…. and the media is trying to determine the “motive” for the assaults and battery.

Flash Mob Participant Last weekend approximately 60 black “youths”, and/or “teens” (depending on the PC outlet being reviewed), went on a rampage in Charleston South Carolina.

After a birthday party at the YWCA ended Saturday night a group of about sixty black “youth” decided to rampage through downtown Charleston damaging cars, assaulting and robbing people. When the story initially broke the local news was reporting that police had told them there were no assaults.

[…] Only one media outlet is currently reporting the fact all but one of the victims of these crimes were white. None of the local media is reporting the claims of victims and witnesses that the group of black “teens” were yelling things like, “Fuck white people,” as they perpetrated their crimes. Those same epithets were yelled at firefighters responding to treat some of the victims of this mob. Reporting that sort of information would not be politically correct. (more)

The PC VERSION ==> Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen would not say Thursday whether or not a crime spree involving dozens of teenagers downtown early Sunday was racially motivated.

Instead, he said perpetrators, believed mostly to be between the ages of 13 and 17, took on a “crowd dynamic,” energizing each other to commit more crimes, causing many to lose their identities.

Mullen spoke at a press briefing at the Charleston Police Department on Lockwood Drive. He said there were four reported assaults downtown, along with one robbery and a purse snatching. There were also two related assaults on Rutledge Avenue.

He added that Jordan Hall, a 17 year old 9th-grader at Burke High School who was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of second-degree assault and battery by mob, is believed to be the leader of the groups. He was slapped with an additional charge Thursday morning of robbery.

Mullen said there is also a warrant to “pick-up” a 16 year old male involved in the weekend violence. He did not identify the teen because of his age. (read more)

Walter Scott deblurred

Oh yeah, don’t forget Charleston South Carolina is same place where Walter Scott was shot by Officer Michael Slager !

Gee, been kinda quiet on that story… I wonder why? {{Nevermind}}

ps. Only three weeks to Black Bike Week. Same region. Good Luck !!

BBW3

BBW 2

BBW 1

BBW4

Myrtle beach shooting victims 2 - cropped

myrtle beach shooting victims covered

MyrtleBeachMurders

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to 60 Thugs Run Amuck In Charleston – Rioting, Attacking, Shouting: “F**k The White People”…

1. LEO better prepare for that mess may be best to request the National Guard ahead of time or revoke the permit

• doodahdaze says:

Let them in but not out. The city deserves what it gets for having it. Not too bright.

• In NEWS Ahead of Myrtle beach Black bike Week,,,,, that runs AFTER “regular” Bike week. In other Words,, runs during; Memorial Day weekend.. Black Bike Week Runs from May 22nd through may 25th..
      There Must have been a “change” in voters for North & Myrtle Beach itself Elected Saundra Rhodes, AKA The Chief of Police; Named Horry County Police Chief in Sept. 21, 2012… [quote]
      Rhodes was named Interim Chief back in February of this year.[quote]

Public Service announcement as follows–> http://www.beachbikeweek.org/

• if I can “manage” While a fellow Treeper, (N.C. OR S.C) Rides SHOTGUN, it would be nice for Company to go there during the day and Do alil Filming.. (I reside about 50 miles out in a “Staging area” AKA Wilmington..) My car get roughly 40 MPG..

2. cohibadad says:

Colin Flaherty said all that needs to be said about all this stuff: Black people are the relentless victims of relentless white racism and that explains everything and the myth of black victimization is the greatest hoax of this generation. It’s like poetry.

3. amwick says:

Ok, I own a home in Myrtle Beach..So I have to be concerned. The solution that the city came up with is a traffic loop. Seriously, a traffic loop from like 10pm to 2am. My friends and neighbors are planning on just hiding inside. Locally it is known as Memorial Bike Fest.

• amwick says:

I feel so much better. Or not.

