Via WeaselZippers

No Justice, No Quiche !

black brunch

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

182 Responses to “No Justice, No Quiche” – FTP Protestors Take Demands To Restaurants For Black Brunch Disruptions….

1. conservalicious says:

This just sickens me. That’s all.

• This is firing me up, to use Obama’s own election catch-phrase. I’m serious. This is civil rights in its purest form. The communists are now seriously messing with the most basic ideas of this country. We won’t need to lock and load – we can pummel them at the polls for years to come. Every day they make 2016 more of an impossibility for the communist-infiltrated Democrats. We just have to get smart and push.

That comparison photo above – GOLD.

We have to link this back to Carl Dix, because you know it goes there. New York commies are tearing at the most basic fabric of the country. They need to SUFFER for it. So does anybody who sides with them.

• aprilyn43 says:

To Tyrannocankles – with this barrage going on I don’t think we’re going to make it to 2016. Something has to be done now! But… We have a problem, Obama, who’s the biggest RACIST of all. And things are going according to his schedule.

• The country will make it. But the Obama administration won’t. I’m convinced of that, and I think they are, too. The only question in my mind was whether they EVER wanted us to reach 2016 intact. I’m beginning to think they had an 8-year script, it began falling apart from the beginning, and it basically locked the transmission on gun control. And here we are.

They’re in desperation mode. They had a plan, and it’s failing. We just need to be fast on our feet as things crumble. But WE have God on our side. And don’t forget it.

• cali says:

I agree with you because I have an inkling that there wont be an election. Their agenda needs to move forward.

• smiley says:

and its not just the communists doing the agitating.
        sadly, American blacks & their communities don’t realize how much they’re being exploited and used as so-called “useful idiots” for another agenda which will not include them.

• Liz Demure says:

how about find out who they are and cut the ebt cards off. what losers

2. Just Tea says:

It’s becoming a trend

State Senator Chappelle-Nadal’s tweet on white privilege spurs uproar
    Senator Nadal posted on her Twitter account the following tweet: “LET ME BE CLEAR: When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don’t think I’m not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?”

• canadacan says:

As the saying goes location location location .
      Try that in North Georgia.
      You’ll be introduced to a whole new set of bars.

• Burnt Toast says:

#WhitePrivilege didn’t get me 200 points onto my SAT for college.

• mazziflol says:

LET US BE CLEAR: When we exercise our #2A RIGHT, don’t think we didn’t remember. We will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?

• cajunkelly says:

And this is one responding tweet she got:
      “THE VOTERS ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ will remember you when it comes to voting for you. You just burnt your future,” one person tweeted in response.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

” “LET ME BE CLEAR: When you exercise your #WhitePrivilege, don’t think I’m not going to remember. I will use it for the future. Uncomfortable?” ”

“Uncomfortable?” No “Fed up” with Grievance Gangs non-sense, false narratives, lies, unjustified outrage, whining demands, and non-peaceful “””Protests”””.

“WhitePrivilege” – Translation: We don’t want to learn to fish, we want the fish Whites caught.

3. kathyca says:

I SO wish they would come to a restaurant where I was having brunch.

• Me too.

To everybody who’s not ready to take on these jerks: seriously – take my old Boy Scout motto which has done me good my whole life – BE PREPARED. You don’t have to know what you’re going to say to them. You just have to know that you’re not going to back down. Don’t get violent – WIN. Take pictures – KNOW how to take pictures or videos with your smartphone. If you don’t have a smartphone, either get one, or get a pocket video recorder and KNOW how to use it. If you travel with somebody more outspoken, you can let them push back and you can be the wingman, filming, keeping the fight fair, etc., etc. If it’s the other way around, then train your wingman to take pictures and video.

They are taking it to us. And I say GOOD. Now it’s our turn.

• smiley says:

also have to choose our “battles”, so to speak, carefully.
        situational awareness, always.

• smiley says:

IMO..these agitators , thru their various “tools” ( ie/”victims”), are provocateurs trying to get a rise out of as many people as possible.
          martial law ( G-d Forbid) is something someone somewhere is aiming for.

