The United Colors of: One Nation, Under God, Indivisible….

Trump United

We are empowered!

We refuse division!

We refuse disunity!

We are…

Americans First !

and We Are…

THE MONSTER VOTE !

Trump rally illinois 4

trump hard hat 2

The “Monster Vote” is the voting bloc of those who had turned away from politics. People who were rightly sickened with all the self-serving political BS; others who grew cynical over time, and eventually disgusted just gave up… and also many who just never voted in the first place.

Friends, Uncles, Men, Mothers, Brothers, Young, Grandparents, In-Laws, Neighbors, Co-Workers, Dads, Bus Riders, Rich, Working Class, Old, Poor, All-Collars, Bosses, Retired, Cab-drivers, Women, Cousins, Plumbers, Fathers,… every-single-facet.

America.

The Monster Vote is unquantifiable; never discussed in the media when the professional political class and punditry use historical reference points to make their arguments.

Comparisons to turnout models in 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, etc. have absolutely no value when you consider the scope of the monster vote.

The voices discussing election turnout are comparing the 40 million for Dems, or the 40 million for Republicans, or the 20 million in the middle.

No-one is discussing the 100 million, the silent majority, the non-voting bloc.  The largest single voting bloc in the United States.   However, there are signs the monster vote is active and engaged.  Visible signs the professional political class would rather you not contemplate.

Obvious signs.

Very Visible Signs.

Records broken, but no-one is discussing why.  Tremors. It’s not just republicans, independents and some democrat voters – it’s the appearance of the monster vote.  June/July/August 2015 venues with 10,000…. 15,000…   20,000,… 30,000,… even 40,000 were filled in a PRIMARY contest.

A friggin’ “primary” contest !!

Michigan. Illinois. Texas. California. Florida. Georgia. New York…

A p.r.i.m.a.r.y contest !!

… and the assembly continues.

Just imagine the Monster Vote in a general election !

Republican voter turnout projected 2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

316 Responses to The United Colors of: One Nation, Under God, Indivisible….

1. CM-TX says:

Check out this NBC poll results so far, still an active poll. Trump is killing it with well over a 100k votes. How long does MSM think they can continue this Hillary-farce? Even Jill is beating her!

2. Jon Brown says:

Time to take back our country! Do not be discouraged, God will not be mocked. Only He knows who our next pres. will be. America has forsaken Him and we will reap the result of that. Vow to seek Him and return to the truth of His Word. God will relent and restore America. Go Trump!

• emmajohnson says:

You are more than welcomed to join our prayer conference call that we are having every Thursday evening at 8:00 PM EST. I started it because I wanted us to pray together for this country, Mr. Trump and to stand in the gap for him and our country. Our mission statement is “When people see unity, they see purpose, love, and power. And when an army of people work together to accomplish a goal, they become a formidable force.” You can email me at [email protected] and I can give you the telephone number and access code. Last week we had people from PA, FLA, NC, SC and Ohio. We are looking to expand it but will do with what God gives us.

• Patriot1 says:

No truer words were ever spoken by fallen man.

3. Flourgirl says:

Been reading this site for hours a day for months. This post has cracked my shell. Indivisible!!!!! That is what we are. This post can be the inspiration for the next “Morning in America” , to inspire the “monster vote” that you speak of.

4. fleporeblog says:

Everytime I read about the Monster Vote it brings a tear to my eyes. I don’t think anyone in the MSM even realizes it. Like SD says, these folks just don’t vote. I have a story about a 66 year old Italian guy that walked into where I vote in Queens, NY. He spoke broken English and folks didn’t know what he was saying. Being from an Italian background, I was able to share what he was saying. “I come for Truuump! He said he never voted ever and wAnted to place his vote for Truuump. Regrettably he couldn’t vote but the beauty of the story is that this man didn’t care he was there for Truuump!

5. joshua says:

The MSM is going to be TOAST……they have hastened the internet option for dissemination of events and news….reporters, commentators, opinion editors, and advertising salespeople are DEAD MEAT. The woke us UP…..just like the banks with their credit card CHIPS and the Phones with their tracking GPS systems……we are NOT going to be OWNED by people that charge us for our purchases via propaganda and hype, and we are not going to RECOVER the economy with consumerism and interest rates….young people are not buying cars and houses and furniture….they are traveling and being together on their own….and parents are helping them weather this fuster cluck we have built by the people that PROMISED if we sent them to Washington they would fix it and be on OUR side……NO MAS, COMPADRE…..

Trump is leading a revolution and it is going to REALLY smart with the owners of all those MSM empires discover that they are dead broke and in Chapter 11.

• Paco Loco says:

Trump is neutering the media in this election. HIs brilliant use of Twitter, Internet streaming of his huge rally’s, fresh YouTube videos of live events combined with sites like TCTH where the media’s lies are being constantly exposed and their memes challenged, has created a new paradigm. Now the candidate can bypass the “spin room” and go direct to the voters without filtering and commentary. The press has become an anachronism and we are watching it become obsolete and its messaging inconsequential.They will go down smearing Trump, but just like Hillary, they are going down for the count and they can’t Stump the Trump!

