Sunday Talks – Eric Trump and Maria Bartiromo…

Appearing on Fox News Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo, Eric Trump discusses how he and the family handle intense criticism and changes within the family business as an outcome of his father’s presidency:

Maria Bartiromo continues to have one of the most interesting Sunday interview programs aired on television. Prior to the Eric Trump interview Ms. Bartriomo spoke with Rep. McMorris Rogers, Newt Gingrich and VA Secretary Shulkin:

This entry was posted in Economy, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Sunday Talks – Eric Trump and Maria Bartiromo…

1. sodiumpen says:

I agree with you regarding Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday AM show. I record it, every week, to watch later. Never disappointed.

2. Very impressive young man not to be underestimated in the future.

• Benson II says:

I don’t favor any dynasty politics if that’s what you were intimating. No matter how impressive his children are they don’t have the same background as their father because of their age if nothing else. Trump because of his age wasn’t raised in a liberal bubble even though he lived in one for many years as an adult. Like many of us he was raised in a totally different America one his children never experienced so even though he passed on his incredible work ethic there’s no way you can pass on values totally missing from the liberal bubble his children experienced growing up.

3. Bull Durham says:

Positivity.

Family values.

Common sense.

Runs in the family Brand.

4. snaggletooths says:

Maria Bartiromo is a great reporter and a great interviewer she actually asks a question letting the person answer without interrupting she does not add her own conjecture

5. Thanks so much for posting this.

As somebody who has sworn off TV, it’s nice to glimpse a snippet of positive programming. Eric is fantastic.

6. My favorite part of the interview was when ❤ Maria Bartiromo ❤ said she thought it was funny when Donald Trump Jr. tweeted this out (below), and Eric Trump reiterated.

These members of the cabal are being served warnings, in this case the Trump family is warning in a polite way. But as the Silver Hammer comes down upon the heads of those like Rachel Madcow she need only remember back that she was warned. A warning is a warning, whether polite or done in an outright manner. I think polite warnings are perhaps the most urgent warnings of all because the haters disregard polite warnings because they take kindness for weakness. What idiots! WARNINGS ARE WARNINGS no matter how they are delivered, the end result is the same.

• maiingankwe says:

MoniQueMoniCat,

Hear hear! When our President Trump was interviewed by Waters last night, rachel was brought up and what she had done. He said it was not only illegal, but his lawyers were looking into it. He also said when this happens it should no longer be ignored without any ramifications as in the past.

So, I’m hoping and crossing my fingers that rachel, her network, and the moron who had given them the tax returns goes down for this.

Our President has told us over and over he never shows us his cards, he will never come right out and say I’m going after her with law and vengeance, so yes, this I considered to be a warning, a subtle warning she just might not get away with what she had done. A silver hammer so to speak. (I borrowed that from you, brilliant by the way.). Now only time will tell. All I know is this is the most he has said on the matter. And I say, go get her, we have your back! Attack!

• maiingankwe says:

Dang it! I’m not 100% on and I know have the wording wrong when I said our President Trump said they should no longer be able to get away with this kind of stuff without and payback. However, it is what I took from the interview. I believe I may have been putting words in his mouth. I apologize.

7. markstoval says:

That was a fabulous interview. He is a very articulate young man and a credit to his family.

I loved the part about the need for the Democratic Party to take a look at themselves and stop blaming Russia for everything. Amen to that.

• Buck Weaver (@BuckWeaver27) says:

Yes, the part about the dems looking inward was good advice. I’m trying to make out what he said right after that, at 8:52. It sounded like he said “it’s all just “green waste”, at this point”. Interesting expression, if that’s what he said.

8. Just_me says:

Great interview. All the Trump kids come across as very respectful, smart, likable people.

9. Mike diamond says:

Eric is very smart,he has respect for othes and maria is a very good reporter, they are for real! Both are a pleasure to listen to.

10. ALEX says:

Wow…showed this to my wife and she mentioned how relaxed he looked and sounded now that he isn’t doing ten interviews a day in campaign mode….I also just watched the Watters World interview as well and the President was laughing and such…

Happier then ever I don’t watch even the clips Sundance posts on the Sunday shows, but I do enjoy the comments…

MAGA

11. Sayit2016 says:

The Trump family has learned to ignore the nonsense and continue being successful—-Libs hate to be ignored and they hate people with people that EARN this own money.

12. Loved hearing how the family interacts in Trump Tower – kids running around, brothers Don and Eric getting along swimmingly. I know a number of members of a local family-owned business and two brothers have the same relationship. This is not a given. Everyone has to work at it, even if they are all very well matched. Congratulations, boys!

13. Sandy says:

President Trump has wonderful, intelligent, respectful hard working children. You can just see how much he loves all of them. Erics wife is going to have a baby boy. It will be their first.
    Congrats to them! Trump’s grandchildren in the White House will bring joy and laughter. So refreshing instead of Obummers partying and his buddies AL Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the Hollyweed crowd! Obummer just had a good time and spent 85 million of the tax payers money Vacationing! Trump and his classy family is a breathe of fresh air!