By now most people are aware of the vile video produced and promoted by those who advocate for increasing illegal immigration.  (WARNING: Extremely Foul Language)

However, the resulting feedback is apparently not exactly what the leftists had in mind.  There has been a massive backlash against these moonbat activists.

In order to control the narrative (and eliminate visibility of the backlash) it appears YouTube and the leftist activist group DeportRacism are deleting negative feedback and have now been caught manipulating the Like/Dislike rating tool:

deport racism 1

The manipulation was discovered by Mike Garcia

This type of narrative control is typical of paid activism found on social media platforms.  It is a good example of what Matt Drudge was discussing when he previously said it is better to stay off the LEFTIST media platforms, and create your own.

Common sense patriot Americans are in the majority.  Last Tuesday’s election was one visible example of that –  This is why left-wing activists need to use astroturf and create a false sense of support for their insufferable anti-American screeds.

As the 2016 Presidential Race Season heats up we can expect to see more and more of this manipulation.

… it has only just begun.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

145 Responses to Amid Growing Backlash Illegal Immigration Activists, Astroturfers, and YouTube Trying To Control Narrative…

1. racerxx says:

I can’t wait until we deport punks like this kid.

• oldschool64 says:

Yep, and his sorry a$$……WHAT EVER THE H3LL HE CALLED THAT OLD WOMAN!!

• archer52 says:

Trump should do an ad, or one of the super pacs, showcasing the kids on this ad, show some of the riots and crimes, and have the announcer point to the screen (like Bill Whittle does) and say “I rest my case.”

• flova says:

He should put this kid spouting the ‘F’ word next to a photo of Kate Steinle and a photo next to her of the vile killer who murdered her in cold blood.

• nimrodman says:

As for the diminishing “dislike” count, someone offered this explanation in the youtube comments:

LeDore38 1 hour ago
      +Ahsoka Tano people who are banned from comments have their like removed, it’s a simple as that.

If that’s true, then there must be appreciable numbers of dislikers being banned. Perhaps for wildly out-of-bounds remarks. Perhaps for remarks that simply displease whomever are the “powers that be” who hold the banning lever.

2. azgary says:

The Trump Latino Anthem

• wondering999 says:

you don’t invite a stranger into your home without knowing who they are

Exactly. Thank you Ruben Obed. And I like your song

• spacette55 says:

He’s got a very good voice. I generally don’t care for salsa music.

Aside from illegal immigration, my biggest gripe against Mexico is the incessant salsa music. Even worse are the mariachi bands that hang out at my table every time I sit down to dinner. They always want a request and the only song that comes to my mind is “Si Lito Lindo” a song I barely remember from the 3rd grade. Their scornful looks haunt me….. The next night at dinner, they’re back again. A neverending musical nightmare! ROFL!

• boutis says:

I say to the wandering mariachi “If I pay you will you go away”. After dirty looks they wander off.

• Would you say that to a gypsy violinist? Some people view them as very romantic! If I were a musician and somebody said that to me (“If I pay you will you go away”), I’d be hurt and angry at such rudeness and lack of respect..

• I was with my folks at a restaurant in Tucson, the mariachi band spotted us as lily-white tourist marks, and asked us to make a request. I said (being fond of skillful playing), could you play something rare and skillful, something you yourselves love to play?

They played “La Bamba”. Really. WIth the same scornful looks you describe. I wryly twisted my mouth, returned their look, shook my head and ate a meal that was probably good, but tasted empty and bland because of these smirking La Raza Reconquista pukes.

No more Mexican food for me, unless I make it myself. I’m done with them.

• WSB says:

It’s all refried trash mostly.

• justfactsplz says:

I like Tex-mex style Mexican food. There’s a restaurant in Houston that is so good. I don’t mind the music in the restaurant I find it cheerful. I do hate here in Florida listening to Latino music blaring out of cars at every traffic light. They seem to be trying to compete with the loud rap music, lol.

• Good observation, jfp. Mariachi music is cheerful because it started as wedding music. Much like klezmer music, though of course all Jewish music has to have a sad section before it returns to the joy of the day. Irish musicians also have great traveling music. Oh, yes, Indian music, too. Come to think of it, I’d bet that most established ethnic groups have great wedding music. Oh, maybe not any Native Americans. The only music I’ve heard our local tribal groups play is drums.

• justfactsplz says:

I even like Native American drums!

