Rush Limbaugh: Milk Carton Candidate Rubio Is “Full-Throated Conservative”…

Let there be no doubt how ridiculous this election cycle is (listen):

Marco Rubio is called the “Milk Carton Senator” because he’s no-where to be found when he is supposed to be doing his job. Yet this is who Rush Limbaugh chooses to call a “full-throated conservative”?

rubio milk carton

Rubio has the worst voting record in the Senate, including skipping the last Omnibus vote.

marco_rubio_hiresHowever, Rubio did find time to vote for ObamaTrade (TPA), even though he never read it.

He voted in favor of granting President authority to expand immigration levels without Congress’ consent via Trade Promotion Authority.  In 2015 Sen. Rubio voted in favor of final passage of Trade Promotion Authority bill, H.R. 1314.

This legislation would set up fast-track procedures for the passage of trade deals negotiated by the president. Although Ambassador Froman, the U.S. Trade Representative, repeatedly assured Members of Congress that the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) will not include immigration provisions that require the United States to change its laws, the “Living Agreement” provision of TPP means by its very terms that President Obama, or his successor, can change the provisions of the agreement however he chooses with no input whatsoever from Congress and regardless of what TPA instructs.

And Rubio is infamous for his “Gang of Eight” affiliation for illegal alien amnesty, including his votes with Democrats to block amendments that would have forced border security first.

[…] In a Spanish-language interview Sunday with the network Univision, Sen. Marco Rubio, the leading Republican on the Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform group, made his strongest statement yet that legalization of the nation’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants must happen before any new border security or internal enforcement measures are in place, and will in no way be conditional on any security requirements.

“Let’s be clear,” Rubio said. “Nobody is talking about preventing the legalization. The legalization is going to happen. That means the following will happen: First comes the legalization. Then come the measures to secure the border. And then comes the process of permanent residence.”  (link)

rubio gang of eight

So the candidate who rarely votes, but when he does show up votes for ObamaTrade and wants to give legal status to illegal aliens, is a “full-throated conservative”….

….But the candidate who is against ObamaTrade and wants to build a border wall, Donald Trump, is something less.

Let that sink in for a few minutes.

While you’re mulling that new paradigm over, here’s ObamaTrade:

TPP trade 2

.. And, oh yeah, Marco Rubio also endorsed Mitch McConnell for re-election in 2014.  –LINK

Go Figure.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

696 Responses to Rush Limbaugh: Milk Carton Candidate Rubio Is “Full-Throated Conservative”…

1. fred says:

I used to hear many warnings about FOX and radio talk guys. I blew it off but lately I have listened to them and never really before. So from someone new to Rush and Hannity I can tell with intuition these guys are playing dirty. I can hear it. I’m street wise and survived whole areas full of guys like them. Small time hustlers who don’t know the art of the hustle. Hannity is the worst at it. Someone speaking what they are told to have a different sound to their voice. I,m usually never wrong. The other hustles like the late deciders and Rubios surge and the coin toss and the announcement Carson was out are cheap hustle examples and anyone defending them is making story

• ssupsky says:

Welcome to the light fred

• annieoakley says:

Must be why I quit listening to Hannity first. Liked that he gave Bridget Gabriel uninterrupted time to speak and that is the only good there.

• Maisy says:

Hannity is unfortunately forced to grit his teeth and do the bidding of Rupert Murdoch and aid Rubio in his quest for open borders and the presidency. IF he had principles he would have quit working for Fox when their agenda became clear from Murdoch. I think he is sincere in being against it but money talks and he is listening. I don’t listen to Rush much but his surrender to Rubio is puzzling and unfortunate. He will lose listeners for sure.

• judyw says:

And Rupert Murdoch is doing the bidding of Saudi Prince Alwaleed. It all stinks but gives some level of credibility to Obama’s famous statement “You didn’t build that. Someone helped you build it.”

From The Guardian 12/12/2005
          Fox News was ordered to alter its coverage of the riots in France after a Saudi prince with shares in its parent company News Corporation complained to Rupert Murdoch.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul aziz Al-Saud told a conference in Dubai he had telephoned Mr Murdoch after seeing a strapline on the news channel describing the disturbances as “Muslim riots”.