• Ziiggii says:

Having lived in Surfside Beach 3 summers working during summer break from college I can attest to the craziness that ensues during Black Biker Week. Not all were disrespectful, rude or crude. But, there were many that were and way to many drunk knuckle heads on bikes that can easily go 150 mph.

I hope that nothing else instigates further unrest in this country, especially during times like Bike Week.

• doodahdaze says:

Sell it and get away while you can. I would never live where they have a “Black Anything.”

• partyzantski says:

So, everyone inside that loop is effectively a hostage to this “event”?

This has so many ways to go pear-shaped. It is inevitable that the city will get sued and the chumps/tax donkeys will have to pay for this. In addition to being taken hostage by the city goobermint AND this “event”.

It would be a good time to be elsewhere. The channeled racial animus from 1600 Pennsylvania on down will ensure that this will be a lively event.

• Ziiggii says:

So, everyone inside that loop is effectively a hostage to this “event”?

between the hours of around 8pm and 3am (sometimes upwards of 4-5am) if you do not want to be a part of the merry-go-round parade you are to stay off of US-17, SC-544 and SC-31 (which was started in the late 90’s specifically to bypass US-17 during this time and the normal summer traffic). Those roads are literally a parking lot during that time frame.

When I was working down there I had to be at work early, 5-6am, and the Pavilion area (where my job was) would look as if a garbage bomb or concert had occurred the night before. Most Carolinian’s know not to be in or around Myrtle Beach due to this annual event that has been going on, easily, 20+ years. The only difference this year will be due to the current social climate in the country. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere in a 30 mile radius. It’s liable to be a powder keg this year.

• Dixie says:

Although my area is not heavily black, more Hispanic, I was noticing yesterday in Walmart, the black employees and shoppers were walking around like thunder clouds. The influence of Baltimore seems to be spreading.

My point is that they all seem affected by the rioting. All they need is a reason. With that many in Myrtle Beach at the same time, one confrontation could set them off. I hope it goes smoothly for those who are residents of Myrtle Beach but I wouldn’t be holding my breath.

• Akela says:

Kinda like the injuns circling the wagon train.

• heres a PR Presentation on Incoming Treats… OH LORD, I Met; THREATS up & coming….-> THOSE That do Social Media–> https://www.facebook.com/BlackBikeWeek.us
      Top video… *We gotta be our own news reporters…All I see is Togetherness…Watch and Learn World! Please Share!!____________ What you won’t see in the news about Baltimore…Please share._________This is reporting keep it up tell the truth f**k fox / Cnn I have yet to see MSNBC do something I dont like but if they do fuck them to

4. Ziiggii says:

I am starting to wonder if there is an epidemic in America’s youth with addiction issues to bath salts. Is X or weed being laced with bath salts or something?

I’m having a hard time rectifying what is happening on ever increasing frequency with any type of logic.

5. doodahdaze says:

They deserve no civil rights. Running wild in the middle of the road is not a constitutional right. No Justice, they have that right justice would be mass arresses and chain gangs. No Peace, they got that right too. They are disturbing the peace and should be arressed. The city is nuts letting these fools run wild in the street. Of course CNN is aiding and abeting. Arress them too.

6. mazziflol says:

Best part of the article was
    “Comment sections are also abuzz with the fact that Hall is 17 years old and still in the 9th grade.”

7. lovely says:

You know after the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary in Milwaukee WI with an attendance of over 200,000 people, the streets were clean, I didn’t see a single fight (I was there 3 days) and it was a very peaceful and fun gathering.

I wonder what the problem is in SC?

• manickernel says:

It’s the salt air.

• lovely says:

Nope no problems in NC either where the salt air was thick.

• Dixie says:

Lovely, it is NOT SC. Did you miss that it is BLACK Bike Week?

• lovely says:

HI Dixie I know, I was just having a little fun wondering what the difference was with this “tussling group” and the 200,000 plus folks who were in Milwaukee for the big Harley anniversary. I have been to SC (couldn’t tell you where because we just drove over the border to but fireworks). I think both the Carolina’s are beautiful 🙂

• nimrodman says:

lovely said: “… after the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary … the streets were clean, I didn’t see a single fight … and it was a very peaceful and fun gathering. I wonder what the problem is in SC?”

