Post GOP Debate – Open Discussion…

45 minutes prior to the end of the Republican debate the owner of Fox Broadcasting and Wall Street Journal, Rupert Murdoch, tweeted this out:

grubering us 2

It would appear the Wall Street goal to use Marco Rubio as a vessel toward a GOPe nominee delivering a Clinton/Bush ticket is clearly underway.

Post Debate Poll TIME HERE

Post Debate PollDrudge HERE

Post Debate PollThe Blaze HERE

Your Thoughts?

This entry was posted in Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

382 Responses to Post GOP Debate – Open Discussion…

1. Piper says:

I haven’t read anyone else’s comments yet, will after I post. My thoughts after watching The Apprentice for YEARS, Trump isn’t practicing what he preached on the show in the “boardroom”. He loved it when the attacked would defend themselves viciously. Now, before you all attack me, I have three bumper stickers on my car, wear my Trump shirt religiously, and take every opportunity to speak to others for Trump! Every debate I have watched I have waited and wanted Trump to go into detail about his VERY well thought out positions and he hasn’t delivered for me. I’m left screaming at the t.v. and the hubby is ready to throw it and me out in the yard. I’m a vicious defender of my candidate but Trump has left me want’n. I want him to fight. I will not waver from him, but he’s got to step it up in the details! WE KNOW HE’S GOT THEM BUT THE DUMBASS PUBLIC WHO DOESN’T FOLLOW HIM LIKE WE DO DOES NOT! I don’t want to point this out, I don’t want to even type it, but after seeing what he wanted for his apprentice for years, he’s got to bring it!
    I’m beginning to think he’s like a kid who is super smart but does terribly on tests, I want to see him demolish candidates because Killary is going to be a behemoth of a debater, I think she has santanic powers and will be hard for anyone to go up against, kinda like slaying a dragon. Trumps gotta whip out the sword soon and start chopping heads!!

• SharonKinDC says:

Could be that Trump isn’t a natural debater. He’s a doer. Considering he prefers to be underestimated, it also seems to me he’s rolling things out at HIS pace. He’s got a good track record of winning what he seeks. Like when people early in the summer, including supporters kept wanting him to roll out plans.

Trump is known for having what has been described as ‘uncanny’ timing. He won’t roll out something without considering the timing to have maximum impact.

• Piper says:

Sharon- that’s exactly what my calm, cool collected hubby says. I’m a way more emotional person, (wish I wasn’t, but it is what it is). He assures me that Trump already knows how to solve our issues in his head and just preforms the miracles, doesn’t need to explain to others his actions. That is great but most idiots of the world have to be spoon fed and I worry. Hillary’s stupid voters are always saying they would agree with her about taxing white people and other insane things( watch Mark Dice interview them, it’s terrifying!)
        Anyway, I view Trump as a father figure, he’s got a lot of my dad’s characteristics, I just worry that if I’m thinking this others who don’t support him are too.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t know if this has anything to do with his plan, but the one complaint I have heard from people who don’t want Trump is that he is too bombastic and flies off the handle too much. (I don’t agree at all.) My own son says he doesn’t want Trump anywhere near the big read button. But, I do trust Trump to do what is right for him.

• auscitizenmom says:

“read” should be “red.” 🙄

• PerryC says:

I just don’t think Trump is a master of the quick retort or the one-line zinger. I watched a lot of seasons of The Apprentice, and never saw this displayed there either. I agree, there have been times where Trump could have cut some of the other candidates off at the knees with a well-timed response, but that’s not who he is. If I have to choose, I’d rather have the non-PC, say what’s on his mind Trump, which is what we’re seeing, rather than a quick quip expert. But I definitely understand the frustration.

• Athena the Warrior says:

Piper you know from watching The Apprentice that if two or more people are fighting you don’t step in and draw attention to yourself. He fired a few people for making stupid decisions like that.

No need to step in when Kasich and Carly come off looking bad all by themselves. No need to say anything to sleepy Ben when he demonstrates that he doesn’t have a clue about the economy.

Let everyone else scrap and put out their carefully memorized talking points. Trump was solid, Presidential, a statesman. We haven’t had that in a long time.

• shirley49 says:

The majority of the people on that stage have had training on debating. When in politics this is essential. I suspect Trump and Carson have not. They may be practicing now but the others have had extensive training and many have already been in political office where they have had the opportunity to debate, This year I am looking past all of the opticsand going with my gut.

• Ono says:

Shirley,

Going with your gut means that you are beginning to understand the secret to the illusionists tricks. Smoke and mirrors! or optics and…or optic sand? Sand heated becomes glass, with the addition or lead…crystal, through which a ray of sunlight will show all colors in perfect clarity.

Trump ’16..Crystal Clear

• mcfyre2012 says:

Trump said before the first debate that it would be his first-ever debate.

• Ono says:

Trump is a “Builder”, As obstacles get in his way he deals with them, then moves on until the project is complete. His projects are top cabin! In a board room meeting he would have all of them (competition) running for the door.

• Raffaella says:

I feel exactly the same way you do. But we both have to keep in mind that Trump maybe doing this on purpose.

Do you remember any or all the positions that Rubio and Bush and Cruz and Fiorina and others have on any issues although they speak a lot and in more details? Trump mastery is that he keeps it so simple that all the people understand and remember his positions.

He is purposefully keeping his message simple and his speaking skills at high school level. Master communicators / persuaders do this on purpose.

• JoeS says:

Keep it simple stupid: KISS. Yes! Totally!

• getfitnow says:

Indeed. Sometimes less is more. Trump continues to reveal his ability to adjust and continues to connect with the voters in other ways. I can’t credit the quote and can’t repeat it verbatim, but essentially it’s ‘nobody remembers what you said, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.’

These so-called debates in no way allow a voted to connect with a candidate. A “great one liner or shrewd statement” may entice a would-be voter to research the said candidate more closely, but then what? Way before the debates, that’s what happened to how I view Fiorina.

Trump is connecting and solidifying his support with the voters. And my guess is, although the debate ratings have been through the roof, most people are not paying much attention yet to what’s happening right now in these campaigns, the way we are.

• yy4u says:

Fox Business did a credible job. I would have liked Cavuto to ask more questions. Here’s my take: Trump held his own, but did not shine. That may be because he didn’t get that many questions because (as FBN knew) the economy is his wheelhouse and they didn’t want him to shine. (I am a Trump supporter; have contributed to his campaign even though I know he doesn’t need or ask for money(.

