Vice-President-Elect Mike Pence Impromptu Presser Leaving Trump Tower (video)…

VPE Mike Pence briefly spoke to members of the praetorian press as he was leaving Trump Tower in New York earlier this evening.   Pence spoke about the Jihadist attack in Fort Lauderdale and about the intelligence debrief he and President-Elect Trump received earlier in the day.

lions together

…”Yeah, I agree. Best to avoid that media herd; they all taste like chicken”.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Mike pence, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

98 Responses to Vice-President-Elect Mike Pence Impromptu Presser Leaving Trump Tower (video)…

1. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

About that intelligence briefing. Doveryai, no proveryai.

2. David says:

Israel stands with America. Trump is a long time friend and Pence is a brother. Peace through strength. http://youtu.be/sQzp5wehA0Q

3. fleporeblog says:

They want to have President Trump box himself into a corner based on this BS narrative. He will never allow it which infuriates these morons. What is also killing them is that a majority of Americans are over it! Folks could care less where it came from. What matters to them was the content of the emails.

By pushing it, it infuriates everyone including Democrats. Especially Bernie’s children!

4. MVW says:

Wolf Blitzer should have been fired when Donna Brazile was fired for giving Hillary the advanced copy of the debate questions. But what does one expect from the CIA News Network (CNN)? Blitzer could be an operative, he might as well be if he isn’t.

5. Ron says:

What they’ll never understand is, a sincere, kind, humble man like Mike Pence has more intellect than all of these gathered reporters put together, because he doesn’t think he’s smarter than everyone else.

They all think they’re so intelligent, but they’re not smart enough to know their own shortcomings. Pence knows he’s not the smartest person around, and it makes him far more effective than the entire gathered gaggle of paparazzi.

6. Pam says:

Pence walks away and doesn’t take their ridiculous bait. Love it!

• Luck is not all says:

I love that both Trump and Pence are so disciplined. They know what they are going to say in advance and they dont move an inch , in spite of shouts by the press.

7. SoCal Patriot says:

Hmmmmm….I was just wondering if Tim Kaine would give you the same level of confidence that Mike Pence does? What say you Treepers?

8. David says:

Israel stands with Trump and America. Terrorists are in deeper trouble than they realize.

9. El Torito says:

DJT knew going in that it would less credible than a Monmouth Poll.

10. NHVoter says:

Pence is great.

And, on a superficial note, so handsome.

11. The Boss says:

I like how Trump and Pence refer to “the leaders” of the intel community, without mentioning their names. I also noted Pence confirming the several calls from Florida Gov. Scott. Good impromptu briefing.

12. BillRiser says:

CNN headlines tomorrow will be Estaban Santiago, white Hispanic, loses control over the election of Donald Trump and murders five at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood airport.

13. It’s unbelievable how these bozos bring up immediately this whole Russian fantasy when there was just a tragic shooting–another one! Great move by Pence to shift the topic.

14. Political Reviewer says:

“the praetorian press”
    Sundance, you do have a way with words.
    🙂

15. emet says:

Trump and Pence should start having their Secret Service details dress like Cossacks. The snap of a whip indicates the presser is over.

16. patrickhenrycensored says:

“Meanwhile Pavlov’s triggered media shouts back: “muh Russians… can we haz pellet”?”
    Yep,
    Dog slobber at eleven.

• Ron says:

They ask questions they have got to KNOW he’s not going to answer. And they’re always boring questions! Never an interesting one. So instead of

“Here comes Pence; I’m going to ask him if he thinks the Airport being a gun-free zone played into today’s violence”

it’s

“Here comes Pence; I’m going to ask him the same question 50 other people have asked him and he’s already answered 50 times!”

17. SkyPhoenix says:

Love the conversation between the lions – tastes like chicken. Cracked me up!

18. Sandra says:

Pence is a class act! I love that he opened with a statement about the Ft Lauderdale attack, then drove right in to the intelligence briefing topic and never allowed any reporters to ask their “gotcha” idiot questions for their idiot audiences.

19. Trump should tweet about Russia and other stupid stuff every day.. the media will be in a tail spin and meanwhile he can get this legislative agenda through with less or almost no attention.. glorious!

