“All In” – Postcard Campaign Reminder…

To say that candidate Donald J Trump is “putting it all on the line” would be the most severe understatement amid the most brutal election in our lifetimes.

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”  – Ayn Rand

No-one has ever faced -let alone withstood- the direct fire from an entire institutional media complex, entrenched and corrupt political complex, corporatists and international geo-political parasites, like Donald Trump.  It is astounding to witness.

That said, while he doesn’t ask for our money – he’s only human like ourselves.  Perhaps you would consider sending him a simple postcard (from your city/state) just letting him know you stand with him, as he stands for us.  America First !

trump batman 2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

108 Responses to “All In” – Postcard Campaign Reminder…

1. SouthernbythegraceofGod says:

And while you are writing out the postcard, make a donation to The Treehouse. Support the ones we love.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

I am ashamed to say I just found the Christmas card I bought for Mr. Trump and family that I lost among all my Christmas stuff………But I sent it anyway, wishing them a warm Christmas from sunny Florida and to let him know we have voted for him by absentee ballet and hand delivered to the post office…………2 months late but felt like Christmas when I voted for him………

2. Empress says:

Lovely idea, Sundance! We should express appreciation toward the man, his family and team who are standing up for us, the nation, and for honesty and Constitutional integrity. Why not send a note of thanks to the brave ones facing down globalist evil-doers and their entrenched corruption?

I’ll post one this weekend.

• Sylvia says:

I would also send a note if I knew where to send it so DJT would get it??????

And Empress: D you think that MR. TRUMP should now let that little weasel rubio keep ranting and RAVING and take the high road. He has ade his points and his supporters are not going anywhere. If he feels he has to attack him keep it ‘above board’ and let that liitle CHOKER [which is the way it is spelled—-that’s what kind of a speller rubiois!!] self-destruct. I, for one hate listening to the childish ranting???

I LOVE THIS SITE AND ALL THE INFORED, CLEVER COMMENTATORS.

3. researchermo says:

I think I’ll do that, I didn’t before, but I will now!

4. Tee says:

Great idea! I have one ready to go.

5. Raven says:

I have been on the phone calling people all day to get them to the Minnesota caucus for Donald Trump this coming Tuesday. It has been heartwarming and tear-jerking hearing how much everyone is placing their chips on Donald Trump becoming our next President.

I talked to old people, I talked to young people, I talked to Veterans, many business owners, single women, lonely senior citizens, people who had suffered terribly under the hands of health “care,” etc., and in the over 200 calls I made, only one person said they would not vote for Donald Trump. One man asked me if I was “a Republican or someone for Donald Trump?” He told me he would not answer any of my questions before I answered his question. I told him I was for Donald Trump, and at that point I think he would have had me over for dinner.

Funny to learn that most of my fellow Minnesotans have never attended a caucus before. They did not know what the purpose of holding a caucus was for. Once I explained how important this caucus will be in this race, even my senior citizens said they would find a way to get to their caucusing places.

This has been a marvelous day. I pray the Lord — and us through small acts we can do — richly blesses the life of Donald Trump.

• Ma'iingankwe says:

Raven,
      Now that is a lot of phone calls. So happy to hear you were treated well and enjoyed your experience with Minnesota, I lived in the north woods for three years, and loved the people and experience. I am not surprised you were met with kindness.
      I’d like to thank you for putting in all of that hard work for the rest of us. You gave up your valuable time, and I really appreciate it.
      Be well and stay strong.

• justfactsplz says:

Thank you for doing this volunteer work for Mr. Trump. I am doing it in the southern states. Unfortunately I do have some Cruz supporters down here. However, the Trump supporters make my day.

• clubiweb says:

I will be calling all day Monday. Looking forward to it.

• NCPatrick says:

Oh what wonderful work, Raven! That is amazing, and in the state of Minnesota no less. I’m not sure there is a more liberal state, is there? Good for you and we are very proud of you. Thank you so much.

• Raven says:

Yes, Minnesota is a painfully liberal state. Probably why today was such a great day for me — I felt like there was hope here in the land of 10,000 lakes, and many more “loons.”

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. It was my pleasure to help “Stump for Trump.” My actions are nothing compared to what the people here do, and what Donald Trump is sacrificing for all of us every day.

