A Lion VS The Hyenas…

By Menagerie –  It seems to me that we have an almost unheard of opportunity here. A choice between a builder, a creator, a great doer, a man who actually has a long record of achievements which show his determination, his ability to do things and get others to do things, in other words, some big results, and on the other side, politicians.

Trump rally texas 2

He hasn’t run a country, they say. Well, what country, state, or even town have they run successfully?

As near as I can tell, politicians get paid very well to talk, and results are never worried about, nor are they held accountable for them.

So you have a group of people who talk trying to tear down the picture the American people have of the one man among them who actually has some kind of achievements to indicate his nature, his ability to do, and what the possibilities might be with a non politician who doesn’t give a damn for the customary rules they use to disguise the fact that in the end, they, the politicians, are members of a class of leeches with a lot in common with the welfare/food stamp class, only better educated to fool people into thinking they produce. They have power, and use it solely to suck the lifeblood out of America like a vampire sucks blood.

Donald Trump, never an ideal of a virtuous man, and to my knowledge never has he tried to portray himself as one, brings to the table something almost none of the rest of them can. Production of worth to the economy, the people that worth employs, and I am NOT talking about his fortune, and value offered to those consumers who spend money with Trump businesses.

It’s lion versus hyenas. The king of the jungle faces the cowardly pack running predators who work together to tear him apart. Because he’s a lion, and they are hyenas.

trump lion

Written by CTH Admin Menagerie

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016. Bookmark the permalink.

67 Responses to A Lion VS The Hyenas…

1. Artist says:

This is a great sentence.
    This is everything in a nutshell.
    Thank You!

• thesitrep says:

““No matter what they talk about in the debates, this is an age old fight. It is the fight of a man who builds something of great value, and those who make their living trying to take it.””

This is so succinct.

2. thesouthwasrght says:

Like I tell people every day: what other option is there? I don’t know if Mr. Trump is a Trojan horse or not, but I do know the career professional political class has nearly ruined any chance of a peaceful and productive future for my kids. I also believe that when you are a billionaire 10 times over there is little you can buy with one major exception and that is going down in the history books in the same breath as the founding fathers. Being the guy that saved a nation is a mighty attractive fruit, and one I intend to help Mr Trump obtain.

Because the alternative is horrific.

3. ScruffyLeon says:

You had me at “a builder”. Thanks, SD, for saying what we all are thinking.

4. TwoLaine says:

Speaking of building, I ran across these today and they are precious. He doesn’t just build things, he restores things to their former grandeur or better. He appreciates every last nuance and detail. When he says he will make America Greater than ever, he knows what he’s talking about.

Forbes: Growing Up Trump
    Eric discussing the Eugene Meyer Mansion in Bedford, Westchester, NY & H J Heinz Property

Forbes: The Donald Interviews The Kids (2006-Part 1)

Forbes: The Trump Kids Interview Dad (2006-Part 2)

• TwoLaine says:

Two More, and the family story is a little more complete. Ivana’s is quite interesting, and I see many of her traits in her children as well. Both of their parents are tough acts to follow. TRUMP’s Mom is also in the Ivana Bio.

Forbes: The Donald Trump Ethic (The World’s Billionaires 2011)

Ivana Trump – People Who Changed the World [30/40](Romanian sub)

• Karmy says:

Thank you for sharing these videos. I watched the Apprentice from the beginning and saw the type of businessman he was then and how he really listened to people. I actually watched the Apprentice with my 12 year old niece because I thought he taught some great lessons on business and life in general. These videos round out the man more than his “brand” that most people see on TV. We need to get these out to more people as they are focused on his brash appearance and don’t see that he can be a serious force to be reckoned with.

5. Nanny G says:

Great analogy, lion vs hyenas.
    It reminded me of the remake of the classic The Ant and the Grasshopper fable.
    Both versions are here:
    Our vampire class keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    Although not each and every person who uses gov’t programs will vote for generous gifts from the US Treasury, as Tytler* put it.
    But many of them will.
    We are near a tipping point.
    Donald Trump can pull us back from the brink.