20. 4bleu says:

LOL. What’s with the breathless questions? Trump will tweet the kernel of it in a minute or two. Relax!

21. justfactsplz says:

Vice President Elect Pence is a class act just like his boss. He is a man of very strong principals. He is so fluid in his pressers and never misses a beat. The media jokers are left puzzled how he so nicely handled them. They realize too late they’ve been checkmated.

• Snow White says:

I don’t think I could be this nice to these bozos as Mike Pence is, peaceful and unruffled by anything. Talk about self-control, and emotional intelligence at the nth degree. Lord help me to have a tenth of it :-).

• justfactsplz says:

I think that Vice President Elect Pence’s faith in God helps him every step of the way.

• Snow White says:

Yes, most definitely. I am definitely working with God on being kinder to idiots because I have a hard time suffering fools 🙂 and I repent quite often every day.

• Ron says:

I have the same problem. I got in an argument with a guy today that I shouldn’t have, business deal where he kind of got over on me, and he was trying to make up for it but was lying, I got so upset at him for bald faced lying to me. It would have been smarter to play it cool like Pence.

When I was a kid, I can remember being 8 or 9 and my dad telling me the same thing. “You can’t stand when people are stupid, you’ve got to learn to let it go” here all these years later I still fight with it!

• Snow White says:

Don’t despair, God will help you. It is our human fallen nature to be quick tempered, especially for those of us who are Type A personality, but that’s where we depend on God and his help to change and transform us.
              I love listening to Joyce Meyer about the fruit of the Spirit and let God work on me. I fall and I get up, and again but one day I fall less often and keep going. 🙂 We’re all a work in progress and it all depends on us on how fast we cooperate with God in learning the lessons and not having to go around the same dumb mountain again. 🙂

• Snow White says:

Remember, even Jesus took the whip to the crooks in the temple 🙂

• Luck is not all says:

I loved when Pence mentioned , like on passant , the governor of Florida calling them often. It killed the press that their beloved O was not even considered. In the same sentence he told the reporters that they , Trump and himself, are the new bosses.

• Ron says:

He’s very “based”. Strongly religious guy who knows everything is going to work out alright. Just wakes up every morning, loves his family, his country, his God, and works hard until it gets dark. Simple as that. If you’re built on that, what reason is there to get bent out of shape, or worried, or tricked by a reporter’s question?

He’s got all his stuff in a row.

• JC says:

Yes, Justfacts! I can’t remember when I was last inspired by a Prez or Veep. I find myself thinking, quite naturally, “what would President-Elect Trump or VIce President-Elect Pence do?” I pull a little deeper, push myself a little harder, elevate my goals just that much higher. I am amazed and amused by this… and I’m grateful. Imagine this phenomen multiplied by millions of patriotic Americans. There is nothing we cannot do, and we stand at the ready.

22. Bob says:

They make an incredibly great team. So in tune.

• Wend says:

It’s long past time for Schumer to open his storefront law and insurance office in the Bronx.

• NCPatrick says:

s long past time for Schumer to open his storefront law and insurance office in the Bronx.”

Bless your heart, Wend. That comment made me laugh out loud .. so perfect. Thanks. It’s snowing and sleeting where I am; can power failures be far behind?

• Snow White says:

I don’t think Shummie has any idea whom he’s dealing with. President Trump has his number and Chuckie is going to regret ever making that threat. The SS should pay Shummie a visit and let him know who is really the boss.

23. Archie says:

Fictional Trump tweet: “NYT lied daily (they’re so dishonest) and got Obama elected twice. Who’s the bigger threat to democracy?

24. Linda says:

Ha, ha, ha! Love the lion conversation!

25. anarchist335 says:

Did you Treepers notice that Florida Governor Rick Scott called Trump? I haven’t heard if Gov Scott called Hussein.

26. jim says:

Pence video above “removed by the user”

27. UKExpat says:

The LEFTARDS are DESPERATELY trying to do anything to DEFLECT people from the REALITY that the leaked emails PROVED that the Clintoons and the DNC are CORRUPT, CRIMINAL and UNDEMOCRATIC and that the ONLY people that tried to HACK and FIX the Election wee the DemoncRATS