Hillary Clinton Joins Recount Efforts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania…

clinton-tweet-election

unwashed-clinton-3(Via Bloomberg) Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.

[…] The Democrat’s campaign didn’t plan to initiate recounts on its own because it hasn’t found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Elias wrote.

[…] “We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount,“ Elias said. “But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.”  (read more)

darth%20soros

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

1,103 Responses to Hillary Clinton Joins Recount Efforts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania…

1. Sam says:

I read – can’t find the link now – that the contributions to Stein’s recount funding effort had a bot-like regularity to them. The same amounts were posted consistently and throughout the night. I wonder if that money came from the Clintons or Soros? And is there any way to find out?

2. NHVoter says:

3. james23 says:

Pathetic
    The Left is really at a low point.

• lastinillinois says:

True, but the best/lowest is yet to come when they go full-muzzie and name Ellison head of the DNC.

The new Democrats – and their propaganda arm MSM – believe they are Malcolm X / Fidel Castro / Karl Marx all rolled into one collective.

I believe they are too.
      And it’s about time we did something about that ………..

• James O'Malley says:

People need to remember that the DNC has become very radicalized. Obama was just the beginning, and they’ll go full hog in 8 years if they aren’t stopped. They want their Marxist utopia, and Bernie basically made that acceptable to millions of Americans.

• Those in “control” positions want their global fascist state. Period. UNIPARTY is purely evil and we have much more work to do than watching what President Trump is going to do and supporting it. We (IMO) need to begin working half as hard as he does on our local levels to return a semblance of American pride and personal responsibility to our areas. It’s a start is all it is… albeit a pretty damn good one.

#WAR

• guitar107 says:

True.
      I’m getting tired of the chaos.
      This is pure Commie BS.

• Me too…this is making me anxious. It seems like the left will not let us relax and enjoy or victory…sickening people. I don’t know if I ever want to see my liberal friend again…I keep trying to let it go, but she voted for this mess.

• Hilary is old and sick and Jill Stein is sucking money out of the pathetic losers who will not let go.

If this is all the dems have left to fight with they really are a sorry lot.

Gasping and wheezing all the way to the grave yard.

Now all they have left to do is to elect Ellison as DNC chairman.

4. Bebop777 says:

Well guys, I think of it this way: We get to watch libtard/leftie heads ‘splode all over again. Pathetic. Hildebeeste is in on this too–but exactly why we won’t know until later—as she knows the election can’t be overturned, even if more ballots are “found” in all three states. She’s up to some shit though—no mistake about that.

• skifflegirl says:

It’s all about undermining the legitimacy of the Trump presidency. The PR assault can only go dormant for so long until they’re back at it again.

• peace says:

Please explain “why” the election can’t be overturned if more ballots are found in all 3 states. Why does Hillary want her named attached to this whole recount business if there wasn’t something significant in it for her?

• El Torito says:

What is “her name” worth politically now? Jack sh/t. She has nothing to lose and is simply being her lowlife Clinton self. The charade is over – everyone sees her as the white trash that she is, two times rejected for good reason.

• Bebop777 says:

Just for starters, a sudden and magical “find” of just enough illegal votes to get a state (or 3) for Hillary would look too suspicious…they would be challenged by the Trump people pronto. You also have electors who know which side their bread is buttered on—as they too can be challenged if they try to switch over their vote. The Dems cheat ALL THE TIME and Trump and his bloodhounds will find every single one of them—-maybe even ones in VA (another state that was a tad too close thanks to the felons voting). That’s my take anyway…

• So true Bebopp, nothing is going to overturn this election.

Trump will be sworn in.

Hilary and Stein will be forgotten.

For some reason some of the posters here on the treehouse have little faith in our leader Trump.

Trump has this slight bump in the road under control people.

Remember he beat out 16 primary opponents. He beat Hilary in the general and I don’t think he is going to let two pitiful old ladies like Clinton and Stein give him trouble now.

Stein is not even in Trump’s class and Clinton has gone full wacko.

• Well there’s the problem – right now Trump is Mr. 306, the president elect.

Now let Stein/Hillary flip that around, and he’s the sore loser contesting a recount that has already been completed.

This is so effing dangerous … and I wouldn’t put such a naked power grab past the Democrats.

How many times must it be said – “There are trillions of dollars at stake”.

At this point I don’t think Hillary would blush at a military coup, as long as it puts her in the Oval Office.

• singingsoul says:

I do not think Hillary makes these decisions. I thought her brain is shot and she cannot not remember . Someone else behind this maybe Podesta…..?

• David says:

They know if libarals recount they will cheat. Their hate to Trump knows no limits.

5. Lin Rei says:

My two cents … wondering if the actual goal of Stein/Soros/Clinton is to Slow-Walk the recount to run out the clock. If recount is not finished by Dec 12th, then Wisconsin loses all its electoral votes (nobody gets them).
    If this an ” incomplete recount” tactic were successful with all 3 states then no canditate would get 270 and election decision goes to Congress where our favorite, globalist-puppet Ryan becomes the hero likely gifting the presidency back to Trump. That would leave Ryan looking like the savior and leader of the party and hurt Trump’s ability to move his America First Agenda forward in a powerful (landslide) way.
    Silver lining? … I’ve been reading PA rules and it seems unlikely that there will be a recount in PA. (Unless Soros bribes the heck out of the PA Sec’y of State). Anyone else take a look at PA rules and MI rules?
    ………. Re Romney….. wonder if Trump is waiting to pick his SOS and kick Romney to the curb until he is safely past recounts and faithless elector risks? MI/WI are Romney-Walker-Ryan-Priebus country (co-members of the Soros-Uniparty) . Romney is a state-level power player and might cause Trump trouble in the coming weeks up to Electoral College vote … perhaps the potential of SOS slot is meant to hold Romney trouble at bay?
    …. On why the Transition Team is even considering any Soros/globalists/NeverTrumpers for top posts …… I know many here like Pence for his social conservative stances … but when he was in Congress his actual Congressional vote history was in line with Ryan /globalists. Also Pence ENDORSED RYAN this summer during Ryan’s primary. I personally don’t trust anyone who openly and strongly endorsed Ryan to be in charge of the Transition Team.

