Explosive Mob Riots Outside MetLife Stadium During Summer Jam Hip-Hop Concert…

This is a breaking storyMore to follow:

update-111:00pm (EST)Apparently people inside the stadium were/are unaware of the chaos going on outside the stadium.

Metlife stadium 1

Facebook local media

NBC New York – Police wouldn’t say how many people were arrested at the event as photos and video on Twitter and Instagram showed large crowds, trash-strewn streets and barricades overturned in the stadium’s parking lot as helicopters flew overhead. Officers in riot gear and holding pepper spray stood in groups near the stadium’s entrance.

In a statement New Jersey State Police said crowds were attempting to illegally enter the sold out concert by climbing over fences and forcing their way through security personnel. The gates to the stadium were shut and troopers were called in to help maintain order, police said.  (link)

View this post on Instagram

#summerjam #hot97

A post shared by P.A.T. (@h_a_i_t_i_a_n___p) on

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Mob and Rob, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism. Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to Explosive Mob Riots Outside MetLife Stadium During Summer Jam Hip-Hop Concert…

1. Reblogged this on OK, Fine. and commented:

Re-blog from The Last Refuge

2. EdWatts says:

A riot at a “hip-hop” concert?
    Huh.
    Who’da thunk?

3. Les says:

Three thoughts:
    WTF is she wearing?
    Why can’t the ladies in the video speak English? They were born here.
    Why don’t these folks have the good sense God gave a cat?

4. cg says:

Reblogged this on Catholic Glasses.

5. Justice_099 says:

According to this, the whole thing was over by 11pm EST (half hour ago) and people are being let out of the stadium now.

6. labrat says:

I’m sure they’ll be a whole bunch of police brutality videos all over the net tomorrow.

7. Ziiggii says:

Summer Concert Series is going to take on a whole new meaning this summer it looks like.

8. czarowniczy says:

Oh Snap! Gasp’ I’m shocked – this kind of uncivilized behavior at a hip-hop concert is unheard of! Who’d have ever predicted IT?????
    OK, that’s about as long as I can hold a straight face and not roll my eyes clear to the back of my head.

• auscitizenmom says:

Around 1971, my first husband and I went to a James Brown concert. We were two of the FOUR white people in the crowd. There were police everywhere. That made me a little concerned. We sat in a huge balcony area, just the two of us white people, while the other two white people sat right in front of the stage (probably the promoters or something). I wouldn’t even consider such a thing now.

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, sheriff used to send us out to these church fairs out by the various projects as the churches were…a bit nervous after dark. I can’t remember why I did it then and I sure wouldn’t do it now.

• Les says:

I used to go to the Oldies concert in Atlanta every year. And to see Aretha at Chastain. Never had any problems, both were always a good time. It’s the younger generation that causes most of the problems. Yes, I understand the older generation raised them, but what went horribly, horribly wrong? Hip Hop, that’s what.

• partyzantski says:

Czar,

I realize that security for such events is generally a bit tighter than that seen at local church bake sales. The ensuing chaos is actually far worse than the use of any weapon in such a confined space.

This is the main reason that I avoid any large public venue like the plague. Getting crushed/stampeded to death is not on my bucket list. While this phenomenon seems to be largely the province of soccer hooligans, popular bands and copious booze… it is only a matter of time.

Control architecture has gotten much better, but in some of these huge venues it only takes a minority of those present. Even one can start off an unstoppable chain reaction (somebody fainting, getting pushed, stumbling). Venue security can only do so much even for one victim, let alone several.

The whole scenario is so unsettling to me that it gives me cold sweats and a flight response itch. I do not know of the exact relationship between square footage, distance to exits and density and potential for chaos, but I am sure that planning factor exists.

• czarowniczy says:

Not sayin’ a control plan didn’t exist (or at least I hope one did) BUT it wasn’t adequate or effective. Coming from a set of agencies that worked to manage huge drunken street events perhaps I have a higher set of expectations BUT were I a resident and looked at the event in question, a hip-hop concert of heavy proportions, I’d be expecting a professional pre-event planning. Is that too much to ask? The potential for ‘untoward’ behavior by the crowd was, despite PC thought, a reality and should have been planned for.
        Our efficient and professional PD, despite what the pols say, manages a few hundred thousand drunken revelers for Mardi Gras BUT manages the years Bayou Classic football game that brings hosts of black college students into town where they can be expected to run headlong into the local…thug…population. The planning in all events is such that the Classic goes off, despite the potential for problems, with nary a hitch. Ditto Mardi Gras, Voodoo Fest and all of the other booze-centric fests here. Don’t y’all deserve the same for your tax $$$E?

• Kitty Smith says:

Or…..let ’em beat and kill each other, let MetLife stadium learn a lesson about whom not to do business with, and avoid the cost and danger to law enforcement.

