Making Moonbattery Great Again…

Most of America knows the organizers of the various “Women’s Marches” today did not construct women’s events, they constructed events for women who are anti-Trump and voted for Hillary Clinton, ie. liberal women. After all, billionaire George Soro’s financing is behind more than 50 groups who organized the various events.

womens-march-6

There is a specific type of moonbattery exhibited by people demanding they must not be defined by their body parts, while they simultaneously hold up signs defining themselves by their body parts.  An intellectual irony seemingly lost almost all the marchers.   Do you think the person holding up that sign is aware of the inherent irony?

Another inconvenient truth that diminishes the overall political point is the lack of diversity amid the crowds.  The irony grows exponentially when you realize the majority of white women voted for Donald Trump by substantial margins (52% Trump, 43% Clinton).

However, not everyone is blind to the political gender hypocrisy.

This non-white lady holding the sign is exactly correct.  But apparently those in the background are incapable of seeing the irony:

womens-march-4

Note the non Moonbat is not taking a silly selfie, nor is she wearing her defining body parts on top of her head.  Mz. sign holder is likely more comfortable with race-driven identity political (BLM) marches, and just showed up at the rally to poke a little fun at the stupid white chicks while gaining some swag.

Probably.

Speaking of stupid white chicks…. There is so much moonbattery here it’s gob-smacking.

womens-march-2

Does anyone know where I can pick up some free razors?  Apparently, I’ve been doing it wrong for decades because I’ve been paying for them expensive razors all along.

Who knew.

I’m guessing this is supposed to be about a demand for equality or something, but I’m a little unsure if the bearer of the message actually thought it through.  Are Tampons currently free?…  I need to get out more.

This lady is also sending a rather dynamic message:

womens-march-5

Someone passing by should ask her if we could provide greater equity for her concern by allowing children to buy guns?   Maybe even babies should be allowed to concealed carry.

Hypothetical Me passing by:   “Excuse me, what age would be considered most appropriate for a child’s right to keep it’s bare arms?”

She’d probably look at me funny.

Girl Power.

Just not baby girl power.

One size fits all, or do they make those knitted caps in fetal sizes?  I digress…

Moving on…

Hypothetical me:  “Um, ma’am, is your movement advocating for mass increases in birth rates, because your sign says “Uteruses Untie” depending on how you try to hold it.

womens-march-7

womens-march-3But seriously, there’s a really odd dynamic here of mass moonbat level liberalism running amok.  Again.

The good news is the professional moonbat left would not be utilizing larger aggregate check-boxes for identity politics if they didn’t need to cast a wide net.

An example is here, where an intellectual liberal woman, who keenly voted for Donald Trump for all the smart policy reasons, writes:

[…] “Much like post-election protests, which included a sign, “Kill Trump,” were not  “spontaneous,” as reported by some media outlets, the “Women’s March” is an extension of strategic identity politics that has so fractured America today, from campuses to communities. On the left or the right, it’s wrong.

But, with the inauguration, we know the politics. With the march, “women” have been appropriated for a clearly anti-Trump day. When I shared my thoughts with her, my yoga studio owner said it was “sad” the march’s organizers masked their politics. “I want love for everyone,” she said” (more).

Which brings me to the final picture I noted in a day of skimming stories about this organized moonbattery.

This just might be Ms. Megyn Kelly’s husband.  I can identify no reasonable measure to discount that possibility:

womens-march…poor kids.

liberal-menatl-disorder-275x75

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Culture, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

465 Responses to Making Moonbattery Great Again…

1. Bull Durham says:

I have two sane daughters who think these freaks are demented.

• Howie says:

Free Hystericalectomy’s

• ZZZ says:

My daughter does too…she is 25 and a nurse.
      She sees LOTS and LOTS of…well, let’s just say interesting folk of a similar mind-set.

Question for the Moonbats…if what T said 11 years ago is such an affront to them, why are they perpetuating that P-Word in everything they depict?

I do believe the meaning of Feminine MODESTY escapes them entirely.