• cozette says:

Please remember reddit the_Donald. Its the second most active site on reddit which is a liberal cesspool. The_ Donald is an awesome site for breaking news and hilarious memes. Lots of very smart people from around the world are there working to elect Trump. Be forewarned tho, they have a rowdy, frat boy vibe so prudes should probably avert their eyes. It’s A super loving place to hangout though.

• jmclever says:

it will be interesting to see the things that happen “down ticket” after We the People elect Trump, the other things that will shake out, like maybe the death of cable TV as we know it.

• 2x4x8 says:

the Wall St Bankers will keep them afloat, buying their bonds and stock, shoving them into Retirement accounts, voting the shares to appoint their agenda CEO, all a house of cards scam, legal and sustainable

6. Jon Brown says:

I hate to think of what will happen if Trump loses.

• Terz says:

You move to Germany and say that you’re a Syrian. (Doesn’t matter if you don’t look like one.)

You’ll have no guns and no free speech and should be prepared to be killed by jihadis, but the difference to Hillary’s America is that you get at least free money paid by others.

(If you stay in the US it will be the same, but you’ll pay.)

• you just self-identify as a 12 year old illegal immigrant.

• southernmom19 says:

Don’t even put that thought out into the universe.

• Jenny R. says:

Whatever would happen (or will happen: I don’t believe he will lose, but I do believe that a veritable manure tornado is in the works if he does — and the outcome of that may surprise some people quite a bit; it may come as a nasty shock — but then, it was always going to happen, one way or another), nothing will go back to the way things were (not easily at least) — things have changed.
      The segment of our society that has loved the status quo are being fools if they think that it has not; they are being doubly fools if they think they can recapture said status quo and put it back into place (not easily if at all will that happen).
      I think that no matter what happens the “way things are” and the “way things were” are not going to be operable in short order — whether things get better or worse remains to be seen (but I know that if Hillary wins things will get worse…as I have taken a good measure of her…character…and am thus willing to throw the dice on Trump; no matter what, he will be better than Hillary…Stein and Johnson are non-starters; may they take votes away from her ladyship most of all).
      But these are just predictions; no person can tell the future.

• pliticiansrscum says:

Since the uniparty wing will be DOA when Trump takes office, and the SOB’s have been outed, look for many Pubs. to switch parties and take control of congress to protect their criminal enterprize. There’s no need for trhem to hide it any longer. They will then have veto power over Trump. Business as usual. He will have to govern with exec. orders and they will impeach him and convict.

Hate to be a downer, but the only way we save the country now is by watering the tree of liberty. Founders knew this day would come.

With One World Gov’t. where the heck do you flee?

• seabrznsun says:

Do you think after the monster vote landslide they would be foolish enough to stand up to we, the people? I don’t. I’m looking forward to seeing many take their ill-gained goodies and head home. There will be patriots up for the following election.
          This is how you win a war without firing a shot.

• scott says:

If Trump wins big, then the repubs may play some ball for a few years, but they will still try to get what they can to keep the gravy train rolling. Trump may have to make deals with the dorks to get what we want though. It will be up to us to inundate the republican congress to play right or else. Maybe even a few rather large demonstrations on their doorsteps will have to be done. They won’t go quietly but we know they do cave, so lets do what need to be done(peacefully of course!!) to make sure they are on the same team as us .

• Jenny R. says:

They may, but the world has changed — with or without.

And therein lies the great joy: there is no place to flee…so we should no longer become weak through temptation, no? We cannot go back and we cannot flee…crossing Rubicons can have many merits when attempting to keep oneself from anxiety attacks 😉

7. Bull Durham says:

Make MONSTER SIGNS. We need to spread this. Don’t use Trump’s name. Just Monster.
    They won’t attack the signs. But the message will be the Movement is coming.

MONSTER 2016

MONSTER VOTE

73,272,595

Keep it cyptic.
    Make it go viral.
    #MONSTERVOTE
    #MONSTER2016
    #73,272,595

8. coldsnap says:

Praise Jesus! Great timing. We all need to focus on this attitude of AMERICANISM!!

Stick together and we survive. Lock shields or die…

• NCPatrick says:

Oh my .. probably my favorite scene in top ten movie, Gladiator. I’ve seen that film at least 20 times and never tire of it. Favorite lines: “At my signal, unleash hell!”

We will fight and keep fighting, stick together and we can win this. Strength and honor!

9. Paul says:

The weekend after the Dem convention I was in MD, Frederick, MD specifically. Wife and I stopped at national Italian restaurant chain for lunch. I happen to have a Beyern Munich soccer team shirt on and the lady that seated us made the comment that it looked like I was just coming from a convention.

My response of course was “certainly NOT from the one that just finished”. She laughed and whispered in my ear “I’m a Trump fan too!” You could have knocked me over with a feather. This was after all, MD!

She continued to tell me that there are many many Trump fans in MD but are afraid to tell anyone. She says they are all over. There is hope folks!…SD is right…the monster vote will be sooooooo sweet!