Carson did fine, but he can no more manage an economy and foreign affairs than the others can do brain surgery. Cruz did well, but is too preachy. He needs to tone that down and be more lawyerly (sic). I wondered if Rubio had gotten the questions beforehand as his responses seemed canned. Paul did unexpectedly well. Fiorina has good content but is so annoying her message is lost. I grimace at the idea of having to watch two harpies debating (Hillary and Carly). Kasich was a boor. He destroyed himself.
          Did y’all know his father was a mailman? How many times can he use that line? Bush did terribly as always but that does not matter to the Establishment that is determined to Gingrich the rest and deliver another Romney/McCain/Dole/Bush fils/Bush pere . It’s a 50/50 bet that with the help of the Wall Street Journal (an anti-Trump article/day) and Fox News they’ll deliver. What they don’t “get” is that we dogs won’t eat the dog food this time.

• aur1640 says:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. On this website, I’ve seen the other rallies in other states. Pretty much the same but he ads stuff that is pertinent at the time. That’s how he keeps his message tight and on point. Even though I don’t watch any of the debates and the polls aren’t as “scientific”, overall the response has been comforting. I know deep in my heart and in my political gut Trump is doing just fine. I keep other things in mind and don’t let the “narrative” make me waiver even though it can be nerve-racking sometimes. For me, no more career politicians and I don’t want an experimental African American RINO. No Latino RINOs who vote against fellow Americans much less their own race. I want this country guided by a person understands the American dream. Not what Sundance calls a “hyena” who feeds off others.

• regedit says:

I agree with you and its true he is a lousy debater but we all still love him because we know what he means even without saying
      I also agree that Hillary will eat him alive in these debates and remember the audience will be much different to judge

• JoeS says:

I appreciate what you are saying, BUT you have to understand that YOU are a smart person who wants DETAILS and YOU are not like the electorate. Trump knows what he is doing, and he is communicating to MOST OTHER people. Like Reagan, Trump is a great COMMUNICATOR. A lot of people on the stage sounded really smart, but MOST of their message went right over peoples heads.

• Piper says:

Man I tell you! You guys are the greatest thing! I am VERY GRATEFUL for the feedback. I just want the horror of Odumbo to be over so badly that I get overemotional. I will share something with you all. When Odumbo spoke at the 2008 demcrap convention, I of course, had never heard of him, but I listened to his entire speak and in my very BONES I was afraid. I had the thought “oh no this guy is going to be trouble” and sure enough looks what happened! My mother ALSO had the same experience and later we compared notes and were amazed! We felt as if GOD had given us a special nudge. I am hyper aware of the hour in which we live and wait and watch cautiously what each day brings. I know how the book ends and should be witnessing as much as campaigning for Trump. I think I’m hoping to delay the inevitable, but most of you know that won’t be what happens. ISIS seems a VERY endtimes related thing to me, just hoping to vote for someone who isn’t the antichrist.

• Piper says:

forgive typos- one glass of wine too many:)

• your tour guide says:

I almost fell for Obama, for about 5 minutes. It was the “hypnotic speech”
          that makes you think that he’s a gifted orator. I snapped out of it when reading
          about Jeremiah Wright. The decision that he was toxic was nailed down when I
          heard about Bill Ayers. I didn’t even know who Ayers was. I made the connection
          when I heard that he was married to Bernadine Dohrn. She was mentioned as
          being involved in Weathermen plots ( bombings ) back in the early 70s.
          Trust your gut. John Edwards got on camera with a rebuttal speech prior to
          2008 elections. Instantly knew that he was going to run for president. Told everyone
          at work that night: “Watch the pretty boy. He’s going to throw his hat into the ring”.

• auscitizenmom says:

Obama gave me chills the first time I heard him speak. BAD chills. And, a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt I was looking into the face of evil.

• auscitizenmom says:

Piper, I agree with that whole comment.

• “Trump is a great COMMUNICATOR.” Joe nailed it there.
        The object of what is being communicated is what is important.
        Trump was communicating that he is not a clown, not out of control, is polite and diplomatic, and can wait his turn, is respectful. He put the balance to void out any preconceived notions others have about him being so. Remember, he just did SNL and recent twitter wars. It was important that he communicated he was not what they think he is.

He communicated that very well. Just by being diplomatic.

And in doing so just by contrast of their behavior communicated that Kasick and Fiorina are clowns, out of control, impolite, undiplomatic, impatient, and disrespectful.

Also Trump didn’t attack Carson as they were expecting. Trump turned the tables on them. They really wanted to see Trump feeling so threatened by fake polls desperate and looking weak attacking Carson. Instead they saw a very CONFIDENT and DIPLOMATIC Trump who just let Carson expose his own self as the bumbling and clueless professor of social rants and incoherent economic jibberish.

• kitkat says:

Good point. Also, the majority of the MSM are constantly looking for something, anything negative to present about Trump. I don’t recall hearing a whole of details from the other candidates either.

• kittymyers says:

Someone over at Lucianne said Carson reminded him/her of Chance the gardener in the movie BEING THERE and is seriously unqualified for president. Perfect analogy.

I think iSnarly has been channeling Fredo Corleone for her debates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

• yohio says:

Remember everyone’s watching, I wanted him to interrupt some too. The problem is there are master painters out there waiting to use their brushes to put a coat on his behavior. If he goes at everyone, if he bullies, and if he interrupts, it fits their narrative of him being bombastic, loud and bullying. Is that what you or we want? No! He uses social media and things like that to give and image to people, and when he knows people are watching I think we get the real Mr.Trump tough, likeable, respectful, and Presidential!

• Ivy league, as Trump said. He knows how to be proper. He was bred to be proper. He can do it better than anyone because of it too.

• yohio says:

I look at it this way, he raised good kids and would they be proud of him. Nothing wrong with defending yourself especially in a debate, but a few people up there don’t represent themselves well to their children. Kasich to name one.

• yy4u says:

An excellent point. Trump is not a politician. A couple of times I got the impression that he was watching the politicians carefully, listening respectfully, seeing what to do as a politician and more importantly what NOT to do! He quietly allowed Kasich and Bush to take gas, i.e. make fools of themselves — which in spite of Murdoch’s hail Mary pass, they both did. He did not engage in an argument with Paul when Paul claimed (wrongly it turns out) that China was not in the Trade Deal. Did he lure Kasich and Bush into admitting they’re pro-amnesty or did their own stupidity take them there? Whatever, they both came out as pro illegal immigration, and I suspect that cooked them for A LOT of primary voters.