• Rainer says:

From the looks of it, most arent very feminine

• Here’s the deal. Liberals are, as Ayn Rand would have said, second-handers. No original ideas. So when we adopted “deplorables” as a term of honor, somebody in the Deep Left thought, “Aha! We could do that with p*$$y! Make it positive and then run it into the ground.”
          Didn’t work, did it? Original thinking is always better. And there is no Keln on their side to help out, either. Bwahahahaha!

• webgirlpdx says:

Bull: Our three daughters voice the same thing.

• Shark24 says:

All I got to say is it did not take long for Sauron’s forces to regroup after President Trump was inaugurated. Be braced for many battles ahead!

• Tom Anderson says:

Well, OK, but let me offer this. What battles?

These people think they are empowered. What power? Walking around with pu$$y signs and hats? Acting demented like Ashely Judd?

The press has been exposed, Trump and team will use them when they feel like it. They are beholden to no one except the good people who voted them in. Soros can spend all his money, and for what? No one is listening, it doesn’t influence policy, it does induce nausea, and for those who can get past that, laughter.

These marches don’t win hearts and minds, they’re and excuse for like minded dolts to feel better. Progressivism just got a kick in the face, and is reeling. They are scared. They make up stuff.

So what are they going to do when factories start hiring people, and the GDP finally rises? When we really start to hammer the debt. When government overreach (e.g. penalties for not buying insurance) diminishes, when people feel comfortable spending, when the salaries go up, when crime in the inner cities goes down…when all this happens, what are they going to say. I will paraphrase the Ben Affleck character in Boiler Room: “What’s he going to say when he is getting 13 percent returns? Oh, I don’t like those returns???!”

Liberals are going to continue to lose, because, aside from their mental issues, they have no solutions. They hate the idea, but without men, without especially educated WHITE men, this country would grind to a freaking halt. That’s the truth they hate. If tomorrow we woke up and every progressive nutbag female in this country was gone, it would make little difference. It would be a blip.

• Deb says:

We’ll see more rioting and violent protests, lies and deception in the media. They haven’t quite grasped that we won’t be manipulated or intimidated ever again.

• lcorbitt says:

They don’t understand that they, like the moron felons the day before…..ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!!! Nothing….

• Shark24 says:

Tom,
          Appreciate your logical and rational argument and I will be very happy to be wrong about any future “battles”. Having been a conservative in high school back in 68-71, I’m a little cautious in my assessments of liberals losing power. 🙂

• They all remind me of THE MANSON GIRLS.

How many kids did Charles Manson father?

• Panzerakc says:

Does that woman in the picture on the left think her sign is more effective if it matches her hair?

2. jackphatz says:

Maybe I’m just too old and naive to understand, but I can’t fathom having that kind of rage in me that I had to create chaos in the streets….because of my rage.

• Shark24 says:

My wife and I attended the OneLifeLA (prolife) rally yesterday in Los Angeles (with 25 teens from our parish). In the opening remarks the MC compared the joy at our rally with the anger at the other rallies being held across the nation. He then said if that anger is a natural result of living within the Culture of Death but that the Culture of Life promotes joy. I think that’s a pretty good explanation.

• I think female hormones are playing a big part in this as well.

Some women are literally insane about 2 weeks per month. Time of toxins passing out of the system, this effects even the brain and definitely the EMOTIONS. Sometimes a LOT of RAGE as well. This is not all of it, but for these women IMO many of them IT IS.

The leaders may be a different story, commies pushing an agenda using followers overflowing with hormones and no where to go with them. A lot of them look unhealthy and unsanitary. Their obsessive need to display the female organs is a big clue what they are focused on.

3. Truthfilter says:

I looked into the group from New Orleans who took the Amtrak to D.C. To participate in this nonsense. One of the organizers is the Gulf Coast Planned Parenthood director and the other two are adjunct professors at Tulane and Dillard. They are self-proclaimed activists in their 40s-50’s who recruited a handful of young and unattractive college girls to do their bidding. Funded by non profits –likely Soros and his ilk. I didn’t have time to trace the money. Too many layers. We need to do something about non-profits/NGOs. Way too political.

