Michelle Obama Discusses the Election – Says Her America is “Now Hopeless”…

Michelle Obama close upIn a released preview of Oprah Winfrey interviewing First Lady Michelle Obama, a rather divisive response begins another controversial statement from Mrs. Obama.

When asked whether President Obama had stayed true to his promise of “hope and change”, Michelle Obama answers “yes, I do”; and expands by saying:

“because we feel the difference now.  Now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like”…

120114-michelle-obama-angry2s

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

295 Responses to Michelle Obama Discusses the Election – Says Her America is “Now Hopeless”…

1. Totally Domestic says:

Wookie get out of our house!

2. Keln says:

Now she feels what we’ve all been feeling for the last 8 years…but no longer feel.

• dekare says:

She is absolutely 100% right. obama brought hope to this country….a lot of HOPE. As in “I hope I can find a job…I hope I can keep my health care plan and my doctor…I hope the economy gets better…I hope this recession doesn’t last forever…I hope POS commie racist homo muslim gets out of the whitehouse soon….and I hope he takes his damn wife with him.

So mooch is right…obama brought a lot of hope to this country.

No don’t let me door hit you in your big fat black ass on the way out….

• Jimmy Jack says:

Amen.

3. maiingankwe says:

Wait a minute, so we’re the kids and the idiot is our parent? Oh help me.

Sorry, but the idiot destroyed any hope I or my family had, including my child. She cannot stand the man or listen to him to speak. She has a mind of her own, and doesn’t hesitate to say exactly what she thinks of him and why he has and has not done. She’s only eleven, but has a sharp mind and soaks up politics at a staggering rate. She loves her Lou Dobbs, and I do feel she has learned quite a bit from him. We love to sit on the couch and watch him together.

I don’t think there are many children her age who knows who the Vice President, SOS, head of homeland security are among other positions. Last night she reminded me it was she who pointed out Cruz was not who he was trying to portray, and yeah, I will give that one, she did.

I was trying to watch Hannity last night, and she kept interrupting with all of these questions. I heard myself saying, “Please Bug, I’m trying to hear what they are saying.” Right after I realized what I said, I turned the tv down, and said, it’s okay, go ahead. I can watch this later when it’s on again. Seeing her smile warmed my heart, especially when I realized I had hurt her.

I realized she was just wanting to spend time with me, and what better compliment is that? Most of us have a DVR or can record tv programs. It’s a lot harder to make up for lost time than it is to hit record. I almost goofed there, and truest me, I’ve goofed before, but I’m learning, and hey, I’d rather have these moments together than listening to someone else’s opinion on tv. Her and I can come up with our own thank you very much.

I will say this, Trump has brought a lot of hope in our home. We are so loving all the winning and look forward to more.
    Be well good Treepers,
    Ma’iingankwe

• Kekela Ward says:

Very nice. I hope more people will realize the truth that you just pointed out. Too soon are the most important things in life gone.

• razor1 says:

Ma’iingankwe very good catch on your part….110% correct…now here’s another one….you know that time when you’ve been asked “can I….(insert request)…????” for about the 54th time and you’re ready to blow a gasket….”hel..ck no…. and if you ask me one more time…I’m going to….” …swallow deeply give a cleansing breath and say….”well honey what new info have you given me to change my mind from when I last said no”….don’t yell…..

we all make the “one more time and I’m going too….” mistake. In real life asking again and being relentless is a marker of success….don’t discourage it, encourage it an show them ways to hook new info…next step thinking to achieve their goal. Many of the worlds greatest successes occur after 100, a 1000 even after 10000 no’s….it’s tough….but you’re teaching habits for success….it’s helpful to have to learn a few yourself to keep your game fresh too! Have a wonderful time during these close family times during the holidays….they never last long enough!

• maiingankwe says:

Razor1,
        I’m going to use that phrase next time, and yes, there will be many of those. For once I can’t wait to be asked again! I am so looking forward to it, and seeing the look on her face. It will be priceless, and you’re right, it will help them on their path in thinking he next steps through among other strong attributes.
        Thank you for your help, it’s always great to learn new tricks.

• DC Washington says:

Merry Christmas!
      Great Job with your child. To recognize and respect her is of the utmost importance. She is very lucky.

4. I’m sure she and her husband feel hopeless. Had Clinton won the Obama’s would have wielded tremendous influence in Washington and influence = $$$$$! The election of PE Trump will cost the Obama’s 100’s of Millions $ – they might even have to get real jobs.

5. f. gimbel says:

Really!!!?!! You’ve spent the last 8 years travelling the world on OUR dime! And you feel hopeless? Lady, you don’t know what hopeless is! Try having a baby born with a birth defect, or being a military member who got maimed while serving this country, or losing a loved one because an illegal immigrant murdered them, or watching the politicians fight about any number of trivial things…. you have no idea what hopeless is! You live in the Greatest country in the world and YOU have nothing to feel hopeless about! The rest of us now have HOPE that your husband promised us 8 years ago…… BYE, BYE!

