4th Annual L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade Event(Via Breitbart) The man identified as “Barry One” in a Breitbart News investigation debunking Lena Dunham’s story of being raped in college by a “mustachioed campus Republican” named Barry, has made his first official statement since the release of that report. Through his attorney, identified as Aaron Minc, Barry One has set up a legal fund to cover current legal expenses, clear his name, and to potentially file suit against Ms. Dunham.

The proceeds from the legal fund will be used only to cover Barry One’s legal expenses. If there are any leftover monies, those will be donated to non-profit organizations that aid sexual assault victims.

For more than two months, and to no avail, Barry One has asked Dunham (through her representatives) to clear his name. Obviously, she has refused.

“All proceeds will be spent by Barry on legal costs and related fees associated with defending Barry’s reputation,” the statement reads, “including, but not limited to, potentially pursuing Lena Dunham and Penguin Random House for harm caused to Barry’s reputation from the publication and sale of Ms. Dunham’s memoir.” (read more)

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Falsely Accused of Rape By Lena Dunham, “Barry One” Establishes Legal Defense Fund To Sue Lying Actress…

1. auscitizenmom says:

Ohfercry’noutloud. I naively used to think that most of what I heard was true. Now it seems like you can’t trust anything. 😯

2. philjourdan says:

Lena Dunham, Rolling Stone, Duke Lacrosse – see a pattern? I no longer trust or believe ANY allegations that involve the left. Including Allred.

• TO be fair, there was Fallwell, and there was Sandusky.

All of the political spectrum has bad actors, but the left only ever attempts to sniff out those on the right side, and ignore, willfully disbelieve out of loyalty, and outright try and bury.

Clinton’s follies were not about Clinton, they were about Republicans alleging and Conservatives accusing and Ken Starr.

Like Alfonzo Rachel said, if Bill Cosby had always been and called himself a Liberal Democrat Progressive, he could have sodomized those women while makin’ ‘me eat pudding… And it would never have made the news.

• philjourdan says:

I missed Fallwell (rape allegations???), but Sandusky is different. Sandusky was like the Catholic Priests – anonymous versus anonymous. These others are all “anonymous” versus famous. And all false.

3. Good for him. I thought this woman was a rather repulsive piece of work even before this “composite memoirs” (Obola style) polluted the bookstores. Even her eyes have something cold, dead fish-like, there’s no warmth, no generosity in them, no trace of a good heart. Ms. Dunham is not so much immoral as she is amoral – she seems to be part of a different species. That she is fashionable and hip today doesn’t speak highly of the state of American culture.

• scaretactics says:

Since I don’t watch tv or most movies, I have no idea who this actress is.

However, as the mother of 3 teen boys, stories like this, Duke lacrosse, etc. scare me. any woman can scream “rape” and be believed…. how about the guys? Who protects them?

Hopefully their dad and I are helping them turn into moral, intelligent young men who can avoid these types of situations. But it still scares me.

• beth60497 says:

Did I write this? No? Well I could have. I have 3 teens, a 21 and 29 year old. And worry about each of them

• beth60497 says:

Well I googled her.. Still no idea who she is.. only thing she’s been in that I even heard of is Saturday Night Live.

• art tart says:

I don’t watch TV but am familiar w/her in pop culture.. She writes/directs/produces, & stars in “Girls,” a comedy series that has made her a millionaire. I’ve never watched it, but I would imagine it would have been something like “Friends” or “Sex & the City” from back in the day. Thus far she has made 12 million, but I would guess that is a conservative estimate since her fortune grows every year & she is so young.

• John Galt says:

Good to know that she might be sharing her money with a conservative Republican.

• Kitty Smith says:

As I understand it, her show is just more trash from HBO, the most disgusting channel on TV.

I’ve seen photos of this woman – overweight, tattoos all over, tacky, ill-fitting clothes, coarse demeanor – the whole trailer trash gamut, and that’s her audience.

• John Galt says:

“how about the guys? Who protects them?”

Dave Chappelle

• Murse says:

She is the one who wrote about how she sexually molested her young sister and then back-pedaled when others pointed out she was an abuser.

• furrcats says:

You are describing a sociopath

4. martelsghost says:

This and many other recent uncovered lies may finally be the tipping point that brings down the whole leftist charade……………….

5. Horsesoldier says:

Embrace the suck Lena, you deserve it.

6. It’s interesting that her last name is Dunham and his apparent name is Barry.

7. Daniel says:

Rape is a serious crime. It is an affront to all real victims for these types of accusations to go on like this. Bill Cosby and all other false accusers are simply out of control. It’s almost as if every left-wing nutjob “I’m a victim too” is coming out of the woodwork trying to feed on the attention. These people forgot the most important thing about the media consuming public — no more than two stories to follow at most.

Speaking of stories… Obama? Heh… seems like even he has been choking on his own BS.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Has it been clearly established that she lied?