• Ono says:

Mariachi music is very similar to Polka…Maximillian introduced the tuba to Mexico during his rule. My dad used to listen to Mexican music on the radio when we were driving in the car (we lived in Southern California) and XERB TJ could be picked up anywhere. My dad said it reminded him of Polka Parade. I learned to play trumpet in third grade and continued into high school much to my parents delight, then switched to guitar.

Now I’m sort of a Ring of fire guy.

• Garrison Hall says:

Many mariachi musicians are quite accomplished musicians. The idiom actually has a great many wonderfully engaging songs which you just have to know about in order to request. A favorite is a song that usually shuts down every Spanish dominant bar at closing time, a song that never fails to elicit tears from even the toughest vatos. The next time a mariachi asks for a request ask them to play “Volver”. They’ll be impressed and you’ll be very pleased, I promise.

• dondeg says:

Wow! Great voice. It’s amazing the art that Trump is inspiring. The great spirit of the American people! Let’s bring it back to life people!

• mnlakes says:

That was fricken awesome!!! It is so nice to see a Latino American as excited about Trump as I am!! Together we can make America Great!!!! No more Hyphenated Americans

• Garrison Hall says:

” . . . You can’t let a stranger walk into your home without asking him where he’s coming from . . .”

A message from Realville. Spanish surnamed Americans are the literal front-lines of illegal immigration because it’s often their neighborhoods, their schools, their jobs that are most immediately effected by illegal aliens, many of not most of whom are are convinced that “economic justice” gives them a right to come here. The La Raza, globalist/multicultural narrative is that illegal immignts and Hispanic/Latino citizens have such strong ethnic kinship ties that the newcomer are welcomed part of a vast imagined extended family. That may play well to those in the DC/NYC bubble, but in Realville it doesn’t play well at all. Mexican-Americans and Mexicans, for instance, often see themselves as very different people and often don’t much like each other. Mexicans commonly refer to Mexican-Americans as “pocho” which is about like someone from the east-coast making a contemptuous comment about “red-necks”.

• MfM says:

He’s waving a Puerto Rican flag, and a much larger US one. Next thing you know he’ll be being vilified because he isn’t really entitled to speak for Latinos. Puerto Ricans are US citizens and he can travel to the US at any time and be a legal resident.

3. Backspin says:

Well , it’s a good thing votes can’t be manipulated …..

4. alec says:

it amazes me how many people swarm to fakebook and the like when the people running them are total loser lefties you support amnesty ???????? why give suckerburg any more money to screw us with ??

5. Daniel says:

I’d like to see the people responsible charged with crimes against children. I’m sure various laws have been violated here.

6. Jason says:

interesting this vid copies pretty much the same style and format as this one

I suppose it’s possible they just liked the concept and figured they’d try the same but smells like the same astroturfer pushing their agenda on multiple fronts.

7. For a boy born in the us he really struggles to command basic words.

8. R-C says:

Steel yourselves; this is only going to get worse.

We are facing the proverbial “cornered animal” here. The more they “push” their tortured narrative, and the more it fails, the more desperate they will become.

They will use any and all methods–“fair”; “unfair”; “legal” and “illegal” to discredit our side, and to prop up theirs.

This is only the beginning.

9. I see this sort of thing on YouTube all the time. Local Europeans upload home video of what is really going on along their borders. Several times I have seen the accounts deleted in a day or so. I find it amusing that often there will be videos that purport to report on anti-immigration demonstrations but which actually focus entirely on counter-demonstrators. One can discern a lot about what is going on by inferring that the opposite of what is being presented to us is true. Otherwise, there would be no need to try to persuade people that the assertion is true.

I sent my postcard to President Trump yesterday.

10. kinthenorthwest says:

What is really sad is htat there are many Hispanic children/teens anchor and illegally here in our schools that do act like this kid. usually about 4th grade and above.. Many fell that whites have no right to tell the what they can and can’t do. H3LL there are even times that they go after their own Hispanic school workers.
    There are subs out there that will not sub in schools that have a high % of students, even Hispanic subs.

• joshua says:

I suspended substitute teaching when in a Freshman class i had to separate an impending fist fight between a Hispanic and a Black kid…the Hispanic smart mouthed a very large Black kid…about twice his size….stupid machismo will get you hurt…but I have no reason to play separation with no nearby monitor or resource officer….and the South Carolina girl that got tossed for not leaving the room on orders is common practice with black girls as well as hispanic girls…the girls are the worst and will fight at the drop of a paper clip. Teachers are deciding that school is too much shat for a nickle and are leaving in droves…all the good ones just retired…

11. tz says:

The problem is that we are now all narrative driven, so it is more important than ever to break the narrative, be it FoxNews or MSNBC. As Tom Woods calls it, “The index card of allowable opinion”.
    So it is important to break or shatter the narrative every time it appears.
    Fowl mouth chickens can only cluck, including cluckservatives.

