January 12th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion Thread

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Presidential Race and/or any of the candidates therein.

GOP candidates 2 mashup

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

421 Responses to January 12th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion Thread

1. TwoLaine says:

Shocking! Hallmark Channels “Home & Family” is talking about “13 Hours” and has the 3 Vets on.

2. So, MoveOn.org is endorsing Bernie Sanders. This looks like an anti-Trump Pro Clinton operation. They vow to mobilize independent voters and IMO those who may want to vote for Trump.

MoveOn is poised to mobilize thousands of volunteers, make thousands of phone calls to potential voters, and recruit more small-dollar donors to support Sanders. MoveOn’s first priority will be turning out its 43,000 members in Iowa and 30,000 members in New Hampshire—the first caucus and primary states, where polling shows the candidates running neck-and-neck.

3. “Monday on his radio show, conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh suggested he may “reactivate” his 2008 “operation chaos,” in which he urged his listeners to participate in the Democratic Party’s presidential primary and vote for then-Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) against the eventual nominee, then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), in order to prolong the Democratic Party’s primary contest.”

Yup, Rush may ask his listeners to not vote for Trump and vote for Hillary instead. Can you believe this? I think we just found the most lunatic method of supporting Cruz in Iowa that I have ever heard.

Full story here –> http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/11/limbaugh-we-may-have-to-reactivate-operation-chaos-but-this-time-for-bernie/

• Wow. I’d ask what he’s been smoking, except……

Yikes.

• Rush instead should be working on keeping Trump supporters, if he continues on like this he will lose us and his little plan on getting lawlessness Canadian Cruz into the White House will backfire AGAIN on Republicans.

• 2x4x8 says:

The One Worlders pay well, and Rush is taking

what Rush will not “reactivate” is his “other” Hillary Clinton political organizing

Hillary was appointed by President Bill to taken on the Health Care issue, she was going around the country from west to east on a tour to discuss the issue with Americans, so Rush found out what cities she was going to be in and Rush broadcast each one, resulting in listeners swarming the venue, more protesters than supporters at every stop

Rush “could” do that kind of activism on ObamaCare Repeal but won’t, its favored by CoC

• LoreneTN says:

I heard him say that. Clearly a covert move against Trump.

• NCPatriot says:

Rush actually is probably feeling some “heat” from his listeners who are Trump supporters——-since he spent 23/4 hrs today talking about Hillary vs Bernie and the last 15 minutes on Trump–but not in a negative way.

As to operation “chaos”——I don’t think he would try that until after the first 2-3 primaries. But there is no way he will get the Trump people to fall for that IMO.
        He likely knows that.

• Rudy Bowen says:

‘Ef Limbaugh. There is no ‘we’ where he and I are concerned. I am sick of his narcissistic ranting and phony ‘conservatism’. As with Levin.

4. Kent says:

Dew WHUT!? “Farrakhan Agrees With Trump Plan to Limit Muslims Entering US”….

I wasn’t sure I read it right….but I watched the video….just google “Farrakhan Trump”…..it’ll pop right on infowars……..

Amazing……..

• Taqiyya. They’ve fully embraced it.

• Kent says:

Yeah…I considered that….I def look for the psyops side of ‘news’…

But the one thing that got me….he called out obamahammed on his efforts to destabilize secular guhvamints in the middle east…he called the invasion of Europe by ‘refugees’ what it is…..an invasion and destabilization.

A further note on the infowars website….a full one hour video interview with LF to be revealed jan 20 2016….references were made to LF’s…what? change of heart? oh…wait…I think it was called ‘his views have evolved’….

Never would I have guessed that he and I would see eye to eye….and I’m not sure we do but the video I watched is encouraging….

I’ll wait and see…BTW…I follow your posts regularly..one of my favorites…there seems to be walls built against my ‘liking’ posters….I don’t know why……

• Never would I have guessed that he and I would see eye to eye…

Yeah, that makes TWO of us… I guess that just goes to show you that even the worst of the worst “get it right” every now and then. But THAT statement by Farrakhan left me totally flabbergasted! Who knew?

