New Hampshire Poll – Donald Trump 30%, John Kasich 14%, Rubio and Bush 13%…

The ever inconsistent Monmouth University pollster Patrick Murray presents yet another one of his grand political estimations (full pdf below).  However, multiple notes of caution:  #1) This is Patrick Murray, who hasn’t done an accurate poll in all of 2016 campaign season.  #2) This poll was conducted prior to the GOP debate.

In addition to the prior notes of caution – a one day “private poll’ conducted on Sunday (post debate), shows Marco Rubio support has dropped significantly.  This was reported in politico:

[…]  Donald Trump holds a wide lead in the survey, receiving 35 percent. He more than doubles runner-up Kasich, who has 15 percent. In third is Jeb Bush, with 13 percent. Behind Rubio in fifth and sixth place, respectively, are Christie and Ted Cruz. Both receive 8 percent.  (link)

The Sunday post debate poll shows a wider lead for Trump and a significant slip for Rubio – but again, polling this close to the vote is notoriously sketchcy.

Here’s the full Monmouth Result:

trump lion new hampshiretrump lion

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

335 Responses to New Hampshire Poll – Donald Trump 30%, John Kasich 14%, Rubio and Bush 13%…

1. yakmaster2 says:

So it’s Kasich’s turn to be number 2 and Jeb!’s turn to be number 3 in the polls. The debate is cover for this unsurprising turn of of poll numbers. Such machinations is supposed to keep everyone glued to the New Hampshire Primary and beyond.
    Anything could happen breathlessly reported. (sarc)

2. Trump needs a good ground game. I’m hoping he decides to let his people do their thing. I’ve read articles where he doesn’t let them put in the effort…my opinion is it might cost too much? Don’t know. I so hope he pulls NH out. I so cannot go for Cruz after what happened in Iowa.

• keebler AC says:

Please stop with the useless negative speculation which is totally un-grounded in fact.

Do your part to openly point out to others every fact you read here. You can lead a horse to water but it won’t drink if it’s too lazy. This poll is shows Trump doing well just like the Iowa polls to drop people’s guards and motivation to go vote……because someone else can do the lifting. He doesn’t have to spend a single penny in addition to going to rallies. You do the work, and stop blaming him. This is what is wrong with Americans. Blame everyone else except asking yourselves how you can help even if you can’t reach Trump HQ. You’ve read a lot, know a lot…….then speak up. If you can’t and won’t, then it’s over. Because times a millio this not-my-problem-not-my-duty-and-leader-will-do-it-all attitude is exactly how Obama got into office both terms.

• Raffaella says:

New Hampshire is famous for a huge primary vote. Almost 50-70% of all eligible voters vote during primaries. Since turn-out is so huge, value of a ground game is not as high as a place like Iowa. He will be fine.

• Jett Black says:

yep and better that it’s a primary–traditional voting–rather than the archaic/anarchic “caucus” format. Not as easy to cook the results without leaving any trail–or at least it should be.

• Dick A says:

I have to agree. Between the lack of a ground game and not showing for the last debate cost Iowa. He has a bright campaign manager so let him do the job.

• R-C says:

Well, I have to DISagree with both of you. Trump took 7 delegates in Iowa. Cruz took 8. Hardly a ‘crushing defeat’. And Cruz likely took the lead due to underhanded tactics vs Carson. Time may tell that tale later, but it doesn’t matter: Cruz didn’t help himself with that smarmy display of sneakery, and he has a whole one delegate lead. BIG DEAL.

Despite all the sneering that Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing, he seems to be carrying a rather HUGE lead in every…single…poll…

So, I don’t buy your negative attitude at all. One wonders if you’re a provocateur, here to spread discontent…

• KitKat says:

And if Trump spent less per delegate than what Cruz spent per delegate, that proves he’s a more competent executive manager. Part of the key to his success is not just earning money, but spending it wisely. Feeding Jerry Falwell Wendy’s hamburgers. 🙂

No more insane spenders in government!

• Lostwithiel says:

Don’t understand the Jerry Falwell Wendy’s hamburger sentence (?)

• KitKat says:

Lostwithiel: “Don’t understand the Jerry Falwell Wendy’s hamburger sentence (?)”

When Jerry Falwell Jr. endorsed Trump in Iowa, they did a couple of events together. At the events, Falwell told how he was just a simple boy from Virginia and he expected to be served champagne and caviar on Trump’s airplane — and instead they had Wendy’s hamburgers. It was a good laugh line.

• amjean says:

Of course these posters are; have noticed more concerned
          trolling of late. They know that their usual rhetoric will not be
          tolerated here, so they go to their kinder, gentler style of
          trolling. They are so concerned that Trump didn’t do this,
          has done that, etc. Still a bunch of clowns and losers in my
          opinion.

• JSBachLover says:

That is, as my Brit friends would say, bollocks. I thought this site was supposed to be known for it’s openmindedness and generous sharing of opinions, regardless of whether everyone happens to agree on all points. The longer I’m here the more it’s looking like everyone is expected to believe Trump is perfect and had better not say otherwise.

I’m a strong Trump supporter. In fact, I recently registered as a Republican for the first time in my life, as distasteful as that is to me so I can vote for him in my state’s primary. (I was an Independent, and years before that a Democrat) Trump’s an intelligent man, and seemingly a very strategic thinker (see Scott Adams’ blog). That doesn’t mean he’s doing everything exactly right (he himself admits that); though he is, in fact, doing a whole lot right, especially since he hasn’t done any of this before.

But why insist that he can do virtually no wrong? You — and a good handful of others, I’ve noticed — make what seem to me amazing leaps of judgment about other people posting here when you don’t even know them/us, which apparently to you justifies making nasty comments about them. This whole “concern trolling” thing is mostly BS it seems to me. Maybe there are a few such real trolls here. But there ARE also legitimate concerns that can, and might, be expressed and people ought to be allowed to say so without the wrath of God falling on them. We didn’t park our brains at the door when we came here. What’s the problem with letting people express what bothers them? How does that threaten any of the rest of you? I don’t get it.

• USA Patriot says:

I agree JS. There are some very smart posters here who are just trying to help Donald — e. g. his previous personal attacks were unhelpful and unnecessary — a high school kid could see that. I am 100 % Trump but the man is not God and to intimidate valid criticism hurts CTH and makes CTH posters Trumpbots.

• keebler AC says:

See below for selections applicable to you. When Trump first started his campaign, we feared being called Germans following a strong leader Hitler. We were told we must be crying in our soup over Trump finally showing up. No one was crying in tears. Now we are told we must fear being Trumpbots. We are allowed to defend our choice from naysayers in the face of groundless speculation, no? Or should I fear being called a name?

• keebler AC says:

The above is what one naysayer wrote. You agree with this? Please provide proof and evidence first, because I can tell you one thing that the CTH is, and it is truth and fact, not innuendo and amateur armchair unproven opinions. Sundance and the CTH works off good information. The above comment is nothing but baseless innuendo, and in a word, GOSSIP spreading. If I read that kind of pointless distraction from the real problems, then I’ll say something. No excuses. Saying that you held your nose to convert to Republican from a Democrat says a lot about YOU and your preconceived indoctrination. You’re the “I only vote one sort of Party” meme. Stick to Hillary, don’t do any favors for Trump having to step down from your “high horse” and “looking down on others” to vote for him. I for one have had enough of pseudo-elitism and one-party politics. We’re Conservatives. A Republic is not a Democracy. If you want mob rule instead of Constitutional rule then stick with Shillary. Quite frankly, the vote DEMOCRAT AT ALL COSTS is what brought this country down for 8 years so don’t expect any please and thank yous from me for your Trump vote.

• Jett Black says:

Serious Trump supporter here, but I have to agree that an inadequate ground game, including lack of resources to identify and prevent fraud at the caucuses cost Trump Iowa. As I’ve watched the polls and Trump’s rallies, I have to think that the polls showing him 20 or more points ahead of every other candidate are probably closer to the truth than the Iowa caucus results. It is not believable that with the agenda pollsters’ best efforts, they couldn’t deliver a significant majority for Cruz or Rubio, yet on caucus day, with Mr. Softy helping in the background and their “infantry” blocking at the caucus doors and at the voting tables/boxes they suddenly make all the polls irrelevant or liars. Does not make sense.

Secondarily, Trump needs to be Trump and not get bogged down in minutiae of policy arguments, but when eminent domain comes up, it’s just plain incompetent not to be prepared to address the GOPe’s lies. I’d suggest he have some photos in his jacket pocket: 1. Ms. Coking’s house when Mr. Guccione offered her $1M and built the framework of the Penthouse Boardwalk Hotel and Casino around it; 2. Ms. Coking’s house after she moved to CA in 2010, which is also after Trump had completed his Casino project, without taking the Coking property. The house sold for $530,000 in an auction on July 31, 2014, but not to Trump or to the NJ Casino Reinvestment Development Authority, which was the government entity that condemned the property for eminent domain. He should also have pictures of Texas Ranger stadium, built by the Bush family using eminent domain. Also some pix of highways built using eminent domain. Maybe a copy of the government resolutions that condemned the Ranger stadium property and the Coking property to show that it was government action, not him privately doing these things. That takes the focus back to how very much it matters who you have in government and whether they’re going to represent you or some fat cat donor.

