Moonbattery carried to ridiculous levels….

kids(Via NRO) A Nebraska school district has instructed its teachers to stop referring to students by “gendered expressions” such as “boys and girls,” and use “gender inclusive” ones such as “purple penguins” instead.

“Don’t use phrases such as ‘boys and girls,’ ‘you guys,’ ‘ladies and gentlemen,’ and similarly gendered expressions to get kids’ attention,” instructs a training document given to middle-school teachers at the Lincoln Public Schools.

“Create classroom names and then ask all of the ‘purple penguins’ to meet on the rug,” it advises.

The document also warns against asking students to “line up as boys or girls,” and suggests asking them to line up by whether they prefer “skateboards or bikes/milk or juice/dogs or cats/summer or winter/talking or listening.”

“Always ask yourself . . . ‘Will this configuration create a gendered space?’” the document says.

The instructions were part of a list called “12 steps on the way to gender inclusiveness” developed by Gender Spectrum, an organization that “provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment for children of all ages.”  (read more)

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Education, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Nebraska Teachers Told to Drop “Boys” and “Girls” and Use Gender Neutral Term “Purple Penguins”….

1. maryfrommarin says:

A “gendered space”?

I don’t know about y’all, but tonight seems like a triple portion of insanity.

2. Murse says:

Nebraska, of all places.

3. polk8dot says:

Cognitive Dissonance Alert
    ‘Gender Spectrum, an organization that “provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment”, ‘

Pray tell how do you create gender sensitive environment by demanding that there be no gender specific references , or gender inclusivness by demanding gender oblitaration?

Who comes up with this stuff???

• maryfrommarin says:

“We’re All Bozos On This Bus”.

• libby says:

So, yesterday the missus libby says she was awoken by hysterical laughter.
      She said “you were reading the comments section again, weren’t you?”
      Guilty.
      I began to explain how a senior twitter exec, big time lbgt activist, transgendered male to female married to a woman…
      She kept stopping my explanation to giggle and ask about transgendered man to woman married to a woman.
      LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A senior Twitter engineer hailed as one of the most important gay or transgender people in the tech industry was sentenced on Tuesday to three years probation after pleading guilty to domestic violence charges, San Francisco prosecutors said.

Why doesnt twitter have the same no tolerance policy for DV as the NFL is expected to have?
      Why the media SILENCE?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Stop. Rewind. Slow-mo forward….

You’re saying that a dude decides he’s really a woman, so he gets his… ummmm…. “thingy” surgically removed, but later marries a woman?????

Yeah, there’s the person I want making important decisions for my company….

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

PS:

This “person” wins the “What Was I thinking Award” for 2014 the decade!

• Moishe Pipik says:

And this is why Twitter allows people to make specific actionable threats against others, as Spike Lee did, and not ban them. It’s because mentally deranged women-men are making the decisions.

4. doodahdaze says:

OK, all you Rug Rats. Line up for your Rutabaga’s. I expect the USA is about done for. We will not continue unless the insane PC and Social Justice nonsense is obliterated. This is certified lunacy. Get the straight jackets.

5. Blacque Jacques Shellacque says:

Judging from a phone number listed on its web site, this idiotic Gender Spectrum organization is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. That explains the stupidity. The only thing not explained is why a school district in Nebraska would sign up for this outfit’s garbage.

6. Yakmaster says:

I sense LGBT activists behind Gender Spectrum. The idea seems to be to pretend the 97% is not real so the 3% can pretend they’re the norm? There’s a difference between acceptance and distortion of reality. I’m really alarmed at the Progressive’s mind bending, starting in grade school. It’s what we’ve discussed here before: Change language and you can change thought processes and behavior. I don’t mean in this case that such re-labeling is going to make a child gay, transgendered, or bisexual. It’s simply designed to condition kids to believe we’re gender neutral beings and that there is no predominance of sexual preference or identity in our nature (or as an evolutionary trait), when plain facts say otherwise. But then, Progressives argue from feelings. not facts.

• Anubis says:

8 hours a day for 180 days a year for 12 years of gender bending, vegetarian, white privilege preaching will probably have some affect.

7. STOP IT!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!! The “inmates running the asylum” doesn’t work! We have given it some 40 plus years of trial in earnest, and NOW it is time to end the madness! I want my country BACK! I want there to be COMMON sense again!……………I want my MOMMY!!!!