• Kent, I also have problems with Likes for posters. Sometimes, it takes abut ten minutes after I get on CTH, but after that I can Like. What always works for me though is if I Reply to a post, then I can immediately Like. Hope this helps.

• mariner says:

“Stunned” is a good one-word description for me after seeing this.

I’ve seen some of this past stuff, and the last thing I expected was to see him calmly, logically discussing illegal immigration, Obama and Trump.

Just WOW!

• winky says:

Do we trust Farrakhan after he said this not too long ago?….perhaps the motive to agree with Trump is to cause disfavor by association

• RoninInCA says:

Two possibilities IMO.. 1. as you pointed out disfavor by association.. OR 2. Political or actual survival.. People are tired of others inciting violence against others.. LF is on the wrong side of the LAW.. An Americans have had enough of it. JMO

• Kent says:

Trust Farrakhan????…hmmmm…….not even…

But the old dude did make a positive impact on my psyche…(and I don’t mean ‘old dude’ as disrespect…he’s the age of my dad).

Tell you what I think may have happened…purely speculation without the slightest hint of substantiation implied or inferred on my part…….

I think DT may have had a conversation with him….couple of ‘hard cases’ having an honest chat.

The fact LF called out Obama on the Arab Spring results infers that he has indeed rethought his position and his rhetoric….he even sounded convincingly patriotic in his statements…and I don’t think DT, if the speculated conversation occurred, convinced LF of anything he wasn’t already thinking…(not that it isn’t obvious)….

I’m willing to wait and see what comes of this…nothing ventured nothing gained…

And his support would go a LONG way towards getting this nation back on the right track….

which would be Trump as POTUS…

• Jo McIntyre says:

How many readers here feel confident about the info on wnd.com? What about info.wars? To me, they have always seemed very flaky, weird, aliens-have-landed kinds of sites.

• mariner says:

Roger that.

Three years ago would you have believed the extent to which globalists control both the Democrats and Republicans as well as the media and even “conservative” talk radio?

I don’t visit either wnd.com or info.wars, but I’ve seen a few minutes of some of their videos. I would no longer be surprised if some of their supposedly flaky conspiracy theories turn out to be right on.

• I’m in the same boat with you on this. I’m not a big visitor of InfoWars and WND, but mostly that’s because the trolling on their comment boards is so intense, one can’t have an intelligent conversation. Which is precisely WHY there is so much trolling – so people can’t extend things intelligently.

Alex Jones was light years ahead on Snowden’s stuff. Sorry – that buys a LOT of credibility with me. Some of their stuff is overly breathless for the known data, but a lot of it is not. I’m betting that the Trump DOJ will be revealing a lot of what is now speculative to be on the money.

WND was even further ahead on Hillary, Islam, knock-out, and all the rest. I enjoyed them back in the Clinton years, before they had commenting, but they’re not as cutting edge as they used to be, so I don’t really need to go there any more. However, EVERY bit of knowledge about the Clinton Crime Family passed through breaking stories on WND back in the day, before these things became stubbornly admitted footnotes in “authoritative” work by the NYT and WaPo. So WND deserves major kudos, too.

Now – as for aliens (and I’m talking LGMs – not the border-crossing kind). For those of us without over-the-top secret clearances, it’s all voodoo and speculation. I have not been to InfoWars in a while, so if that stuff has gotten out of the comments, my eyebrows are officially raised. But if so, then it’s a good thing, IMO.

I’m a scientist. If there is one thing that the universe teaches, it’s that repetition is the rule, and uniqueness is the really, really oddball exception. Then do the rest of the math. There is simply no way that there aren’t LGMs out and about, and down here every once in a while, or maybe way more often than we realize. Even if this is a wildlife refuge or an experimental zone, which nicely finishes the puzzle – yeah – borders invite crossing, even when the signs say “keep out”.

I think these things need to be thought about openly – though perhaps not here – for multiple reasons. One is so that we’re better citizens, and not neighborhood thugs or planet-trashing lowlifes, taking our bad habits on the road. But the most important is so that we’re citizens. Sovereign, respected, and not-to-be-f###ed-with citizens. Not subjects.

That pattern starts here and now. This world itself needs to be the Federation unto itself – not the friggin’ Romulan Empire. So national sovereignty matters – at least to most of us – even if a bunch of starstruck globalists want to throw it all away.

