Starbucks Handout Promoting “Race Together”

You know the Starbucks brand image consultants are either: rushing, or full-on moonbat stupid – when they hashtag name their cause “#Racetogether”.

This is, after all, a Social Justice Obama-era of social “ism’s” replete with little check boxes for you to mark your “privilege”, and views on “sexism” – and so forth.

Gender social issues have been advanced (by 3% of the population) to a status of priority just below the top tier, just below race, when the moonbats howl.  Remember also, from the brain of the campus rape culture narrative flag bearers – this is a big effen’ deal. So allow me to point out the Moonbattery of the Starbucks committee.

#Racetogether = Race-To-Get-Her. Starbucks is promoting the rape culture.

I digress. Here’s their handout:

starbucks race relations 5

This entry was posted in A New America, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to Starbucks Handout Promoting “Race Together”

1. 1wanderingtruthseeker says:

Let me shoot myself in the head right now.

2. sundaybu says:

3. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

4. doodahdaze says:

I scored a perfect 0% on the test.

5. Sarthurk says:

What is Americas greatest race challenge? Putting up with this Bull—-!

We try and keep it PG at the Tree.
    –ytz

6. nivico says:

I hope this makes SNL tonight 🙂

7. ytz4mee says:

It would appear that Starbucks failed their own #9

8. Les says:

Check out the carb-laden drinks: http://www.starbucks.com/menu/catalog/nutrition?drink=all#view_control=nutrition

Having just one drink a day from Starbucks can make you exceed your daily carb intake. This place is robbing and killing the stupid/arrogant people one drink at a time.

9. True Colors says:

Typical liberalism by starbucks. Heavy on symbolism but little or no substance.

Most of the starbucks that I have seen over the years are locaated in well to do majority white areas.

Perhaps Starbucks should open a bunch of new locations in impoverished areas with high percentages of ethnic minorities. Create some jobs. Try to help the economy.

TC

10. ytz4mee says:

Progressives can’t grasp the concept that “Diversity” is much more than skin color.

This will have the “anti-Chik-Fil-A” effect. I know I don’t have desire and/or need to patronize Starbucks, and it’s a sentiment I’ve heard expressed alot since this exploded over social media.

11. John Galt says:

I think we’ll see lawsuits against Starbucks over this nonsense. #LetsRaceToCourt

12. Let’s see if this works. ‘Cause really, i think this sums it up.

13. lorac says:

I only bought a Starbucks coffee once in my life….prices were way to expensive so never bought another one.
    This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen!

• doodahdaze says:

Going to Starbucks is a liberal thing. They think it is cool. They can see like minded fools there. They feel comfortable with their guilt.

14. crazy says:

Maybe Starbucks is filing for tax-exempt status as an issue advocacy group with the IRS. This should really speed up the approval process.

15. crossthread42 says:

Azalea Banks & now this, WHY? was Paula Deen vilified again? Or CEO Brendan Eich let go? Or CEO of Revlon ?

16. ytz4mee says:

Van Jones weighs in:

It appears that the bulk of the pushback is coming from outraged blacktivists.

Unfortunately, today’s vicious backlash against Starbucks could become a case study in proving that — when it comes to race — no good deed goes unpunished.

The Kos Kiddos have gone off message – Van Jones is trying to corral them back in. After all, the entire campaign was suggested by Mellody Hobson – a well connected progressive black woman who is married to George Lucas.

• Roy says:

The net result of Starbucks’ idiocy could stop this brush fire from becoming a raging wildfire. Put it out now and squash corporate PC. Otherwise it will quasi-force other corporations to fall into line or be subjected to Jesse Jackson shakedowns.

“If we don’t tamp down the backlash against Starbucks “Race Together” campaign, I fear that no major corporation will even try to talk about race again — for maybe 10 or 20 years.

But the cost this time is that no corporation will want to do anything creative or constructive on racial subjects for a very long time.

I”n fact, some activists are responding with such little sympathy, empathy and grace, that *other corporations are like to run the other way. *”

• doodahdaze says:

Van Jones is a Communist Genius. His brilliance is only surpassed by the Dear Leader himself. Plus no one has better credentials and background to speak for the BGI than he does.

• doodahdaze says:

Hope they don’t go after Ben and Jerry. After all Chunky Monkey? It offends the obese black people with a chip on their shoulder….OhNo!! Chocolate Chip!!! This is not compliant. This hate speech must be stamped out and banned.

• Mellody Hobson – also a SBUX Board member

17. doodahdaze says:

The Dinkin Donuts Race Test
    1. Have you had a chocolate donut in the last month and did you think you should have paid extra because of Donut Privilege?
    2. Should blacks have to pay the same price for a Dinkin Donut that a white does? After all their were black slaves 200 years ago.
    3. How does diversity and equal civil rights apply to the re-distribution of Dinkin Donuts?

