Donald Trump Rally, Reno Nevada – 4:00pm EST Live Stream

Candidate Donald Trump is holding a campaign rally today in Reno Nevada at the Reno Events Center at 1:00 PM PST / 4:00pm EST

Live Stream #1 – Live Stream Link #2 – Live Stream Link #3

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

268 Responses to Donald Trump Rally, Reno Nevada – 4:00pm EST Live Stream

1. El Torito says:

Agreed – let’s focus on the nomination. He should be able to choose almost anyone and win, after that.

2. Reading the Cruzbot’s twitters I discovered that even they know Cruz has a problem with the Dem’s charging him with a suit over his Canadian birth issue. Their solution? And I kid you not, verbatIm: “It doesn’t matter because Hillary’s going to get indicted so it won’t be a problem.”

So, the Cruzbots that acknowledge the problem think it will just magically disappear if Clinton will be indicted? This is the Cruz hopeful strategy?

Talk about not having America’s best interest in mind. Even if there is a chance they’d bring suit, and at this point it is no longer just a chance but a threat and a promise, and tie him up in court and therefore tie this country up pushing it over the edge it’s teetering, they should all rethink Cruz.

For the love of country:
    RETHINK CRUZ!

• Bobbi D says:

I believe that…Cruz is not interested in anything but his own gain…what can this Country do for him…she isn’t going to be indicted until after the election…obuma is as much to fault on everything as she is…he was involved with Benghazi, and he knew about the emails…and ValJar and Lynch are not going to throw him under the bus, they don’t care about her, they are protecting him…

Cruz is wrapped up in H1B visas; CFR; Goldman Sachs; and other lobbyists, super pacs and such…he’s a puppet and nothing more, plus his father is a Dominionst official, or so he says….and that is a total mess…google Dominionst beliefs, you will see what they believe in…

• jackmac says:

And what if the ruling is not in his favor. Are they not considering that?

• joshua says:

the same crowd of Cruzbots believe that Seigfied and Roy actually practiced true magic.

• stringy theory says:

I think Cruzbots, and I include Rush and Levin here, have an elephant in the middle of the room problem. Their optimism is as baseless as that of Little Bo Peep:

Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep,
      and doesn’t know where to find them;
      leave them alone, And they’ll come home,
      wagging their tails behind them

• Luck is not all says:

Rush and Levin are in the globalists payroll. I could understand them, not justified them of course. The Cruzbots are naive or whatever just for free.

• parteagirl says:

Can you fill me in on which globalists are paying Rush and Levin? Are you referring to investments? Are there any links you can provide? Thanks!

• singtune says:

It is the NWO lLobal Elite. They are the super elite that are in back of even the{ IMF} International Banking Fund. Super rich Players in this Movement, like George Soros Pay off the people that work for them. I doubt if anyone can give exact names of who pays who. We do Know Robert Mercer is one of the backers of Cruz & Sundance has mentioned one person who is backing Rubio. Rush & Levin –who knows, but Hannity & those on Fox work for Murdock. Most of the super super rich Elite are Globalist;s.

• Luck is not all says:

Do the Cruzbots really think that if Clinton is gone nobody would replace her? What do they think any Democrat would be doing first? Test Cruz on his citizenship chaos. What a bunch of naive people.

• Sanj says:

Brilliant Mutually Assured Destruction strategy. She gets indicted, he is declared ineligible….Its widely known that Cruz has the BIGGEST ego on the hill, which is saying something. I’m pleasantly surprised that this issue has gone further and hurt deeper because it shows that faced with the tiniest bit of adversity, Cruz is NOT a happy go lucky warrior, hes an angry “chosen one”.

• margarite1 says:

I spend a lot of tiime at Free Republic and many of the Cruzbots there have become fairly viscious and are totally convinced that someone born in Canada to an America citizen and a Cuban is a Natural Born Citizen. I say no…citizen but not “Natural Born”. I swear…if these Cruzbots were rats in 2008 they would be defending and voting for Obama. And no one should dare present an alternate view to them. Their candidate likes to debate but they do not.

IMO Cruz is a very ambitious guy, likely convinced of his superiority and worthiness to run the country despite his spotty experience and probably this is partially because his father thinks this is his divine destiny. Oh boy…more Obama comparisons.

I feel like I should do missionary work for Trump whenever I can but I can barely take FR anymore…I might as well be at the the Daily Kos or something. Have to come here for some sanity.

• Notmeagain says:

Exactly, there are Cruz supporters who are like the Obama supporters–and the Ron Paul supporters–and lots of others. For whatever reason, they are like teenagers who do not want to hear any advice about their friends and crushes. But if the Paulbots are any indication, these political crushes last longer.

• SharonKinDC says:

I am honestly convinced much of Cruz’s support online comes from foreign countries (India) w/ ‘activists’ hired at 12 cents per post.

3. Pingback: Donald Trump Rally, Reno Nevada – 4:00pm EST Live Stream | Rifleman III Journal

4. Buck Weaver says:

5. Interesting article about Trump talking about Cruz Canadianship:

SNIPETS:

“But Republicans want the White House badly after eight years of President Obama and the prospect of even one minute of Hillary Clinton. The fear of something, however improbable, happening to the Republican nominee ahead of the general election and “handing” the race to Clinton is a nagging one.”