In that respect, I think considering the “alien questions” is extremely useful, because a lot of stuff on Earth becomes surprisingly clear by doing so.

OK – tin foil hat is back in the drawer. Where was I?

Oh, yeah!

TRUMP 2016 FTW!!! 😉

• 2x4x8 says:

who controls American Islam?
      Black Boy Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam
      The Refugees are Arabs
      who controls Arab Islam?
      Not Farrakhan
      Who has done more @ttacking of Western Civilization here?
      9-11, San Bernardino etc
      add a new Cry Bully

5. Southern Son says:

I can’t pay much attention to bernie(imagine”President BERNIE”, hilarious enough to scare me). I don’t want to miss a minute of hilLiary’s kamakazi run at the ever closer cliff of inevitability, that everyone knows she doesn’t have the climb rate to clear. Not so much Karma, but Poetic Justice!!

6. Jeff says:

RUT ROW …looks like Hillary has lost the backing of Soros

“Contributors to MoveOn.org have included financier George Soros who gave $1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave $500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; and Linda Pritzker, of the Hyatt hotel family, who gave $4 million to the joint fundraising committee.[14]” ~ wiki

The battle line now ….WHO will play the Cloward and Piven card first ?

Hillary or Bernie ? WHO will announce a ” guaranteed annual income ” FIRST !!

We saw how many took the bait on the promise of FREEEEE HEALTH CARE ….how many this time ?

“The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of “a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty”.[1][2]” ~ wiki

Sanders campaign endorsed by MoveOn.org
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has won the endorsement of MoveOn.org, a grassroots organization that has been at the forefront of liberal causes. MoveOn says the Vermont senator was…
    bigstory.ap.org

• Jeff says:

Bernie / Biden ticket in the offing ? Seinfeld’s BEST writers can’t duplicate what happens everyday in Obamanation

• No, Bernie-Warren against Clinton-Biden. Biden would take over the Clinton part when Hillary goes to the Federal Country Club (politically correct for ‘prison’). Remember that Warren would not endorse Clinton for POTUS (the ONLY woman Demoncrat Senator to not endorse her) right after she met privately with Sanders. So Bernie will add Warren as his running mate and all the far left will gravitate to him.

7. TheTorch says:

Donald Trump Rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa on Tuesday

at the University of Northern Iowa West Gym
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 6:00 PM (CT) 7:00 PM (ET)

YouTube (News Universe)

YouTube (Right Side Broadcasting)

YouTube (Fox 10 HD)

*not confirmed by Fox 10 but will likely be live streamed nearer event time

8. I wonder if Rand Paul’s decision to skip the “Kiddie Table” Fauxbait is an omen that he is soon to drop out of the race? I had pegged Santorum or Huckabee to be the next to go, but maybe Rand is just going to throw the towel in out of disgust?

9. KitKat says:

Rush seems to be studiously avoiding Cruz’s NBC issues.

• JRD says:

I’m sure Rush has received plenty of hate e-mail from Rush 24/7 subscribers.

I know I ripped him another one.

• Angela says:

Rush hates Trump. He just tries to be sneaky about it because he doesn’t want to lose listeners.

• KitKat says:

I gave him ten minutes, then turned him and his yakking about Hillary off. I’m sure I’m not the only one who cut the cord.

• BenY says:

I know after about 20 yrs. I have put him on my no hear list, along with Levin and Fox.

• grainofsalt says:

I’ve stopped listening to him since the time he kept on saying that Cruz is the dark horse and will surprise us in the end. In a way it sure did surprise me with the current NBC issue.

• ediegrey says:

You were smart – he kept me listening cause he said he was going to talk about Trump and I wanted to hear what he would say after yesterday. After endless junk on Hillary and Bernie and football of course, he finally got to Trump, almost at the end of this long boring show – then he just read some polls (Trump ahead!) and articles putting Trump down – half-heartedly – no mention of Cruz and the birth thing that I heard. Hmmmm – I can’t take any more Rush.