• Moishe Pipik says:

I certainly wouldn’t pay. I would tell the restaurant manager that they failed to provide an environment where I could eat and leave, and tell them to sue me if they disagree.

The restaurant manager should have used any force necessary to protect their customers.

4. True Colors says:

The FTP protestors were harassing people who would normally be on their side — white liberals in NYC.

Brilliant.

TC

• And the white liberals in attendance are likely guilt-ridden masochists who think they deserve it and perhaps get a perverse pleasure out of it.

• Agreed. I’m pretty sure their brilliant plan will backfire big time. They’re trying to dig out from the blowback on the cop shootings, but IMO they’re just digging a deeper hole.

There are a lot of New Yorkers who support these toads out of a kind of liberal guilt. The commies know that their movement is losing some steam, as a backfire from the cop shootings. They’re trying to goad people to align with them, and under the right circumstances (pure media silence) it could work on the New York PC crowd. They’re trying to ratchet up the insanity that you have to accept to get the liberal “get out of racism free” card.

This is a perfect point for us to invite people to our side. “No cards – founding father cash only. We don’t care about your race. As long as you don’t care about race, you’re welcome to join us.” MANY Americans will find great relief coming back to sane, race-free politics. The left has struck an iceberg with Obama. We need to take on all the people who are going to be jumping overboard.

• BertDilbert says:

Actually this is a good sign that the organization has devolved to people without a cause and are nothing more than pests. I remember when I was a kid when the mosquitoes got bad, they brought in the mosquito trucks and drove them about to bring the situation under control,

• 2bn3mr says:

One thing I’ve been pestering commenters about on other conservative mssg boards I visit is this: it’s easy to come here and express yourself to others that are likely to agree with you. But after you leave here make an effort to go to the comments section of your local paper and engage the fence-sitters.

• Yup. And hit the water cooler, too. There are lots of folks out there who are ready for the personal pitch. It really worked in the last election. Obama’s crazy was just selling the Republican message. I find that the news is my ally, no matter how the liars try to skate around it. We have CNN piped into work to numb minds, but I can use their more outrageous stuff to launch into awesome propaganda truth, and it just works. The Tea Party message just sells itself, thanks to Obama. Even libertarianism is a credible alternative I can whip out for liberals who’ve bought the PC line, but know inside that something is wrong with it.

• Eskie Mom says:

Agree. It’s fine to commune with like minds to help us remember that the whole world is not crazy, but it’s extremely important to reach the people who may be on the fence or don’t want to sort out what all this baloney coming from the left actually means.

I don’t “love” getting into it with commies, but I sure don’t mind it.
          I want them GONE. All of them this time.

5. AdukeLAXobserver says:

It would be a real shame of someone accidentally spilled coffee on the protestors.

6. canadacan says:

This situation is not going to go on indefinitely.THE stupidity of those involved defies imagination

7. ar10308 says:

Watching the harassment SWPL-Hipsters in NYC makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

8. ZurichMike says:

Napkins up, no juice!

9. Eskie Mom says:

This situation is going to go on & escalate until somebody stops it.
    Where is our General al-Sisi & whatever became of the oath they took to defend our country
    “against all enemies, foreign and domestic? We are up to the gills in both.

• smiley says:

and the hour is late.
      at some point, someone will go too far..I hope not, but judging from history, it always happens….and its important to be alert as to what is that real moment as opposed to a staged, false flag.

10. zephyrbreeze says:

Jackasses United.

Remember when Kanye West disrupted and protested Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech for Best Video Award at the Video Music Awards? Obama had the rare decency to call Kanye a Jackass for the intrusion. Here’s the video of Obama calling him out on outrageous behavior

11. Old Hillbillt says:

If they harrassed me in a cafe, I would give them ONE warning to leave me alone (and do it LOUDLY so everyone else in the joint could hear) then HIT THEM ALL IN THE EYES WITH PEPPER SPRAY! More than the police would be allowed to do, but still non-lethal!

• Burnt Toast says:

Bear Repellant, bigger can.

• ZurichMike says:

I would feign having a panic attack and back up into the crowd throwing my scalding hot coffee over my shoulder.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

I do wonder how much of their non-sense harassment or intimidation a person has to legally take?

