Alan Dershowitz discusses Obama’s foreign policy legacy and the recent U.N. resolution to undermine Israel. Dershowitz lambasts President Obama with the strongest public criticism he’s ever displayed.

All of that said, President Obama doesn’t care a bit about this criticism. The recent U.N. fiasco was simply Obama and Samantha Power providing sunlight upon their inherent ideology. The only reason they didn’t do it sooner was because there was always another election to worry about.

Oh, and one more thing for Alan Dershowitz to accept:

keith-ellison

How about ‘dem apples.

Never stop your enemy from destroying themselves…

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Israel, Legislation, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized, United Nations. Bookmark the permalink.

139 Responses to Alan Dershowitz on President Obama: “one of the worst foreign policy presidents ever”…

1. Will Jewish people who voted for Clinton now think twice about voting Democrat in 2018?
    Not sure about this but I think 60% of Jewish people votes democratic. Maybe we can use this to help them see the light.

• Looked it up, 71% voted Clinton, 24% Trump.

• Oldschool says:

One of life’s mysteries. I have actually asked my doctor and my dentist why they vote this way. Neither were able to answer that question.

• big bad mike says:

Was that before or after the root canal?

• You are helping them realize that not “everyone” votes Democrat, esp when that Dem is anti-Israel. I believe the percentage of Dem-voting Jewish community was much higher in the past. We will be seeing those percentages changing very quickly now!

• LKA in LA says:

Oldschool I have ask also because it makes no sense. I have been told because of a dem president during WWII. Still no sense to me. Then I have been told because most are athiest and agree with a no God platform from dems.

I am at the point of being angry at them for voting us all into our current reality. My prayer is that PE Mr. Trump can provide peace for us all.

• Oldschool says:

Amen to that.

They are socially liberal and seem to block out the important issues, which I find equally perplexing since they are usually beneficiaries of our capitalism. Chalk it up to deranged liberal syndrome.

• Susan says:

have to say, it’s the same in my Catholic parish. The Dem party and this administration in particular, are the most anti-Christian/Catholic doctrine in history, yet dyed in the wool, Irish Dems continue to vote like their grandfathers. They don’t realize the party is not the same thing. Marxist now.

• 4bleu says:

A pastor once said, every church has a small group of committed Christians, a larger group of nominal Christians and the rest are happy pagans.

Applies to everyone. The Jews – who are a very small tribe among far greater tribes – are human beings just like everyone else. A small group are committed, a larger group are nominal and the rest are happy pagans.

It’s hard to tell what a person is made of until there’s serious trouble and then you see the quality of a person’s character. It’s easy for anyone to be nice and generous and kind if everything’s comfortable. Events like the Holocaust could easily instill a terrible fear and inability to trust even the best of neighbors (how many ‘good neighbors’ sold them out over the centuries?) and question the reality and goodness of God, yet still seek a savior from the cruelty of the world.

One has to have a strong inner confidence that God will make it all right. God has even stated that people do not understand – that He will take the innocent from the earth to protect them, so what looks to us as only destruction and irrevocable loss can all be restored – indeed it has been promised this will happen. Evil will be destroyed, all good restored to life.

If one understands this, one doesn’t waste effort getting mad at completely predictable human nature – shared by everyone on the planet.

• MaineCoon says:

I like the pastor’s description of a congregation. Your post is not only true, hard for all to grow into understanding and acceptance of it, but is the premise of God’s Word — He is sovereign. He writes the history of His creation. If we read & study His Word, we come to your understanding of His Word.

• julegate says:

Outstanding comment Mainecoon! I never tire if studying the bible. It surely is active and changes you as you read it. Take for instance the last 8 years. Look what it had given us! A new President elect, a family that loves America (compared to Bush and Clnton families), more people open to Jesus and His message with more to come.

On another note I read a book by Texe Marrs The Destroyer. He examines the Babalonian Talmad and discovered that it teaches Communism is considered the Jewish utopia. The Jewish people are waiting for a political messiah not a religious one. Within days of completing the book I heard an interview wth Tom Horn who said the Jewish people were waiting for a political messiah.

All of that to say in my opinion Mainecoon had given us profound words of wisdom which will keep us in the days to come. Who we consider a friend might not be a friend at all.

• 4bleu says:

That’s nothing new, in the day, a lot of Jews were disappointed in Jesus as they were totally invested in finding the leader who would fight to deliver them from the Romans.