10. jackmac says:

“Despite all the attention to this issue in the last week, still only 46% of Iowa Republicans are aware that Cruz was not born in the United States. In fact, there are more GOP voters in the state who think Cruz (34%) was born in the United States than think Barack Obama (28%) was. Donald Trump knows what he’s doing when he repeatedly brings up this issue- 36% of Cruz voters aren’t aware yet that he wasn’t born in the United States, and 24% of Cruz voters say someone born outside the country shouldn’t be allowed to be President.”

11. Trump’s Monday 11-Jan radio interview with Michael Savage. He relates his strategy on how to take on the GOPe for the nomination as well as other stuff.

The link is a very tiny line of text near the upper banner…

12. John Denney says:

“Countering 91-year-old Eagle Forum founder Phyllis Schlafly’s surprise support for Donald Trump, very much connected to her concerns about the long-term effects of immigration on the American electorate, Leadership Institute founder and president Morton Blackwell has now enthusiastically endorsed Iowa frontrunner Ted Cruz.”

• Morton Blackwell has now enthusiastically endorsed lawlessness in the land.

• JRD says:

Blackwell is a nothing in the conservative movement compared to Phyllis Schlafly who is an institution.

Televangelist Ted’s superPAC wrote a check to Blackwell for his endorsement just like they did to the evangelical Christian special interest groups in Iowa.

Trump didn’t write Phyllis Schlafly a check for her endorsement. He was pleasantly surprised by it, humbled, and exceptionally grateful for her acknowledgement.

Televangelist Ted is just another corrupt politician, freshman senator without any accomplishments while Trump is an accomplished executive.

Televangelist Ted is all about Ted while Trump is all about the American people.

• RINOKiller says:

He has no substance.

He is more of the senior voice of the Establishment!

13. TwoLaine says:

That should raise her poll numbers. 😉

14. bertdilbert says:

Obama made a little comment regarding Trump: “Talk to me after he is president”. Wanna bet Trump forces the issue for Obama to talk ha ha.

15. Regina says:

here we go – Joe Biden on 2016: ‘I’ve Learned Never to Say No’

16. Does anyone else notice how Trump seems to nonchalantly toss out a ‘talking point’ like this Cruz birth thingy about a week before the next debate? Last time it was the temporary halt to Muslim refugees until they could be vetted. It then steers the discussion and puts the rest of the people on the stage on edge… Very interesting! I wonder what he will toss out before the debates with Hillary (or whomever it ends up being) this Fall… Maybe Huma can run for POTUS under the Cruz rules of NBC so they can still have a progressive woman in office.

Also, a question; if Hillary gets arrested or she pulls out of the race for some other Right Wing Conspiracy issue, how can anyone step in and take her place without registering for the primaries (they are closed)? To do this they would need to anoint someone at the convention who did not go through the primaries, eh? That will not be pleasant for the Dumocrat Party at all.

17. NHVoter says:

18. NHVoter says:

19. Michael Savage Interviews Donald Trump on The Savage Nation (Monday 1-11-16)

GOP Presidential candidate and front-runner Donald Trump called into The Savage Nation today and spoke with Michael Savage.Published on Jan 11, 2016

20. Alberto Gonzalez former Attorney General of US just told Neil Cavuto on Fox business that Ted Cruz may not be a NBC and that it hasn’t been litigated. Its up in the air says the former US Attorney General for W

21. Alberto Gonzales said he doesn’t know who has standing but that Congress could pass a law defining Cruz as Natural Born Citizen to clear up confusion. GOD I LOVE THIS! This grenade just keeps exploding.

22. snaggletooths says:

Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl was in court Tuesday at Fort Bragg, North Carolina for a pre-trial hearing.
    He faces charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.
    Bergdahl disappeared from his military post in Afghanistan in 2009 – then kidnapped and held by the Taliban for five years.
    He was released in a prisoner exchange for five Guantanamo bay detainees in 2014.
    Tuesday’s hearing comes before Bergdahl’s expected court-martial scheduled for early august.
    If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison for desertion and life in prison on the misbehavior charge.

Like that Trump brings Bergdahl up every couple events, notice no other candidate does.