A person who takes up a position behind someone, starts making threatening comments towards that someone, forcing said someone to stop what they are doing to take a defensive position is instigating a confrontation.

For those Liberals stumbling through here who disagree, try that with L.E.O.; you will soon be kissing pavement or looking down a barrel.

12. I read almost all of those tweets…wow! That is STUPID!

13. Pingback: “No Justice, No Quiche” – FTP Protestors Take Demands To Restaurants For Black Brunch Disruptions…. | RINO Blog Watch

14. czarowniczy says:

If you like your brunches you can keep them. Guess the POtuS figures that by igniting a violent version of the 60s civil rights movement he can one day get a statue of His Oiliness erected on some Hawaiian golf course. Hey!, FTP folks, I don’t think this is what they meant by ”buffeting’ against the walls of institutional racism’.

15. BertDilbert says:

So how did they choose these white privilege eateries? Was it that they did not advertise “We accept EBT” on the door and thus they were discriminating against blacks? What logic possesses them to take a stand saying that paying customers do not belong there and that sack lunchers have some superior right?

My apologizes to Anonymous, but their slogan should be “We are idiots… expect us.”

16. lovemygirl says:

So the movement has morphed into express hatred for whitey in their face?

• BertDilbert says:

There cause was never legit to begin with, it can only go downhill from there. It was all “media evidence” and not true evidence.

• justfactsplz says:

Yes, there whole movement is a fallacy. There is no truth behind what they are doing. I say bring it.

• smiley says:

true statement….their movement, whether they know it or not, has its roots in communism …..and/or a new caliphate…both of which are based on lies.
          which is why the Left et al detest all things Judeo-Christian.
          the darkness hates The Light.

• Yep – look at the tweet: “ATTN WHITE Man, I have no guilt disturbing your brunch. Its YOU that has no right to be here.”

Where do they get this stuff, anyway? They BOTH have a right to be there as long as they act in a socially acceptable manner and have the money to pay for the meal. Unreal.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Embolden by Obama’s support of non-violent (wink, wink) “””Protests”””, some blacks** are now openly expressing their radicalized Hate.

**At issue is failure of general populace of blacks not to vehemently and publicly denounce their own’s Hatred towards Whites. Much like so-called Peaceful followers of Islam who remain silent on Muslim Terrorists slaughter of others.

Imagine outrage if Whites had remained silent on Democrat’s KKK…

• nimrodman says:

“So the movement has morphed into express hatred for whitey in their face?”

Yep. True colors, after all.

And they’re constantly badgering us for a purported “honest conversation about race” and to admit that America has a “deep-seated racism problem.”

I’ve recently come to see the light, and now fully agree and admit it loudly whenever given the opportunity.

Yes, America has a tremendous and disturbing racism problem:

Black racism is fully out of control.

17. tappin52 says:

I don’t understand this whole purpose. It;s “white privilege” to go out for brunch? Black people aren’t allowed to eat brunch in these establishments? White people don’t belong there? WTH? Who is directing this mess?

• Common-sense observation of the year!

“White privilege” is a dog-whistle used to provoke a conditioned response in white people. It cynically hacks into the laudable efforts by white people to check themselves for “racist” attitudes over the last 50 years. That’s no longer working politically, so now white people are supposed to feel guilty about the fruits of civilization – to feel bad about the societal and economic benefits of “acting Asian” as I like to say.

“Black sabotage” should be the response. That would include malicious sabotage of black culture by the left, and self-sabotage by blacks who accepted leftist conditioning, be that worthless politics like Obama, the self-defeating grievance industry of Sharpton, or “gangsta” culture purveyed by black criminals – ALL of them accepted by racist attituded that the left encouraged in blacks.

Say it! BLACK SABOTAGE!

18. James F says:

These “protesters” are their own worst enemy. I say give them more rope.

• lorac says:

Yes, I suspect their handlers may have lost control of them. They’re only 12% of the population, they can’t make it without some hated whites. Now they’re irritating the people they need – and I don’t think these customers are doubling down on their white guilt, I think people are waking up. Previously, the white people could support whatever they wanted to, because it never affected them. Now these people are bringing the obnoxious show and shoving it in their faces. So, I agree with you, they’re hanging themselves.

