The Washington Post writes about how the traditional influenciers of all things republican are choosing to back away from prior plans to attack Donald Trump.

… […] The political network backed by the billionaire Koch brothers has no plans to take on Trump. American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by strategist Karl Rove, is steering clear and fixated on Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton instead. Right to Rise, the super PAC backing Jeb Bush, is not gearing up to attack Trump either. And major Republican donors, such as hedge-fund manager Paul Singer and the Ricketts family, have shown no interest in supporting the few organizations trying to undercut him. (link)

Apparently, the GOPe are now gun-shy and accepting the old axiom: “that which doesn’t kill Trump, only makes him stronger“,  Unfortunately for the GOPe – Trump is well beyond strong.

donald trump smirk

Doug Ross also writes about how Thankful he is for the GOPe to have exposed themselves in this election cycle.

… […]  Today I also give thanks to the Republican Party, its leaders, and its media. I give thanks to the party’s agenda — in the wake of the Mississippi Senate primary and numerous derogatory remarks — as it made clear it sought to wage war against us. It is a fact that the Republican establishment seeks to expel conservatives from the party. (read more)

Ross makes a good point; essentially: were it not for the GOPe behavior a strong argument could be presented that Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or Scott Walker would be in much better shape.  Heck, they might even be viable – go figure.

Alas that’s the problem with the cocktail party republicans, their own echo-chamber is so densely insulated, they can’t hear the general electorate laughing at their futile efforts from just the other side of the mahogany doors.

fireworksThe vulgarian kitchen crew is in full control because, well, in the final analysis – the upper-crustys don’t know how to cook.

There’s a rather heavy dose of irony when you realize the staff is more self sufficient than financiers – especially when the revolution begins.   “Fireworks” !

One of the primary problems they face is a disconnect from factually standing back prior to the presentation of the narrative.  You see, it’s fundamentally impossible to be a racist when you are not a racist.  It’s fundamentally impossible to be a sexist, when everything in your life shows you are not sexist.  It’s fundamentally impossible to be a nativist when, again, everything in your life shows you to be a patriotic nationalist who believes in American exceptionalism – that’s a far cry from xenophobia.

The latest hit piece: “Donald Trump Mocks Handicapped Reporter“, brings out bursts of laughter from the kitchen because, well, in order for that to be accurate – Trump would actually have to know the reporter, and well, know he was handicapped…. he doesn’t, and he didn’t.

How can you mock the handicap of a person you’ve never met, and didn’t know was handicapped ?   Answer: you can’t {{snicker}}. “Mocking” needs intent; intent needs knowledge; see how that works?  Duh !

We previously outlined this formidable strength where Donald Trump actually owns all of the downsides and all of the controversy behind his positions – CLICK HERE

rubio cruz 3Meanwhile supporters for other “outside” candidates like Ted Cruz are literally forced to avoid an entire period of time from October 2013 through March 2015 simply because candidate Ted Cruz fails to own any of the activity, action and consequence within that 18 months.

It was almost comical to see Breitbart.Com write a 2,000+ word deconstruction of Marco Rubio over the H1B visa program, and a lawsuit coming from Disney workers, and yet see Breitbart (funded by Cruz Super-PAC financier Robert Mercer) had to intentionally avoid mentioning that Senator Ted Cruz advocates for the exact same thing.  The silence is deafening.

It is beyond refreshing to have a candidate who just accepts the downside.

The march of the Trumpisms’ continues:

