Candidate Donald Trump has released a video via Facebook discussing the targeting of police in Dallas and the ongoing social/national anxiety:

In addition, Mr. Trump has released the following statement:

trump statement - dallas

(Link)

trump lg headshotLast night’s horrific execution-style shootings of 12 Dallas law enforcement officers – five of whom were killed and seven wounded – is an attack on our country. It is a coordinated, premeditated assault on the men and women who keep us safe.

We must restore law and order. We must restore the confidence of our people to be safe and secure in their homes and on the street.

The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done.

This morning I offer my thoughts and prayers for all of the victims’ families, and we pray for our brave police officers and first responders who risk their lives to protect us every single day.

Our nation has become too divided. Too many Americans feel like they’ve lost hope. Crime is harming too many citizens. Racial tensions have gotten worse, not better. This isn’t the American Dream we all want for our children.

This is a time, perhaps more than ever, for strong leadership, love and compassion. We will pull through these tragedies.  (link)

trump blue lives matter

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Terrorist Attacks. Bookmark the permalink.

199 Responses to Donald Trump Releases Video and Written Statement About Dallas Police Targeting…

1. wyntre says:

Lou Dobbs just played part of this announcement. Very presidential.

FTR, here’s another small ray of sunshine. Police departments across the country receive thanks from the citizens they protect.

• rashamon says:

A relative on the scene in Dallas notes the residents and restaurant industry have been delivering iced water and food to the LEOs who have been covering the streets since last night.

Unfortunately, Chicago’s BLM groups are doing “the usual”: hanging around the cameras to give lectures on their multiple grievances, stretching out in the street fronting The O’s south side residence (even though he’s never there) to replicate all the black lives lost to irresponsible police, and continuing increases in the police force to accommodate the weekend’s typical bad behavior.

To date in Chicago, 309 shot & killed with the total shootings hitting 2071. And the long hot summer has just begun.

• Racewellwon says:

Did you see that Preacher Hood that organized Dallas BLM – God Damn White People quoting Rev. Wright all Hatred was Preached at their so called peaceful rally ! Here in Chicago the streets bleed due Black on Black crimes of hatred !
        I am so tired of the RACE BS ! I never lynched a black person , my family did not own slaves as matter of fact my family on both my fathers and husbands side of the family were indentured slaves that went on to fight the Civil War for slaves Freedom , my mother in a war camp during WWII as a slave for Russia .

Its high time time that WHITE People as well as Asians stand up to the BULL !

• petszmom says:

absolutely true…here in my town the facebook posts are showing the citizens bombarding the police department with all kinds of positive messages, letters, calls, and tons of food to show their appreciation.

• hpushkin says:

Sniff. Sniff. Very sweet. Pass the kleenex.

• rgmg97 says:

Presidential yes, but more importantly, Mr. Trump’s statement reveals true sorrow and concern for all people of this hurting nation. He revealed his heart and his sincere desire to help heal and rebuild the same country that sent 650,000 souls to die on battlefields in order to end the shame of slavery. His heart mourns with ours. He knows safe neighborhoods, employment opportunities so youth can learn the dignity of providing for themselves and actually reducing drug abuse which fuels violence and destroys lives begins with tough measures at our borders, not feel-good efforts that have failed.

Remember the fallen in Dallas, pray for comfort for their families.

• ZurichMike says:

Man, I needed that after what happend. Thank you so much for posting this link.

2. west1890 says:

He’s a lot more tactful than I could even dream of being under the circumstances

3. Bull Durham says:

Trump is the President. He is perfect in tone, message and sincerity.

This video is an open arms embrace for all citizens. He has always reached out to people in times of tragedy and sorrow. This is the real man. Authentic.

I cannot wait for these messages to emanate from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

4. Victorious Grace Good says:

No conflation…just the truth! Thank you to our future President Trump.

5. scott says:

Go Trump. Step up and stop this crap. It can be done, it just takes willpower, something our cowards in gov’t lack.

• Theodore Seeber says:

Trump is one of the reasons I’ve lost hope.

• Lucille says:

Theodore, how very sad. Your negativity against Mr. Trump (and by your comment, all his supporters at this website) is unfortunate since he’s one of the reasons we have hope for our nation of laws.