• ZurichMike says:

Like the Occupy Wallstreet crowd: urban entitlement whores looking for the attention that they can’t get on the internet.

• smiley says:

or tell them the TRUTH of how they are being exploited, for what reasons, and by whom.

19. Burnt Toast says:

Based upon a couple of those photos I would say that they are way over capacity.
    A life safety issue, call the Fire Marshall.

And what is Jennette Mccurdy doing in that photo?

20. Ginger says:

Aren’t there fire codes that limit the number of people in a restaurant, especially people blocking aisles? The restaurant owners need to call the fire department.

21. starfcker says:

This will end badly. After chasing every minority vote they could think of, the dems screwed up. The unthinkable happened, they lost whites. All of them. The women they thought they had realized their enemy was not their fathers, sons, husbands and boyfriends. The big prize is out there, in plain sight. Working americans. 70 something per cent of people who actually vote. The party that realizes that might rule for quite some time.

• nimrodman says:

“The big prize is out there, in plain sight. Working americans. 70 something per cent of people who actually vote.”

Yep. Now how do we knock heads in the GOP to clue them the hell in?

• sophie1150 says:

This “black movement” is fueling hatred on both sides. When will they feel the backlash?

• smiley says:

they want us to think its a Black Movement so as to easily intimidate us with the RACE CARD, to shut us up.
          but its a more subversive movement, using Blacks/Race as a means to an end.

• nimrodman says:

“When will they feel the backlash?”

I think they’re already starting to feel the backlash: at the ballot box, such as the 2014 mid-term elections.

They’re not feeling an immediate physical backlash in the streets because politicians have hamstrung our police forces, not wanting to see any protestors get their heads knocked by police batons.

But I guarantee you, minds are being made up in middle America when watching this kind of misbehavior.

It’s easy for politically “middle” working and taxpaying folks to mouth the words and support some of the liberal “causes” because good folks are tolerant and it seems the generous thing to do, or they’re misinformed about the actual facts (willfully misinformed by the agitators).

But let Mom with the kids in the minivan get caught at an intersection and get her van rocked back and forth a couple times and you’ll see a rightward shift in that family’s political outlook, I guarantee it.

22. Aslan's Girl says:

Please tell me they got arrested!

23. Aslan's Girl says:

If they did this to Obama, he’d whine “can’t a man just eat his waffles?”

24. tovex11 says:

Right now they are that annoying fly that keeps flying around your head trying to land on your food. Hopefully they do not turn into the Yellow Jackets that will take your food, then you will have to get the bug spray out.

25. McGuffin says:

there strategy is to stare at you and make you feel uncomfortable ? Why? Because you’re white and they’ re not? So. The fact that they can be doing exactly what you are;;; eating at a table, right beside you means no progress in the last 200 years to them?
    If someone asked WHAT they want, I wonder what they’d answer?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Stare at me? LOL I would screw with them SO much if they did that!

Mmmmmmm this food is soooooo goooood…. yummy…. do you want some? Ha Ha! You can’t have mine! Mmmmmmm. What did YOU have for breakfast today? An Egg McMuffin? How did it taste? Do you really like them, or is that all you can afford? Hey! You in the back! Did I see your picture on the news? Was that you who got rounded up in that big prostitution sting last week?

It wouldn’t take much to provoke them into revealing their basic natures. Then the fun would REALLY begin…

• auscitizenmom says:

Love it. But, I can picture me lying in a bloody heap on the floor pretty quickly. 😯

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

I had a completely different picture in mind. One that has me explaining to police how I was minding my own business and trying to enjoy my breakfast when a group of people first harassed,then attacked me, and I had no choice but to defend my frail self against a numerically superior force by utilizing my legally carried means of self defense.

• partyzantski says:

Just ask… “Got any warrants?”
        THAT will garner some attention. One would think that trespass & inciting violence as these “protesters” are would be a violation of probation at a minimum.