Trump has beat all odds to get us this far … so if I was placing bets I’d bet with our President-Elect to prevail.

6. She would have a lot harder time doing this from a jail cell, juss sayin’

7. oldschool64 says:

I often brace myself when Kellyanne opens her mouth, but she definitely gets it right here.

From Bloomberg:

The move prompted a rejoinder from Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, now a senior adviser to the president-elect.

“What a pack of sore losers,” Conway said in a statement to Bloomberg. “After asking Mr. Trump and his team a million times on the trail, ‘Will HE accept the election results?’ it turns out Team Hillary and their new BFF Jill Stein can’t accept reality.”
    “Rather than adhere to the tradition of graciously conceding and wishing the winner well, they’ve opted to waste millions of dollars and dismiss the democratic process. The people have spoken. Time to listen up. #YesYourPresident,” Conway said.

8. cali says:

There is something ‘odd’ about the fundraising of Jill Stein. Zero Hedge has been monitoring the donations and concluded that large donors have been donating tons of that money using BOT to do so. Only a few of small donations are included. I wonder who is doing this? Hmmmmm……!
    Stein us trying to use the backdoor and help Hillary – the gal pretending to shopping for Thanksgiving and continuing her ‘sly’ campaign although without make-up as to appear heartbroken and sad to her supporters and elicit energy to Stein -recount campaign which is actually on behalf of Hillary.
    Huma Abedin and her sister are very active on FB urging everyone to contact the DOJ to oversee and demand a recount. Huma claims without proof that Hillary won the election and was robbed of her win.
    I guess when one is a muslim brotherhood member – the access must continue. She lost her gig and doing everything and her sister can to overturn this election.

9. luke says:

I am not optimistic about this and I don’t think it is a joke. The increase in CTR trolls last week gave me concern. There are reports that a bot was funding Stein’s efforts at least initially. I do not think large donors would be involved unless they have an predetermined outcome.

This is either to overturn the will of the people and attemp to install HRC as president or claim that the electorate was hacked in PA and WI to delegitimize Trumps presidency. Look for headlines next week or so about how the Russians infiltrated our machines in WI and PA.

God, I hope that I am wrong. Whatever the case I am sure it is on the Trump/Bannon radar now.

• kathyca says:

Really? So you think the campaign donations for Hillary were made so that she could lose the election but win in a recount that costs another few million? Fools donate to lost causes all the time. As we speak, thousands are donating to see a giant random hole dug. Lol

• zephyrbreeze says:

So God has blessed Trump’s efforts all this time, just to lose in the end? Not gonna happen.

• Ono says:

“The increase in CTR trolls last week gave me concern.”

“God, I hope that I am wrong. Whatever the case I am sure it is on the …”

Concern in the first paragraph, fear in the last, and the middle one (paragraph) is filled with more crap than the DC septic tank…

hmmm

10. Trump – upon further consideration, I will prosecute Crooked Hillary. /sarc

11. janc1955 says:

So if I’m following this so far … Stein, who was against HRC before the election, has now raised enough millions for recounts in 3 states … Hillary’s “counsel” just today joined the recount effort on some level … the Obama admin has now stated the election was fair and the people have spoken … DT has hired an attorney who is an elections specialist whose 1st job is the recount(s) … and DT has tweeted the recount is about loser Stein, but without mentioning Hillary.

What a fustercluck.

• peace says:

Stein is a Chicago democrat and a Hillary supporter who pretended to be in the green party.

• janc1955 says:

Well, she was quite mouthy leading up to the election about the dangers of Hillary, so she’s apparently got many faces. Bottom line, she’s just another power freak scratching and clawing her way through life. Her recount effort is either to stay relevant, or to score a nice new house like Bernie did.

• She most likely sold out just like Bernie…she’ll get her million dollar vacation home right next to his.

• PatriotKate says:

Maybe someone who is on Twitter should tweet that to her. Hey Jill, did someone tell you that there’s a house for sale right next to Bernie’s new digs that he got from Hillary?

• All Kabuki theater Jane. These people “act” all the time, and 99% of the time it is completely transparent if you “watch closely”… lol, but it’s not funny.

The gloves must come back off at this point, imo. Of course, maybe they were never off, we are dealing with President Elect & Master Troll Trump!

12. SharonKinDC says:

Obama has already had a conference call w/ OFA. No way does he want the party turned over to Crooked. Since Soros backed Obama over Hillary, it’s likely he does not want her to prevail, either. If that is the case, perhaps Stein’s challenge will undermine Crooked…

13. CAJayne says:

I’m totally waiting for the recounts to show that there WAS fraud…on the dems’ side. I’ll be laughing for years to come.

14. toriangirl says:

Stop and think. We all have an initial knee jerk reaction of fear when we hear that Hillary is backing the recount, knowing that her intentions are less than honest. Who wouldn’t? However, again, this is pure psy-op designed to produce that very reaction. Besides, we elected Trump. Does anyone think that Trump will not fight against any attempts to steal the election? If anything, Hillary doesn’t have any idea of the holy hell she is unleashing upon herself. Watch. Witness. And, do NOT panic.

• bobsunshine says:

On thing to note per the WI Recount rules – once the recount is completed, all the other candidates have 5 business days to file a petition against the results. I would think Trump would do this if the results are different than the original. Also, note the timing. They complete by 12-13. Then add five days which would put it past 12-19 if someone filed a complaint. I can see this happening to exclude WI from the EV tally.