23. Meanwhile at the Naval Observatory (Bidens current home), I’m guessing he’s furiously making fund raising calls, talking to Elizabeth Warren and taking bets with his staff of whether or not Hillary declares a health emergency or an indictment occurs first. All because Trump called out Hillary’s hipocrisy on sexism, which opened the door to her weakness, and giving Sanders a little backbone.

24. musicdoc2020 says:

Any chance that Trump is regretting hitting Hillary so hard this early? Or perhaps she’s folding faster than he ever imagined? It almost seems like the Democratic Party might be heading into full panic mode a bit early.

• TheTorch says:

It is very interesting, you know Trump joked about running against Sanders, well if things continue as they are it might happen (personally I doubt it, but who knows, this is the Democratic party after all!). I actually think there is more of a chance that Biden does end up running with Warren as VP may be.

But if HRC survives the nomination process and perhaps even the FBI investigation, one thing is for sure, the stench surrounding this woman is palpable.

• SharonKinDC says:

Early on, Trump said several times he thought he’d be running against Biden. It was a sensible position, because it was clear HRC was going to be in deep doo-doo…

Now it looks like there is a mobilization for Bernie. If it’s a Bernie/Trump race, there should be no doubt Trump wins big. If there is a doubt, there is either rampant cheating or the USA is DONE.

• Sharon, I saw a snippet the other day that Obama is considering auto bailouts. If this is true, it would be to take the rust belt states and blue collar workers away from Trump.

• Jo McIntyre says:

And again, Georgia, Ford Motors will not need a bailout! They just reported record income for the sixth year in a row and a Yuge! extra one-time only dividend, in addition to their regular dividend. Trump would love to talk about them – maybe ask why they are doing so well, when GM and Chrysler maybe aren’t doing so well? (IDK, I don’t follow those two.)

• It must have been an old video; the U.S. auto industry is making money right now and in no danger unless we get into another prolonged recession. No worries.

• SharonKinDC says:

You’ve got to be kidding. Be cheaper to give everyone a free car. BO’s bailouts tend to be loads more expensive then they should cost AND don’t pay off in results.

• Nnud says:

All this talk about biden running for democrat president is meaningless.
        He has missed deadlines for getting on democrat primary ballot in many states

• Martin says:

Nope. Trump will beat whoever their nominee is.

• mad3703 says:

No regrets. Mr. Trump has an arsenal locked and loaded. He could keep at it for years. Same for anybody they throw at him.

• Kent says:

I would tend to doubt that he is much prone to regret….

I, however, wouldn’t regret it one bit if she wound up in an orange yet not fashionably cut coverall….-:-}

• Athena the Warrior says:

Doubt it, he has his strategy planned out. She’s off her game since he schlonged her over Bill’s horrible past. Cruz is getting more shrill since his eligibility became an issue.

This is quite amusing to watch.

25. nwtex says:

26. If Cruz is not eligible all his Iowa delegates will go to RNC and they can give to any candidates they want. This is another way to take down trump at the convention!
    TTUMP BE AWARE OF THESE Wolves!!

27. Dora says:

28. wyntre says:

My latest theory about the HRC debacle:

I think she was forced into the campaign by the POS because he has all the dirt on her. I don’t think she wanted to run but was blackmailed into serving as a “Placeholder” candidate by the WH and Valjar. Biden’s announcement of his NON-candidacy in the Rose Garden last year, flanked by the POS, was beyond bizarre. The speech he delivered was far more like an announcement of his candidacy than a declaration he wasn’t going to run.

Over the past few days, with the “rise” of Bernie, the endorsement of Sanders by Moveon and Biden’s less-than-flattering comments about HRC, not to mention the tightening noose of emailgate and the FBI assigning 150 agents to the case, HRC is sinking fast. IMHO, it’s by design.

If/when Bernie wins Iowa and NH Biden can ride to the Dim Party rescue with Elizabeth Warren by his side after HRC begs out because of on-going health issues. At that point the deal for her not to be prosecuted by the FBI/DOJ goes into effect.

29. I’m still laughing. Trump really wants us to join together and solve this problem

Such a serious problem for Ted & the GOP. Great doubt, Dems will sue! Let’s all work together to solve this problem. https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/01/11/through-ted-cruz-constitutional-looking-glass/zvKE6qpF31q2RsvPO9nGoK/story.html

30. Murse says:

Rubios boots!

