A recent caller to Rush Limbaugh’s radio show highlights the size and scope of Donald Trump’s supportive base:

CALLER:  I just wanted to let you know, I wanted to talk about the Trumpster.  I think he’s tapped into some of the Democratic voters because I’m a Teamster back here, and I was working with 30 Teamsters last night.  We put shows in conventions and load trucks up, and these guys, now, mind you, only three of the 30 of us are Republicans, one’s a Libertarian, and the rest voted for Obama.  And these guys love the Trumpster, they love him. They love how he wants to get rid of illegals.  They feel the illegals are taking our work.  They love how he shoots from the hip and tells these other politicians off. If he becomes the nominee, they’re gonna vote for him.  So I believe Trump has tapped into to some of the Democratic voters which people don’t realize.

trump hard hat

RUSH:  You are not… Well, you’re not the first person I have heard state that theory — and, by the way, I should tell you, Eric. Some of the people telling me this don’t like it.  They’re worried that Trump is appealing to Democrats.  Not for the reasons you gave, but for different reasons.  And —

CALLER:  Hey, Rush?

RUSH:  Yeah?

CALLER:  All he has to say is, “All lives matter and blue lives matter,” and he’ll have the police union with him too.  (link)

Well what-do-you see last night?

Trump with police

BRILLIANT !

Also – This is how Donald Trump is being broadcast in France.  Keep in mind there’s a massive immigration issue right now, with the majority of French patriots supporting the position of nationalist leader Marine Le Pen.

…”Donald Trump’s lead in polls on the Republican side has just been confirmed by the latest surveys conducted in all of the key states, including the famous swing states. Following the first Democratic debate Trump lashed out at Clinton repeatedly. But his champagne meeting was disrupted by protesters including t reprochan him his positions on the issue of immigration.” ~ Via Google Translate

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to Limbaugh Caller – Teamster Union Members Support Trump – (W/ Video Donald Trump’s Campaign is Broadcast in France)…

1. Masterdeviance says:

Interesting how the French media manage to portray Trump in what looks to be a positive light. My guess is that it’s int’l coverage for them so less need for bias.

Can you imagine one of the domestic network or cable outfits interviewing a woman who twice voted Obama and is now a strong Trump supporter?? The thought of broadcasting something like that would make the cucks at Faux News lose their minds.

2. starfcker says:

Heads is gonna explode!!!

3. I can confirm this. My husband is a union worker (not a Teamster) and a New Yorker. He told me that Trump employs Teamsters in NYC as well as other unions. My husband’s 2 best friends are in the NYPD – he said they & the firefighters love Trump. My husband also told me that all of his coworkers (and he has a lot) except for 2 support Trump. He told me before Trump announced, ‘If Trump runs he will get the union vote.’

If Biden gets in Trump is going to have to spell out for the unions that Biden supports flooding the U.S. with illegal aliens & is not for the American worker.

I personally think that if the Teamsters endorse Trump it’s game over. Of course the ‘smart set’ will whine and say that just proves that Trump is a Democrat. Funny, they didn’t think that when Reagan won the Teamsters endorsement.

I also think Trump can put other states in play – NY, NJ, CT, PA, FL – which no other candidate can do. Why does the GOP think we have to pander to Hispanics to win the election? If we can get most of the union vote & peel off some of the Black vote we will win.

• smiley says:

there has never been a candidate like Donald Trump.
      not that I can remember.
      beginning to think the word “candidate” doesn’t cut it anymore.
      he’s clearly already a WINNER.
      whether he wins the Presidency, he is definitely winning this campaign…hearts & minds.
      and now he’s gone international.
      Man of the Hour.
      wow.
      TRUMP in 2016 !

• Ivehadit says:

Yes!!! It is exhilarating! For once in my life, I dare to dream that a candidate with Donald Trump’s expertise has arrived! FINALLY we have a candidate that will do things like.no.other. A business model for our government. It feels so good!!!

• lecombatblog says:

I’m of Mexican descent & don’t believe we support illegal immigration (democrats believe Hispanics are all the same, but we’re not). Since Trump announced I’ve supported him. Glad to see many awaken to the fight. I remembering calling/faxing/emailing our republican congressman during W Bush’s presidency for acting contrary to our country. It’s time for real and thorough change that Trump brings. Time to get it done!

• smiley says:

I just have to say,lecombat…..its really good to know you’re out there…really good.
        its very heartening.
        so many Hispanics are.
        its good to remember this.
        I tend to forget.
        🙂

• lecombatblog says:

As Americans we are all in this together – just as our Founding Fathers – prepare to enter the fire & be cleansed with battle and the smoke of God to reclaim the country our Founders sacrificed to create for us.

• kallibella says:

Lecombat, I add my energy to yours as a fellow Hispanic as well!!!! I am naturalized, and originally from the once-beautiful-paradise country of Venezuela.
            I LOVE the United States of America!!! I thank God He brought me here. I have lived in the US for most of my life and I would not exchange this land for any other!

• lecombatblog says:

Great to meet you! Absolutely awesome!

• Tom22ndState says:

Hear hear sister👏

• jackphatz says:

You know, Venezuela will have a chance again once Obama is out of the way. I can’t believe your people will allow any further degrading of your native country.

• kallibella says:

I don’t know how they have endured so much! They have food shortages routinely and when someone finds sugar or milk or TP in the stores they tell each other in order to get some before it all runs out.

They are living in probably the most violent and crime driven country in South America.