• MaineCoon says:

Trump has this covered. Expects and anticipates this stuff. Probably wondering why it took Cankles so long. It won’t stop.

Lions stalk their prey and strike with speed and power. Presidential power.

I believe the CFN will be her final fall.

15. facebkwallflower says:

Well, Hillary sure would not be doing this unless she was sure how it was going to turn out. Yep, they have been busy since the election “fixing” things.

16. One bright spot though, I can read comments on a different topic than Romney SOS.

• This the psyops replacement topic. It will be like this everyday for the next 8 years. New topic talked to death….people get tired of it, next topic and repeat…People need torepare their minds to deal with it…

• Sherlock says:

Too many on our side seem so ready to panic and go into Chinese Firedrill overdrive at the first whiff of trouble, confidently concocting the most elaborate predictions of loss. We’ve seen over a year of that, often from the same people who, once the latest phony “crisis” passes, soon return to lay out their next carefully devised “doomsday” scenario. When these things never happen, I rarely see anybody say “Wow, I was wrong.” Nope, they always know that THIS time it’s REALLY over, and REALLY SERiOUS, and this time we MUST again listen to them, and RIGHT NOW!!

It’s been like one long run-on sentence of breathless and absolutely confident predictions—Trump doesn’t really want to win Kasich Will steal nomination RNC will change Rules! Trump said P**** and will withdraw, RNC meeting NOW to pick replacement HRC sick and will drop out and Biden will run Hillary will be indicted and Michelle will run Obama will declare martial law and run Hillary will steal election with Soros voting machines Florida being stolen, ALERT Election will be cancelled and “Michigan canvas is really a steal and “Faithless electors!” and ALERT Jill Stein will steal and Soros will take my Thanksgiving Turkey… (breath) …

So tiresome to come to CTR only to see chronic doom and gloom, even when we WIN!

• The site held it together during the primary, but it really appears that the doom and gloomers outnumber people who see it as a battle for your mind … the last two weeks have made it apparent to me that most just want to feed into the drama. I’m pretty much done at this point.

• Sherlock says:

I’m with you. What was it Churchill said about fear?

• E C says:

It’s a miracle that everything was held together through the election. I’ve only been following this site for six months and it has been constant angst and worrying to the point Sundance had to post a calm down post at least once a week like clockwork.

I have noticed that some of the regulars come and go. When it gets crazy they leave and come back when things settle down.

• Well, at this point all I can say is we’ll be checking for your posts if somehow romney ends up as SOS. Yep… you are so quick to jump on people now, how will you feel then?

I can see the battle for the mind, I have for nearly 3 decades, but I also can empathize with the hordes of people that just don’t quite see it yet. And, I can see that a lot of comments here from some of them have valid points.

Classical liberals live and let live, and are charitable to others! 😉

• I have not made any posts that precluded the possibility of a Romney SOS. Just stated it was highly unlikely. I already posted about Calling people trolls. I will never do it again. You all are right, just and above reproach. I was wrong to call any of you out. None of you are succumbing to the gas lighting or making baseless, speculative comments that cause anxiety and panic. I’ve Posted this three times. isnt that enough for you? Or, do you want me to repeatedly apologize and disavow for the foreseeable future whenever you decide you think I should?

• Here is one the comments for your reference. If there is anything I can do to help you spread your enlightened viewpoint let me know. Your observations are keen and right on the money. You totally understand what is important to a successful movement and your ability to specifically move the movement forward with a great attitude is inspiring! Lead on!

• WOWAl,

I don’t mean to disparage anyone here, all I hope for is we conduct ourselves as adults and with common human respect as we aren’t the fake “liberals”!

Carry on good Sir. Thanks for the reply.

• First: I am a woman. Second: You have disparaged me by your replies and I do not support activities that don’t follow the guidelines. The fact that your reply came well after my comment tells me a lot. Carry on and do not bother me again. I have already stated I am done with commenting on your type of posts. Drop it.

• E C says:

Don’t worry it’ll be back. All the other side has to do is throw out a crumb and the pack of dogs are off to the races.

• mysticrose80 says:

snickers

17. jcthewizard says:

I just gotta say that after years working with the patriot movement – if a (fraudulent) recount calls for Hillary to win – I do not believe there will be any revolution, let alone a civil war. I fear our populace is simply too uneducated and detached from the process. And those that speak so openly about ‘standing up’ with arms . . . what, maybe a hundred or so.

This IS a very dangerous time – we could lose our Republic in a heart beat – with everyone looking on . . .

18. LANE says:

If you are bing harassed go the electoral vote page and open a complaint. I am in PA and I am going to do it for I think we have enough evidence to file a complaint that there are harassing peple in our state. I also called the justice department to say that i didn’t report this. Now I have it on record.

• A.D. Everard says:

Thank you for posting that link. Quite an eye-opening article and a brilliant video too. It explained a lot to me that I did not understand about the College vote (being an Aussie and in Australia). I feel better having seen this. I know, it’s shouldn’t matter to me, but it does. Donald Trump is the most important person on the planet right now.

• QuiteContrary says:

How wonderful, AD Everard, that you are a Trump supporter in Australia! Wish us luck in throwing off the odious influence of the Hildebeast Clinton!

• A.D. Everard says:

You bet I am! And I do wish you all the luck in the world and more! You guys and gals made it happen and this is all HUGELY inspiring. 🙂

• QuiteContrary says:

Thank you so much, AD Everard! Many of us have a greater sense of hope than we’ve had really in a couple of decades. Trump’s commitment to jobs and to securing the border will make him the greatest president since at least Reagan, if not before, if he goes through with them.