• MrRight says:

Dangerous game, because some might.

But taking you phone/camera and getting in the face of each of them and asking “got any warrants” would surely turn the concept on its head.

Then again, simply chanting “we are Darren Wilson, justice for all” would do the trick.

Just be ready for a physical attack….

Best is to first call 911 and requesting “backup”

26. McGuffin says:

their

27. LandauMurphyFan says:

And then there was this: http://weaselzippers.us/209990-protesters-disrupt-event-honoring-100-yr-old-us-navy-vet/

And this: http://weaselzippers.us/209990-protesters-disrupt-event-honoring-100-yr-old-us-navy-vet/

I hope Nickarama proves to be right when he says that today, BlackLivesMatter imploded (http://weaselzippers.us/210011-today-blacklivesmatters-imploded/) not in the sense that the “movement” collapsed but that it showed its true colours for anyone with an IQ in double figures to see. It’s not about saving black lives, it’s about destroying a culture and replacing it with anarchy.

28. Someone made the point above – what do these people want? I doubt they even know. It would be interesting to see a reporter go into the throngs and ask that exact question. The looks, the bumbling attempts at answering, the absurdity of the responses would be good comedy!

• smiley says:

here’s what they want : they want to be ANGRY..they want to be PISSED OFF…they want to be RELEVANT..
      why?
      because the community organizers & agitators etc are telling them they ARE ENTITLED to be angry, pissed off, loud about it and, thereby, relevant.

• Eskie Mom says:

I don’t think there’s necessarily a clear answer to your question. This is more of the occupy nonsense. Even the “stated goals” are not what they seem & mask the underlying promotion of socialism/ communism/ anti-capitalism. Racial strife, feminism, & gay/ alphabet rights are the means to an end, with the “gains” for those (oh-so) special interests as some kind of perk.

The actual participants, I think Smiley has it right enough, individually. The handlers/ managers/ agitators have the bigger picture in mind.

These are very disturbed people doing pretty much what very disturbed people do. And they want control of our country & everyone’s lives.

29. Alaskagurl says:

Lmao they didn’t interrupt Obama’s mostly white members only luncheon in Hawaii. They couldn’t afford the membership nor get past security eh. Go try this in the Italian eatery and see what happens, they will lock the damn doors and not let any of them leave!

• unclelooney says:

A Bronx Tale is a good flick. Did you notice that in the scene you’re referencing ROB SCHNEIDER is playing one of the bikers?

30. allhail2 says:

ATTN: NAPPY HEAD CAMILA.

I have no guilt about shoving my foot up your @ss for harassing my family.

#size13steeltoeboot

31. Was the restaurant owner to scared to ask them to leave? If people are disrupting your business and customers feel threatened the owner has a duty to ask them to leave or call police to a public disturbance. I am for free speech and protesting, but disrupting business and customers is not the way to go. I was taught “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think civilized people are a little intimidated by these black hoodlums because they know they could get physically aggressive if you so much as look at them wrong or say the wrong thing.

• Sandra says:

Or loot the restaurant or burn it down.

• Eskie Mom says:

& to austincitizenmom

Aww Why’d y’all have to go & say that? (said in jest)
          This is a worst case scenario, but does anyone doubt, now, that it could come to this?

Keep thinking things like “giving them enough rope” & “they’re hurting their cause” & letting them go on, unchallenged & unimpeded.

I have another one for you: Give them an inch & they’ll take a mile.
          Do we really want the consequences of letting them reach that ultimate mile?
          When is “bad enough”? How far gone is “too far”? After we lose our country?

• auscitizenmom says:

I didn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything, but most of us are not confrontational and not used to standing up to bullies. I can assure you I would be at a total loss in a fight. But, I agree with you, the more they get away with, the more they will do.

• Eskie Mom says:

That was including you in my reply, not criticizing what you had written. We shouldn’t have to be dealing with these people. We supposedly live in a civilized society of laws.
              Our lawmakers & justice system have failed both the citizens & those who enforce the law by compromising away practically every vestige of lawful & decent behavior we once enjoyed.