• Megyn Kelly: “You’ve called women you don’t like ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ ‘slobs,’ and ‘disgusting animals’…”
  • Trump: “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”
  • Media: You can’t build a wall!
  • Trump: “Sure I can, AND Mexico is going to pay for it!!”
  • Media: But you support Eminent Domain?
  • Trump: Yeah, and “Try building the Keystone Pipeline without it”..
  • Media:  But you called Sanders a maniac!
  • Trump: “And a Communist”, don’t forget!
  • Media:  But you declared bankruptcy!
  • Trump:  “Yup, sure did.  And I Chaptered 4 out of 400 companies. Took over bad deals and made money on those too !”…
  • Media:  But you held a rally and someone said Obama was Muslim, and you didn’t defend him from it!
  • Trump:  Yeah, “Would he defend me? I don’t think so!”
  • Media: But you attacked Ben Carson! “…
  • Trump: Well, I never hit my mother on the head with a hammer! Did you, Bill?”
  • Media: Jeb Bush want’s a no-fly zone in Syria?
  • Trump:  When did ISIS get airplanes?
  • Media:  You can’t build a wall?
  • Trump: I build things, that’s what I do – watch me!
  • Media:  You’re going to deport 11 million people.  You’ll need a “deportation force“.
  • Trump:  What does I.C.E do?
  • Media: But you used to be a Democrat, you have donated to Democrats?
  • Trump:  Yes, I live and work in New York.  NYC is all Democrats, if I need to leverage assistance for my company goals I need to work with Democrats.  It’s a business necessity; I look out for my employees and their best interests.
  • Media:  But you had Hillary Clinton at your wedding?
  • Trump: Yes, it was an amazing event, the best, the biggest, the most elegant, and I asked her and Bill to attend. They did.  Wouldn’t you, I mean if I invited you?
  • Media:  You spend all this time talking about polls.  You seem obsessed by polls?
  • Trump:  Yeah, that’s because I’m winning them.  If the polls were not good, I wouldn’t even mention them. Duh.

trump vs bush

Some brilliant Treeper said (paraphrased):

…”I’d rather have a known billionaire I elected representing me than a hundred faceless billionaires, we don’t know, who are backing another candidate for their own best interests”…

So true.

Especially because this one wants to Make America Great Again !

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

228 Responses to Trump VS the “Establishment” – He’s Got ’em Right Where He Want’s ’em – Stammering, Stuttering and Lost…

1. pyromancer76 says:

I wouldn’t trust the WashPost with anything that might even resemble the truth. The invisible, greedies backing off?!? More like a hope that we will relax vigilance during the activities of the holiday season. I’ll watch their behaviors very, very, closely. That being said, Vulgarians rule! Thank God for Trump and honest, brave, loyal Americans. Thank God for TCT, Sundance and an ever expanding crew. Another reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving weekend, although I had to think these sentiment rather than say them when the family members each had his/her turn at what one was grateful for. However, they know where I stand.

2. TwoLaine says:

Bottom Line, these guys don’t have to spend any money, the UNIPARTY, the media and all their sheeples are their attack dogs, and it is non-stop 24/7/365 RELENTLESS ATTACKS ON TRUMP, and has been since Day 1!

They even run their commercials on their shows non-stop requesting comments from their many mini panels. I saw one the other day, with a military panel, where they are talking about the downed Russian plane and w/o skipping a beat the “journalist” dove right into I need you to comment on this new Rubio commercial, let me play it for you, roll…”

The latest B.S. about the disabled reporter was filth, yet they all jumped all over it, as if it had any iota of merit. They are ALL Tabloid Trash!

You know, I never knew Krauthammer was disabled until I saw a special on him. It explained a lot of mannerisms he had that I had never understood, and felt they were similar to Christopher Reeve. If you haven’t read his book “Still Me”, it’s a good one!

P.S. Isn’t it Great when you can do ALL of your Christmas shopping on Black Friday from home!

3. yy4u says:

The WSJ published a reasonable interview with Trump (by Joseph Ragu) in last weekend’s edition. When I say “reasonable” I mean for the WSJ. It did not contain the usual WSJ editorial snide vitriole the Journal usually prints (exception being Peggy Noonon who while not exactly a Trump supporter, at least bothers to try to understand why some are). Of course, Mr. Ragu couldn’t resist taking a shot at Trump in the last paragraph, warning readers about the possibility of Trump’s finger on the nuclear codes. (Like I’m as scared of a 69 y.o. businessman who has done business all over the world as I am of a nebbish whose brother busted Iraq or a short 44 year old boyish faced candidate spouting off about “no fly” zones in Syria when Russia is there at the request and invitation of the president of that state).

Today the letters to the editors were — four I believe — published. Only one was overtly negative which, if I’m right, suggests a pro or neutral Trump letters of 3:1. Isn’t that how it works? Editorial pages can’t print all the letters received so take a representative sampling?