10. LANE says:

The true spirit if Andrew Breibart sparks all of us. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7fZH4fX1k
    I often send this to those young Bernie supporters and die heart Obama heads.

• irenehull says:

Andrew Breitbart is an American Hero, we miss him at this decisive time in our country! What a warrior he would be against the media and all the filth, and lies they are putting forth!

11. Geri Smith says:

Trump’s going to be winning with the Monster vote and then doing the Monster Mash on Shrillary’s face while she shrieks.

12. Terz says:

We have to make sure that everyone is registered and that we can defeat the fraud.

13. saskamare says:

Destiny and Bruce: TRUMP: With Me or Without Me

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVN7EXNJVc&w=420&h=315%5D

14. p'odwats says:

As a proud Treeper since only January this site is such a breath of fresh air and reading the comments of many fellow Treepers far brighter than me keeps me pumped up and inspired. I’m an American of color as well and thankfully a former Democrat. I got so tired of the race baiting and hate that was and is spewed constantly by that party. The Trump Nation is united with Americans of all colors, religions, and sexual orientation. I, like many of you, am so damned tired of the left turning our country into an economic and social sewer. I’m proud to be a part of this movement and proud to stand with all of you together to take back our great country.

• Deb says:

I have never felt more proud to be an American than I do right now, thinking about how we are uniting to heal our land, protect the innocent, and help our fellow Americans succeed. MAGA!

• piper567 says:

thank you for joining in the discussion…SO nice to hear from you.

• BigE says:

Podwats So glad your here welcome, we are united under one cause and that is to make America for all great again, DJTrump has already broke down any wall the DEM’s have used to play race against race,we are all Americans one nation under God. I have never seen or felt so much respect for any President I have voted for before Trump, he is the first in my 53 years I can stand behind and truly trust 1000% lets make it THE Monster Vote tell everyone you meet tell your barber your checkout worker tell your neighbors spread the word,Ok I am so excited for real change.

• p'odwats says:

Agree with you BigE. There are no African Americans, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans. We’re all Americans and those damn Democrats are the ones who incite the racial hatred and the divisions in this country. As a former Democrat I loathe them now. You have to be completely numb and braindead to support anyone in the Democratic Party of 2016.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Amen!

15. Papoose says:

Diversity is the antithesis of Unity.

16. hugofitch1 says:

My fifty-one year old brother just registered to vote for the first time. Monster.

17. Bluto ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵈᴿᵘᴺᵏᵃᴿᵈ says:

With this single Tweet, I got more Hate, nasty comments & wishes for my death from liberals than anything else I’ve ever posted on Twitter. Go figure.

18. Ad rem says:

It’s a bird…..it’s a plane……it’s TRUMP! 😀

19. WeThePeople2016 says:

Some people are getting so caught up in these polls, which are worthless agenda polls. They are being used to dishearten Trump supporters. They are not taking into account the millions of people who have never voted before and are voting for Trump. They are not taking into account those that have switched parties to vote for Trump. They are also over-sampling Democrats and under-sampling the GOP and Independents to get the desired results to favor Clinton. As we get closer to the election, these polls will starting shifting towards the “REAL” poll numbers because they want to appear to be scientific and credible. They know that a tsunami that Sundance calls the Monster Vote is coming in November. They are doing everything they can now to undermine Trump’s support before they have to start reporting some actual numbers.

What is so laughable is that they ignore the fact that Trump broke the GOP records for primary votes in 2016. They also ignore that the Dems had millions less in votes for 2016, and that is even with B. Sanders included. This alone tells you the motivation and passion is with Trump. The Monster Vote is coming whether they want to acknowledge it or not.

• TwoLaine says:

They are being used to dishearten Trump supporters AND beat up on TRUMP & the TRUMP Team.

• NCPatrick says:

being used to dishearten Trump supporters AND beat up on TRUMP & the TRUMP Team.”

Yes, TwoLaine, I think you are absolutely right. Sundance continues to warn us about the vicious psy ops being used against Trump and it is really obvious currently. Do whatever works for you to shut them off, tune them out.

I watched the 1943 movie, “Lassie Come Home” last night and though I was certainly aware of it, don’t think I’d ever seen it before. I cried my eyes out watching this devoted dog fight her way back to her beloved young owner. It was basic and powerful and far better for my mental health than more political spin.

• TwoLaine says:

By making him look like he’s way down in the polls, they first attempt to provoke him, and they attempt to say he isn’t doing what he SHOULD DO, and everyone else allegedly Republican is SO WORRIED they are all having fainting spells. Running around like Chicken Little with their heads cut off yelling the sky is falling, OVER and OVER and OVER again.

We all know how that story ended… Or the boy who cried wolf.

The same people who pushed Romney to failure in 2012 are attempting to push TRUMP to failure with their rhetoric and advice in 2016. I do what I did then, laugh at them, ignore them, and watch what real working people watch, Barnyard & Treehouse Builders, Tiny Homes and DIY. 🙂

TRUMP s already dong everything he needs to do, daily, hourly, and by the minute.