6. not2worryluv says:

Obviously Michelle hasn’t followed her healthy school lunch program and Oprah has given up on her weight-watchers gig.

They are role models for Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease, and Loveless Relationships.

7. ZurichMike says:

As she waddles out of the White House having lived there rent-free for the past 8 years, with an enormous staff, drivers, Secret Service protetion, cooks, aides, an enormous entertainment budget, having flown around the world with her daughers and her mother, who had a government job (and now pension) babysitting her teenage granddaughters — having had state dinners with food flown in from all around the United States — having had all of this, Michelle Obama, the galumphing Wookie, perpetually frowning hulk who dresses in her daughters’ tight sweaters and who is adored as being so fashion forward — who will now retreat to one of several enormous homes the family owns or is renting (on our dime), complete with enormous pensions and continuing Secret Service protection, has the audacity to say she is entering a period of hopelessness?

I loathe this bitter, hateful, status-grubbing felonious ex-lawyer (one doesn’t surrender one’s law license unless it’s part of a settlement not to prosecute) with extreme prejudice. GTFO ouf the White Hose, you anti-American bitch.

8. Doc says:

I hope a unified Republic, with reawakened patriotic American optimism, can recover quickly from these past 8 years of cultural poisoning.

9. joninmd22 says:

That’s right, bit(h. The Marxist Leninist revolution and your attempt to turn America into South Africa has been cancelled.

I hope you die knowing that America rejects all you and your moron husbands works.

10. Duhders says:

Beyond the pale.

11. TNman says:

Just get your angry racist hateful tranny self out of the house that slaves built and enjoy the rest of your pitiful hateful existence funded by American taxpayers. You will spew anger and hate no matter where you are. Pack all you plunder in a Black Star Liner and head back to the motherland where there is no racism and few whiteys. Then you and all the other USA haters can sit around chanting kumbaya and Kunta Kinte tales. That victim mentality is the most asinine hypocritical stupid behavior imaginable. Can you tell I’m sick of your(and others like you) whining crap?

12. Rebel Mope says:

Oprah asks: “Your husband’s administration, everything, the election, was all about hope. Do you think this administration achieved that?” (Starts at 0:38)
    Oprah is a professional interviewer. What she is doing is lobbing vague softballs at Mrs.Obama with the expectation that the coverage of the interview will gloss over the real answer. When Mrs.Obama goes into the screed about children, that’s when you realize the thing goes off the rails.
    Remember- Oprah is talking about Mrs.Obama’s husband’s administration, not the upcoming administration, when she answers:
    “Yes. I do. Because we feel the difference now. See, now we’re feeling what not having hope feels like.” (She adds a sneer here. @ 0:59)
    One possible interpretation of her remarks is President Obama intended to teach the country a lesson by removing all hope, just to show evil America what it feels like. then the media goes to work interpreting it for us, removing doubt as to what she said.

13. notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Here’s the Hopeless, Hapless Michelle on her Communist China vacation.

14. Mr. Morris says:

I like Michelle Obama because she has beautifully toned arms, multiple wigs and is so in love with herself. She is in mourning now because the Obama Administration’s policies were rejected by voters. So Michelle, from one American to another, have yourself a “very Merry Christmas”.

15. Bobby Mackey says:

That woman is a disgrace.

16. rsanchez1990 says:

Thank God Melania is only a few weeks away from FLOTUS!

17. B Woodward says:

After Jan 20 Michelle won’t be able to take extravagant vacations on the taxpayers dime like she has done for the last 8 years. No wonder she is hopeless and upset!

18. Bruce Fletcher says:

I guess some of BO’s supporters kept on hoping right up to the end. Not that it did them much good!

19. freepetta says:

Moochie yes we heard your fat butt on Oprah complaining about our country. Then u flew off to Hawaii.
    Moochie you are an ungrateful spoiled and nasty woman. Good riddance!

20. paulgilpin says:

hopefully, she doesn’t come back for the inauguration. hopefully, they both don’t.

21. UKExpat says:

Michael the Transgender Wookie, just like the rest of the LEFTARDS, does not live on the same planet as the rest of us Rational beings.

22. Scrapiron says:

Hopeless…..I have felt that way for 8 years. My hopelessness turned in to joy and optimism when Wisconsin was called for President Elect Trump. For the first time in 8 years I was proud of my country. Long live the revolution!

23. fred2w says:

President-Elect Trump has a brilliant response to Michelle Obama:

I am even more glad that I voted for this man. He’s right that America has tremendous potential which give Americans hope again.