“I picked up the phone and called Murdoch and said that I was speaking not as a shareholder, but as a viewer of Fox. I said that these are not Muslim riots, they are riots,” Campaign Middle East magazine quoted the prince as saying.

“He investigated the matter and called Fox and within half an hour it was changed from ‘Muslim riots’ to ‘civil riots’.”

The prince said his intervention had been an example of how Muslim people can change the portrayal of their religion in the western media – although few Fox viewers will have his contacts.

• Jennie Walsh says:

I do not trust anyone who did not promote Rand Paul, who was far and away the very best candidate for the presidency.

• martel says:

Hannity actually came out for AMNESTY after Romney lost.. then flipped back when he realized his audience would ditch him.

Rush was never the same after he had the oxycontin scandal. He is deaf now to my understanding and should have taken his retirement when he was on top and still making sense. What he seems to be saying about Rubio sounds to me like he is possibly senile or mentally declining.

The Rush from his prime years actually had good instincts and over-view, but this sounds like a senile old man, or even possibly someone who is serving interests that ‘have something on him’ and attempting to market their candidate.

Trying to compare Rubio to Reagan or conservatism is like reccomending a rattlesnake as one of the best pets for young children. Its such utter lunacy, you have to either be suffering metal impairment or have capitulated to simply being a tool of global interests who fund that amnesty rat-snake.

I havent listened to him in years, but its sad to hear he is a dottering old fool now.

• judyw says:

‘have something on him’…..I’ve always been curious about his heart issue while on vacation in HI at the end of December, 2009.

Remember Obamacare was passed in the senate on December 24, 2009, and passed in the house on March 21, 2010 and Rush was all over that issue — even defiant in praising the health care he received in HI showing US has best system in the world.

I just sensed this was induced electronically from a distance as a message to him that he needed to make some changes in his messaging to his listeners about changes to the US Healthcre system. He seemed to have understood what he has never alluded to and I recognize this may or may not be my imagination.

Here’s a link to some possibilities from a security position on Electronic Harassment.
          If someone uses any electronic device to aid them in invading your person or property for the purpose of gathering information illegally, or for the purpose of causing harm, this is Electronic Harassment.

• Well Greta was my first one to quit listening to after her softball interview of Hillary on Benghazi. They are BFF.

• USA Patriot says:

To Fred:

Good comments, except Rush is much worst because Hannity is more transparent where Rush is much more stealth — a Globalist Trojan Horse who has been cleverly carrying GOPe water for years, while presenting a false face on true Conservatism. And (most) all the Talkers and much of Fox follow E-Rushbo, thus Trump lost Iowa.

America burns while the Talkers enrich themselves.

2. ak49 says:

Done with El Rushbo!

Trump ’16!!

3. Jemima says:

Per Rush’s response to Linda from Tampa today who gave him the low down about her experience as a Tea Party supporter who helped send Rubio to the Senate and was then burned. They had let him know his stance on immigration wasn’t acceptable. He responded that he heard them and would represent their concerns once in office. But the opposite happened and Rubio became a member of the gang of 8. Rush responded flippantly at first. Then explained that he’d been informed by some back room strategists that the best way to change the entrenched GOP establishment power grip was with a candidate like Rubio who could appeal to Establishment voters while moving the GOP to the right. He stupidly bought in to this nonsense. They all assumed Rush’s icon status would be enough to convince people that Rubio was a true Conservative and deserving of the Presidency despite everything Rush had noted about Rubio previously. Lazy and naïve and duplicitous. Note to Rush: Lie down with dogs ……

• carolmcd says:

Hard to make Republicans more conservative with the country overrun by immigrants who prefer liberals. People need to look at California as a warning of what Democrats want to do to the whole country.

• GSR says:

Spot on. This country is overrun with legal and illegal immigrants. It’s a shame. And the DC political class have nothing to say about it except, we must have more, more, more aliens here…until they outnumber and out vote native born Americans. That’s the goal.