6. Jason says:

Post in one of the other threads but hope no problem reposting here:

Dallas Police Department with Pam Hasley and Janie Gaitan. 1 hr ·
    Due to the fact that we have received several request on how to make donations, we are providing the following websites. We appreciate all the support that we have received. Thank you from the entire Dallas Police Department.

link:https://www.facebook.com/DallasPD/photos/a.175610372411.123590.126927037411/10154256428977412/?type=3&theater

7. True Colors says:

It sounds like Trump is already throwing the police under the bus in Louisiana and Minnesota. If so, that is too bad.

It is possible that the police involved killings were unjustified. That is true. However, we should not be so quick to assume that the cops acted senselessly.

TC

• Duchess says:

TC-throwing the police officers under the bus? Are you kidding?

• Victorious Grace Good says:

He said it was senseless and tragic. Nothing more and nothing less. It was, indeed, senseless and tragic. No blame assigned.

• Notmeagain says:

It was senseless, for instance, not to cooperate with the police because they tend to kill people who don’t. And it’s tragic that people can grow up and get so hardened into a life of crime that they court death. It’s also senseless to jump to conclusions and tragic to be killed in disgraceful circumstance. I could go on. It’s generally safe to say that death is senseless or tragic. Imagine saying the opposite.

• Victorious Grace Good says:

Exactly!

• tz says:

Equally it is unwise not to cooperate with the Clintons as many have been killed. Ron Brown, Vince Foster…
          Is that REALLY your standard?
          Or are you saying Cops are just a bunch of evil thugs, Trump won’t do anything about it, so we may as well live as if we were in the USSR where the government could do anything and you could do nothing.
          Something like LeVoy Tillicum.

• ZZZ says:

perhaps he is pointing out the cause and effect of this volatile situation

we certainly can say that the two incident are being used as an excuse for dallas

there is an evil method in all this madness – it needs to be STOPPED, ASAP.

• True Colors says:

To me, Mr. Trump’s statement comes too close to sounding like “the people in Louisiana and Minnesota were killed for no good reason.”

Depending on what the facts turn out to be, it may turn out that these police did in fact act sensibly.

TC

• crossrib says:

Sounds like you’re hearing what you want to hear.

• Rex says:

If you’re running for president in a situation like this. You can’t just make statements on what you suspect, what you think. You can only go with what you KNOW as fact.
          Fortunately, we can speculate freely here.

• freddy says:

both incidents look possibly justified to me because of resistance and both had guns. I mean guns.. I talked some smack to cop when I was young He set me staright.. It hurt. I learned but if I had a gun at the time for get about it your open season then and resisting too and a huge man to boot. Come on… Lets be real..Your struggling and your partner yells gun. That’s it. Justified in my mind….

• Keln says:

Senselessness and tragedy of those killings is more related to the choices of the individuals who got killed, rather than decisions by the cops. There are bad eggs in every batch, but the majority of cops don’t want to be put in that position and never want to have to kill someone. If you listened to what Trump said, he brought up the culture of crime in these communities that directly contributes to such senseless deaths. He didn’t put it in those words exactly, but that was clearly what he was talking about.

• famouswolf says:

No, that’s not got the tiniest hint of truth as to what Trump said in his statement. **************************.

(Comment edited by Admin…)

• Afterthought says:

Even if we knew that for a fact already, it’s still not a bad thing to throw a bone to people on the other side. You make peace with your enemies, if you may have forgotten.

• Venus says:

(Comment deleted by Admin….)

• joshua says:

what are you saying? Trump is speaking to the entire Nation like a Leader….he likely KNOWS the two situations are bogus and that BLM is behind this mess, as is the Obama administration….but you EXPECT him to go into BLAME mode maybe? Shades of Democrats and GOPe fools. Give the man a BREAK for God’s Sake.

• janc1955 says:

He’s not blaming the cops, but unfortunately, his words do sound similar to so much other blather out there about the “senseless killings of black men by white cops.” I would’ve preferred simply “unfortunate” to describe those incidents, for now.

