Guess who did the attack? Yup. It appears the resorts in southern France are being monitored by Jihadists for Islamic apparel compliance.

A Moroccan man brutally attacked a 46-year-old woman and her three daughters (aged 14, 12 and 8), with a knife, while vacationing in Hautes-Alpes (southern France). The eight-year-old is in critical condition, all four were stabbed.

They were eating breakfast near the pool when an authentic Jihadist took exception to their attire. The PC French are confused by the apparent lack of motive.

south france resort

[…] Police say the motive for the attack remains ‘vague’ but local media reports state the attacker had made references to the females being ‘too lightly dressed’.

Eye-witnesses said the mum and her daughters had been having breakfast when they were attacked. Local prosecutor Raphael Balland told the AFP news agency: “The motive of the attack is very blurred.” (read more)

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, European Union, Islam, Jihad, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

94 Responses to Mom and Three Daughters Attacked, Stabbed, In Southern France Resort For Being “Too Lightly Dressed”…

1. JMC says:

Did not the French PM just say the other day, “France will have to learn to live with terrorism”?

2. Dommy says:

Still wanting more of these lovely people in your country, Jacques?

3. mikebrezzze says:

After banning becomes bountys

4. mikebrezzze says:

Time to make them all like Akmed the dead terrorist

5. Kent says:

I guess beating his wife in the sharia compliant manner just wasn’t enough entertainment.

6. mobiuswolf says:

Are there no French men? WTF? Nobody stepped in.

• Terz says:

The usual game: Distract from Islam and its appeasers by blaming white men. Obama calling.

• mobiuswolf says:

Meh… I didn’t mention color. I’m a mutt myself, but can pass for white. The globalists would like to make it a race war. But in fact, they are the true enemy and mostly lily white themselves. They’ve stirred up all the racists they can, BLM and Slaami and just need to get the whites fired up for the wrong reasons to get their wish. For us, it should not be about color, it’s about putting down barbarians.
        There are plenty of white men who are just rabbits and will never step up. I always figured 99% but it’s said it’s only 97.
        I’ve stepped up before and wouldn’t have minded stepping up on this coward who attacks women, old as I am. The longer we wait to start responding immediately in kind, the worse they will get.

• famouswolf says:

We’re most all mutts to some degree, never mind the mix of colors. My own mix is Welsh, Irish, and English, which was in itself a mix of Briton, Saxon, Norman, Danish and probably some others. Sure, all white, but all fought each other for centuries, and still do.
          I’d like to live to see this ‘race’ crap go by the boards, but I won’t.
          All that said, there is nothing about ‘race’ in hating islam and wanting it eradicated. It’s them or us and I agree 100% that the longer the backlash to this barbarity takes, the worse it’s going to be…on them. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a death penalty on ‘terrorism’ and islam to be outlawed in the West in the end. And even a bounty on moslems in general.

• AZ_Giggles says:

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t find your comment funny, but I guess I’m so desperate for some humor, I subconsciously found it. You mentioned French men and somehow I interpreted your “WTF?” to “Where the French?” and now my sides hurt.

• Concerned says:

The feral immigrants pick on women who are not accompanied by men. And then they act swiftly, do their damage, and escape. I doubt even if a man had been sitting directly next to this woman and her girls he could have done anything to prevent the attack or chase down the attacker.

• murad says:

How can you step in if your gov is your enemy. No No No Europe has no men only zombies.

• mobiuswolf says:

I was thinking about that. Just make sure it’s justified self- (or other) defense. It’ll still be construed as ‘raycisss’ by the corrupt kanin-volk, but the court trial is all that matters.

7. Drakken says:

I am so damn tired of Muslims.

8. Madmax110 says:

France is over. Keep letting the maniacs into your country and wonder why there are almost daily attacks. Suicide by PC

9. Muslims are haters of God hating what he made. ISIS people are the same.

10. moe ham head says:

im sure the attacker was a white christian member of the tea party

11. georgiafl says:

Islamists are the leading traffickers and users of drugs, p0rn, slaves/human beings sold for labor and s3x, and the main human rights abusers on the face of the earth today. They have no moral standing to be prissy about clothing. Despicable people and ideology.

12. Bluto says:

Exclusive Video of French Officials Trying to Figure out Motive

13. Drakken says:

It’s about time that Muslims are expelled from all Western countries.

14. Terz says:

If the French don’t elect Marine Le Pen next year then America’s ‘oldest ally’ will be officially gone.

15. Julie Dufour says:

The Islamists want to take over the Riviera.
    The wealthy Saudis and others have been doing it for decades- these are their Brownshirts to make the French and tourists comply with Sharia Law.
    This is not accidental.
    Islam is NOT compatibility with Western Civilization.
    Time to Choose.
    Ban the Burgua, Hijab and Niqab in Western countries or get ready for Sharia Law.
    Symbols matter.