Trump’s been conciliatory toward Hillary and her rampaging mobs protesting on the streets lately, but I’ve hoped it’s all just for show. I think he’s never forgotten who these people really are and what they will do. Stein’s stunt is an ugly reminder, but I’m not sure whether Trump really needed it. It’s great to say nice things as long as you don’t get taken in by them. They will always be plotting to ruin him if he does manage to get sworn in amid all their violence, ugly rhetoric, and baseless recounts. I don’t think Trump ever softened how he plans to deal with them even as he softened his language. I think that’s the right way to play it sometimes.

• A.D. Everard says:

I agree 100%. I too feel a great deal of hope, even all this way at this distance. For awhile there it looked like the whole western world was going down the toilet, insane politicians and policies leading the way.

I believe Donald Trump will go down in history as one of the best ever Presidents. I am amazed at how busy he is already, at the team he is pulling together and just the sheer determination to do the right thing – to drain the swamp and to Make America Great Again. He’ll do it too.

This is the most exciting election I have ever witnessed – and I’m nearly 60 – and I will be following his progress every day. I don’t want to miss a moment of it.

It’s not just Americans who have had enough of lying and cheating and watermelon tactics. The whole world has had enough. It’s beginning to show, but my goodness, did you guys do it the best way ever! MAGA is right! I am pleased to be alive in this time and age to witness it. 🙂

• MaineCoon says:

What a wonderful report of the Trump effect down under! I too think he will be the best President in spite of the greatest obstacles. He has raised the standard in this country and it will encourage others in countries to rise up and to good for their citizens.

19. wyntre says:

SMH. This SOS, Haas, is clearly in on the scam.

“Wisconsin will begin a presidential recount next week and the state could risk losing its ability to have its 10 electoral votes counted if it doesn’t meet key deadlines next month.

Hitting a Dec. 13 deadline could be particularly tricky if Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is able to force the recount to be conducted by hand, Wisconsin’s top election official said.”

That recount took more than a month. This one would have to happen more quickly because of a federal law that says states must complete presidential recounts within 35 days of the election to ensure their electoral votes are counted. This year, that’s Dec. 13.

“You may potentially have the state electoral votes at stake if it doesn’t get done by then,” said Haas.

A lawyer with Stein’s campaign has said it wants the recount done by hand. That would take longer and require a judge’s order, Haas said.”

• sunnydaze says:

Then they need TONS of Trump supporters to help with the recount in very single county.

Wisc Trumpsters: GET the word out.

Go sign up to volunteer at Jill SteinRecount page.

• TPW says:

Please explain to me why a State would set up a recoun t(timeline) that is bound to fail…..in other words….allow one to file a recount request by a certain date but it would be impossible from that date to complete a recount within the 35 day period after the election date……..this is stupid as hell……

20. mildtosevere says:

Hillary has just secured her upcoming trial

21. frogstamper says:

My mother always said that the squeakiest wheel gets the most grease.
    It is my belief that these people have the money and influence to make the voice of the minority heard.
    Say what you gotta say – then – how about you sit down and shut up while the rest of us try to straighten out the frickin’ mess this country is in?
    You get another turn in 2020. Quit wasting your time trying to change these results and try to pull yourselves together for your next opportunity.
    I, for one, am more than ready to get on with my life.

• LANE says:

I understand but we continually allow them to get away with threatening people it will never go away. Here is our chance to make them accountable for their fraud and bullying which they have done for years. I want to hit them where it hurts in the pockets. I want to be compensated for the threats, the commission board should be responsibly for allowing them … they need probable cause if they didn’t find it during the election and found it 2 weeks later this is a scam. if you are from PA , Michigan, and Wi go on the committee and file a complaint against her for bullying you and that you want to be compensated if you have to be involved with the recount

• My mother said the squeakiest wheel gets replaced.

So be careful how much and how often you whine and complain with out ever really fixing anything.

22. LANE says:

I live in PA. PA should of told us a few days after the election if they thought there was fraud. The commission has to ok the recount and has to have probable cause. If they allow her to do the recount then why wasn’t this reported by the commission, why is it being reported by Jill Stein ? PA said there was no fraud .. now there is ?

Leave a message that you want a line by line on what basis the commission gave them rights to do a recount.

23. EbonyRapror says:

Can someone state the rules if these recounts are not complete by December 12 so neither candidate gets the electors from WI, MI and PA – and therefore neither candidate reaches 270 and the election is determines in the House of Representatives. If that should happen, does Congress have to select one of the candidates on the ballot (Trump/Hillary) or are they free to select someone else (JEB)?

• FofBW says:

You seem to be familiar with the rules

• EbonyRapror says:

No I’m not. Simply: if no candidate reaches 270 electoral votes and therefore the House of Representatives will vote and determine the next president – is the House of Representatives limited to voting for only candidates on the ballot (Trump/Hillary/Johnson/Stein) or do they have the latitude to vote for anyone they choose?

• lzap says:

Shh December 12 is not the real drop dead date. The recount(s) will be done by then though.

• singingsoul says:

Ebony
      Maybe this had been the plan all along to get the nomination and decision making into the Congress to nominate Ryan ? Just saying and that would be a nightmare.
      I am sure Trump has this.
      We only can sit wait and watch.

24. zephyrbreeze says:

What does Jill Stein have to gain by a recount when she was anti-Hillary? Nothing.

Hillary is a cockroach politician. Stays where she is not welcome. Trump is the fumigator. RAID!!

• E C says:

Money money money money.

• Rikko says:

She is likely virtue signalling to her fellow leftists who have yet to forgive her fior speaking out against the Queen of corruption during the campaign. Perhaps Stein is trying to salvage her name withe the progressive parasites out there who constitute her core voting bloc?

25. Octavian says:

I wonder how many “lost” boxes of votes will turn up.

26. sunnydaze says:

Stein is killing the Green party with this stunt.