The other turds are’t worth the paper their media paychecks are written on.

• ShirleyM49 says:

I really don’t know how you can dishearten Trump supporters. They are not easily swayed. We are in it to win it.

20. Lucille says:

One of the great things about this website (the other being the Treepers and comments) is how encouraging–WITH THE FACTS–it is. I’ve turned several people onto CTH and they send the articles out to others in order to keep voters from being depressed by the media lies.

So wonderful!

21. southernmom19 says:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
    -Teddy Roosevelt

• Thanks! I posted that on my FB and my Liberal sister-in-law gave a Trump diss reply. Then, much to my joy, my step-son got her back! Millenial – I’m so proud of him. Monster vote!

• southernmom19 says:

She gave a Trump diss as a reply and acted just like the people Roosevelt was referring to in this quote. I believe I would’ve left that one alone if I was her ?

22. zephyrbreeze says:

Andrew Breitbart explains Cultural Marxism, and The Frankfurt School

• quintrillion says:

I was most fortunate to meet ANDREW Breitbart in 2010 and had the honor of witnessing him in action with his cameraman in tow when he took on NetRoots at a convention center.
      Cried like a baby when I heard we lost him….dreadful loss. Somehow Trump has taken on the media fight Breitbart started along with many others….we are all Breitbarts. He left much for us to do.
      God Bless

• lizzieintexas says:

I was just “getting to know” Breitbart when he died. I listened to Righteous Indignation shortly after. Since then I have read anything I can from him. His picture and banner on this site was why I hung around and got to know Sundance and the rest here.

Thanks for the link. I will listen to it tomorrow. Headed to bed now.

23. Lynnielu says:

As my husband and i talked tonight about Milwaukee, my husband said, “You are right. Our President is nuts.” Omg, i converted a liberal! Taking a bow now!

24. I get the symbolism, but folks we are not one nation, nor are we indivisible.

We are not a nation at all. We are a voluntary union of sovereign states. We are a federal union. We operate on the concept of federalism – supreme powers divided between a central – federal – government and the state governments. We do not have a national government, we have a central/federal government.

The difference is very important. It’s similar to how people – even those in government – mistakenly call our Country a democracy when we are most definitely not a democracy. We are a federal Constitutional Republic. A voluntary union of 50 independent, sovereign states.

We are divisible because nothing in the Constitution prevents a state from leaving the union nor is any authority granted by the Constitution to the federal government to keep the states together. Lincoln was wrong and he acted illegally.

It matters.

• Howie says:

We are The Bates Hotel.

• Deb says:

I think most Treepers support our Pledge of Allegiance, as well as the actions of Abraham Lincoln.

I understand where you are coming from. I simply don’t agree. We are the United States, E Pluribus Unum is our motto. Out of many, one. This federal system does not negate our status as one nation, it affirms it for all the purposes that Trump is running on. Border security, immigration, foreign trade, national security. These are where we come together as a nation and determine the correct course of action. That course is MAGA!

• AFVet says:

^^^THIS^^^!

• You support the actions of Lincoln? Do you know what he did? I don’t think you do.

We are one Country, we are not one nation. We are 50 individual, sovereign states united for very specific and few purposes. If we were a nation, we wouldn’t have state governments with different states laws. We would have all the same laws in every state. We might not even have states at all.

The Pledge, while nice, has nothing to do with the Constitution. It was written over 100 years after the Country was founded. It’s not even needed. My allegiance is to the Constitution and my Country. The flag is just a symbol of those things. The oath people swear is to the Constitution.

P.S. Our federal system does in fact negate a national system. A country can be one or the other, it can’t be both.

• Whoops, sorry for the italics, forgot to ‘close’ after nation.

• Deb says:

Look, we could debate Lincoln’s actions and their legality at length. This is the thread for that.

The enumerated powers in the constitution set up a Federal government. This Federal government has enumerated powers the individual sovereign states do not have. It maintains our borders, declares war, creates treaties. This is what a “nation” does.

We all live within the individual sovereign States, but we are also citizens of the United States. If you were overseas, you would go to the US Embassy for assistance, not the Embassy of New Hampshire.

“Nation: …
            b : a community of people composed of one or more nationalities and possessing a more or less defined territory and government”

We have state and national borders. We have state governments and a Federal government. We are Americans, and we are uniting Trump.

• Deb says:

Should say:

“Look, we could debate Lincoln’s actions and their legality at length. This is NOT the thread for that.”

I apologize for the error.

• I mentioned Lincoln only because of the ‘indivisible’ part in the title of the post. The Constitution delegates no authority to prevent any state from leaving this federation. That is fact. Lincoln had no authority to do what he did, which means he acted illegally. You support a president acting outside his Constitutional powers? Good to know. Final word on my end regarding that subject.

Dislike it and disagree all you want. The facts are the facts. We are a federation not a nation. We used to be a confederation until we adopted the Constitution – then we became a federation. The words are not interchangeable, just like republic and democracy.

federation:
                a country formed by separate states that have given certain powers to a central government while keeping control over local matters

There is a reason it’s called the Federal Government and not the National Government. We are a federation not a nation.