I doubt Trump goes into a negotiation for a golf course without knowing land values, the topography, geology, and environmental regulations applicable. It’s simply critical information; a matter of due diligence. His campaign team needs to step up on this. It’s a matter of even more than national security. It’s a matter of national survival.

• Dumbplumber says:

Okay Bucko, here’s a plan, vote for anyone else then complain when nothing changes. There’s a plan for you.

• Thanks! It needs to be said. I argue with peeps all the time about why Trump would be best. They have valid concerns etc but suggesting someone intensify their ground game (my folks live in Iowa so I know what that’s about) regardless if it’s a caucus or by ballot is still the same. Get them out to VOTE!

• I come here because the majority of posters here have much, politically, in common with me. I am a Trump supporter. And even though I didn’t come here originally because of Donald Trump’s Presidential candidacy, it’s become a hub for Trump politics and now a regular site on my “best of” list.

Like most people though, I come to the Treehouse because I like it here. I never thought it a great idea to hang out at sites that run counter to my politically ideology. I, like most politically knowledgeable people, love a good factual-based debate. But no one likes disruptive troll behavior and that’s the criticism lodged at those who come here not to debate, but disrupt.

• dogsmaw says:

I have noticed that if you want to cope with all these misfits,

just say somethin,
            doesn’t matter what,

and you will get a reply that seems to tell Trump not to be Trump😛
            You would think that they are runnin his campaign.

So let’s let Trump be Trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

…but continue to cope with all these misfits🙂

• Mike says:

Even if Cruz gets to keep the ill gotten delegates, he has pressed a self destruct button on character. Combined with his sealed immigration records, the Cuban Canadian is going to become increasingly intolerable as the integrity question grows and spreads like cancer.

• Mike says:

“Trust me, I’m an NBC”
          “I’m really not and never have been Cuban or Canadian”

• jonvil says:

“One wonders if you’re a provocateur, here to spread discontent…”
          THAT is my take!!!

• Benson II says:

I think sometimes criticism is made out of fear not to spread discontent but I’m no mind reader so either could be true. That is why I usually keep my fears to myself because I don’t want to discourage others just because I’m fearful. This is why I need my daily dose of Conservative treehouse it raises my spirits and quells my fears which only facts and truth can quell not just cheerleading.

• winky says:

Do not agree Dick A…too many people showed up for Trump and could not be accommodated so it was east to cheat and you have the best of the cheats like Rove and Bush who know how to manipulate all that. There is no way that I do not believe that Trump did not win it….then you had the Carson debacle with Cruz which lost Trump votes there too. Best thing that happened was that Voter fraud was exposed.

• mariner says:

Vote fraud wasn’t really exposed. Some of us here are acutely aware of it, but too many Americans have yet to see it as a problem.

• USA Patriot says:

Only the Carson debacle was exposed and since we Patriots have near zero media on our side nothing bubbles up — used to with talk radio but we now know that they are America;s enemies, save Savage. Picket Rush and company residences with telling turncoat signs and call TV and print MSM media — that’s my solution. True conservatives outing Globalist /GOPe Trojan Horses. Any other solutions welcomed.

• LawrencePaul says:

Ted Cruz lying, cheating and sending out fraudulent flyers cost Trump Iowa.
        I wish people would stop repeating the media talking points on this sight it is verry tiresome.

• Bon says:

wrong LawrencePaul . Trump threw a tantrum, He did it to himself. Had he been there he would probably have won.

• Bull Durham says:

Wrong BonBon.

He avoided a Fox trap with videos that would have ripped him all night. The debate was a strategic trap. He was incredibly wise to avoid taking that hit.

He set records, probably perform beyond expectations of one week earlier because it was only the last two polls that showed him ahead by 5 and 7 percent.

There was no tantrum.

And you can go now.

• Martin says:

Really…….

• Americafirst16 says:

Missing the debate was a great strategy. Trump new the fix was in and he was to be set up. His debate performance against Cruz would have been spun as bad, so he would have lost and there would have not been any questions. His not showing up caused a great unknown for both the Cruz camp and the RINOs. So they were now forced to cheat to win and doing so he exposed their hand. Also his remarks at the last debate reference the donors further exposes the corruption and he needs to hit home on this issue everyday. I think the GOP was going to cheat from the beginning. Let Cruz win. Cruz was not going to get any momentum from Iowa in the other primaries. Rubio would have been second and Trump third or tide for second, but that would have been equviliant to coming in third. Missing the debate let Trump avoid this trap and destroying the uni-party momentum that would have been generated in the media for the RINO canidate. Similar traps will be set at each primary but I have faith Trump can out smart them. It is just the computer counts that worry me. I have faith Trump will have experts working on this problem now.

• ZurichMike says:

What’s more tiresome is having a thread scold. Really, honey, if you don’t like what’s on this site, go elsewhere. Surely you have good satellite connections on your yacht.

• He can be a lying pastor in Iowa!!!!

• USA Patriot says:

Do not understand.

• dogsmaw says:

WE have moved from Iowa to NH, and the tactics are being planned from the grassroots leaders…its a learning curve thingy. we shall proceed to overtake the rest of the country now get over it and follow or get outta the way.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

• Dick, you are repeating the media lie.
        1) Cruz stole Carson votes, enough to win Trump, at 3-4 votes per precinct is all it took. Yes, Trump could’ve had more people in each precinct to WATCH FOR CHEATING but he didn’t anticipate “ground game” meant babysitting Cruz team to make sure they were not lying to voters.

2) Rubio was utter blatant election vendor electronic vote fraud:
        Rubio’s 10 point swing out of nowhere, from 14% to 24%, was garnered in just a few counties, inexplicably, suggesting fraud. Marco Rubio got 12,000 of his votes in just 3 counties.

WATCH & LEARN!

• Bon says:

MoniQueMoniCat Sorry girl but you are wrong here on Cruz. You need to place blame where blame belongs. CNN are the lying culprits. I am neither for or against Cruz or Trump at this point, but fair is fair. Lets be fair.

• Rosies Seeing Red says:

Yet CNN has video proof of the timeline — exactly WHAT was said and WHEN, and it doesn’t jive with Cruz’s lies. I don’t know, should we believe you, or should we believe our own eyes and ears?

• Bull Durham says:

Bon Bon,
            You are wrong. At 3:45 and 4:30 there are tweets and Cruz campaign communications all the way up to the 6:42 CNN notification. Steve King and others seeded the rumor that went to CNN and then the Cruz campaign “reacted” to the “news” they had placed.

Rachel Maddow had this completely detailed.

When the final story is written, Cruz and his boys will be branded forever of stealing Ben Carson votes from the hand of that young volunteer who died in the car crash and others they scammed.

Now go away.

• nyflacon says:

Teddy is a snake.

• georgiafl says:

Watch the video. Cruz’s CIA information dissemination specialist took the announcement created a vote-stealing ploy for the Cruz campaign, knowing they could try to explain it as a ‘misunderstanding’ ‘mistake by lower level campaign staff’ (like Obama and IRS)

Cruz lied about it on stage in his memorized nasal soliloquy weasely excuse/apology/spin.

• georgiafl says:

If Ted Cruz had not intended to play dirty politics, he would not have hired Jeff Roe and ‘Dan Gabriel’.

• Sentient says:

I believe that Cruz is a dirty rotten scoundrel – using that shaming letter and misleading some would-be Carson voters with that tweet. If no Carson voters had changed their minds, though, Trump probably still would have come in second to Cruz. 3-4 votes per precinct is a LOT. Cruz won because 64% of Iowa caucus goers were self-identified evangelicals and Cruz had snookered enough of them with his “awaken the body of Christ” rubbish. Cruz spent a ton of time and money getting the evangelicals out in Iowa, but he can’t win the nomination that way. He’ll be lucky to win my state of MN on March 1 (another caucus state that favors the most religious candidate).

• tinatrent says:

Yes — when you run on a platform of being more ethical and spiritual, you’d better put your money where your mouth is with your trusted inner circle.

• georgiafl says:

Well, Jeff Roe is dirty, ruthless, but not invincible – he ran both Mike Huckabee’s and Rick Perry’s Presidential campaigns. Roe is more obese than Christie ever was, chews Red Man and spits into a soda bottle. (shudder)

Memorable quote from Roe’s wikipedia page – Roe says he grew up on a pig farm and politics is dirtier.

• RINOKiller says:

Sorry

Your lying is over on this site and your cover so you can now escort yourself out the door

• Mike says:

BonBon, are you related to Bill from White Plains ?

• joshua says:

nope…bon…Cruz was the liar….proven and shown without any doubt whatsoever. CNN was the source of Jeff Roe’s tactic and dirty trick representing Cruz’s campaign operations in IOWA at the time…Roe is a filthy rat and has used the SAME trick on three different campaigns for other candidates in other races BEFORE. Wake up and research TRUTH instead of blindly believing what YOU want to believe.

I live in Texas..I voted for Cruz as a teaparty candidate ONLY….he came from the George Bush cabal totally, and is a total fake and a liar.

• R-C says:

Cruz’s campaign manager has now used this cheating tactic TWICE. So, YOU are wrong, Bon.

And before you absolve Cruz for the actions of his staff, let me handle that right here: Cruz is responsible for EVERY action of his staff. Cruz OWNS the cheating scandal in Iowa, personally.