• Maxine says:

Sorry, but I just can’t keep up with all the states, all of the rules, etc. Another caucus state? Why? It just doesn’t make any sense to me. What happens to people who can’t go to caucus? How are their votes counted? It just doesn’t seem right to me.

• YoJoLo says:

It’s about the party and it is the old fashioned way to winnow down the field by facing your neighbors and making your case. It is obsolete, because these modern races are based on national recognition of the candidates. People are sorting out their politics on the internet.

Your points are sound. Swing shift workers are screwed. The disabled are challenged. The shy are discouraged. The old are tired. Most regular folks are either disinterested, or too busy. The party critters like this choke point. They can press the case for their chosen candidate by appearing in force at a controlled venue, pre-nomination.

• susiepuma says:

I used to live in Minnesota and the only caucus I ever attended was in 2008 and I swore I would never go to another one. The place was overrun with blacks racing to vote for the fraud – they shoved people out of their way, were shrieking and shouting, had no idea what they were supposed to do. Most of them were at the wrong precinct, but the Dems didn’t seem to care. Lot of low info people who had not only never been to a caucus but had never voted before either. I voted in the GOP session that night and the support was overwhelmingly more for Governor Palin than Senator McCain (and Governor Palin is the reason why I voted in 2008). I dumped Hillary & the DFL after she got on an airplane with the fraud POS and flew to Unity New Hampshire and basically, kissed his azz…………thus, was PUMA born (Party Unity My Ass) and it pertains to this day. I became an Independent and remain one but my hero is Governor Palin and I will support her in any way I can.

6. TEAFORALL says:

Sending 2 post cards from NJ

7. holly100 says:

Postcards of support and appreciation for what Donald Trump and his family are doing for this country are going out in the mail tomorrow. Appreciate the thought Sundance.

8. hocuspocus13 says:

With a silent media…

Congressmen Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter have endorsed Trump 🇺🇸

9. RM says:

Yes, by all means, let Mr Trump know you stand with him, but there’s more we all can do. Educate your friends & families on the ongoing scam being perpetrated on we the people by the corrupt media & political parties. Post the link to this site online wherever you can. Engage in conversations with people & try to get them to see the truth

We are the foot soldiers Trump needs to get the word out. Most people are decent & honest, & want real representation, yet they still cannot (not surprisingly) comprehend the depths to which the corruption has fallen

We cannot just sit on the sidelines & hope for the best

10. Ronald N Zalis says:

TY Mr Trump for being the voice of the frustrated patriots…projecting your confidence and courage w passion and conviction…it truly is inspirational and deeply appreciated!!!

11. amjean says:

One could also send Donald some $$$! It is magnanimous of
    Trump to use his own money, however, I believe it is somewhat
    selfish of us to not want to send him some cash to pay for the hell
    Trump is going through just to save our behinds.

• The Tundra PA says:

One Treeper, buried in comments days back, recommended everyone sending a check for $20.16 as a symbolic gesture. I liked it. I’ve been sending out post cards weekly since Sundance first mentioned it last fall–dozens by now. We are the grassroots.

• Zennalou says:

About a week ago, I was furious with the media and wanted revenge. I thought how can I get revenge on the media. I went to Trump’s website and donated $20.16. I got my revenge on the media and was able to show Trump we appreciate him at the same time.

I have to admit, I would soon go broke if I did that every time I got furious with the media.

• Sandra says:

I just made my first official $$ donation to his campaign. I had purchased campaign gear but hadn’t done a straight donation. Now is the time.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, he has mentioned these small donations quite a few times. I think he really understands why we send them. He told about one old lady who gave him about $14 because that was all she could give. He accepted it because he understood what it meant to her.

12. Jake says:

Great minds, Sundance. I sent a postcard with a picture of the Lexington, MA Minuteman statue to Mr. Trump on Thursday. I wrote: In the finest tradition of our patriot heroes, you have awakened a great movement of your fellow Americans who are fighting with you to ‘Make America Great Again!’ Massachusetts Votes Trump.