Jesus had in mind and in power a deliverance far greater than that minuscule passing political point in time. The certain people who love to focus on the negative like to point out it was the Jews who demanded the Romans to crucify Jesus, but 1) Jesus forgave them all for not knowing what they were doing and 2) they neglect to mention the myriad of Jews of that time who did accept Jesus and became the first Christians. 3) the reality of the massive Jewish crowds who swarmed him everywhere he went, walking and waiting days to be able to hear him.

It did split the Jewish community, so blaming all of them for the actions of some isn’t historical or fair. Jesus predicted it, also – the sword that would pit family members against each other. The greatest preachers for Christ were Jews who Jesus had hand-picked for the task, both highly trained rabbis and completely untrained lay-people.

If Jesus arrived today, under another name and began walking about preaching and informing people that what they’d been doing all this time was in error, it’d be pretty humbling to discover how many ‘good’ people who claim to ‘know’ him would reject him.

Life is that: A small group of committed, larger group of nominal, the rest happy pagans (until things go bad, then they become mean pagans). That’s human behavior, worth keeping it in mind when dealing with people.

• julegate says:

Exactly, the more things change the more they are the same. As they were in Jesus time so they are today. One group accepts, one group opposes and one group is indifferent. My intention was not to blame but to point out the complexities of the Jewish vote which was the thread with Alan Dershowitz. It is a complexity which I am becoming aware of at the present moment.

• mikeyboo says:

The jews are approximately 2 % of the US population. They didn t vote us into anything.

• mariner says:

I asked a close Jewish fried about that, and he mumbled some nonsense about identifying with the powerless, the dispossesed, the underdogs. (And didn’t even try to explain why Jews disproportionately support Communism.)

I’ve since accepted that he’s a political dunce and we don’t ever discuss politics.

• Marc says:

Most American Jews are irreligious and only “culturally Jewish” because of their heritage. Most American Jews are atheist, pro-choice, and vote Democrat.

• There were several waves of Jewish immigration from Europe. Those from Western Europe came earlier in the 17th and 18th centuries; later in the 19th and 20th centuries the mass of Jewish immigrants were from Central and Eastern Europe. The latter group had a much more leftward tilt than the earlier groups with an affinity for socialism and communism.

Their descendants vote democrat, but with the increasing anti-Israel sentiment and outright anti-Semitism of the modern Democrat party that might change. Especially if President Trump makes a muscular defense of Israel and finally advances peace by pointing the finger at the “Palestinians”.

• Marc says:

I think he’ll advance peace but a lot of folks on the Christian Right will disagree with some of his decisions.

• I think Trump will redirect towards fighting RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM in all its guises – not just Al-Queda and ISIS, but also the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Wahabi sect, and the Muslim Brotherhood. The Palestinian intifada will be no exception.

Trump is signalling that he intends to forge an alliance with anti-Islamists such as al-Sisi in Egypt, King Abdullah in Jordan, Vladimir Putin in Russia, other Arab states, and Israel.

Just as he did in the Republican Primary and the Presidential election, Trump is going to upend the old order, change the terms of the debate, re-write the rules of the game, and fight on the battlefield of his choosing.

The sclerotic circle-jerk at the UN is about to be blown up. It’s already dead, it just doesn’t know it yet. That big steaming turd Obama dropped is the last anti-Israel resolution it will ever pass: Time for the UN to start condemning radical Islam.

Watch for it.

• mikeyboo says:

As we have seen from this election many people lie to pollsters. I would not put great trust in those numbers. That said there is certainly a large number of Jewish and Christian but for the evangelicals) who are liberal. that’s why we got 2 episodes of Obama pathology.
        But these numbers are changing as people have watched the US stumble economically , socially etc. Now people are expressing hope-Michele “oblivious” Obama not withstanding.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

Where? Is there a special place on a ballot for a person to check “Jew”.?

• after voting on election day i got a haircut. my barber said she’d be voting later. her big issue was healthcare premiums, she was anxious to get on obamacare silver plan. i laughed and said “that’s toast”.
        liberal b scalped me from behind – i still don’t have enough hair to cut other than the don-eagle strip down the middle – oh, and my sideburns which were not touched… they’re 3″ long.
        never turn you back on a liberal with scissors – now i gotta find a new barber before too long.