Our country has been handed over/ seized by a bunch of drug addled, mentally disturbed, overgrown adolescents & they are proceeding to gleefully smash everything to smithereens until all that’s left is literally a smoking heap of ruins, literally & figuratively.
              What kind of responsible human being does this? Allows this to happen, I mean.
              (I’m not blamin’ them. I’m blamin’ US. We can control ourselves & take care of our country….right? Why aren’t we doing that?)

• smiley says:

yes….and, since civilized people usually aren’t out in the streets, screaming obscenities with their fists in the air, its hard to take them seriously, much less behave in the same way.
        mob rule.
        meh.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think we need to be pressing the lawkeepers to enforce the law, EVEN against blacks.

• smiley says:

need to change some of the lawkeepers..replace them with TRUE REPRESENTATIVES who have the COURAGE to keep their oaths of office.

• Eskie Mom says:

Yes. Our lawmakers could have done this, but that’s not what they’ve done. They’ve carved out this group & that group & given “protected class” status to all of them, hanging the rest of us out to dry & foot the bill.

All men were created EQUAL. They need to throw the whole mess out & leave it at that.
            The only exceptions I’d make are children, the elderly, the mentally incompetent, & the infirm. And if those were the only exceptions, we’d have the resources to be damn sure that the mentally incompetent & the infirm actually are & it isn’t a scam.

Honestly, I think that every “law” written after the original Constitution needs to be thrown out & we need to start over. Surely, we have enough common sense to personally avoid things that we, as individuals, do not support.

(imho, we aren’t going to be able to avoid a public mass confrontation forever. It’s either keep getting beat up by the bully until he kills you or fight back. No one is coming to save us. It’s up to us. We really need to expel every government employee above the level of janitor in Washington DC. Let the states run things until it can be sorted out.)

• jason says:

I think the pronouncement that the ‘movement’ will be squatting for 4.5 minutes gets many to think if they just grin and bare it, these protards will move on quickly enough. The problem is that this same line of thinking was used when allowing them to shut down intersections, interstates, airports…. and the time fluctuates from minutes to hours.

Owners and citizens need to get pics, names and push for tresspassing, harrassment and everything else under the sun. The more we allow it to continue to fester, the more instances we’ll see.

People (particularly LEO/gov’t) need to shut it down, yesterday.

32. Lulu says:

Some of the restaurant owners were quoted as thinking this was great. And patrons stood and raised their arms in solidarity with the protesters. NYC? Berkeley? Oakland? Pretty safe for miscreants pulling this stuff. And look at the patrons? It is difficult to determine who is a patron and who is a protester. Not exactly upmarket places. (The one guy’s spoon in his coffee mug?)

This is done for the media – social and otherwise. Whoever will pick it up and splash it around. Create fear. No thanks.

• Sandra says:

If the restaurant owners think it was great, then the white patrons should think it’s great to never go there again.

• Dixie Darling says:

Well then, why did they shut down weaselzippers for putting it out there? They either shut it down or weaselzippers has a real problem and are not available on line. None of their links work.

33. bofh says:

They sure picked a soft target for this exercise – the customers are paralyzed by the combination of their fear and the “white guilt” that they’ve willingly accepted, and the NYPD are probably currently not in a mood to come out to intervene in small-potato’s stuff like this.

34. unclelooney says:

Winning hearts and minds

35. archer52 says:

Two things:
    1. These people have been taught that they still need to “get theirs” for generations, not only through the community, the government and the media, but by the White House where we see Michelle jetting all over the place at our expense, like she was Marie from French History (personalities never change- rule 6). It is really a belief system, not dissuaded by the reality of generations of affirmative action, welfare, college tuition breaks and government programs. It will never be enough because this coming war is not about haves and have nots- because everybody has now. It will be between makers and the takers. It will not be about income (Soros for example has billions and still takes), it will not be about race (As we see in Michelle’s greed), nor will it be about gender or religion (as we have noted the Pope is a taker).

In the end, when the pie we created is carved up and there is still not enough to go around, things in the country will really get heated. The people who are standing there now believing in the crime of white privilege will become even more strident and violent, and sadly lethal.