• IRememberAmerica says:

My 5th great grandfather and his son fought at Lexington, then they fought at Saratoga.
      They witnessed General Bourgoyne surrender his sword to General Gates. They served under the command of General George Washington at Valley Forge 1777 – 1778. Issac
      Cody and son Samuel Cody. Issac was a Gr Gr Gr Uncle to William Cody aka Buffalo Bill.
      Their fame to me is their service during the Revolution. When I vote for Donald J Trump
      they will be nodding their approval. All of our veterans have given so much, we cannot let them down now. Vote Donald J Trump and Make America Great Again!

13. Joe Herbert says:

Mr. Trump, as a man who has experienced the overwhelming power of the Federal Government and it’s crushing power, I’d like to offer you my gratitude and support for the unenviable mission on which you have embarked. THANK YOU, and God bless you. Sincerely, Joe Herbert.

14. Joan Sands says:

In 1991, at the end of Desert Storm, a 19 yr old US Army Cavalry Scout Private who had just spent 8 months at war sat out on a street at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia. He sat there on his duffle bag with his Battalion around him for 4 days waiting for the buses to come and take him to the King Fahad Airport so he could go home. Unfortunately, the politicians of the day never planned for how to bring so many soldiers home after the war ended so there was a shortage of planes. Politicians are great at talking, but terrible at doing. Finally, the buses came, and took the young man to the airport. The planes waiting were from Tower Air. The owner of Tower Air had volunteered his planes and staff to bring soldiers home for the cost of fuel only. Happily, the young veteran got home just in time for Easter weekend in 1991, and spent that time emotionally healing with friends and family surrounding him. That Private was me. The Airline owner – Donald J Trump. That is why I will vote Trump. Loyalty for loyalty, respect for respect. Any questions?

Written by Ron Knouse

• bluesky says:

wonderful. thank you for sharing

• ZZZ says:

You need to share this to newspapers as an editorial.
      Now, when DJT says, “We love our military”, it has a new meaning.

Thanks for sharing.

• NJF says:

Thank you for your service & for sharing.

,#Trump2016 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• MfM says:

That is the kind of story to counteract the draft dogging stories.

• margarite1 says:

That made me cry.

Trump is the real deal and there are so many dispicable little people trying to take him out.

Anger….hot and cold.

• LBH says:

Thank you for your service! I hate that any vet has been/ was/ put in that situation.

• Empress says:

Powerful story. Trump is an American patriot and generous man/ mensch. You are an American patriot and stalwart heart to have served in wars sold to us and to you as good and necessary by those we know now know as liars and nwo fabians and fabulists.

• Thank you for this wonderful story. I felt like I was sitting next to him waiting for someone to come. I’m glad it had a happy ending.

• Zennalou says:

With misty eyes, I am forwarding this to my son who is in the military. Thank You!

• IRememberAmerica says:

Thank you Ron for your service, from the core of my being I thank you!
      May God Bless both you and Donald J Trump!

• NCPatrick says:

What a beautiful letter, Mr. Knouse. It touched me very deeply and I’ve shared it with my large extended family. I agree that this letter should be sent to some newspapers as it would be a magnificent gift to Mr. Trump. Thank you for writing it.

• Lea says:

Ron Knouse’s story would even bring a tear to Agent Allman’s eye.
      Gotta love Trump!
      Local post card went out today.

• georgiafl says:

Yet another quiet Trump and very important good deed:

Trump has been a behind the scenes actor more than we have ever realized.

Remember how respectfully and deferentially the Congressional committee treated and listened to him in 1991?

• Yes, you need to share this story. It shows the real Donald Trump. The one that is not looking for media attention. This is such a great story. Thank you for your service!!!

• Joan Sands says:

It is very telling that Donald Trump does not talk about the wonderful things he has done for people. He talks about the companies he has built, and does so with pride, and people excoriate him for that. They don’t know about the kind things he has done for so many people.

• vermontave says:

That’s pretty cool. Didn’t know he did that.

The only weakness I see with Trump, thus far, is if he goes flat when it comes to the heavier political and foreign-affairs-related debate topics. If he does, Hillary or Sanders — but particularly Hillary — will go to town on that.

The trick will be this: Do voters, particularly the undecided see Hillary as acting like a knowledgeable cabinet-appointee or like a President, when she does probably go-to-town.

