as he loves them!

9. auntiefran413 says:

Donald John Trump — truly THE PEOPLE’S PRESIDENT!

10. Pam says:

Wow. How awesome is that? These people must have been thrilled way beyond their wildest dreams.

That’s my president! 😀

11. A.D. Everard says:

What a wonderful thing for the President to do. There is so much happening right now and President Trump has so much to think about, to do, to undo, to sort out and to cope with. There are major issues he is dealing with, including security concerns – yet he takes the time to do this. What a wonderful wonderful man!

• BigMamaTEA says:

I keep saying …….Trump refuels himself from all of these contacts, and the occasional rally he’s doing.

Trump and the contacts/rallys/whatever with all of us Deplorables (even when we are watching online (he get’s those numbers, btw) let’s Trump KNOW we’ve GOT HIS BACK.

• A.D. Everard says:

Totally agree with you. I think he also knows how important direct contact is from the people’s perspective, but more than that, it’s like the massively thick web of lies that has been built into place for so long between government and the people is now being eroded from both sides. From within power, where the President is, and from without, where the people are.

The more those two sides reach out to each other, the faster the web of lies dissolves. My impression is the change is going to be so incredible and so complete, American politics – and hopefully Western politics – will never be the same again. We will have come out of the 2nd Dark Ages.

That’s what I’m praying for anyway.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Yes, yes. I so deeply miss the stump Trump rallies. Our President is most vibrant on the stump, pitching policy proposals and speaking DIRECTLY to us. The media can filter what he says in Washington, but outside of the beltway is where our President speaks loudest. We LOVE you President Trump.

MAGA ’20

12. Gov Jay says:

Of course, the Marxist media will call this out as “raaciiist!”…

• RG says:

I have concluded that a majority of the people who are negative about Trump fall into three categories:
      1. they are or may be in the process of beomming radicalized (think Muslim religion, ISSIS etc.
      2. they are stupid and have led a life somewhat like my 4 year old grandson… where disappointment yields kicking and screaming until he gets his way. (he doesn’t always get his way and we suffer through while trying to teach him about thankfulness and patience)
      3. they have oppositional disorder and would live better in a communist or full scale socialists environment where they don’t have to provide or think for themselves.

All of the above is their freedom granted under our constitution.. My suggestion and prayer for them is this: .take a trip to anywhere in the world…just move on….seek out Soros….he even has a foundation called moveon.org. Get the hell out of the USA and do it sooner rather than later.

• RG says:

1. they are or may be in the process of beoming radicalized (think Muslim religion, ISSIS etc.

13. hellinahandbasket says:

Here’s a comparison, which effectively depicts the YUGE differences of a President, and a man:

Tucson AZ – 2011, when shots fired (by a Leftist/Feminist-Cult member) against Representative Gabriel Giffords (seriously injured, Judge John Roll died, along with five others), then President Barry 0Bama came to town for the memorial held for them. Barry landed at Davis-Monthan AFBase in Tucson AZ. One of the AFBase’s entrances/exits, is located aside the US Border Patrol – Tucson Sector compound. Basically, you have to drive directly-past USBP to get in/out of DMAFBase. The Sector was notified of the time Barry’s convoy was set to exit, so dozens of USBP agents (in uniform), and employees gathered at the compound’s exit area to watch his motorcade pass. I was there to photograph the event in an official capacity (otherwise, I would have thumbed my nose at the entire ordeal) …anywho …
    The convoy passed, we could ALL see Barry and Mooshelle through the tinted windows – LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD, no head-turn, no glance in our direction, no acknowledgement of the Federal Law Enforcement compound they drove past, no notice of the dozens of UNIFORMED Agents standing there less than 20-feet away …nothing. Every single image captured that day, depict a “profile” of these two malcontents, driving past THEIR Federal Agency whose mission is to protect the USofA. Needless to say, everyone was just a wee-bit ticked-off.

THAT is the difference between our current President, and the character of a man.

• hellinahandbasket says:

TO ADD: The USBP employees there to watch the motorcade were NOT fans of 0bama’s …but were there to watch a Presidential motorcade pass-by. I can say with complete conviction, that nary-a-one was waving or cheering as he passed. Maybe he knew we all disliked him…? Nah, he didn’t believe ANYONE disliked him, so that can’t be an excuse to shun our presence… he’s just an ass.

14. entagor says:

Stories like this touch my heart

Yesterday at Meijers, a guy came up and thanked me for wearing my Trump hat

I told him at the beginning of the campaign I was afraid to wear the hat because I didn’t want my eyeglasses smashed into my face but now, I don’t care. If they beat me to a pulp for the hat, it will be in the news and it only helps Trump. What am I saving it for anyway? I told him I cried when Trump was elected, I had worked so hard, but the fight is only beginning. He agreed and said if people study the Nazis, they see it is the other side behaving like Nazis.

It takes guts to attend a small pro Trump demonstration. The rallies had safety in numbers. The MSM let’s you know that there are few consequences for attacking Trump supporters. That is a form of intimidation

I heard a German, the son of one of Hitler’s generals on the radio. He was asked how the press reacted to the gangsterism of the Nazis. The man being interviewed said there was surprisingly little reaction in the press.

• auntiefran413 says:

Even though I live in a very RED STATE, I happen to live in a very liberal community (Florissant, MO). I didn’t put my Trump/Pence sticker on my car until a few weeks before the election for fear it would be keyed. That didn’t happen but someone did attempt to remove it. My Trump hat is a pink one, but even at that, I’ve only worn it three times. Thank you, entagor, for shaming me into putting it on and going out to run errands this afternoon. What will be will be!

15. Angel4Light says:

This shows you what a genuine down to earth wonderful person our President Donald Trump really is. I woukd have been absolutely trilled as well. I am happy to hear sweet stories like this. Thanks for sharing.❤