• Janie M. says:

blacksmith, that is despicable she retaliated by butchering your hair for your opinion. I’d make a point of telling potential customers who did this to you. I hope you complained to the shop manager.

• MaineCoon says:

Unbelievable…yet, absolutely believable! Fair warning to all of us.

In some form or fashion she will reap what she has sown. You won’t probably see it though.

• Kokanee says:

They must really like being victims.

• Guy Bee says:

They have been convinced the Reps are the enemy. The Dims have lied to them and convinced them that the social issues are the only issues. For whatever reason they do not see the hypocrisy of the dims – racism, homophobia et al. It will take a dim pogrom before they will ever believe it

• gerkmonster says:

Way too many of them appear to have a tendency to Marxism.

• mikeyboo says:

To the capitalists the Jews represent Marxism. To the communists, the Jews represent capitalism. To the bigots it really doesn’t matter-they are Jews and that’s all that really counts

• beaujest says:

Like John “part Jewish” Kerry !

• QuiteContrary says:

Massachusetts voters were floored when John Kerry announced during his presidential run that he was part Jewish and NOT IRISH AT ALL. I’m second-generation Boston Irish and always thought he was of Irish descent. I don’t vote for Dems EVER, but if I get a list of tradesmen or lawyers, or whatever, I always pick the one with the Irish surname. I have one of the most prominent, historically significant Irish surnames and feel that another Irish-American would be less likely to rip me off. Even now, pols with Irish surnames have a big advantage in the Boston area, one of the nation’s most Irish metropolitan areas.

It seems to me that John Kerry was happy to let us think he was Irish when he was running for the Senate. He only let the cat out of the bag that he wasn’t Irish after he ran for president and had no more need for the Bay State’s considerable Irish-American vote for Senate. He’s a phony through and through.

• jackphatz says:

The faux “Kerry” family.
          The “Kerry” name, widely misinterpreted as indicative of Irish heritage, was reputedly selected arbitrarily: “According to family legend, Fritz and another family member opened an atlas at random and dropped a pencil on a map. It fell on County Kerry in Ireland, and thus a name was chosen.” Leaving their hometown Mödling, a suburb of Vienna where they had lived since 1896, Fred, Ida, and Eric emigrated to the United States in 1905, living at first in Chicago and eventually moving to Brookline, Massachusetts, by 1915

Mommy was related to the Forbes

• QuiteContrary says:

Very interesting, jackphatz. I didn’t know that. So he comes from a line of phonies! I knew he was Forbes, which sounds a bit English to me. I don’t want to open up the can of worms regarding the Irish and the English (or the Irish and the Italians in Boston, for that matter, as I am half and half), but if he was of the old “Irish Need Not Apply” English stock, he benefited from that perception that he had Irish blood when he ran for office. That means something to people. I’ll never forget that the Boston Globe (run by the Taylors, who I believe were English) never printed their masthead green on St. Patrick’s Day while the Boston Herald ALWAYS DID. I have nothing against English people, but there is a long history between the Irish and the English, as we all know. What the Globe did vs. the Herald on March 17 every year meant something to me and, I’m sure, many others.

• jackphatz says:

What gets me is the old, old man just took the name Kerry instead of an abbreviation of his own. On the other hand, maybe that name gave him more “shoe” business then his own. but …yeah…phonies!

• yy4u says:

Nope. They won’t. As John or Norman (forget which) Podhoretz said, “Jews are the most religious people on earth; the problem is their religion isn’t Judaism.” Their religion sad to say is Marxism. I really don’t know why that is, perhaps they believe their only safety is in socialism/Marxism (forgetting Hitler’s Party was the National Socialist German WORKER’s Party). I have one Jewish friend who as to the right of me. The rest are all left wingers albeit one did vote for Trump because he recognized a need for change. His mother clung to her left wing beliefs (she thinks Obama is a great president) and voted Hillary. My guess also is that many Jews get their news from the MSM so don’t know a lot of what goes on in the Dem. Party.

• susiepuma says:

Don’t hold your breath……

• NoeliCannoli says:

Mz Molly: The answer to your question is “no.”

• trapper says:

According to Pew, Jews make up only 1.9% of the American population, which makes the Jewish vote irrelevant. Don’t get mad at me. The numbers are what they are.

• Marc says:

But they give YUGE donations to the Democrat Party. Hillary has a list of maxed out ind. donors on a list that was leaked and it was almost entirely Jewish surnames.