Japanese bikes, we can only conclude.

(my reply to your 1st post ended up way downthread so I reposted here to be closer in context)

• Lordchamp says:

Unfortunately it’s the gathering of blacks is all that could be said in this instance. There were tea party gatherings all across the nation. They cleaned up after themselves. No fights. No police needed. Around a million in DC, same results. Cleaner when they left than it was when they got there.

A bunch of angry drunk blacks is the only explanation that fits. Call that racist all you want. The truth is what the truth is. Not liking it does not change it from being the truth.

I’m from SC by the way.

• 2x4x8 says:

Nikki Haley not ending Black Bike week as she promised the businesses

• nimrodman says:

Japanese bikes, we can only conclude.

8. joesbabygirl says:

The state of SC is pretty easy to get a concealed weapon permit. Anyone who lives in a state that requires a gun safety class, and has a gun permit from that state are allowed to conceal carry in the state of SC. If I had to go anywhere near that place, I would be sure to exercise that right.

9. lovely says:

Could be I know NC has a terrible tick problem.

10. Wait, I’ve been told numerous times black people can’t be racist, this report can’t be right, it’s just misguided youth.

Nothing on the Slager docket since 15 days ago, no bond hearing motion filed.

11. Lordchamp says:

I still say that if this begins to get out of hand the locals will eventually step in and it won’t be pretty. As long as it stays in Myrtle Beach, which is accustomed to stupidity, and maybe a little in Charleston, things might stay somewhat calm with the rest of the normal population.

If it moves into the smaller more rural areas and towns, someone will get end up getting hurt and maybe many. Hopefully these idiots will not push things that far but time will tell.

We in the South in more rural areas believe more in self-defense than many in the larger cities. We know that by the time the cops get there we will be dead.

Protecting our families and property is a way of life to not be messed with. Of course, that should be the attitude of everyone since it’s not the responsibility of the LEO to protect you anyways. That’s impossible.

• doodahdaze says:

They should set up road blocks and man them with shotguns to keep them out. Let them burn down Myrtle Beach and their stupid officials to allow this.

12. mazziflol says:

I wonder the reaction to a White Bike Week….

• czarowniczy says:

They could go up to Sturgis in August and see how Black Bike Week would go there.

• mazziflol says:

I grew up in Rapid City, SD. Bike week was always a decent mix. And sure people got rowdy, but it was a completely different kind of attitude. I would absolutely go to Sturgis again. I will however, avoid this one like the plague.

13. justfactsplz says:

Sooner or later whites are going to get tired of all of this and it won’t be pretty. One can’t stay in their car forever while the Safari Jungle rages outside.

14. stella says:

Please do not talk about shooting or otherwise killing rioters. We do NOT condone comments like this, and will only remove them. Thank you.

• Lordchamp says:

I don’t think anyone here has or is saying that, but we do support DEFENDING ourselves. That is a God given right and codified by the Constitution. I would hope you support that as well.

I would never want to take another human life but being a veteran I have had to mentally deal with that prospect. That being said, in defense of my family, myself, or my community, if a rioter put any of them in mortal danger, it would be my responsibility and duty to protect them by whatever means necessary to include deadly force.

This is the reality and responsibility of self defense. It’s not a pretty picture or a nice thought, but it is reality.

To not deal with it mentally because it is not pretty or because it is painful to think about, could mean that split second difference between a loved one living and dying. I’m not willing to take that chance so I have dealt with it between myself and my God. I advise others to do the same.

I believe America is headed for some very tough times and we Christians especially need to be prepared both mentally, physically, and of course spiritually for it. Many others will look to us for guidance and we must be prepared to give it calmly and with good common sense.