• Dixie says:

This was a video of a fight which took place among the concert goers. It came from the link posted by Justice 099 above. The picture posted but not as the video it was originally. Just wanted to pass along how polite and calm some of the concert goers claimed that it was. NOT.

9. BobNoxious says:

The lawlessness is getting to a point where it cannot simply be ignored anymore, but what will it take to stop it?

I wasn’t alive in 1968, but are we looking at another 1968ish type problem?

• OP says:

I was alive then…and I can assure you, this is worst, much worst….

They didn’t have instant communication back then to quickly form a flash mob, drugs weren’t involved then, and you didn’t have the liberal media defending them.

Fire hoses and dogs were used….not chemical weapons and military force…

• smiley says:

and the ploy of “political correctness” had not yet emerged to the extent that it is so prevalent now.
        also, the Civil Rights Movement of the 60s did have legitimacy then…yes, there were the baiters, the New Left agitators…but they weren’t ensconced in the Oval Office or the DOJ….and there was no such thing as the DHS.

• partyzantski says:

OP,
        You are right.. but I think drugs were a part of the 1968 problems. Drugs are a significant source of cash income for the black “community”. If every white pot head, tweaker, or smack addict would stop buying their wares, the black “community” would crumble (more than it already is) in short order.

This has the built in mechanism to be a lot worse:

-vaguely disguised (if at all) offical sanction/encouragement. This is the most important aspect.
        -weaponized “music” that operates as transmission belt for operational planning

-decades of hardening of the black population to basic human values through the ironically named “war on poverty” and even more hilariously titled “civil rights legislation”

-the aforementioned instant communications

-the aforementioned lieberal media slobbering, fawning attentions of
        full-on whiteguiltgimmedatreparayshuns codependent worldview

10. What a miserable people’s, violent beyond measure..

11. lorac says:

Just.disgusting.

12. andycanuck says:

Maybe they were upset about not being invited to the McKinney, TX pool party?

• Sandra says:

More like they had the same sense of entitlement as the pool party crashers. You know. If I’m not allowed I’m going anyway because I’m a victim of slavery.

13. lovely says:

Authorities have not said how many have been arrested or injured, but Eyewitness News does know that one officer has been injured

14. seabrznsun says:

I’m definitely going to discourage my granddaughter to stay away from this kind of music if this is the effect it has on people. Oh wait, she already listens to some of it but shows no signs of this ill effect. Must need different speakers. 😒

15. 2x4x8 says:

another Big Sean Hannity freedom event?

16. nimrodman says:

All that police presence and the expense therein should come out of the promoter’s take. I don’t know what kind of performance bond they put up, but it should be taken out of that bond, and if not enough then bonds need to be increased for these “events of color”.

Civilized society should not bear the expense of this kind of ethnic misbehavior and tantrumming. We should not need to deploy a standing army to ensure security at an entertainment event such as a concert.

Are we going to have Western civilization or are we not?

Ridiculous.

• bertdilbert says:

I was going to say the same thing. If your event has to draw out a couple hundred cops, then somebody has to pay for that. They should put up either a bond or cash prior to the event to cover the potential cost of needed law enforcement.

Whoever writes the bond is going to have to ensure the money is there to cover it, so the promoters are going to have to be financially sound to begin with. Naturally business is business and increased risk will have to be reflected in ticket prices.

It is not the tax payer’s job to pay for your unruly event.

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, I hope it’s not coming out of the taxpayers’ pocket.

The expense for that kind of policing needs to be charged back to the promoters and Jay’zees and Richard Simmonses of the entertainment industry. And I’m not talking about the twinky guy in the tights.

You know – the same ones who are all too quick to bemoan what a horrible racist country this is while overlooking that it’s white civilized society and its security and protections that form the safe framework that allows them to rake in their millions.

• mariner says:

No, we are not.

17. TexasRanger says:

Fights Break Out at Summer Jam Hip-Hop Concert….

Video

MetLife Stadium Riots

Video

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, dweeb, there are “no riots.”

Because the concert’s over. The riots were probably 3 or so hours ago. You know – when people were trying to get in, you frikkin hipster doofus.

Whatta maroon.

• nimrodman says:

White millennial hipster apologist for black dysfunction.

“No, no riots – nothing to get excited about. Move along, nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the ethnic mayhem and lawlessness behind the curtain.”

I hope he gets caught in the middle of the next one. I really do.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Hang in there.

Some day you will

get over your shyness. 😉

18. We can have a country music festival without violence, nothing but love.

We can have a hippie music festival without violence, nothing but love.

We can have a Christian acapella music festival without violence, nothing but love.

We can have a heavy metal music festival without violence, nothing but love.

Somehow, we can’t have a hip-hop/so-called “R&B” music festival without violence and murder.

Or a “vibrant” jazz festival without violence and murder.

Somehow. I wonder why? Why is this so predictable?

What could possibly be the reason?

Dangerous questions.