• Yakmaster says:

Uhmm… you mean you want your parental unit, since “mommy” implies a specific gender (snort)

• Well…..at 62 I still remember when THAT was enough…… too bad things were not still so simple and pure. “Insanity” is no longer the fringe, but the accepted. May GOD have mercy on us. I weep daily over what my grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews etc. are facing. And to think, my biggest fear growing up was “how is this desk I am under going to protect me from a nuclear blast”. Now, the threats are EVERYWHERE from so many sources and MUCH more likely. I do appreciate your “timely and pertinent” comment, which illustrates precisely where we are today, but I wish we had a solution other than our “dark humor”. Not faulting you my friend, just with facing my own impending mortality, I feel impelled and helpless….it is a condition in which I cannot find relief. The Treehouse though is my comfort in this world gone mad. God Bless you Yak, and all who perch here.

• michellc says:

I turn to the Bible when I get to the point that I want off the turning world. I don’t know that we can stop this because it is further proof of what God told us would happen. IMHO II Timothy Chapter 3 perfectly describes what we’re seeing today.

II Timothy Chapter 3: 1-9
          This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
          For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
          Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
          Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
          Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
          For of this sort are they which into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
          Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
          Now as Jan-nes and Jam-bres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
          But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

II Timothy Chapter 3:12-13
          Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
          But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

• John Denney says:

“For of this sort are they which into houses”

“For of this sort are they which creep into houses”

Yeah, “creep” is a Biblical term. 😉

• michellc says:

Oops, didn’t realize I left out a word. That’s what I get for typing it all out instead of looking it up online and cutting and pasting.lol

• auscitizenmom says:

{Snort}

• annieoakley says:

I know how you THINK. I think the same way. It is the reason “Mailboxes and Old Barns” brings tears to my eyes sometimes. To think the Communists could do that much damage to the entire country in a generation is mind-numbing.

8. czarowniczy says:

Sounds like a plan thought up by some white squirrels. Some of that Nebraska-corn methanol gettin’ out o the tanks, eh? So now are teachers arrested for sexual contact with a student charged with statutory rape or bestiality? Time for bed folks, the Ambien’s kicking in.

9. waynestrick says:

Here was a gathering of angels, Telling us ridiculous sells, Opening some gates to the hells, Oh that is how sulphur smells.

10. lovemygirl says:

I was going to drop this in the open thread but this PC article seems to be a good spot.

The Seattle City Council has announced its decision to replace Columbus Day with Indigenous People’s Day.

Thank God it wasn’t Indigenous Boys and Girls Day

• nyetneetot says:

There’s several business owners over here that are attempting to fight this.

• libby says:

Columbus didnt so much discover this continent as much as he opened the way for others to cross the vast oceans. He was the first to cross the great oceans seven times in a single lifetime.
      He is typically smeared with the actions of his brothers.
      I still await the thanks by indigenous peoples for our technologies they take advantage of from horses to trucks, rifles & medicine, etc

11. Col.(R) Ken says:

School choice, or take bake your local school board, find out who hired these people to puts this PC BS into your district. Ask your elected school board members…….. Then vote them out…..

12. David says:

The perversity of the diversity crowd is beyond insane. These quilt tripping, white hating racist, leftist, communist bigots sit around and think about ways to push hell on earth while considering it to be the perfect society. Every one of these sick individuals needs to be isolated from the general population to prevent the spread of their horrific disease.

13. Oh, for the love of Pete. How much MORE ridiculous are we going to get in this country? Lunatics running the asylum, indeed.

14. kkdgrace says:

I substitute occasionally for the elementary school in one of the larger school districts in Texas. This year, I noticed that teachers are calling the children in the classroom “friends” (ie “Friends..it’s time to do our math”, etc) instead of boys and girls. So ridiculous!

• joshua says:

I also substitute, and they call me MR. and my last name. When they offer to fist bump or high five me…I ignore them unless they extend a hand for a serious handshake. If they are disrespectul, I ignore them, or kick them out of class and file a referral so parents have to come to a conference, where I get to explain that the other kids are there for an education, and their little muffincakes is not going to waste my time and the taxpayers money playing cute for the others. The young women teachers think I am a martinet…the older women teachers merely want retirement to come quicker.

15. TwoLaine says:

Maybe they are all “Friends” on fb.
    What happened to “Students”?

They DO Understand that there are gender specific names, Right?
    Are we doing away with all of those as well?

A teacher “friend” shared this with me last week:

“Ohio’s Department of Education embraced 85 words that each senior should know inside and out by the time they graduate. Yes, 85 words. We as teachers have to submit all kinds of paper work to our district. Our district sends it on to the state for certification. Now this is the truth. I had to submit a document that explained how I will include these 85 words in my lessons. All of us had to do this.”