• Sherlock says:

Insofar as a penny of tax money goes to any NGO, it needs to be removed. Much of this nonsense is simply the gift of government funds to favored political groups. Enough.

4. Bursterer says:

These feminist creatures have an empty purpose. Draft them! Ill go back to active duty and give them pink boots, to push them out on a red ball !

5. sunnydaze says:

Pre -Schoolers at the Protest in Seattle:

• sunnydaze says:

This pic was from the Seattle Protest yesterday. They’ve been protesting out there for 2 days now…..!!

• Fake Nametag says:

While I feel terrible for these exploited children, I feel wonderful for my own children because the competition is going to be weak.

• Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing, looks like our kids will be winning for a loooong time!!! Thank you PRESIDENT Trump! I am here in NYC this weekend and see some of these liberal moonbats, it is halarious. One sign said, #pussypower, the snowflake carrying it did NOT look powerful at all, just too funny. It looks like the freak show tent at a carnival, not the pictures you see of the Trump rally attendee’s and the wonderful lady Treepers here. What a stark contrast.

• webgirlpdx says:

Fake: On Thursday night, my 9 year old twin granddaughters were over and I was explaining about the inauguration the next day (Friday) knowing the last time they would have only been in Kindergarten.

I told them that no matter what they might hear that next day in school, President Trump is a great man and will be a remarkable President for them and their future. With a wink, I then said….And has your grandmother ever been wrong? I got a resounding “NO! 🙂

The next night they came by (they only live down the street) and we were watching the Balls….they think Melania is so beautiful and that Ivanka looked just like their hero, Elsa in Frozen. It was alot of fun…..and I know I instilled enough in them to keep them on track in what they will be learning is a fractured world.

• betseyross says:

Good Point!!!!

6. CountryClassVulgarian says:

I have joined the rack of the face book unfriended. My sister unfriended me. She posted pictures of bho and michelle and how wonderful they are and how much they will be missed. I responded that yes he will be missed like a heart attack. My niece came back with “when they go low we go high”. So then I said well how about we we ask Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, Glenn Doughtery and the thousands of Christians who have been slaughtered in the middle east.
    That got me unfriended.

• Ruth says:

Consider it a badge of honor!! Don’t back down. Sometimes it takes years….

• cliff says:

Family is more important than politics. If they disown you over politics, were they really family? Sad!

• sunnydaze says:

The truth doesn’t hurt …..if you refuse to hear it.

Motto of the Left

• paris23 says:

I’m sorry to hear it. Liberals have almost no capacity for dealing with reality. Just before the election one of my daughter’s doctors told me, regarding open borders, that if Hillary wins open borders will be no big deal. She said there would just be little terrorist attacks going on here and there. Why worry? “Hillary will make a great president.” Oy.

I live in CA and once had many liberal friends (and used to be one myself). Because Obama and Hillary are so dangerous, I tried to explain to them what was happening in the world outside liberal awareness. That whittled my friend list down to only a few people.

I do hope, though, that your sister will rise above politics and take your offering to heart (offering of information). She is family. I worried for years that the liberals would all go crazy because they fill their minds with daily propaganda – and now it’s happened. It is a bit surreal to live with it.

• sunnydaze says:

Same experience as mine, Paris. At first, I thought they’d want to hear new information, new ideas. But they were very resistant to any suggestion or info that might alter their frozen world view. That shocked me, at first.

Now I know it’s “just the way they are”. I don’t even bother.

• Fake Nametag says:

You’ve got friends here. And the bonus is that we’re not on Facebook, so it’s less revenue for Mark Zuckerdouche.

• Major Styles says:

Sorry to hear that. It’s a damn shame that things have to be that way.

Liberalism is philosophy of the intolerant.

• elize says:

My brother owns a business in D.C. Based on his fb posts the past couple of days these moonbats are driving him nuts. 😦

• Gallo says:

I’ve been unfriended a lot this year n I’ve had people be hostile to me( not even in a private message but right on my page) for my support of small government n my hatred of hillary. I unfriended them as quick as I could!