• manickernel says:

The one time Trump really struck out, deservedly so at Kasich, he was loudly booed by audience, almost like someone held up Que cards. When he brought up forced expulsion of illegals you heard silence or some groans.

The debate was handled in an overall neutral manner, but that audience had many hostile members of the “strongly dislike” part of the GOP in it. Trump may have been “presidential”, as was condescendingly alluded to after the debate, but what he really was being was smart. Very smart.

• amjean says:

Don’t worry. Carly is throwing out tons
      of details and what are her resulting
      polls numbers?

There is not enough time to be a policy
      wonk in these faux debates. If Trump did
      that, then the other candidates who are
      only on the team in order to discredit Trump,
      would rebut them and leave Trump hanging
      not being able to fight back. Either a candidate
      or a moderator would interfere, make Trump
      look stupid, then go to another question.
      One has to remember that the other candidate
      roles at this point is to take down the front runner,
      Trump. None of them are laying out plans.

2. SAFVet says:

Listened on radio – my impression is that the moderators were tossing the candidates (except Trump) questions that lined up with each one’s prepared speeches. Collusion in the background, maybe???

3. NJF says:

OH, meant to add. I loved all the Shillary bashing, and the extended trailer for “13 Hours,” right smack in the middle of the debate coverage!

I read an article the other week where the producers considered changing the release date b/c they “didn’t want it to effect anything</>” durng the election process. They realized however, that sooner is better then later.

The tag line said it all: “this is story you haven’t been told.”

4. John Galt says:

Snake oil salesman: dey pickin on po lil me

5. irregardless of frank lutz’ focus group. people that saw through Carly we heard it different.

no one is saying this but it is quite true that Trump saved the day when he called out Fiorina for interrupting. it was hands down one of the most powerful parts of the debate. Trump made a Yuge statement when he said those few little words that equated to this really without saying so it said:

“for crying out loud this woman is blabbing so much we can’t get any work done around here, just look at that face, she has control issues, what she is interrupting about is just babble, we are all annoyed, someone’s got to stop her and it might as well be me since i’m the only one up here with the wherewithal to slap some sense into this debate, this has got to stop…”

that’s really what we all heard, even if he didn’t say it, that’s what everyone heard.

BRILLIANT TRUMP!

6. Travis McGee says:

Trump is so far ahead of the pack with the main issue I am concerned about…immigration. It affects national security (not much good to talk about the middle east and ISIS and leave our borders open), the economy (we can not afford an influx of immigrants to this country at this time. Legal or illegal), we don’t need illegals competing with our workers. Obviously the people that claim the illegals do the work american workers won’t do have never been to a residential construction site. Trump gets it and for that he has my vote.

• JoeS says:

He did a good job with the BASE tonight. He had to reinforce that, and he did.

• 2x4x8 says:

Reminds me someone should have asked Jeb how is that “win without the Base” thing going

• yy4u says:

That’s because the Establishment despises “the base”. The “base” is necessary only to turn out and vote for the Establishment candidate. The rebellion started in 2012 when the “base” refused to turn out for Romney. Those who refuse to turn out for Jebbush will triple that. The “base” has caught on.

• Jett Black says:

I think it’s time to go ahead and call Jeb “Twig.”

• 2x4x8 says:

which is why the Globalist are working on Talk Radio and Websites to shut down the Guiding Light of Truth

Dave Brat would not have defeated Majority Leader Eric Cantor without the Laura Ingraham show and stop the Amnesty momentum, they will try, try, again but patriots are more organized now, thanks to Talk Radio and Internet

• i especially liked it when Trump added THE DRUG PROBLEMS that open borders cause. no one on that stage nor anywhere else can deny that fact. it drove home the reality of the dangers of open borders and took the focus off the ethnic crap narrative. and how he stuck up for us immigrants who are waiting in line for years doing it properly and how it’s not fair to immigrants.

however, i pray for the day when people including Trump will stop using the oxymoron “illegal immigrant,” just remove the “im” and make it illegal MIGRANT would be correct. there’s no such thing as an illegal immigrant and it is another slam on immigrants. like waying “law abiding criminal.”

• yohio says:

What did kasich call them law abiding illegals 🙂

• keebler AC says:

cross border felons

• wondering999 says:

Moniquecat, I’ve changed my speaking and writing habits because of what you pointed out — it’s always “illegal migrant” now. Just so you know, at least one person has modified behavior!

• illegal alien for the person, illegal migration for the process. in any case US will eventually have to adjust the term “illegal immigrant” if we ever want to straighten out the problem because right now it allows pro amnesty folks use the word immigrant interchangeably to mean an immigrant or an illegal alien. it is already causing confusing and clouding the argument before us in this country.

• auscitizenmom says:

Make that two. I never liked illegal immigrant, but illegal alien has dropped off the radar because of the whole “outerspace arguement.” So, illegal migrant works for me. 🙂

• stobberdobber says:

Sorry to bust your bubble but immigrant is used as someone who comes to a country to take up permanent residence and migrant is usually considered as someone who moves from place to place to place, as in migrant workers.

• nwtex says:

stobberdobber—-That is true.