• BritAbroad says:

“What could possibly be the reason?”
      Try googling “The secret meeting that changed the face of rap music”

• amwick says:

I was at the 1991 Paul Simon concert in Central Park… The only trouble I saw was when a teenager patted a mounted policeman’s horse on the flank while we were all leaving and heading to a subway station. The LEO got really angry and aggressive with his horse, IMO, and I remember the crowd of adult strangers(myself included) kind of surrounding(protecting) the teen and just walking him out. No violence, no yelling; it was frightening but strangely calm. This was the only time in my life I have ever personally witnessed an LEO behaving in less than a polite and courteous way. Looking back, I am sure it was a really stressful event for the police, what with huge crowd and an unusual venue.

• sloth1963 says:

C’mon. Lots of violence at rock concerts over the years. Mostly due to crappy venues and lousy crowd control. But not always. Some examples can be found here:

I’m not trying to excuse the violence at last nights hot mess. Just provide a little perspective.

• Lou says:

most of those concerts were outdoor concerts with limited facilities regarding port-a potties etc. I remember most of those concerts also being headline news, as Woodstock was out in the hot sun with many having heat strokes. Woodstock and Monsters of Rock were the headlines for weeks if I remember correctly.

19. taqiyyologist says:

One in spam.

20. It’s gonna be a long, hot summer. Barely even a week into June, and yet we have this happen…
    Carry your damned guns, people. Get your permit, if you don’t have one, and carry your damned guns. Your cops will be running the radio calls, just like Baltimore PD is, and the goblins know it.
    The bad old 1970s are coming back, with a vengeance.

• pozzo says:

Amen to that, it’s sound advice.What are those who live in areas antagonistic to gun rights – NYC , IL , MD etc. – to do though? Thank God I live in open carry, easy permit “Heart of Dixie”.

21. Nomadic100 says:

This is largely Obama’s doing and I’m not being facetious.

22. shirley49 says:

This reminds me of the biker rally I saw yesterday. They were all sitting around on their bikes or the lawn obeying the cops, playing with their dogs and chatting. Oh and they were mostly white with some normal patriotic blacks,

23. SouthCentralPA says:

For anyone else like me, MetLife Stadium is the football stadium at the Meadowlands (had to look it up, got soured on professional football some years back) …

• ctdar says:

I know, most stadiums these days are named after the companies that flaunt the Benjamins to the struggling owners. Commercialization of sports has no bounds.

• SouthCentralPA says:

That’s why I had to look it up, back when I still cared it was just the Meadowlands or sometimes Giants Stadium … Maybe I’m the only one, dunno.

24. yab says:

It sounds like the promoters oversold the concert. Most likely BLACK promoters.

25. MTeresa says:

Am I the only one who thinks that something rotten and evil has risen up from the bowels of hell and grabbed a hold of people and called it hip hop?

26. Gerald says:

I went to a “Blues Review” at the RBC Center in Raleigh a few years ago. My wife and I were not the ONLY white folks there, but there weren’t more than a handful… maybe 100 in the 25,000 seat sold-out arena.

After the first song the MC welcomed everyone to the show and made a special point of welcoming the white folks.

Of course, this blues show attracted an older audience than a hip-hop show. Our main observation about the black folks in attendance was how well-dressed they were. How many white guys put on a suit to go to a concert? Most of the men there were wearing suits, and most of the women were wearing nice dresses with hose and heels.

We had a great time. I’d attend a similar show, but never a hip-hop show or anything that would draw large numbers of YOUNG black people.

• Kitty Smith says:

The last time I went to an R&B concert that was attended by mostly blacks, all went well because, as you point out with your experience, the attendees were older. These people were dressed nicely and were orderly as well, but they would NOT shut up during the concert. Every musical phrase was punctuated with the audience’s “Mmmm hmmm” and “mmm mmm mmm” and “You know it”, “Yeah, baby, more” etc.. I found it distracting and rude.

27. Denton Jones says:

Was this concert in Baltimore or has Baltimore spread to a new location?

28. John Denney says:

Mini headline on Drudge says, “‘The Way They Treat Our People Is Like Animals’…”.

That is to be expected, if they behave like animals.

And what exactly do you mean by, “our people”? Are you self segregating from “We the People”? Do you support and defend the civil rights of those who are not members of the group you call, “our people”?

29. walt says:

Cannot even begin to imagine how repulsive and downright nauseating
    the stench in that place must have been.
    Enough to gag a buzzard on a gut-wagon.

• Kitty Smith says:

“Enough to gag a buzzard on a gut-wagon.”

Very descriptive and succinct. 🙂 I’m going to have to borrow that from you from time to time. 🙂

30. Jersey Beach says:

Welcome to New Jersey, where we’re “Stronger than the Storm” 😉

Didn’t catch this on local news, I’ll have to watch today.

31. Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

This is what caused the riot!