• Tom Anderson says:

You got off easy. A few years ago, one of my best friends, all the way from high school, called me up basically to pick a fight on how he is a real liberal and how could I have ever voted Republican. He sounded a bit drunk–and he has had substance abuse issues in the past–but with no provocation or even rebuttals from me he effectively ruined our friendship. No matter how good natured-ly tried to change the subject, he came back to insult me. I called him once or twice, the conversation was stiff, he never called me again.

I don’t know if it is many years of me doing substantially better than he in the financial area, or that my wife is still a hottie, or what was really behind it, but he started talking as nutty as some of these moon-bats. It’s a shame, as we had some wonderful times growing up.

• webgirlpdx says:

CountryClass: I’m your sister and friend…..

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Thank You!!!!. It really pains me because my sister is sick and we leave far apart as it is.

• Same here, Country! My sister is also a moonbat and quite ill. We do still talk, but skirt any real conversation, so our talk is trivial in the extreme. I still remember eight+ years ago when I had the misfortune to be staying at their house for a few days at their invitation.

It was the day of and the day after the 2008 election. They carefully tried to hide their elation but had goofy grins on their faces the whole time. I nearly threw up, knowing pretty much what was coming in the US. Won’t surprise you to know I haven’t received any phone calls lately, right???

7. John Lewis – Guinness record holder for Hang-Time on a pair of Coat-tails: 50 years and counting..

What do we want?
    Not sure….

When do we want it ?

Now!

8. Tejas Rob says:

More irony

9. Illegal says:

Why would wearing a hat empower anyone. The hat was probably intended for Japanese cosplay. It makes the wearer look like a idiot.

10. Guy K. says:

A lot of these women are NOT single, and are NOT lesbians, but are married women with kids whom they abandoned for a weekend because making a political statement was more important than spending time with their kids. And a lot of these women with kids they left at home were at this demonstration to show their “solidarity” for abortion rights. Is there anything on earth more shameful or reprehensible than a mother who is raising kids of her own and at the same time championing the “right” to kill a defenseless child in the womb?

• gringz says:

I don’t know which is worse, women leaving their kids at home, or bringing them to this even and exposing them to the vulgarity and the hate.

• QuiteContrary says:

I think bringing the kids is worse. That picture of the man with a pink bra on over his winter coat and a vulgar sign taped to his front is standing with his kids. What must they think of this? What will they remember?

• Jenny R. says:

Consider it a sign of the times. Remember that racehorse that had to be put down? Barbaro? Well, it was sad as he was a lovely animal, but such is life. It is not always a happy place.
      For about 4 flipping years there were people (primarily middle class “soccer mom” white women who are/were very dissatisfied with their lives but too lazy to actually do anything constructive with it; although the leader of the thing was a guy — who was their Svengali of sorts) who got on this campaign to end horse slaughter/mourning Barbaro (although he wasn’t slaughtered…). They made posters; they protested; they flooded the internet; they made hats, etc.; they even doxed and harassed horse owners who stated they had no problems with slaughter (one person I knew got threatened to burn her house and barn down…a barn full of horses…yeah). Some even claimed Barbaro spoke to them…
      There were a few that actually left their husbands and children to “do Barbaro’s work” and bragged about doing this (they were praised by many of their comrades).

Crazy huh? This is the mentality you are dealing with. They have no center; they are desperate for something to believe in (but it can never be God, because). If this really was 1930s Germany they would be in the front row with raised arms.
      Can they be dangerous? Yes, because they are very open to cult-like behavior and doing anything for their cult (and it is that, not legitimate protesting — they essentially are protesting for what they already have; they say they are oppressed but their lives are perhaps full of a little too much freedom that is given to them without any effort, and that is perhaps the origin of their malaise and discontent). And no, on another level they are not strong opponents because their ranks are also full of many who believe in nothing and much of this is virtue/coolness signaling; if you show that group that you no longer have any patience for them (after a sufficient period of letting them act stupid for the whole world to see), then their herd can be easily broken up. Then you only have to deal with the dedicated, dangerous cultists — and those you prosecute with extreme prejudice.