• Sherlock says:

In that line, they do. And if anyone wants to call me a “moron” for saying so, feel free.
        Really, there was no need to even mention those two incidents, and no need to get into trying to characterize them. Hey, campaigns put stuff out all the time though, and lots not written by the candidate, who has much to do. So, no need to parse too closely.

• Remember – our current Admin, Obama/Lynch/so many more (both sides) – too many to list, and the politicians, Hillary/Bernie, still on the circuit speaking to crowds on the Left, along with Johnson (beginning to sound more ridiculous/confused every speech he makes – follow the money) remain abusive/manipulative toward the whole country – using everyone and anyone, including BLM supporters against our local law enforcement officers and others to cause problems – to keep themselves relevant(?)

One set of rules, backbone, and sincerely caring for a country and everyone in it, is better. That’s Trump. This isn’t about money/power for him; it’s about what’s right.

• NC Patriot says:

The police in Louisiana and Minn. were not ambushed—–but two lives were lost and have families who mourn. He said NOTHING about the police actions in those cases !

• mightyconservative says:

What?

• Jenny R. says:

I don’t think he was saying anything about the cops’ behavior — more that the resultant waste of life is indeed senseless and tragic: we have become a lawless nation, and people wind up dead in those. That is tragic and makes no sense.
      A true leader wants to calm all people and lead them all back to the rule of just law so that they may all be safe. A true leader doesn’t throw gasoline on the fire by casting blame about in either direction; a true leader lets the truth and justice take its course and does not act as judge nor jury, as that is not the leader’s job.
      I don’t want a mirror image of Obama or Hillary on “my side” because ultimately that person is 1) not on “my side”; and 2) will cause just as much lawlessness and violence.

Trump did the thing that leaders are supposed to do.

• scott says:

People see what they want to see in that comment Trump made. Trump has been very pro-Police his entire campaign. But yea, he wants to throw these two under the bus right now. Geez….

• ZurichMike says:

Feel safe by not brandishing a weapon or assaulting a police officer. That’s the message for the sympathizers/apologists for Sterling and Castile.

8. Carolyn says:

I had almost forgotten what a actual leader sounded like.. this was a leader.

9. Peter says:

I dream of having this man as our president, for our kids sake, I pray he wins, everyday.

Wake up, America. It is time to take her back again.

10. Jason says:

Phoenix mayor also pushing the BLM narrative… so sick and tired of these talking heads feeding this BS. No idea why he’s speaking

11. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Thank you President Trump.

12. Sharon says:

The first time Mr Trump sounded like Presidential material…thank you for restoring my faith in you for Pres

13. God bless you Mr. Trump, and our salute and full support to our police officers throughout the country!

14. God Bless you Mr. Trump. And our full support to our law enforcement throughout the country!

15. rashamon says:

If you can make some good news out of these disasters, several families of black citizens are tired of Obama egging on the BLM crews and are voting for Mr. Trump. Apparently, his response to the Dallas ambush infuriated them.

16. MVW says:

This was meant to distract from the Clinton email scandal. Pathological media once again delivers for Hillary on cue.

• MVW, the pathological media may have diverted the news from Hilary as instructed. But the people of this country has to live with the consequences including many African Americans. Their lives just became more of a nightmare and they are not at all happy about it.

They are not as dumb as Hilary would like to think they are and they are beginning to realize exactly who is the problem here.

Again, Hilary didn’t come out ahead on this one.

Black policemen have friends and family that vote too.

17. freeperjim says:

Was there ever any doubt whose side Comrade obamatollah chose?

18. ediegrey says:

“Too many Americans are living in terrible poverty and violence. We need jobs and we are going to produce those jobs.” Donald Trump will do more for black Americans in one day than Barack Obama (or Hillary Clinton) would ever do in endless years. And we will all be better off. “We must work together and stand together.”

• bocephus0h says:

It’s going to be pretty cool to see Mr. Trump be the one who actually fulfills so many of the broken promises that obama defrauded the American black community with. Trump is going to do great with the black vote this year. And what a sad commentary on the last 7+ years to where Trump’s serious, reasoned grown-up response to a tragedy is precious to us, versus the man-child’s litany of BS we’ve plowed through.

• Afterthought says:

Blacks were pawns to the communists, a means to an end, nothing more.