12. conservativehippie says:

they’ve been deleting conservative comments for years. articles have been written on this very thing. we also know that they have been manipulating people’s feelings/moods based on manipulating what they see. just recently there was an article i read that explained how angela merkel was pressuring zuckerberg to manipulate Facebook to downplay germany’s backlash against the muslim invasion. you’d have to be ignorant or in denial to not know these social media platforms are agenda-driven for the left-wing, meaning they censor conservatives and push liberal crap.

13. GSR says:

But the political class in DC refuse to enforce immigration laws. Refuse to reduce legal immigration. Refuse to enforce borders.

We are being literally invaded.

14. hocuspocus13 says:

It has to do with how you entered the USA

Re-Read the 14th for it does not make you a Citizen of the USA just because your born here

It clearly excludes…Aliens 💋 bye bye

• kinthenorthwest says:

You also cannot benefit from a crime. Since all illegals their criminals, that makes them living here a crime. Thus their children cannot benefit from their parents criminal activity of being in America illegally Forfeiture of “ill-gotten gain” !! Anchor Children gained Citizenship though Criminal Acts Not Valid Citizenships.

I do believe that these people made more than one video. I do believe that the makers of the video should be charged with child abuse by displaying them in these types of videos.

• hocuspocus13 says:

And that’s the reason why we need to clean out our country

It’s obvious from that video that the families and those children are mocking on the citizens of the US and taking advantage of our country

15. JunieG says:

The marketing activist behind these videos is named Luke Montgomery. He also produced the vile Potty Mouth Princesses for Feminism and Gender Equality last year. His group is also offering a reward of $5000 for anyone who can disrupt Trump on SNL. http://deportracism.com/pages/di-rupt-trump

16. WeeWeed says:

Found this little tidbit – I know nothing about the site – but could it be Hillary minions??? Comments are very interesting, too.

17. Nancy says:

I just disliked the video and replied with my dislike count number to mark it and when I refreshed it went down by 5. how is that possible?

18. PatriotUSA says:

The problem starts with illegal alien invaders…………sorry kids. Illegal and you broke the laws of this country, not welcome and get the hell out.

19. Serpentor says:

Enemies, everywhere. 😦

• R-C says:

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time”

–Lt Gen Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

20. Good detecting work Sundance! As for me I could not watch the video, I abhor vulgarity profanity and abhor disrespect of America. It literally makes me sick! It’s definitely the mark of dark spirits. And it appears to be CHILDREN doing it.
    Has American culture whittled down so low they actually allow this stuff? Seems to me would be contributing to a minor offense of some sort. Probably only now condemned in the Heavenly Court system. This video disgraces Hispanic people and I hope some adults speak out on this. I wonder if their parents accept this or even know they are doing this kind of thing?

21. NHVoter says:

• moogey says:

Why do I get a feeling that Trump is distracting Rubio with his left hand while his right hand becomes poised to lower the hammer? Ahhhh the anticipation. :0)

• Sentient says:

That website is excellent – a concise and 100% true synopsis of Rubio’s duplicity. The only thing that could add to it would be if they could find the audio (or transcript) of Hugh Hewitt interviewing Rubio in July of 2013. Hewitt, for all his establishment faults, is very pro-fence, and he tried to nail Rubio down, pointing out the many ways that the Gang of Eight bill gave latitude to then-DHA-Secretary Janet Napolitano to waive the fence provisions in lieu of BS like “drones”. I hope Trump tweets that out every day until he has the nomination. “Jeb without the honesty” is a great line (on that website).

22. flyanddive says:

Speaking of media, say goodbye to Carson’s campaign.