Arguably she — as the smaller, female candidate — will be seen as the knowledgeable appointee, not as “the President” when vs. Trump. Nevertheless, I’d like to see Trump be a bit better on his feet when it comes to questions on foreign and domestic political affairs apart from his key platform points.

Hopefully he “crams” the next 6 months with some top political advisers and has basic “conversational fluency” on an array of political topics. I just don’t want to see him get publicly-dinged by Hillary if he’s at a loss for words on something during the Presidential debates. If so, his status could plummet from “top dog” to “thus-far lucky-amateur” in a NY minute. Not going to be any staffers or endorsers there at the Presidential debates to take on those questions for him.

• Joan Sands says:

Donald Trump is much smarter than many people give him credit for. He has dealt with much smarter people than Hillary Clinton and Hillary might be in jail before any Presidential debate with Trump. Let’s hope.

• margarite1 says:

Do you know the person who wrote this? I posted it at FR and it as pointed out that it doesn’t appear that Trump ever actually owned Tower Air. Since it’s a charter company I figured that maybe Trump chartered planes to get these soldiers out.

• David Olesker says:

Tower Air was, for many years, the low cost airline for flights between the US and Israel. It was founded by two Israelis. It was never owned by Donald Trump.

• Gail Combs says:

Howard Rubenstein, another New Yorker represents both Tower Air and Donald Trump. That may be the connection. Trump is certainly capable of using that contact to get those planes to take our boys out of Saudi Arabia.

• David Olesker says:

I don’t really have a dog in this race (I’m not a US citizen). I just wanted some accuracy. The original post says Tower Air was owned by Donald Trump. It wasn’t. The most likely explanation (implying no bad faith o the part of the author of the original story) is that he asked someone who owned the airline, was told (inaccurately) that it was Donald Trump and passed the information on after 25 years.

I don’t see any reason to try and work out a convoluted explanation for an event that doesn’t seem to have ever happened. Why even assume that Tower Air flew for free? They did a lot of business for the DOD.

It’s is no disgrace to Mr. Trump that he didn’t sent an airline he didn’t own to pick up US troops.

• NymRod says:

Trump never had anything to do with Tower Air, it was an Israeli-owned airline.

• Katg says:

Who is Ron Knouse? Can you provide a link of where he posted this story that he has written?

• NymRod says:

Completely false story.
      Trump never had anything to do with Tower Air, it was an Israeli-owned airline.

15. Ma'iingankwe says:

Great idea, and thanks for the address. I just finished my postcard. It is from Alaska with a cartoon picture of a polar bear wearing a long, tan coat and flashing an Eskimo in a kayak close by, surrounded with glaciers and snow. It is titled, “Northern Exposure”. The artist is Chad Carpenter who has hilarious comic strip books of Alaska and its wildlife, and was recently just syndicated. I think the majority here might enjoy his sense of humor. Please feel free to check him out.

16. americalsgt says:

A couple months ago, I sent him my CIB as I felt he was facing combat in dealing with the left, right, and media. Got a nice letter back from Trump Team thanking me and for serving in the military so I sent him a check for a hundred suggesting he put in his Kevlar accont. In both notes, I thanked him for running recognizing that we were the same age and running for president was a hell of a lot of aggrivation, but knew he was doing it for his grandchildren and the grandchildren of all of us.

17. Send him a donation of $100.00 or whatever you can give.

18. TwoLaine says:

One of the gems at #AlwaysTRUMP, currently trending #1.
    #ColdAnger

• TwoLaine says:

CORRECTION:

• Well thank God for that TwoLaine. I was completely flummoxed trying to figure out how Lucy Hayes was related to Trump.

• NymRod says:

Ted Cruz won 6 oral arguments in the Supreme Court for the following cases:

U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas;
        The Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms in Heller;
        The constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument;
        The constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance;
        The constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law
        The Texas congressional redistricting plan.

Additionally, he successfully sponsored into law S.2195 :
        A bill to deny admission to the United States to any representative to the United Nations who has been found to have been engaged in espionage activities or a terrorist activity against the United States and poses a threat to United States national security interests.

What has Trump personally done for you besides nothing?