4. Just CC says:

Thanks SD ,
    I saw that and tried to post it but I’m a computer dummy…
    I couldn’t believe coming from the post.
    So I just wonder what they are covering or going to try with the next article…
    God bless TRUMP..

5. TwoLaine says:

This author comes to the same conclusion.

GOP NH chairwoman with record of failure attacks Trump’s successes
    By Ed Straker
    November 26, 2015

“And even when Trump is winning – leading in New Hampshire, attracting large crowds, bringing new people into the Republican Party (why does no one talk about Trump “expanding the tent”?), he still gets attacked, because he is changing the party from a junior coalition partner with the Democrats to a party that stands for something.

You know, if Trump gets elected president, he’ll have the ability to clean house at the Republican National Committee. The pity is that he can’t do the same at the state level.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/11/gop_nh_chairwoman_with_record_of_failure_attacks_trumps_successes.html

• smiley says:

imo, if the other GOOP candidates really cared more about American than they do their own whatevers, they’d be SMART to rally around the winningness of Donald Trump….if you can’t lick ’em, join them.

• Southern Son says:

Yes TwoLaine, he is gonna do a Hostile Takeover at the National level. And I have ALL the Confidence, that he/we will be successfull. Because that’s what he is Great at. He’s already over the hump to me, because he just kept peeling the clouds of doubt away, until we are totally convinced we CAN make America Great Again. He brings Sunshine to Dissenfect the Infection of our Once Great Nation by Vile and Noxious Individuals with Selfish intent. He ain’t giving us nothing we don’t already have. But we have lost Alot. We don’t Win Anymore. America wasn’t built on Dependance. It was founded on Independence! It is our Generational Moral Imperative, to help him achieve his goal. Once that is done, he is expecting “Us Locals” to handle the local/state end of the deal. Our problems Always come from elites, who he has by the $@lls. He has given me his confidence. Let’s Roll! Let’s Make America Great Again!! Let’s get our national
      Respect back. PC has battered us like an abusive spouse. Mental and Physical Abuse. I’m sick and tired of it, and if it takes it, I am willing to use Any Means to end this union of competing Idealologies.

• Trump has already WON the “State levels”….

6. CoffeeBreak says:

The Uniparty is flailing and that desperation makes them deadly. It does appear to me that this is a lame attempt for the Trump Train to let down their guard and perhaps take a short breather or something.

However, this ploy is as old as the hills. And, while we’re talking about their latest ineptitude, lookout for the elites hard at work behind the thick velvet curtains because it’ll get really dark soon.

I ask fellow Vulgarians to keep the faith and limit the online worrying over the small stuff. Fence-sitters coming here for the straight scoop may not see value in casting their vote for Mr. Trump over a comment about what some other outlet is saying about Mr. Trump this week.

He’s working like no other candidate out there, using his own resources. Allz I’m sayin’ is if you’re sending postcards and making sounds like you want a Trump presidency, can we please be consistent.

7. Ono says:

In a nutshell..Trump came into the campaign prepared, just as if he was going into a building project. He already knows what problems lay ahead and he’s hired the best to eliminate them so the project goes off as planned.

Self financed…That separates him from the competition

Great family of hard working children with a beautiful devoted wife. Anyone going to interview the Bush kids? haha

Excellent business skills…He earns money instead of stealing it.

Best of all…I’m quite sure he bought a laundromat in DC and knows the dirt on all these crooks.

Trump ’16

8. BILL Mabie says:

This is going to be an interesting election cycle, the churning of career politicians And crooked lobbyists,
    Replaced with an Honest and Refreshing face of Truthfullness and Honesty.
    Mr TRUMP will be a Great President.

9. flawesttexas says:

The real crazy part is that GOP Media and GOP Talk Radio use many of the same Liberal Media talking points to attack Trump. I notice this when visiting the Fark site (mainly leftist humor related site with conservatives)

10. carolmcd says:

Serge Kovaleski claims he has met Trump a dozen times. He says he doubts that Trump has forgotten him, that they were on a first name basis. And, someone has created a photo combo with Kovaleski and his withered, odd-placed right hand and Trump next to him doing his “impersonation.” Trump appears to be mocking him. Many people will not believe Trump.

