It’s Official – Megyn Kelly Leaves Fox News for NBC…

megyn kelly faces of meth

Megyn Kelly has announced, via her Facebook account, that she is leaving Fox News and heading to NBC broadcast.  Her decision to move to NBC, a network that President-elect Donald Trump and most political followers identify as a “liberal” brand, is not a surprise.

Despite corporate media claiming the opposite, Kelly’s career has been on a downward trajectory since her gender-based activism began in 2014.

(Megyn Kelly writes) – Over a dozen years ago I started at Fox News in a job that would change my life. Now, I have decided to end my time at FNC, incredibly enriched for the experiences I’ve had. I have agreed to join NBC News, where I will be launching a new daytime show Monday through Friday, along with a Sunday evening news magazine program. I will also participate in NBC’s breaking news coverage and its political and special events coverage.

While I will greatly miss my colleagues at Fox, I am delighted to be joining the NBC News family and taking on a new challenge. I remain deeply grateful to Fox News, to Rupert, Lachlan and James Murdoch, and especially to all of the FNC viewers, who have taught me so much about what really matters. More to come soon.

Happy New Year, and God bless.  (link)

megyn kelly katie couric 2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

427 Responses to It’s Official – Megyn Kelly Leaves Fox News for NBC…

1. truthseekerr says:

All the neo-cons and the sheep have been following her. Now maybe they’ll wake up. I woke up at the first debate. That is when I new fox was fine with losing the election to Hellary

• Jedi9 says:

It was when Fox decided to parade such people as Geraldo and Juan Williams that did for me. May Kelly’s exodus and outing herself bring to new irrelevancy status.

• dekare says:

You can see the transformation. Megan Kelly is going from hot conservative babe to ugly progressive liberal. The short hair, the squinty eyes, the hag look.

There is something about being a liberal woman and looking pretty. The two thing are mutually exclusive…just like John Kerry’s claim that Israel cannot be democratic AND Jewish (WTF?)…liberal women cannot be liberal and pleasant looking. What’s with that? I guess evil has a way of manifesting itself into a physical deformity. The ugliness of the soul overwhelms the body, until that is all you can see.

I used to really like Megan Kelly. But when she conducted herself the way she did at the debate, and spit her venom at Trump, I knew she was no longer one of the good guys.

Good Riddance.

2. Robert Guzzardi says:

I won’t follow her. If I want to see skin, there are many, many click bait sites offering more and better skin. 🙂 Real reporters are not glamorous celebrities who bring more attention to themselves than to the news. Megyn Kelly’s reporting was superficial, shallow and barely informative.

Please vote

3. bobguzzardi says:

Please vote

• unconqueredone says:

Your video link is ever so perfect: the play button covers MK’s face in such a way as to suggest that we’ve already forgotten what she looks like.

4. MrE says:

Now, to get rid of Chris Wallace…

5. JoeS says:

Regarding the contrasting pictures of Megyn Kelly, Michael Savage was correct.

He “essentially” (LOL) said that her face and appearance changed over time as she became this despised figure.

6. Jedi Clampett says:

Megan who?

7. Sherlock says:

Maybe Shep Smith could be talked into leaving too and becoming her makeup man.

8. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Enjoy being a Little Fish in a Big Pond over at “N Killer-Bs C” 👿

9. labrat says:

That’s gotta be a pay cut, no?

10. Howie says:

Smelly has caught The Crowley Syndrome. Candy morphed in to a Toad Frog and had to be put down. Smelley is morphing in to a Horned Toad.
    Crowley

Smelley

See what I mean?

11. freddy says:

We have discussed her. She’s the woman at work you avoid at all costs. Hot or not stay 2 arms length away from her. Pure trouble and stop at nothing to climb the ladder. Evil…She bumped up into alpha males instead of her metro boy friends like Stirewald and company she used at FOX…….She may have got Ailes but I feel no sorrow for men who can’t figure it out what she was and is… There is a stereotype Megyn. There is one in almost any large workforce or corporate environment…….. Prediction.. NBC will regret..men will stay clear of her and women will hate her within 90 days……

• Marti says:

Agree ! Can we say Katie Couric ?