19. One thing all Trump lovers know, he is the Master, this isn’t a done deal yet, I trust Trump to play the cards the way he sees fit, because no one, not anyone, knows the Art of the Deal like him. He is our hope, our last refuge, our Trump card! Your other choices drag you to oblivion. If you can’t see what the Donald is doing lately he is winning votes, and winning BIG! It’s my personal opinion that anyone who questions what he is doing or saying is not really for America First. Just saying. On a different note I was making deliverys today in Cheyenne when I came across some huge lettering on the road, spray painted in red “Trump 2016” ! , made me feel so good knowing that fellow treepers were near by. May God bless Donald Trump and God bless the USA Again. Thank you CTH for helping US carry this torch.

• annieoakley says:

• Sherlock says:

I get your enthusiasm Rich, but please, don’t presume that anyone who ever has a criticism of any action or word of our candidate is somehow “not really for America first”, as you say. I support Trump 100%, with my time, my sweat, and my money. I also volunteer for the campaign. That said, I have faith in God, but no man is perfect. My view is there is nothing at all wrong with constructive criticism. And I was “America First” from the Buchanan days straight through, no deviation. I don’t feel the need to remain silent to prove my loyalty to candidate or country. Just my opinion.

• Please don’t take my comments personally I wasn’t speaking to any one comment, just merely adding my comment. I am not ever implying that I know it all, but I do think Mr Trump sees more than we ever could. If you thought I was speaking to you sherlock, or if I replied to a comment you made it was by accident, as I am just commenting with my own personal opinion to this blog. Go Trump 2016

• Sherlock says:

No, I didn’t think that at all, no sweat. I just like to talk, share opinions, while supporting the candidate at the same time. I think both are compatible. In my neighborhood, I’m known as “The Trump Guy”. Wear my hat proudly, yard sign up, ‘Never Hillary” window sticker in vehicle, and so far, nothing but good comments. Strangely, many of the most affirmative comments have come from hispanics in CA! This is a wild election, and will be a long hot summer. Still, I wish I was going to Cleveland, but didn’t make the cut! LOL

• Really glad to hear that Colorado Rich, especially this week. I agree with you all the way, the crazy liberals just keep on dealing Trump a Full House.

He will play his Trump card when he is good and ready.

20. annieoakley says:

That might be Jonetta and I know he had DeRay McKesson to the WH. You know, the two twitting about Martial Law, shutting down BOTH Conventions getting Barry a third term or else all their hard word would be wasted.

• In the now impossible book to find, from the 80’s, called “Just say No to the new world order”, it talks about two things that the globalist needed to accomplish in order to take over US. One is get foreign troops to be able to legally come in here and enforce their bs (which they are trying to do with their illegal refugee programs) and two, gun grab, take away our Constitutional right to bear arms against a tyrannical government. Neither of these are in place as of this writing. But they are pushing both of them right now. Remember people it is by the grace of the God that loves you that you are able to see these atrocities for what they are. Trust in the divine but also fight for it like Daniel in the Lions den, because that’s where we are in the “Lyins Den”.

21. NHVoter says:

This is an excellent, measured response from Trump – both the statement and the video.

It’s about time that we have a President who stands up for law and order in the White House.

22. freddy says:

I first came here during Trayvon. I was so impressed I stayed and have been through Mike Brown and Jessica and other research done by the staff here especially the political pieces.. I consider this the highest source for real and truthful articles and investigation journalism. This is another case that will be cracked wide open.. I love it here… I learn so much. Not trying to be overly complimentary but this is a gem in the rough of a nasty media internet world…..I don’t hesitate to forward your articles…….

23. NHVoter says:

Still perpetuating the false ‘hands up don’t shoot narrative…’
    This is in Atlanta tonight btw.

24. JC says:

Just realized I’ve been waiting all day for Mr. Trump’s address. He didn’t disappoint. Exactly right, imo. The country needs a competent leader tonight who addresses the tragedy head-on with limited information available at this time, expresses sorrow and condolences, and offers hope for action. Leader. Comfort. Hope.

Trump addresses the Dallas tragedy: whew, bring it on.

BO addresses anything, anything at all: Aacckk! Hit the mute button, change the channel, initiate deep breathing.