16. sayit2016 says:

Ok.. I will say it. Who gives a red rats ass what their motive is ? Once again this is nonsense. He is a jihadist and they want to CONTROL everyone one and everything through fear. This is the MO of all of the recent attacks. They are twisted people and decent society is worth being well rid of ALL of them. These animals are deciding who lives and who dies based on what THEY think. What if the shoe was on the other foot ? What if someone decided to start removing Muslims, because they LOOK like Muslims ? What if someone found that unacceptable. The PC crowd would proclaim that a HATE crime and I seriously doubt they would ask about “motive”.

Islam is not comparable with ANY decent society.

Idea– those camps Obama has built – that the media denies he has — why not use them for the insane ?

• Dommy says:

Cowards and dhimmis wring their hands over “motive” when the only sane response is to kill them like the cockroaches they are.

Trump gives hope because Trump KNOWS this.

• Wend says:

Right. “WE have the motive which is murder and the body which is DEAD!”-Rod Steiger, “In the Heat of the Night”.

17. Jazzmo says:

Muslims…incompatible with Western society.

18. Frenchie Abdul must have loaned his axe to German Abdul who went and lost it and he was left with his Plan B.

19. freepetta says:

So you let these beasts come into France because they are so-called refugees. While Obrainless is desperately trying to bring in hundreds of thousands of these “refugees” before his deplorable term is over, we sit here in the USA watching the misery these pos skanky perverted Muzzies are doing to France and Germany. We all know they are here and it’s just a matter of time before the filth tries to impose Sharia on us.

A little message for you scum, no matter how our politicians from all over the world want to totally screw us up, here we will fight back and throw your goat f*****g butts out of here!!!! This stuff makes me so angry!

20. bocephus0h says:

Last night, Rudy – ‘islamic extremist terrorism, you know who you are & we are coming to get you’

Trump – ‘We are not closing GITMO, we are going to fill it up fast’

Crooked Hillary – ‘Let’s be clear: islam is not our adversary, muslims are peaceful & tolerant people & have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’

= Trump landslide MAGA!!!

• Jimmy Jack says:

From you mouth to God’s ear. I hope the one good thing that cone out of all these attacks is a politician who will stand up to this EXISTENTIAL threat to the US.

21. Sentient says:

And to think there are still whiny Brits who want to re-do the Brexit vote. That new PM, Theresa May, reportedly won’t trigger Article 50 until Scotland okays it. WTF? Trigger Article 50 and if the Scots want another independence referendum, give it to them. If they choose to be independent and remain in the EU, build a wall between England & Scotland and let them enjoy their sharia.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I read yesterday that she was putting Scotland in their place about this. Not sure what the real deal is. She’s weak on Brexit though and tried to ban Trump so I have no use for her.

• Wend says:

Right on. Scotland has this delusion they will become self-sufficient overnight because of the North Sea oil. Needless to say they have absolutely no infrastructure a population of welfare grifting skanks and would probably have eight gazillion environmental regulations preventing drilling the oil. I say let them go, they bring nothing to the UK.

22. NJF says:

i can’t even imagine this mother and her daughters must have felt!!!!!!

i just finished booking a vacation, and its terrifying that this type of thing can happen anywhere at any time.

i wouldn’t go to europe right now even if it was a free trip!

23. yakmaster2 says:

The local prosecutor doesn’t want to admit that tourists now have to worry about being appropriately dressed to suit the medevial customs of murderous barbarians. That would be bad for tourism. Who the heck wants to vacation in a place where you must be Sharia compliant? THIS is a problem for France and othern European countries and their sad sack leaders know it.

24. lilbirdee'12 says:

In this case, I could care less how young the savages are…SHOOT THEM.

From: http://madworldnews.com/muslim-brats-wrong-infidel/

FTA: “The man suffered multiple stab wounds to his chest and head, but managed to thwart his own death by shooting the 11-year-old after the terrorist appears to ignore his victim’s obvious warning to drop the knife.

The stabbing victim is seen shooting the 11-year-old in his lower body, a true testament to the humanity of Israelis, even towards their attackers.

The 14-year-old was arrested after being detained by civilians until police arrived,…”

• Esperanza says:

Wow I was just ‘bothered’ today by a Gypsy guy and his children tried to run in the supermarket. To give context, my partner has already had his wallet stolen by these kids and I have had some try to steal from my bag, but I caught them in time. Do I now have to worry they will stab me?

Will we get to November? Will we get past September, and their ‘commemeration’ of the Battle of Vienna?

• lilbirdee'12 says:

In these times we live in, Esperanza, you MUST be alert and on guard anytime you leave your home. NEVER let anyone get in “your space”. Violence does not have an age barrier. Stay safe and PRAY without ceasing that we can bring our Nation back to some semblance of a Constitutional Republic under God.