I hope they feel encouraged and do something g to kick the Chavez anointed president and start rebuilding.
                Sad story: I still have distant relatives there. One of them, my cousin Joe, was diagnosed with heart disease. Serious. Needs surgery. Cardiologist was to operate early last month, but country’s OR are so depleted of basic supplies, surgery was postponed. Meanwhile, cousin needs a replacement heart valve. So my brother who is hospital director in Toledo OH, found valve and offered only to be rejected because it needs to clear government red tape!!!!! Joe was waiting. So my sister got them plane tickets to come to Toledo to have surgery. It’s scheduled for Tuesday. Praying all goes well. My brother got colleagues together to do entire surgery pro bono. No other country shows such level of generosity with the exception of Israel. Joe is so appreciative words fail him!!!

• cherrybark says:

Though I live in the States, I spent a lot of time living and traveling in Venezuela in the past. My work had me rubbing elbows with the people, not in the tourist areas. They are very welcoming to strangers, generous, and a delight to be with. The ethnic mixes are a complete rainbow of cultures and I honestly did not witness discrimination. I am so sorry for the hell their current government is putting them through and look forward to their rebound. Truly a beautiful country and culture.

• Tuduri says:

And yet some conservatives, even some on this blog, allege that patriotic Hispanics in
              our armed services are less patriotic than non-Hispanic members of the armed services.
              I know many Hispanics in our armed services and they would die protecting American citizens abroad and within our United States, notwithstanding what some allege.

God bless America and all our ‘citizens’. God bless Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, proud conservative Hispanic Americans who love this country and who wish to represent and benefit all our ‘American citizens’.

• Athena the Warrior says:

Marco Rubio wants open borders and puts foreigners ahead of actual American citizens. He lies about his amnesty support.

Cruz needs to explain his support for increasing H1-B visas and his initial vote for the Top/TPA. Both hurt American workers.

• varangia says:

Thanks for the post. We can’t fall for the liberal narrative and start turning against each other. Many people of Hispanic descent don’t want open borders either. Most want a strong middle class with decent wages.

• NCPatrick says:

Well you know what? I don’t give a flying hoot if Trump runs as a Republican, a Democrat or a free independent. I know we have a two party system in this nation and have voted Republican since I was old enough to register. But the Republican party no longer stands for anything I believe in; they left me behind years ago. But we aren’t idiots out here; we have seen the systematic destruction of the country we hold so dear. These corrupt sell out bums truly don’t understand why America means to so many of us loyal citizens and what it should be for those people who immigrated legally. One of my dearest friends is from Montreal, and she says the day they were made legal citizens (4th of July) was one of the most meaningful of her life. The hideous attack on our police force has made me sick this year, and thank God our man Trump feels the same way! God bless and keep him. You do realize what a terrible burden this one man is carrying for millions of people who had all but lost hope, don’t you? He scares me every time he wades into the crowds at these events, and I have fearfully waited for a report on what happened in Jacksonville today. Has anyone heard anything?

• smiley says:

NCPatrick…are you talking about the rally (and the protest) in Jacksonville?
        I thought they were scheduled for next weekend, the 24th…?

• JillyW says:

Re: the systematic destruction of our country – they probably wish this weren’t out there:

I have had it with the professional political class that only cares about it’s own paychecks – and same for the lawyers. And, Rubio, no more smooth talking first term Senators.

Trump is a builder – I will be thrilled to vote for him.

• Olive says:

Wow. I just listened to that twice. It is what I thought, but it sounds so profound coming from an Admiral. It confirms the only thinking that explains B.O.’s foreign policy.

• bertdilbert says:

Trump has a union pitch in every campaign speech I have watched. He talks about the condition of our airports and gives a story. He talks about roads bridges and airports falling apart. He is pitching to AFLCIO building trades. Those are all AFLCIO jobs. I am not expecting it, but Trumka could endorse Trump. I know the rank and file are hearing what Trump is saying.

They do not like Obama care either. They used to earn in medical benefits if they worked 250 hours a quarter. They moved it first to 300 hrs and now it is 350 hours before they qualify for benefits the next quarter. A lot more uninsured union workers out there since Obamacare passed.

• chili palmer says:

GOP E must be reminded they themselves campaigned for democrat votes and won with them in the 2014 Mississippi GOP primary and runoff for US Senate (Miss. has open primary). Insurgent McDaniel got more votes than GOP E Cochran in the first election, about 49% and in Miss. you need over 50% to win. The barely lucid Cochran beat insurgent McDaniel in the runoff only thanks to democrat votes per analysis by 538 and others. They solicited in black neighborhoods and paid for black votes saying the Tea Party candidate would be mean to Obama and try to prevent blacks from voting. After the election, the GOP E praised their success and said it was due to “minority outreach.” Codevilla: 6/30/14, “The Ruling Class Went Down to Mississippi,” Angelo M. Codevilla, Liberty Law site

In the Mississippi primary, Republican establishmentarians from around the country solicited votes from Democrats to defeat the insurgent challenge to Senator Thad Cochran. Their arguments were the same ones used by the bipartisan ruling class that has ruled America for a generation: The role of government is to generate benefits for its clients, and those who object are bad people.

They paid many Democrat voters (nearly all black) so called “walking around money” for their votes, and have refused in many counties to let McDaniel aides examine the voter roles to see whether these voters were eligible to cast ballots.

The retail corruption is much less remarkable than the acquiescence therein of the establishment’s leadership – such as Karl Rove and The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page. This is very remarkable. Rove’s super-PAC, “Conservative Victory Project,” which played a leading role in recruiting Democrats for Cochran, exists explicitly to defeat insurgent Republicans everywhere.

The Journal’s editorial page, whose editorials and featured columnists mobilized opinion against the Mississippi insurgency, had done the same throughout this and previous years’ primaries. Rove’s post election commentary glossed over the vote-buying as if it had not happened, while the Journal’s Jason Riley endorsed it cynically as “minority outreach.”