• art tart says:

LJP ~ I don’t think it has, & there’s probably no way to prove either way. It will likely be a he said she said, Lena D. will likely claim she perceived being raped. Was it she said “no” but he thought she meant “yes.”

I’d be surprised if Barry’s case, even if he’s right, gets any traction unless an attorney is willing to step up & do it pro bono.

• auscitizenmom says:

From her own story, I wouldn’t call it rape. This is a case of saying “no” after the fact.

• Murse says:

Or a case of buyers remorse. I knew of a girl who accused a guy of rape but upon LE investigation she admitted that she was disgusted with the fact she slept with a guy she found repulsive the morning after. Upon hearing about how he was being indiscreet to fellow campus buddies she made a rape charge via being impaired by alcohol and would not have consented if she were not plied with alcohol. Her girlfriends convinced her that she was in fact raped. My nephew just started college and I warned him about the pitfalls of “hooking-up” with girls on a campus that is openly hostile to males. I hope he takes my advice.

• Kitty Smith says:

The fact that she chose to accuse a “Republican” tells me everything I need to know about the purpose of her story.

Like Oprah and Rosie, the only way an unattractive (fat) woman with no talent, such as for music or acting, can make it big in the entertainment industry is to create ruckus after ruckus to keep her name active. Republicans are hated by the people entrenched in the entertainment industry, so what better way to garner attention than to accuse not just a man, but a “Republican” man, of rape?

• chitownmom says:

One wonders if she intentionally included details that would prove to be false (extraordinary mustache, etc) so that she can’t be sued by BarryOne.

• philjourdan says:

The person she described does not exist. However 2 parts of the description do match a real person. The name and position. So she clearly lied – the issue is how much is a lie.

• philjourdan says:

It is the Bill McKiben syndrome, when you have nothing to be a “victim” of, make something up.

8. Prof. Woland says:

If this guy wants to make a point, he should drop the anonymity. I realize that rape shield laws do not apply to those who are accused of raping or men but he could basically drive a stake through Dunham’s heart (if she has one) and finish her career off forever.

9. art tart says:

Is this the 2nd law suit over Lena D.’s most recent book?

the 1st law suit Lena D. threatened herself over the book which has recently happened:

‘Lena Dunham is forced to speak out over ‘sexual abuse’ controversy: Girls star apologizes for any ‘pain’ caused by her memoirs – but still threatens to sue website that accused her of molesting her sister’

Last week, website Truth Revolt used an excerpt of Lena’s new book as evidence she sexually abused sister Grace when they were just children.

In the essay, Lena describes being seven years old and looking at her then year-old sister’s vagina out of curiosity.

The creator and star of HBO’s Girls cancelled two book tour stops in Germany and Belgium on Monday for ‘health issues’

On Tuesday, Truth Revolt published another article claiming Lena was threatening to sue them if they didn’t take the article down and apologize

The problem for Barry is this: Lena D. has 12 million dollars to fight a law suit, imo, it will still be a he said she said. Look at the scandal Bill Cosby finds himself in. It seems, imo, there is no conclusive way to prove allegations UNLESS the victims are smart enough to keep some type of evidence like the famous “blue dress” Monica Lewinsky had. Unless you have proof, imo, it’s nebulous accusations.

• John Galt says:

“The problem for Barry is this: Lena D. has 12 million dollars to fight a law suit”

Which makes her an attractive target for a contingency fee attorney. They don’t like broke defendants.

• art tart says:

John Galt ~ but Barry’s present attorney isn’t willing to take the case on a contingency & that’s why a defense fund has been set up to raise money to pay an attorney. Attorney’s take cases on contingencies they think they can win, they don’t take cases when there is doubt whether it’s winnable because it is the attorney that’s the loser if the case isn’t proven. Barry may or may not have a winnable case, IDK.

• Tempest says:

This article references the Lena D. as a child case.

I think it is important to differentiate between children being curious and explorative vs a young adult engaging in shameful behaviors and being bitter about the consequences.

• stella says:

Here is what Truth Revolt wrote about it. She did other things, at older ages:

In her newly published collection of personal essays, Not That Kind of Girl, Lena Dunham describes experimenting sexually with her younger sister Grace, whom she says she attempted to persuade to kiss her using “anything a sexual predator might do.” In one particularly unsettling passage, Dunham experimented with her six-year younger sister’s vagina. “This was within the spectrum of things I did,” she writes.

In the collection of nonfiction personal accounts, Dunham describes using her little sister at times essentially as a sexual outlet, bribing her to kiss her for prolonged periods and even masturbating while she is in the bed beside her.

In other words, what she herself describes goes beyond the curiosity of a young child.