• Benson II says:

It doesn’t matter what CNN said it’s up to a reputable political campaign to verify it. Why would anyone on the eve of an election take what some talking head said as total truth. The Cruz campaign did not verify because they saw it as something they could use to win. Knowing how many times networks have had to backtrack on pronouncements any person concerned with honesty would have checked to be sure it was true. Oh, and as far an apology goes here’s what Cruz should have done. He should have sorted out who did what and fired those responsible for such bad judgement then apologized to Carson saying this is what he did instead of trying to spin it.

• nhtrespasser says:

Does anyone here care about the same type of electronic fraud in NH?

• Americafirst16 says:

You 100% ! Right. Though Cruz actions were dishonest and wrong. They are small potatoes compared to the electronic fraud that was tested in Iowa with the fake Rubio surge. This massive computerized fraud is across the board both Republican and Democratic and will destroy our free elections and once the borders are open and amnisty is given we will have one party for ever. IT MUST BE STOPPED NOW !

• Jolene says:

If you want to get this kind of info to DJT how about contacting Diamond and Silk? They seem to have his ear and they might be an inroad to expose this. They might even make a video about it and plaster it all over their own website.

• yy4u says:

I agree re Iowa. Fox did what it set out to do. I didn’t watch the Fox debate which was hurriedly shoved in by the Establishment to take down Trump, but I’m betting Rubio did smashingly well (having received the questions in advanced from Sammons’s daughter?). I suspect they played up Trump’s no show like grand opera. As I said that’s all speculation since I didn’t watch. Megynecology Kelly said the race would be different, and she was right. Fox undermined Trump and succeeded. On the plus side, I doubt they’ll be able to pull the same thing on him again. We have moved on from Fox. But turning off Fox won’t affect their ratings (if you’re being counted) — you have to turn ON a competitor even if you mute them. I’m hoping they;ll suffer a YUGE rating drop. We cancelled the Wall Street Journal and written them a letter saying why. Murdoch has turned both into a yellow tabloid. Sad to see.

• SharonKinDC says:

Just saw a news report on Fox, Trump has loads of volunteers from out of town, the implication was more than anyone else.

• SharonKinDC says:

Out of state. Sorry

• Mike says:

S’okay. Essentially same thing. East coast state lines are more like county lines sizewise in the western states. On one visit, up and down the streets of an east coast neighborhood put me in three states.

• I just hope Trump has some way to count his voters that day so he can compare to what the Microsoft election vendor vote shows. AND THAT THEY MATCH!

• andymilken says:

Exactly. I don’t know if there is a way to do that unless you want to “recount” all the votes by matching the selection one-by-one versus the machine. I guess you can do that w/ a smaller state, but it is virtually impossible in bigger states (basically double count). I’d hope he will add additional ground resources by having “observers” at these precincts to see if there are any “shenanigans” going on like Iowa. But it is very difficult to track w/ the e-voting. I believe there are only 27 states that require a particular e-voting system has a paper trail mechanism for “verification” if needed. There are at least ten vendors or more utilized by each state and they don’t share their “process” (i.e. source code). So there is no consistency or transparency in how they tabulate and count the votes from each vendor. For example, Microsoft was the vendor in Iowa and happened to be very “active” w/ its political inclination. So even if it “did” it job the perception still didn’t look good at all. I guess I am old school, but I still prefer the “hanging chad” ways of doing thing. The process is so critical to our democracy and it needs to be as transparent as possible.

• USA Patriot says:

Yes — can that be done?

• USA Patriot says:

Moni

See my paper readout comment.

• FriendlyKoala says:

I agree that Trump needs a better ground game. Trump’s supporters aren’t like normal voters. Trump draws support from working class people without university degrees, and those people don’t tend to vote unless pushed. If Trump had got people without degrees to turn out to the polls at the same rate as people with degrees, then he would have won in a landslide. We aren’t talking about Trump getting just one extra delegate.

I’m in Australia, so I can’t help with Trump’s ground game. Those of you in the USA need to get out there and volunteer.

• rashamon says:

Where is this Trump-largely-draws-support-from-blue-collar-workers meme coming from? The people who originally started this roll appear to be highly educated, economically savvy, understanding of leadership and entrepreneurialism, individualistic, etc. That Mr. Trump also has a platform appealing to people from all walks of life, education, cultures, religions, experiences only speaks to the fact that voters are tired of and angry about a self-serving political class run by lobbyists.

So there.

• yy4u says:

Here’s what I think but can’t prove. A lot of highly educated people don’t want to take the flack that comes with openly supporting Trump. They’ve bought into that none of their peers support Trump. So even if they do, they won’t say so. This only exacerbates the meme the pundits are pushing. I can’t remember but I bet the same meme was pushed about Ronald Reagan. Keep in mind it was used on Sarah Palin, Christine O’Donnell and anyone who challenges the establishment elite.

• rashamon says:

See my post below (I’ll repeat it here) where radio show host Gilmore refers to it as the “Trump Closet” which I have not encountered myself, but can believe it does exist until our rolling stone gathers some moss. That’s why signage, buttons and clothing are important. People want to be part of a group that is esteemed.

• Notmeagain says:

I can tell you, as a recovering academic, that this is right on. There is so much petty politics in the “intellectual” circles, you might as well be in old Russia. Trust no one, lock the door, don’t write things down, because someone will hold it against you. Over Christmas I dined with a relative who is soooo hip because of being a professor: “Trump ?(rolls eyes and smirks) Oh, no, not Trump (please, we’re having dinner)” Yet I’d put my education against hers any day, and have, over globull warming.

• frangelica1 says:

I agree that there are a lot of educated people who are also silently for Donald Trump for President. But they are afraid to speak up.

I happen to be the opposite of silent and am an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump. For example, when I comment on online articles that I have 3 degrees and have an engineering and management corporate background and I support Donald Trump for President to refute the story that only the uneducated blue collar people support him, you would not believe the comments belittling me and telling me that I am just a Motel 6 housekeeper, etc. The people trying to get rid of Trump in this election, both Democrats and Republicans, will do anything to smear the supporters of Donald Trump. They really hate it when educated people say they are for Trump for President.

I loved it when Donald Trump, at his New Hampshire town hall meeting today, said he would rather talk to people, like the people in his audience, to find out what the real problems and concerns of the people are then to hire expensive consultants to tell him. That is the right way to be a leader and sadly many corporate management personnel do not do this. I love that Trump takes the team approach and is willing to listen to everyone to make America Great Again!

I proudly stand with all the men and women, whether educated or uneducated, that support Donald Trump for President! His ideology truly speaks to my heart.

• Jett Black says:

First, Trump appeals to all USA citizens v who aren’t brainwashed. Second, as a guy with a doctorate in a profession of professional know it all a-holes, I’m openly for Trump and happily discuss what I’ve learned here and by my own research with anyone i can button hole. Some freak out and start blabbering gibberish, but some get the message and the spirit. Almost all mean well, but are ignorant. That’s part one of my trump ground game. If i can, I’d like part two to involve busloads of folks and many boxes of fried chicken, shuttling non stop to and from the polls.

• Spaz says:

Maybe it’s because of the size of the rallies – you can’t dress up in business clothes because you’re dealing with long lines, walking long distances, waiting in the elements like you’re going to a football game or concert. So everybody looks pretty ordinary in the crowd.

I have an MBA and worked for a major US corporation, my husband has a double major and is an entrepreneur, and my dad is a surgeon and we are all supporting Trump. At our local rally I saw an eye surgeon, local author and our state senator among many other professionals. And there were plenty of “working class” folks too and everyone around us was polite, happy, and enthusiastic. Probably the safest I’ve ever felt in a crowd – even than in some smaller ones.

I guess the constant “working class appeal” comments are a hit at how blunt Mr Trump is – surely that wouldn’t appeal to the more refined, classy voter. Wrong! This voter is about as prissy as you get. But I respect a strong, brave man who speaks the truth and Mr Trump is that hands-down. I’m so sick of wormy little sniveling suck-ups (sound like a certain Cubanadian?) that say and do anything to get power. Begone, Wormtongue!

• Spaz says:

It could be the size of his rallies – you can’t dress in fancy suits because of the long lines, long walks and waiting in the elements. It’s like going to a concert or football game instead of a political meeting in a posh hotel conference room.

I have an MBA and worked for a major US corporation, my husband has a double major & is an entrepreneur and my dad is a surgeon – we are all Trump voters. At our local rally I saw an eye surgeon, an author, and our state senator. Sure, there were blue-collar people there too but it was the politest, friendliest crowd I have ever been in.

I think the “blue-collar appeal” meme is a swipe at his “tone” and celebrity status. I’m as prissy as you get and his bluntness doesn’t bother me one bit. He is a strong, brave, generous man who speaks the truth boldly and that is what is so appealing about him. So many of us who can see are sick of the slimy career politicians who will say & do anything to get more power (sound like a certain Cubanadian?)

• sunspots7 says:

I have no idea why you believe this. Are you just dreaming this up? Don’t believe the anti-Trump media lies put out there to negatively influence Trump supporters. Of the several dozen Trump supporters I know, ALL have advanced degrees including me.

• Sandra says:

FriendlyKoala, I have to take issue with your statements about college degrees. Do you know there are lots of smart and successful working people who do not have university degrees? University degrees are not necessary for electricians, plumbers, pipefitters and welders, firefighters, police officers, real estate agents, and people who own businesses (including farmers), to name a few. You cannot conclude that people without degrees are in some way deficient, are politically naive, or need help.