• sandraopines says:

Trump just tweeted this article. I read it and then went to the comments. You must read the comments! http://prntly.com/blog/2015/10/17/shock-poll-trump-blue-collar-support-highest-since-fdr-in-1930s/

• Mike says:

McDaniel did not want to pay the counties for the paperwork on the re-count as required by law to do the process. Instead he whined, whined and whined some more. Small government guy putting the burden on rural counties. Should have called some of his outside of state money guys cause it was only about 1000 dollars a county. Not my county’s (which is also his) job to pay for his re-count. I guess his out of state PACs moved on to the next election industrial complex task in another state they aren’t from and don’t care about. I don’t remember if he ever got all the money together as I quit taking empty pockets serious at that point. It was just embarrassing.

BTW-McDaniel lives less four miles from the largest illegal aliens raid (at the time) in US history. That company was caught with 600 on one shift. The chicken processors here also have hundreds and one is worth 2.5 Billion dollar ruining this town as well as several in Texas and NC. He never mentioned this. It’s been suggested by fanboys that he doesn’t know. Then he’s too out of touch, doesn’t talk to people, read papers or watch the news. Everyone knows and has known for two decades what goes on at these corporations near his home and mine. He is either another NWO type that doesn’t care or going to wal-mart and wondering where all the Spanish speaking shoppers are coming from is beneath him. Either way, guy was a creep worse than Paul Ryan despite what happened in the election. To be fair Cochran got support from two of the companies with the illegals but McDaniel was crickets on them. Out of touch? Doesn’t care? Doesn’t matter.

Trump 2016!

• Nick says:

Pol, the establishment doesnt want us to win, that’s why they have had every Republican candidate blame our economic problems on unions, and focus on appealing to religious activists, in order to keep the Red / Blue divide going. If Democratic union members defect to the Republicans under Trump, then all that left of the Democratic party will be a handful of social justice warriors.

4. ScruffyLeon says:

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape
    You don’t spit in the wind
    You don’t pull the mask off the Lone Ranger
    And you don’t bump The Trump!

5. R-C says:

I just finished crossing swords with an ardent Cruz supporter on another website. That person says “Trump will NOT be the nominee,” and urged me to “wake up” and support Cruz or Rubio.

Sheesh. (Eyes rolling here.)

Among my many crushing counterpoints, I said that Trump is already collecting quite a bit of “cross-over” support that Cruz will never be able to match. There is simply NO way that Cruz will appeal to democrats in the general election–as it is the RINOs despise him already.

Trump is our best, last chance to save our country.

• Exactly. And Rubio? Puh-leeze.

• smiley says:

too many uninformed stubborn die-hard GOP’s out there who simply do not yet understand the GOPe, and cling desperately to Rubio without really looking closely enough at what he’s about….and the WHY behind it.

• R-C says:

Rubio doesn’t even measure on the “Proven Executive Experience” scale.

I look at it this way: We are engaged in the process of interviewing candidates to become Chief Executive Officer of the United States. We should not be picking which candidate is the most glib, or which candidate who has the biggest (unworkable) ideas.

Our country is in a real, no-fooling MESS. We need to cut through the static to select the one candidate who has the most relevant experience to turn this mess around.

I want to see proven LEADERSHIP experience in a presidential candidate, most especially this time around. The duties of the position demand it. I want to see demonstrated EXECUTIVE capability–recent history proves what happens when we elect an “OJT” president. (The current White House occupant STILL doesn’t know how to manage our nation’s problems, 3/4th of the way through his sorry and destructive term.) I won’t be party to electing another OJT wanna-be in Rubio.

I will choose the candidate that has already shown the ability to form a highly-competent and functional administrative staff and direct that staff effectively. The candidate I choose will have already shown the ability to motivate and energize a large organization. That candidate will have a measurably clear an unambiguous record of executive achievement.

And Rubio isn’t that candidate–not by a long shot.

• Jasper says:

Mentioned was “Proven Executive Experience” and “Leadership”.
          “Proven Executive Experience” =
          Woodrow Wilson
          Herbert Hoover
          FDR
          LBJ
          Richard Nixon
          Jimmy Carter
          GWBush

Now if one favors a candidate, like the candidate for his leadership; not “Proven Executive Experience”. A strong leader needs not to have shown “Proven Executive Experience” to be a qualified President… George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and JFK

I’ve been following these posts for the past couple months. And so far I have yet to see any poster tout a candidate due to his strong Constitutional Conservatism.

There were only 2 presidents with “Proven Executive Experience” in over the past 100 years that had demonstrated strong Constitutional Conservatism; the others with “Proven Executive Experience” have actually devolved the Republic.

The current President is not poor due to his un-“Proven Executive Experience”; it’s because he and the establishment are anti-US Constitution when it runs against their agenda.

• snaggletooths says:

Rubio is awful
      Cruz can’t seem to poll above 6.2% can not see him getting cross over votes he only appeals to a small portion of Voters.

• R-C says:

In all my conversations with Cruz’s supporters, they seem hell-bent on shoving their brand of political conservatism down everyone else’s throats–a “My Way, or the Highway” approach. It won’t work. It never works. Obama’s highly-polarized approach highlights this quite clearly–half the country pitted against the other half.

As I stated elsewhere on this page, our country is in a real, no-fooling MESS. ALL segments of the political landscape are suffering.

We must elect a president who is equipped to deal with a large organization; one who has the ability to inspire and motivate the ENTIRE populace–not just the conservative wing of the republican party.

When you look at things objectively, our next president walks into the Oval Office facing the worst domestic situation since the Civil War. We simply MUST select the one candidate who is most likely to cut a swath through “politics as usual” to actually SOLVE the nation’s woes.

And Cruz, while he is a GOOD man, isn’t THE man for the job.