25. truthandjustice says:

Three weeks ago Donald J. Trump landed in Dallas, Texas for a huge rally at Gilley’s South Side Ballroom.
    Behind the scenes Trump met with several Dallas police officers when he landed on the tarmac.
    Video

26. NHVoter says:

How ridiculous.

27. NHVoter says:

28. PremAmerica says:

Donald Trump is a quick learner.

After Orlando I thought he sounded like a Presidential Nominee.

Today he sounds like he is already the President.

Obama sounded like a community organizer. Hillary simply panders like a third rate politician.

Trump has seized the vacuum to become the de facto President.

It is time for Trump to stop getting down and dirty with the media. It was fun while it lasted. But President Trump must demand respect.

Donald Trump simply has an amazing sense of the moment.

• Eric Kennedy says:

Big question is how does Trump counter the obvious attempt to start a race war – and drive apathetic black support to Crooked Hillary?

• Victorious Grace Good says:

Maybe he could address black people specifically to let them know they are included in making America great again. We, who know he is not racist, will support his being a true peacemaker.

• Maybe we should be asking what we should be doing to help Trump out on this issue. Any ideas Treepers?

• Sherlock says:

The ones he can get want jobs, and they want safe neighborhoods. The hard left does everything possible to see that they NEVER get safe neighborhoods. HRC is going the opposite way, playing to the criminal element and families with people in jail, by agreeing that the “crime bill” was a mistake (it wasn’t) and pledging to empty fed prisons as O. has already started. The law abiding side wants thugs locked up and off the streets.

• Afterthought says:

Jobs -> Family. That’s what people want. Black, white. Whatever. Clinton took their jobs with NAFTA and in exchange gave them the grievance industry. A fair trade? Most blacks would say no.

29. Trumped says:

Trump should meet with several reasonable groups to make an effort to unite .

30. Eric Kennedy says:

• lizzieintexas says:

Why don’t they like Her?

Honest question.

• Eric Kennedy says:

Hillary can’t win if she doesn’t hold together the Obama Coalition. Early polling suggests that Trump is getting more black support than Romney did. And that blacks just are not as passionate about her. Why? My guess is she is white combined with some realize she is a piece-of-you-know-what.

• Matthau says:

She’s white.

Honest answer.

• wondering999 says:

Some people have “gaydar”.
        Just like gaydar, some people have a radar for detecting conniving insincerity. I suspect that this is not a race or ethnicity-linked trait — it’s just a skill born of experience and survival instinct and some people have it. Others are duped until the day they die, doesn’t matter what their ancestry is

• wondering999 says:

I’m not equating gays with conniving insincerity though. I don’t really care about a person’s sexual preferences. However I hate hate hate being lied about, or lied to, it makes my hair stand on end

• ZurichMike says:

No offense taken. You are correct, though, that gays, who have been “outsiders” (up until now) indeed had been better sensitized to assess those around them (friend or foe) basically for survival reasons. Similarly, for Hillary — she comes acroos as a thoroughly unlikeable, pandering, focus group-driven, inauthentic political whore. And, in fact, which she is.

• ZurichMike says:

She is inauthentic. The same reason white’s don’t like her. The only ones who like her are ex-hippies, abortionists, and angry white lesbians (oops — is that a triple redundancy?).

• ZZZ says:

BILL CLINTON APPEARS TO DEFEND HILLARY’S ‘SUPER PREDATOR’ REMARKS

…his (Bill’s) spouse’s now-infamous comments about “super-predators”—children whom Hillary Clinton described, in a 1996 speech, as having “no conscience” and “no empathy.” Her remarks were criticized by some activists, who said the concept of “super predators” was a fiction used to advance unjust, racially discriminatory criminal justice legislation like the 1994 crime bill, which was championed by then-Senator Joe Biden, virtually all Democrats in Congress and then-Representative Bernie Sanders. Hillary Clinton later apologized for the remarks, but protesters have not let her, or her husband, forget.

• paper doll says:

Spot on

31. kallibella says:

Trump’s video statement is a great example of how to be a good leader in times of crisis. He is compassionate, conciliatory, calming, futuristic, optimistic, inclusive. He is all Oevil is not.

