It cannot be overstated just how far the preferred corporate media narrative is disconnected from reality. The real battle is for your mind.

The institutional media goal is to grind down Trump/Pence supporter enthusiasm (which is massive), and artificially inflate the narrative of enthusiasm for Clinton/Kaine (which does not exist).  Within the reality we find the disconnect outlining the “rigged system”.

Tim Kaine goes to Miami-Dade, a regional geography with millions of registered Democrat voters, to deliver a rally speech and less than 50 people show up:

tim-kaine-rally

Remember, this is Miami Dade, Florida, “friendly territory”.   The only Florida county where Hillary Clinton has a statistical regional lead.   The best turnout Kaine can get is a 50 person rally?…. think about it.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence holds a rally in Virginia – in the rain – and 650+ people stand outside in the downpour to support the ticket and hear him deliver a passionate speech in Williamsburg.

mike-pence-rally-2-rain

There simply is no comparison between the MASSIVE support for Trump/Pence and the almost inconsequential support for Clinton/Kaine.

Governor Mike Pence heads to Florida yesterday:

pence-pensacola

The intense contrast, the visible enthusiasm gap, is specifically why all efforts are being made by the Clinton campaign in their attempt to demoralize Trump supporters.

The media polling psy-ops is ridiculous; not just the ideological samples (carefully selected); and not just the weighting assigned to them, but the baseline modeling they are using is structurally flawed.

The 2016 presidential election turnout is not going to be remotely close to the same turnout in the 2012 election, yet all current media polls use 2012 as the baseline for their assumptions.

Not a single media-poll tells us what their baseline assumptions are.  There are a few non-media polls like Suffolk (Example Here) who do tell us.

Show me a ‘non-media-polling’ metric that Donald Trump has not shattered.  The Trump campaign has crushed every historic statistic and metric for campaigning: donors, supporters, social media contacts, grassroots activism, primary votes, turnout etc.  ALL.OF.IT.

This is why we are increasingly confident.  This election will NOT be close folks, it will not even be close:

Republican voter turnout projected 2

pence trump unity and strength

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Mike pence. Bookmark the permalink.

302 Responses to Veep Team Comparison – Tim Kaine Rally in Florida -vs- Mike Pence Rally in Florida….

1. mazziflol says:

• velvetfoot says:

That really sucks. Some people need their asses kicked.

• peace says:

Drudge headlines: Hillary has won the needed 270 electoral votes. What’s up with this? Anyone know?

• Trumpedinillinos says:

He was trying to show the craziness of media (Washington Post) and how they are in the tank for Hillary.

• chojun says:

Agreed. I know some people have their emotions on a hair-trigger so rest assured that Drudge isn’t concern trolling. He’s trolling the media who are completely, obviously unhinged biased this election.

I mean if Hillary were winning, why the constant, unending panic attacks? Why the D+18 polls? Why would Clinton discard her winning issues and resort to loosely vetted ad hominem attacks against Trump (hint: she has no winning issues)?

What I’ve been telling people is that this election, people are deciding if they are for or against Trump’s plan. Hillary supporters have absolutely nothing to vote FOR this election.

Regarding the polls, does anyone suppose the media knows the majority of Americans use these as their yardstick for measuring who is winning? Just a thought. 😉

• leslymill says:

They will claim popular vote doesn’t matter…They will steal it with the elitist establishment regardless of a landslide…THEY THINK

• Robert Blank says:

Drudge is showing how super biased for Hillary the media is. It’s basically a mocking of the Washington Post.

• NvMtnOldman says:

Sundance- could you have someone add up all the people at the Trump rallies since the RNC convention and compare that to Hollery’s numbers. It should be fantastic. I’m 80and the eyes are going so I can’t do much in this regard. Thanks if you or someone can.

• …And we are a “basket irredeemable deplorables”!

2. Eric Kennedy says:

NO EXCUSES. NONE.

• I’m working in the County Election Office during early voting and at the polls…but I’m in Idaho-Northern not expecting much voter fraud up in here. We do require ID’s to vote. I’m impressed with the security, respect of process and no nonsense accounting and voter rules and regs. But then again I’m in a republican state that actually has some common sense at least for now. Unfortunately the idiot liberals are coming in droves. Seems to be the spot for the CA exodus, lots of retired LEO which is ok by me 😉

• cmscarpa says:

Just did.