• judyw says:

I heard that “Rush meltdown”. His explanation of “trying to be funny” did not resonate with the obvious emotion of shock at being “called out” in a very nice articulate way for trying to shove this Rubio BS down listeners throats. His influence is waning and he knows it. Today I’m done with Rush. After the 1st Republican debate I was done with Fox News.

It’s really rather liberating to have fewer voices in the mix of what I sift and sort through. Makes this space even more precious! Thanks to all who make it such a trusted place to regain our equilibrium. The filters offered here help us maneuver through all the crap and peek behind curtains we didn’t even know existed. I remember early on when I first came here the “Truth Has No Agenda” meme really drew me in and you prove it over and over again! So again THANK YOU!🙂

• Jemima says:

Many of Rush’s listeners are now more informed than he is. He seems to have retreated into a bubble with a few backroom big shots feeding him info for the day’s analyses. He brushes off anything that doesn’t fit the narrative of supporting Cruz and Rubio. How long can this continue? Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• helix35 says:

Just started listening to Alex Jones.

• I go to Infowars almost everyday but I never “listen” to Alex Jones. If you follow him for any length of time you will get all the hype on new conspiracies and then they just dwindle away with no explanation of why what was predicted never happened. I also find the commenters there to be very angry and very “…phobic” – you fill in the blank. The site has some info you will not find too many other places which is why I log in but I do my own thinking/investigation.

4. Guy Stumpman says:

Haha…the story has a picture of ole Rush Limpballs right under the headline. Yeah I can spot the phony alright…looking right at him.

5. Jeff Coley says:

Any which way you look at it, the old GOPe is dead.

Rubio WAS considered a pretty solid conservative UNTIL he went wobbly on immigration and joined the Gang of 8. For me, that’s a deal breaker, but hey …

In all candor, if Marco Rubio is the WORST possibility to win the GOP Presidential nomination, then we’re in pretty good shape. Donald Trump is still the odds-on favorite, Ted Cruz is a distant second and Rubio MIGHT be strong if he can consolidate the “not Trump, not Cruz” faction. But even that is doubtful, and Trump may have it all sewn up by April.

• yy4u says:

Are you kidding, Jeff? A 44 year old with NO experience doing ANYTHING other than running for office and once there doing what he’s told by the Establishment. I have two never evers — Bush and Rubio. I’ll listen and consider all the others, but for me Bush and Rubio are worse than the alternative. I’ve thought this from the get-go; just haven’t voiced it here.

• TheFenian says:

Rubio ? RUBIO ????

Let me be very clear: no candidate is better voicing or articulating what is wrong with the boy Rubio than Chris Christie. I’m not talking “issues” here, I’m talking Christie’s correct assessment that a boy who pre-selects reporters for questions, doesn’t campaign for fear of exposure, and is incapable of speaking off the cuff has no business running for president.

Please tell me ONE thing Rubio has accomplished or run? Please point me to ONE piece of video evidence showing Rubio being interviewed unscripted.

Christie is doing us a HUGE favor with his relentless attack on Rubio’s complete and total ineligibility. Let him keep doing it.

• Maisy says:

I’m with you on this- no way Rubio!!!!

• Another 1st term Senator that barely votes? Have we not already seen this movie? Never will Rubio get my vote.

6. Melania for 1st Lady says:

As an American under the age of 139, I am shocked to learn that AM radio is even still a thing.

Is this how people listen to this Rush Limburger guy?

7. WeThePeople2016 says:

Rush had done his subtle hints in the past on Rubio by saying that he was a conservative. That Gang of 8 was just that he was “forced” into it according to Rush. I never forgot that. This does not surprise me that he is doing this. Hannity has always included Rubio in the conservative count too. My guess is that both of these guys along with Levin are losing listeners daily.

8. This is of course the next stage of the plan, use Cruz to slow down Trump, and then bring Rubio into the spotlight and sell him as ‘the real deal’.

Cruzbots are going to get whiplash, from how fast Cruz will be thrown under the bush… Err bus, I mean.

And then, once Rubio serves his purpose, it Jeb will be positioned somehow, or the GOPe will go nuclear and use the brokered convention to get what they want, and have always wanted.