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. – Alexander Fraser Tytler.

6. Muskrat says:

Good analogy. Heinlein said there would always be “makers, takers and fakers.” It’s easy to see which of the beasts above fits into these three categories. When a maker says let’s make America great again, and shows us how, it’s easy to believe him. Go Donald…and take us with you.

7. Vinchenz says:

Love the logo at the end of that article and “… because this isn’t working.” Exactly right.

8. Bluto says:

Excellent Entry, Menagerie.

The producers vs. the takers plays out in nearly every aspect of our modern life. Simply compare us, the producers, to the government takers. Whilst we are working our butts off with a frenzied energy, they merely sit back & plan new schemes to skim off more & more of our production.

Have any of you tried to build a house? Open a business? Remodel or add on to your home? Pave a driveway? Build a wall? Well, march on down to the county office and pay the leeching sloths of the government to slow you down. If you have the money to build & make things better, you’d better offer up your cut to the bureaucrats. And don’t you dare be in a hurry. Stealing from the producers takes time to simmer. Be patient.

9. hocuspocus13 says:

“He’s never run a Country”
    Trump’s business is his Country
    He is responsible for 1000s of people

Bring to the table…honesty 👍

• joshua says:

they want to criticize bankruptcy of companies that were losing money faster than they could sustain, and with lots of debt.
      well, Trump took care of business with failing ventures and did not continue to throw good money after bad…..UNLIKE THE REST OF THE GROUP who survived on TAXPAYER MONEY AND DEBT without paying off anything…even Carson existed due to the payroll of the hospital institution that PAID his salary and provided the workplace….NONE of the others ever FIXED a government finance by taking care of business….they just borrowed more money with govt debt and taxed people to pay the interest.

Political Candidates and wannabe failed CEOs…..not on the same PLANET and the DONALD.

• azcatsclaw says:

He’s never run a country. Neither have any of the others. If I recall most (if no all) of the former Presidents have said that becoming the President and leading this country is unlike anything else and no one could truly be prepared for a job of such magnitude. Trump
      IS different and that is exactly why he will be successful. He is not married to some ideology of conservative or liberal. He just gets the job done or at the very least gives it a h*** of a try.

10. nyetneetot says:

I may have missed it in the threads, and I’ve only had time to listen to the talk radio programs in short bits and pieces, but has anyone been able to explain why Glenn Beck and his staff keeps making it sound like supporting Trump is the equivalent of participating in rise of the third Reich? Outside of just saying he’s nuts I mean. I also find it puzzling of his support for the splitter candidates as though any of them are really attempting to be elected. For owning a news organization with the slogan “The truth lives here”, he/they seem to have developed a significant myopia.

• Rene says:

Beck took the wrong side. I think it was a miscalculation. He will regret it if he doesn’t already.

• nyetneetot says:

I’m wondering if my question has been answered already and I just don’t understand the answer given. What do you mean by, “Beck took the wrong side. I think it was a miscalculation.”? Can you expand a bit please?

• Drake says:

He bought into the pundit class BS that Trump would be gone by Fall. Slogans of news media mean nothing. Just look at the number of people waking up to Fox New’s (and other Alphabet channels) game they brought into hook line and sinker for years. Beck has been given the job of making a sale. The sales job is to sell ‘ Donald is not a Conservative’ line. So far a Fail

• nyetneetot says:

“…Beck has been given the job of making a sale. …”

The word “given” implies a number of things. Are you saying Beck is controlled and thereby disingenuous? I was always under the assumption that was not the case.

• Rene says:

Yes Beck is definitely controlled by someone. Do you remember when he would talk about his mysterious insider friend? I remember. That is when I first started to wonder about him. Wondering which side that friend was on. He is a salesman for sure. I don’t believe for a minute he is his own man.