In my opinion, the problem in Iowa was that it was a caucus state. We’ll see how well Trump does in this first primary state.

• USA Patriot says:

Caucus plus voter fraud — we are losing the ballot box — isn’t voter fraud and manipulation a Felony — lawlessness reigns for the Elites.

Electronic Voter fraud is a Felony signs at Trump’s rallies?? Fear is a wonderful antidote.

• benY says:

IMO, these are simply “Alinsky” tactics. In a generation that is brainwashed into “social acceptance” and having to be part of the accepted crowd. If you are for Trump you are not smart and a fool. Anyone with the ability to think critically and doesn’t require someone else to define their self worth will decide for Trump on their own. I, for one, am excited that so many people (silent majority) actually still exist.

• KitKat says:

Roger Stone says his SC ground game is the best of the best.

• If they are not set up for electronic vote fraud monitoring the great ground game is not enough. unless “ground game” now means having an anti-cheating force and a way to monitor electronic votes. Roger never seemed to address the electronic vote cheating.

• nhtrespasser says:

Roger is from the pre-electronic political era

• rashamon says:

Trump’s marketing staff is very smart.

• nhtrespasser says:

they need at least some technical brains on board to understand the problem. I am afraid that techies may have no voice in the campaign.

• MacKenzie says:

I find it difficult to believe that Donald Trump — who owns and runs a number of highly successful, large and sophisticated business — would be behind the power curve, technologically speaking. He knows enough about tech issues to have some of the best and brightest advising him in business. His companies deal with tech security issues all the time. Surely, he would bring that approach into his campaign operation. Great businessmen are great at risk assessment and risk management.

• nhtrespasser says:

usually in large companies, especially non-IT, there are several degrees of separation between top management and IT personnel and I highly doubt that Trump himself ever had even to hear about the tech security.
                  I would be very glad to be wrong.

• KitKat says:

I have worked closely with CEOs and trust me, if they aren’t hearing about tech security, they’re not doing their job. The managers, usually called VP’s, of each department report to the CEO, at regularly scheduled meetings and they discuss problems among other things, and the CEO listens and after being presented with the facts, the CEO decides on what course of action to take. When W called himself the “Decider in Chief” he wasn’t far off base. The major portion of a CEO’s job is making decisions, and the good ones are good because they make good decisioins.

• Notmeagain says:

Where hackers can make a difference… too bad most are on the liberal side.

• Bon says:

ystathosgmailcom.
      It didn’t happen. Check the news CNN just played dirt on Cruz

• Gail Combs says:

Dr Carson says you and Cruz are WRONG and CNN is RIGHT. Quit trying to rewrite the story.

• Trumped says:

Get your information straight before posting unsubstantiated claims. The timeline is already clear and Cruz has the people to pull such stuff off. I beg yo uto do some research. Its all on the treehouse articles of the last weeks.
        Cruz runs an unethical campaign and is an anti american person pandering to certain demographics who are low info.
        Anyone who has by now not realized that cruz is a snake oil man,…

• kittymyers says:

I personally know someone who was part of Trump’s NH ground game. Just so’s y’know that Trump DOES have a ‘ground game.’

• TrumpShake says:

Regarding the Trump ground game in New Hampshire see this Trump Campaign press release on 12/22/2015, https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-enlists-support-in-over-200-communities.

• andymilken says:

Not quite sure where this “ground game” or lacks of is coming from. If you based it on from Iowa, then you need to go back and learn more about it. First, in Iowa, he lost w/ about 6K, less than the junior senator from texas from 1,681 precincts, where he spent half of the money. That is about 4 votes per precinct. The junior senator had invested heavily in the state w/ great support from the Evangelicals and still needed to pull dirty tricks to steal the “election” w/ a claim of having about 5K volunteers on the ground. And he still only “managed’ to win by 4 votes per precinct. Second, Trumpy won most of the rural areas where I assumed new voters came out versus urban where most of the “old” voters resided. Trumpy executed his strategy by driving for new voters and he did and almost pulled it off. There is one thing I’d agree w/ you about the “ground game” and it is not about the strategy or tactics of it. It is more about logistic in the context of I’d spend money to have resources in monitoring these voting stations and observe if there are any “shenanigans” going on, but can’t do w/ e-voting, which is a shame.

• liberty2828 says:

e-voting is unconstitutional and the vendors prohibit anyone from checking the machines or the software.

Paper ballots with strict chain of custody and public counting is the only way to go.

• Athena the Warrior says:

Troll time! Second time I’ve seen this cement almost word for word!

3. The establishment is so clueless. The voters will never accept Jeb! They should put all their chips on Christie. Maybe it’s too late for that, or maybe they are just too stubborn. I guess that’s good news for us.

Trump 2016!

• The establishment is completely fine with Hillary winning. They want someone they can control. Bush, Clinton, Rubio, Cruz doesn’t matter. They need someone who will play ball with their agenda.

• Bon says:

so far they aren[‘t controlling Cruz. They hate him.

• Bull Durham says:

He’s hateful. Bon Bon.

• Gail Combs says:

The establishment know the voters HATE the DIstrict of Criminals so just like in 2014 they gave us Honey Pots to vote for and as we have since found out NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Proffesor Carroll Quigley, was a member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and mentor to Bill Clinton. He researched the Milner Round Tables, like CRF and the Committee on Economic Development, for twenty years. He included that research in his book Tragedy and Hope, (1966)
          “The chief problem of American political life for a long time has been how to make the two congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so the that American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. — Tragedy and Hope

The Elite have been at this game for over two hundred years. Do you really think they are not capable of coming up with a traitor in a good disguise? EVERY one of the politicians including Rand Paul is a trator to the American people and the USA.

Is Rand really that dumb? Or is he FOR CHINA a country that hates our guts.

China trade improves economy AND makes fight less likely
          When I was about ten years old, like many conservative middle-class families, our inclination was to resist anything to do with Red China. In that black and white world, you were either for us or against us. Trade with China was thought to be trade with the enemy. A funny thing happened, though, along the way. Many conservatives came to understand a larger truth. As trade began to blossom with China, many conservatives, myself included, came to admit that trade improves our economic well-being AND makes us less likely to fight. The success of trade with China made many conservatives rethink their view of the world. — Rand Paul

That paragraph is straight out of the Progressive play book on Interdependence one of Al Gore’s favorite issues.

issues. SEE: Dale C. Copeland, “Economic Interdependence and War: A Theory of Trade Expectations,” International Security, Vol. 20, no.4 (Spring 1996) for exactly how dangerous Interdependence is.

• Sentient says:

Cruz practically lived in Iowa, spent a ton of money there and worked extremely hard to “awaken the body of Christ” so that 64‰ of GOP caucus goers were evangelicals. He managed to convince 1.5% of Iowa’s population to vote for him. That’s fine. That’s how you win Iowa. He can’t win the nomination, though. There aren’t enough religion-first voters, and a couple of filibusters do not a president make. When Cruz comes up short, he’ll throw his support behind the GOPe candidate and wait for his “turn” in some future presidential race. Oh, and by the way, he’ll go full-RINO in the senate, having seen that running as pastor-in-chief won’t get him to the White House.

• flyanddive says:

Oh yeah, they hate him so much, they gave him millions in campaign financing. Honest people are not able to run for President, unless they have the resources to self fund.

Cruz used to be Pfizer’s shady lawyer. I see he is still the same man.

• Notmeagain says:

Get real. He has taken more money from Wall Street than anyone but Hillary, and that is the Establishment.

• That is all Kabuki friend. Cruz is more establishment than Paul.

• countrychicken says:

highinformationvoter, please help…I keep seeing the word establishment in many comments on this thread. When someone uses the word, especially when referring to Cruz, what does establishment mean?

• It means being part of the NSRC in Cruz’s case. It means getting help in Iowa from Mitch McConnell’s lawyer’s PAC.

It means protesting a bill, that has enough votes to pass anyway. Basically putting on a show to burnish Tea Party bonafides with well meaning people who want to save their culture and their country.

• KitKat says:

Part of it is being an established career politician. He worked for the Bush admin. So did his wife. It was he who pushed to have John Roberts appointed to the SCOTUS.

• countrychicken says:

Thank you KitKat, that’s what I thought it meant but I was called on it when I said Cruz was part of the establishment on BB. Now I know how to answer the nasty little creature that called me on my comment.

• benY says:

Apparently you have not read the articles on this site. Try this one and then please lease respond with factual proof to the contrary. If your only reason for supporting shyster Cruz is his fallacious “god talk” then……never mind.

• USA Patriot says:

Says Rush — they may personally dislike Cruz for his opportunism, but Ted is a globalist so its love/hate relationship thus he is still a member of the Country Club.. They hate Trump, “zero” love — Rush tells half truths..

• yy4u says:

High Information, you are SO right. This election is between the establishment elite and the people. The EE have all the contenders except Trump and Sanders. Whether Demo or Repub they have the same goals — open borders, amnesty, one world — the new world order H. W. Bush talked about.

• Today some poll has trump at 35% may be we all should send twitters to Rince guy and flood his messages!

• we all should send twitters to Rince guy and flood his messages!

