President-Elect Donald Trump One-on-One Interview With Ainsley Earhardt…

President-elect Donald Trump sat down with Fox Morning host Ainsely Earhardt for an extended one-on-one interview which was broadcast this morning:

trump-ainsley-earhardt

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2017, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to President-Elect Donald Trump One-on-One Interview With Ainsley Earhardt…

1. Jack says:

Ainsley Earhardt is easy on the eyes… MAGA!

2. Major Styles says:

#MAGA!!! Take us home, Donnie!

3. maga2016 says:

bad video with multiple repeats

• AFVet says:

Yep !

• Give it Time says:

Agreed and it almost felt like some of the soft interviews the “other-side” gave to Obama for 8 years. She did ask some pointed questions but overall it was a bit fluffy.

Being said I so enjoy President Trump. he is going to rock.

• maga2016 says:

that and I actually mean it seems to be a amateur cut, so for example the Lewis question and answer is like 4 times in this video

• IdahoDeplorable says:

I turned it off after the repeats started. She’s very pretty but not much of an interview.

• Dakotacav says:

You’re right it was a softball question interview. But I think that is a time-honored tradition for interviews a couple of days before the inauguration of a new president. What makes this one stand out in my mind is that the media long ago departed from tradition — only democrats are extended the pre-inaugural courtesies in these last 25+ years. Personally I am delighted that she asked nothing but softball questions. This is a time for celebration, and it’s too bad that the hoaxing media can’t get over themselves even for a couple of days in the runup to the swearing in of the next president. How far they’ve fallen

• MaineCoon says:

You took the words out of my mouth. After 18 months of nasty, “gotcha-question” interviews, he deserves a softball interview just before his inauguration. Good for Fox they are able to do so. Why they go the exclusive. We Treepers deserve to watch a kind, non-gotcha interview too.

• maiingankwe says:

I had seen part of the video the other day, so I was reading below. I don’t know what it’s called, but my Mom used to call it the ticket express or something like it. It said that Turkey is only a few months away from completing their Wall along Syria. It then went to mention one U.S. Soldier was killed and another injured during live fire exercises, and while I was reading that it got cut off and went on a loop. Frustrating.

It was a nice and easy interview, which I think Trump deserves once in awhile.

4. Just wanted to say “thank you” to the CTH people who provide this great website and spend so much of their time explaining the workings of how D.C. REALLY works. Know that you are making a difference and that it is much appreciated. You helped me and my parents make a decision to vote for our PE Donald Trump. God Bless you!

5. fedback says:

Now that Lewis has been caught lying, that will probably mean that media will just stop reporting on the matter.

6. Pam says:

I thought the interview was good. Ainsley’s interview with Pence at the governor’s mansion a few months ago was good as well. She’s one of the few on the network that I actually like.

7. Rudy Bowen says:

I know it’s political, and expected of a gracious winner, and all that, but it really irks me when he calls 0zero and moose nice and whatever. Grrrrrrrrr.

8. M33 says:

This video loops 3x.

9. fedback says:

So they will not move the press briefings to a larger room because the press complained.
    Instead Trump team will have to pick the people who can attend press briefings, meaning that a lot of the usual suspects will not be able to attend because of the large number of requests.

• SpanglishKC says:

The MSM was panicked about being “kicked out” and raised a ruckus. PEOTUS says fine you can stay but I will pick who comes in. They then will freak out when many get left out and will beg him to get a bigger room so they can all go in. It becomes their idea and he takes the lumps out since he’s just being considerate of them and putting them in a bigger room. Genius. He plays them so easily.

• missmarple2 says:

I caught that, too! Hahaha!

• daughnworks247 says:

Trump set up the White House press pool beautifully. I’m still laughing about it.
        Press: “We demand free speech and freedom of the press”
        Trump: “Okay, let’s move the Press Room to the Old Eisenhower Exec Bldg to make more room for press”
        Press: “No, not for THEM, only for us”
        Trump: “Okay, back to the Brady Room for press conferences, but there is not enough room so we will have to alternate who gets a seat”
        Telegraphing, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, are not guaranteed a seat by their own unwillingness to cooperate.

10. Janice says:

It has been a long time coming but Friday is almost here! Thank you Sundance and Treepers for e incredible things I have learned.. folks, let’s MAGA! 🙂

11. daughnworks247 says:

Very easy interview for Trump but no different than what Obama was exposed to from the MSM.

12. jnearen says:

I love the fact that PE Trump just wants to get to work. So many people are decrying him as a person, but we need someone who WANTS the job and WANTS to make things better for everyone, not just this outlier group or that. He will include those guys, but his main focus is on middle-America. Strategically, I believe he needs to wrest control of the US CoC from Tom Donoghue. There is bound to be a way.

• SpanglishKC says:

Term limits!!! Until then we need to keep pressure on Congress. The Uniparty is fighting hard as Sundace has pointed out via Mike Lee in the Senate and Paul Lyin Ryan in the House. The deplorables cannot put their pitchforks down yet…in fact we need to keep sharpening them. WAR!

13. Chris Hiscock says:

Very Presidential, very eloquent.

14. rsanchez1990 says:

SJWs died a little inside every time Trump said “merit-based”.

15. Tonawanda says:

1) I know this sounds ridiculous, but sometimes praising a jackass is the best thing to do. You lose nothing and gain a lot. Trump understands that BO is a harmful jackass, but Trump also understands that uniting America is necessary for all of us.

2) Trump constantly gratifies by talking as an actual human being.

3) Trump is altering the corrupt American culture by bringing it back to reality.