Sean Spicer Joins Morning Media During First Day as Trump Press Secretary…

sean-spicer-1Yesterday President-elect Donald Trump announced Sean Spicer would be the White House Press Secretary.  Today Mr. Spicer made the morning show circuit for several interviews on current events.

Again, we simply remind everyone – CNN (as a ‘media enterprise’) will be the most hostile to the Trump administration or any person within it. Much of CNN’s business model is politically constructed and centered around The State Department political vision.

President Donald Trump settled on Spicer because Trump want’s a more biased media. Trump’s effective communications strategy involves generating as much visible bias from the U.S. media as possible.   The larger goal is to squash all opposition by allowing the media to destroy themselves.

Jaw-dropping confrontation (visible bias) is to be celebrated, emphasized and where possible, enhanced.  Trump wants the media attacking him over everything; he will bait them endlessly toward this objective. Success is achieved by making the media a caricature of themselves.

MSNBC Morning Joe:

NBC Today Show:

CNN’s New Day:

trump-media-8

This entry was posted in Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Sean Spicer Joins Morning Media During First Day as Trump Press Secretary…

1. joshua says:

watching the Morning Joe clip….Spicer appears to have a HOLE IN HIS SHOE SOLE!!!!

2. Howie says:

Why did we vote?

3. facebkwallflower says:

Sean, great job! Now, do not go back. Ever! They just want a venue to verbally usurp Trump. Morning briefings where PE Trump talks for about 8 minutes, takes three questions, leaves, and then the press can ask questions of Sean or Kelly or Miller or whoever for about 10 more minutes. Boom! Done! Your Turf. No more enabling the enemy. No need to announce this is the protocol; just decline interview requests and DO.

4. mike says:

Success is achieved by making the media a caricature of themselves.
    Success is when the media is bankrupt for libel, advertiser disinterest, delicensed, in prison for treasons, and its enemy aliens deported.

5. tampa2 says:

Trump to media: Don’t worry about the mule going blind, just load the wagon!

6. 4bleu says:

Anyone as a kid have nightmares of showing up at school for a test in one’s pajamas or half-dressed?

So for the first outing: just showing up in a suit ready for work is a POINT+

Have no idea what anyone said thanks to the infantile setting of the Joe show.

7. R-C says:

Ugh. Welcome back to 1980 “Leftist Press vs Reagan”.

I wonder if they’ll bring Helen Thomas and Sam Donaldson back from the dead to pitch in.

(Disclaimer: I only made it through about half of each of these interviews before I’d heard more than enough…)

The leftist press is insufferable. Those foolish souls who choose to tune in to the leftist press are going to be ‘treated’ to this sort of unhinged diatribe, daily, for the next 4-8 years. Every day will bring another pearl-clutching ‘outrage’ to be gasped over. (Since I don’t watch them, I won’t be affected by this whatsoever. Let ’em hyperventilate!)

Hats off to whoever would choose to engage with those FOOLS on a daily basis. Mr. Spicer, you have my condolences and respect for volunteering to deal with them.

8. KeepingtheFaith says:

Frankly, I was more disturbed by Al Roker’s baby talk at the end 😉

9. Remington says:

Nice interview with that imbecile on msnbc…Take no prisoners…No more rope a dope…

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    “If you want peace, prepare for war”.

• Janie M. says:

Remington, among my favorite George Washington quotes:

“If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.”

10. Howie says:

Bring on the Soggy Mountain Boyz

11. I think I am becoming stupid watching and listening to these nauseating babblers.

• woohoowee says:

That’s why your’s truly shut off the tube for good several years back. Couldn’t see the point in watching something that made me dumber than I was to start with!

• India Maria says:

My hat is off to heroes like Sundance who endures these clown-shows in order to research their theories. I simply have lost the stomach for it…..years ago.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

That is the role of the MSM for the Globalists.

Globalists’ “bread and circuses” – now you know why the MSM is full of clowns.

12. DrPretorius says:

I have said here numerous times that the Trump crew needs to remove themselves from these bushwhack interviews. My position has always been that there is no good to come from allowing these leftist bastards the opportunity to kick you in the teeth over and over and over again. Subsequent events have only proved my position to be correct. Spicer comes off as a stammering and defensive buffoon who is continuously talked over and interrupted time and time again, to such a degree that he can’t get a coherent word in edgewise. Yet the majority of the people who post here discount my points and persist in their utter folly of justifying the participation of Trump’s staff because, somehow, someway, in some unknown fashion, the dunderheads that still watch the legacy media will wade through all the muck and the mire and discern the truth. Hey, people, that just won’t happen. Wise up!

And you don’t think that the Morning Joe gang didn’t know what the optics would be of having Spicer on camera with all of them sitting around in their underwear? It was just another level of contempt to be shown to Trump and his spokesperson. What the hell more do you need to see?

• They are a contemptuous bunch…SICKENING!

• Pretorius, I think these interviews are part of Trump’s War on The Media.

