For those who might not be aware, the following “Les Deplorables” graphic image was created by “Keln” a brilliant Treeper.  ATTRIBUTION VALIDATION: Keln first posted his graphic on September 10th at 1:22pmORIGINATION SOURCE HERE

Today, Keln’s artwork hit the big time as the Trump campaign used Keln’s image for the opening entry of Donald Trump on stage in Miami as candidate Trump took to the stage with the soundtrack of Les Miserables:

keln-deplorable-3klen-deplorablesThe image was also used by Drudge, I saved a screen grab for you Keln:

keln-deplorable-4

Here’s another:

keln-deplorable-2

Here’s my personal favorite:

les-deplorables-3

This is Keln’s original piece:

les-deplorables

And Here’s video of the Deplorable Entrance:

Congratulations Keln

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Heros, Treehouse Campfire, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

727 Responses to Congratulations Keln ! Brilliant Les Deplorables Image Thrills National Audience (w/ Video)…

1. President Trump: Please remove any portrait of Obama-Clinton and replace with Keln’s “LES DEPLORABLES” mural.

2. In AZ says:

I was just on Breitbart, reading article about the Miami Trump rally and Keln’s graphic of Les Deplorables. The commenters love the graphic. People want TShirts.

I commented and told who did the graphic, a Conservative Treehouse faithful reader and commenter, and said to please visit The Conservative Treehouse and read this article, so that people are aware that Keln did it, and that Keln and Conservative Treehouse get the credit.

3. Michelle says:

Congratulations Keln!! I’m so happy and proud for you! I loved seeing in the above video how the crowd went nuts when your artwork appeared on the rally screen. You brought a lot of joy to so many people far and wide! Thank you!!

4. quintrillion says:

Favorite song, yes. Great singing voice, love it. It’s so cool that we have heard both Bluto and Keln’s voices. Delightful.

5. Congratulations Keln and thanks. As “Deplorables” has been catching on it has given the movement a meme that is allowing people to break free of the “politically correct” slander we have been suffering for so many years. We are no longer afraid to be called names by those who have bludgeoned us with them for years. We know we are not those names. The Deplorables was a watershed. It broke right there. Your art has added to our freedom. Ah winning! Got like it!
    GO TRUMP

6. nwtex says:

Wow! What a difference adding The American Flag, Trump banner and eagle can make to the Les Mis poster. Hope I didn’t miss any other changes you made. Nicely done!

7. Cupcake says:

This is amazing!!! Sorry if this has been discussed but how did the Trump campaign get Keln’s picture?

8. NewOrleans says:

Congrats, Keln!

You got recognition from Donald Trump, Drudge, Breitbart & Gateway Pundit – all in the same day!

Well done!

9. sheridan says:

Inspired and inspiring Keln.
    What a journey!
    Brilliant.

10. sulli159 says:

Hey Billary Jesus has some bad news for you:

Je Suis Deplorables. We are all deplorables now We’ve been redeemed.

• ladypenquin says:

Re: Hillary’s use of the word “irredeemable” – and wondered how ANYONE could say that someone else is not redeemable. I thought to myself – only God can decide who cannot be redeemed…

PS: Of course, I have my personal opinion about who might fall into that category, but it’s only a few – not the millions she stated. Even those who vote for her, IMO, vote for them because of ignorance regarding the Democrats, who have been pulling a fast one over them for decades.

11. fedback says:

1800 comments on Daily Mail, that’s a lot. An article there with a lot of attention typically gets 8-900.
    The Mail plays an important part as the readers generally loves Trump and they all despise Hillary.
    Congrats Keln

12. Lanna says:

Congratulations, Keln!

13. holly100 says:

This is amazing! Wow Keln!

14. georgiafl says:

Mr. Keln, Sir:

When you get rested up and recovered from all the excitement….

PLEASE sing and record for us the inspiring Trump version of ‘Do You Hear the People Sing?’ aka ‘When November Comes’ by Curry Worsham.

Do you hear the people sing?
    Singing a song of angry men?
    It is the music of a people
    Wanting their country great again!
    When the beating of your heart
    Echoes the chants of Trump, Trump, Trump!
    There is a pride about to begin
    When November comes!

Link – https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/16/congratulations-keln-brilliant-les-deplorables-image-thrills-national-audience-w-video/comment-page-3/#comment-2948883

There is so much talent, love, joy, encouragement, fun and good fellowship in the Treehouse!