4. There’s no way that Jeb Bush has 13% support in New Hampshire, much more likely Jeb is at 3%.
    I expect that Donald Trump has the support of at least 40% New Hampshire citizens, but the trick will be getting them to the voting booths.

• keebler AC says:

Yes, if people are couch potatoes, agree with Trump, but won’t take a stake in it by speaking up, telling others they don’t know Trump if they listen to Propaganda News lies, edits and misdirects — then nothing will work. I like the fact that Trump doesn’t accept donations because then people actually have to do the work themselves. Fancy that. Be their own Super heroes instead of watching it on T.V. For every person who goes to the rallies, 10 stay home, nod, don’t care, don’t vote, and evil finds it can win easily.

• nightmare on k st says:

Jeb does have support in NH, he may place 3rd ahead of Rubio, who had a poor debate showing. Bush’s are New England, grandfather a Connecticut Congressman as I recall. Kasich and Christie, these 4, are all real close to each other in polling but way behind Trump. It is good that Rubio do poorly, undercuts his momentum. Its best they all fight it out with each other instead of Trump, the longer the better. Hope it lasts into Winner Take All Delagates March 15th.

• I highly doubt that Bush has 13% support.
        The Bush name has a stigma attached to it up here, after GW’s incompetence, we can’t afford another Bush in The White House.
        College students dislike Bush, much of the southern tier of the state had swapped over to democrat in 2008 & 2012 elections, but appears disillusioned with corrupt DC as usual politics & they’re coming back home for Donald Trump.

I rarely get out to the NH seacoast region, but I could imagine Bush has support along the border with south & central Maine. However further up the coast such as Bangor, Eustis & outlying areas, the support for Bush very likely tapers off rapidly due to democrats dumping masses of Somalis in & around those towns a while back. Mainers up there surely resent the democrat’s transplanted public assistance leeches.

I’ll give you that the Bush name likely has some support from the bizarre alternate culture along the seacoast of both states, but otherwise Bush isn’t popular & definitely not to the tune of 13%.

• nightmare on k st says:

I was going by newer polls, RCP has Bush breaking into double digits, with Rubio doing bad in debate votes can shift a little, basically Cruz, Rubio, Kasich are mid teens, Bush 10 and Christie right behind

• winky says:

What Jeb and Kasich have there is that horrible and very corrupt Sununu (loyal to Bush Sr and resigned for corruption) in the background which does not make me very happy…in addition Sununu’s son Is Kasich’s campaign director or mgr. perhaps just in New Hampshire…but these are corrupt good old boys and I do not trust them and whatever shenanigans they might try to pull

• Yes those polls are BOGUS. Just precursors to their plan on electronic void fraud. Just like Rubio in Iowa “suddenly a huge surge in polls 2 days before primary.”

I call BULLSHEVIK on those polls. No one wants Jeb nor Kasick except a small percentage especially Bush was so low in NH

• oops! correction: void = VOTE

• ssupsky says:

void is a good definition for what happens to the votes that are supposed to go to one candidate but instead go to another. The candidate that is pilfered has a void of votes.

• John Galt says:

“Yes those polls are BOGUS. Just precursors to their plan on electronic void fraud.”

Bogus Poll + MOE = Jeb’s preprogrammed result.

• USA Patriot says:

Seems like Electronic Voter Fraud with impunity can win — any solutions Treepers? When I worked at the polls there were paper readouts which can confirm the e-count — is that not the case?

• USA Patriot says:

Not sure my post when thru so repeat. When I worked at the Polls the Electronic machines always had a paper readout and I believe we confirmed the e-vote with them. Do not all Electronic machines have a paper backup?

5. tampa2 says:

I believe the “spitter strategy” but not the questions of input to the CTH. I’m still having to “sign in” to every CTH post. This totally ssucks, but even SD doesn’t seem to shiv a git! What’s up with that?l

• kathyca says:

omg…the issue is obviously on your end.

• USA Patriot says:

Voter Fraud in Iowa , Voter Fraud everywhere — Remember Mississippi — somebody whisper in Trump;s ear to have no neck watchers at voting precincts esp in the cities.

Didn’t Rubio surge in Iowa in strange precincts?

• kathyca says:

What? The poster is talking about signing in at the CTH, not voter fraud.

• yy4u says:

I have posted this before and will post it repeatedly. It is a true story and it happened to me in Virginia.

I went to vote for Ken Cuccinelli (a Republican the establishment DID NOT WANT)
          I touched the touch screen for Cuccinelli I thought
          The Check mark came up next to McAuliff
          Thinking I may have touched the wrong box, I backed out and revoted
          This time I watched my finger touch Cuccinelli
          The check mark came up next to McAuliff
          I backed out again and did the same thing. Same thing happened. McAuliff.
          That’s THREE times I voted Cuccinelli and THREE times the machine checked McAuliff
          I stepped back and boomed out “This machine has been rigged!”
          The poll watches came running
          They told me what to do. The same thing I’d done three times.
          The fourth time the check came up next to Cuccinelli
          I refused the “I voted” sticker because as I told the man “Im not sure I did.”

If anyone can explain how it was that the FOURTH time I did what I’d done four other times allowed the check to come up next to Cuccinelli. I know it happened but can’t figure out why it EVER let me vote Cuccinelli.

McAuliff won VA by the way and is our governor.

• tampa2 says:

Try “signing in” every time. Sucks every time!

• tampa2 says:

Oops. “Splitter”.Still seething I have to input my laborious email account name and password for every post here. Why, and why no concern, when last week ” one concerned SC voter” promulgated an entire thread with no verification or proof of veracity? And, that deserved a thread??!

• Malatrope says:

Very obviously nobody else here has your problem. Solve it, and quit yelling at CTH. It’s not their fault, it’s yours.

I would suggest looking at your browser security settings.

• AmyB says:

Why do you have to enter a password? I don’t sign in through WordPress and maybe I would have more features if I did. But if that is not working for you right now, why don’t you just try to comment without signing in? I never have to type in my e-mail address or name. They’re always saved. I have to say that I don’t know much about this stuff but I seem to be able to post a comment easily. Good luck.

• parallax says:

First, clear your cache then make sure your browser is saving cookies and prompting you to save passwords. If that doesn’t work create a WordPress account and sign in through that.

• LawrencePaul says:

Well maybe you should just stop posting here . That works for me.

• Athena the Warrior says:

You need to go directly to your WordPress profile and see what’s going on from that end. Try updating & saving your profile.

• A few years ago I experienced a similar situation to what you’re describing, so I get the frustration that you’re likely experiencing. I was able to comment elsewhere without issue, so I assumed that I was being blocked from commenting at CTH.
        I suggest that if you’re going to use WordPress to comment, sign in at their homepage prior to logging onto any sites.
        I don’t know why, but logging in at their homepage appears to eliminate that annoying sign-in popup here at CTH & prevents attempted comments from being ghosted.

• countrychicken says:

After you sign in, refresh the page. I have problems with wordpress and it’s the only way to like or comment on this site, not sure why. Hope this helps.

• benY says:

Not sure what the problem can be but I was unable to “like” on a post for 3 – 4 months. Still not sure how I fixed it, but, if you poke around on your WordPress account and make sure all the (id – password) etc. are matched it may help.

• KitKat says:

Whenever I get the pop up window asking for me to type in all that stuff, it is assuming I’m a Word Press member, which I’m not so I just close the pop up. Then I use the reply box and Post Comment. The latter way has less features, but it’s adequate. If you are a member of Word Press, why not cancel or delete your Word Press membership, then clean out your cookies and start fresh.

• SharonKinDC says:

It’s something on your end. Do you have two WP ID’s? That could be it.

• tampa2 says:

Sharon, thank you. This is an ongoing concern I have. I’m a true-blood Treeper but am continually being blocked from this sit. I started this post 25 minutes ago, at 12:56 am. What time is it now? No tin foul here, just wondering?

• Benson II says:

Actually that happened to me but I corrected it long ago so it didn’t effect my posting here Not that many sites use word press for their site or comments.

• Yeoman says:

I had that problem for awhile. Once I signed into my wordpress account at wordpress, the issue went away. Not sure why signing into wordpress made a difference, but may be worth a try.

• Kay Elle says:

Do you have “cookies” turned off?

• ZurichMike says:

When you sign on with Word Press (as with a lot of sites), I believe you can click on “stay logged in” or something of the sort in the event you leave the page you won’t have to keep signing back in. Also, check your browser’s settings. There is usually a selection for “sign out of all sites upon close” or something like that — meaning if you close your browser, all of your sign-in stuff is deleted for that session, meaning you have to sign in again.

• tampa, do you mean you have to sign into your wordpress account every time you try to go into each article here on CTH?

if it helps you, I signed into my wordpress once and it just kept me signed in. I never sign out I just click on the “x” from CTH to exit CTH but not exit wordpress itself. Perhaps you need to click somewhere that says “keep me signed in” or something to that effect. Is there some box that you need to check or are your settings set to have to sign in each time? Check your preferences on wordpress.

The only time I had a problem similar to yours is when I signed out of wordpress (not out of CHT but signed out of wordpress all together, Are you logging into wordpress each time you get on your computer — or — do you just stay “signed in?”

Have patience. Also, is there a way you can sign into CTH using twitter only? Try that?

• Howie says:

Sign out. Shut Down, sign back in.