• Anubis says:

Was that just the spellings or the definitions? Are there really students that can graduate without knowing 85 English words total? Could you list the 85 words?

• auscitizenmom says:

My son knew 85 words by the time he was two. He couldn’t spell them because he didn’t know the alphabet yet, but he knew how to use them.

16. michellc says:

It starts from birth now. I’ve went with my daughter to several baby stores the past few months. We have seen some ridiculous clothes to put on a baby, but the most ridiculous was a layette set that was half pink and half blue and on the onesie it said, “I am what I feel.”

17. realitycheck says:

As a black and white Penguin, I find the term “purple Penguin” offensive and racially exclusive. I am tired of the “purple Penguin” privilege that exists and is perpetuated by the action of the school district.
    Who do I call to file a civil law suit?

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Wait! I’m an Hispenguish Non-Documetlican and I find your remarks highly exclusionary and offensive! You B+Ws have been hogging the spotlight far too long!

All we are saying…,
      is give Browns a chance….

18. Tkim says:

Wow. Health class should get interesting. “Soon you will discover you have feathers growing where you didn’t have them before. Some of you will feel the need to lay an egg, and some of you will feel the need to fertilize it. Don’t be alarmed, that is just your body maturing.”

19. QuadGMoto says:

In other recent thread there were several people claiming that low IQ causes foolishness. I would be willing to bet good money that those who came up with this particular foolishness have high IQs.

I call it foolishness because that is what it takes to look reality square in the face and attempt to deny it.

Furthermore, as a reminder and warning:

No one should doubt the intellectual sophistication of the National Socialists. Elie Wiesel discovered that, contrary to the myth that the Nazis were uneducated brutes, most of the killers of the death squads had college degrees, including some with Ph.D.s in philosophy, literature, and even theology. Jaroslav Krejci likewise found that while fascist movements in general tend to draw heavily from the lower middle-class, in those countries where fascism has been most successful—namely, Italy and Germany—students and the university-educated were strongly represented. One study of a local Nazi party organization shows that 43.3 percent were university students.

— Veith, Gene Edward (1993-02-01). Modern Fascism. Concordia Publishing House.

• annieoakley says:

That explains why the left pushes College for everyone. And why I can tell ‘college graduates’ by speech patterns and the ‘lies’ they believe. Noticed ‘right on’ said with different inflection than it was in the early seventies.

• John Denney says:

The problem isn’t the high IQ, it’s the “education”, which probably did not include anything like this:

“Religion, opium for the people. To those suffering pain, humiliation, illness, and serfdom, it promised a reward in an afterlife. And now we are witnessing a transformation. A true opium for the people is a belief in nothingness after death–the huge solace of thinking that for our betrayals, greed, cowardice, murders we are not going to be judged.”

• Czesław Miłosz

20. JunieG says:

They do this already in Sweden, an increasingly deranged liberal country. Clothing catalogues also show boys wearing traditionally girls clothes, and vice versa.

21. kadar2012 says:

If the district wants to remove gender then I suggest that the parents start using certain four letter words when addressing anyone in the school. No more Mr., Mrs., Ms., etc. No more first names.
    Superintendent Steve Joel will now be addressed as Superintendent Sh** for brains Joel.

22. auscitizenmom says:

I just spent some time with my son and his wife last week. I can tell you he is glad he is a man and she is a woman.

23. John Denney says:

“We don’t get involved with gender preferences. We’re educating all kids . . . and we can’t be judgmental,” he said.

We can see your lack of judgment.

24. joshua says:

help…the purple penquins in the gender neutral bathroom is bullying me and taking my lunch money….shut up kid, that’s racccciiiisssstttt and homophobiccccccc…..give ME your lunch money or I will send you to In school Suspension and call CPS to take you away from your parents who never loved you enough to keep you safe and who infected your mind with terrible morals and values…

25. joshua says:

ALL School Board members, superintendents, principals and counsellors, and teachers should be forced to watch the 1967 Sidney Poitier movie “To Sir, with Love” to get a grasp of what kids need and how the adults should mentor them today.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

It might not hurt to underscore this point to them, since many seem to have problems understanding the basic mechanics and architecture:

26. Laura says:

How about “class, please line up.” After all, it is a class at school still, yes? Why does it have to be fabulously creative now? Simplicity, no more.

27. I would like to add to their idea, to help them stay out of trouble.

1. No camo penguins.
    2. You must have black penguins.
    3. Rainbow penguins are highly recommend.
    4. Brown penguins get to come and go as they please.
    5. White penguins are discouraged.