1. And for my last point, the funny thing about this is the people in that restaurant probably voted for De-fuklenuts. Which means they are learning the very valuable lesson we warned them about. You let that dog off the leash to bite your enemies, you had better be ready for when that crazed mutt turns and bites you. Funny if it wasn’t so dangerous.

36. al says:

Until there is repercussions for bad behavior & the Main stream media reports honestly it’s only going to escalate like it did in the late 60’s & 70’s.

37. Sandra says:

I want the crying babies to keep this up. One by one they will alienate all of their white supporters. I learned my lesson years ago.

I think it’s time for a “protection of white people” organization. Not supremacist a la KKK, just preservative.

• Eskie Mom says:

I fully realize that it is not PC to say so aloud, but are we quite certain that the Klan didn’t get the same method of “treatment” that Christians, heterosexuals, conservatives, the TEA Party, & at last, White people, have been getting more recently? And look at the recent “rape” stories wrt to Lena Dunham & the gal at the University of W Virginia. Look at Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson & their cohorts in Congress & the stories they tell.
      This is how the left operates & how communists have always operated.

What- if anything, have we learned, in hindsight? Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it. Will Christians/ heterosexuals/ conservatives/ Whites be held in the same disdain as “the Klan” 40 years from now? Or are we almost/ there already?

Sandra, anything that so much as implies “pro White” IS White supremacy as far as the left (& part of the right) is concerned. Done deal. The next words you hear will be Stormfront, nazis, racist, etc.

There were other groups of men whose purpose it was to protect Southern Whites from carpetbaggers & their Black pawns or bad actors. One was the Red Shirts, but there were others, too. There was a reason for that & it wasn’t based on “supremacy” & bigotry, though some held those views. (Lincoln was a “White supremacist”.)

The original Klan did not begin having anything whatsoever to do with the former slaves, protecting anyone from anything, or “supremacy” of any kind. They actually did things for Black people. It doesn’t appear that it had anything to do with being democrats, either. Pretty much everyone in the South (except the carpetbaggers) were democrats at that time.

• Sandra says:

Well then I guess we wait until 2040 or whatever year it is when whites become a minority. I should still be alive and I plan to milk my new minority status for everything it’s worth.

38. partyzantski says:

Is it sad that for most of my life until recently, “FTP” stood for “file transfer protocol”?

39. chick20112011 says:

WWII Vet has Honor Ceremony disrupted by Protesting Brats who know nothing of honor. A disgrace!

• chick20112011 says:

Video of the disrespectful conduct at a ceremony honoring a WWII Vet, video also here of one of these “brave, law respecting, “free speech” advocates threatening to punch out a security guy (“old man). ALL SEGMENTS of society need to rise up and condemn this communist-aided-by the Agitator-in-Chief/Eric Holder/Al Charlatan.

• MrRight says:

This is not free speech, this is intentional harassment.

I have no clue why the police was not called in by anyone to remove them asap.

What’s next? Those scum will target churches, attended by mostly non black, so they can verbally attack worshipers… and people will stay silent, in their seat like they done something wrong, like they deserve to be ‘told’ and scolded by the FTP anarchist?

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t believe for a minute these people stayed silent because they felt guilty. They were afraid of standing up alone. They just weren’t sure what to do. I am definitely not an imposing figure, don’t have a strong voice, and when I get angry I have trouble thinking or speaking. Not much good in a confrontational situation like that. Maybe we need to be watching more old Westerns where the bad guys ride into town to tear it up and the whole town gets together to save it.

40. John says:

What hypocrites. If you gave them a gift certificate for brunch that day, they’d take it and ask for more.

41. cajunkelly says:

I don’t trust myself to type what I’m really thinking about these evil cretins.
    GOD BLESS THIS VETERAN!

• QuadGMoto says:

I could only watch a couple of seconds of that video before my blood started to boil. It’s a good thing I wasn’t there that day to face that vulgar, evil mob.

If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
      — Romans 12:18

My reaction would have been closer to Peter’s than this.