• TheTorch says:

I have said before, I like Cruz, and he might make a good president, but he is UNELECTABLE.

Besides the country needs something more radical, and most importantly not a TPP supporter or enabler. It is time for a businessman with a proven track record.

Only Trump ticks that box, so the others can whistle dixie.

These CruzBOTS needs to wake up, they are living in a bubble, that needs to be popped.

• sundance says:

Stop arguing with Cruz or Rubio supporters over emotional attachments. Start pointing out actions, not emotions.

Example: Neither Cruz not Rubio is going to be on the ballot in Virginia, Wisconsin or Illinois because their campaigns are doing nothing to get themselves on the ballot.

focus attention to the reality, not the emotion. Easier argument

• TheTorch says:

Good point SD and also a reminder that some who are attacking Trump for a lack of ground game, need to take a good look at their own ground game!! 🙂

• LEE JAN says:

Since Trump could not keep his businesses solvent how in the world is he going to keep America solvent. Simply declare bankruptcy?

• amjean says:

Do your research.

• bertdilbert says:

Since America is bankrupt and several states are effectively bankrupt the best president is one who has experience in that area. Only Trump qualifies.

• Josie says:

What would be wrong with that? China gets screwed first, we reorganize the govt by gutting crap they shouldn’t be doing in the first place, we eliminate government unions so we can actually fire corruptocrats like Lois Lerner and most of them at the EPA and IRS , we change their pensions to something more reasonable like the private sector has. We dismantle oby care and entitlements for illegals…on and on. I see lots of upside. We are living in a govt bubble and that leads to bankruptcy.

• Athena the Warrior says:

You mean restructuring the terms with our creditors before they simply invade and take the equivalent of what what we owe?

I’ll take the man who understands exactly what needs to be done- restructure terms and negotiate new deals to make us solvent again.

• R-C says:

It is a good point. On the other website, I stated my belief that “Actions, Not Words” is how I judge a candidate.

But Sundance, the Cruz supporters aren’t interested in those arguments–it is THEY who are emotionally overwrought and are therefore unwilling to look at things objectively.

• stella says:

Keep pointing out facts. They won’t admit they are wrong, but they will see and hear. Happened to me on Facebook last night, but re Obama. Was challenged to name just one thing that bolstered my statement that Obama is a fraud. I named about six right in a row, and won the argument, as the person agreed on at least one of my points, and stopped arguing. Facts and links are important tools in the fight for ideas.

ADD: Even if the person you are arguing with doesn’t concede points, there are others reading and taking in the information you provide.

• stella says:

It was on a thread for a petition asking SNL to uninvite Trump as host. The person I was arguing with was the person asking for signatures.

ADD: Just went to look. The original poster deleted the post.

• onsu says:

I happened to come across this video showing how much of a fraud Obama is, plus its funny

• TheTorch says:

You know all Romney had to do was cut a 3 minute ad like that and show it in key primary states and actually spend the money he had and he would of been President.

But of course not he does not have the balls to do that, but he is perfectly happy destroying people like Newt Gingrich in the primaries, and now attacking Donald Trump.

But he couldn’t do the same to Obama.

How much do we hate the GOPe, spineless, useless, balless.

They really are a disgrace, in every way possible.

• joshua says:

Barack of Arabia…….

• what a LIAR! and he IS a muslim. says Roman arches made by islam? what a lie Obama, they’re still all over Italy to this day EVERYWHERE! i like this video, however, is not funny to me, is rather horrifying and depicts the murders of islamists at the beginning. O God please remove this man Obama usurper from office NOW in the name of Jesus Christ.

• onsu says:

I am sorry I used the word funny to describe the video and should have warned of the graphic images. Sometimes I forget not everyone shares my experiences. Having spent my career as an emergency room trauma specialist I saw way worse than that and we have learned to see these things differently than most people in order to survive our careers. Lots of people describe us as crazy, but we say someones gotta do it. Again, I do apologize for offending anyone here and for my punishment I am now going to watch Fox news.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, that should be punishment enough. 😯

• thanks, but for me is okay, the graphic nature. before i came on this blog tonight i was viewing comedians, hours of SNL and other funny videos so when i saw “funny” i thought oh goody more laughs. so i put that to warn the others that might not be able to view. for me i was not offended whatsoever. just angry and disgusted with OBAMA the muslim promoting enemy of America. and the islamics enemies of God and life, throwing people off of buildings and burning them alive in cages vs Obama narrating the scenes saying they are a religion of peace. really CHILLING!

• Jasper says:

I’m seeing emotion from BOTH Cruz and Trump supporters. And elections are won on emotion not who has the best argument.

• phil fan says:

Let them, don’t engage. Reality will dawn (Don) eventually, that’s fine. Our good efforts on behalf of Trump will be appreciated by many who are not in their smallish camps or even in the Repubs. IMO

• smiley says:

whenever possible, I recommend this site to them.

• SharonKinDC says:

Great point, Sundance. In light of Cruz doubling down on his boast re Trump supporters seeing the light, so to speak and switching to Cruz (wrong!) and your post, I’m wondering if Cruz will end up the GOPe splitter, as the others have fizzled out? He’s with them on immigration…and perhaps TPP, too. These are the key issues.

• Patrick P says:

SD,

Where you ever in sales? That is what I used to tell my reps. If the buyer is arguing logic, sell emotion. If he is arguing emotion, sell the logic.

Same with attorneys in the court room…….

• NVA Patriot says:

Hi – Next time you have to deal with concentrated-stupid, ask the smart-GOPe-set how Rubio wins if he’s not on the primary ballot in VA? Only Cruz and Trump have specific, campaign funded action to get on the primary ballot in VA. I know, ’cause I know the volunteers who get the signatures.