• JeremyR says:

United States troops were attacked on soil that was deeded to the United States Government. Just like when the Iranians assaulted our Embassy during the shame of Jimmy Carter.
                  The first shots of the Civil War were fired by Confederate troops. You are long on blather and dismally short on facts.

• The fact is that the fort was in a state that had seceded. Once that state left the union, that property no longer belonged to the US. Lincoln refused to recognize that peaceful secession and sent troops into a sovereign, foreign country. Fact. The first shots were fired by Confederate troops on invading soldiers.

You do not even realize that the Civil War was the same as the War of Independence. In the Civil War, the Confederate states had already peacefully left the United States, just like the original 13 states declared their independence from Great Britain. Just like King George did, Lincoln refused to recognize the states power to leave. In the Civil War, the Confederate states didn’t win their independence like the original 13 colonies did. Otherwise, there’s no difference.

As I have shown, the facts are on my side.

• JeremyR says:

Sorry, you are wrong. If that were true, why were the southern states engaged in negotiations with Secretary of State Seward to purchase the Fort and other military properties in the south?
                      Lincoln was against such negotiation, but congress could have approved it and there was nothing Lincoln could have done.
                      Keep spouting the democrat revised history. Or learn the truth. Most of the erosion of states rights happened after the war when democrats regained control. It was the democrats acting, well, like democrats who caused the whole shooting match.

• Show where the Constitution authorizes the federal government to prevent a state from leaving; show where the Constitution denies states the power to leave. Otherwise the 10th Amendment prevails and states retain all powers not delegated to the federal government by the Constitution and all powers not prohibited to them by the Constitution. That includes the power to leave the union. Therefore, Lincoln acted illegally in refusing to allow the states to leave – he had no Constitutional authority to do this.

• JeremyR says:

Stick to the original argument. Fort Sumner was Union property. Just like the Canal Zone in Panama, Just like Our bases in the Philippines, just like our embassy in Iran.
                      I agree they had the right to leave, they did not have the right to attack and expect the United States to not retaliate.
                      On March 4, 1861, Abraham Lincoln was sworn in as President. In his inaugural address, he argued that the Constitution was a more perfect union than the earlier Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, that it was a binding contract, and called any secession “legally void”. He had no intent to invade Southern states, nor did he intend to end slavery where it existed, but said that he would use force to maintain possession of Federal property. The government would make no move to recover post offices, and if resisted, mail delivery would end at state lines. Where popular conditions did not allow peaceful enforcement of Federal law, U.S. Marshals and Judges would be withdrawn. No mention was made of bullion lost from U.S. mints in Louisiana, Georgia and North Carolina. In Lincoln’s inaugural address, he stated that it would be U.S. policy to only collect import duties at its ports; there could be no serious injury to the South to justify armed revolution during his administration. His speech closed with a plea for restoration of the bonds of union, famously calling on “the mystic chords of memory” binding the two regions. from wiki because I am not gonna type out my entire history books.

• JeremyR says:

Article IV section 3 The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to prejudice any claims of the United States, or of any particular state.

• Not applicable. That only applies to territory the federal government owns. The Confederate States of America – a sovereign country – said the US no longer owned that territory. The CSA said this is now our territory. Lincoln refused to recognize it, but Lincoln didn’t have the Constitutional authority to refuse. Lincoln was acting outside his Constitutional authority. He was acting illegally, illegitimately.

Article IV Sect 3 doesn’t say the government can prevent a state from leaving nor does it say a state can’t leave.

• JeremyR says:

It is right there in black and white.
                          The states never argued it back then. Nothing in any of the declarations of secession mentioned it. It was all, 100% about slavery which Lincoln had no interest in abolishing even though the republican party had many abolitionists.

• South Carolina declared its secession on December 20, 1860. Everything after that was a foreign country invading it. Six other states left the union by Feb 1, 1861. Those states met on Feb 4 to create and staff a government for the Confederate States of America. All of this happened before the Fort Sumter incident. Facts are facts. Sounds like you’re the one who has gobbled all the revisionist history.

• JeremyR says:

The thing you are ignoring is ownership.That land and buildings which comprised Fort Sumner was paid for with taxes taken from every state. Those states which did not leave were entitled to compensation since their taxes also paid for that Fort.

• Indivisible was the original argument. You went off the Fort Sumter tangent.

If a state leaves the union, the property within it goes too. That’s just how it works. The federal government can’t claim property in a state that is no longer under its jurisdiction, no longer within its borders. That is outside the federal government’s authority. When the state leaves, it takes everything with it.

You think we own our foreign embassies??? We are there with permission of the foreign governments. They can kick us out anytime they want. We can’t be there without their say-so. You misunderstand about legal jurisdiction regarding our embassies in other countries.

