FBI Joins Manhunt For Colorado “Serial Shooter”…

Follow-up to prior discussion thread:

colorado victim

June 1, 2015, 7:32 AM|The FBI now has sufficient evidence that links recent killing of bicyclist John Jacoby with the April shooting of Cori Romero. It is feared that they are dealing with a serial shooter on the interstate and are linking together other accounts from local motorist that have experienced their driver’s side or passengers side windows suddenly exploding. CBS – Jeff Glor reports (<– VIDEO).

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to FBI Joins Manhunt For Colorado “Serial Shooter”…

1. beaujest says:

Now that they rapped up the dangerous soccer scandal they can look into some minor things !

2. Josh says:

My Mom’s passenger side rear station wagon window got shot out once. She and her sister were in the car. This was in Connecticut during the late 60’s or early 70’s. No one was hurt. Seconds made the difference. Don’t know what ever became of that. It goes w/o saying that I hope they find the loser(s).

3. czarowniczy says:

Gettin’ to sound like that I-70 serial killer in Colorado about three years ago. I have sons/grandsons/great grandson there and they love it; then again, they were less safe when they lived in New Orleans so it’s a trade off I guess.

• jello333 says:

The timing here is, well…

It’s been over 15 years since I’ve traveled cross-country, but we may be driving along with my son this coming weekend as he moves to… Denver. Yep, we’ll be coming in on I-70, and may be on I-25 at some point while we’re in town. So anyway… yeah…

• Stormy says:

In Denver, you should be well south of were the shootings have taken place.

I 25 runs from the New Mexico Border on the south to Wyoming on the north.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I hadn’t quite figured out what part of the highway the shootings were happening on. Regardless, I just hope they catch the freak… both for justice, and for the peace of mind of the people who live and travel in that area.

4. Col.(R) Ken says:

There was a Pgh Steeler in the early ’70s that shot out a few windows of cars on the Ohio turnpike, the pressure of training camp was too much. The Rooneys made amends, all was forgiven.

5. Allen says:

Like Obama says, “This is caused by climate change.”

6. Jeff hoser says:

Amazed its taken so long ! Windshields get shattered for a variety of reasons. Side windows alm.ost never – unless struck by a projectile on a pretty melic right angle. Frangible projectile anyone ?

7. georgiafl says:

One article said no windshields were hit….so could it be someone shooting from a passing auto?

John Jacoby was a nice developmentally disabled guy who worked two jobs, kind, helpful, friendly and was a favorite of the community – an innocent life – and the community had a big funeral/memorial service for him. He will be missed.

8. annieoakley says:

I attended a funeral today and as we were discussing these incidents a woman mentioned that a man was shot in Loveland (near other shootings) and killed just walking along a road. All felt it was related to the other shootings.