• no, not confused. it if is one thing i know about is immigration both here in US and in Europe.

yes, the term “migrant worker” is one proper term. but a migrant is not always a “worker” and a migrant worker is not always “illegal.”

migrant: NOUN (of a person) move from one area or country to settle in another, especially in search of work. (“especially,” but not exclusively), moving to a foreign country to obtain free living expenses or even selling drugs which many of our illegal migrants are in fact doing equates to the same, a way to make money to live. maybe not our idea of “a job,” but is that to THEM.

migrate: as an act: VERB, action: to migrate simply means to relocate or move and doesn’t necessarily mean moving around from place to place and is not exclusively illegal, you can be in a foreign country legally (with permission of entry) and still be a migrant, such as what is going on in Europe. they are all called migrants, but not illegal migrants because they are given permission to enter the country, if they continue to stay longer then they are illegal migrants.

illegal MIGRATION is relocating, moving to a foreign country ILLEGALLY.

illegal aliens have no permanent home in our country, they are illegal migrants. they have relocated here but are not DOMICILED here, a domicile is your permanent home, their tax home. not to be confused with simple residence.

they have migrated here, but are not immigrants. an immigrant is DOMICILED in a foreign country. if a foreigner is not domiciled they are an illegal alien and the process in which they moved or relocated here is called illegal migration.

immigrant status is only achieved with legal permission to be in the country and must be DOMICILED with the purpose of joining the society, assimilation with the goal of becoming a citizen.

in any case “illegal immigrant” is an oxymoron, a PC term, and the two words are polar opposites. just ask any person who is an immigrant in this country, who waited the long 10 year or so process, learned a new language, obey its laws, pay federal taxes, are required to register for draft, jury duty, and the thousands of dollars it costs to keep legal status during those 10 years to maintain the many requirements. many times being separated from family for long periods of time that cannot come at the same time as you. it is a life changing event, you cut ties with your home country and take on a new Nationality. They will be the first ones to tell you a migrant is not an immigrant.

• nwtex says:

Foreigners also had to have a sponsor in order to be granted entry, and not just anyone as a sponsor, to insure the person entering would not be a burden on society. The sponsor had to qualify……and that was very stiff.

• amjean says:

I just call them “illegals”.

• nwtex says:

Yeah.That’s how it’s been done for decades upon decades….. until the wheels started to fall off this place. I’ve often told my various gardeners, and other workers, thru the years, that I don’t want illegals working on my property and they never batted an eye. And I wasn’t concerned about being attacked with a machete either. Who knows what will happen the next time.

• nwtex says:

OH! I just remembered…………..they were called wet backs (for decades) before they became —illegal aliens , and now undocumented migrants or what e v e r. And again, no one thought twice about it. They even referred to themselves as such.
              We were free back then. No KGB lurking.

• NJF says:

It’s all euphemism BS used to lesson the perceived negativity.

The other day there was a news story about the term “juvenile delinquent” gives juvenile delinquents a bad name. Loretta lynch wants the term replaced with “JUSTICE INVOLVED YOUTH.”

I’m not kidding. This is why no one learns from their mistakes. There is never meaningful consequences, and therefore they just keep engaging I negative behaviors.

• Malatrope says:

Simply call them “invaders”, which is what they are. They are uninvited. They are dangerous. They do not intend assimilation. They are illegal. They are militant. All of these are encapsulated in the word “invader”.

• nwtex says:

Enough with this pc jazz. They are alien to this Country and they are here* illegally*. So we need to go back to stating the facts as has been done forever……they are illegal aliens end of story.

Sherriff Clark (my hero) doesn’t hesitate in saying the ghetto. But I dare anyone else with a microphone to say the same. Bunch of weenies.

What’s the fuss why are ppl hesitant or afraid. Brainwashing is giving me a big fat headache. Speech police now….. thought police next. God Bless America…….please.

• nwtex says:

Oh, that comment ^ was in response to what Monique wrote. I don’t want to get things all jumbled up.

• nwtex says:

So why do they get the vapors when it is uttered. sheesh. Just chill.

alien
            noun
            a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen ).
            a foreigner.

• you are correct. alien is not a bad term. anyone with a green card says right on the green card RESIDENT ALIEN. and is even used on IRS forms:

• nwtex says:

You are “researcher extraordinaire” Ms MoniQue 🙂
                (bolding mine)

eeegads how things have changed—>

1924

The Immigration Act of 1924further restricted immigration, changing the quota basis from the census of 1910 to that of 1890, and reducing the annual quota to some 164,000. This marked the end of mass immigration to America.

The Immigration Act also provided for the examination and qualification of immigrants at U.S. consulates overseas.
                The main function of Ellis Island changed from that of an immigrant processing station, to a center of the assembly, detention, and deportation of aliens who had entered the U.S. illegally or had violated the terms of admittance The buildings at Ellis Island began to fall into disuse and disrepair.

• boutis says:

From the Latin alienus root meaning from or belonging to another. Latin was the language of the early Christian church and canon law which evolved into common law and then statutory law. The people who want to do away with Latin root words, especially in law, want to do away with Western Civilization which of course includes Latin and Rome. Illegal alien is a legal term and defined by statute.

• MissV says:

I prefer the term alien.

• nwtex says:

Yup, that’s what they are and there is nothing derogatory about the word. Foreigners have been referred to as aliens forever……….. 100 + years.

All these groups are messing with the American lexicon which is one thing but the fact that society goes along with their program is the troubling part.
            They’ve taken rainbow, gay, partner and on and on and on and have made it their own. If one refers to a “gay” as a homosexual they are considered a bigot.

• KBR says:

Maybe it would be good to have a whole thread about PC semantics. Words chosen by leftist media and force fed into our brains of so long. There’s a slew of them. Even here I see them popping up a lot in comments. Do we need a PC-words de programming list?

• Jett Black says:

I try to consistently use “illegal invader.”

• yohio says:

And if there right about illegals doing jobs Americans won’t (there not) we should and would definitely find out. A country with more jobs then workers, Utopia.

• bertdilbert says:

Not if you run a business and need labor.

• and think about it, we are not even counting the thousands who work as drug dealers, prostitutes, and other illegal “jobs.” many that come from Europe end up staying and working in prostitution. Illegal aliens from anywhere work in organized crime, drugs, robbery, child slavery, animal scams (selling lost/found/stolen pets to experimental labs), prostitution, and whatever other criminal activity they do to afford to live in this country. so it’s not just picking vegetables, cleaning, restaurant, or gardener jobs that is the problem. i would say the criminal “jobs” affect our society even worse. We have enough American criminals we don’t need to IMPORT THEM JEB BUSH AND OTHERS!

• Director says:

The US isn’t being subverted by Europeans overstaying visas.

I’m watching what you say from now on. That was a borderline trolling statement.

Any number of Brits French Swedes Germans Poles Czechs Italians Spaniards Hungarians Balts etc can can move to the US and not shift the culture.

The problem is the third world. Africans, Subcontinental India and Indios from Latin America.

I’d add Chinese to this to a degree.

The founding population of the US is European. The problem is the 1965 Immigration act sponsored by Kennedy/Celler, that began to favor Asians and Africans over Germans French, Brits etc…

• KBR says:

Many 3rd worlders became European citizens, or attended Eurpoean Universities before they came here. EU has been accepting 3rd worlders as citizens for many years. Now EU is on course to become 3rd world EU.
            So the term “come from Europe” is not equivalent to “long term native Europeans.”
            Read and discern.