Some kind of Battle Plan that I don’t completely understand.

But I do believe Trump will win this one also.

• Rudy Bowen says:

I agree…but this is Trump. I don’t remember how many times we have facepalmed over something that looked bad somehow worked in hindsight. Even Sundance had some bad moments. So I won’t be surprised if and when this is another ju jitsu trick that we will see clearly later on, when the smoke clears. Maybe not, but my money is on Trump coming out on top. As usual.

• India Maria says:

Maybe its because you take the MSM seriously. So many of us do not, and have not for quite some time. This is why, my opinion, Trump won. This is why now AMERICA will win. We simply do not let these hacks pull our chains anymore. You might try it.

• Four years ago a PhD candidate in Italy showed that media bias can swing an election by somewhere between 2.0 and 5.5 percentage points. In the USA that bias works in the Democrat’s favor. If Republican proponents didn’t show up the bias would still exist, but without any attempt at rebuttal and without mention and rationale for our position. My guess is that surrender will just push the electoral advantage higher.

Talk to someone who gets his news exclusively from TV with no access to Fox News, or those who opt to never watch it, and you can’t help but notice the ignorance. Fox News is not the conservative panacea, but they do offer the conservative perspective on many issues, and cover stories (eg, Benghazi, e-mails) untouched by their mainstream counterparts.

I think Trump needs to continue to find ways to bypass the mainstream media. New networks, like Right Side, are a great idea. How about a Trump Access TV channel and website that provides direct feeds from the White House and Cabinet secretaries. Definitely need to dispose of network “moderators” for presidential debates.

• coco1050 says:

You make multiple points here and I find myself agreeing more each day. I think Trump is far more effective by tweeting and letting the jackals tear themselves to shreds over it. Keep his people back for awhile and let them implode.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Never underestimate the value of a good Dumb Dora act.

13. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

I would druther see the media make a carcass of themselves. ..

14. I cannot imagine anyone wanting this job

15. Dekester says:

Maybe it is best to let those not fortunate enough to be aware of this site. See these MSM clowns slowly choke on their own vomit.
    They really are ever so slowly losing their collective relevancy.

They are now ” paper tigers” or kittens if you prefer.

Thank you.

16. Sandra-VA says:

Sean needs a new pair of shoes for Christmas.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Don’t think so. I think I’ve figured out the reason why he was the one picked. He represents US. Warts and all. He’s one of us guys who can put a suit on, and instantly every thing nearby will find a way to put a spot on it somewhere. He doesn’t look unkempt, but he doesn’t look flawlessly immaculate. Like the average Joe rushing out to Church on
      Sunday, picking out the tie that he tucks in after he notices the spaghetti stain on it.

Who identifies with any of the every hair in place, metrosexuals we’ve seen as Press Secretaries? Josh Ernest? Even going back to the first one I remember, Ron Ziegler.
      Spotless, every hair in place. Ken Dolls. Spicer looks more like somebody you’d have
      over to watch the game with.

17. woohoowee says:

Methinks Trump45 will have this cat skinned likety split 🙂

18. Paco Loco says:

“But he’s not President yet”. …Hey Joe, I got news for ya, Trump is leading. So either follow or get out of the way.

19. ZZZ says:

100% agree…let their bias show large…them and the obnoxious celebs can exist in their own minds while the rest of us work to MAGA.

20. India Maria says:

I watched Maria Bartriomo’s interview with Spicer. He is a competent and pleasant man. I suspect he has been put out their to supervise the children of the MSM daycare. Tough job, not very rewarding. But every TEAM needs some “utility” players, and yes, some players that are not first-stringers, but can come off the bench and help the team. This is what I see with Spicer. The right guy for a shitty job. Let the Clementi’s, the May’s , the Aaron’s , the Mantle’s , and the Ruth’s work at State, Defense, Homeland, Justice, Commerce……Trump is conducting this orchestra like a real maestro.

21. Ahhh. Little slippers, pajamas. All they need is cups of cocoa. So cute. And as usualy, they have their knives with them. It’s just like a little horror movie with cute little dolls holding razor sharp tools of death.

Yeah, we Americans don’t buy this b.s. anymore. At all. Legacy media won’t have any tears shed for it when its declared dead sometime during the Trump Administration.

22. jefcool64 says:

Sean Spicer is going to have some fun with these media types

23. WSB says:

I literally just got to this thread as I scanned the channels. Happened to run across a sports channel showing Meadowlands pacing races. Spicebomb, a beautiful gigantic beast of a pacer just won a one mile race!

This is Sean’s lucky horse!

24. That interview with the CNN babe was hilarious…they are so lost. Trump is absolutely brilliant. I love him.l

25. Nesta801 says:

That Spicer is spicy! Trump’s bulldog will make mincemeat out of these “journalists” on a daily basis. Best election ever!!!

26. UKExpat says:

Nothing to see here just America’s world laughing stock Lame Stream EneMedia just proving why they are so called .