• Embroiderer says:

So I guess that they wanted Barbaro to suffer with not only a broken leg but also laminitis. They obviously knew nothing about horses. Just like these women know nothing that isn’t spooned down their throats by NPR.

As to their march, I quote their heroine…

At this point, what difference does it make?

• pfbshop says:

Thank you for pointing that out. The owners of Barbaro were pressured by these know-nothings into extending his pain for many months until his inevitable demise. What jerks. As always, feeling good about themselves trumps making others suffer.

11. Sam says:

There are times when it is not in your best interest to embrace the word or phrase used to disparage you. This is one of them. Would they march under a banner that said “Sluts for equality”?

Never mind. The women out there calling themselves pussies and carrying uterine drawings probably would.

12. ZurichMike says:

These women are the — uh — faces, yeah, that’s right, faces — of the Democrat Party.

13. conservalicious says:

So funny and so true! http://i.imgur.com/IvD2rs3.jpg

14. Here’s who benefited most from today’s misguided demonstrations: whoever manufactures and sells those silly hats.

15. furtive says:

Bill Maher HBO: Jane Fonda, promoting herself went off on penises:
    “They would be on postage stsmps if they could do what pussies do.”

HIL-LIAR- IOUS!
    She has convenient amnesia about BJ CLINTON AS “PREDATOR IN CHIEF” rather PROjECTING IT ON Trump.

PS. Secret service is now investigating Madonna!!

• smiley says:

madonna was a foul-mouthed skank on stage yesterday, and looked drunk (or something), imo…a washed-up slut.

someone else who should be investigated is Linda Sarsour…one of the ORGANIZERS of that appauling anti-Trump, anti-America mess yesterday, and who has ties to hamas, and worse…promotes sharia, etc…

more here…

the delusional rage of that mob needs a “voice” that will fully exploit the irrational disconnect and total lack of analysis on the part of that mob …the mob and the individuals who make up that mob respond to key buzzwords used to incite the emotions, on shameful display yesterday in DC.

Sarsour seems to fit the bill for that sort of exploitation…

• Kevin Sherlock says:

Too bad Jane hooked up with the wrong Ted.

If Teddy Kennedy had only talked Jane into making a road trip to Key West.

110 miles of bridges — he’d miss one sooner or later.

I’d have paid his bar tab for that game of Teddy Roulette.

16. Duhders says:

My first thought was why are they holding up signs with steer heads on them? These women certainly aren’t all from and proud of Texas?

17. ZZZ says:

When my daughter was in college she had to “analyze” two types of music – a country song and a rap song. The rap song was by Drake and had the most disgusting lyrics that included the “P” word.

The class was mixed gender and VERY embarrassing for my daughter. She switched teachers after telling the Dean of Humanities what went on in the class. The Dean blamed her for being too sensitive BUT he did let her switch out.

Here are three of Drake’s songs all with that word…the hypocrisy is mind-numbing.

Why are they not protesting these songs – they are the epitome of filth…

The Motto
    Sex Tonight
    November 18th

No, he is a hero and invited to the White House, lauded by the former occupants.

Hypocrites.

• A lot of experiments have been done on the effects of certain types of “music” on plants. Both rap and rock caused the plant to take on strange formations and hang its head and some died. Certain vibrations, and also intention of words, affect life itself because they are vibrations and words of death aka filth.

18. LULU says:

Almost 99.99999% guaranteed to be unattractive women. And black women. And Latinas. And women who get their hair cut at the barbershop.

19. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

A lovely old British comedy, lol.

20. Ivehadit says:

We are in a psychological war with the Left. Have been for a long time. The abuse in every form: mental, physical spiritual, sexual, being perpetrated on us and in particular our young people is horrendous. The attempt to disconnect our God-given consciences and intuition from our souls has been on-going…gaslighting us into numbness and rotting our cores.
    Things are about to change. THANK YOU DONALD! WE LOVE YOU!