• Gail Combs says:

tampa2,

WordPress has been very wacko for the last couple months especially if your system is archaic.

I have run into problems at other sites too. Hubby’s machine seems to run well on Chrome. I use Firefox and Opera.

• wyntre says:

I had to switch browsers to get CTH working on my PC. Went to Chrome.

• Benson II says:

I hate Chrome but had to do the same. They screwed around with Firefox which was always the best until I had to change. Chrome is ugly, not the least bit intuitive and is everything I always hated about Explorer. Oh well.

• Notmeagain says:

You have been having this problem for days and no one else has. I see your nic is blue–that means you are registered with Word Press. Mine is black, I’m not. I can’t hit the “like” button without registering and signing in, but I don’t care to be listed with Word Press so I haven’t. I can’t “like” but I never have a hard time commenting. I think the issue must be with Word Press and you, somehow, are not connecting properly with Word Press. Does your browser kill cookies when you close it, or some other cookie control is at work? Or the AV? Could you de-register from Word Press and try again? Try making up a new name that isn’t registered and see what happens. That’s all I can think of, helpfully yours.

6. Maybe Donald Trump would consider soon forming an alliance with Kasich, Carson & Christie.
    I think that Chris Christie would make for a good US Attorney General & Ben Carson would be a good US Surgeon General. Might make for a good deal all the way around.

• parallax says:

Except for the small issue that they are pwned by their CFR/PNAE donors.

Donor, over lunch; “Remember that time when I handed you a check and said someday I’m going to need a favor?”

• singtune says:

Kasich & Christie are Globalist’s & do not have America & her Sovereignty /Constitution as a Priority~! Carson, who knows ? However, he does want the TPP & does have donors. To me all the Candidates are Absolute NO’S for the administration. Carson?

I am sure TRUMP knows who will really work for him~!

• I’m concerned that the corruption in politics is too great for any one candidate to weather.
        I’d prefer that Donald Trump form alliances with less evil opponents so that he may defeat the GOP & go on to earn the presidency.
        Trump could offer Christie the position of US Attorney General.
        I think that Ben Carson could manage the position of US Surgeon General
        Maybe Kasich could resolve the the US education clusterfxxx.
        IDK where those 3 stooges fit best, but how bad could they compromise Trump’s integrity?

Maybe I’m more concerned since the obvious voter fraud in Iowa & it’s likely the powers that be will steal the elections deciding the republican nominee.
        Trump opposing the GOP on his own

• Christie has an Islam problem…

• He has to make some alliance otherwise RNC will combine establishment delegates and go for brokered convention!

• Trumped says:

Lets wait out until Nevada.
      By then its clear who will stay until the end in the race or not and if Trump will carry it himself to the winner takes all states and march 15th were he might wrap up the nomination.

• Benson II says:

Sorry I don’t want any of these losers in the Federal government. Christie can’t even mange his own state and appointed a Muslim to the high court in NJ. He really liked the idea of a gigantic Mosque less than a block from ground zero to. Carson is not a big management guy and would be lost with kind of department under his control. That and we don’t need a liberal to support some of Trumps already pretty liberal ideas in that department.

7. These inconsistent polls make my head spin. Is that the reason they’re doing it, to cause confusion and make it seem like anything is possible so they can more easily cheat for whichever candidate they choose?

• swissik says:

I pay no attention to polls because 99% of them are wrong to begin with. Why would one assume that the polled tell the truth about the subject their are polled for? Does anybody remember the last presidential election and how blatantly wrong the polls were? He who lives by polls dies by polls.

• YES!!! That’s exactly what Jim Condit Jr voter fraud watchdog says they do. Have you watched the video yet? It will tell you everything you need to know. it’s 27 min or you can cue past to around 14:50 minutes. I found it eye opening.

• YESSSSSS! Watch the video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObruTAzimg (scroll to 14:00 min if you want) it will tell you all you need to know how they do it. And yes, manipulated polls showing whatever candidate they want to show is surging IS THEIR FIRST STEP OF THE CHEATING PROCESS. click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObruTAzimg

• Gail Combs says:

Good video. Please keep posting.

Also remember “ALL politics is local” So that means we the grassroots can get our friends together and go after the local politicians to get rid of those blasted voting machines. Join with the Bernie Sanders crowd if need and put to gether a local news story. Local papers always want local news and a coalition of Sanders/Trump will raise eyebrows.

Pass out flyers if needed. Remember 80% 0f the voters think they are not represented and corrupt voting machines plays right into that.

8. azgary says:

Take it for what its worth and consider the source, poll by karate kasich super pac following rubotos loop:

FLASH POLL=> Rubio Drops to 4th Place Following Disastrous Debate

The poll, conducted by the pro-John Kasich New Day for America Super PAC, shows Rubio plummeting to fourth place in the primary here, with 10 percent of the vote. Most of the polling conducted in the immediate days before the debate showed Rubio in second place.

The survey, which was based on phone calls to 500 likely voters (margin of error plus or minus 3 percent), was conducted Sunday, the day following the latest Republican debate. Rubio came under scathing attack from Chris Christie, who cast the first term Florida senator as too unready, ambitious, and superficial to occupy the Oval Office.

9. Joe's Dad says:

Voter fraud is the establishment’s ONLY hope to keep Trump out of the white house. Donald Trump and the American people MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. Vote counters accountability at EVERY caucus/primary/election. NO EXCUSES!

10. mazziflol says:

Interesting that Fiorina is beating Carson…yet wasn’t on the stage.

• Not really so strange.

Unfortunately, Ben Carson failed to dispel the notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing.

• mazziflol says:

Yea, but if debate presence was dictated by poll position, then I think it is interesting. This poll predating the debate and all that.

• yy4u says:

Carson came across as weak and ineffectual when he refused to challenge Cruz on the dirty trick Cruz pulled on him in IA. Had Carson stuck up for himself, I think his poll numbers would have risen. But he is conflict adverse to a dangerous point. We can’t have a president who might accept an apology for 9-11. If he won’t stick up for himself, why would he stick up for us. I think he’s a marvelous man and apparently a superior physician/surgeon but he’s too gentle to be president.

11. keebler AC says:

I’m hearing more people sticking up for Trump now. The response back is “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding!?” followed by every media meme repeated and parroted. People really believe the media. You’ve got to tell them that you know Trump, and he is nothing like the 2D caricature the propaganda news and “gossip” columnists paint. Those who are willing to see the truth will be grateful to you. Those who have inferiority complexes will never see reality because they are invested in criticizing others, the easier the media makes it for them, the better. Tell them to stop putting Trump down to make themselves look superior because it is bad on them.

• Ok, now hear me out on this, because I love Trump to death and plan on supporting him until the end. But there’s one thing he needs to address clearly and unequivocally.

It’s this fiction that’s been going around that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. Trump needs to dispel this immediately, because Obama knows exactly what he’s doing.

• Cameraman says:

You are right of course, but, sadly, Marco-Deetoo has copyrighted that line of argument.

• MfM says:

Obama is doing what he’s told to do. Valerie Jarrett is way to close to him.

• KBR says:

So many said that Marco was just like Obama, a junior senator who had done nothing to earn the Presidency. I happen to agree.

The only differences are that Obama didn’t get caught repeating the same lines over and over, Obama was 1st-black, and Obama’s puppeteers had the MSM bought and paid for before people had begun awakening to the MSM-is-propaganda-liars truth, and PC was strong and harsh.

In other words, Obama is and has always been a puppet, and was never particularly smart.

• Notmeagain says:

I remember though that Obama did parrot his lines: He was repeating, even with same intonations and pauses, Deval Patrick speeches. You may still find them on YouTube. Patrick was Obama’s mini-me pilot project. Hillary called him out on it with some comment about how she didn’t Xerox her speeches. It was well covered up by the usual suspects.

• Tonawanda says:

“But there’s one thing he needs to address clearly and unequivocally. It’s this fiction that’s been going around that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing.”

I respectfully disagree. Trump does not advance his argument or his cause by calling BO evil as opposed to stupid. Stupid covers everything Trump wants to say. Evil is irrelevant to Trump’s argument AND requires additional time proving, proof which is more complicated than the proof of incompetence.

By now people have figured out that BO hates America and is actively destroying this country, or they have not. Folks who have it figured out are already voting for Trump, or for Hillary/Sanders (so the latter can continue the destruction).

Trump is a wise man. For those with ears to hear, he reveals what he really believes. When he says about BO, his incompetence is so bad you have to wonder if something else is going on, Trump means something else is going on (BO’s hatred for America).

And when he says “we have to look into the hatred causing the “medieval” violence in the world and get to the bottom of it, he means medieval islam’s message of hatred is causing the violence in the world.

Thus, Trump sidesteps all sorts of shaggy dog narratives which are useless and distracting to a political campaign (like a discussion of mohammedan “theology” better discussed in other contexts).

A wise man.

• joshua says:

Tonawanda…you have EXACTLY stated the truth re Trump and his positions….Everyone needs to take a whole bottle of CHILL PILLS and stop the wiseazz suggestions of WHAT TRUMP NEEDS TO DO….I am weary of all the peanut gallery pontification going on with the internet blogs….MG, the man is WINNING.

• Notmeagain says:

Exactly. Calling someone malicious or evil evokes a totally different response than calling him clumsy or incompetent. Some people are going to love Obama on some level forever, but they might be able to concede he hasn’t done the best job, and even if it isn’t as harsh as YOU would like to be, it’s still a gain.