• facebkwallflower says:

What these people seem to not realize is Rubio and Cruz are only running to win the nomination (well, if you overlook their running for Yeb! to win). They are not running to win the Presidency. They see that as a different race, one they do not need to worry about just yet. Too many people think that no matter how band the nominee is, he is a shoe-in because it is the “republican’s turn”.

• margarite1 says:

OMG – Rubio??? Another unaccomplished smooth talking first term Senator who is appealing to identity politics? I swear Obama is Rubio’ role model for gaining power.

6. bleep21k says:

#AllLivesMatter – for somefeat reason certain politicians on BOTH sides are “afraid” to simply speak these words. Actual fear…of a black revolution, lost votes, more riots, whatever…I personally NEED Donald Trump to speak this phrase, otherwise… I am lost! It is imperative that we all defeat this trend of “groups” of our population gettingcertain “considerstions”…I will be lost IF Mr. Trump doesnt stand fast against this “movement”.

• bleep21k says:

Sorry for the typos – upset phone post lol

• Les says:

I shy away from people who speak in text, reddit, meme, or Internet lingo. Nothing is more mindless than uttering “lol” out loud. I understand the need to not want to type the phrase, but only idiots actually say it aloud. Same with “BlackLivesMatter”. It’s a movement for people who can only bother with a hashtag and don’t really have anything of their own to add. I feel like it so obvious it doesn’t need repeating, all human life matters.

Not sure what I think about Teamsters supporting Trump. It’s like having a mob endorsement. I don’t like union labor, being coerced to pay union dues, being forced to pay union wages. Unions cause employers to import cheap labor and screws the rest of us.

• joshua says:

exxcept in music….. the Chordettes Lyrics” Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli Lollipop lollipop….. Call my baby lollipop Tell you why His kiss is sweeter than …”

• getfitnow says:

There is a difference between the public and private sector unions. At least the private sector unions negotiate with the boss of a company. We, the people, are the boss in the public arena and have no say-so in negotiations.

• Arkindole says:

I carried a card from the International Union of Operating Engineers for many years even though I didn’t need to after a series of 180 degree life changes. Some of what you say is true and some is not. Many times the word “brotherhood” is in there, and there’s a reason for that. The IUOE gave me an apprenticeship opportunity that just was not available anywhere else–that led to Journeyman status. I could have always got a job if my new direction changed. And, that was in a right to work state. So, for me, the dues were well worth it.

• stella says:

Every vote counts. Think how the union votes put Reagan into office. Here in Michigan, our UAW supporters were the “blue dogs” of the election.

• El Torito says:

Bingo. The DEM nominee will not care about anything but winning with every vote they can get, by any means necessary. Our country needs for us to fight for every vote, period. Waxing over who voted for who will result in this country being gone forever.

• spacette55 says:

When I read the acronym BLM, my first thought is “Bureau of Land Management”.

• facebkwallflower says:

I see it as the rank and file union members voting for Trump and they are just as fed up with their leaders as they are with the one-party system that masquerades as two-party. They are first Americans and are saying they are for Trump instead of waiting for the union leaders to tell them who they are going to vote for. They are speaking up to the leaders and instead of being afraid of losing their jobs if go against the bosses, they are saying the game is over; it is over holding jobs over their heads. No more being bullied by the “union party” leaders. That is how I see it, at least.

• facebkwallflower says:

I also think this is why union leaders want to meet with Trump. They see and hear the terms of negotiations thrown down by the rank and file and will try everything to make it look like it was all the union leaders’ idea. Game up Bosses. Your members have out negotiated you.

• Belle says:

bleep1k, in this interview with Bill O’Reilly, Mr. Trump is highly critical of BLM. Mr. Trump also repeatedly uses the phrase #AllLivesMatter.

• Hello Bleep,
      Here’s an article and below a video where Trump talks about BLM and says ALL LIVES MATTER.

“I think it’s disgraceful the way they’re being catered to by the Democrats,” Trump told O’Reilly. “And it’s going to end up kicking them you-know-where. I don’t think it’s going to end up good. The fact is all lives matter. That includes black and it includes white and it includes everybody else.” SOURCE ARTICLE: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-2015-9

FAST FORWARD TO 4:24 min. Trump says ALL LIVES MATTER

7. TheTorch says:

Looks like Rubio and Jebby are facing some more issues and some interesting information on Walker’s failed campaign.

The Walker article is of particular importance, as it is a perfect example of what happens with establishment candidates, they surround themselves with people that are useless, just like Romney did which is one of the reasons he lost.

It is something that Rush Limbaugh has frequently mentioned, how the establishment/consultant class, just move from one campaign to another, does not matter how many times they fail, they just keep their jobs, it is like a conveyor belt of failure.

It is not just the candidates which have issues, the whole GOPe system is rotten to the core. They would never survive in the real world, they would be fired on the spot, but in the GOPe system they just go around in circles.

It is a wonderful reminder of why Donald Trump is leading the pack, and why a businessman needs to be president. I mean afterall if you can’t run a campaign efficiently and surround yourself with effective people, it is a pretty good indicator of how you would run a government.

Marco Rubio’s wake-up call

Jeb Bush slashes campaign salaries

How Scott Walker spent $90,000 a day to lose an election

• lecombatblog says:

This consultant class are like the locusts from the film The Good Earth.

• smiley says:

!!!!!!!
        good call.

• NVA Patriot says:

…and they have the same political IQ of the locust – singular

I have seen them in VA. I would not hire any of them to run the copy center in my line of work (Fed proposals)

• TheTorch says:

Reading that article on Rubio again, is it just me, but taking into consideration his appalling attendance record in the senate and the things we are learning about his campaign, he does come across to me as a incredibly lazy person.