The thing is, it bothers me that people think of Trump this way, and I hope it doesn’t hurt him. But it has no effect on my feelings about him. Trump’s vulgarian ways are so much less harmful to this country than what is going on in politics and what will continue to go on if we elect someone other than Donald Trump. For one thing, our country will be even more inundated with poor and other immigrants that we won’t be America anymore – we’re almost at that point right now. Europe is at that point. On top of that, there will be no other party but the Democrats, as has happened in California. The Republican Party is neutered there. Individual Republicans may be able to keep their jobs but there will be nothing but show votes, as the uniparty, controlled by special interests, will run everything. And we will continue on with everyone afraid to insult minority groups and immigrants for fear of being blackballed by the PC police.

• MVW says:

“Many people will not believe Trump.”
      Ridiculous. No one trusts the media on idiotic negatives. Pure spin, and folks aren’t fooled anymore, those days are long gone. Indeed, This is as much a rebellion over propaganda media as it is about the Uniparty establishment. Remember when the press went after Carson? It wasn’t until Trump pointed out the central issues which the press couldn’t comprehend that Caeson lost support, and even then it wasn’t until Carson himself had serious unmistakable trouble with foreign policy that serious doubts had a real effect.

So, sorry, your concern is unwarranted.

• runthetable says:

Concern troll

• yheitman says:

The thing is, it should only make you more resolved and certain that Trump is winning.
      He is treating his enemy( all is fair) as an equal, not a gimp who only wins by sympathy. The left actually think Kovaleski is handicapped. The RHINO’s just want Trump FUBAR’ed. They will watch for damage before pouncing.
      Trump 2016!

• geoffb5 says:

I don’t think many but there will be some.

All these attacks by the press and the GOPe do for me is harden my heart against anything they say. I don’t mention the Dems because they are just liars 24/7 and nothing is as they say.

11. Kay Elle says:

Good article by Matt Towery at Townhall.com: The ‘Get Trump’ Show Will Fail http://townhall.com/columnists/matttowery/2015/11/26/the-get-trump-show-will-fail-n2085517

“CINCINNATI — Much like the 1960s comedy “Get Smart,” GOP establishment operatives and candidates have formed their own version of “KAOS,” the evil organization that continually tried to “get” Agent Maxwell Smart. Except in this case, it’s many Republican traditionalists that are trying to “get” Donald Trump. These efforts will backfire on them, as did the best attempts at mischief by KAOS in the comedy classic. “

• Southern Son says:

It’s not just reprogs in cabal. It’s progmedia,progelites, and progpols. It’s US against them. And KAOS IS what their intentions are, if they don’t get their way. It’s a three leg stool, we know what to do. Make America Great Again by overwhelming(bumrushing)their support. The Crybullies are their best shot. Be we’ve seen millions of squirrels. We will use their tactict, of sticking our fingers in our ears, look em in the eye, and say…Lalalalala.

12. Okeydoker says:

Another great CT article! Keep up the really insightful work.

13. Roscoe Lewis says:

Right after 9/11, employees of a Pakistani owned convenience store were jumping with glee. One of the customers jumped over the counter and pounded the crap out of one of them. The police were called and when they heard the witnesses, they told toe store operators, they deserved it. No charges filed. About 6 months later, the store closed due to lack of business.

14. wyntre says:

LSM LIE EXPOSED

Trump used the SAME arm movements when he was singing “Call Me on the Cell Phone” on SNL.

Go to 1:45 to see Trump apparently mocking ALL disabled Americans with his spastic dance moves. /s

• Plain Jane says:

This just posted by Mr. Pinko at IOTW.
      “It’s OK when the Hollywood Left does this
      http://iotwreport.com/its-ok-when-the-hollywood-left-does-this/#WCTKSW7h2BE0RCM7.99 The adventures of Handi-Man, part 1.

I’m “officially” handicapped and laughed my butt off while watching several episodes.
      Trump is animated when he speaks. I do similar when speaking (must be the Italian in me). That was not a mimic of the leftist reporter. It was a parody of a person trying to weasel out of something. Time we started having a real conversation about being “offended,” and if Trump inadvertently tripped onto it, good.

