Phase Two – The Postcard Campaign…

Many of you will remember the Postcard Campaign we began on September 28th, 2015.  We updated, continued and reminded several times throughout the entire election cycle, especially when candidate Donald Trump was taking the most fire.  Mr. Trump received thousands of notes and cards…

trump with melania

Candidate Donald Trump is now President Elect Donald Trump, and no presidential candidate has ever faced (and defeated) such a severe level of vitriol and hatred from the U.S. media and political opposition.  Yet, he did so on our behalf.

It is entire fitting and appropriate for us to send a THANK YOU postcard.  If you would like to participate just pick up a simple postcard representative of your town, state or region, personalize it and mail to:

President Elect Mr. Donald J Trump
C/O Trump International Hotel and Tower
One Central Park West
New York, NY 10023 USA

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Phase Two – The Postcard Campaign…

1. BAMAFan says:

Mailed mine today from Sarasota thanking Mr. Trump for coming here Monday and going on to win the presidency for the American people. MAGA

2. I had this from last time and I will post for easy reference:

You can buy postcards at Walmart for around .25 cents + .34 cent stamp = .59 cents
    (reg sized postcard stamps only .34 cents) Ref: 2017 postage costs: Ref:

It’s really fun to send a postcard from your own state, they usually say “Greetings from Arizona” etc.

It’s a little more cost for out of the country and I will be sending a few from here in Italian Alps.

Thanks Sundance! This is so fun!

• Bendix says:

Thanks from me too. I didn’t know about the postcard campaign, and I wanted to get word to Donald of my appreciation and support.
      I hope somebody posts the postcards so America can see a visual representation of us.

3. Alison says:

Fabulous idea! Will send mine tomorrow.

I am so grateful today. I was a believer, but still … To hear last night that Hillary conceded … To watch Trump withstand EVERYTHING blasted at him … To find this haven on my TreeHouse branch … I am truly blessed.

4. BigMamaTEA says:

Got some ready to mail tomorrow! ( I just love see in print……President Elect Mr. Donald J Trump! )

5. oldguy says:

You gave voice to the American people. You told us to vote for America-so we did.

6. tradmomof3 says:

Will happily write mine while still chair dancing to:

7. Lumina says:

If I can’t find one to represent my town, I’ll do a little magic with Publisher & cardstock.
    What a wonderful idea…!

8. Heather says:

God Bless you and your family. May His hand of protection stretch across your family and Mike Pences. I stand on your side as I have for along time. May you guide this country with God in your heart and by your side. He will not ever let you down. Never!

9. Lucille says:

Put mine in the mail this afternoon and sent the information to many other Trump supporters. I hope he receives millions…maybe one for every dollar he spent of his own money. Wouldn’t that be grand!

10. (No Longer A) Bystander says:

I plan to hand deliver mine to the new Trump International Hotel in DC when I go to Washington in two weeks. Thank you Mr. Trump. While I cannot justify staying there due to high cost and lack of availability just maybe I could do lunch.

11. NCPatrick says:

Done! Two from Raleigh today. Great idea, Sundance.

12. racerxx says:

Thanks Sundance! Will def send one (or a few) out. I donated quite a few times during the campaign, so those were my “postcards” earlier. So nice to hear PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP!

13. Pamela Carides says:

Great idea! So very thankful for his stamina as a candidate & positively ecstatic to call him President-Elect Trump!!

14. IdahoDeplorable says:

We are sending ours today! Great idea! So much to be thankful for and such a small place to write on the postcard, ha ha!