• We can disagree on some thing, it’s fine… but lincoln was a federal power grabbing murderer in the long run. Over 600,000 AMERICANS killed each other over his fake action of “freeing the slaves”. I’ll leave it at that, but revisionist history is not our friend. When family passes down truth, there it is…

Lincoln and the northen generals STILL had slaves after the “civil” war ended, and the left loves to remind us that he was indeed a queer. I don’t care about that, I care that he had no respect for STATE’S RIGHTS, and that he was indeed a GLOBALIST PUPPET.

THE FIRST, bought and paid for, then paid the ultimate price for his “work”.

• JeremyR says:

There are a lot of things to hate about Lincoln, but facts are facts and you are spouting lies. Lincoln freed the slaves in January of 1863 that was a couple months after the Confederate folks started aggressions. The southern democrats abandoned the union before he was sworn in or even had any chance to do anything. Yes, the Civil war was about state’s rights, it was about southern states denying Kansas the right to enter the Union as a free state. It was about a bunch of democrats then acting just like democrats still act today. The sad part of it is that most teachers are democrats and spreading the lies is what they do best.

• famouswolf says:

You are partly right and partly ‘spouting lies’ yourself.
            For one thing, there is NO similarity between a Democrat in 1860 and one in 2016. Apples and oranges, and that FACT hamstrings the rest of your arguments and makes them pointless.

• southernbychoice says:

For Jeremy. Slaves where not freed until the 13th Amendment was ratified in Dec. 1865 after Lincoln was dead. If you are thinking of the Emancipation Proclamation that only freed slaves in states that had seceded and Lincoln had no control over. The Civil War “was about southern states denying Kansas the right to enter the Union as a free state. Oy Vey. You need to read the real American history rather than the myths. If you think the Republican Party is the party of God and country you are in sorely mistaken.

• southernbychoice says:

It is a joy to read someone who knows the Constitution. I can’t tell you how discouraging it was to try and tell others here the definition of a Natural Born Citizen with links to support my position that few if any read. Well, if Publius Huldah couldn’t do it—what chances did i have. Our Pledge of Allegiance was written by a fellow named Bellamy (name may be spelled wrong. If he was not a socialist he was very far left which is why we got;…”one nation”. Unfortunately like Thomas Delorenzo says you can criticize any President but not Lincoln. Thank you

• southernbychoice says:

The above comment is for Laura Bernard Mielcarek

• Thank you very much for your kind words. All I do is read the Constitution and the Founders. Really, that’s what I do. I read PH, too. I stumbled across her site when I was researching the 2nd Amendment. I was thrilled to find her!!

I guess I don’t understand the worship of Lincoln. When I think of him, all I can see is the damage he did to the fragile balance of division of supreme powers between the federal government and the state governments. I just see how he damaged our Republic.

• rashamon says:

I guess Abe Lincoln forget to read those fine points before he declared war and jailed without trial hundreds of citizens.

25. Paco Loco says:

Oh hell, we are at least a Great Notion that all men are created equal under the law.

• WSB says:

Sheriff Clarke on Hannity right now, speaking about the dissolution in Milwaukee. Tough stuff. This MUST be turned around for the underclass and for all.

• nimrodman says:

Close borders
        Issue agricultural guest-worker cards to keep ag running
        Enforce illegal-alien hiring laws to make it difficult for the rest
        Give the liberated jobs to blacks

Problem solved

• WSB says:

Many American kids in the inner city would have a great time if they could be shipped to farms for the summer to learn and apprentice in farming. Hell, I’d do it in a second.

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, but if you think Af-Ams in this day and age will do farm work, you’re seriously deluded. They’re indoctrinated to never again pick crops for YT.

So we’re left with little option other than to pay an Af-Am underclass to sit on their a$$es and blow blunts all day while importing a 2nd underclass to do the work the first underclass either won’t do or is not compelled to do.

Cutting national productivity more than in half for that fraction of the US population. Actually, cutting productivity by about two-thirds (one of 3 dollars to pick the crops, one of 3 dollars not generated by the underclass who don’t work, one of 3 dollars spent by the taxpayer to support the underclass who don’t work). So you get a GDP contribution of one dollar for every 3 dollars spent / not earned.

• WSB says:

I completely understand the picture you paint, which is why there needs to be an Apprentice program that provides incentive, and I don’t know if that is profit sharing, a new Cadillac for winners at the end of the season, farm land…but we will need to break the habit or it will never change. I haven’t even started on the religious aspect…we need to do something.

Charter schools are very popular with black American moms…that should serve as a clue.

26. Muskrat says:

“In Egypt, we have no minorities — everyone is an Egyptian” — Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, Egyptian President. Lord, help us to reach this goal in America.

27. LANE says:

This POS should of not been allowed to represent the US in the Olympics. Extreme vetting .. Send her back to the Middle East. http://constitution.com/olympic-shock-americas-muslim-olympian-support-terrorism/

28. NJF says:

Welcome all new wolverines! I lurked here a very long time before finally landing on a perch and commenting. I happened upon a link on a another forum during the Mike Brown fiasco. I’m a married mom of 2 teenagers in my early 50s.