19. IMO says:

Will do Sundance. Also please support his and family business. I’ve been buying wine from his family winery. The Cru is superb.

20. Can buy postcards at Walmart for around .25 cents + .35 cent stamp = .60 cents
    (reg sized postcard stamps only .35 cents)
    I like to use the ones that say GREETINGS FROM ARIZONA with the big cactus on it
    AND THE BIG WIDE OPEN BORDER WITH TRUCKS LOADED UP WITH DRUGS COMING OVER THE RAMP!
    {Just kidding}

“The failing New York Times” LOOOOOOOOOL!

• auscitizenmom says:

They don’t have them at my closest Walmart. I am going to check Walgreens and a few places tomorrow. Maybe the Post Office has some.

21. jldnagg says:

Done! It will be mailed Monday. 😘 Thank you Sundance. 👍🏻 I’m donating monthly, and I also purchase campaign props from http://www.donaldjtrump.com so that 🤑 Goes to his campaign.

22. SouthernbythegraceofGod says:

Pick a patriotic or local/state greeting card that is the appropriate size for first class mail. Cut off the second page and use the back of the front of the greeting card for a “post card.” Draw a line on the back to separate the address to Trump and your message on the left. Put on a first class stamp, and you’re good to go. I checked with my local post office, you can do it as long as it has first class postage. Easy. I do it all the time.

23. MfM says:

When this campaign started I had a few postcards in my desk. I wanted to do more so actively looked for ones. I found them at small museums and tourist attractions. Going rate seems to be 4/$1. Most stores don’t carry them anymore because so few people send them.

24. Janet Tan says:

I will send him one from Singapore. I am not American, but so what. Just admire the Man. He is born in the year of Dog in the Chinese calendar, like I am. And we are loyal to a fault.

25. moogey says:

And just in case the Black Knight Rides down on the Tree House:

Mr. Trump,

We, the people, are behind you, beside you & in front of you. Take our strength, use our #ColdAnger & have fun…..BAM POW…..

26. MaFreeman says:

Voted early (GA) … attached my vote sticker to “Unafraid & Unashamed” postcard by Julian Raven to mail to Mr. Trump hoping he’d get a kick outta it.

27. Joan Sands says:

I posted this page on Donald Trump’s Facebook page. Maybe some people will read it and send in post cards or notes.

28. Lone Gunman says:

OK folks. Trump’s website is now accepting donations from individuals. I made a $25 donation via credit card Thursday night, so, you can help out as well if you feel so inclined. That way you can have a small part in his success! Just think, if only 1 million people donated $25 that would be 25 MILLION for him to use to buy ads against the coming onslaught of the GOPee!

29. McGuffin says:

Will send him a postcard that’s Made in the U.S.A.

30. Gail Combs says:

I am planning on moseying down to the feed store and picking up a leanintree card

Something like this maybe.

31. Papoose says:

I think the Post Card idea is great! I have been suggesting this idea for years with respect to shouting at SCOTUS and Congress… send post cards so the world can see the trucks lining up to deliver the bags of mail. We cannot gauge the number of faxes that do not get through, the ignored emails or the hang ups and busy lines for calling in, etc. Plus, no worries about nefarious contents and no reason to not let the mail go through.

Get Post Cards, stamps and set a date for the barrage of delivery. The USPS will also benefit.

A Post Card is your Eyewitness. It’s Physical. It’s Apparent.

32. MTeresa says:

I think this idea is excellent and I’m going to take it one step further. I will be sending one to the RNC and telling them that I will NEVER EVER vote for another Republican if they intend to sabotage Mr. Trump as it appears they plan on doing. They must hear from us as well!!!!

33. Whit says:

Just a question about the address: Trump’s office listed with the FEC both in his statement of candidacy and his campaign committee is 725 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 20033 and he lists his home at 721 Fifth Avenue, PH, New York, NY 10022. Double-checked a few other places and that is also what they filled out with the Arizona and Arkansas Elections Divisions (just looking at a few examples):

The address at the top of this post and in the letter to Trump is his hotel HQ — might it be better if we send the postcards directly to the campaign so that the goodwill inspires the staffers too? Just a thought — and sending the postcard is a SUPERB idea!