• TJ says:

The jews are suicidal in their voting Liberal. They will continue in their stupidity.

• americalsgt says:

Leftists are always Leftists first

• MaineCoon says:

I believe that the non-practicing/non-orthodox) Jew as well as the nominal Christian do not read the Hebrew Holy Scriptures nor the Bible much less apply God’s Word; therefore, they are lukewarm and follow worldly ways.

When PE Trump spoke in NY before an association of Jews, he made an interesting comment. Paraphrasing, he said he knew they wouldn’t support him, even though he was friends with many of them, because he would not take their money and they would support the candidate who would. He understand the concept of giving money with an end in mind.

He was right. Mz Molly gives the stats below.

O just stabbed Israel in the back. UN did too.

Sadly, even most Israeli Jews are not practicing, much less orthodox, Jews.

I was shocked to learn the Israel IDF provides 2 free abortions to females serving.

I am shocked when Jews, Protestants, Catholics vote for a candidate who is in direct opposition to God’s doctrines. I concluded that the degree to which they do so is the equivalent degree in which they have rejected God and His Word. Direct correlation IMO.

They embrace the world of darkness. No amount of worldly convincing will convince them otherwise. It’s a matter of the heart. They do not have a heart for the Lord. The Holy Spirit draws. Most reject.

I thank God for the faithful on this site and in our country who prayed 2 Chron 7:14 during this election cycle. Praise God for putting PE Trump in authority over USA.

It’s not over yet! USA is hanging on by a thread! PE Trump is a Christian. God has him in the palm of His hand. It is irrelevant what he did/said “back when…” He is saved and I believe has surrendered his life, which for many, are NOT at the same instant. Nor does he have to prove it to the MSM. God knows his heart.

I believe President Trump will be a great instrument of God for God’s chosen people and His Holy land. It’s no mistake Jared is his son-in-law. He is an ORTHODOX Jew. Observes Sabboth – along with Ivanka & family.

Hang on. When he announced to UN things would be different after 1.20 — I can’t even image what Yahweh will bring forth using instrument Trump.

Hang on.

“However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
      what no ear has heard,
      and what no human mind has conceived”—
      the things God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

• jrapdx says:

True, it’s hard to say what people will do in the future. If Trump is successful likely many current “liberals” will support Trump next election.

I think the “reason” Jews vote for Dem candidates isn’t too mysterious. Most Jews live in major cities where the population tends to support “liberal” policies and candidates. Very likely Jews are indistinguishable from their non-Jewish neighbors in this respect.

IOW Jews are going to be affected by their proximate political environment just like we all tend to be. When the politics of major urban areas begins to shift so will the voting patterns of Jews and the other groups who live there.

• don welch says:

even more than latinos .

• It’s a bad habit, like most bad habits, they are hard to break….even when deadly, see drug addiction for your answer/anology.

• jnearen says:

My wife and I were invited to sit Sader (Passover) with an orthodox Jewish couple. It was a fascinating experience. One of the things I observed as part of their ceremony (and one particularly directed toward their children) was a review throughout history of the persecution of the Jews, notably by Christians during the middle ages–i.e., the Crusades and the Nazis during WWII (though I do not believe any reference to the fact that the Nazis claimed to be Christian was mentioned). It caused me to ponder whether the perceived closeness of conservatives and Republicans to evangelical Christians causes many Jews to harbor a deep-seated, traditionally taught, and accepted prejudice against Christians generally. Thus, they prefer to follow the far more secular (even anti-God) Democrats rather than risk intra-Jewish criticism or Christian betrayal.

I may be way off base in this theory and mean no offense. But, I recall thinking as we left that maybe I had finally learned why Jews vote Democrat even when the Democrats in deed (not words) practice so much anti-Semitism and support anti-Israel policy.

Let me emphasize that I have a number of wonderful Jewish friends and am actively involved in the study of Judaism the teaching of which I do not find offensive in any way to my Christian beliefs. In fact, it has deepened my belief.

2. georgiafl says:

Whatever you think of Derschowitz – he wrote some fun novels. I loved the one where the heroes’ daughter took Krav Maga.

3. smiley says:

legacy of a liar

4. md070264 says:

And it only took them how many years to realize the democrat party is the party of depravity?
    THey are all educated past their intelligence.