On her Facebook page there are many comments from peeps who voted for her who now regret doing so.

They switched from Dem to Green after the DNC mess and now are going Independent.

27. Lin Rei says:

Trump’s newly appointed general counsel, Don McGahn, is apparently a real top gun in election law. Here’s an article from the primary about his background/expertise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trumps-own-beltway-establishment-guy-the-curious-journey-of-don-mcgahn/2016/04/11/856229a8-fb9a-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html (sorry can’t seem to make this a hyperlink — I don’t have a wordpress acct maybe that’s this problem?)

• singingsoul says:

The left is trying to stifel Trumps nominations for his cabinet. He is moving in speeding of light. I think there is another effort to box Trump in because I cannot remember her name ,but she claimed to be an Indian, she wants and investigation of Trump’s transition team if he spends the money responsibley..
      You can see they throw things at him all at once. I said that in another post that Trump is self funding he does not have the cash to throw around . They want to make it unbearable. On top comes complaining about his business . He also got railroaded into the university settlement.
      I do not know why anyone would want to serve as president of he US. No wonder we get people like Obama and GW and Hillary and Bill. Anyone with brains and know how stays away to serve.
      The more I think about it the more Trump earns my admiration.

28. Christine says:

Voting Recount Law:
    There has to be reasonable evidence to Approve a Recount. It can’t be just for Speculation or just because you think there was a hack or fraud. If this was the case it would be easy to turn any Election by always demanding a recount and making sure the Recount is not done by the final date; the state would be thrown out. Attorneys could make a count last for 6 months easily.
    Based upon Jill’s reasons for the recount; they had no direct or indirect correlation pointing to any fraud. Their conclusions were so subjective that it could be used for any Presidential election.

TRUMP NEEDS TO FILE A LAWSUIT IMMEDIATELY;
    Trump needs to take this to court immediately to show an actual intent to destroy the democratic process of voting.

• singingsoul says:

Who is paying for the law suit..??? How long will it be in the courts..? The state needs to have their own guidelines for these type of things.
      Maybe the RNC needs to tackle this problem and is Reince still leading the RNC?. Who is. See how careful this was chosen by Stein..?
      Jill wants a deal from Trump she tries to push him into a concession concerning environmental issues. (Just wondering.)
      He needs to be tuff and I know he can be otherwise every politicians is going to put the thumb on him to concede his principles,
      Hillary struts around for photos. Jeb comes out of his hiding wanting to turn the Republican party back to its principles. What principles..?
      Romney wants a SOS job.
      We are Trump’s support and need to stand with him through this attack . They want to wear him douwn.

• Christine says:

All your points are well taken…yes he must stand strong.

Trumps excess campaign contributions or Donald would pay.

I just think there is no justification for the Recount. In my Opinion; Jill the Globalist/Media/Hillary cumulative acts as risen to the level of treason.

Maybe it’s time to reveal this…to fight…(1) Time to start voter ID (2) Email Investigation (3) Clinton Foundation.

It time for the Rule of Law, Free and Independent Press and fair elections.

• PatriotKate says:

OMG, I wonder if you didn’t just hit on something!

The Pipeline! Jill Stein was arrested at the Dakota Pipeline protests and charged. Don’t know where that stands now.

Ah, hah. The pipeline maybe. (Now, personally I’m opposed to what’s happening to the sacred Indian lands and think they should find a workaround, but the owners of the pipeline are insistent on not moving it. I’m opposed to us breaking our treaties with the Native Americans.)

29. David says:

And who is going to supervise the recount? You realize the left is in such a panic that they are willing to do anything to get rid of Trump.

30. ray76 says:

Rather than presenting evidence of an irregularity in the conduct of the election and therefore requesting a recount, Stein wants a recount in order to determine if there is an irregularity.

This is contrary to Wisconsin law.

Wis. Stat. § 9.01(1)(a)2.b

[Each verified petition under subd. 1. shall state all of the following:] That the petitioner is informed and believes that a mistake or fraud has been committed in a specified ward or municipality in the counting and return of the votes cast for the office or upon the question or that another specified defect, irregularity, or illegality occurred in the conduct of the election.

Stein has presented no factual basis to believe that a mistake or fraud has been committed in the counting and return of the votes cast.

Neither Stein nor Halderman have specified a defect, irregularity, or illegality occurred in the conduct of the election.

Stein and Halderman have presented “what-if” scenarios (see Item 8 in Halderman’s affidavit).

They’re fishing.

• Christine says:

I sure would like to know what Trump is doing. I hope Trump stops making appointments to his Cabinet and concentrates on stopping the recount.

• CO Gal. says:

I think he should keep proceeding with his work, give no public acknowledgement that this is important and send in his best attack dogs and lawyers behind the scenes. Remember, he doesn’t give away his plans to the enemy.

• dutzie60 says:

Maybe that’s part of the ‘plan’. Trump isn’t going to let them disrupt his work to MAGA. The worst case scenario I see is prolonged court battles with the ultimate goal of disrupting his transition and slowing his first 100 days agenda. JMHO

• Sandra-VA says:

Do you not think he is smart enough to deal with this? He already hired his WH Counsel who is well familiar with the process and is on the case.

• QuiteContrary says:

My guess is that Trump is keeping it low profile for now. I’d expect his legal teams to argue that these requests are unsupported by any evidence of any kind at the first moment they can. If Wisconsin law allows a recount by any candidate even if she can give no good reason beyond “it would be good for people to know their votes were counted,” they need to change the law. That is an outrageous abuse of the process AND OF THE CITIZENS WHO VOTED.

• E C says:

Nope. Keep pushing forward. There is too much work to be done. Maybe a lesser candidate would lose focus but not PE Trump. He can walk and chew gum.

31. sunnydaze says:

I wonder if this stuff was discussed in new WIKILEAKS docs and that’s why Assange has disappeared from the scene?