I stayed home to raise my kids and make a home while my husband provided a very comfortable life for our family. I’ve always voted R, even though I had to hold my nose most of the time to do so. Obama has been the last straw for me. I finally realized what a fraud our R led congress is. It became very obvious after the 2014 mid term elections that they weren’t even trying to halt Obama and the madness his policies have brought.

As a New Yorker who grew up in the shadows cast by Trump’s building successes in NYC, I’ve been all in since June 2015 when he announced. Every scheme, every attempt to marginalized Trump & this movement has only served to make me dig in my heels, I WILL NOT BE SWAYED!

Even if he did shoot someone on 5th Ave., my first reaction would be to ask why.

thank you all for this wonderful place!!!!

??????MAGA??????

• kathyca says:

“Even if he did shoot someone on 5th Ave., my first reaction would be to ask why”

Agree. ‘Cause he would have to have had a damn good reason 😀

• Patriot1 says:

Right on. I too grew up in the shadows of Trump’s buildings in Manhattan.
      I too have been for Trump since June 2015.

I’ve told everyone about Trump in NY. If you want someone to talk about doing something hire a politician. If you want something to get done hire Trump.

29. tz says:

This is why the polls are broken. Does anyone ask “Did you vote in 2012, if so for whom?”. No. Just “likely voters”, or some other categories. They will miss the angry mob of voters who have stayed home for years.
    Trump will win in a landslide and his coat-tails will bring the largest GOP house and senate majority since Reagan.

If you doubt, consider Obama’s Narwhal. Obama won by concentrating in the swing states and mobilizing the half-apathetic voters. He targeted the apathetic, lackadaisical, or weak supporters by having his true believers go out and insure they got to the polls. This can push a 2% swing.

Cold Anger has only been seen in veiled glory. A few Trump supporters here and there being the margin. But eventually a crescendo by Indiana. In the general election, everyone who has been disenfranchised, cheated, or just tired because “there’s no difference” will come out.

• scott says:

It will be over pretty early in November when the returns come back from Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, New Jersey, and even New Hampshire. If Trump gets those states, we know how the rest of the nation is going to go. There will ne no need to stay up and wait for the results coming from Arizona, Washington, California, Oregon, Utah, etc… unless you just want to savor the fresh tears of the liberals and rinos and watch the pundits literally cry.

30. searkreb says:

how about a story or highlight of all the rescues going on in south louisiana. I have seen a little on here, but there are some awesome videos of what hillary et. al would call “rednecks” rescuing many black flood victims. they are actually just rescuing people in need but with today’s polarized loser globalist wicked media you would think these white folks would just pass on by black folks in need.

• rashamon says:

Compare that effort to the BLM thugs in Milwaukee searching down white people to beat up “jes cuz” they’re not sharing the wealth with the welfare boyz.

31. Monster Vote, Ba-by. Yeah!

32. NJF says:

Sickening.

He needs to go away.

Khizr Khan Challenges Trump to Pass Citizenship Test – Breitbart

33. BigE says:

Latinos for Trump we are united ,we are all Loyal Americans that Love this country we all want to make it Great again ,GO TRUMP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvf1B3xJu14

• big bad mike says:

True, one of my Hispanic co-workers used to repeat the lib propaganda on Trump – and now he says Trump will win. Good people recognize good people. They knew Romney was a phoney and see the same in Hillary. BTW – can somebody post that photo of her on the Fridge Headline? She needs to go to the ER. She ain’t gonna make it.

34. mamadogsite says:

We should all wear red every Friday for the month of October. Tell your Trump friends. This will give everyone a visual…probably more accurate than polls.

SUNDANCE….what about it?
    w

35. Captain says:

Comment deleted by Admin….

36. J. Landsdowne says:

Americanism NOT Globalism is our creedo!! Hillary is a UN tool! UN/global agendas r funded by global elites, banksters, corporations – – they & military industrial complex are globally destroying sovereign nations, they want a one world govt & enslave us all. Language, culture & borders is what they destroy; it’s watered down now. Save the USA – Build the wall, enforce our immigration laws – unite as Americans

37. feralcatsblog says:

Donald, Donald, tearin’ across the American plain
    Donald, Donald, Donald Trump
    There ain’t a problem he can’t handle
    The others to him can’t even hold a candle
    Donald, Donald, tearin’ across the American plain
    Donald, Donald, Donald Trump

Next to a four square twister
    You’d call a cyclone weak and mild
    You’d never seen a twister, mister
    Till all those anti-Americans got him riled
    Donald, Donald, tearin’ across the American plain
    Donald, Donald, Donald Trump

38. spindlitis says:

There is a house we pass on the way home. The street is fairly busy and there’s a traffic light at the corner. I’ve always checked out the place as the guy has a pickup with about a dozen Ron Paul stickers on it. A few weeks ago, they had a “Hillary for Prison 2016” sign out front. I thought it was great but it disappeared last week.

Drove by it today. Out front was a Trump sign.

39. Pam says:

Has this been posted yet, if it has, my apologies. Yes, it’s Bill Still but this is definitely worth your time and will make you smile. We have the monster vote with our police. This is footage from Scavino’s camera on his phone.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Now this is the kind of poll I can believe in! You know, count the feet (in this case wheels) and divide by 2!!
      Thanks, Pam, for posting this. I saw the video posted in a couple of other threads, but could not get it to open. Loved seeing it.