There just does not seem to be much drive or dedication in him, almost like he is just along for the ride…

Which fits in with Sundance’s Splitter Strategy…

• SharonKinDC says:

He’s not too bright, either. The guy isn’t pretending to do his current job as Senator, then had Fox’s fluff piece on him focused on his kids recreational football practice. IOW, when he’s not campaigning for a job he’s unqualified for, he’s back home watching the pee-wee league, which he’s sadly given up coaching. DC? Evidently at the bottom of his priorities. That segment sent a horrid message.

• Lee says:

He is just a political opportunist, and thinks he is too cute by half. And ENTITLED. No sense of reality… Childlike, really. NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME.

• LEE JAN says:

In the end it wasn’t about the consultants, it was about the voter. O won the first election, he stole the second election from Romney. We needed overwhelming turnout to overcome the fraud. It didn’t happen.

• El Torito says:

Which makes it about the candidate – not being able to fire up the base. In the end Mitt could not get the true conservatives fired up to turn out to vote. Adding Ryan to the ticket was the death knell.

• JRD says:

I didn’t vote for Etch-A-Sketch Romney and I’m damn proud of it.

He was the father of socialized medicine in this country, lied about his support for Amnesty, and was going to deliver carbon trading to his pals on Wall Street to make up for the shortfall of the mortgaged backed securities debacle.

Romney was a vulture capitalist. He cannibalized cash rich companies and Americans ended up only getting paid back 10 cents on the dollar for his Bain bankruptcy.

Contrary to the permanent political class’s opinion Romney is NOT a nice person.

I also wasn’t fooled in the least by Paul RYNO.

8. hocuspocus13 says:

All I can do is…😊

9. TheTorch says:

New York Post article about the The plot against Donald Trump, how the GOPe fear the Trump!

10. rjcylon says:

Contrast this with Clinton’s message to the police: “Get your act together or there will be hell to pay.”

11. TwoLaine says:

When will they get it?
    TRUMP Plays To Win!

• LEE JAN says:

He played to win. Used eminent domain to buy what he wanted from folks who wanted to stay in their neighborhood. It’s legal but it was immoral. JMO.

• facebkwallflower says:

Facts incorrect. Go back to the research and be enlightened.

• Concerned says:

Wikipedia has a nice write-up about Vera Coking. Check out her house after Bob Guccione built a casino around it. She turned down $1 million back in the 1970’s, and eventually the house was sold at auction in 2014 for $530,000. Coking should have taken Guccione up on his offer, $1 million bought a lot more back then. Don’t blame Trump for her bad decision.

• JRD says:

If you ever walked down that street in AC and saw that house you would know the woman was senile.

No one could live in a home that had a parking garage built all around it including above the house.

Trump bought that casino after the garage was built and he offered her a cool $5 mil for the dump.

It pays to know what you are taking about instead of repeating corrupt gopE talking points.

You want the Keystone pipeline built?

You need eminent domain.

12. cohibadad says:

The uncounted Democrats for Trump must already by big and it will only get bigger. I love the idea of Trump saying “All Lives Matter” and “Blue Lives Matter”. The ultimate answer to the Democrats who all bowed to BLM in the debates.

13. dodo says:

The number one issue is: immigrants and illegals are taking jobs from citizens. Why can’t the reps make this an issue?

• auscitizenmom says:

They DON’T WANT to. It’s that simple. They actually want illegal immigration for whatever reason.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

There is a reason auscitizenmom, cheap labor. That is all it is, COC & GOPe wanting cheap labor for their lobbyists and big business backers.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

And as a reward for bringing in the cheap labor, the Ruling Class is allowed to pay slave wages to their house servants and gardeners.

• NVA Patriot says:

There’s a bigger reason, abortion killed 55M who can’t now contribute to the Ponzi scheme of fed Gov & Socialist Security. And, independent, middle class are just that, independent. so Progs+GOPe need to remove their political power by bringing illegals in, to out vote Americans. When that happens, they have what you need when your personally incompetent and want power for its own sake, a completely controllable underclass, static society, and the overlords.

• auscitizenmom says:

Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting.

• facebkwallflower says:

Immigrants, refugees, and illegals have turned the jobs we have into a slavery institution. We have jobs as slaves for our monies and resources go to them first and we do not get wages but stipends from the fruits of our labors.

14. TheTorch says:

Poor Glenn Beck.

He has interviewed pretty much all the Republican Candidates, with Ben Carson, scheduled for Wednesday.

But our saviour Mr. Donald Trump has said no, and will likely never go on his program.

Good. Serves you right becky for all your anti-trump vitriole and being a total jerk since this process began.

So the Front Runner, the most important man in the race, and in the best position to win the nomination – will not be interviewed by The Beck.

Sweet Justice.
    🙂 🙂

• R-C says:

Beck has rendered himself irrelevant.

• Racine Thyme says:

What happened to him this week. He was not on the show on Wednesday, and then Pat and Stu disappeared on Thursday and Friday with no explanation. I am wondering if he is finally embarrassed about telling us about the downward trajectory of DT and how he (GB) was enjoying watching the destruction of the man and his campaign. Did his audience finally get on to him for lying so blatantly? Or can he just not handle being wrong. (Just wondering… the disappearance of all three was weird).

• El Torito says:

Weird, yet warmly welcomed.

• TheTorch says:

Well I understand subscriptions have been cancelled and his ratings are lower. I know because I am one of them who cancelled!

I reckon he has lost a load of people, when he started on his Trump bashing, and then getting cosy with GOPe candidates like Fiorina and Rubio…

He has fallen a long way, not sure if this one is recoverable though, I think he has done way to much damage. He seems to have some personal animosity against Trump, I don’t think it is necessarily political, but he has lost all objectivity, and ended up like a GOPe shill. Sad really.