32. BobW462 says:

No worries. If “the Russians” are as devious and involved as Hillary and Barry would like us to believe, they’ll just hack the recount in Trump’s favor, too! /s

33. imalulu says:

Sadly,I remember the debacle from Minnesota 2008 Senatorial race between Sen.Norm Coleman(R) and Not-So-Funny-Comedian Al Franken(D). Coleman led Franken by 200 votes going into recount, for a supposed victory. As if on cue, Democrat votes were “found”,(even in car trunks), leading to Franken’s unbelievable “victory”,by,(surprise,surprise):225 votes.Coleman sued,claiming votes by felons,(kind of like Virginia 2016???),and “double counting” of Dem. votes. Amazingly,Republican votes are never “found” in these recounts and the Dem. votes always vastly increase. These are ruthless,lawless,anarchists. They have no rule-of-law and they are exactly what they accuse us of being.

34. Pam says:

Doesn’t this woman realized she’s being used yet?

• Pam says:

oops, wrong tweet sorry!

• sunnydaze says:

WTH is wrong with this woman?

• sunnydaze says:

Stein purposely waited out til AFTER the deadlines on the states that Hillary won to start filing.

She stated it yesterday in her FAQ. She left out the word “purposely” but it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

• QuiteContrary says:

Stein can say what she wants. These people lie about everything. She has to be in on this with the Democrat party insiders. The only way she could get these contributions is if this was the case. The Greens don’t have that kind of money. Anything she says against Hillary is just for show, in my opinion. Her actions speak louder than her words.

• sunnydaze says:

She raised more $$$ over the past few days (like 2-3X!) for this recount than she did for her whole election!

This Jill Stein and her whole Green Party is a real piece of work. A branch of the Corrupt Dem/Uni Party. Nothing more.

• Christine says:

Are you stating Trump can not ask for a recount on any of Hillary’s won states?

• sunnydaze says:

No, just that when she was asked specifically about some other states yesterday, she said they were closed already – NOT all.

• Christine says:

Excellent..
              Since Jill opened the door…lets find the fraud and require voters ID.

• PatriotKate says:

Wisconsin did have Voter ID. Their legislation survived the court challenges, unlike here in NC where ours was struck down.

I read one of the articles linked here with quotes by Wisconsin officials. It sounds like they are trying to discourage the recount by pointing how long it would take, the burden, it being unlikely to change the outcome and the fact the vote in all 3 states would have to be overturned and in their talk about the Electoral College vote.

The article did also note that Congress apparently has wide latitude in when they accept the Electoral Count from the states up until the January 6, 2017 date that Congress accepts and finalizes the Electoral College vote. Conceivably as long as Electors were able to cast their ballots and send it to Congress by January 6th, they could probably petition Congress to accept them.

Messy.

The. Liberals. NEVER. Give. Up. I will be fighting them for the rest of my life I’m sure.

• Sorry, Christine. Recounts do not find fraud. They just recount the ballots. Although identifying fraud and requiring voter ID are good ideas, in general.

• sunnydaze says:

Of course she realizes she’s being used. She is willingly in on it. And that’s why people who voted for her are absolutely disgusted by what she is doing.

They realize now that the Green Party was and IS a wing of the Corrupt Dem Party.

Green Party Implosion. Bring it , Jill.

• Dora says:

Is it possible that Hillary just jumped on board this movement without being invited? Nothing that crooked woman does would surprise me.

• Sandra-VA says:

This woman is completely insane! Now she is asking people to research other states that she can demand a recount in. She is trying to push an agenda where there is a preference vote instituted – which is RIDICULOUS.

How dare she do this, tbqh! Absolutely insane…

35. Bone Fish says:

Emphasizing awareness of the Clinton / Obama involvement in pizzagate should scare enough electoral college electors away from flipping for Clinton:

36. David the Renegade says:

Gore initiated this in 2000. Obama completed it: we officially live in a banana Republic. President-Elect Trump needs to initiate a profound war of action to enforce voter ID in all 50 states with a constitutional amendment. Steve Bannon, do you hear us! Do it!! Attorney General Sessions, do you hear MAGA!! Do it!

Immediately cut off Federal funding to sanctuary cities and states minutes after your Inauguration address! Show them you mean business, just as Reagan fired air traffic controllers after he took office! Mean business! Build the Damn Wall!

These thugs have been rioting cities, beating Your supporters, causing riotous mayhem even on Black Friday. Demonstrate absolute and real courage, allow Sessions to aggressively indict Hillary Clinton!! Don’t hold back, put an end to their antics!

Enough!! Enough of this, enough of them! We’re a nation of laws, go for it! Your approval ratings will be stratospheric!! Count on it!

37. Eskie Mom says:

not likin the looks of this at all. Surely, Team Trump is on it.

“We now have the link between Soros, John Bonifaz, and Jill Stein’s recount team”

