If, if, if, if… only Trump had a magic wand or something… well, then the, the, the, the…. the Okie doke Trump brand would be “skyrocketing“:

WASHINGTON DC – Contrary to reports that shoppers are avoiding the first daughter’s fashion line to protest her father’s policies, the president of the company says recent sales are among the best in the brand’s history.

Abigail Klem, a former lawyer who has worked at Ivanka Trump HQ since 2013 and took over the role of company president in January, insisted that the brand has experienced a major boost.

“Since the beginning of February, they were some of the best performing weeks in the history of the brand,” explained Klem to Refinery29.com. “For several different retailers Ivanka Trump was a top performer online, and in some of the categories it was the [brand’s] best performance ever.”

[…]  Lyst, which monitors purchasing data from thousands of retailers, revealed that from January to February, Ivanka Trump sales increased a whopping 346 percent.

[…]  In February, it was reported that Trump’s namesake eau de parfum held two top-selling spots on Amazon.com: one for the full-sized bottle, the other a roll-on, which is still out of stock. Current reviews showed that customers were specifically purchasing the fragrance in support of the 35-year-old mother of three.  (read more)

“complicated business folks; complicated business”…

Stuttering Obama remix….

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

130 Responses to Magic Wand Effect – Ivanka Trump Product Sales Skyrocket 346 Percent Last Month…

1. sunnydaze says:

Go Ivanka!!!!!!

2. jefcool64 says:

The people boycotting her products is equivalent to me boycotting women’s clothes.

I’m a guy.

3. SteveC says:

That Kellyanne Conway endorsement is worth more than you’d think!

4. saveedra says:

Awesome news!!

5. Tom Richardson says:

Think Ivanka’s Dad is living rent free in Barry’s head?

6. spindlitis says:

Yes, I bought the perfume. It’s nice. And I have a Melania Rose pin from her line. I wore it to the main library in Portland last month. Nice way to get in a dig without being harassed.

7. georgiafl says:

There is a REVERSE effect going on – the hotter things get, the more the left attack him, the bigger the events and speeches – the faster Mr. Trump’s social media following increases!

Today – the total – 11 sites – hit 99 MILLION.

To be exact – 99,101,816 (+ 123,840 – 24 hrs – 5,160 per hr) (+403,932 – 72 hrs – 5,610.16 per hr)
    Total since 2/5 – 6,530,335 – 31 days – average of 210,655.96 per day.

President Trump’s Thermite Twitter account @realDonaldTrump now has 26.1 MILLION followers.
    Exact numbers: 26,182,498 (+53,158 – 24 hrs – 2,214.91 per hr) (+175,223 – 72 hrs – 2,433.65 per hr)

Total @realDonaldTrump since 10/3/16 – before final debate – +14,435,660 – average increase 2,887,132 per month.

In 6-8 days – depending on events – Mr. President Trump’s social media following will hit 100 MILLION.

Mr. Trump has been called the REVERSE TORNADO – because he builds up and restores everything in his path.

Same with the attacks during the campaign. The more they attacked, the more his poll numbers grew. As each opponent attacked him, their polls fell and they dropped out soon thereafter.

Thanks be to GOD for a President who loves America, loves Americans and loves to tell the truth and cares about debt, and NATIONAL SECURITY!!!

• Woohoo!!! Thanks so much for posting these and keeping track! It’s nice to know he’s on the move! 😀

• AmericaFirst says:

I’m not on twitter, and don’t plan to join, but I read your posts about the numbers, and then I regularly see on the headlines that twitter is failing. I hope our President has some backup method of communicating directly with us.

• piper567 says:

AmericaFirst: you do not have to be “on twitter”…just go to the sites and read. You only have to sign uo if you wish to post.
        TRUMP’s twitters are fun.

• jackphatz says:

Twitter as it is today is failing financially, and it doesn’t help @jack suspends the accounts of conservatives far more often then any other groups. BLM has a predominate presence on Twitter. Even Roseanne is sayings she’s being shadow banned. The day GAB is fully functioning and Trump appears, Twitter will be history.

• Kaco says:

I was just telling my husband this weekend I wish POTUS would start a GAB account and start posting over there. Then start posting additional things and not on Twitter, then slowly draw further away from Twitter as more and more people are drawn to GAB, especially since the media will have to announce the source of his posts. I wish there were more popular choices that are free speech, if anyone can draw a following, our POTUS can.

• Sunshine says:

GAB – Yes.
          As of now, there are almost 477,000 on GAB’s waiting list.

• Kaco says:

That’s great!

Someone on the Monica Crawley post said that ShareBlue has 162 million “internauts” hired for online dirty work. I asked where he got his numbers and info but haven’t seen a posted answer. Do you know anything about this number???

• WSB says:

Thanks so much for posting these number. It flies in the face of the push polls that are being forced on us by the MSM.

8. bkrg2 says:

I’m so happy for Ivanka – Congratulations!
    I was hoping the turds at Macy, Nordstrom, etc. wouldn’t kill her business.