• Joseph says:

I have called and left voicemails with the Trump campaign in my state. I have emailed the Trump campaign in my state [and nationally]. I have spoken on the phone live with reps of the Trump campaign in my state. OFFERING MY SERVICES IN ANY WAY NEEDED…NO REPLY AT ALL. NO FOLLOW UP. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.
      No, I am not some weirdo they don’t want around. Absolutely 100% normal [married with kids] white professional and normal in every way. That is simply NOT it.
      And still…”No reply at all”. “No follow up at all”. Nothing. ZERO. Zilch. Nada.
      And I have specifically volunteered to be a “poll watcher” to make sure there are no shenanigans, no cheating at the polling places, etc.
      Result: “NO REPLY”.
      So my conscience is 100% clear. If Trump loses in MY state, it will NOT be bc I was not “ready, willing, and able” [sincerely] to help in any way possible. Rather, it will be bc his campaign staff dropped the ball and never followed up with enthusiastic supporters who DID ABSOLUTELY volunteer, but were NEVER followed up with.
      There, I said it. Anyone else experiencing this same phenomenon? Gotta say: Very frustrating.
      The ONLY explanation I can think of is: this is a very RED state. So maybe they just know the state is totally in the bag already and so they simply don’t need people. But that is a very risky strategy, first of all. And, second, I actually DID volunteer to go to other states and help canvassing neighborhoods, making phone calls, etc. Still NO REPLY.

• Contact the local GOP – I’m sure they can hook you up.

You should go over the heads of the state Trump people and reach out to the national campaign. YOU just might be the new volunteer coordinator they’re looking for!

• What state do you live in please? I can help you.

• Mr. Morris says:

Go to the GOP local office. Ask questions. Request Trump/Pence yard signs, buttons, car stickers. Ask what the local office is doing to elect Team Trump. Ask who your local Congressman or woman , or Senator is supporting in the November election. Are they supporting Trump/Pence or only down ballot candidates? Kasich in Ohio offered zero support for Trump and the Ohio GOPe party chair openly campaigned for Johnson/Weld. Could this be happening in your state? If so Notify the Trump campaign directly. Good Luck.

• Joseph says:

Thanks. I have spoken live on the phone with the local GOP office. They were part of the problem initially. I gave them my contact info and they said they would pass it on to the Trump people bc they were working out of that same GOP office. I got no reply, so I called back weeks later and spoke with the Trump campaign itself working out of that office. They said they were never given my information. At least that is understandable: I was betrayed by the GOPe in the local office, perhaps. But on that same call I spoke with the Trump campaign directly and let them know of my availability and willingness to volunteer, especially for poll watching. That was over a week ago. No reply at all.

3. Humble Soul says:

4. barton2016 says:

I’m worried what’s real happening is the medias setting up the groundwork for Hillary to challenge the election results when she loses. Or how could the polls be so far off, Trump must have cheated.

• TheTorch says:

Nope.

A few days prior to election day the polling will mysteriously tighten. Suddenly it will be too close to call.

This is because the pollsters don’t want to be too wrong, and they don’t want Crooked supporters being too complacent.

Prior to this though the Psy-Op is to demoralize Trump Supporters and make them depressed, they are trying to depress turnout as much as possible.

Exactly what Sundance is saying – it is a battle for your mind.

It is all BS.

Assume it is tied, work as hard as possible, never get complacent, fight for every vote. Support MAGA3X or something like that.

• Kroesus says:

slightly different topic…..Chris Wallace had a guest host for his show today…..do you think he is in NY doing debate prep with the Hag?

5. quintrillion says:

So, not familiar with this person but, apparently it’s a big deal that this DemocRAT endorses Trump

• JeremyR says:

Kinda shaky reasoning. Wilson got us in to WW1, FDR got us in to WW2, Truman got us in to The Korean Conflict. JFK got us in to Vietnam, LBJ escalated it. Sure, Carter caved to the Islamists which resulted in major loss of life, terror attacks world wide, and ended all hope of peace in the middle east.
      Bush gets faulted for Desert Storm, but Clinton exacerbated the problems arising there by using our military as a distraction for his weenie troubles. He also got us involved in the Balkans where we sided with islamic terrorists just like Syria.
      While 9-11-01 happened on Bush Jr.’s watch, all the planning preparation, and provocation happened under worthless Willie as well.
      So calling the demonicRATs the party of appeasement is a touch off. They are the party of war.
      Republicans used to be the party of isolationism. After the repeat of WW2 though, that attitude changed. It seemed logical that prevention was better than trying to cure the world’s ills. That hasn’t worked so well either, we still have democrats, RINO’s and uniparty globalists to counter every well intended deed.