• Pam says:

You’re welcome! After having a horrible day with my internet connection and missing Trump’s speech until much later this evening, this totally made up for it. 🙂

40. mikebrezzze says:

Trump is going to destroy Hillary with his relentless pursuit, she’s about to crash and burn physically, medical event is a certainty due to stress and trying to keep up with Trump’s schedule , in parlance, he’s going to ride her hard and put her away wet, Trump gets 90m votes and if she craters it’ll be 100m

• scott says:

I think she is realizing their internal polling and the lack of an audience resulting in cancelled events shows she will lose. She is realizing that people are rejecting her and her goal of being potus when Slick Willy left the White House is being shattered. She has nothing to really live for if she loses. The donations to her foundation will end. When adversity strikes you in the face like this, you wither buck up, smile, and move on or you wilt, drink heavily and regress. She likely has dementia, but the realization of her losing is making it worse. I want her to live long enough to see her dreams of being a tryant squashed by us little peasants.

41. StrayKat says:

Not sure of this has been posted recently. It’s well worth viewing! – – “Trump: A Leader for All Americans!”

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY&w=584&h=390%5D

42. kozanne says:

Thank you. Thank you for the inspiration. I am a lurker, not the coldest beer in the fridge, but I know the truth when I see it. I have been leaving links to your articles all over the place, and encouraging people to read them. I see the heart of what you believe, what you ARE, and I know it is right.

Sorry if I come on too strong, but I know so much is at stake this time. Just wanted to say thanks, and keep us going.

God Bless.

• NCPatrick says:

Sorry if I come on too strong, but I know so much is at stake this time.”

Kozanne, since you’ve been lurking for a while, you’ve probably noticed that many … or should I say most .. of us Treepers tend to go over the top from time to time, and in my opinion that is the single trait that identifies us! We are filled with mostly contained cold anger generously laced with love for our country and each other. Thank God for Sundance and the many brilliant posters here who have saved what was left of my sanity.

Welcome to our family here, which is sometimes the only safe place in the universe. God bless you too!

43. Bocephus01 says:

In this recent Charlie Rose interview with Robert Costa (Wapo) they discuss the known, but unquantifiable monster vote. (Starting at the 5:50 mark) The Trump rally crowds & his record-setting primary vote total proves that it is mammoth in size! The defunct federal media flunkies have absolutely zero effect on the Trump voters that are going to surge to the polls in November.

Costa – “And if that is a real coherent voting block, then Trump, regardless of the polls, will have a shot in November”
    Costa – “And if for some reason they come to the polls in droves that changes everything”

44. Patriot1 says:

“One nation, under God, with Liberty and Justice for all” Seems like a lost concept.

45. barry londrigan says:

I don’t post very much but enjoy reading all the wisdom from the great folks on this site. I have not felt the pride or patriotism that I feel now since when I was a much younger man enlisting in the Marines. I am 56 now and my eyes well up with tears of pride and joy when I watch the Trump rallies here.

I have a question for anyone that would like to answer. It is obvious that the media controls the polls but it is also obvious from the rallies where the people’s hearts ly. I have a friend who keeps telling me that the popular vote won’t matter in lieu of the electoral vote and that they can be bought and he believes that Trump will never get in because of this. Now the question, How do I answer him to convince him Trump will win?

• quintrillion says:

There have been convincing posts on past threads here saying Trump will win from 270 to as high as 320 electoral votes. Trump is very confident spending his own money and all his time to WIN and he’s hired Paul Manafort. Trump is a known winner. Amerians love winners. Losing is not an option.

• Major Styles says:

Expect the media to try and silence the debate. I wouldn’t be surprised if they interrupt coverage of the debate to show a rerun of “Charles in Charge” from 1986.

46. Gerardo says:

I sure hope you’re right

47. FTWPhil says:

The passionate party vs. the vicked vitch in a vest!

48. quintrillion says:

Being interested in strengthening the 10th amendment I really like the wording
    One Federation, Under God
    It would be more accurate.

49. cali says:

Simply inspiring Sundance, simply inspiring!

50. barry londrigan says:

Quintillion

Thank you for the reply. I will try to search. While I agree, Trump should will as you say, it’s hard not having a solid argument to dispel his negative thinking. If I could have one super power, I’d bust out in a Sundance costume and debate him into a Trump coma.

51. cali says:

Sundance – this is inspiring, simply inspiring!

52. I fall back on this everyday. It had better be right!

53. I LOVE MONSTER VOTE ARTICLES- I read them over and over and over and am comforted!….and stop buying bullets LOL

54. Hey Sundance, I saw a tweet from a women suggesting that all Trump supporters wear Red shirts on election day. This would show the media et al the monster vote and help them to see the difference if voter fraud is implemented. Sounds like a good idea to me. What do you think? Is this something that would be possible to get trending?

Comments are closed.