THE SOROS RECOUNT CONNECTION: ATTORNEY JOHN BONIFAZ’S “FREE SPEECH FOR PEOPLE” AND LANCE LINDBLOM, FORMER EXECUTIVE VP OF SOROS’ OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION
    Dr. Jill Stein’s recount team is populated by a team of Lawyers – but among the most prominent of them all is Attorney John Bonifaz,, Co-Founder and President of “Free Speech for People” – and his board of Directors includes Lance Lindblom, former Executive Vice President at Soros’ Foundation’s Open Society Institute/Open Society Fund.
    This recount is not only funded by George Soros’ money, it is also manned by some of Soros’ closest advisors. Foreign intervention in a US election is not coming from Russia, but from George Soros’ Global Shadow Government itself…
    Were Wisconsin, Michigan & Pennsylvania Election Results ‘Rigged’ or Hacked?
    The article reported that a group of data experts and lawyers “which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.” Halderman then wrote a detailed explanation of his theories on Medium.com.
    FREE SPEECH FOR PEOPLE
    John Bonifaz, Co-Founder and President
    John Bonifaz is the Co-Founder and President of Free Speech For People. Mr. Bonifaz previously served as the Executive Director and then General Counsel of the National Voting Rights Institute, an organization he founded in 1994, and as the Legal Director of Voter Action, a national election integrity organization. Mr. Bonifaz has been at the forefront of key voting rights battles in the country for more than two decades: pioneering a series of court challenges, applying political equality principles, that have helped to redefine the campaign finance question as a basic voting rights issue of our time; initiating and leading a legal strategy for revisiting Buckley v. Valeo in the courts; leading the fight in the federal courts in Ohio for a recount of the 2004 presidential vote in that state; and prevailing in federal court in Pennsylvania on the eve of the 2008 election to ensure that Pennsylvania voters would receive emergency paper ballots when they faced long lines caused by voting machine breakdowns. In addition to his work in the field of voting rights and democracy advocacy, Mr. Bonifaz has also served as co-counsel in international human rights and environmental litigation, including litigation to hold the Chevron-Texaco oil company accountable for its widespread destruction of the Ecuadorian Amazon. Mr. Bonifaz is a 1992 cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School and a 1999 recipient of a MacArthur Foundation Fellowship. Back to top. Lance Lindblom, Director
    Lance Lindblom is a member of the Free Speech For People Board of Directors. Previously, Mr. Lindblom was the President and CEO of the Nathan Cummings Foundation, an organization that seeks to build a socially and economically just society that values nature and protects the ecological balance for future generations. Before he joined the staff of NCF, Mr. Lindblom served as a Program Officer at the Ford Foundation, focusing on democratic accountability, economic and social policy, and globalization. Prior to that position, Mr. Lindblom was the Executive Vice President at Soros Foundation’s Open Society Institute/Open Society Fund. For 13 years, he worked at J. Roderick MacArthur Foundation, first serving as Executive Director from 1980-1984 and then as President and CEO from 1984 to 1994. Mr. Lindblom has held several governmental positions, including: Deputy Director of the Chicago Mayor’s Office of Budget and Management, Chief of Special Projects Unit, Senior Program Analyst and Budget Examiner at the Governor’s Office of Illinois Bureau of the Budget, and Economic and Program Analyst at the Illinois Economic and Fiscal Commission of the Illinois General Assembly. Mr. Lindblom graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College. He received a master’s degree in Public Affairs from Princeton University and a J.D. degree from the University of Chicago Law School. Back to top.
    John Bonifaz also is the co-founder of the National Voting Rights Institute, which he helped co-found with George Soros in 1994:
    EXPERTS WHO CALLED FOR RECOUNT IN THREE STATES INCLUDES VOTING RIGHTS-ATTORNEY THAT HAPPENED TO HELP GEORGE SOROS LAUNCH THE NATIONAL VOTING RIGHTS INSTITUTE IN 1994
    At the secret November 13-15 conference meeting of George Soros and the Globalist Power Players of Democracy Alliance, plans were discussed on how to overthrow the election with a vote recount.
    8811/14 -TOMORROW AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL DC HOTEL – HILLARY CAMP AND SOROS PLOT TO OVERTHROW THE ELECTION BY CALLING FOR VOTE VERIFICATION**

AN 8AM DISCUSSION WILL BE LED BY FLORIDA MILLIONAIRE CHRIS FINDLATER OF WIKILEAKS FAME – “WAS THE 2016 ELECTION HACKED? WHY WE NEED TO VERIFY THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION”
    This discussion will raise the false specter of Russian Hacking of the 2016 Presidential Election and will specifically targets OVERSEAS and MILITARY VOTES – see page 9, second paragraph:
    In light of these secret meetings, it would be wise to question the motivation and influence of George Soros and John Bonifaz on the vote recount team of Dr. Jill Stein…
    MORE ON THE RECOUNT:
    DEMOCRACY ENGINE, DONATIONS AND JILL STEIN: SOROS’ MONEY MAKING WIZARDS BEHIND THE RECOUNT CURTAIN

H/T seafan at JPR

38. StormyeyesC says:

Can someone tell me what “Participate” means? How EXACTLY is Hillary participating? What does “joins the effort” entail?

39. NHVoter says:

40. cjzak says:

Has anybody in the media thrown this little tweet right back to her people who are ‘participating’? Of course not because we all know who the media is still trying to make the winner. This is ridiculous when Hillary fully conceded and Stein got maybe 1% of the vote and has no chance of winning herself, no matter how many votes get changed.

This should not be able to go any further especially in PA where Trump won by 70,000. Hillary would have to take all three states to overturn the results and that isn’t going to happen. Big waste of time, money and hot air. If it does go ahead, I pray they find all kinds of votes FOR Trump that were not counted previously and lots of illegal votes for Hillary. I would sooo love that.

• QuiteContrary says:

I’d be surprised if they got a recount in PA, from what I’ve read. The state has a Dem secretary of state, but the law says they need to show fraud or such in order to get a recount. I believe that they go before a judge for this, or maybe they can go to court if the SoS won’t follow the law. This means they can appeal the decisions. Imagine if Trump has to do this when Stein/Hillary admit there is NO EVIDENCE of any irregularities.

41. ZZZ says:

These people have not given us a moments rest since November 9th…I am getting a it peeved with the nonsense…deep breaths…

• Peoria Jones says:

On the other hand, their side is getting no rest either. They are wasting time, efforts, and resources toward a failed effort. Plus, they are pizzing off their real base. This is imploding them.

Meanwhile, PEOTUS Trump and his team keep plugging along – under budget, and ahead of schedule. They got this, and we get to sit back and eat popcorn while watching one of the greatest shows on earth!