5. stevefraser says:

Did AD mention the destruction of the Nation’s southern border and the flooding of the Republic with millions of America hating illegals?

6. Scarlet says:

Thank goodness for this website. I get so depressed reading everything else, then I cone here and it’s all optimism and good news and hope and I feel a million times better. Thank you, all.

7. Pam says:

Knifed in the back is a very accurate description of what Obama and the UN did to Israel who is one of our strongest allies. Sadly though many of our Jewish friends will probably continue to vote for the Dems.

8. mopar2016 says:

It would be appropriate for the dems to make Keith Ellison the head of their party.
    Ellison is an islamic cultist that praises Louis Farrakahn.
    The dems have lost all credibility. They’ve gutted their own party.
    They haven’t been this desperate since reconstruction.

9. Big Bruce says:

Sadly, I think most Jews will continue to vote Democratic because they are liberals. By definition therefore, they will not vote in their own self interest.

10. Sentient says:

Dershowitz implied that Obama did too little in Syria when the truth is that he did too much – by encouraging and arming the Sunni jihadis (whatever you call them).

11. fedback says:

I was wondering why Obama didn’t do it sooner when he had 8 years to do so.
    So it was about elections, how profane

12. bertdilbert says:

Dershowitz liked Obama’s domestic policy? He had 8 years to turn the economy but did nothing other than over spend a trillion a year to support it. Trump is coming in and putting in place policies that will invigorate the economy. Obama did nothing but play golf, that will be his legacy.

13. Lucille says:

Good to see that Dershowitz is NOW verbalizing his disdain for BHO’s foreign policy. Too bad he didn’t out the Liar-In-Chief much, much earlier. At least by 2012 he had to know that the back-stabber was rotten to the core on foreign policy, and he should have known in 2008 like so many of us did.

However, this is what happens when the Dems/libs/lefties don’t read anything outside their own echo chambers. When the truth finally hits them–if it ever does–extreme damage has already been done. But President Trump will have the great advice of HIS foreign policy advisers and this type of rotten betrayal won’t happen on Trump’s watch.

MAGA!

• R-C says:

I’m totally unimpressed by Dershowitz’ commentary, which comes 24 days before the lame duck slacker-in-chief vacates OUR White House–FAR too late to perform any valuable service. With obama on his way out, it’s easy to ‘pile on’ now.

Where was ‘professor emeritus’ Dershowitz for the last 8 years? Silent and compliant, which is tantamount to ‘complicit’, in my view. Surely Dershowitz ‘brilliance’ allowed him to see what was readily apparent to many of us way back in 2008: that the obama presidency would be a complete disaster to our nation–and not only in the realm of ‘foreign policy’; obama has been a total, utter disaster in every measurable way.

As far as I’m concerned, partisan democrat Dershowitz can shut his pie-hole.

14. Reality Wins says:

How many Jewish Democrats keep kosher and will not cook meat and milk together yet have no problem with aborting human infants? A mind that can justify that cannot be easily righted.

Mixtures of milk and meat (Hebrew: בשר בחלב‎‎, basar bechalav, literally “meat in milk”) are prohibited according to Jewish law. This dietary law, basic to kashrut, is based on two verses in the Book of Exodus, which forbid “boiling a (kid) goat in its mother’s milk” and a third repetition of this prohibition in Deuteronomy.

• Sentient says:

Sometimes people who are subconsciously wracked with guilt will try to ameliorate it by making a show of religious observance. The biggest parish church here in Minneapolis is run by gays and many of the parishioners are rich libs. The parish tries to mask its leftist agenda by having the choir sing a lot in the Latin that comforts older, orthodox Catholics. A lot of old ladies have non-functioning gaydar, so they don’t mind the prancing around.

• MaineCoon says:

Thank you for your post. It is so hard to see Jews in direct opposition to the Holy Scriptures. His chosen people. How can any Jew turn a blind eye to that.

Stiff necked.

15. Paco Loco says:

Hold on to your horses it’s going to be a wild ride after Trump takes office. Within weeks, there will be a full court press by the department of State to put in place a peace process for the ME and to nullify the UN. Trump will make bold moves to set up the negotiations in Israels favor and to de legitimize the Palestinian Hamas terrorists. A negotiated peace settlement in the ME has to be at the top of his foreign policy agenda. Iradicating ISIS is second and putting North Korea in a box number three. TIllerson will be making nice with Russia and China to bring them in on the deal and to establish the three “world powers” as the ultimate deal makers.