• ytz4mee says:

Madam Efunroye Tinubu

Tinubu was born in the early 19th century in Yorubaland, an area in what is now known as Nigeria. She was a major political and business player who campaigned against the influence of the British Empire over her people and for the elimination of slavery. She became the first iyalode (queen of ladies) of the Egba clan and is considered an important figure in Nigerian history because of her political significance as a powerful female aristocrat in West Africa. “Iyalode” is a title commonly bestowed on the most prominent and distinguished woman in a town. After Tinubu, a former slave trader herself, realized that the treatment of Africans enslaved in Europe and the Americas was more inhumane than the way slavery was practiced in Africa, she became a scathing opponent of all forms of slavery and used her influence to try to eliminate the practice in her region.

And yet, there’s never ANY discussion about securing “reparations” from those in Africa who created and facilitated the West Indies slave trade. I guess we’ll have to wait until there’s real money on the table in Africa for that to get all Crumped up, ‘gnome sayin’ ?

• doodahdaze says:

I think it all depends. Everything depends upon which enemy nations have actual “certified” copies of Obamas real Birth Certificate. Iran may have a certified copy. But the real key is who has the original. What if Bibi has the original, and Iran only has a copy? But knowing Putin he might have the original.

• Michael Dixon says:

Since 2008 I have offered an expense paid round trip to Honolulu to anyone who would accompany me to the Obama birthplace. I’d be ecstatic if I could visit that holy shrine. Of course, there needs to be authentication of the birthplace; for example, a certified copy of the birth certificate on display in the lobby.

Curiously, no one has accepted my offer. It’s an easy 10 grand. The only downside would be having to stand in the long line of tourists, students on field trips, and a host of the devout. And there’d be the mandatory TSA-like scans and feel-ups, but that’s a small price to pay for such an awesome experience.

• smiley says:

TOO funny, doodah
      LOLs

• stormtigerzx says:

Love my Dink’in Donuts all 52 varieties of them! Delicious & delightfully affordable! :~)

18. Daniel says:

This is too neutral and doesn’t support the specifically pro-black or anti-white agenda items.

19. Spar Harmon says:

Why can’t we just all sit down and have a relaxed cuppa together — — hmmmmmmm?
    Well, yes I know it is too expensive, the atmosphere sucks, the saccharine spray in the air conditioning equipment is adjusted way too high, and the computer at the next table is emitting images which force me to repeatedly apply my eye bleach, and I can’t help but feel sorry for that mask of febrile joy at daily prostitution of self the hopeless employees wear, but we can emote our racial and gender sang froid to da’ max in dis joint, dig? And redistribute da wealth at da same time, doncha know??? Hey!! Close my gift horses mouth, BoBo, I haint brushed it’s stumps yet…..

20. QuadGMoto says:

If I want preaching I’ll go to church or read my Bible. (Which, BTW, says “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” — Galatians 3:28)

If I want coffee—or anything else—I’ll go to someplace that’s really good at it. Since Starbucks can’t seem to make up its mind what it wants to be good at, that rules it out.

21. stormtigerzx says:

Sorry so…is this also required participation for the Black Panther Party members who publicly cited their willingness to cull “white babies”…because if this is white only P.C reeducation sensitivity training…then may I politely advice Starbucks to kiss my Lilly white @~~!

22. waltherppk says:

When people have a cup of whatever “mystery meat” at Starbucks, should they be a bigoted segregationist and choose one unmixed variety of coffee segregated from the others? Wouldn’t it be more of a tasty propaganda treat if Starbucks just took everything on the menu and dumped it together in a big blender and pumped out a bowl of the conglomerated “House Blend” of mongrel “Starbucks Stew” of 101 mixed varieties for each customer to enjoy?

Welcome to Starbucks, how many bowls of Starbuck’s Conglomerated “House Blend” for you today? What is it you ask? Well who knows, it’s like 101 varieties and counting, a real mystery brew. But you know it must be good cause it exemplifies diversity and has no particular pedigree. Tastes like dog what? No need to be culturally insensitive.

23. DT says:

Race to get her? Women are chattel again? Thanks Starbucks! Thanks Obama!

• doodahdaze says:

Thanks Harris Perry. Who more than her “acts white” while pontificating about the wonderful benefits of acting black? As she acts white, she tries to say acting black should lead to success, as she tries to reward the utter failure of acting black. Same with the rest of them. They are totally corrupt.