• i’m a good sport so i won’t take your trolling accusation to heart. but if you don’t think prostitution or drug dealing is harmful to America then how can we discuss? in any case, if you read my post i wanted to make sure i was not turning my diatribe into some case against only illegal Mexicans, who are the biggest majority of the illegals in this country. so those crimes i listed generally as a group under “all illegals,” to make sure i was clear, because i don’t want to weaken the argument by zeroing in only on Mexican illegals. Perhaps i wasn’t clear on my intentions for doing that. i thought i was clear.

Most of the Europeans you listed are from Schengen countries that don’t even require a VISA, they have 90 days to come for visit without having to get a VISA. You’re right, there is not a mass crime problem with them, as most Schengen countries come here only for VACATIONS. There is however, a crime problem with others and big problem with those coming in from Mexico.

TROLLING: informal
            “make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.”

KEY WORD: deliberately, denoting intention

Exact OPPOSITE of what I was doing, and thus the reason I used the general statement of all illegal aliens so as to be fair and not elicit anger or even discrimination. It is never my intention to upset people or elicit angry responses from people. I love people and like to make people feel good, share my experiences, share others too, and share what I know and learn also from others here, share what I think for the purpose of discussion, learning, teaching, and edifying. It’s who I am. It’s what I do.

• ctdar says:

Er, no. Between yesterday & today (previous comments on other threads as well) your postings fit several descriptions including deliberately ignoring admins warnings.
              Your last sentence is very telling.

• i am not aware of disobeying any admin warnings. and the one you cited says “deliberately” and “intentionally” posting to incite an angry or deliberately provocative response, which I am telling you I’m not doing intentionally. If what I am saying provokes these kind of feelings in others, then tell me so I can correct it. But to accuse me of intentionally doing it is quite a different story.

• ctdar says:

Oh ok, so go back and read all the admin responses to your comments from yesterday and today regarding debate & Rubio trash talk. WordPress posters get notifications of likes or replys but I guess that’s another thing you aren’t aware of here.

• Are you a moderator?

• I have already cleared my misunderstanding up with he moderator on this. She was not insulting and explained to me. And my notifications and likes only go back a day, because I have a lot of likes and comments. My scroll bar stops at a certain point and I cannot go back. But that particular day because of the debate I did not check them.

• auscitizenmom says:

Ctdar, why are you being so snarky?

• wizzum says:

MoniqiQue, something that never seems to get raised WRT illegals and amnesty is that once they are legal residents they can then lawfully posses firearms. The law may overlook a lot of things as an illegal but you cannot pass a federal firearms check without either citizenship, a green card or (I’m talking about Texas now) residency visa (H1B) and if you have a residency visa you must prove living in country for three months (I 94) and have electricity bills for that length of time as well as a valid hunting permit, but when you do it is open season so to speak for getting any firearm you want.

Can you imagine the amount of straw purchases that would be made on behalf of gang members if the 10 – 30 million illegals were given residency permits? They have already demonstrated a complete lack of respect for national laws and sovereignty. It would be a tsunami of guns for criminals.

• WoW that is truly something to think about. I was not aware that a non-citizen can own a fire arm in Texas with simply a green card. I wonder what the laws in other states are? Especially when you think about the fact that American felons cannot own a fire arm even after they do their time, and yet they are US citizens! I know there are many Americans who have not committed a violent crime, for example drug felonies. Yet a foreigner (one with legal residence status, but not citizenship) can legally purchase a gun?

7. keebler AC says:

The candidates were debating and Trump was a’ canvassing for VP – by listening to their answers. He’s taking notes, lol! The debates among the candidates were as much for him to gain knowledge on their points of view and skill. Of course, this completely escapes the dupes like Kasich and Carly. Kasich curls his tail between his legs for loser Jebby and Jebby snarls back at him like a beta male. It’s awful watching the GOPe den of snarling males and fe-male…….while Trump jumps up to a high boulder and watches with interest.

8. keebler AC says:

Businessman Donald J. Trump is happy with the way the debate moderators handled the fourth debate of the Republican presidential-primary nomination race — so happy, in fact, that he is willing to describe his experience as “elegant.” — http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/11/donald-trump-republican-debate-elegant/

Trump is the alpha lion who jumps up on a boulder to watch and listen to the proceedings with great interest. After all, he’s trying to get to know the candidates too and a ‘fishing for a qualified Apprentice VP. He liked the questions asked and apparently got some answers from the field. Sounds like he managed to manage the debate beforehand. Meanwhile, Murdoch is leagues behind, not comprehending this.

(I lost an earlier comment so this may seem repeated)

9. Raffaella says:

I just cannot stand Kasich. Please get him off the stage for the next debate.

10. John G. McLachlan says:

“…With all doing well Trump did not stand out like past”
    Is Rupert Murdoch admitting that in previous debates, not all were doing well?
    It seems like Rupert Murdoch is admitting that Donald Trump did stand out in the previous debates.
    If so, has Rupert Murdoch admitted this, prior to this occasion, or has he refused to acknowledge publicly that Donald Trump stood out in previous debates?
    It seems to me that Rupert Murdoch is belatedly acknowledging Donald Trump’s superiority over the other candidates, in previous debates, solely because they performed better in this debate than in the previous ones.

• a lot of folks are so dumbed down they think all Trump is is some one-liner insult maker. so when they say he “didn’t stand out,” it sounds like they mean he didn’t put on an insult show for them, they are missing the mark completely. i agree with you he is unknowingly admitting Trump was great on the other debates. LOL!

• Trump and Melania use their words wisely, words are SWORDS:
      after debate interview insert SWORD:
      Great, Fair, Elegant, Economy, Business, Master at that, Elegant, Fantastic, Business, proud, job. All these words represent Trump!
      one small jab on Jeb: Fantasy Football (this reminds them of Jeb talking silliness), smart Trump didn’t DARE use the “comic book” reference because that was directed at him, not want to be associated with that by restating it.

O boy is Trump is good!

11. lurker99 says:

From DCWhispers on the “Fact Check” by Rand on DJT regarding TPP & China…..