• smiley says:

and moving the Embassy to JERUSALEM.

• yy4u says:

If Trump moves the US embassy to Jerusalem as he says he will, that will be a good start. May I suggest the UN move to Jerusalem, too; then watch how quickly peace breaks out. They don’t want to be knifed, shot or blown up and safe in NYC it’s easy to vote against those who are.

• susiepuma says:

There will never be peace in the Middle East as long as there are muslims……trying to make peace with someone who wants you dead is a sign of stupidity…..

16. dannz says:

FAKE NEWS – Derschowitz’s comment about New Zealand is completely untrue. There was no genocide against the Maoris, there certainly were battles fought and lives lost on both sides but if genocide was the objective you would not find that 30%+ of the NZ population today is Maori.
    Perhaps the liberal democrat (what an oxymoron that is) could explain the successful genocide practiced against the Native Americans or why the US was the last country to ban the slave trade almost 50 years after the Brits. Look to your own Derchowitz.

• Sentient says:

US that last country to ban slavey? Saudi Arabia allowed it until the 1960’s.

• In AZ says:

Some African countries did not ban slavery until the 1980s, and turn a blind eye to slavery that goes on today.

• 4bleu says:

Mauritania in West Africa outlawed slavery in 1981. The last open air slave market sale was in 1985. The declarations of ending slavery were just to be able to qualify for foreign aid. Half the population is born of the slave caste: harritin. The sale of slaves continues privately between families. In 2016 across the African Sahel, dominate Muslim countries maintain the caste of slaves in their societies.

For over 20 years, Sudan Muslim northerners attacked Christian/Animist southern Sudan villages and towns, crucified the men and carried out the women and children to be sold as slaves in the northern part of the country. The War of Northern Aggression of genocide and enslaving the South ended because southern Sudanese tribes finally united and prevailed in merciless warfare, forcing the losing north to the bargaining table by 2004. South Sudan became a new country in 2011.

Since 2006 – 2016 in central Africa, particularly in Congo, pygmies have been fighting a rebellion because they are being forced out of their traditional forest territory, killed, eaten for sorcery good luck by nasty roving rebels or forced into slavery – their owners make them do menial labor and prostitution. The smallest of humanity on the planet are being killed or forced into slave labor for big people who want to exploit their mineral/natural resources forests.

Meanwhile, oblivious to all this reality and the pleas for help, US audiences are distracted to boo-hoo weep over the imaginary plight of blue cartoons on cartoon planets that don’t exist.

• dannz says:

To clarify, I was referring to the Atlantic slave trade, early 1800s. Countries involved were Portugal, France, Britain, United States, Holland, Denmark, Spain. The book ‘Sweet Water and Bitter’ by Sian Rees supports my comment that out of the countries mentioned the US was the last to stop slaving.

• 4bleu says:

It’s nick-picky irrelevance to count tiny faults over 150 years and several generations old that have never seen slavery or want it, that, “this country stopped it five minutes before that country.” This is straining the gnat hostility.

So, while innocent American people are daily abused for something they didn’t do, don’t approve of and would never accept, they are totally distracted from dealing with the 800 pound python of modern slavery coiled in the room.

It’s VERY clear what the true priority is.
          Modern Africans who had escaped slavery in Africa naively went to the Black Congressional Caucus and other Black American leadership to ask for help against slavery in Africa. They were refused appointments to meet with these elected officials. They got nowhere. They still are shocked, disbelieving. To say they have a very cynical eye regarding the publicity of the supposed plight of Black Americans now is an understatement.
          In contrast, for years, Christian churches have supported and drawn attention to the anti-slavery efforts.

Former Mauritanian slaves complained bitterly that the anti-apartheid movement – after Mandela was elected president, so they had free time – were not interested in helping slaves and former slaves in Africans in the anti-slavery cause.

• smiley says:

there are Native Americans alive today, BTW

and I didn’t hear Derschowitz use the word genocide in his comment.

• CliffNZ says:

Thank you for addressing this. I have also attempted to further down. Māori were not “ethnically cleansed” nor “expelled!”