• amjean says:

It is unsaid that Obama is destroying the country on purpose.
        If it was said, it would then be the topic of conversation; the
        media not conversing about other important debate topics
        such as Christie pounding Rubio or Trump calling out Cruz
        for his Iowa lies re Carson.

quit beating this drum….it is going no where…..I suspect
        you know that and have your own agenda for posting it.

• joshua says:

Trump is doing a better job saying that Obama’s administration is incompetent. Whatever Obama has planned or thinks is not a subject of fact that Trump can legit comment on other than opinions….Trump is hammering that WASHINGTON is stupid and have no clue what to do….which is a fact as regards Making America Great Again…which is Trump’s winning mantra….he merely needs to focus on his positives, not some speculative conspiracy crap…because that wanders off into ideology and party supporting la la land. Trump is on his message…kindly, everyone leave the TACTICS and MESSAGE for Trump ALONE and watch how a pro makes a BRAND work.

• yy4u says:

Joshua, I agree. When Rubio says Obama is deliberately destroying America (even if it is true) the Lefties bring out their old “communist behind every three” propaganda. It makes the speaker sound like a refugee from the 1960’s (when there WAS a Red behind every tree in Washington but the media was sympathetic). Better for a businessman to say another exec. is incompetent than a conspirator.

• Polar Vortex says:

I’m fine with Trump saying Obama is ineffective and doesn’t know what he is doing. Trump is looking for crossover democrats to support him, and is giving Obama voters a means to save face (Obama was in over his head as opposed to, I was duped by that rat bastard which makes a person feel dumb)

• SharonKinDC says:

Considering the demos Trump is drawing…it’s better not to call out BO as evil. He was the Messiah to many voters. Stupid Messiah is more palatable than evil Anti-Christ. Just sayin’. BO isn’t running. He’s hanging stupid FP around cankles neck…and Kerry’s, should he be a last ditch DNC nom.

• jello333 says:

😉 (But I think lots of people missed your… umm… point.)

• Benson II says:

I don’t agree, here’s why. Trump knows what Obama is and what he’s doing is deliberate but he’s using the generic approach. The generic approach is something everyone can agree with, Democrat, Conservative, Christian, everyone. Americans who still care about America no matter what their affiliation all agree the country is being run by idiots, incompetents and fools. Calling Obama a traitor, Marxist and evil Muslim sympathizer would only be preaching to the choir…us. Trump is speaking to everyone.

• chasingfacts says:

And a little push-back goes a long way. Saw this in my own family which included a discussion on immigration demographics. They are all discussing Trump’s ideas now, instead of Trump they thought they knew.

12. justfactsplz says:

I don’t put much stock in any of the polls. They are too easily manipulated. I believe that Trump is polling much much higher than is reported. The movement and silent majority is YUGE but each and every person must get their butts to the polls as keebler AC says.

13. Juan says:

I would relish that Politico poll result. Kasich at 2nd is harmless … he’s finished after NH. Jeb at 3rd is no big deal, but wonder boy wind-up Marco would be deemed a failure at 4th. Cruz at 5th puts a dent in his claim of momentum. 35 % for Trump will open some eyes & really get the ball rolling in SC.

14. Yeb, with 13%? This is not credible.

Does anyone reading this website know anyone who is an active, enthusiastic Yeb supporter? Anyone at all?

15. AK49 says:

Kasich at 14%? As some Brits I knew used to say, “You’re having a laugh, mate!”

Trump ’16!!!

16. Boudica says:

Does anyone know if those calls for help for Trump to make phone calls, are legit?

17. Tony Keep says:

IMPORTANT! Trump could get rigged out of the election! He must challenge before the New Hampshire and SC primaries! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObruTAzimg

18. Gail Combs says:

I think the polls are already being rigged to show Bush and others are much better supported by voteres than they really are. The Gaslighting of the voters has already started.

Taking a look at that Gateway Pundit FLASH POLL done by the Pro-John Kasich New Day for America Super PAC. It is really really strange looking. The other polls are internet polls so there is a strong helping of voter enthusiasm in the mix. Also the phone survey leaves out several of the candidates forcing people to go with the second choice and there by beefing up the numbers of the GOPe favorites.

DRUDGE — … Weasel Zip — Political Insider….. Super PAC
    Jan 31………………..Feb 1 ………… Feb?…………………..Feb 7
    Total Votes…………Total Votes ……Total Votes…….Total Votes
    1,434,352 Votes … 4,634 Votes….13081 Votes……..500 phone..

Trump ..60% …….. 56.34% ……….. 69%………………..35%
    Cruz ……19% …….. 39.47% …………21%……………….8%
    Rubio …..8% ………. 2.81%………….3.1%……………….10%

Paul ………5%……….. 0.63% …………….?……………….. ?
    Carson…… 2%…………..?………………..2.8%……………. ?
    Kasich …..2% ……….. 0.19% …………0.41%…………… 15%
    Fiorina ….1% ………… 0.26% …………0.34%…………… ?
    Bush …..1%………….. 0.17% ………….0.64%…………..13%
    Christie .1% …………. 0.13% ………….0.52%…………. 8%

**pro-John Kasich New Day for America Super PAC

Cruz at around 20% I can believe. Rubio at around 10% I can believe. Trump 35% I have a bit of a hard time believing and Christie coming out looking better I can also believe

But the rest? Bush jumping from 1% to 13%??? Kasich jumping from 2% max to 15%???

I don’t think so. I think someone is playing head games. I think they shaved 10% to 20% off of the Trump numbers and added 5% to 10% each to Bush and Kasich.

Real Clear Politics
    Trump 30 to 36%
    Rubio 13 to 17%
    Kasich 11 to 17%
    Cruz 9 to 16%
    Bush 7 to 13%
    Christie 4 to 6%
    Fiorina 2 to 6%
    Carson 1 to 4%

Those low numbers for Trump do not agree with the polling company I trust the most. “Rasmussen Reports’ latest weekly Trump Change survey [of 1,000 Likely Voters] finds that most Likely Republican Voters (61%) still believe Trump is likely to be the GOP nominee, but that’s down from a high of 74% a week ago. …. Voters remain pessimistic about America’s future and continue to believe cutting the size of the federal government may help. Just 31% of voters think the country is heading in the right direction.
    Voters still express skepticism about the fairness of elections in this country. Just 21% believe the federal government today has the consent of the governed.”

I wish Rasmussen showed the polling numbers for the top ten candidates individually.

19. NHVoter says:

I don’t mean to sound like a spoilsport, but based on what I’ve seen on the ground, this poll is not too far off the mark. There is quite a lot of enthusiasm for Kasich and it would not surprise me if he were to get second place in NH. I do think Christie should be a bit higher and Rubio should be lower, but overall this poll is quite reflective of what I’ve seen on the ground for a while now.

I honestly wouldn’t mind if Kasich & Jeb/Christie were to get 2nd & 3rd place on Tuesday. It would certainly slow the ‘Marcomentum,’ would hurt Cruz and would help Trump. Neither Kasich nor Christie will go on to win other states & I do think that Jeb would not be that difficult to beat. Yes, the deck is stacked in Jeb’s favor, but Trump isn’t going to rollover and let the Bush machine intimidate him.

Just my two cents.

• chasingfacts says:

Agree NVH The sooner the splitters get out of the human shield position they have taken to protect Bush from too much heat and light, the better Trump can focus the electorate attention on the critical existential problems we are facing and eliminate the
      globalist candidate.

• ZurichMike says:

My brother from Virginia is a volunteer with the Trump campaign there, and drove up to NH to help out in the primaries. He is also observing what you observe about voter preference, although fewer for Kasich and more for Christie. I don’t think Momma Bush helped her little boy out too much — imagine getting your 91 year old mother out in a snow and ice storm because you don’t have the energy or charisma to motivate people. My guess: Trump by double digits, then Christie, Kasich, Jeb!, Cruz, Rubio

• wyntre says:

NHvoter, A NH resident on another blog says this: Is it true?

“It is a full court media press pushing JeB, local radio, TV, you name it. The knives are out against Trump. They are openly mocking him at every opportunity. It will be a miracle if Trump survives the onslaught in NH. It is sickening.”

• NHVoter says:

I have seen some of that, yes. Our state GOP chair has come out against Trump. Totally disgraceful.

I’m cautiously optimistic that Trump will do well here. Don’t be surprised if Jeb! gets 3rd place here.

• yy4u says:

I have said all along that it’s 50/50 whether the Establishment can drag an establishment candidate (Bush, Rubio or Kasich) over the finish line. I have never seen a candidate have so many politicians against him as Trump. Does he have a single endorsement? I got a video yesterday where the Nebraska Senator (can’t remember his name, claims to be a “conservative” is on a “Stop Trump Tour”. That’s how bad it is. Frankly I’d rather vote for a Democrat whom I don’t expect to look out for me than a Republican who is lying and telling me he while at the same time doing everything the Democrat will do. But that’s just me.

20. Melania for 1st Lady says:

I don’t care what the polls say. People of New Hampshire – get out and vote!!!