• nyetneetot says:

I do recall him talking about a partner in the past, but I thought that turned out to be the guy that got promoted to the head of Mercury One. You seem to be stating your supposition. I was hoping for something a little supported more by definitive evidence.

• PatriotKate says:

I came to the conclusion a few years ago that Beck was supposed to be the Conservative Pied Piper. He failed, because he has not been able to retain the bulk of his former fan base and we’ve moved on from him. IMO he’s what is called controlled opposition.

• Bruce says:

Beck is controlling Crews. Beck’s people are running Crew’s Campaign, and Crew’s Wife works for Goldman Sachs on Wall Street.

• WSB says:

I’ve been listening to and had been a Beck follower. He has been 99% correct on his understanding of most issues. I will give him credit on the caliphate, especially that he actually declared it would flow into Europe… TWO YEARS AGO. NO ONE else even came close. So his research and team’s global understanding has been stellar.

Regarding Trump, I am at a loss. I work in Trump’s industry. I know his record. I have done work in his buildings and know he has given money to many politicians to ease the course of business. I know he has always been a tough negotiator, everyone wants to be on his team. He never over promises and always delivers. I live near the military academy he attended and understand The extraordinary men they mold there. I know Vincent Norman Peale and being a Presbyterian has had a great influence on him. Other than the divorces, his children are great and have incredible mothers.

Mr. Trump has silently given much of his time and money to those in need. His actions have never been anything other than either conservative or at least pragmatic and beneficial to all.

Mr. Trump loves this country, has been thinking for years of running for President. Although he may not be the most conservative (I beg to differ with all of the Amnesty seekers), I think he finally saw the crisis, is incredibly upset about the country’s state of affairs and is earnest to save us from utter destruction.

I do not understand Beck.

• wondering999 says:

Just want to comment a moment about the divorces: Divorcing is among the most difficult and painful experiences that people go through. Divorcing yet cultivating friendship and loyalty with your ex- is a remarkable achievement and speaks very well for Trump. Even Trump’s divorces work in his favor, from my point of view.

There’s nothing honorable or honest about remaining married while wishing the spouse would drop off the planet because the relationship has gone dead in whatever ways. I’m not in favor of careless divorcing — but when people choose to go the divorce route for whatever reason, some go through the process with much better results than others. Trump & Family did well.

• nyetneetot says:

I agree, and am confused as well. Beck has said he was looking for the next George Washington. Why in the world does he think it will be in the professional politicians rather then the “capitalist” business owner?

• WSB says:

Good question. I believe it may be because Trump has endorsed and donated money to left wing politicians to break though red tape for local business reasons. He also said once that he identified more with Democrats than Republicans…this was for an interview in his NYC office.

Independent people who live in NYC are VERY CAREFUL not to fool with the majority in the blue city. I know this first hand as a past resident; I am not a developer, however, I can understand the increased pressure on those with greater risk. Even when Guliani was mayor, the taxi union and others hated him, SO YOU HAD BETTER NOT HAVE SAID ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT GULIANI FROM THE BACK SEAT. Beck does not seem to understand this type of necessary strategy. Mr. Trump does.

• Athena the Warrior says:

Same thing in Chicago. Democrats are very vindictive if you aren’t supportive and will create havoc for your business.

His primary businesses involve building things. Good luck getting building permits and liquor licenses in a Dem city if you don’t get along with them.

• Menagerie says:

I do not see that Beck is far seeing with regard to what is happening now in Europe. It’s a replay of what happened centuries ago, but with little to no resistance from the Europeans this time. There is no Charles Martel, Vlad Tepes, or Jan Sobieski in Europe today.

• WSB says:

Your are so right. The difference is that when Beck brought this up, he was literally laughed at by the LSM and everyone other than his followers. There are many clips to support this. No one realized this would happen again, considering the conditions and players. Obama at the forefront.

• KBR says:

Beck was wrong/Beck hates being wrong=Beck continues to throw his tantrum.