32. NHVoter says:

33. NHVoter says:

34. “The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done.”
    The Donald has already passed judgement on the cops via the media narrative. He NEEDS to implement a policy to make no statement about “necessity” of any LEO actions UNTIL everything is sorted out by the authorities.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Michael,

Do you write copy for the AP? The NY Times? Hillary Tweets?

You take one sentence out of the entire statement and present it out of context.

Before the sentence you cite is a demand for restoration of law & order. After the sentence you cite is a call for unity.

For me this sentence does not “pass judgment” on anything. The Media will spin anything Mr. Trump says. Yes IMO both deaths in LA & MN were “senseless & tragic” but “reminds us how much more needs to be done.” is pretty darn open ended.

I think it might mean Mr. Trump believes Al Sharpton must be deported.

• Victorious Grace Good says:

Thank you, JustSomeInputFromAz!

After all the ups and downs and intensity and insanity during this past week, YOU, have succeeded in busting my gut with pure laughter!

• ZurichMike says:

There would have been no deaths if the deceased had not assaulted a police officer or drawn a weapon. So in this regard, the senselessness is on the part of the deceased. Get it? GET IT?

• “senseless, tragic deaths” if you go back to your school days those words are:
        adjective, adjective, noun in the makeup of the sentence.
        So either adjective could be used by itself to enhance the noun, death, and still have the sentence be correct.
        In this case the “death” was not senseless, we know there were factors that brought each one about. If it were known there were no other factors, then yes, the “death” was senseless.
        Just because we assume we know the reasoning behind his statement, that does not mean what his words actually said. His words echo the media narrative, whether that’s what he intended or not.

• ZurichMike says:

Are you suggesting he should have applauded the deaths? First he’s criticized for not being a unifier, and when he does, you jump on the grammar bandwagon. Really?

35. NHVoter says:

• Pam says:

I’m going to be very interested to see what he has to say and I hope nothing major will happen to prevent this speech from taking place. God willing!

36. Pam says:

Apparently, according to some Facebook posts, these attacks were planned by BLM to basically outright get the elections cancelled this fall and possibly both conventions with the help of Obama and Lynch. People really need to take the threat seriously because it could happen. I’m not saying it will but just try to stay aware.

• paulraven1 says:

Something is happening for sure. Not clear yet how it will play out. But as November draws near, the notion that Obama will willingly cede power to Donald Trump is not conceivable. Something is in the works. I say this informed only by my understanding of the Left, which has rarely failed me.

• Pam says:

I totally agree. You know something is up when you see these convoys of UN vehicles streaming into major cities and it’s foreign forces not Americans btw, for a takeover of our law enforcement.

• singtune says:

They said the Exact thing Paul, ~~when Bill Clinton was about to Leave Office~! But, of course, ~~he was Not leaving the Office to a “Nationalist~America 1st ” Candidate. He was leaving it for G.W.Bush~~ another Globalist~!

• Serena says:

This was also said about George W. Bush before he left office. I remember all the internet blather about the FEMA Camps and the FEMA coffins the government and the UN were supposedly building all over the country to place the anti Bush people into. In my opinion It was more rampant than the Obama talk.

37. Afterthought says:

If Trump doesn’t win, we’re not going to have a country.

38. Dommy says:

“And here’s to you, Mr. Donald Trump
    A weary Nation turns its eyes to you.
    God bless you please, Mr. Donald Trump . . .”

39. ThankYou,Treepers says:

Too soft.

Five uniformed police officers are murdered by a dimwitted black thug who believed all the lies he heard on TV and from other blacks, and instead of hearing the names of those heroic victims the candidate names two black thug criminals who were killed resisting arrest then sanctified by the cowardly media in causation of the five murders.

Disappointing. I would have expected that much from a Democrat.

This is my true reaction with no political agenda. If my comment is allowed to appear on this pro-Trump site, the fairness and openness of the site toward honest opinion is validated.

p.s. Mr. Trump, you need some advisors from the black street though not necessarily black, few as we are – when you act “city” you’re strong and fearless, but anybody sheltered suburbanite could have made this video.