“Cruz will treat the questions of eligibility as laughable until he can’t, and that point may be coming. Maybe he will end up seeking the declaratory judgment that Trump, ever the pal, has counseled him to seek for his own good. But it would be humiliating, and Trump knows that.”

• jackmac says:

This is quite interesting. Cruz is getting killed in the national polls and he should see he really doesn’t stand a chance. All this eligibility stuff pops up and he seems to have the attitude that if I just ignore it, it will all go away.I think since Carson tanked that the GOPe is just using him as a logical choice (all the evangelicals voting for him) with the fake polls to try to take some of the steam away from the Trump Train and he really isn’t planning on winning. Nothing else seems to make sense to me.

• SharonKinDC says:

I can’t help but wonder if decades of his dad’s Dominionist indoctrination about little Ted being ‘destined for greatness’ to be the ‘King’ hasn’t created a monster who can’t see reality. Rather like, Obama, told from a very young age he was a Prince who would be President… (or so I seem to recall reading)

• Notmeagain says:

Hmm. They are often kind of lefty and disagreeable at Slate, but this guy has a pretty clear vision of Cruz and Trump.
      FTA:
      Cruz has a lot of enemies: his rivals for the nomination, Republicans in Congress, Democrats in Congress … pretty much everyone. All of this is well deserved, because Cruz uses every person and institution around him as a prop for his own personal advancement. When Trump started talking about Cruz’s birth this week, he was not universally condemned, as he usually is ….

6. KBR says:

Jeb Bush has stated unequivocally that the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES for the Presidency of the United States ARE WITNESSES PROVIDING MAJOR EVIDENCE RELATING TO A GRAVE FELONY. ‼️‼️

And nobody even noticed…(I would laugh here, but…)

Was he trying for a joke? Was he trying to drum up a soundbite headline?

‼️Or was he actually telling the truth?‼️

I know. I know he said that right after he seemed to lust after Trump-in-his-bathrobe. (Another joke attempt, or another little inconvenient truth? )

But c’mon folks!
    There’s Hill. Benghazi, Lybia, tapes and personal computer crime.
    There’s Bill. Whom we all know has had legal problems and “got away with murder” as they say.
    There’s Choom and gang. Need I say that he is not exactly performing his duty constitutionally speaking? Is it legal what he’s doing?
    There’s Lois Lerner, never actually pardoned, just retired with bennies. No, I mean benefits,but with this crowd, who knows?
    There’s Huma and the Brotherhood.
    There’s the FBI with rumors of rebellion going on…

And no doubt Jeb might just be losing his mind and spilling ALL his beans in the process.

Good Lord folks! Think of all the reasons why that little “nonsensical” non sequitur blurt he made
    “all the republican candidates are in witness protection, have you heard that”
    MiGHT ‼️BE ‼️TRUE‼️

7. Plain Jane says:

Sundance, thank you ever so much for your work and this website. I thank God for you. At my age it’s been extremely disheartening to see the country DH & I love so dearly, being killed by the left. Your brilliant logic and reporting of Trump and the campaign, has given us hope and renewed energy, Thank you and God bless you and yours.

• The Tundra PA says:

Thanks for those great words, Jane. I second them completely.

• Plain Jane says:

Smile.
        I know my words sound a bit corny, but I so mean what I said. The commenters here at CTH are informed and are living up to the standards set by SD. SD and company’s articles are well explained, incredibly timely and written for understanding no matter what the level of education of the unwashed masses.

We’ve had a tough lot of years. DH and I have been watching Trump’s speeches every day that he’s on the trail. We almost have the repetitive points memorized and wait gleefully for him to hit with his punch lines. It’s better than an old fashioned banana spit or even an Old Fashioned. It’s nice to have a safe place to share the joy and enthusiasm.

• singtune says:

HI~! I feel exactly the same way about this site. Sundance has done a remarkable job.
          This is the First election I am happy to follow in years & TRUMP is the Best Candidate by Far. No One else would even try to help us, at this time. TRUMP CAN & WILL FIX this awful mess. These NWO Globalist’s in Congress & the Presidency have almost Destroyed our Country & Our National Sovereignty. In addition, they have tried to bury our “Constitution” that our Founder’s gave us.

8. lilbirdee'12 says:

I love Donald Trump. He never fails to show his appreciation to all who help him.

9. Trust No One says:

Anyone know the attendance today? Thanks.

10. Ann Woodward says:

HERE’S THE DEAL:
    POLLS DO NOT MATTER — THEY ARE JUST AN OPINION
    VOTES MATTER —– THEY CAUSE A WIN OR A LOSE.
    PRIMARY VOTES MATTER A LOT — THEY CHOOSE THE NOMINEE
    You must vote Trump in the primary. That states you want him as the Republican nominee. YOU STILL HAVE TIME

11. derks says:

Ok, gotta tell you all. Just got home from Reno, drove over from Redding CA. Got in and was right on the rail where he comes out of the tunnel, great vids and pics. On his way out, got a signature, a handshake, a brief conversation, asked if I was registered. I replied yes, and I’m also signed up as a volunteer. He gave me a high five! I cannot believe it!
    Truly an amazing day, and I hope you all get the same opportunity when he comes near.