9. carolmcd says:

Again, it does not matter how conservative a candidate appears on most issues if they are pushing for more immigration, conservatism is incompatible with mass immigration. Look at California as the future for the whole country if Rubio’s donors have their way.

Read Phyllis Schlafly.

• GSR says:

Spot on. All these issues are pointless as long as we have mass immigration. You think exactly like me! 😉

• greg789blog says:

Agree. California tried to stop it in ’69 when Cesar Chavez, Walter Mondale and Ralph Abernathy, successor to MLK, marched to the Mexican border to protest the use of illegals and visa workers. Chavez said he fought against illegal labor for 30 years and got no where. California tried again in 1994 with Prop 187, the first “anti illegal immigrant” law in the country. It passed with 60% of the vote. A dual citizenship Federal Judge, Mariana R. Pfaelzer, granted an injunction at the request of Mark D. Rosenbaum of the ACLU but she refused to make a final decision. That blocked the State of California from going forward on appeal until a new governor took office. He refused to appeal her decision and was recalled but by then it was too late. The initiative, Prop 187, was known as SOS or Save Our State was dead and the last hopes for California were gone. Rubio will end the last hopes for the U.S.
      Trump 2016

10. lo says:

Rush, if you here, I’m on day 2 of not listening to you anymore! You lost me and I will not be back. I lump you in with all the other disloyal elite establishment. Enjoy your millions! Hope selling out middle America was worth it!

11. PatriotKate says:

Wayne Madden report on Rubio’s past. Racy!

12. joshua says:

RUBIO….Cuba’s response to the USA for the Bay of Pigs…..

13. GSR says:

Funny, I haven’t listened to Rush or Levin in about two weeks now. And I used to never miss them each and every day.

Can’t listen to Beck, he’s off his meds and has become way too much like a televangelist.

I can listen to Laura occasionally and likewise Savage.

Breitbart radio on the Patriot (Sirius XM) is a good program, seven days a week.

14. jojo says:

It is truly freedom when I have so few talking heads I listen to anymore. It started when I dropped my cable 2 years ago because I yelled at Fox and had restless sleep. Now I stream. Turned off the radio and listen to my selections from the internet as I’m doing the dishes. I love it and I’ve never been more informed. Thanks to all the articles and posts in CTH I’m sleeping much better knowing there are so many people that think along the same lines. GO TRUMP! Keep cleaning house in the media and GOPe. I’m getting people registered who have never been interested before. It’s a joy to behold.

15. R. T. says:

Oh, he’s “full-throating” something alright.

16. John M says:

I heard that, and took it as Limbaugh dishonestly playing at being uncommitted, perhaps with an eye to his ratings.

Unless you care to see the US go the way Europe is going these days, your choice is narrowed to Trump or Cruz. The last time I checked, some 20% of registered Democrats are inclined to vote for Trump, while moderate/establishment Republicans shy away from Cruz. Go figure.

I’d rather have someone who speaks the truth and a win this time around, thanks.

• MVW says:

Cruz talks one way and does the other, TPP/TPA, amnesty, Iran, audit the Fed, etc. you name it. Cruz has Goldman Sachs – Bush – 666 appended to his name. Obama Care Supreme Court Justice John Roberts was Cruz’s pick. These guys always deliver on cue.

17. standingpat says:

Limbaugh jumped the shark.

18. tydurden1984 says:

I have been a daily listener to Rush for years and I trusted what he had to say.

That being said, I’m afraid he showed his true colors with his Rubio endorsement this week. Even the way he talked about Rubio was bizarre. He couched it with “Even though he was part of ‘Gang of Eight’ and wants amnesty…” and then kind of segued into some kind of “hey, we all make mistakes” monologue. It was really awkward and didn’t make a lot of sense.

Rush is known for shooting straight and “making the complex understandable.”

After this week’s revelation, I’m done with him. Next he’s going to be shilling for McCain, McConnell, and Romney, and all those other full-throated conservatives.

19. k9puppy says:

I heard this live today, and was livid. What a sad day for America. Rush needs to go down w/all the rest, never thought I would feel that way. I had lots of respect for Rush, but all I could ask is what did he get in return for saying that about Rubio? Rush needs to feel some #ColdAnger.