• Racine Thyme says:

His day has come and gone. He launched a revolution (if only in my mind), and I am grateful to him. I hope he retires, concentrates on his health, and enjoys his wife, children and grandchildren for the rest of his days on earth. I mean that. I won’t be taking his word for anything any more, but he deserves peace.

• mcfyre2012 says:

I have yet to hear Beck or his stooges say one nice or decent thing about Trump.

As for an interview, I doubt Trump can tolerate the weird, blubbering Beck anyway.

15. oldschool64 says:

The French piece proves that the entire world is now desperate for strong leadership. Not tyranny, but strong, nationalistic, commonsense LEADERSHIP!!

Amen to that.

• LEE JAN says:

Leadership is bashing Bush?

• oldschool64 says:

Absolutely. 43 was a pi$$ poor president who was the face of the GOP establishment and whose policies ushered in the worst president in the history of this country. Trump “bashing” any member of the political elite is music to my ears.

But hey, Jeb’s an option if you want to wax nostalgic.

• TheTorch says:

Well if it is bashing Jebby absolutely. If it is bashing W, well he did leave a rather big mess, and as his point was regarding competence, then yes why not!

• Dave says:

You seem you have lost your way LEE JAN. Democratic Underground is the next left, right after you pass the next Starbucks. Please pack up and move on, OK? 🙂 In other words, YOU DON’T BELONG HERE……

• actually YES. the warmongering has got to stop. and that is what Bush represents all around the world: war war and more war. i lived in Europe and that is how Bush is viewed. and now Obama carries that torch. the odd thing is that Bush lived in a border state and Loredo Texas is one of the most dangerous and porous borders. this happened on Bush’s watch unbelievably in the state he was GOVERNOR for 6 years than president for 8 years. 14 years!

16. Meanwhile Jeb is walking right into Trump’s trap

17. kallibella says:

Interesting how the French media cover Trump, at least in this video clip. I understand French and I thought the coverage was better than what we get by the US media. Maybe the French, who have the largest Muslim population of any of the other EU countries, are trying to get inspired once again by the palpable American resolve of nowadays. They may be thinking about another Revolution. If so, they better do it fast. They only have a couple short generations before the native French become a minority in their own country. If the Muslims manage to elect any representative before then, the native French will be in deep trouble….

18. LOL

19. Mist'ears Mom says:

I heard the teamster guy on Rush yesterday and shouted out AMEN! when he was done talking. Particularly when it comes to the blue lives, our police have been demonized by this dumba$$ group of nobody’s to the point of where a once really dangerous and not so often deadly job is now an at risk possible more likely deadly job.
    Police work is not an easy and not all are qualified, some make mistakes but it is not the norm. To lump them all together as a perceived hate group against only one segment of the population is ludicrous. This BLM pond scum are just louder and more obnoxious yelling at cowards who won’t stand up to their nonsense. How is it that only “their precious” lives matter? WTH.
    My BIL was a LEO and my nephew is in the academy training right now to become a LEO. This BLM crap makes me sick.
    I too do not agree with unions, but they are a fact of life and are here. If we can’t beat them then let them join us in support of Trump! The caller was right people are starting (I hope) to wake up and realize that the illegals and immigrants are taking jobs from Americans who want to work.
    It is amazing the folks I talk to who are for Trump, it’s like a little giggle fest and happy dance when we recognize we are on the same team. I love it.
    America First! Trump 2016!

20. jackphatz says:

“CALLER: They’re great workers. They don’t… Listen, most of the liberals, they don’t want to admit they were wrong.”
    These people are the average “Joe’s” just out to earn their living but unfortunately they’ve come to believe the Democrat Party was that way to utopia. Eight years between Clinton and Obama was just enough for people to forget how embarrassing the Democrats really are. Trump, as a Republican may chance the minds of some of these people. Now we need to change the Republican Party into something for the people.

21. dizzymissl says:

• spacette55 says:

I read the article. It’s great! The author is actually a bigtime DC-based gun lobbyist !

A practicing Catholic, Snyder has been named “the dean of Washington gun lobbyists” by the Washington Post and New York Times, “a champion of the right of self-defense” by the Washington Times, the “gun dean” by Human Events, and “the senior rights activist in Washington” by Shotgun News.

He holds AB and MA degrees in government from Georgetown University. He has been an NRA magazine editor and official of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and Second Amendment Foundation. He directs Telum Associates, LL.C, and serves on boards of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, Council for America and American Federation of Police & Concerned Citizens

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2015/10/competence-vs-incompetence-back-trump-gut-democrats/#ixzz3orywFGMQ
      Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
      Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

22. Tenrten says:

What’s amazing is the Democrats and Obama comment that America is already great, yet they want to change everything and the things they have changed in the last eight years … Has failed, The Democrats running now…blames the Republicans.. and they claim they can fix it !!!???!! These people are truly psychotic.!
    Also note Republican, Pat Toomey puts forth legislation that would criminalize or stop sanctuary cities, it’s all smoke, all I have to do is enforce the laws that already exist we don’t need a law to tell us we should enforce a law !!! GOPe ( also psychotic )

Trump wins in a landslide and 2016… !!!!

23. TheTorch says:

Read the comments below on another website, I can’t stop laughing:

a Research Assistant at Yale University:

This is a DISASTER for the Republican Party in so many ways. While the name “Bush” may have sunk him in the end, Jeb Bush is the only candiate the GOP has that could possibly run a General Election campaign that is in the center enough to overtake Hillary Clinton. Not a single other Republican candidate has a chance. They are either too nuts, too inexpereinced or too far right.

Leo:

I expect a deadlocked convention to turn to Kasich as a compromise – and I think he may be the R’s strongest cnadidate. Team him with the governor of New Mexico (female Hispanic) and you’ve got an interesting ticket.