• ONLY a Liberal would stoop so low as to deliberately confuse spastic bizarre funny dance moves… with “making fun of the handicapped” for political advantage. Trump didn’t know the guy was handicapped, and made no inference whatsoever that he was eluding to that. He was mocking the guy’s ridiculous and incredible state of denial regarding the article…. which at the time was used to justify the Iraq war, yet is now inconvenient due to the banksters desire to invade the west with Muslims.

15. wyntre says:

And there’s this about the reporter DT allegedly mocked:.

 “Serge Kovaleski was sent by the NY Times to Alaska to stalk Sarah Palin in Wasilla for months to trash her and her family.”

Free Republic

16. Ken Maritch says:

One little talked about reason for Trumps dominance over the GOPe is the free exchange of information via the Internet. This is a relatively new phenomenon, where the people are doing their own research, coordinating, and sharing information. Any threat to open exchange of information on the Internet puts our country at grave risk. Without the Internet, the GOPe would be in full control… and we would have no idea….

17. drdeb says:

God Bless Donald J. Trump and God Bless America

18. Great article ! And like Trump… it has the benefit of being TRUE ! TRUMP 2016 !

19. carolmcd says:

Trump has lost 12 points in latest Reuters-Ipsos poll. Was 43, now 31. Was 43 points an outlier? Or did “fascist Trump” “liar Trump” barrages by media have impact? He’s still way ahead of opponents.

20. Ono says:

If Serge is bothered with Trumps antics, he should take a good look in the mirror. Talk about painting bulls eye on your ass.

Trump did not call him out by name, so there fore he was using a generalization of an inept member of the media. NY Times employees hundreds. If they are bothered with being called dishonest then they need only start reporting the truth instead of their opinions.

Like that will ever happen!

• jello333 says:

Not too long ago, I’d have to admit that I didn’t know enough about Donald to say whether or not he might be the type of person to make fun of someone who’s handicapped. But I think I know him pretty well now, and I am absolutely certain he is NOT that type of person… not by a long shot.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

I’m just catching up, seems to me, a non issue. Jello think about this; has anybody Trump has done business with, stepped forward with negativity about his business deals, has any employee stepped forward with negativity on his conduct or character. Trump is a rarity in business yesterday and today.

• jello333 says:

Yeah I know… how impressive is that? It must be in the thousands, probably tens of thousands of people that Trump has worked with, or who have worked for him over the years. And yet, as you say, NOTHING negative coming from any of them (as far as I’ve heard at least). That, all by itself, tells us a whole lot about the guy. But I’m not naive to believe his enemies won’t TRY to find one or two former employees who they can threaten and/or bribe. If/when that happens, though, there’ll be 100 truthful people for every 1 that comes forward to lie.

• Ono says:

These thoughts have crossed my mind as well, yet the reality is that the closed minded idiots who believe this BS are also not likely going to vote. To think that any Super Pac sponsored politician is are going to keep a promise is stupid as stupid can be …

Forest Gump for Trump ’16

Run Forest Run

• Ono says:

Donald has far better things to do with his time. This event is nothing but a sensationalistic attempt to make a good man look bad. NY times made the accusation…where is the follow up that this was an intentional attack on the handicapped person who the identified? All hearsay

NY Times and National Enquirer two peas in a pod.

Trump ’16

21. KBR says:

Said it before, saying it again. Being disabled is not a “free pass” for being a LIAR.
    More PC bull.
    Donald’s hand moves weren’t calling any DISability out, just an INability to tell the TRUTH.

Kinda surprised the uniparty hasn’t got a disabled candidate that can be thereby excused from vetting because to say anything against disabled candidate would allow MSM to howl discrimination.

22. Top_10 says:

The uniparty already has their perfect candidate. Hillary (female) obviously leans towards the creature comforts of a woman (Huma), is disabled (mentally she’s psychopathic) and to top it all off she’s absolutely loaded (which is hilarious because democrats somehow always seem to hate rich people – except rich democrats).

23. Char Spencer says:

And here today—-five days out, Fox News Sunday is STILL discussing the handicapped reporter meme!! First of all, I believe Trump has used those same mannerisms in other rallies, especially when mocking the media in general. Secondly, this reporter’s disability does not seem to allow him to flail his arms, I don’t think.Talk about beating a dead horse.

Then Britt Hume said, but it just doesn’t seem to change the minds of the Trump supporters. I thought “now you got it Britt. “