15. Eskie Mom says:

I just have one question. At what point do the rest of us have our “civil rights” violated? Because this is, literally, terrorism. I thought we had recent laws on the books about that. SMH
    Okay 2 questions- why has not one person or group filed a lawsuit, yet?

16. czarowniczy says:

Well, we have role models like this 2002 piece shows:

• jello333 says:

Mike was one scary, scary (crazy!) dude. During those first few years, I don’t understand how ANY other boxers were willing to get in the ring with him, regardless of how much $$$ (or how any reporter was willing to interview him for that matter).

• czarowniczy says:

Makes me wonder if he was crazy or they’d pumped him full of enough steroids to cook some brain cells. Or if he’s one of those punch-drunk fighters who just had some of the brain’s behavior centers fried from one or more punches too many.

• jello333 says:

Yep, I agree. He was always scary, but I think most of the craziness (and meanness) only came after some bad things in his personal life. Mainly losing his more-or-less father Cus D’Amato, and getting involved with idiot Robin Givens and her crowd.

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, but getting your head pounded on a regular basis can’t be all that helpful either. Then again, the crowd he hung with wasn’t choir material either.

17. Stephen says:

Well, at least I’m not racist, and I can prove it.

• There is nothing racial about this.

• Some of my best friends are teens and youths.

• If we could only get those darn Democrats out of office.

• We need more educational and job opportunities for at-risk communities.

• People of every race do bad things.

• Ben Carson for president!

• Les says:

• Some of my best friends are teens and youths.

???

I hope you are a teen. When grown people say that, I always wonder.

• Stephen says:

My mention of “teens” and “youths” is in connection with the article that begins this thread, which starts as follows:

In any case, my point is that white people, when demonstrating to the world that they would never dream of harboring a racist thought, say the darndest things.

18. lorac says:

When is white America going to say enough of this S@%#!!!!!

19. hitrestart1 says:

“…..perpatrators…..took on a “crowd dynamic,” energizing each other to commit more crimes, causing many to lose their identities.”

Causing many to lose their identities???! WTH does that even mean? Is there ANY excuse for this animalistic behavior that ISN’T too left field for these enablers?

• BigMamaTEA says:

that’s pc-speak for “pack-mentality”

• nimrodman says:

In other words, because they “lost their identities” due to the “crowd dynamic”, they’re not responsible for the savage mayhem they committed.

They are absolved of responsibility.

As usual.

In Liberal Land.

20. manickernel says:

I have come to the conclusion that anyone, black or white, under 21 get all their “news and information” from twitter.

• BigMamaTEA says:

shorter sound bites. I remember when they used to “watch” the t.v. commercials {old school} but now they are 3-5 minutes long.

21. dalethorn says:

Police are hired to deal with criminals, usually after the fact when the victims have already been hurt. We citizens aren’t police, and we don’t have to allow ourselves to be harmed before we defend ourselves. It’s a certainty that sooner or later the rioters are going to end up 1) Running out of rioters who are now in jail, or 2) Running into people who defend themselves on a certain threat, before harm is allowed to happen. It may seem like a game to rioters, to ‘play’ with the police who are employed to be there every day and deal with them, but we citizens don’t play that game because 1) We’re not employed to be there and deal with them, and 2) We don’t have the badge. All that we citizens can offer is a certain defense and outcome to criminals. Hopefully the cases that have fueled these riots will be wrapped up and all known facts be made public, and some reasonable level of justice be served. If not, any attempt at ‘war’ would result in a brute-force crackdown, and that has a predictable outcome.

• nimrodman says:

Good distinction between what civilians will tolerate before self-defense vs what police will tolerate before self-defending.

Particularly when police are operating under “do not engage” and “stand down” rules of engagement.

22. Waaaa! Waaaa! Something bad happened to my great, great Grandfather so I have an excuse to fail, an excuse to do nothing and have folks who actually work provide for me. Waaa!

23. moe ham head says:

wait did they say 17 year old 9th grader lol
    only 3 more years and he will go to high school
    wow he is ahead of his peers