24. Doodahdaze says:

Trump is going to win all 50 states. Including Hawaii.

25. Doodahdaze says:

Cruz haz been watching FOX too much. He is losing it like Beck.

• SharonKinDC says:

If I read, ‘Cruz is the only TRUE conservative’ one more time, I’m gonna barf. Guess I should stock up on sick bags.

• lecombatblog says:

I voted for Cruz as Senator, but he isn’t the guy to win.

It’ll be interesting to see which of these candidates or rich donors will be the first to see the writing on the wall.

• Bluto says:

It does seem to be an ubiquitous phrase on the political internetz. We’ll need some bags emblazoned with “Fill with only TRUE Vomit” on them.

• Josie says:

What the hell does conservative even mean anymore? Everybody says they are but then aren’t. I believe secure national borders is conservative, but only Trump is campaigning on that. Open borders will end in communism. That isn’t conservative. So…suck it you pundits who say anyone but Trump is conservative. It’s word salad to me now. I’m looking at you Will and Jonah.

26. Linda garris says:

Love trump. He s a rich but real guy. He understands us. I was drawn to him bc he says what america has been saying. Not worried abt being PC. I believe he cares abt america and us. No one hs cared abt us for a long time. We voted for gop e x2.we gave majorities in both houses. What do they do,spend millions to keep conservatives out of office. Now going after trump cruz. Its sickening. Do we even have a voice. Ill say this if RNC pulls anything to keep trump out,they will never win anything bc millions of us will never vote again. Time they consider trump as potus. Stop w jeb and rubio bs,bc no rstablishment guy is getting our votes. Want one party and rnc and rove out of work. Try and stop trump train. We will start conservative party&gop will b dead

27. TexasRanger says:

Important

Donald Trump Can’t Be Elected President if He is Not The Republican Nominee.!

For Trump To Win There is….

A Challenge – The Primary Elections…..

“If he becomes the nominee, they’re gonna vote for him.”

The Solution – People Must Be Informed…

About Voting For Trump In Their States Primary.

Spread The Word and Help People to Know and Understand The Primaries Are Very Important.!

Help The People Around You in Your Community To Vote in Their States Primary.

But, it Can Be Complicated, However, it Must Be Done.!

Video – The Primary Elections Explained:

The Primaries

Voting Information : How to Vote in a Primary Election Video:

Never Before Has it Been So important For People To Understand and Vote in Their States Primary Elections For Donald Trump To Be The Republican Parties Nominee To Run For President in 2016.!

Vote in Your Primary and Vote Trump.!

• REGISTERED INDEPENDENTS: go to google.com and put your state name and the word “closed primary” or your state name and the word “open primary.” go to a site that is your state’s site. this will tell you if you need to change your party to Republican or if you can keep it as Independent. if your state has OPEN primary you do not need to change your party. if your state has CLOSED primary then you must go to their website and print their form and sign it to change your party and mail it in to them.

STEP 2: call your local voting office to make sure they have not changed their open or closed primary status.
      ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

NOTE: i would not post those open primary lists from the internet as they had my state WRONG. the list said Arizona was CLOSED but it is OPEN, so best to google just for your state (not use a general list from just any website, often they are wrong) and then check with your voting/elections office in your area.

i checked ARIZONA is open primary per the state of Arizona’s own state constitution so i can’t just change in a moment’s notice. but some states maybe can. if there is ANY doubt, always safe to just register as a Republican so you can vote for Trump. you can always change it later if you want.

relieved i am already registered INDEPENDENT, so in ARIZONA that means i don’t have to change my party. but i would if i was in a state that had closed primary just to vote for THE TRUMP!

• CORRECTION TO 2ND TO LAST PARAGRAPH: “…constitution so IT can’t just change…” (not ” i ” but IT). from what i hear a state can change their open or closed status so always best to check with your state election office.

• Rene says:

Not sure how they can make that negative. People are voluntarily giving him money. He is taking small donations. Same as the last four or so months. I remember that event. Just not sure the point of the article.

• lecombatblog says:

You’re right Renee. He’s also raising money by selling his shirts, caps, etc. I’m ordering many items for Christmas. The pundits hate it. I love it. Trump is in demand & so are his campaign products. Capitalism at its best! People choose to purchase his items and are not forced (like Obamacare). The freedom to choose – it truly is the American way. Americans choose Trump.

28. ZurichMike says:

Maybe Sundance should do another clever title and article: “I have to say something nice about Michelle Obama . . . ” Remember when Michelle said, after her beard/husband was elected, that she was finally proud to be an American? Well, a lot of Americans are proud again that someone like Trump is out to fight for them. It is, when you get down to it, a revitalized hope and patriotism for the United States of America despite the evil foisted upon it by Barack Hussein Obama and his cadré of Muslim-loving, Jew-hating socialist puppet-masters.

29. racerxx says:

I’ve always thought this would be a huge coup for Trump. The Teamsters, rightly so, would be much better served by Trump in office than either one of the Team D or GOPe administrations. These guys know first-hand what the illegals have been doing to their job prospects.

30. charlie21751 says:

I am a retired Teamster. This past August my Local Union president said to me and two other brothers, “This is what happens to our country when people vote for democrats. Don’t vote democrat”! Trump will win the private serctor union vote, trust me. The public sector government unions are a different story. Perfect example of an oxymoron:”Government worker”!

31. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

My feel on this issue is that Trump has established himself as as an alternative to both the GOPe and the DNCe which are both looked as as different sides of the same coin and of no real difference. That coin with R on one side and D on the other is destroying the country pure and simple and the vast majority of us do not like what they are doing. There is only one person that has a chance to stop what the politicians have done and are still doing and that is Trump.