• Excellent article. I think that was deceptive of Rand Paul when he tried to poo poo Trump’s China mention in TPP. Rand should know better so I think it was on purpose. However, if Rand didn’t know that TPP will allow China to sneak in back door then Rand shouldn’t even be on the stage.

I am glad DC Whispers wrote that article to vindicate Trump on this.

12. Dora says:

I can’t believe Carly spoke for only 11 minutes. To me her voice just seemed to go on and on and on and . . . .

Who got the most time?

13. SCATHING REVIEW OF JOHN KASICH:
    Debate Audience Sours on John Kasich, Boos Him During Bailout Discussion”

“Tonight, Kasich may have earned his ticket off the main debate stage. His combative, argumentative demeanor with the more conservative candidates on stage might have soured a lot of Iowa and New Hampshire voters.”

(full article here) http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/10/debate-audience-sours-john-kasich-boos-bailout-discussion/

• KBR says:

I was not aware that “many Iowa voters” were sweet on Kasich before the debate. I think many uncommitted just-beginning-to-look at politics American voters were soured on him before they ever got a chance to get sweet on him.

• Jeane Bell says:

Sundance predicted what would happen in this debate and he/she was right as usual. The moderators did nothing to stop Kasich/Fiorina from interrupting/snarling. The audience was stacked with anti-Trump people. The attempt was made to isolate/marginalize Trump. Reading all the post debate obits today from the usual pundits, it would appear Trump was the loser and Rubio/Cruz the winner. The idea of FOX( ie Kelly etc) moderating a debate ?4 days before the Iowa primary is just mind boggling. The GOPe really is the enemy.

14. TexasRanger says:

Newsmax GOP Debate Special – Newsmax Poll Results and Panel Reaction

Newsmax Video Nov-10-2015

15. KBR says:

Went to the memorial service for a friend last night. Had debate recorded, but just when Trump finally seemed to get a decent question two hours into the debate, the recording stopped. The debate went overtime, so the time set to record it was not enough. I made one belated comment here, but just too sad (funeral) and frustrated (too short recording of debate) and tired (grief is exhausting) to comment more. Hoping to see the end of that debate online somewhere.
    Gee thanks Kasich for all your hateful interruptions, especially since you’re apparently not even trying to get on state ballots, so you shouldn’t have even been in this serious debate.
    My take:
    ~Ka-sick:was supposed to criticize and interrupt especially Trump, but since Trump didn’t get into his critic mode much, Kasich also interrupted lots of others. His defense of illegals was planned and stupid. Does this man have 16yr old twin daughters? Is he so ill informed that he wants open borders so his precious oft mentioned daughters can be raped and beaten by jihadis or criminals?
    ~Bush: Coddled by getting the questions he had so obviously rehearsed. Still wants the borders wide open, amnesty given. The first time in all this campaign he neglected to mention mama and his big boy panties, or his fix, so it is plain he was well rehearsed. But with lots of help he looked
    better than in any other debate thus far in that he didn’t make a huge gaffe before my recording cut off. But he was ugly to DT when DT told mouthy Ka-sick to “let Bush speak.” Looking for DT to retaliate before long, although he might wait the long game to give the final blow, since DT’s comments give press to his enemies. Heb will be fair game for sure in every stupid thing he says. ~Fio-rhino: Still pushy and irritating, still rehearsed and fake-y. Strident. Looking for a soundbite moment. Wants world war, apparently equates voters’ patriotism to world domination, so feels a dominatrix would be a good pres, makes me think the weapons-makers are her secret superpac.
    Fio barely blinked when someone laughed at “private meeting with Putin.” Planted comment to give her a platform for sex discrimination, while making her seem like someone a man would actually desire/i.e. Soooo attractive that Putin wants her. Such brief laughter, comment didn’t even seem to register w the audience. Had she been a beauty, you betcha it would have been the most noticed talked about moment of the debate. But since she isn’t everybody said “huh?…nah” And moved on.
    ~Carson: rehearsed and boring, monotonous voice. Had the questions in advance. I still can’t recall anything the man said, except “Thank you for not asking what I did when I was ten years old.” But the night was far from over, so how did he know in advance that only he would bring that up? (btw what DID he DO at ten? I thought he was 12-13 when he hammered, stabbed, hit with a lock etc. Didn’t realize his attempted murders lasted four whole years.) So Carson brings this up and makes it bigger? Why? If his followers believe “the worse the crime the bigger the salvation,” will he embellish further?
    ~Rand Paul: Let us know once again how much he hates our troops. Wants a govmt so small you can’t see it=chaos! no more USA. Now I want the govmt smaller but not so you can’t see it. He made a couple of good points here and there, maybe, but these sentiments obscured all else.
    ~Rubio/hebmentee: Mentee-fresh smile, toothy, fake and pasted on, from the get-go. Mentee-fresh man makes ugly statements-but thoroughly rehearsed. Diarrhea mouth. I didn’t see heb attacks on his mentee this go round, no doubt decided between them in advance on advice of elites who own both.
    ~Cruz: Did okay. His owners let Cruz be Cruz to a degree. He thought “eliminate the IRS” would get bigger applause. Didn’t happen. Audience here apparently mostly likes the IRS.
    If I left anyone out I just didn’t notice them.
    Except Trump. Unusually quiet. Extremely well behaved. Answered his questions well. No headlines here. Don’t know his game plan with this, but I’m sure it’s good. Of course, my tv recording cut him off mid sentence at two hours five minutes into this debate. So you tell me.

• bleep21k says:

@KBR – IMHO, Trump never sounds like a politician – for example, I love the way he doubles down on his immigration stance, regardless of the “its inhumane and impossible” sound bites regarding removing “11 million illegals”, or plainly stating that policies like TPP and the Iran Nuclear Deal are “stupid” – because at least from what I understand about these two examples at least – they are stupid decisions (lacking intelligence or common sense). Funny how just a day ago I responded to a FB post, meme about what Liberals have accomplished, by pointing out how many of their policies, although put forward by “educated” people, lack intelligent thought along with common sense (i.e. Common Core, Iran Nuclear deal, HR Clinton’s whole campaign lol…)

Donald Trump is a plain speaking man.

