July 4th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Presidential Race and/or any of the candidates therein.

trump the people 2

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

885 Responses to July 4th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

1. duchess01 says:

• dutzie60 says:

I hope he beats this horse until he has Obie stuttering so badly he can’t speak! It’s about time someone speaks up about all his abusive use of federal transportation and a lot more. I even hope he questions Michael’s latest ‘vacation’.

• duchess01 says:

He probably won’t go there, dutzie, but I hear you – however, he has mentioned O flying in a ‘hog’ and then, trying to sell carbon credits – lol

• NC Patriot says:

Good question—because doesn’t Trump have to rent and pay for his own plane ? According to the election laws?

• Ruffin says:

As usual, US taxpayers are on the hook for the two Crook’s transportation.expenses.
      The fraud would not be “allowed” to use AF ONE if Congress would put a stop to it, but Lyin’ Ryan gave him thumbs up, so no problem.
      Praying for a huge life changing event for those two traitors.

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!

• duchess01 says:

You and me both, Ruffin – praying for an end to the excessive spending of the current administration – and for them to leave quickly – we know where Ryan stands – and hopefully, he won’t be standing much longer – life-changing would be in the Big House – lol – but, am not holding my breath –

2. spindlitis says:

Posting this here. This is an excellent article by a woman who is very familiar with money transfers. She says it would be easy to put a charge on a transfer, to pay for the wall.

3. duchess01 says:

Bill Clinton and the Selling of US Security [how much of this continued with Hillary as SOS?]
    Posted 07/04/2016 2:55 pm by PatriotRising

4. duchess01 says:

CONGRESS AND ACTIVISTS MOBILIZE TO FIGHT VOTER SUPPRESSION
    July 04, 2016

5. Lucille says:

Looks like Ken Burns is still trying to sell his brand of “history” and politics. Like he even has an inkling of what a Christian believes.

6. duchess01 says:

Clinton Insider: RNC To Betray Trump At Cleveland Convention

7. Pam says:

8. duchess01 says:

Do Canadians Support A North American Union? – We Hit The Streets To Find The Disturbing Answer!

• Gospel Moody says:

50/50 – not too bad for my fellow Canadians. We have no centre or left-of-centre media in this country since SunNews was forced to fold because of CRTC (government) restrictions. We’re not even allowed FoxNews. Al-Jazeera no problem, though. So, for such a propagandized populace, 50/50 seems pretty good to me.

After SunNews folded, and after we elected that… that… substitute drama teacher, I haven’t watched a minute of Canadian news. I’m just too disgusted. Still. It hasn’t diminished one iota. I thought it would have by now. It hasn’t. I love my country, but… goddammit.

I haven’t watched any American news either in the last few weeks, except for whatever links I get here at the Treehouse. (Thanks again, Sundance, I just can’t tell you what this place means).

• duchess01 says:

Thank you for your thoughts, Gospel – nice to hear from someone with experience – we really don’t know much about our neighbors to the north except what we are ‘told’ in the news – with the onset of the Internet, we get more unbiased information – I was sad to hear how many young folks accept globalism so easily without realizing the consequences – not too wild about the current ‘guy in charge’ – but, he is who he is – we aren’t much better off either, with our ‘guy in charge’ – hopefully, that will change in November – sovereignty and identity are important to me – would hate to see it dissolved – the way it has in Europe – liked the last guy who spoke – he really understood – please keep in touch – you are our connection – 🙂

• Gospel Moody says:

Thanks, duchess. I’ve loved Americans and the US of A since we visited family a few times in New Hampshire in the 50’s. Also there several times as a teenager. And I sure sucked up all the culture I could since I was about 8. I hope you’ll forgive me but I think I have at least a feel for the true heart of America. It really is the shining beacon on the hill. All we have to do is clear away the smoke that makes it hard to see for some people. I sure hope Trump gets to make it great again. 🙂

• duchess01 says:

Me, too, Gospel – so glad you had a good experience – we, too, hope Trump will restore our beloved country to its former glory – very sad what our leaders have done to us all – pray for us – we will pray for you – Thanks!

9. nwtex says:

Did I hear Lynch say her husband was on the plane, with her, in Arizona? If so, what’s up with that?

10. Pam says:

11. duchess01 says:

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR CLINTON – THESE PEOPLE WILL, AND THEY COULD DECIDE THE ELECTION
    July 04, 2016

12. Pam says:

13. duchess01 says:

Waiting for Trump to weigh in on this victory – Didn’t he say something about Gun-Free Zones?

VICTORY! NOW GUN OWNERS CAN SUE IF THEY’RE DISARMED

14. duchess01 says:

ON JYLY 4TH DEMAND FREEDOM, DON’T CELEBRATE THE STATE

15. duchess01 says:

Media blasts Hillary Clinton on being dishonest and untrustworthy | SUPERcuts! #336

• duchess01 says:

This is the second time i have heard this discussion, Pam – I think Judge Jeanine was at her finest – she knows the law and that guy who was trying to defend Clinton was an absolute idiot (as he usually is) to think he could provide any cover for her – lol –