• Guyver1 says:

Know one at work.
      On day one, she proudly and publicly announced that she would do whatever it took to move up, and she did.
      Along the way, over the course of 14 years, she thoroughly destroyed the lives of five men who were dumb enough to trust her ( dumb- they were warned by me and other people who were present when she made her statement, and they did not listen ).
      Two husbands and three boyfriends. Same MO every time. She used them to move up, financially drained them of every single penny and got them deeply in debt. Then as soon as she could not get any more out of them, she would move on to the next ‘bigger, better deal’. Some of them are still struggling to recover from the financial mess they allowed her to get them into. And their dreams for the future were shattered.
      The end result?
      She got what she wanted. She is fixing to become, by the end of the month, the head of our shift, with power over more than 200 people.
      She is also despised and hated by every single working man and woman in the plant, on all three shifts. And no one, absolutely no one, trusts her.
      People deal with her on a professional basis, but absolutely refuse to deal with her on a personal level.
      She is a sad, lonely woman. You can see it in her demeanor, and in her eyes. That crushing sadness hangs over her like a dark cloud.
      And I am sure she has no clue as to why people reject her.
      She should have listened to the old warning- “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.”

12. sunnydaze says:

I wonder if it’s true that Fox offered her more to stay than NBC (as Bill Still says above) OR if that’s just Fox being kind and giving her cover/saving “face” for her?

Cuz it looked like she was losing viewers for Fox, so why the heck would they WANT her stay?

13. Dave says:

When I was a teen, I watched news on TV for information. I didn’t follow the “news readers” like they were celebrities, although many did. As for female attraction, I admit it was all about looks. Yes, that was shallow, but what did I know? Now, fifty years later, I refuse to watch TV news (with few exceptions). As for female attraction, brains wins HANDS DOWN! As long as a person does an exceptional job, that’s fine with me. Too many phonies and hacks today, not many journalists. But, I must be honest here. When one has the brains, looks, and personality, I can be HOOKED! Judge Jeannine, Harris Faulkner, and a few others can educate me while holding my strict attention! Yet, I depend on alternative web sites like CTH for 95% of my news. So when it comes to cable type news sources, I am very discerning as to what I watch. Like everything else, always consider the source. I won’t miss MK, because I got rid of her way back. Hope the door hits her ass on the way out!

14. William Ford says:

Wonder if Megyn stays with the Nazi prison guard look. Good fit for NBC. Now she can vent her inner Lib in a place with lots of other nurturing delusional Libs who will applaud her daily Trump hating. Her Lib audience will eat it up instead of sending her hate mail. And Fox can put some good programming into the 9 pm time slot so conservatives and populists won’t change the channel. Everyone wins.

15. Sharkdiver says:

You folks still paying for cable are supporting the enemy…And you can’t complain if you continue to support them.

16. All American Snowflake says:

I stopped watching the Kelly File when I realized that she was always just a little off center. Megyn always seemed to have some few words that just didn’t fit in her narratives. Kinda’ like when there is one little poison Skittle in a bowl.

• Alexsandra says:

The bookends on my not watching her were the first debate — bookend 1 was her snarky questioning of Trump and bookend 2, closing the deal forever, was when post-debate she was happily conversing with Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. That was it for me.

17. LKA in LA says:

Good riddance.

18. The overpaid model….will fade into obscurity and beyond.
    She went from female…To…What is that hair cut…Butch?

19. Jimmy Jack says:

Watching the lefties she’d sold her soul to fit in with tear her apart right now is enjoyable. People like her never learn. The left are cannibals who eat their young.

• Major Styles says:

And they will…you can bank on it!!! Remember, she is white and blond: the leftist definition of Satan on earth.

• maiingankwe says:

I’m sure those liberal ladies are not happy at all she is coming to stay in their territory. And we all know how catty they can be. There will be a lot of jinxing going on from both sides.

I sure wish I was lowly worker who’d have front seat to all of this. It certainly would be entertaining to watch. I’d also bet the top dogs won’t be happy either if they hear some of the underhanded going ons on and off the set.

I see Kelly as one who can get real nasty in a heartbeat. I don’t see kindness coming from her at all. She won’t stand for or appreciate their pettiness, but she’ll get right down and dirty with them.

I also don’t see her shows lasting more than two seasons. I think this is poor mistake on NBC’s part. They’re throwing a lot of money into something that won’t pan out. Very few people will go with her to NBC and very few liberal women will want to watch her. She’s the enemy after all, and has been set up to be this big conservative woman. I cannot see liberal women flocking to her show. I just can’t.

I also think Kelly feels she will be able to go back to Fox with another cushy job if she fails. It won’t be her fault she failed, or that will be her claim. I have no idea if Fox would take her back or not. The Murdoch boys seem to love her enough. I just don’t know the answer to that one.

20. Brenda copely says:

Megan

No one cares.

21. aprilyn43 says:

Megan …. Leave already!