• Sharon Shaw says:

Actually Eisenhower got us into Vietnam. Not his choice. Hence the beware of the military machine he stated in his farewell speech.

• Just as with Bush and Obama in Iraq, one president got us into the war but it was his successor who fouled it up.

Eisenhower made the initial commitment to South Vietnam. Kennedy escalated. But it was LBJ and that moron McNamara who fouled up the war by imagining themselves generals and trying to run the war themselves out of Washington, DC. Running bombing missions like a milk run, at the same time and flight path everyday for example. Putting political priorities ahead of military success. They squandered the patience of the American people and ruined so much of society.

One can easily imagine that JFK, a former Naval officer and WW II vet, would have had more appreciation for military operations and trusted his generals more than the corrupt schoolteacher Congressman from Texas and the bean-counter. But we won’t ever know.

• JeremyR says:

U.S. involvement started under Truman in 1950. It remained pretty much static through the next ten years. We had advisors there, but no combat troops. Our first death in the war occurred in 1956 but is listed as a homicide, not a casualty of war. Our first KIA is listed as MSG Chester M Ovnand killed by small arms fire on 7-8-1959. He was an advisor, not a combat troop assigned there to train ARVN soldiers.
          I am btw a hawk. I believe we could have and should have stayed the course and we would have won in Vietnam in a few more years. We were undermined though by the communist infested media and academia. Then same as now.

• James Goodall says:

I have first hand that Ike told JFK at least five times that …”Jack, as the former Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, and as a military man, do not get involved in the war in Vietnam as you will never know who your enemies are.”

This was from Malcolm (Mac) Moose, the former President of the U of MN and during the transition from the Ike administration to the JFK administration, Mac was THE entire transition team. He was in the room when Ike told JFK that Vietnam was a loosing proposition.

• Jedi9 says:

Glad to hear this. His kind, JFK Democrats are a dying breed. The entire progressive liberal ideology under the Democratic banner is not even recognizable anymore. So it seems as few of them exist, are actually getting it.

6. catluver99 says:

I totally agree with you Sundance. I’ve agreed with you this past summer about this very thing with enthusiasm. I don’t read the polls and I scroll past people’s posts about polls. The polls are BS. All that’s needed is a pair of eyes to see the ginormous crowds Mr Trump gets everywhere and even Mr Pence. At first I thought well, maybe Hillary supporters are just too lazy to attend rallies bc why go if I know I’m voting for her or I don’t like the scum but I’m voting for her anyway but nah, I don’t buy none of it anymore.
    No one, NO ONE stands for hours (in some cases all day) in over 100 degree heat, in rain, in huge lines, hangs outside from not getting into rallies if they are not invested in a candidate. 50 people is funny and I’m going to use the word of the day, I can’t substantiate that most that show up aren’t being paid but I’m betting that they are. Lots there are working for the campaign, not just short bused in.

• Landslide says:

Yes, yes! I have been telling people that are discouraged to believe what they see with their eyes. And what is seen is overwhelmingly indicating a TRUMP LANDSLIDE!!!!!

• Garrison Hall says:

The Monster Vote. Sundance identified it months and months ago. GO TRUMP!!

• JeremyR says:

I don’t think at this point it has anything to do with demoralizing Trump fans. They have seen how we are willing ti go the extra mile for this man.
      Instead, they are aiming this at the international community. The media are not broadcasting overseas about the massive Trump rally’s and the dismal showings for ILLary.
      Why? To bolster their case for a crack down after the election. I see this as a means to declare marshal law and have the rest of the world shrug and either stay away, or lend support to Barry the Indonesian.
      Remember, these evil people will stop at nothing to achieve their objective. George Soros is getting old. He does not want to see every thing they have spent decades building, Yes, it started long before Bath House Barry, go down the tubes and have to start over.
      If you haven’t read Revelation, read it! GOD said it, it will happen. Is this our destiny, or is it for a later generation? They are determined to march to Armageddon. whether they go now or in fifty years is the only thing we do not know. GOD knows. I don’t.