42. ZZZ says:

it = bit

43. Christine says:

Why doesn’t Trump contest other states that Hillary Won?

• sunnydaze says:

Stein waited until after the Recount Deadlines were closed on those other states before she started this sh*t up.

Stein explained all that in her Conference re. the recount yesterday.

That is why this effort is so transparent. It is obvious she did this for HRC.

• Christine says:

Are you sure all other Hillary’s won states are closed? This sounds like prearranged fraud to eliminate the will of the voters. Trump needs to file a Lawsuit Immediately.

44. Dave says:

This whole scenario has been planned out beforehand, and if it doesn’t get the desired results, you can bet your life the enemy has a plan C, plan D, etc. Money talks, and everyone has a price EXCEPT for principled people of integrity, of which the enemy is TOTALLY devoid of. I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that us patriots will never roll over and accept ANYTHING that changes this election! We will put our lives on the line to defeat our domestic enemy! We HAVE a spine, we DON’T run to “safe spaces”, our colors NEVER run! How dare the enemy insinuate that this election was rigged by US! No dead people voted for DJT! No felons voted for DJT! No illegals voted for DJT! No bussed-in repeat voters for DJT! No warehoused boxes of filled-out ballots were found before ANY STATE’S early voting began were for DJT! But ALL were voters for HRC! This is the result of the dumbing down of our kids and grandkids in our “educational” system, the self-centered “adults” that rely on liberally-biased media to get all their “news”, and the general consensus of the “sheeple” to accept anything they see or read as Gospel. We ALL have people like this among family and friends, don’t we? This is not a question of “differences of opinion”, folks. Now is the time to stand up for the truth, and if it requires the ultimate sacrifice, SO BE IT!

45. Greg says:

Everything is being done to create the magic meme that Trump’s is an illegitimate President. The base is being sensitised. I expect massive demonstrations after January. We won a battle on Election Day but the war continues.

46. ray76 says:

Stein’s petition:

The Petitioner is informed and believes that an irregularity has occurred…
    The Petitioner is informed and believes that:

g. “A hand count of paper ballots [] are necessary to make this determination”

47. sunnydaze says:

wow. Look at this stupid tweet. Dumb b*tch needs “help” finding state dealings for recount.

• QuiteContrary says:

Too bad for Dr. Stein that we all watch what she DOES, not what she says. That she’d choose three states won by Trump that if reversed would give Hillary the presidency speaks for itself.

• Howie says:

Once Trump finishes mopping up the traitors it will be time to start the Grand Juries. No Mercy.

48. IMO says:

Breaking: Democrat Counter-Coup Against Trump in Progress

Careful Hillery the White Hat Patriots may release the Kraken and take down all of you miserable Aholes.

49. sunnydaze says:

aaargh …the good part didn’t copy. Here it is (I hope):

• janc1955 says:

So I’m thinking Jill got a lot of attention she wasn’t used to leading up to the election and she got addicted to it = fame wh*re.
      Alternative = nuttier than a fruitcake.

• prusmc says:

Hitlery didn’t want to take the spotlight in this effort after excortiating Trump about accepting the election tesults. Enter Jane Stern motivated by potential favor, bribery, extortion or blackmail as the Hag’s stalking horse. Don’t underestimate the Demo machines from rigging the vote remember Henipen and Ramsay counties for Franken in Minnesota and King County WA in a fairly recent governor election. Think Detoit, Flint, Milwaukee,Madison, Pittsburg and Philly.

• ufferndan says:

Jill Stein is a nasty piece of work. She will shove herself in the spotlight anytime there’s some agitating to do. And scamming money out of a farcical recount is even better. Stein will do anything to get herself on the national radar screen. She has never won any race she ran in; this gives her a perfect opportunity to recoup past losses and pad the coffers for future disruptive activity.

• NvMtnOldman says:

I think the dems/soros/clintoons have had their stooges printing ballots in those three states and feel they can overcome Trump leads. They waited until most states deadlines were over and feel they can do these three states easily with the extra votes they are finding in trunks etc etc.

• OmegaManBlue says:

Sure she will…

• sunnydaze says:

Can you imagine, this lowlife and her whole staff! needs HELP to find State deadlines!

What idiots!!!!

• louche9 says:

Sunnydaze: lol, this thing is taking on the impression of some sort of monstrous telethon. “Why stop now? Let’s recount Oklahoma, Alabama and West Virginia, too, because we’re not saying Hillary would have won, but let’s just check for any impropriety. Who knows, the Ruskies could’ve infiltrated Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, Louisiana. ..” Then Howard Dean appears to scream, “Yeeehaw!”

“Oh, yeah, and I’m gonna need another hundred million.”

• In Pennsylvania, where I am from, in a very small town in North East PA, the machines flipped from Republican to democrat, on local radio it was reported over and over again of votes flipping in our state from Republican to democrat if someone voted a straight ticket and even when not, now this happened a lot in this state. I did not hear of a single instance of a vote flipping from democrat to republican. Warnings were repeated over the radio to double check your vote. Now how many people did not double check and just pushed the “Vote button at the end???? And let me tell you, in town after town after town I went through-Trump signs were all over the place, I counted ONE Hillary sign, even when Trump signs were stolen, then people either put up twice more or started making homemade signs, also signs gotten from the rallies. I personally believe (and I have been all over this state) that Trump should have gotten way, way more votes than what was counted, so I do not understand what Stein is doing other than Soros pushing for civil war

• Risin'Tide says:

That’s probably a sign of fractional voting – every time it flips and you flip it back the value of you vote may be decreasing. Do that enough and the huge numbers voting for Trump are vastly reduced.

• Steven says:

Hey, let’s throw the states that Hillary won toward her and see if they stick to her.