15. ZZZ says:

Trump is so much fun…so nice to have someone like the average person, no PC controlling their behavior,

Tired of the wizened stuffed shirts.

16. Lou Russo says:

Congratulations Keln!!!! I’m new to CTH but as a big fan of the broadway play I cried tears when I saw Trumps entrance. Please don’t underestimate just how crucial this contribution is. You singlehandedly galvanized and concentrated an entire movement with that picture. Your actions may have significantly altered the course of human history!!! I am proud of you as a fellow American and I haven’t felt proud in a loooooooong time my friend. The last time I felt nearly this good is when after weeks of campaigning and phone banking, we managed to get Scott Brown elected here in MA. Unfortunately is was all for naught.

Congratulations again my friend……..and on to VICTORY!!!!!

17. Pamela Blythe says:

I shared your graphic on Facebook the first day I saw it. People really picked it up. Congrats! It is all about getting TRUMP elected! Go Trump!

18. Annie says:

Keln, this is beautiful!

19. auscitizenmom says:

It is 9:00 AM here, and one of the first things I saw when I turned on FOX and FRIENDS this morning was your Les Miserables picture. 🙂

20. Cymrygirl says:

I don’t often post here in the Treehouse, I’m mostly a reader, but I just have to post to say, CONGRATULATIONS, KELN!! Supremely well done, my good sir! tips hat

21. Cymrygirl says:

This just came to my e-mail inbox from Tea Party Economist! http://teapartyeconomist.com/2016/09/17/les-deplorables/

22. Keln. Can we have signed posters? We will pay whatever you charge. Word press can contact us if u r interested!

23. senda72 says:

Awesome Keln! Brilliant talent! I enjoy your comments, and now your artwork. Congrats!

24. aintbuyingit says:

This is so YUGE. Big time congrats to you, Keln. I want a shirt! And a coffee cup!

25. ri says:

JUST STUNNING!

Faire l’Amérique grand encore.

26. ssupsky says:

Great work Keln.
    Congratulations to you.

27. petszmom says:

so glad i waited to post les deplorables on facebook. I am proud to be sharing this with the folks. i gave full credit to keln and TCTH, too. i never care if i get a like or not, it’s about putting it out there!!! (psy ops)

28. seventhndr says:

Here is a slightly better video I found:

29. Anita says:

Congratulations Keln. WOLVERINES!

30. TakeBackOurRepublic says:

Thank you for creating the image of our meme movement. We are the proud Les Deplorables!
    Awesome graphic, congratulations!!

31. narrenspeise says:

(Just in case you wanted to print that on a t-shirt).

32. Texmom says:

Keln, you rock. Love it.
    I have seen les Deplorables shirts selling for a couple of days. Don’t know if you can do anything, but either way, the credit is yours for a brilliant idea.

• LadyRavenSDC says:

Kelns graphic went viral (an awesome reward by itself) so quickly there is no way a copyright is going to happen IMHO. HOWEVER – if someone will get the T-shirt thing going that would directly benefit Keln – I’m all in and you know most here at treehouse would be too!

33. frjas says:

Nous sommes tous fiers être le deplorables! Tu vas Keln!

34. Elwood says:

This is miles and miles above the Hope and Change graphical detrius that accompanied the rise to power of that empty suit in the white house. Great work.

35. Jimmy Jack says:

I was absolutely loving this and laughing all day when I first heard about it but when I learned our own CTH Keln was responsible for the image I was thrilled beyond words.

This shows 1). Yes, we are making a difference and 2). The power of the meme is real.

Keep fighting the good fight fellow patriots in any way you can.

God bless.

Thank you Keln. Do you realize what you have started for millions of people worldwide with your image and his corresponding actions? You have helped to make political history. Seriously. This is freaking AWESOME.

36. Congratulations, Keln!

37. Pingback: Meet the man behind Les Deplorables | Churchmouse Campanologist

38. Ztolk says:

I know this is 5 days late, but congratulations Keln!!! and SWEET that I can buy a t-shirt!!!!

I have found a home here and whenever I unplug (every weekend and vacations) I miss my time here the most. I am currently playing catch-up (only 8 pages to go!!!!!) and it is ALWAYS the need to read EVERY comment y’all post which slows me down. The intelligent discourse on display heartens my soul. God bless Sundance, Keln, and each and everyone here at TCTH !!!! TRUTH has no agenda 🙂

39. Julie Cox says:

Are you selling the deplorable flags? Thank you for a responsr