7. JoeS says:

I will bet the congressional generic figure is a better barometer of the Republican and Democrat split currently in the country than the media poll splits.

8. JoeS says:

You cannot tell me that there is not a YUUGGE calling for change when you see this. And the change ain’t Hillary!

This is out TODAY!

• Sandra says:

If 65% think it’s wrong, why would any of them think Hitlery will be any better than Obama?

• JoeS says:

That is the point. What many polls don’t reflect is that the country wants change, and Hillary ain’t change.

Trump is change.

• Kroesus says:

also illustrates the falsehood of Obama polls….how can 65% think the country is steering wrong but 53% think the guy doing is just great

• Jedi9 says:

Yeah exactly. I always laugh when I see that particular tidbit of Obama’s favor-ability ratings. If Obama was a Republican and didn’t have the media in the tank, I would venture to guess that his ratings are more like low 30’s to mid 20’s. My big middle finger is pointed upward towards Obama, because that is just what I think of him!

• That’s been the mystery of Obama’s popularity both terms. Somehow he avoids being accountable for the outcome of his policies.

• Mr. Winter says:

I believe the Obama favorability rating of 50+% is based upon a sampling of Democrats AND THE REPUBLICAN who voted for Obama in both elections and believe the country is headed in the right direction.

9. PROGRESSIVES, True Progressives are realizing they’ve been hood-winked by the Democrats (aka neo liberal war hawks, basically Bush era Republicans pro war, war mongers) who used the DOG WHISTLE of anti-war, environmental issues, gay rights and more.

Just like CONSERVATIVES & INDEPENDENTS, got hoodwinked by the Republicans neo cons RINOS who used border protection, anti-abortion, responsible fiscal spending and more…all nothing but DOG WHISTLES.

All along it was the UNIPARTY aka GLOBALISTS who used both labels and corresponding dog whistles to keep each group hooked, fighting each other, and stealing the country from underneath us.

Time to wake up and vote Trump. Yes he ran on the Republican ticket but he is no GOP member, that I can tell you. He’s for America.

Folks, I’m watching true Progressives waking up, smelling the coffee, their shock and disgust. We were there a few years ago. Give them time. Hopefully 3 weeks will be enough.. They seem a little stunned and dizzy from the revelations of the dem emails. And then to have their leader BERNIE SANDERS throw in the towel and join in with the devil they must really be disillusioned.

WE KNOW THE FEELING!!

• And the LIBERTARIANS? Hoodwinked big time, they got tossed a bone called GARY JOHNSON who is not even a true Libertarian. He’s an actual CLOWN. Dog whistle: Marijuana.

There you have it folks!

VOTE TRUMP!

• Garrison Hall says:

No, no. Glenn Beck says it’s OK to vote your conscience and vote Libertarian. We’ll still be able to resist a Hillary Clinton presidency. Glenn says so! //sarc//

• Jedi9 says:

Really? I heard he is voting for Hillary due to the election being of a moral imperative to stop Trump. Does anyone know if this is true? Not that I care, but if it is true, how can anyone take him serious? The guy has lost his mind apparently!

• Kaco says:

I decided to check in on blubbering Glen Beck since you mentioned him, he praised Michelle Obama’s speech on his twitter, says it’s the most moving speech since Reagan! The nerve! My mother would be rolling in her grave, she was a Glenn Beck fan back a few years ago.

• Jedi9 says:

Gary Johnson is in the tank for Clinton and is a complete utter moron! What is funny about the Libertarian party, is that they do just enough every election cycle to qualify for their federal funding, then always disappear the next 4 years, slinking back to their holes to tend to their marijuana crops. If it was such a principled party, then why don’t they advocate their platform? Why always so silent? Surely in the age of internet, one would think they would have built up a robust grass roots operation to garner more support for their party’s platform. Reason is the people running the show are only in it to get that money. If Gary Johnson is the best they can do to represent their values, then the Libertarian party is all but dead. Jill Stein has more credibility on her pinky finer that that of the entire Libertarian party!

• james23 says:

I’m not able to ‘like’ posts for some reason, but you wrote a good one!

• sunnydaze says:

I’ve been seeing the same thing, Monique.

At first I was kind of shocked that they were not looking at Trump.