Trump sounds like “this is what I would do based on how successful I was making billions of dollars”. Trump “hooks and crooks” just like all those in DC – AND has worked that system better than any candidate – democrat or republican! His platform and future administration WILL work for us all, and our country America, as a whole. My gut tells me so…

• KBR says:

Absolutely! Trump is my only choice, I never have been a “Trump/somebody” person. Trump. He will choose his vp anyway, and doing that gives some polls the opp to say “but including second choice results, blahblah is still seen as a favorite and may be ahead of trump.” In nomination time, never never state a second choice, especially in polls. Just say “undecided.”

• KBR says:

My comments above do not discount Trump in any way. He knows what he is doing.
          Sometimes I don’t, and ask others who may have it figured out.
          As I said above, I missed part of the debate. Also sad and grieving for friend before I got to watch.
          Still, I do think it is funny that the obvious Fiorhino base attempt to
          1) seem sexy
          2) get a fresh platform for sex discrimination

Failed miserably. Hardly anyone even noticed. Sorry Fio not the brightest move.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

TOUCHE!

Especially RE: “..many of their policies, although put forward by “educated” people, lack intelligent thought along with common sense ….”

16. TwoLaine says:

TRUMP & Sons were GREAT on Morning Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Justice_099 says:

My take:

Rand – looked better last night than he has in previous debates. Didn’t especially stand out on much though. Expect he will gain some points from the libertarians though. Any undecided followers seem to be shared between him and Rubio. Rand needs to try to sway those.

Kasich – if not finished, needs to be finished. They should have taken a hook to him

Fiorina – looked like a condescending CEO telling you she values her employees after coming out of a meeting to lay off thousands of them. She also needed a hook for interrupting so much

Bush – dumb. As always

Rubio – always reminds me someone running for class President

Carson – Meh. Can’t really remember anything about him in this debate. Don’t think he hurt or helped himself last night.

Cruz – He looked sleazy to me last night. Very fake, very dramatic. Really felt like an actor playing a character in a movie with bad dialog. He is just increasing looking so fake to me lately

Trump – I agree that he didn’t do much to stand out this debate. And I think that was intentional. One side says that he seems to be straying from what was working so well for him, but the other side says he knows he has all those people already locked in and needs to win the rest. His shut down of Fiorina will make news, though. The boos actually helped because we all know the media will characterize the boos, so they will play it to make Trump look bad. Will backfire, like it always does.

18. nwtex says:

Daniel Scavino Jr. 5h New Hampshire, USA
    Good AM New Hampshire! #TeamTrump just arrived from #GOPDebate! @Morning_Joe 7am. […]

• nwtex says:

oh, boy! That sure is annoying. I had no idea it would keep running. Maybe Admin will remove it. Who needs this dizzy maker. Oh! I stopped it. Just had to click on it . duh!

19. Beenthere says:

I’ve watched last night’s main debate & the 1st one in August. All of them are now changing most of their prior positions to agree with Trump’s. All Trump needs to do is stay on easy-to-understand message, which he is doing, & look presidential, which he is doing.

Kasich is 1 dumb guy; never go after Trump because you’re polling numbers will go down. All of them seemed to have learned this but Kasich.

20. KBR says:

Important! Everyone please go to http://drudgereport.com/now2.htm and vote there.

21. Rosies Seeing Red says:

I have a lot of thoughts about last night’s debate, but the one that stuck out the most to me is that the candidates the political class establishment (along with their accomplices in the media) are pushing came off as overly-rehearsed and unnatural. And though Cruz may not be among those GOPe-types, he also sounded like he had pre-planned his answers.

I think we’re all just sick of these dog & pony shows with their carefully-chosen, rehearsed rhetoric. It’s all meaningless, as we have learned over and over again after every election. All talk.

Trump continues to lead BECAUSE he’s not well-rehearsed, BECAUSE he’s not perfect, BECAUSE he’s a doer, not a talker.

The political class rate these debates from their out-of-touch perspective of how polished the candidates come off. They still don’t understand every one of these debates helps separate Trump (and to an extent, Carson) from the rest of these well-rehearsed puppets for the establishment.

As for Carson, I think the fake veneer is starting to wear thin. He does not instill confidence; he sounds like he’s still on a learning journey, whereas Trump already knows what to do and has been pointing out the problems for decades. The contrast between these two outsiders becomes clearer and clearer with each debate.

22. cohibadad says:

I thought the funniest moment of the debate came when Carson said Putin at 0:58

His hand gestures and eyes bugging. He is just a strange dude.

This 2003 graduation speech gives even more insight into Ben. Sued for paternity and he won’t give blood because next thing you know, his blood will be splattered all over a murder scene (OJ style in his mind apparently, and probably by racist cops I assume). And so the whole thing just went away. Probably more gifts from God for him being such a good guy.

23. auscitizenmom says:

Interesting article. Gentle Ben’s stories are appearing to be bizarre.

24. mcfyre2012 says:

I was laughing at the Fox post-debate fawning over Carson and Rubio. The more Carson talks, the more out-of-place he looks as a presidential candidate. He seemed perturbed they didn’t ask about subjects he had studied up on.

Rubio the used car salesman? He had his pee-pee whacked by Rand Paul.

25. Matt says:

I thought Trump did very well. His Eisenhower reference was great. But his big mistake is not linking wages to immigration. On his first question, he could have hit a home run by saying he would bring wages up by limiting the supply of labor. Instead, he whiffed on that and let Cruz have it. I think that’s a mistake and Trump might come to regret it unless he forcefully takes it

• MVW says:

I 100% agree that the ‘I Like Ike’ and Ike’s removal of 1.5 million immigrants until it stuck was extremely effective and shut down the ‘you are mean and uncaring’ RINO attacks. Thanks for bringing that up.

26. shipley130 says:

We all saw that picture of Rupert Murdoch, Jeb Bush and that Iranian terrorist Valerie Jarrett sitting at the same table and yucking it up. Murdoch’s opinion means as much as a fart under a blanket.

27. sam says:

I’m glad the debate is over, overall Trump did good. Next debate is more than a month out, most likely kasich, rand, will flame out by then.

28. MVW says:

Well, in case one wanted to see the debate and went to bed before it played, here is a link:

First, after a while I started to lose track of who said what about this and that. Further, who the candidates actually are and have acted in the past was misleading, but to be specific would require serious, real analysis. Some things did stick:

Kaisch was just rude. Stepped hard on Bush which was disrespectful… and got a way with it. Moreover, I know Kaisch, he is a poser.

Bush was weak. Meh.

