update-1UpdateLive Stream via RSBN:  No-one knows what will happen at the podium when President Neito and Donald Trump make statements.

There’s something genuinely hilarious to see the U.S. media having fits of pearl-clutching outrage because candidate Donald Trump is having a private meeting with Mexican President Peña Neito without them.

Yet the same U.S. Pravda media ignore candidate Hillary Clinton’s 270+ days without any press conference.

But the international press is indeed there.  See for yourself:

mic check

No wonder the international press calls U.S. journalists a bunch of special snowflakes….

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Mexico. Bookmark the permalink.

728 Responses to U.S. Media Apoplectic Because Donald Trump Meeting Pena Neito Privately – *Update* Live Stream Added…

1. sarrask says:

2. slawinlaw says:

I think the Mexican President deserves our respect for his statesmanship and professionalism in meeting the next President of the United States, Donald J. Trump!

3. This is going to be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4. MfM says:

Mexico is being hurt significantly by the drug cartels and the blood bath they produce. The Mexican President may see this as a win/win for him. Work with the US to get rid of the drugs, money, weapons and violence that is rampant in Mexico. The wall is a very, very small price to pay to make Mexico relatively peaceful again. That would be an enormous legacy to leave office having accomplished.

I have to wonder if there was any talk about Mexico’s Southern border. There were some hints about it… talk of illegal immigrants coming through Mexico to get to the US. I believe Pres. Obama has spent US money working on the southern Mexico border… but Trump may well have discussed more work on that as well. Mexico might well be in better shape if they weren’t a thru-way of illegal activity.

• LCS mom says:

Saw a small part of Trump’s comments and he did touch on the illegal immigration problem from Central American countries, and how it impacts Mexico & the US. Very smart to address this. I bet Mexico will welcome help with this problem.

• Beenthere says:

There are 2 classes in Mexico: rich & poor & an insignificant middles class(they don’t count). The drug cartels pay off the rich who don’t like the poor & the poor are the ones murdered. As long as the elitists are paid off they don’t care about drugs, money, weapons violence in their country.———very similar to most of Central & South America.

• wondering999 says:

I want to visit Mexico. I’ve seen beautiful photos. Especially I’d like to see San Miguel de Allende, and other places that people have told me are gorgeous and delightful.

But I don’t want to risk being robbed, kidnapped or killed. Heck, I don’t even want to risk Montezuma’s Revenge! I want Mexico cleaned up, healthy and prosperous. And my vote goes to Trump as a guy who can help make that dream come true

5. seventhndr says:

Poor Jorge. lol 🙂

6. bofh says:

Best Summer Evah!

7. jmclever says:

Looks like Trump just built that bridge with Mexico that the Pope was telling him real Christians build. It seems we can have both a bridge and a wall.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

8. James O'Malley says:

Mexico could be a much better country if they dealt with the endemic corruption and violence that plagues it. I’m pretty sure that ordinary Mexicans are just as angry about the state of politics in their country as we are in the US.

• theduchessofkitty says:

Yes. And the thing is, if illegal immigration from MX were to end tomorrow, that would force the people of Mexico to deal with the root cause of their problems: an overbearing kleptocracy/drug cartel and the corrupt government it runs. There would be a revolution over there.

9. Agave says:

I watched this and was struck by the weight of history…especially realizing that Mexico has as much to gain, or more, with involvement in a relationship with the United States that is based on mutual respect for each countries citizens..as opposed to cynical politics. If Trump and Neito can build a relationship that helps stamp out the cartels, and builds each countries economy based on their strengths, both sides of the border will improve. I have been to Mexico several times, but have told my family and friends many times in recent years that I prefer to stay in the US for safety reasons. I would love to be able to return to Mexico on vacations. There are historical and cultural sites, and other places there I would like to see, things I would like to do… Maybe soon I can.

• 3x1 says:

Good fences make good neighbors.

Definitely win-win

The US media can now return to worshipping the worst Secretary of State in history, architect of Isis, Hillary Bedpan Clinton.

• SouthCentralPA says:

I would love to see the Army Special Forces start to hold Robin Sage in southern Arizona. The travel costs would be offset by not having to pay for an opposition force. Then, when the ranchers there are an adequate guerilla force, hold Robin Sage in another border sector. Rinse, repeat.

10. arkansasmimi says:

GASP! I am in shock lol

• arkansasmimi says:

I hope that Trump doesnt say anything about it. Maybe the Mexico Pres feeling some pressure. But he did not correct and he had the chance to speak after Trump did. Would be different if there had not been questions answered, and Trump just tweeted out his response but that is not the case.

• John from jersey says:

One thing to think of is that these idiot leaders don’t have a clue how to negotiate with a true business leader. When this clown says what he says it just puts them in a bad negotiating stance. They should just keep their mouth shut but they are too stupid to do that. So in my mind Trump has got him.

• wyntre says:

I’m not getting this. Can someone explain?

• arkansasmimi says:

Thing is Trump stated what he did and Mexico Pres was right there, heard what Trump said through interpreter and didn’t say anything.

tweet from Mexico Pres with the English translation

11. 3x1 says:

What is good in life?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their media.

12. WeThePeople2016 says:

I was watching the Trump rally last night on Hannity, and then he cut it when his hour was over. I switched to CNN since they were still showing it. Don Lemon looked like he was going to keel over when he found out that Trump was going to Mexico to meet with the President. You could see that he was visibly unhappy and taken off guard as to what was going on. He did not like it one bit. I was loving it!

This morning, when flipping channels, the media was up in arms about Trump going to Mexico. They did not know what to expect or think about. He completely pulled the rug out from under them. A Trump surrogate on FBN said this morning it took them 5 days to set the whole thing up. Varney looked very surprised at that.

13. angryduc says:

MsNbc is in total meltdown claiming Mexican President called Trump a liar.

14. LULU says:

Pena Nieto looked almost swallowed up by his lectern.

15. Screwtape says:

Per Wiki we send some $400 million to Mecico every year. It’s simple. Stop sending them money and pay for a wall instead.

16. froggieleggs says:

If you use headphones, with just the right ear piece, you can hear just the translated version (English) in this video…

You do have to put on the left ear piece to hear Trump when he talks.