21. freddy says:

The legend of the “lost cause”………………………………………….The Legend of the Lost Cause began as mostly a literary expression of the despair of a bitter, defeated people over a lost identity. It was a landscape dotted with figures drawn mainly out of the past:

22. QuiteContrary says:

I posted this under the reports about this Women’s March at my local newspaper FIVE TIMES this morning. FIVE TIMES it was posted but immediately deleted (so the vocabulary filter was not the issue). In its place is my request that the newspaper look into why something that does not break the rules is being removed. This has happened to me in the past on at least three occasions. I’m not sure whether it’s the staff or whether readers flag it as inappropriate and the system removes it immediately. It could be a bug, but I don’t think so. A bug wouldn’t remove it immediately after posting five times running this morning.

I’m going to post it here because it should not have been deleted. I hope this is not too self-indulgent of me.

My Take On The Women’s March

Even conservatives, such as Katie Hopkins in the Daily Mail, have opined somewhat approvingly about this Women’s March. As a feminist and Trump supporter, I disagree. This looks to me like yet another episode of Democrat street theater for purely political purposes. It is simply an attempt to smear Trump and conservatives as anti-woman. Madonna and Ashley Judd disgraced themselves in vulgar and, frankly, crazy rants at one rally yesterday. The Secret Service will ask Madonna about her claim that she thinks about “blowing up the White House” a lot. I can’t imagine why the organizers would let them speak if they were going to act like that. It does them no good.

As for the Boston protest, we get this: “We want this president to know that we’re not going back to the old days when women were supposed to be barefoot and pregnant” and, “If this president thinks he can walk over rights that women fought for, he’s wrong.” Do they really believe that Donald Trump wants them “barefoot and pregnant”? What rights is he trying to curtail? Please provide facts and evidence.

There was no unified message for this Women’s March, and in that aspect it was a failure. Everyone was advocating for a different thing, with the only common thread being that they dislike Trump and are angry that he won. More facts and focus and less smearing of the opposition would have served them better if they really wanted to advocate for specific women’s issues.

As for this being a grassroots uprising of women outraged that the Bad Boy of American Politics was sworn in as president, not so fast. Check out the link below in which a professor who calls herself a “lifelong liberal feminist who voted for Trump” charges that this is yet another Soros-funded operation.

From the article: “Much like post-election protests, which included a sign, “Kill Trump,” were not “spontaneous,” as reported by some media outlets, the “Women’s March” is an extension of strategic identity politics that has so fractured America today, from campuses to communities. On the left or the right, it’s wrong. But, with the inauguration, we know the politics. With the march, “women” have been appropriated for a clearly anti-Trump day.”

• Dixie says:

Could it be the length that was the problem? Maybe you should send it in as a letter to the editor?

• QuiteContrary says:

The length wasn’t a problem because it posted. The other comments I’ve posted that have been deleted were much shorter. One was about three sentences. That one questioned the cost of a library renovation some people want to do. That’s when I started to wonder whether the flagging function just removed anything that someone flagged as inappropriate immediately.

• Dixie says:

Sounds like they are just picking on you.

• QuiteContrary says:

In the past, the strategy was always to shut people up, not rebut with their own views. The ones who complained to the editor had such unbelievably inflated opinions of themselves. The truth is that they could not match many of us toe-to-toe. Their only hope was to make people use their legal names, which conservatives wouldn’t do because it could hurt them in terms of employment, etc. That way, they shut the whole thing down, which I’m sure pleased them. It’s cost the publisher a mint, I’m sure.

• QuiteContrary says:

The Leftists harangued the editor for years to end the comments unless people used their legal names because it was largely a conservative board, and they didn’t like that. They finally did that and there were NO comments. I believe their revenues have suffered greatly through massively decreased traffic. They just allowed comments again, but there are still few. There are even fewer when the ones one does put are deleted.