10. art tart says:

I can’t wrap my head around:

1. those that send endless “selfies” on instagram/tweets such as the Kardashians who are trash but scantily dressed on a daily bases w/millions of followers. Who are the nut job followers & do they vote, that’s scary.
    2. why Lena Dunham has written a second book describing sexual curiosity as a young child YET when a website questions her motives & sexuality, she’s offended & demands an apology. WHY did she think the world needed to know about her exploits?

3. why would anyone care about an imagined/perceived rape of Lena in college & why didn’t she think it wouldn’t be vetted, that’s just stupid?

4. why would countless women want to speak out against Bill Cosby now 30 yrs. later, now that the statute of limitations has run out? I can’t grasp it, do they want sympathy, a money grab? WHY are they more credible in their accusation than Cosby is in his denial? I predicted Gloria Alred would get involved & has, before we know it, I guess it will be some kind of class action suit.

WHO are these people that care what Lena D. thinks or Janice Dickinson who is a bankrupt, washed up former model now crying to the cameras that Cosby attacked her & calling for a boycott of Cosby? I’m all out of sympathy for the whiners but I do know this, the older I get, the less I understand, & care even less.

11. Someoneinnorthms says:

Regret is not rape.

12. It Is my contention that Lena’s parents should long have been incarcerated and subject to Emily’s Law.

Google images search “Dunham dad art” for the reason she was last in the news. This art adored the walls of her home while she was a little kid and molesting her baby sister, by her own autobiographical admission, and who is now a lesbian.

They should be in prison, but Leftists can do no wrong now.

That’s where we’re at, now.

13. Aslan's Girl says:

Good for him! Between this and her admission that she sexually abused her little sister, I hope she goes away. Far, far away. I’m sick of “all the right people” shoving her down my throat everywhere I turn!

14. Roger says:

How long until HBO fires her? If people are being fired for “inappropriate” Twitter remarks then how will she keep her job in the wake of writing a book about sexually assaulting her sister and falsely accusing a man of rape? HBO has to do the right thing and fire her, don’t they? Or does she get a free pass because of her politics?

15. Aslan's Girl says:

The media has already begun to move away from promoting her to promoting her co-star (and daughter of Brian Williams), Alison Williams. I mean, really, why cast Alison as Peer Pan? Nepotism and her “Girls” connection are the only reasons NBC would do that. Barf.

16. Can the Treehouse do what it does on other stories, with this one?

Start with her twisted artist father, and be Treepers here too, please.

I think most here may be misdirecting their ire.

• Aslan's Girl says:

No matter how she was raised, and I agree her parents are disgusting, Lena is an adult and of the age of personal responsibility. She chooses to be a liar. She chooses to be vulgar.

• Kitty Smith says:

Agree 100%. I don’t know how she was raised, and I don’t care. It’s what she does as an adult that matters. Lots of people had undesirable parents or upbringings. It doesn’t mean you get to abuse, victimize and lie about other people. You suck it up and move on, not try to find an easy target to shoot your pent-up venom at.

• Then please pray that she soon chooses to repent, to expose and publicly excoriate those who did this to her.

I know from whence I speak.

I know that it probably wouldn’t be a good thing, were I to cast this stone in my hand at her.

• You don’t want to read my MBOB.

• She is not Obama. She’s half my age. She does this through ignorance (“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do,”) and not malice.

I woke up. Might not she? Should not she? Her pops has a millstone in his future, God willing.

Corey Haim could not be reached for comment.

Pray she finds Christ and blows the Art World and Hollywood predations wide open.

• stella says:

Taqi, I think Lena Dunham knows what she is doing and saying. She makes a lot of money doing and saying them. It could be that she is evil, and I am sure that her parents influenced her behavior. Yes, pray for her to find Christ, of course. Saying what is so is not anti-Treeper behavior, however. If she has lied about being raped, then what she wrote is harming another human being, and that should be called out and condemned. She is an adult and should be responsible for her own words and actions.

• Or don’t be Treepers here. whatever.

• stella says:

Saying the truth about what has happened is not anti-Treeper. Sincere question: when Treepers investigated what Michael Brown did, should we have given him a pass because his parents did such a poor job of raising him? Or because he was raised in a neighborhood where thug behavior was the norm? After all, he was only 18 years old. Isn’t that the same thing here? Lena Dunham is 28 years old, and her rape accusation could negatively affect the life of the man she has accused.

17. Paraphrasing Barnhardt:

Imagine you’re standing in line to be Judged by God. Lena is in front of you in line. You are deaf to the proceedings in front of you, except that you see the person either go up to His Glory, or be cast down.

What is your emotion going to be, when Lena is taken up? Or down.

If it is not elation and joy at the former and sadness at the latter, then you are in some seriously deep spiritual dookie.

18. Goodnight, all.

The IPad is again making me long for the superior speed, responsiveness, and economy of a Heath/Zenith 8086 with the 8″ floppy drive. Or the Speak-n-Spell. Or Teddy Ruxpin. Or the Atari 400. Or the C=64. Or ENIAC 1.