24. taqiyyologist says:

Killing zombies in Dead Island:Riptide has been quite therapeutic, lately.

Tell you what.

25. Chris says:

Seen on the internet today via Matt Oswalt:
    “Everyone’s calling it a disaster but I had a very enlightening conversation about race relations with my Starbucks barista with giant titties.”

• doodahdaze says:

Smooth. But I have to ask. Why do blacks, to whom the worst sin of all is to “Act White” have such blind devotion to Obama. All he does is “Act White.” Don’t do as he does, do as he says, from the 7th hole rough at Hawaii Golf Links. Here the Ferguson protestors are protesting acting white and Obama is the #1 example of the way to succeed, by acting white.

• taqiyyologist says:

Lord, forgive me for laughing. Lord, forgive me for still laughing.

26. cohibadad says:

Race Together is just Courageous Conversations rebranded, but with the same goal, if you are white you must have the courage to admit that you are a racist. Their questions are designed to help the white customer realize their perhaps unconscious but innate racism.

27. doodahdaze says:

Go to Starbucks and ask for a Super Sized Big Gulp Coke.

28. benzy says:

If I have to put up with #racetogether (race to get her) every time I go to a Starbucks, I will probably have to follow that with a visit to a #psychotherapist (psycho the rapist)

29. I said this to a good friend today at work, who is black, or at least considers himself to be such despite his being of mixed-race:

“Well, when I was a kid, my folks always used to tell me, ‘J, when you go through life, there will always be people nagging you. Nagging you, all the time. Nag, nag, nag! These people are called naggers. And we don’t like naggers. Well, unless you’re married to one. Your mom’s a nagger, you know. Can’t tell by lookin’ at her, can you? Folks who knew her, before I married her, they knew she was a nagger. They all called me things like Nagger-lover.’ Well, in this one case.”

He was gobsmacked and couldn’t stop laughing.

30. watcher says:

Reality check? Starbucks is asking me this. I will bring up race at the breakfast table in the morning. Yeah right.
    When is the information collected in this “series” going to be published?

Calling Rev Al, hold on to your yuppie Azz’s you racist.

31. Moishe Pipik says:

When I first saw these statistics, I thought “this couldn’t possibly be true.”

It’s true.

32. Moishe Pipik says:

When you give African Americans they scream “Discrimination” because, on average, they do much worse than Whites and Asians (including Jews). This is why it’s generally illegal to give a general knowledge test as a requirement for employment. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griggs_v._Duke_Power_Co. and “Adverse Impact” theory, now called “Disparate Impact.)

So how is it fair to give a White person a test? Shouldn’t the results be “curved” so we all do the same?

33. TeddyOn20th says:

As an American who lives abroad, I’m looking forward to taking this test next time I’m back home; I’ll get a near-“perfect” score. I’m the only person of my race in my apartment building; 99% of the people at my job are a different race (we have but three of my race); only one race (not mine) is represented among managers at my employer;

The only time I have to bow my head and call myself a racist is in my Facebook friends list, where about half of my friends are the same race as me, and that’s because I have many FAMILY MEMBERS that I’m friends with. I suppose a perfect member of the Progressive Youth would be denouncing all same-race family members and hanging out exclusively with people of “diverseness”.

34. Lou says:

Both of my supervisors are black and corrupt. kind of like the Atlanta Teachers scandal. one thing they hate are e-mails which hold them accountable.

35. jim says:

I’ve seen this flier posted in multiple places and until now I assumed it was a parody. I am rather shocked to now realize that Starbucks really did produce this thing and actually inserted into the USA Today paper.

It seems to me that this year’s Facepalm Award should go to Howard Shultz and even the most ardent lefty should be totally embarrassed and ashamed. What a sick joke!

I can only hope that something this stupid will actually wake up a few of those and the left and help them see through the BS that drives the left. But as for Mr. Shultz, I would expect to see him double-down on this nonsense. That’s who they are and what they do.

I remember well going to the very first Starbuck’s back in the seventies before Shultz came on the scene. It was located in the Pike Place Market (that’s the place where they toss the Salmon around for the cameras during halftime of Seahawks games) and it really was pretty cool. Very rustic, not at all like what you see now. I’m hoping that this initiative by Shultz turns into a real PR nightmare for Starbuck’s, that the place comes to be seen as not cool at all, and that hordes of customers vote with their feet and their wallets.

36. benzy says:

I see another unintended impact from this #RaceTogether program instituted by Starbucks. If you thought Starbucks service was SLOW before… just wait until your latte has to wait until the Barista has finished discussing race relations individually with the five liberals in front of you in the line!!!!

37. Pingback: My Article Read (3-21-2015) | My Daily Musing