22. spacette55 says:

I’ve always wonder about daytime tv on the alphabet networks. Who is their audience? Their dream demographic (18-54) should be in class or at work during broadcast hours. Only unemployed or retired people are free to watch tv during the day. What’s the big deal?

23. frogstamper says:

My mother-in-law told me that older people need a little weight and a little color.
    Hence eating what you want in moderation and getting a little sun.

24. annied9393 says:

Megan leaving FOX and landing a job at NBC!…so happy for you Megan….I don’t watch NBC anyway and you make not watching so much more worthwhile. Good for us.

25. Kelly went with the Cruella Deville look to further her career? Not a good look.

26. satmfs says:

Don’t let the door hit you……

27. Joe says:

I’m so excited I’ll have another place not to watch Ms. Kelly.

28. splat! says:

She picked today to announce to take some attention away from Hannity’s Assange interview.

I am only sorry she has made so much money already. In my opinion, she is the epitome of a “presstitute”. In every way.

29. Greg says:

Megyn owes everything to Roger who fast tracked her. However, you always felt that behind the glamour she was a just good TV presenter now out of her depth. Let’s be frank, if she looked like Greta she would never get prime time. Her worst moment to me was when under pressure she had the audacity to accuse Newt Gingrich of having anger management issues! That was just an immature teenager’s response. I like Judge Jeannine but she can a bit bombastic and dramatic. Why don’t they take a chance with Sharyl Atkisson? She is an experienced reporter who appears interested in the facts more than supporting a narrative. She was not prepared to buckle to the Obama media cabal and suffered for it. She is fully aware of the MSM tricks and her mindset would accord with a post MSM agenda.

• nightmare on k st says:

Shearyl is another great asset overlooked by the Mike Pence Trump Trans Team, go against the Establishment and your name will not be placed into consideration for a job

• WSB says:

I love Sharyl. But I do not think she would work in corporate again. Her mission now,is to unearth corporate MSM collusion. Not sure if she was able to pick up the ‘Russian-hacking’ story?

30. wicketsmom says:

That picture with both Katie and Megyn? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

31. mopar2016 says:

I agree, she’s been naughty and needs to be spanked.

32. Paula says:

She delivered the STRANGEST good bye tonight. Seriously. I hope someone can find the clip b/c I’d like to hear what you all think of it.

• WSB says:

I caught the last 30 seconds. Fox always holds her over for her book hawking. It sounded more like a middle finger gesture than anything else. Is it possible she may have come to Fox with the NBC offer, and Fox WOULDN’T counter offer? She also said NOTHING about her colleagues?

33. Charles says:

I’d bet that Fox News tricked NBC into bidding up as much NBC could afford and then didn’t match it so Fox a) got rid of Megyn and her expense, b) stuck NBC with the highest cost possible for a declining talent.

34. TC Rider says:

The Ashley Banfield of the new millennium.

35. Tejas Rob says:

She and NBC deserve each other.

36. nightmare on k st says:

we had been lead to believe that Laura Ingrahm was getting a new job, like in the Trump administration, but when RNC Sean Spicer was appointed Press Secretary, many folks said WTF, is Mike Pence pushing out Christian Conservative Patriots?

maybe the new job is the replacement of Megan Kelly, ya know she subs for Bill “O” Factor who dislikes Kelly, what better way for Fox to repair their relationship with the new Republican President Trump

37. Once Written says:

Welcome to more No-nothing broadcasting company. She will fit right in.

38. MissV says:

To quote the late, great Roy Clark: Thank God and Greyhound Yer Gone!

39. gary says:

Megyn just had to play NICE with Trump and be LOYAL to traditional FOX network and she could have gone all the way.

Instead she tried to take down Trump and she lost! I’m sure Trump will be watching her and doing what he can to take her all the way down to Home Shopping Network. And maybe Ailes will help Trump in doing that. 🙂

40. UKExpat says:

Bland Blond Bimbo falls on her sword and moves to a job where nobody will watch her.

41. jeans2nd says:

To Kelly Megan,
    Phil Collins speaks for me –

I don’t care what you say
    I never did believe you much anyway.
    So get out of my way.
    Let me by
    I got better things to do with my time
    I don’t care anymore

42. C-Low says:

Holly mother is that Gollum in the middle clutching his ring?

I sure hope Fox steels Tomi Lahren from the Blaze and gives her a bigger stage. She is good capable very anti pc and needs to move on from Blaze Beck. She is not ready for the prime time slot but the schedule could be rearranged until she proved herself capable as more than a short internet star platform.

43. Eddie Hill says:

Did she leave FOX News, or was she forced out. I have to believe that FOX News was losing viewership during her time slot!