I know two people who were doxed and harassed by local Leftists when they used the old comment board. One of these people had her employer contacted by a Leftist not from that board but who disagreed with her from somewhere else. Another was a wealthy woman whose identity they THOUGHT they’d figured out. They actually contacted a college on whose board they thought she sat. It seemed a very stupid thing to do because they weren’t sure they had the right person and both this commenter and the woman they thought might be her had quite a bit of money. It’s a good way to end up on the wrong side of a long, very expensive lawsuit that either one of them could keep going just out of spite.

23. 3x1 says:

Nasty skank protesters leave mountains of trash

I don’t see the NPS Mall Cop or his homies tweeting about that.

24. “a fire in the street ain’t like a fire in the heart” F.Z.

Watching these pathetic protesters standing up on stages reading from typed out scripts was hilarious. There was no passion in their speech, no fire in their heart. Just a chance for them to take a selfie showing how they all stand in solidarity.
    We’ve all seen the shouts and maniacal screams and chants from these Islamic terrorists. That’s what we need to stand firm against, not these pussy whipped protesters.

25. QuiteContrary says:

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!

I’ve been trying to copy the kooky photo Drudge has up of Gloria Steinem and friends. I’m not sure whether it will post above, though. NOW has done good things for women’s rights, but they also have pushed a lot of bad policy, too. No one is bothering these women, it seems to me, least of all Trump. This is just a partisan smear.

26. Not surprised to see the pacifier in the form of a dog paw and a middle finger flipping off; the wishbone; and the baphomet displayed in their painting. Pacifier shapes abound in this DAYCARE GENERATION of LOST SOULS.

• QuiteContrary says:

Of course, that’s the female reproductive system with the middle finger added, presumably flipping off Donald Trump.

If they can go to all the trouble of making these elaborate costumes and signs, you’d think they could come up with a clear, cogent explanation of WHY they’re marching, WHAT they want, and EXACTLY HOW they believe Donald Trump is a threat to them.

In the absence of this, it’s just a political smear job funded by Soros. I’m for women’s rights, but I don’t much like these smears of Trump and the conservative movement as anti-woman with little to no factual basis offered. I find the whole thing just dishonest.

• VegasGuy says:

Is this a Rorschach test or what?….. I see a Texas Longhorn….LOL

27. SpanglishKC says:

Grabbem by their “hats”. 😳 There’s alot of crazies out there needing to feel like part of something. Sadly they chose wrongly. I feel sorry for them. I don’t feel sorry for the groups leading them though. Those we must fight back hard against and I mean all those Soro’s funded groups. What can be done about Soros?

28. Tony Stark says:

29. All American Snowflake says:

Make an example of some of these women. Put them in a nunnery.

30. solomonpal says:

You can get free razors and tampons at most hotels…what’s their beef?

31. UKExpat says:

If anything has proved just how Mentally Deranged LEFTARDS and FeminNAZIS are its these Demos where nobody seems to know wht they are demonstrating for except for HATING TRUMP, But they tell US to LOVE not HATE but hey HYPOCRISY is a concept the LEFT just doesn’t get isn’t it.

32. Pingback: Womans March – A few thoughts from Jenny Hatch | Jenny Hatch BLOG

33. jbrickley says:

Wait a minute? There were protests by feminists over the weekend? Really? Funny, I stopped watching Fake News years ago and completely missed it. Thank goodness for the Internet. I was too busy getting stuff done to even pay attention. They look pretty looney!

34. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Just to recap… Eleanor tells me this march was planned months ago as a “President Hillary” victory celebration. Gee whiz, no wonder they were so pissed off at Mr. Trump. 👿

35. mewhoami says:

Excellent post! I couldn’t agree more. As I watched clips of the protests with people waving their nonsensical signs and wearing their low-budget porn film attire, I tried desperately to see their cause. The only cause I saw, was a free-pass day to go wild. Funny, on the post I wrote yesterday I attached the same photo of the man with his children and thought the same thing. While they’re out promoting whatever cause they were trying to, their kids’ minds are being even more polluted. I don’t see how these protests did anything to benefit anyone. Protest – but do so with decency and respect. Then maybe, you’ll be heard.