Turned out they had some really bizarre idea that he was not “in it to win it” and believed he was just there to throw the election to Hillary. (???!!)

Obviously they had paid not one iota of attention to the Rep. Primaries.

It was the 2nd debate throw down of Hill that got some of them thinking.

The speech at West Palm Beach last week sealed it. And the MSM pro Hillary/anti Trump bias has disgusted them. They see it CLEARLY.

Some are getting on board now and hopefully this will snowball.

There have been so many “miracles in this election that it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it snowballs. In fact, I’m expecting it will.

10. HumblePie says:

To me a Trump Victory is just common sense. In the 2012 election Obama defeated Romney and the popular was roughly 66 million for Obama and 61 million for Romney. Hillary is not going to get as many votes as Obama by a long shot. Trump is going to crush Romney’s numbers.

11. TheTorch says:

I just find the primary results astounding.

In 2008 when McCain won the GOP nomination the total number of votes cast were roughly 21 million.

In 2012 when Romney won the GOP nomination the total number of votes cast were roughly 19 million.

Which should of been a big red flag for the GOP, but most people ignored.

In 2008 when Obama won the DEM nomination the total number of votes cast were roughly 37 million.

In 2016 when Clinton won the nomination the total number of votes cast were roughly 31 million.

In 2016, when Trump won the nomination the total number of votes cast were roughly 30 million.

Just look at those figures for 2016. GOP is UP +9 million from 2008, and +11 million from 2012!
    Dem is down -6 million from 2008.

So when Obama won in 2008, the DEM primary was +16 million over the GOP!! In 2016 it is about +1 million…

Just let those figures sink in for a minute.

Then consider the social media advantages that Trump has over Clinton which is comparable to Obama over McCain in 2008.

Then consider the Trump rally sizes (thousands) compared to Clinton (hundreds).

Then consider the on-line polling, where Clinton gets hammered. On-line polling is not scientific, but it does give an indication with regard to intensity / enthusiasm of support.

Now consider:

The media polling which consistently uses massive D+ samples, or bizarre demographic sampling or both, to show Clinton with a lead of +4, +6 etc.

Near 100% media attacks on Trump constantly. Blatant lies day in day out. Not even bias anymore it it outright lies / hoaxing and conveniently not covering anything that is bad for Clinton, a near blackout.

The disconnect can not be more obvious.

If a candidate is winning and comfortably you don’t need manipulated polling, media lies, and stories not being covered to protect a specific candidate.

BUT you do if you are losing.

Primary results checked by using uselectionatlas.

• Garrison Hall says:

The most telling indicator is the abysmally small turnouts at Hillary’s campaign events. This signals a persistent lack of enthusiasm that the Clinton campaign has not be able to change. People just don’t like her. Even when she’s in her element in thel debates, like the third-grade teacher you hated, her glass-cutter voice and pedant’s condescension wins no admiration from her audience. Thus, after spending untold millions in negative advertisements, accusing him of vile behavior against women, Hillary can’t seem to move beyond a margin-of-error lead against Trump. She’s thrown everything she can at Trump to no avail. Hillary Clinton is a world-class loser.

• Sandra says:

I just posted Hitlery’s 2008 and 2016 primary vote totals in another reply above, 18,045,829 in 2008 but only 15,805,136 in 2016. She had considerable competition in both of those years but 2008 was actually more difficult and she came out with more votes then. She lost 2.2 million votes in the following 8 years (I’m one).

12. fred5678 says:

SD – I’m flattered: 🙂

fred5678 says:
    October 16, 2016 at 12:44 pm

A tale of two cities:

This past weekend Mike Pence was here in Pensacola at 2 PM on Friday (a WORK day) and between 1500 and 2000 people crowded an outdoor venue at the downtown wharf — in a city of 53,000. I WAS THERE!

13. Sunshine says:

To all the people who posted on-the-ground reports, thank you. It is very comforting.

• Bluto ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵈᴿᵘᴺᵏᵃᴿᵈ says:

The enthusiasm is REAL.
      The motivation is REAL.
      The cross-section of people – young & old of ALL ethnicity is amazing.
      The amount of women showing up is completely contrary to the Media Narrative.
      It’s like a Love Fest.
      A Trump rally is like a Grateful Dead concert without Drugs or a Band. A day long party of good vibes! Believe it! I was there. 😀 😀

• ladypenquin says:

Being at a Donald Trump rally is the opportunity to get “high” on America again, and be with other like-minded people… who, for too long, have hid in the shadows. No More.