• AZ_Giggles says:

When I got my CC Permit one of the first things the instructors asked was “how many of you are willing to shoot a child?” I was one of the few that raised my hands. He then explained that statistics show that there is a high volume of crime committed by 10-18yr old boys and that if we weren’t willing to defend ourselves/families/take down the threat, that we shouldn’t be carrying. If you aren’t willing to use it, your firearm becomes a false sense of security and also becomes a liability if the perpetrator figures out you won’t use it against them, there’s a chance they might be able to use it against you. There are a lot of criminals (in and outside terrorist groups) that use underage boys to carry out crime because they are less likely to be tried as an adult.

• Yes, & as ALWAYS… shoot to kill.

It’s this serious folks.

25. MzMaryMac says:

So over the past decades, I have always heard the argument that when traveling to countries overseas, we need to be respectful of their culture and laws. That means that shame on you if you don’t follow the rules, i.e. dressing properly, behaving a certain way, etc…particularly Sharia Law. So American’s and European’s should realize that the more they let in Muslims, who procreate like rabbits, the sooner they will lose their country to Sharia Law. That means that everyone who lives there will have to follow that law and anyone who visits there will too. If we keep going the rate we are, we will soon be behind them.

• Esperanza says:

Unfortunately that won’t help. They have never demanded we dress like them. For good reason. Mohamed told Muslims to cover themselves to show they were not slaves and therefore not public sexual property. They see us as slaves. When I was attacked I was wearing a calf length dark coat with a large skirt and a hat. I may have been wearing gloves, I don’t remember. By no stretch of the imagination was I immodestly dressed. Even if we allowed Sharia, we would still not be safe from them.

My partner’s daugher was out with her boyfriend of the time who is a Turkish Muslim and they were verbally attacking her in front of him.

26. Concerned says:

I had seen this article when the Nice attack occurred. This assault incident occurred in June of this year. https://www.rt.com/news/345995-female-bartender-beaten-france/

A young female bartender has been reportedly beaten at a bar in Nice, France, due to the fact that she was serving alcohol during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.

“I was all alone in the bar when two passersby stormed in. They pointed at the alcohol bottles at the counter, and one of them told me in Arabic, ‘You should be ashamed of serving alcohol during Ramadan,” the woman, a Muslim, told the French Nouvel Obs newspaper.

One of the men then threatened her, saying, “If I was God, I would have you hanged.”

They left, but one of them came back soon afterwards and beat the woman, hitting her on the face and knocking her to the ground.

As their percentage increases in France, so does their sense of entitlement and power. It will only get worse.

• Concerned says:

If you look on a map, Nice, Marseille, and Montpelier (near where this latest attack occurred) are in a row along the French Mediterranean. The cities are not far apart. Marseille has a very high Muslim population, some estimates say 20-25%, others say 30-40%. Doesn’t this look like a nice French market?

27. Jimmy Jack says:

It was just in June in Nice that a waitress was attacked for serving alcohol during Ramadan. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-waitress-assaulted-in-french-riviera-for-serving-alcohol-on-first-day-of-holy-month-of-a7072581.html

A month later the “truck attack” on Bastille Day. Today we hear about these poor defenseless young girls by jihadist scum in the same Southern France region. That entire resort region is under attack and we will see more one off “lone wolf” attacks.

I strongly suspect it will take hundreds of thousands dead before France (and Europe) does anything to stop Islam and I am not convinced even that will get them motivated. We are in a similar situation here. I would wager that although we will see more lone wolf attacks here our guns rights will mitigate them but this creates another problem. If those attacks are limited, they will move to whatever they can use on a large scale such as bombs, suicide attacks, IEDs, dirty bombs, chem attacks, bio attacks etc. Eventually they will launch a successful attack on the power grid (there have been unsuccessful attacks on the power grid) and more cyber attacks. And we will continue to be assaulted with high numbers of Muslims being brought in by the left to destabilize us. As individuals we have to do everything we can to prepare for worst case scenarios.

28. LANE says:

The NRA needs to start a French Chapter.

29. freddy says:

Hillary wants me to look in the mirror concerning how blacks feel… She wants me to believe the jihadi muslims are few and far between and Lynch says show some love this will stop. Sorry but I lived around enough to know exactly whats going on. Commit crime then make up some narrative it’s the white guys fault. Believe me I notice it outside now and I make eye contact with the gang boys and watch it really carefully. Now Muzlims and Blacks are merging.. That was the goal. So soryy Hillay I don’t want anything to do with these people and if approached I consider they have bad intentions. So here in CA. there were enough idiots now we added a whole lot more…….

30. ZZZ says:

nobody helped 4 people getting stabbed!!!??????
    what the h*ll is going on!

31. In AZ says:

The Muslims attack because they know they are protected all across the EU

32. Jim says:

This is all true. Stabbing is bad enough; before long, they’ll be walking around throwing acid in the faces of women who are dressed ‘immodestly’ – these ‘modesty patrols’ are already on the prowl in Pakistan.