No doubt that Teddy’s dirty tricks stole Iowa but if more had voted it wouldn’t have made enough impact to matter. I have a suspicion that there were some Trump supporters in Iowa who saw Trump leading all the polls by a decent amount and thought, “Well, I don’t need to vote, Trump has got this, he’s going to win anyway. My one vote won’t matter. I’ll just stay in. It’s kind of cold out anyway.” Let Iowa be a lesson to New Hampshire Trumpers – your one vote DOES matter! We love you, New Hampshire, and we’re counting on you!

I don’t care if we’re leading in the polls by 99 points – don’t believe the polls! You have to vote!!!!

21. LawrencePaul says:

You don’t sound like a spoil sport to me at all. I can live with a Trump double digit lead, even a small one.
    And I agree about Kasich,Trump and Christie. Let the establishment candidates split their vote for as long as possible. Cruz and Carson as outsiders are the ones take votes away from Trump so if they drop it is good for him. Rubio is now a laughing stock in my opinion so no Boy Wonder to worry about, but never believed the Rubio surge hype anyway.
    Thanks for keeping us posted on the comings and goings in NH over the last little while by the way.
    I appreciate it.

22. The dole for me voters rule U S now.

The sit at home non voters are the enabling evil.

23. ZZZ says:

When I see poll results, especially in my state, I say to self, “nobody asked me”. IOW, the sampling is suspect, biased, and not representative of the real world.
    Polls create a meme…so, against the flow.

24. dizzymissl says:

25. Fox Bussiness is full bore anti Trump this morning.

They have the dud former Senator Jud Greg on all Bush league all the time.

Even this bunch lie the eminent domain issue.

• joshua says:

speaking of FOX….Roger Ailes is creating another Megyn Kelly now….

Abby Huntsman, daughter of former GOP MSM presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, is being groomed by Roger Ailes to be the next Megyn Kelly.

Huntsman will debut as “an objective reporter”, before becoming a regular panelist, and, eventually, hosting her own show in a highly condescending manner.

Prior to joining Fox News, Huntsman had stints at Huffington Post and MSNBC, where she viciously attacked conservatives for the amusement of liberal audiences…

NOW THERE IS A TRUMP HATER FOR YOU……

• The old ghoul’s two worthless commie sons want her for night caps.

• georgiafl says:

Huntsman are another powerful, wealthy Mormon clan like Romney.

“Jon Huntsman was born March 26, 1960 in Redwood City, California. His mother is Karen (née Haight) Huntsman, daughter of LDS Church apostle David B. Haight, and his father is billionaire businessman and philanthropist Jon Huntsman, Sr. of the Huntsman Corporation. Through his father, Huntsman, Jr. is the great-great-great-grandson of early LDS Church leader Parley P. Pratt.” Wikipedia

• LawrencePaul says:

Hmmm CNBC, a station that has been lying to it’s half a dozen regular watchers for years that Obama’s recovery is in fact a recovery and not a debt soaked, printed money zero interest induced bubble that is hidden from the general public by manipulated government statistics.
        I wonder if she thinks that Obama’s 4.9% unemployment rate is phony?
        I knew that there was a reason that I don’t own a television.

• wyntre says:

I can NOT stand her.

26. North Korea is China’s live real world lab work on how to run a full bore police state if they ever need to use such a thing.

• Bull Durham says:

Aside from the fact that you are ignorant of the facts, you are spreading disinformation to Americans who need to learn the truth, unfiltered by ideological bullish*t.

China is a huge trading nation. They have one million millionaires. They have more billionaires than any nation (or close to it), and they have hundreds of thousands of bright students in colleges and universities all over the West learning Western values.

They would have no interest in a police state.

Their relationship with North Korea is actually more distant than with South Korea. The South is another trading nation, has huge investments in China, sends its students to Chinese universities and they operate in the region very intimately.

China relationship with NK comes from the closeness of the Communist Parties in both nations. Just that link exists. History in the Korean War 1950-53 is a bond between the peoples of both nations. Chinese lost many thousands of soldiers fighting to preserve the North Korean nation. So they spent blood and flesh there.

Beyond that, China has zero interest in mimicking North Korea.

27. Marsh mellow mouth GOPe/RINO/EvilMoneyCult.

28. RINOKiller says:

If you are posting via mobile,

Switch your mode to desktop mode

That may make a difference

29. burnett044 says:

the truth is painful at times and many that will deny it….few that will speak out against the lies..
    how could you not think the powers that be would not cheat..
    I say the evil in control would do any thing to keep in control..lie cheat..buy people off spin on MSM..watching all this is like watching the Godfather movies….
    If need be they will put a bullet in Trumps head to stop him…you are dealing with pure evil..

as for me I will keep on fighting for Trump and all he stands for ….if not for myself for my children and their children…I can not see this evil and do nothing ..I may lose but for sure you can not win if you do not fight..
    hang tuff Trumpsters

• Sentient says:

I used to think Carlin was wrong about that – that he was overly cynical and paranoid. Now I see that – as Tom Sizemore said in Strange Days – “it’s not whether you’re paranoid, it’s whether you’re paranoid ENOUGH”.

30. JAS says:

Here comes Mr. “low energy” as predicted by SD. With Rubio’s % he’s really up to 26%.

31. Mike says:

Anyone know if it is Microsoft counting the votes again this time?

• Sandra says:

They won’t be. There isn’t a need for it in the primary states where the votes are counted by machine. In Iowa, the stupid slips of paper have to be counted manually and then reported in. Apparently the old reporting method was over the phone.

I was born in Iowa and I have a great fondness for the state, but really, Iowa and the other caucus states need to join the 21st century.

32. rashamon says:

Interview with Diana West, author of “American Betrayal” and columnist, expresses her support for The Donald (and distaste for other candidates’ campaigns) in a lengthy interview on Gilmore & Glahn, a radio program out of MN. As an expert on propaganda in politics, she really attacks the process of those who are trying to play the system. Have a notepad ready for her multiple talking points:

Prior to that on the blog is a detailed breakdown of the tweets implicating the Cruz campaign in highly irregular activities regarding Ben Carson.

33. Americafirst16 says:

Iowa was the practice ground for the future. The Cruz cheating was the work of a single slimmy politician that exploited a situation. The big concern is the Rubio factor in the three counties where there was a major vote shift. You could drive a truck through this manipulation in the counting but it was completely ignored. GOPe success test for phase 1, of change the vote ! There has been little if nothing said about this in the media or other web sites except this one. With Micosoft counting the votes and the chaos at the caucus sites as a cover, it was easy to shift the votes. The test for future fraud was a complete success in Iowa. Now the exact way of rigging the vote will be refined in each state with a combination of computer counting manipulation and false polling data that will set the narrative to provide cover for the deceite. It is happening before our eyes today ! Christie took out Rubio so Jeb could act tough against Trump. This allowed the the uni-party to say Jeb did great. He has found his voice and is surging. The votes will show a huge increase in NH, no win but second or third. Now the Jeb train is rolling and more of the same shanaigans will done will be done in each state by the RINO establishment, until he is the nominee. Each candidate will drop out intern and endorse Jeb along the trail. Also all previous endorsements will switch to Jeb. Under the guise of party unity or pay off for a job in his administration. Come convention time Trump will have 40-45 % of delegates but no majority. No brokered convention needed and Bush wins on the first ballot. Now all is right no need to worry about Hillary and her criminal troubles. A win for the globalists is if either Bush are Clinton are in the Whitehouse. Now this insured even before the Nov election. The computerized counting fraud and poll manipulatation are the giant elephant in the room. Everything else is just a smoke screen. This must be addressed by Trump now just like he called out the donors at the debate . lf this is not done soon all will be lost. But with that said it is still critical all Trump people vote in the primaries at all costs. This will only help to expose this fraud when the time comes. Go Trump give’um hell.

34. Sandra says:

After the Iowa primary I complained that wikipedia had put Rubio in the second position in their results table even though Trump was the true second place finisher. I see it has since been updated.

But no such luck with Google. They show Rubio in the second position. Obviously this was purposeful. Psy Ops at work. They probably use alphabetical order as their excuse. (Google “2016 republican primaries” to see what I’m talking about.)

35. Jett Black says:

Don’t have time today to read through all the comments, so apologies if this has already been said: in all probability, all the ballyhoo about how the polls are inaccurate and can’t really predict election outcomes is assbackward–it’s the caucus/primary results that are wrong and cooked. The polls are, depending on the quality of the polling criteria, accurately stating the relative support for the candidates. We saw (and may see more from Iowa if objections by da Bern and Carson, et al. push forward) that the caucuses and primaries are unreliable and rigged. Hopefully, Trump and Carson can come together to coordinate a poll watching campaign in addition to amped up GOTV efforts. This insurgency can’t work entirely undercover or with drive-by voter engagement. It requires overwhelming popular involvement. We have to ram the truth of the polls down the liars’ full throats.

36. Americafirst16 says:

Nut Shell : Ted Cruz’s campaig plan. Coopting Donald Trump’s positions. While using Clinton campaign ethics and tactics. Who knows how this evil man will govern our nation. Very scary.

37. Howie says:

If Trump can take the GOP nomination he is in the White House. Simple as that.

38. cheekymeeky says:

I’m really disliking the undecideds that are going to keep me up tonight. Someone needs to make a horror movie about these folks who apparently make their decision when they’re standing in line to vote. In my neck off the woods, decisions have been been made months ago. #stopit #stopitnow
    #yugottomesswithme.