14. silverlakela says:

These Ladies are so funny!!!

• Sandra says:

It’s really amazing to me that Trump has totally flipped the political script this year, with people on the GOP side having so much humor, being so cool, and being so diverse too. How great is it that he has several high profile black female surrogates front and center in the campaign? Diamond and Silk, Katrina Pierson, and Omarosa Manigault. And young people too. This is the new GOP.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I watch this Every time it’s posted and it’s still just as funny as it was last summer

• sunnydaze says:

I kinda feel sorry for people who were not Trump supporters this past year.

They missed out on a LOT of fun!

15. lbmomblog says:

Loved Dr. Ben Carson’s statements. They tried to get to him, and he didn’t let them.

• A few days ago, someone made a comment very similar to what Dr. Carson was saying. They said that if your house was on fire, you aren’t picky about whether the fireman, who is risking his life to try and save your house, has some personal habits that you don’t like. The job is to save your house, perhaps rescue your family. It is only that skill set that is important at that time. Mr. Trump is the person with the skill set that can help this country, at this particular time and place of our history. If the media was really on the side of the citizens of this country, they would recognize this, and try to adapt a more balanced view.

16. grlangworth says:

i look at Sundance’s Monster Vote projection and I see ambition. I don’t want to count on anything. We should act with the same resolve and fear that you have when at the foot of the mountain, not 100 feet from its summit. Morale must be built up and not exhausted by “too much too fast”. If Wikileaks is to be ‘death by a thousand cuts’ we have probably no more than 40 razor cuts. Many more will be needed before the beast is defeated. So I urge everyone to maintain your resolve, and persist, persist, persist.

17. Frank Philly says:

All I’m gonna say is

TRUMP 2016

18. NoOneButTrump says:

George III and everyone around him were CERTAIN the British army, navy and hired Hessians would quickly dispatch the deplorable Americans and restore order to their world. There was NO WAY a bunch of farmers could defeat them. The very idea was absurd.

Hillary, you and your royally-minded elitist friends in both parties failed to learn from history, so you are doomed to repeat it. You should read the Declaration of Independence. The specific list of grievances may be slightly different, but the righteous intent is the same. Our Independence Day is November 8.

Oh, and George had some mysterious mental illness, too. God has a great sense of humor.

Make America Great Again!!!!

19. Eskie Mom says:

I realize it’s the Daily Mail, but WTH is this?

Mike Pence says GOP will ‘absolutely’ accept US election result

”Mike Pence promised that the GOP ticket would abide by ‘the will of the American people,’ and that Donald Trump’s claim of a ‘rigged’ election is just fatigue was undermined by Trump himself Sunday.
    ‘We will absolutely accept the results of the election,’ Pence said on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ adding that the ‘sense of a rigged election’ expressed by Trump was just fatigue from ‘the obvious bias in the national media.’
    But soon after, Trump tweeted: ‘The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary – but also at many polling places. SAD.’ ”

• deqwik2 says:

They ask him one of those “gotcha” questions. He thinks Trump will do well but then they threw in the remark about it being rigged & then ask if he will accept the results.
      I think he gave a smart answer to stop any more spin from the media.

• Kaco says:

Mike Pence spoke on the Sunday shows today, I saw two of them and they asked Pence if they would accept the results, not unlike how Trump was asked by Holt at the end of the first debate. It makes me nervous when they ask these questions, I think of voter and election fraud. However, they were also talking about how Trump is saying “the election is rigged”. I am nervous about the electronic voting machines being manipulated, especially the Smartatic machines in 16 states, they have no paper trail, and many of those are swing states. i don’t know if anyone is working on this issue in this eleventh hour. I think the administration fearing a “Russian hack” should be a good basis to file a case in these states for paper ballots.

• Eskie Mom says:

You don’t confirm or deny that Pence said this/ alluded to this/ implied it or affirmed Trump’s position. What did he say? There was a video of Trump at the article, but none of Pence (or MP3) and the article did not specifically say when- at what appearance, Pence is alleged to have said this.