9. alliwantissometruth says:

I can see it now, Professor So & So teaching a class on business, teaching the new paradigm in marketing…

Whenever possible, try very hard to piss off the left. See if you can get them to badmouth & boycott your product. Inform the media & get them hating you on social media

Your sales will soar

10. Meatzilla says:

And Ivanka Trump’s perfume still sits at #1 on Amazon’s Top 100 for Women’s fragrances. Six weeks straight.

It’s no political bent either. The vast majority of the reviews – practically all of them – are “Verified Purchase” reviews, and the girls are going gaga for her perfume. So are the guys too it seems.

11. Landslide says:

Stein Mart still carries Ivanka’s clothing. As far as I know, they aren’t on the “liberal/reject retailer” list. Lol!

12. Dillard’s is also carrying Ivanka’s line. I bought the perfume also.

13. Black_Knight_Rides says:

NOTHING tells President Trump we’ve got your back like Ivanka’s Sales!

14. SeekerOfTruth says:

Sundance your writing of the article is better than several I read early today on the same story.

The main difference in the reporting was that they kept saying Klein the President was a Democrat and they kept trying to stir it up like there were conflicts. They also kept talking about the brand name and other possibly emotional or political conflicts.

Bottom line:
    Business is business. True good business people talk about what is good for business, their business, and not try to force everything through a political lens to stir up conflicts or hurt your business..

15. Laura says:

Got a big ole bottle of Ivanka perfume last week.

• georgiafl says:

What does it smell like? Can you describe it?
      My longtime fragrance (Galore’) has been discontinued and the remaining bottles are going for $250.+ – beyond my price limit.

• Just Scott says:

I bought a bottle for Dear Wife. We both really like it. Very bright, clean and fresh, slightly floral, not fruity or spicy, not candy, not too strong, not too sexy, professional. And it does not give me a headache or asthma like another perfume that I asked her to stop wearing.

There is one perfume (not sure of name) that turns my head every time I smell it. This is like a lighter version of that.

I’d bet that most guys would really like it on their lady. (That is the important part, right?)

16. the5thranchhand says:

Aaaahhhh! Isn’t the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob amazing??? He blesses those who follow Him and no harm shall come to them!! May Ivanka, and her family continue to be blessed by the Holy One of Israel.

• Mary kate conly says:

Bought my first Ivanka item today!! Navy work slacks at Lord and Taylor. I needed shoes and had to restrain myself from going to Nordstrom where I used to buy 90% of my shoes. Never found the shoe department at Lord and Taylor but the Ivanka slacks were right at the entrance. Very happy. Great quality, value and style!!! $63 vs $89 for very similar at J Crew.

17. MK Wood says:

This tells me that common sense conservatives have much deeper wallets/pocketbooks than the other side. We actually make a difference with our boycotts or support as the case may be.

• Oldschool says:

Not to mention we are better stewards with our money.

• AmericaFirst says:

Isn’t it interesting that her clothing brand carries pieces which are affordable to the middle class, though she is not, and yet the Marxists are always screaming that because President Trump is a billionaire that he couldn’t possibly care about us? Seems to me the daughter didn’t fall far from the daddy-tree.

• Nordic Breed says:

Common sense conservatives know how to budget and shop for value. That’s why we have the money to spend on a reasonably priced item such as Ivanka’s lines.

• Also, we are more focused and strategic shoppers – on many levels. E.g. I always shop at the local, family-owned grocery store. They are 1/3 the size of the mega-stores that sell everything. I shop there because I support locally-owned businesses when possible, plus they are prict competitive and I can get in and out twice as fast as at the big stores in town.

The only place where these stores can’t compete is with the cashiers, who are all fast, smart, friendly and fun. So, no competitive advantage there. Maybe that’s because this is a small town.

• jackphatz says:

There are more of us, the common sense conservatives compared to the screaming pink heads.

• KBR says:

Maybe it shows there are many more of us than the boycotters too!

18. It shows that conservatives win with boycotts they are effective for many reasons its not the spoiled entitled nevertrumps who boycotted macys, starbucks & hollywood purchasing from better places, its us.

19. kinthenorthwest says:

I will say I love love love my boots, very comfortable and great with pants.
    If there was another pair in leather with same height heel I’d have another pair.

20. This is the most articulate BO’s ever sounded. Inquiring minds want to know if he needed a teleprompter to pull it off?

21. PNWLifer says:

I’ve been a loyal Nordstrom shopper for years. No more. While I won’t totally boycott because sometimes it’s just convenient for me or they carry a line I can’t find elsewhere, if I can shop elsewhere I will. This is a conversation I had with a fragrance “brand ambassador” I’m friendly with a Nordstrom. She said I wasn’t the only one and people were pissed! She also revealed that prior to the Ivanka brouhaha hours had been cut store wide and she exact same position was changed from salaried to an hourly. She said it was obvious it’s because store sales are down. I can only imagine how much sales are down since they got political about Ivanka.

22. indiana08 says:

I bought a pair of her flats (black with the straps that tie around the ankle) and her perfume. Too bad Nordstroms turned their back on Ivanka. We are finally getting a Nordstroms Rack in west TN but I won’t be going. I haven’t been inside a Macy’s in two years either.

23. Sandra says:

Nordstrom claimed that her line wasn’t selling well there. I suppose it’s possible, but this latest news raises a little bit of suspicion. 🙂

24. jackphatz says:

Holy cow!! I’m triggered now!! You made me Sundance…

• Sandra says:

It’s possible she can’t move it back to the US until someone fires up some manufacturing plants that can handle the volume. That was Trump’s point about his clothing, we have almost no clothing manufacturing here.

• jackphatz says:

People don’t realize we don’t have that type of manufacture anymore. Those textile companies closed years ago and prior to China, wasn’t most shoes made in Brazil?

• WSB says:

I rarely specify any fabric that has been milled in the US. I think we only have two or three mills, and that has been this way for years. WeaveCorp was actually a client of mine years ago. Not sure they are still even in business.

• KBR says:

NC was a major textiles manufacturer before all textile jobs got shipped overseas. Textile mills closed down leaving many towns without manufacturing industry.

It was a hardship to agriculture also, as cotton was a big crop to feed the textile industry, also flax (linen.)

Chemical plants making fibers (polyester, rayon, nylon) and thread, and dye makers: many also closed in NC as those were also moved overseas.

Elastic, buttons, zippers…these are not made in USA much either.

If you cannot get USA made fabrics, thread, notions, then clothing manufacturers might be making items in USA made from non-USA products anyway.

• dave says:

Textiles are pretty much dead in the US. I’m from NC which used to be a textile capitol, but they’ve all shut down and left the country.

Don’t misunderstand, there are a very few factories left in America, but not of size or number to produce the quantities/quality needed for the Trump line.

25. webgirlpdx says:

Love this news! It just goes to show that millions of us women, who are actually working today, make a difference and again remain committed. That Swamp evil are underestimating the power of the all in for MAGA masses!

Thanks again, Sundance for posting one of my favorite pictures of the President with the “Complicated business, folks. Complicated business”. May you never ever lose that spirit of yours, Mr. President. We will always be with you!

26. Kaco says:

It’s great to hear this good news! Congratulations to Ivanka! I haven’t been mall shopping for a while but will be sure to check her out at Dillards.

27. JoD says:

Well, I did my part……
    2 Leather Handbags
    2 Pairs of Sandals
    2 Super Dresses
    2 Gorgeous Sweaters
    2 Carra Florals
    And the Large Perfume in a Pear Tree!

28. triggermom says:

I bought some beautiful zip up boots from Amazon. I know, I know, but we live 30 miles from shopping, notice I did not say major shopping, that’s nearly two hours away, so I use Amazon a lot. Love them, most expensive boots I ever bought, but HAD to support her and by extension Pres. Trump.

29. chpet says:

So far, my daughter and I have both bought a pair of beautiful high heels, I’ve bought perfume, and a skirt is coming any time. And I have to say the heels are very well made and have lots of cushion in them – actually comfortable to wear! And the perfume is not overpowering but smells great – my husband likes it too!

30. maggiemoowho says:

Bought these last year, comfortable and they go with pretty much everything. Love Ivanka’s shoes and apparel.

31. JoD says:

LOVE THEM!!

32. Shaw Mar says:

The silent majority is behind Trump. The radical democrats don’t, or won’t, get it.

33. Mike diamond says:

ivanka is right on! She is very smart and sweet! She will always do well! We need more women like her!

34. Sandy says:

Way to go Ivanka!

35. justfactsplz says:

I am happy to hear Ivanka’s sales are up. When will these stores that boycott anything Trump get it through their thick skulls that our boycotts of their stores will hurt them far more than they hurt the Trump brand. The power of the purse is alive and well.

36. jeans2nd says:

Chinese firms scramble to grab Ivanka Trump trademark

“An astounding 258 trademark applications were lodged under variations of Ivanka, Ivanka Trump and similar-sounding Chinese characters between Nov. 10 and the end of last year, records at the China Trademark Office show.”

37. Jim Hinebaugh says:

My elderly instincts tell me this young woman has something very important in her future. She has carisma and confidence about her that speaks to having very impressive leadership qualities..

38. please recall all the fake news outlets talking about the plunging sales of everything trump two months ago.
    and, if you feel you’re a hill rot bot and have to scratch that itch to support, you can invest in the OTHER first daughter chelsea clinton in her book “governing global health care”. it’s reported to be not doing so well. and you can get the hardcover for only $24.95.

39. shadowcole says:

If,if,if,if hey Obama, you have a scratch on your 45, you doofus!

40. How about a young ladies (middle school) line? Went online searching when she first got scrutinized a month or so ago and didn’t see anything for my daughter. Would love to be able to get my daughter something to wear with Ivanka’s name on it. Will look into the perfume in the meantime.