17. As a New Zealanbder I am appalled and ashamed at our government’s role in the disgraceful resolution. However Dershowitz displayed a sad lack on knoweldge of NZ history. There were no Maoris expleed from NZ and no ethnic cleansing took place, Sure, there was conflict, but, for example, nothing of the magnitiude of the wars between the US forces and the native americcans took place.

18. Dr. Emmitt L. Brown says:

We are the ones who always knew Obama was this man. You Dershowitz, are the one who is late to the party. Why should anyone care what you say now?

19. myrightpenguin says:

“One more thing for Alan Dershowitz to accept” (re. Ellison)

… this would include speaking out against Chuck Schumer, who folded when it came to the Iran Deal and was a weasel re. Ellison, even after ADL itself had to backtrack (and ‘dump’ Ellison).

20. ThankYou,Treepers says:

Dershowitz at 1:18 of the video: “YOU WENT TO HARVARD LAW SCHOOL!”

But in 2008 not one word was heard from Dershowitz or anybody else of Harvard Law School including BHO’s classmates (HLs ’91) warning America that Obama was a lazy dimwit islamophile Marxist racist floated to ascendency on the Affirmative Action black cloud whose occupancy of the Oval Office would surely put the nation in existential peril.

Dershowitz at 0:37 of the video: “…the most un-democratic thing a President could do…”

The hypocrisy of Dershowitz and his Leftist ilk is revolting after all the silence they’ve displayed in response to Obama’s vile voluminous wrongs committed in ways they favor.

21. Scott says:

So again, what is the presidents name? Say it. Now say it again. And again.
    And his chief of staff is who? Born where?
    The only shock here is that so many seem shocked.

• lastinillinois says:

To me, the only shock is that the white genocide hasn’t yet begun.

Other than some ‘pola bear hunting’ and some ‘white girl bleed a lot’, i mean.

22. haoleboy says:

That would be nice.

23. Obama might very well be the worst President on foreign policy but not for the reasons given by Dershowitz who repeats the nonsense that “Obama created a vacuum in Syria which allowed Russia in”. Dershowitz is a smart guy so he knows that this is a lie but he repeats this lie because no doubt he – like others in the Israel lobby see the removal of Assad as an important objective that is in the best interest of Israel. Never mind the fact that if Assad was toppled and ISIS took over 2 Million Christians would face genocide. The “never again” refrain doesn’t apply to Christians who have already died in too great a number in Syria and Iraq – many (including children) dying horrible deaths by beheading.

Let us count some of the reasons why Obama was the worst President on foreign policy:

Obama fomented a civil war in Syria by arming and funding Islamist terrorist’s (including Al Qaeda) in an attempt to topple Assad (a secular leader who protects religious and ethnic minorities) a civil war that has killed 100,000’s of innocents and ruined much of Syria

Obama provided air support and arms for Al Qaeda in Libya which lead to the downfall and death of Qaddafi and the destruction of one of the most successful countries in the region.

Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt topple Mubarak – 1000’s of innocents were killed in the process (including Coptic Christians) before the Military was able to restore order in the country.

Obama funded dissident groups (including neo-nazis) in the Ukraine who toppled a democratically elected President killing 1,000’s of innocent Europeans in the process (Dershowitz repeats the lie that “Russia invaded the Ukraine”).

When we look back at all the death and destruction Obama has created around the world his refusal to support Israel just this one time at the UN seems to pale by comparison .

24. Bildung says:

It is the historical reflex of Jews in the Diaspora to oppose cohesive Christian majorities in their host countries, which they view as inimical to long term Jewish safety in said countries.

Now this is Hive Mind poppycock of course, but it explains their wacky multiculturalism and atheism.

Since Trump and the Republicans represent a cohesive Christian majority, they can never be acceptable to mainstream Jewish opinion. Their success, even to to massive benefit of Israel, will only deepen the derangement of most American Jews.

I think we will never make progress with Jewish opinion until we directly and impolitely confront them with precisely what we know their hatred of our traditional host society to be–a culturally transmitted sociopathy.

Sorry for the truth.

25. Bildung says:

I would suggest it’s time to stop soliciting their reasoning–since there isn’t any–and start doing what they do so well–just start mocking and ridiculing the hell out of them until they’re ashamed to utter their libelous shibboleths.

In other words, treat them like any other bunch of idiot leftists.

26. Honest Abbey says:

The day after Trump won the election, Alan Dershowitz was on CNN and he said he voted for Hillary, that he likes her, and that she is a very good friend and he’s known both, Bill and Hillary for many, many years.