23. Piper says:

Sundance, we also need a breakdown of TPP- from the little I have read it is a tyrannical, dictatorial smorgasbord that we MUST MUST MUST turn our attention to. I also want to hear Trump’s take on it. Jeff Sessions is sounding the alarm, we MUST ANSWER. Things are staring to spin out of control, TPTB are rushing to finish what they have started before people fully pay attention, we may already be doomed. As much as we love this site, and have found kindred spirits here, TPP will effectively put an end to it. You all MUST listen to Matt Drudge,(was on Jone’s show last week), talk to Alex Jones about what he has been told by a supreme court justice- we don’t have much time left to decide what we are going to do…

24. TheTorch says:

Meanwhile…

Donald J. Trump Files to be on the Ballot in Alabama
    Mr. Trump Becomes the First Republican Candidate to Fill a Full Slate of Delegates in Alabama.

(New York, NY) November 5th, 2015 — Donald J. Trump has become the first Republican candidate to fill out a full slate of 47 delegates in Alabama where today he officially filed to be on the ballot. The list of potential delegates represents Alabama Republican voters and includes legislators, judges, businesspeople, preachers, and veterans.

• shelleybear66 says:

He is always WAY ahead of the game in EVERYTHING that he does!

• jello333 says:

This is why I’m really starting to get excited about the possibility of this guy becoming president. And it’s not just Trump as an individual…. it really feels like we’re about to hire a TEAM of the best and brightest the world has to offer. With his worldwide connections to vast number of people in such diverse backgrounds, he’s got the potential to bring massive changes to this country (and by extension, to the world).

• stringy theory says:

Precisely. You don’t build skyscrapers if you don’t maintain cost/schedule. Trump is on top of everything going on in his campaign and elsewhere. Go Trump.

• NCPatrick says:

Just this very afternoon, Torch, Hannity was talking to his “most connected man in DC” about how Trump only had 35 registered Alabama delegates .. this would have been about 4:00 EST … Huh? It is impossible to keep up or believe anything!

• TheTorch says:

NC, I missed that with Hannity, that is interesting. Well clearly his DC most connected man, is actually disconnected! Because he has got 47 and officially filing 🙂

• NCPatrick says:

Yes, it was very disconcerting to learn that Trump either couldn’t get the delegates or it had somehow fallen thru the cracks — after that YUGE Alabama rally he held several weeks ago. They went down the list of how many delegates each candidate had, and said at least twice that Trump’s count was 35.

Probably not a coincidence that at almost that same time I started seeing and hearing new poll results showing Trump down in many states, including NC. I was so relieved to read Torch’s post at 7:24! Thanks much! And yes, Ivehadit, it was Jamie Dupree, who is a poorly disguised rabid leftist. I don’t like him!

• Ivehadit says:

Jamie Dupree.

• stringy theory says:

That jerk Hannity has on as the most connected man in DC is an establishment hack. Everything I’ve ever heard him say is straight from democrat or GOPe talking points. I don’t really listen to Hannity and if I do, I turn on his Mr. connected because he’s totally inside-the-beltway and has no idea of what the people outside the DC bubble are thinking. Re AL, I trust Trump’s team is on top of things there and elsewhere. Don’t be fooled by misleading babble.

• Ivehadit says:

For some reason I am compelled to write, GAME ON!!!! Lovin’ this!
      The Force be with you, Donald, and all your family.
      Mailed my postcards yesterday.

• Piper says:

I just volunteered to be a delegate for Trump in my state, I read the description of a delegate at my states .gov website and it sounded pretty easy, guess I’ll find out.

• MfM says:

My first postcard should have arrived yesterday and one today. It will be interesting to see how he uses them. I have a few more.before I have to buy any, so they will be going out with new messages as I think of them. I think my next will be congrats for qualifying in Alabama and New Hampshire, etc.

• SharonKinDC says:

The ONLY place I could find this info was at that blog post. Not even up on Trump’s campaign site yet.

25. angryduc says:

That little bas*ard has free braces on his fangs you paid for with your tax dollars.

26. dondeg says:

Wow, Enemies both foreign and domestic. If this doesn’t make it 100% obvious we have enemies in our midst then I don’t know what will. And if you don’t know, La Rasa believes the Mexicans still own Texas, California and other border states. The libs and dems who are shills for all this have no idea that its the plan of the NWO to destroy America. Poor old Alex Jones, walking around with this in his head for decades and so many laughed at him. What a shitty thing to be able to say “I told you so” about. In conclusion, it’s getting to be time to water the tree of liberty soon.

27. Bert Darrell says:

At this time (8:33 EST 11/5/15) the nasty anchor baby video has 251,319 views with 11,391 dislikes. Compare with 11,693 dislikes at 164,335 views. Nasty kids and their con-artist handlers lost this battle. Early on, I read 3 consecutive Youtube pages of viewers comments and couldn’t find a single positive comment for the video. Epic fail.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

BD: Cold Anger.