40. Pingback: 20 Sports Figures Who Have Endorsed Donald Trump For President » Celebs News

41. LM says:

Mr.Trump reached out to all Americans with sincerity and compassion.

The breakdown of law that we have seen in this country started from the top. Hillary exempted herself from following the law and from the consequences of breaking the law. She cannot command respect for the authorities in sense of the word.

We also have the example of laws selectively enforced in immigration and the feeling that terrorists are being given a free pass to enter in and destroy us. Hillary is part of this.

Her example of lawlessness and privilege has shaken the underpinnings of respect for our system of government and those on the front lines of keeping the peace.

I am reassured by the words and manner of Mr. Trump and I believe that all Americans will be better off and safer when he is president.

42. rsanchez1990 says:

Our country is divided because that’s how the terrible leadership of our country wants it. We desperately need to clean house and restore law and order.

43. Horsesoldier says:

Time after time in the last eight years, Obama has had the opportunity to step up to the plate and show some leadership. Time after time, he has failed miserably, choosing instead to be divisive rather then uniting. Step aside thin man, you had your chance and there are now too many straws on the camel’s back. No one wants to hear what you have to say, except your coven and your blind sycophants. Imagine if every police department in the country called a one week strike. What’s you gonna do then when the chaos really hits the fan? Who you gonna call? Cair maybe…

44. McGuffin says:

SUNDANCE, can you do a post about this and get a movement going across the U.S. in order to show support for the police?? You have a huge readership and this would be something anyone can do to show support for the police. A simple effort to show support for the Blue…a strip of blue painters tape across your back windshield. http://www.kxxv.com/story/29936884/woman-starts-backing-the-blue-movement-for-fallen-officers

45. jstanley01 says:

Trump sounds like a conventional politician in that video. I suppose you have to dissimulate on the subject of race to get elected in this country. Still, it’s sad to see.

The reality remains: there is no problem with the racial bias among the police in this country. The problem is ENTIRELY the rampant black criminality and irrational hatred of the police in black communities. Places where not just police but EMS and fire are regularly taunted and pelted by rocks, bricks and bottles by crowds of blacks.

Black males make up less than 7 percent of the population in this country, yet account for more than half of the violent crimes committed. One out of three black males will spend time in prison, not because of racial bias, but because they do the crimes.

The only race problem in this country is within the black community and among its liberal enablers of all races.

46. Karen says:

Listening to Donald Trump was a breath of fresh air. I almost forgot what PRESIDENTIAL sounds and lo9ks like! TRUMP 2016

47. Chzr says:

Trump’s third paragraph, “The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done” is a headlong dive into political correctness. How does Trump know those two men didn’t have it coming? I’m not saying they did, but to call the deaths senseless and tragic is to buy into the Black Lies Matter version of the incidents.

Also, the last paragraph that says this is a time “for strong leadership, love and compassion” sounds a lot like Loretta Lynch after the Orlando slaughter. Love and compassion are exactly what jihadis and leftist thugs thrive on. While we show love and compassion (cue Tiny Tim tiptoeing through the tulips), they double down on hatred and coldblooded murder.

Trump says, “Our nation has become too divided.” Wrong – it is not yet divided enough. There are too many people sitting on the fence trying to be “understanding” and waiting for sanity to be restored while civilization crumbles around them. “Things will get better,” they whimper. But things will not get better until the barbarians are crushed, and they won’t be crushed by sappy platitudes and wishful thinking.

Western leaders mollycoddle jihadis while big city police chiefs march arm-in-arm with racist thugs to show the thugs how much they care. I could puke. Cut the crap, Donald, and get back on message before you become irrelevant.

48. Kate says:

“Senseless and tragic” — if I were to pick up a gun and storm towards a bunch of cops yelling ‘DIE!!’ or something my death will be senseless and tragic, never mind the fact that it’ll be my own fault. It would also reveal the fact that something ‘needs to be done’ to prevent further idiots like me from doing the same thing. Those are neutral statements, neither judging nor justifying, merely pointing out the obvious.

I think it’s wise of Donald Trump to pick his way a little more cautiously here, as to not bolster the cause of those who truly want the American people to engage in petty racial warfare and jump at each other’s throats. He sees through the old ‘divide and rule’ adagio that’s at work here. Good man.