There may be disagreement here but with the possible exception of 2008 (people flat lost their heads/ were too afraid of being thought rayciss), every election from 2000 on has been seriously flakey.
        It is patently obvious that Trump has massive support. It is at least or equally obvious the (not just ”bias”), but outright shenanigans by the media + DNC. Then you add in the outrageous crap by the GOPES and the never Trumpers.

I expect Trump to break the wussy mold and NOT roll over and concede.* And, Praise God! I don’t think he will let us down. Pence can slither back to his GOPEY friends and the rest of us will carry on and Make America Great Again!

(Anybody who thinks the Sanders supporters will stand up for HER in a contested election has another think comin’. They hate HER as much or more than we do. I salute them for their diligence!)

20. DebbieUK says:

Mike Pence is keeping it on the issues .The best way to do that is to stop the interviewer getting into any ongoing discussion about rigging because its another deflection. Wall to wall coverage about rigging and they don’t have to cover Hillarys scandals.

Close the subject down.Tackle it after the election if needed with proof. You are not going to get a sensible reasoned discussion about voter fraud on these programmes ,so don’t go there .

Rigging includes the media avoiding calling out Hillary on her scandals ,covering Wikileaks,hiding Bills sexual past. Most people dont trust the media and understand what’s going on .look at the polling ,its dire for the media.

I would be surprised if Mr Trump were not a bit fatigued and frustrated after what he has endured.He is basically a decent guy ,doing the right thing who is appalled by the corruption he sees all around him.

There is no point Pence dwelling on this on these talk shows. Concentrate on MAGA.

• Eskie Mom says:

Well, that’s the problem. Pence either directly contradicts Trump (ie Russia) or dismisses- not only what Trump says, but what we all know (not only we, as Trump supporters, but Bernie supporters, too!).

This is not good. Under the circumstances, it’s not good at all.

21. myshariamoor says:

Any day now (this week?)…there’s going to be a significant blunder / event done by the HITLERYITES that will cause the long-awaited PREFERENCE CASCADE for TRUMP!
    Then the ghoulish EneMedia will have NO choice but to actually tell the truth that TRUMP’S snowballing.
    Cool.

22. James O'Malley says:

We have every right to be confident, but allow that confidence to drive you to campaign more, volunteer more, call more, and finally, vote!

Not vote more…we’re not Democrats. But vote when the time comes!

23. FrenchNail says:

Sorry to tell you guys but whatever the Dems are doing is working! Not nearly as much as they would like (hence their relentless) , but enough to put Hillary in play to win. I have two examples in my near circles. Both women. Both thinking that the country is heading in the wrong direction, both agreeing with all of our concerns, and YET both voting for Hillary. They are aware of the wikileaks, of the health issues, the Bill’s issues, and so on, but they are totally blinded by who they have been told Trump is.

They would never go to a Hillary or Kaine Rally, but both will vote in advance voting to be sure to cast their vote.

So the Reps may show up in masse, but be assured that the Dems are going to show up too. The lack of enthusiasm for Hillary is real but it is supplanted by the hatred for Trump.

I agree that the 2012 numbers cannot be the base of polling but I am afraid that the 2008 numbers are going to be more in play than we think.

I pray to God.

• FrenchNail says:

And I shall add that both voted Obama in 2008, both along the way admitted it was a mistake, both did not vote in 2012, or during these primaries, and both were completely mobilized against Trump these past two weeks.

• DebbieUK says:

It doesn’t make sense .If they admitted Obama was wrong how can they think Hillary is right.? More believeable if they are abstaining or voting 3rd party.Doesnt sound like they were ever for Trump.

• FrenchNail says:

That is just my point. The Dems are succeeding in manipulating people out of their mind. They succeeded with Herman Cain and they are doing it again. It is working. And Trump instinct to keep on denying the accusations and keep on talking about them is right. THE ALLEGATIONS ARE THE ISSUE OF NOW. And we are loosing on this issue

• FrenchNail says:

The Dems have understand they cannot sale Hillary so they are selling hate of Trump to Women to mobilize the base. The lack of enthusiasm for Hillary is being supplanted by an anti-trump motivation. And it is working. The are going to vote for Hillary, just because they are scared and disgusted by Trump out of their mind. Literally.

24. David morgan says:

I was there yesterday airport Clearwater to see the vice president Pence 😇
    . Wow Hugh turnout.
    Msg Morgan retired us Army.