Right after the Ckick-fil-A story a couple years ago, my wife and I had a weekend away planned. I said, let’s hold off breakfast, get in the car, and get chick-fil-a for breakfast, just to support them.

We did. We also avoided media on that get-away. The next week, we learned that Huckabee or whoever had suggested Chik-Fil-A day – the one where Chik-Fil-A was swarmed with people, with super-long lines, etc.

Normal Americans are no longer politely deigning to be quiet out of respect and courtesy. We are voting in ways not captured by polls.

The NBC/SNL “protest” barely included a handful of people more than the employees of the few organizations.

But let’s watch Trump book sales soar, like plain-ol’ every day people were waiting in line for Chik-Fil-A that day.

Facebook owns Facebook – they can do whatever they want with the “like” votes and the “dislike” votes. But there is a lot of cold anger they cannot hide simply because there are too many normal Americans – until now, we have simply been afraid for the ostracism, have been polite, etc. But the Anti-American crowd has become like houseguests overstaying their visit. Enough. We will act now.

• NCPatrick says:

Absolutely Last Dem .. the day Huckabee suggested we all support Chik-Fil-A (which by the way is the very best fast food place .. their food is great but their staff and premises are even better ..) I too decided to go and buy some food.

Except as I approached the shopping center where CFA was located, traffic was stopped in all directions! Like getting into the state fair! Of course to be fair, there are always long lines to get into that particular CFA but this was about 4 times more.

I saw many news reports of the response around the country that day and it was thrilling. I believe that is one of the first times I realized there was a massive movement afoot, and then a few months later, along came Trump. Fast talkin, fast walkin Trump. It all fits together.

• TwoLaine says:

AND we have walked/RUN away from the platforms that MISREPRESENT. They cannot count, or manipulate us any longer, and we are redirecting traffic to truly knowledgeable and truthful sites!

• stringy theory says:

I’d say that video and their conniption fit over SNL has probably earned Trump another million or so supporters.

28. Mr.Right says:

For some reason I thought I saw this video month ago…
    I’m looking online, but cant find it, but I know I already saw that dirty mouth kid insulting Trump…
    Either I am going senile or do I have super power to see the past repeat itself..

Anyways, this is just another ‘divide and conquer’ scheme…

If this is reverse psychology , its working. Because ALL the things those kids said about Trump, I now think about illegal immigrants.

29. grimjim2015 says:

What’s going on with that video over on YT is one of the best and most visible examples of Google/YouTube manipulating comments I have ever seen. Now more people than ever see what’s going on and it proves Trump right on just how dishonest the media is. Yes, YouTube is part of the left wing new media.

30. TwoLaine says:

Dear Misguided Children (of all ages),

I WILL NOT EVER willingly watch your vile video(s), or give it, or the vile people who represent you, “Clicks4Profit”.

IF you are under the age of consent, this is child abuse, and SHOULD NOT be posted ANYWHERE on the tubes!

Where are your parents? Do they care nothing about you? Who taught you to be such a potty mouth? My parents would have stuck a bar of soap in it!

Is this hatred for Americans what they teach you in school? We need to know where you learned this hatred!

There is a reason it is said, “Children are to be seen and not heard.” You know nothing, yet! It’s gonna’ be a long time until you do. Please find a truly caring adult that is not an illegal, or a racist, for counseling as soon as possible. I suggest a church. And not one that is corrupted by the illegal immigrant cash cow business.

Someone who cared about you should also have told you that what you post on the internet will follow you for life! You are getting very bad advice from someone. Please get help! Here are a few pastors you might like:

Pastor To Hispanic Congregation Speaks Out On Trump Immigrant Crime Statement

• stringy theory says:

Perfectly said TL. These hispanic boobs of all ages are wearing thin on me and everyone, I mean everyone I know or speak to these days. We’ve had it and we ain’t gonna take it any more. Go Trump.

31. Kim says:

Excellent argument for deportation.

32. maggiemoowho says:

Hanging a pinata made to look like white man and beating him until candy falls out is a racial crime. Try doing that with any other race and see what happens. Racist little brats, the state should take them away from their pathetic parents and try to salvage them from a life of crime.

33. Pingback: Larwyn’s Linx: Watch Ted Cruz Destroy Harry Reid Over Democrat Opposition To Kate’s Law | H2o Positivo