Carly showed ignorance of the purpose of earmarks (vs ability to move money around). Also, Carly was scary in her foreign policy positions.

The Neocons (Bush, Rubio) can’t grasp the inconvenient fact that it costs trillions of dollars and ruined lives to continue the past abject failed intervention policies, policies that they want to fix by continuing to do more of the same.

Rubio seemed to talk like ‘push a button get message #15’ so it felt pure political and left doubt as what he would really do.

I thought Paul showed reason in his positions, but I have no confidence that he would be able to pull it off.

Carson is one that wasn’t exposed as the progressive he is (TPP, Puerto Rico). He did talk about root cause which was good, but I have the Dr. Jekyll – Mr. Hyde doubt lingering like a sword over my head. And who cares about Putin in the Middle East?

Cruz leaves my mind with the same doubt as Paul, and that is I don’t believe he could pull off what needs to be done.

Trump had a weak finish IMO, I think ‘Make the Country Great’ is fine in a long speech, but bring back our jobs and businesses is specific, says the same thing, and would be more effective. Still, Trump is Trump and showing up and standing in line with politicians is a 1000 word statement in itself. I know Trump can do what needs to be done and will do it, Will, Skills, and Genius, hard to spell that out by talking which is what this was, 2 hours of talking.

29. Papa says:

My wife and I watched the entire debate and here is our rundown:

Kasich: This guy has to go. Rude and as was pointed out by Cruz, it is not compassionate to let people break the law and get away with it. I don’t see how he is in the top 8.

Bush: Positioned to similarly to Kasich on immigrants and I simply do not like to here him speak and he does not seem presidential. His sarcastic remarks to Trump were so childish and out of place it was laughable. Trump speaks up about Kasich walking all over Bush while he is trying to speak, Kasich continues on and Bush stays quiet and then when he does get to speak, he lashes out at Trump for deigning to let him speak. Completely out of touch with the moment, which is a microcosm of his entire campaign.

Rubio: My wife and I used to like him. Loved him at the 2012 convention and thought he would be the future of the party. Now he just seems rehearsed and a great speech giver. In the year of anti-politicians, he is a pure politician.

Trump: Great as usual on immigration. The lines about are we a country or not I think have to resonate. He let Cruz steal a bit of his thunder on the issue. After reading SD’s info this morning on TPP, it is clear Trump was right on there as well. He is the least rehearsed and repeats himself sometimes but that doesn’t bother me. We are all in on Trump for multiple reasons but #1 is that he is not bought and even if he does change his mind, it’s because his mind HAS ACTUALLY CHANGED, not because the puppet master changed the dance and needs a flip-flop.

Carson: To be honest, I do not understand why people rag on Carson. He is clearly new at this and is not a natural debater, but to me his answers, for the most part, seem well reasoned and he acts like a real human being. Still, I don’t see him as the leader of our country. I think he makes good points, but is just not cut from the right cloth.

Cruz: Not a fan of his delivery, but I like the content. With him, I just do not know how much to trust him. I always heard positive things about him until recently, but the connections that have been pointed out on this site are hard to ignore. Either there is an ulterior motive or he is not as smart as folks make him out to be and he is being played by others.

Fiorina: This scenario says it all: I had the debate going on my iPad on the kitchen counter while my wife was making tea. She was not looking at the screen and within 5 seconds of Carly speaking she said “I cannot stand her voice.” Trump nailed it: that face! (read: persona)

Paul: I thought Paul did great. I have always liked Paul. I thought last night was by far the best of his debates and if it had not been for the political dig at Trump on the technicalities of TPP and whether China is in or not, I would say he was neck and neck with Trump for the win. He makes a lot of sense to me: calling out Rubio on his proposed spending, calling out the hawks on the fact that starting a no-fly zone after the ship has proverbially sailed means we will shoot down Russian planes. I thought his comments backed up what Trump was saying about the situation. He is without a doubt in my mind a fiscal conservative…but I don’t think he has the leadership to get things done.

30. kinthenorthwest says:

Great short from an interview of Trump’s sons.
    Just looking at Trump’s kids tells everyone a whole lot about the man.

31. Lulu says:

Murdoch may have thought Trump was lacking, but the WSJ’s own internet poll after the debate came up with him as the winner:

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Hey, isn’t “Murdoch” one of those Illegal Aliens?????

Wasn’t he in cold storage at Roswell?

Snark

Bet he was!

32. Backspin says:

All I know is , when the Owner / Boss has to jump in to help his workers , it means he is overwhelmed , out manned and out gunned.————– That’s what Rupert just did.

33. Dora says:

34. amwick says:

Ok, this is late, and not exactly earth shattering, but, when I saw Carly I thought she was dressed up like a Trekkie. I don’t know exactly why, the shirt and the pin,, it just reminded me of the crew from the Enterprise. Yes, I am that old. I was honestly expecting that Vulcan hand sign.

35. TwoLaine says:

Did you all hear? Macy’s had a VERY BAD DAY! Month, Quarter, Year…
    Don’t mess with TRUMP and the First Amendment!

Macy’s Sales Continue to Slump
    Wall Street Journal-7 hours ago
    Macy’s shares fell 14% to $40.44 in 4 p.m. New York trading. The stock has … Macy’s sales haven’t grown since the fourth quarter of last year.
    Macy’s cuts full-year forecast, sends shivers through retail
    Reuters-1 hour ago
    Macy’s Lowers Its Guidance on Sales Slump
    New York Times-7 hours ago
    Macy’s stock tanks after ‘tough’ Q3 earnings report
    CNBC-8 hours ago
    Macy’s Disappointing Third-Quarter Results Presage Difficult Times
    Forbes-4 hours ago
    Macy’s, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
    Business Wire (press release)-10 hours ago
    Macy’s is Closing Even More Stores
    Fortune-9 hours ago
    Ho ho no! Macy’s expects poor holiday sales
    CNNMoney-8 hours ago
    Retail expert: Macy’s may be a takeover target
    CNBC-2 hours ago

36. daughnworks247 says:

Trump acted like the Dad in the room last night. Let the children squabble while he peers over his newspaper at the dinner table. When one of them got out of line, he smacked them, “Kasich, let Jebbie talk”, “Snarly, don’t interrupt or you will be sent to your room”.
    We do need to winnow the field and it’s better if Trump is not visibly seen as the one to do it. Let them fight.