Beck said Trump is not a conservative. Definition conserve: (Oxford) protect (something, especially an environmentally or culturally important place or thing) from harm or destruction:
      Trump is indeed the ULTIMATE CONSERVATIVE, as he will protect a very important culture and place from harm or destruction.

Beck should buy a dictionary.
      Or just shut up.

11. oldschool64 says:

Menagerie, today you WROTE LIKE A CHAMPION!!

12. truthandjustice says:

Yes – I especially like the analogy of being known as a great “Builder”, “restorer” to their once great beauty and intention….to doing it for America.
    Check out this fantastic article by Wayne Allyn Root on why Trump is the only one who can beat Hillary. In short, his experience/success in Real Estate is most like “Politics” business, has the best lawyers to combat Hillary’s army of ruthless lawyers and to keep the fraud down, and most know not to mess with him. He’d also do serious work in prosecuting the DC criminals. It’s not about being “nice”, not “Conservative” enough, etc. for such a time as this.
    “Trump has the killer instincts to win in a war against vicious people devoid of morals like the Clintons. This is no game for nice, well-mannered people. This is no time to bring knives to a gun fight. Trump will bring a laser guided nuclear missile.”

13. lisaginnz says:

good comparison! 🙂

14. EricB says:

Great post great logo and great supporters of Trump on this site. Brings me great joy to read comments from other Trump people.
    To me when I read about Trump I FEEL AMERICAN again.
    What a refreshing feeling!

TRUMP 2016

15. Nightcrawler says:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

And this:
    “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure…than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

…………..Theodore Roosevelt

16. Doodahdaze says:

Tonight.

• Southern Son says:

Great pic!! The LION protecting US from the Elephants n Asses.
      TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP!!

• Love the Trump 2016 symbol of the Lion vs the old elephant GOPe symbol. Let’s totally disassociate and go 100% Lion. Poor old elephant died of corruption, the idiot never forgot to keep taking money and working for the wrong side. The side diametrically apposed to the very base of the party. Long Live Donald the Lion Hearted!

17. NJF says:

Thank you Menagerie! You’ve perfectly articulated why we and thousands like us are all in for Trump. As each day goes by, it becomes more and more apparent that he is our only hope!

God bless you, and everyone here!

#Trump2016

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

18. Coast says:

America needs a miracle. Trump needs to be bold and destroy these candidates like there is no tomorrow, because in the end if he doesn’t there is no viable tomorrow. Expose every one of them on their illegal/legal immigration stance…talk about Europe and make it clear that he’s the only one that will prevent this from happening here. Scare the crap out of America by exposing the truth.

19. rhobin8301 says:

So I just heard this evening that Trump is going to be doing a rally on Monday within driving distance for me!!!! I have reserved the tickets already, now to see if I can get off work early so I can go. I am so excited that he is coming to my part of the world. Saying prayers that I am actually able to go!

20. Paul says:

The Theory of the Lions and the Foxes:

Applied to modern politics:

Why it is so difficult for an American Male with influence and power to be a lion (shows why Trump is so rare and special):

21. justfactsplz says:

This is a great article, Menagerie. I like thinking of Trump as a lion. Strength, majesty, and smarts, are traits of Trump and a lion.

22. thesitrep says:

Trump’s opponents are not even in his league.

Trump is so scary to the establishment, I actually fear for his life.
    People know that the very minute he takes the oath of office, heads are going to roll.
    It ain’t gonna be business as usual any longer.

• Starkey Morgan says:

He is a threat to soo00 many peoples’ easy money line. Businesses will actually be required to be competent, and compete HONESTLY for work. Lots of money at stake.

23. CoastalKitty says:

I want this on a t-shirt! The Trump Lion is rocking the nation. Trump 2016!

24. Bruce says:

A chill went up my spine on SNL when Trump did the Skit with “Toots”, when Toots went On and On, and the Donald said Toots, you know I carry A Gun. I have a feeling that most People on Here are willing To Cover Trumps Back.

25. lorac says: