Justice Samuel Alito Swears In EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt…

Epic subtlety not withstanding, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito delivers a  presidential commission to EPA head Scott Pruitt.

During the swearing in ceremony, Justice Alito outlines the importance of the oath of office and the constitutional responsibility carried out by an affirmation of duty before God and Country.

Against the backdrop of current headlines amid our Republican form of Government, the Alito ‘ping’ resonates with a contextual -and judicial- clarity of purpose.

Brilliantly done Justice Alito.

pruitt-alitoright_wing_extremist

This entry was posted in Deep State, Environmentalism, EPA, media bias, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Justice Samuel Alito Swears In EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt…

1. Pam says:

Yes, if you listen closely to justice Alito, you will get a nice history lesson just prior to the swearing in ceremony. I was very impressed.

2. Keln says:

This was beautiful.

This administration just is too good for the opposition. They’ve never seen anything like this and they are left floundering.

3. LP says:

Very timely and an excellent reminder that words have meaning, invested in, by, and for the people. Well done

4. BobW462 says:

Sundance, for someone who is often not so very subtle (in a most pleasant way), you have an excellent nose for subtlety. 😉

5. SoCal Patriot says:

I am excited that Mr. Pruitt is finally in place at the EPA. He is going to be a busy man cleaning up that environmental disaster.

6. filia.aurea says:

I do believe Justice Alito’s countenance is improving as time passes. When Administrator Pruitt had to repeat a small part of his oath, my thoughts were with his daughter, who seemed to be struggling to stifle a giggle. Great ceremony. Poor Don McGahn, still working….

7. Publius2016 says:

Incredibly timely. How will the very fake news will make hay today? Everyone should be reminded how President Obama insulted the Supreme Court during the SOTU but of course the MSM won’t do us that service. The MSM prefers to make the news not report it. Notice how they forget Justice Ginsburg’s betrayal of her Oath of Office but of course the MSM won’t report it.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, they’ll continue to fake news. Trump in Florida tomorrow. I just got up, crashed after staying up most of the night, (SenateTeeVee) and embarrassing Senators.

First thing I heard on Fox new radio, was that tomorrow…”the Trump Rally is a campaign event, being paid for by the Trump campaign……. “”

So what effers!……

Oh, and yes Trump already filed for 2020. I have the FEC record already.BOOM!

8. justfactsplz says:

Justice Alito administered this oath with the honor, decorum, and respect this office deserves. I thoroughly enjoyed the history lesson also. He made the ceremony nicely personal for Administrator Pruitt also. Bravo!

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

I think that Pruitt is going to do a great job. I was listening to his confirmation hearings, and he answered clearly and concisely. Pruitt makes #14 to be in Trump’s Cabinet. Ross, Zinke, Carson, and Perry are on deck waiting to be confirmed by the Senate.

10. Joshua2415 says:

Live long and prosper, Justice Alito…
    please.

11. Piper says:

GREAT! That presser where Trump put a boot up their @ss musta made a difference?
    If anyone here is in TN, the Spirit of America Rally in March has secured the venue and is now releasing the info!!!! 🙂 I WILL be there to show support for MY Pres.!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/757534221069739/

• BigMamaTEA says:

Piper, is this like the March4Trump Rallies that are being planned for the same day?
      https://www.march4trump.com/ It also says Spirit of America on the website.

There also is a another “rally’ that is/was being planned, I think just in DC on the 25th from I think, the band of Mothers (military mothers). Today I sent a link to attempt them to get together, not only for “numbers” for the photo-ops; but also for funding. Plus, the March4Trump folks are also including Military, Police, etc.

(There is already one set up for here in OK, which surprised me, but I think an activist friend of mine in Tulsa, (I’m in OKC), and we cross-work together for the last 10 years are going to give the gals running the March4Trump/OK a little hand!

If only just for the photo-op; if every state would at least have one rally, it would be a great way to show our “Spirit of America” support.

I know around here, they always send out the local tv helicopters to take photos from the air.

12. paulraven1 says:

Alito is first-class all the way. Never forget how he shook his head during the state of the union when Obama baldly lied about Citizens’ United.

13. MaineCoon says:

I was so glad to see J. Alito do the honors instead of J. Roberts. I loved the history not only the the room they were in but also of the oath being administered. J. Alito added much needed class to the USSC adfter some blatant misteps by several others.

14. realcapedcrusader says:

Trump will either do away with the EPA, or make drastic cuts. Doing away with it would be difficult, but not impossible. He has a budget to balance.

15. Newman says:

Great job!! And Thank God we were able to force Dummy Bush to withdraw his Harriet Miers nomination For Alito.

16. Rip Tide says:

Again, “one ping only Vasilly”

17. JohnPaulJohnes says:

I wonder if a Supreme Court judge ever swore in an administration official before, besides the president and VP.
    That must have been really cool for both the Judge and Scott Pruitt.

18. Cow wow says:

I enjoyed this so much. Thank you SD.

19. grlangworth says:

It is high time that the fraud of AGW / Climate Change green piracy be put on public trial.

• BigMamaTEA says:

You know grlangworth, as I was listening all through the night last night during the Senate cloture time, I would branch off periodically to look at some of the objector’s financial issues (campaign $$, etc.)

They were consistently slamming my AG as someone who took $$$ from the fossil fuel industry…blah, blah (Attorney’s Gen. is an elected position here. (Btw, since that is our main state industry here in OK, Oil & Nat. Gas, I would rather any candidate be taking local business state donations, can’t help it if that’s our main industry, beside agriculture) The majority of the econut-belly- whiner Sen. of course, get a large hunk of their campaign donations from guess where……(ha!) the econut groups!!!!!!

20. eksothen says:

“Right Wing Extremists”. You bet !

Those men that created the American form of Government, are EXACTLY the “extremists” that we need.

They are the glorying example of real Patriotism & Nationalism.

21. andi lee says:

This is the first time I’ve seen a Judge swear in anyone to their oath of Office (or was I just not as attentive, like I am now, where everything matters). Very regal; vested by the highest court of the Judiciary.

I had to smile when Judge Alito actually read the document before he signed it. LOL! Naturally.

22. Jimtom says:

It’s time for shadow agencies

Deconstruct
    Dismantle

Let the States run the environment
    See 10th amendment …

• distracted2 says:

I heard on Lou Dobbs tonight that there are 15,000 employees and all they do is write new regulations because they have delegated everything else to the states already.

The irony is that they have basically written their own pink slips.

23. velvetfoot says:

It’s very difficult to pare down bureaucracy…and keep it that way.

24. yakmaster2 says:

Refreshing to hear someone (especially a great legal mind) remind federal officials that their Oath of Office is supposed to mean something! Breaking it should be grounds to boot butts right out the office door.