31. Murse says:

Jeb the leader.

• TheTorch says:

Honestly the ADs from Jeb are so childish it is actually embarrassing. This is the work of Mike Murphy which just about sums up the Jebby campaign for what it is.

I think it may even happen in the next debate that Jebby gets utterly destroyed by either Trump or one of the other candidates, you just sense it is going to happen… He is a total joke, and he is indeed an embarrassment to the Bush family. What a sad, pitiful man he is.

32. Miss America says:

Is Trump wrong about anything? At the Fort Mill rally last Friday, Trump said Alabama would win the title game, much to the dismay of all the Clemson fans in attendance. Darn if he wasn’t right.

33. jackmac says:

34. NHVoter says:

35. I can’t stand Liz Mair. She is a scumbag and a moron. I do love me some Ann Coulter. She is tough, hot, smart and mean. 🙂

36. NHVoter says:

In an interview with SE Cupp (ugh) for Glamour magazine nasty Carly Fiorina says that Hillary would wipe the floor with Trump & won’t commit to supporting him if he wins the nomination. What a B.

• TheTorch says:

She has lost the plot completely. She was on Laura Ingraham’s show I think shortly before Christmas, and she was saying similar things, in fact her appearance was a disaster for her in so many ways, she clearly can’t handle being irrelevant. Can’t see her hanging around much longer.

• SharonKinDC says:

Oh, I heard that interview. Someone posted it. UGH! Laura even tried to give iCarly an out… You know, she’s actually MORE tone-deaf than either Kasich or Bush. That’s quite a feat!

Her ONLY mantra is ‘I’m a woman, I can beat Hillary, vote for me…a woman’

• No wonder she is at the kiddies table !!

37. RINOKiller says:

Watch Trump get more hits during The Furher’s State Of The Kingdom Address than it being watched.

38. JoeS says:

CHECK THIS OUT:

Ted Cruz was heckled today by two protestors, and I THINK the second heckler was the SAME GUY that Trump ejected recently.

Here is the link (sorry that it is from the nut case Glenn Beck Blaze site):

39. Jo McIntyre says:

I do hope that Mr. Trump gets the difference between the yen (Japanese currency) and the yuan (Chinese currency). Could have been a “misspeak,” but sounded bad.

40. NHVoter says:

41. runthetable says:

Biden included in the polls again, that is the signal

• It’s too late to get into the primary of most states. The only hope would be a Demoncrat brokered convention but if a candidate goes through the primaries and gets enough delegates it’s over isn’t it? How did Obama steal the 2008 nomination from Hillary even though the won? Anyone know?

42. Backspin says:

This may have been mentioned here , ( I sure didn’t hear it on MSM ) /Politico – The Hill – C-Span report Congressman Steven Palazzo ( R ) Miss. introduced a resolution to Censure and rebuke pOTUS for over reach on executive actions . ( 5 days and not a word in the “legacy” press.)
    All their newswires broke that day !!

43. Dora says:

44. Athena the Warrior says:

Canadian Bacon boy Teddy is taking shots at Trump accusing him of using Leftist tactics to accuse him of not being an NBC. Um Teddy, he used YOUR law Professor.

Teddy isn’t handling this well at all little liar crybaby. Game on little boy, game on.

45. RINOKiller says:

We have soldiers that Iran has taken and the Furher is going to call making a deal with the enemy an accomplishment in his SOTK address.

What a…………………… (fill in the blank [s])

46. Sanj says:

Crowd tonight appeared to be muffled, and it could have been innocent, but tomorrow night in Pensacola Florida will be a totally different environment. Morning Joe Scarborough’s brother is emceeing the event and has been tweeting it out to Corey and the gang. Cant wait!!

47. From Michael Savage, and I quote: “And that’s what I’m trying to tell you about today, because Donald Trump, in many ways, in his motto, “make America great again,” is trying to tell America, get off the floor, don’t let the liberal wimps keep you down, and it’s time for us to bounce back.”
    Read more at http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/01/michael-savage-newsletter-its-time-to-get-up-off-the-mat/#WBhygsmZuas0VRSe.99