42. unclelooney says:

They’re Bohemian College kids

43. JenNJ says:

As I mentioned in another thread, a bunch of friends went to NYC on New Years eve specifically because of the protesters. They went to make sure the idiot protesters didn’t ruin or destroy any of our friends parties / establishments. A friend of ours joined them, much to our delight. He’s 6’4 280lbs all muscle – and black. He had a shirt for the occasion, which in front said “My Life Matters” and in back said “Protest Elsewhere Retards” . He had some interesting reactions, to say the least. Two different protesters said that they were not being paid enough to educate him.

He told us he very much wished he could have been at one of these brunch protests. I think these idiots have no clue what it is that they are truly after. (Other than the ones being paid, wonder how many of those there are?) What exactly does disrupting people eating brunch supposed to accomplish? I think many people have just about had it with them.

44. the last surviving centrist says:

Cranky and chastened liberal/centrist that I am, I was inclined to agree with every cranky post y’all have put up. We deserve peaceful upscale NYC brunches, all of us. Then I drilled down into one random tweet. “Shaniqua” Proctor turns out to be Sheneque Proctor. (The protestors can’t spell when they tweet; venial sin.) Her story is reminiscent of both Eric Garner’s and Jessica Chambers’s. She’s an American prole who didn’t deserve to die. She more like Chambers than Garner in one way–and a way that this website should care about: her story is being ignored by the mainstream media:

I care about the individual and the story. I don’t care about the politics of the delivery-agent. I’ve been in Bessemer; it’s a backwater of Birmingham. This young woman didn’t deserve to die.

Her unheralded death is one of the things that the protestors are protesting. Even if that is the ONLY arrow in their quiver, I say: Go on and make a fuss.

Where is the conservative equivalent for Jessica Chambers? Why aren’t the folks who post here willing to put their bodies on the line to travel down to Batesville and Courtland and make a fuss?

There’s something to be said for well-organized public protest. It has a way, if history is to be trusted, of capturing the public imagination and eventually making a difference.

• auscitizenmom says:

There isn’t much that I could find on this. But, one thing I saw was, it took 6 cops to put her in custody. That sounds pretty strange to me if she had asthma. How did she fight them that hard?

• stella says:

Jessica Chambers was murdered. Just exactly what would we be protesting? Crime?

Regarding Sheneque Proctor: Whether or not she was killed by police, wouldn’t it make more sense to protest in Bessemer? And wouldn’t it make more sense to protest at the police station? NO, I don’t agree that businesses supposedly patronized only by white people (which is a LIE), and their patrons, should be harassed because the protesters decide that all white people must pay.

45. pattyloo says:

I don’t see in any of the posted pix where there is more than a few protesters at these restaurants. It looks like a very weak showing, so I don’t understand why some some commentors talk about calling 911 and reporting a kidnapping, etc. Are the protestors blocking the exits? I read through the ‘blacks only’ manual and it says their plan is to spend like 4-7 minutes in each restaurant and then move on. Are doing more than just what the manual tells them to do? (that wouldn’t be the first time these peaceful protests turned out to be nothing but peaceful). But, I haven’t seen any comments where people actually were present and had a problem.

• auscitizenmom says:

“(that wouldn’t be the first time these peaceful protests turned out to be nothing but peaceful).” Let me change that just a little, “that wouldn’t be the first time these peacful protests turned out to be NOTHING BUT RIOTS.” I can’t find it now, but I read where there were death threats tweeted. The way I see it, these may be peaceful unless somebody there decides they are not going to put up with this shite and then the “peaceful rioters” will not be so peaceful.

• stella says:

If the tables were turned, and white people were “peacefully” intimidating patrons in black businesses, would you support that? And what would the news headlines say? Probably something like, “Racist whites intimidate innocent blacks”.

• pattyloo says:

No, I’m not supporting what this blackbrunch group is doing at all. I’m just trying to gauge the effect they’re having – wondering if they’ve actually caused problems in the restaurants like the groups that were stopping cars by blocking the intersections. I’m wondering if the effect of them standing around chanting is just like someone talking at the next table and you tune it out. I think you are right that their intention is to incite someone to react violently to them. But, I’m just wondering if they have succeeded.

46. Sandra says:

Dear President Obama, thank you so much for improving race relations during your time in office.