He also said Obama is one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had and he will leave office with the highest approval ratings over all other presidents.

How STUPID can such a highly educated person be? Here is an interview Dershowitz gave to that little puke Jamie Weinstein just weeks before the election, yet Dershowitz STILL voted for Hillary.

~~ IT’S MIND BOGGLING ~~

• Honest Abbey says:

OMG! I just can’t believe the stupidity of some people.

Alan Dershowitz is on CNN right now and AGAIN he said Obama will go down in history as “The BEST president ever”…….. But he modified it a tiny bit and added “In Domestic Policy” and then added “And as the WORST president ever in foreign policy”.

I have no doubt that Dershowitz would vote for Obama’s third term.

He’s a total IDIOT!

27. mariner says:

I’ve suspected for a while that Moochelle wasn’t born female, and that both daughters are adopted.

I don’t believe anyone will be indicted, no matter what. Convictions require unanimous juries, and that’s just not happening regardless of how much evidence would support guilty verdicts.

28. james23 says:

So, Jewish intellectual gets a light bulb, along with that knife in the back, 8 years later?
    Somebody pick up his Intellectual Card.

29. Dommy says:

“one of the worst foreign policy presidents ever”… whom I voted for not once but twice and would have a third time but couldn’t so I voted for HerLiary Klinton because before being a Jew, an American and Israel supporter I’m first and foremost an unrepentant abortion defending homosexual ‘marriage’ supporting morally and spiritually sick, twisted, liberal Demonrat.

30. psadie says:

Alan Dershowitz was on the passenger list of the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s plane and he “defended” him during his pervert trial. Then a young girl came forward and “named” Deshowitz as an abuser…you gotta wonder about this whole thing and his connection to Pizzagate. Interesting that he is throwing Obama under the bus for possibly appealing for leniency from a President Trump?

• Nchadwick says:

Watch out I brought that up on an earlier conversion… LOL.

I believe that people are their total sum… based on who, what, and who he chooses to associate himself with – I do put no value in anything coming from that slimy mouth.. I find it revolting that anyone gives him airtime.

31. pyromancer76 says:

What is it about secular Jews that they gravitate to tyranny — Marx was Jewish and Trotsky. Lenin? Majority of American Jews have been leftists, I think, especially those who came in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Also associated with (amazing creative founders of) leftist Hollywood. And with union corruption? Where are the organizations of Jews who are fighting these traditions? Do we find “Americans” only in Orthodoxy? How does support for Israel fit in?

• Dommy says:

In short, their spiritual bankruptcy.
      They reject their covenant God; God rejects them.
      Then the godless religions of communism and secular humanism are all that is left to them

32. CliffNZ says:

I agree with much of what Alan Dershowitz said, and I am not happy about my own country’s actions, however Māori were not expelled from New Zealand and there was no ethnic cleansing. He could probably have still made a point about hypocrisy without being so historically inaccurate.) In terms of the legacy from the past actions of settlers and governments, there is still work to do. Despite this, the government has sought to address much of the exploitation that occurred (land grabbing, suppression of language etc and Alan Dershowitz’s comments are far from the reality of our country today. I am principal of a school where Maori children are educated in their own language with their own curriculum, alongside non Māori children learning in English. We have two official languages in New Zealand – Māori and English. We also have a treaty between Māori and the Government that was signed in 1840 and is honoured today by both Māori and non Māori. We have a national holiday on 6 February celebrating this.

33. RP says:

Careful folks….

“Take me in pretty woman, take me in….”

34. Phoenix says:

I don’t post often but have to chime in. Obama was not only the worst on foreign policy in my life he was hands down a domestic disaster that’ll have Trump busy for years correcting his screw ups.

I thought for a time Jimmy Carters “green crescent” was disastrous, Obama compounded ten times over, Jimmy Carters “just turn down the heat” was defeatist, Obamas war on energy is an economic killer along with “nudge” philosophy of his administration.

Obama, kill us at home, kill us abroad!

Trump will shine light and make these cock roaches run for cover only this time, no place to hide.

35. jdondet says:

Still he voted for Obama twice and Hillary this time around.

36. dokteryoseph says:

Just stay cool.. and pray

37. Lisa Reynolds says:

Hmmm . . . . I see Dershowitz included two unnecessary words in his quote.