The monroeville psychiatrist under the National Center for Mental Health is dedicated to delivering preventive, curative and rehabilitative mental health care services.It is categorized as Special Research Training Center and Hospital under Department of Health on January 30, 1987. It has an authorized bed capacity of 4,200 inpatients and served an average of 56,000 outpatients per year. If you ever want to improve your smile, here’s San Diego cosmetic dentist.

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Election 2014, Sarah Palin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Governor Sarah Palin Delivers Keynote Address At 2014 CPAC- “I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.”

1. John Galt says:

I was raised on Dr. Seuss. This is hilarious.

2. 2x4x8 says:

Great Speech
    Happy Anniversary Treehouse

3. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Best line evah

“Don’t be too hard on the president. After all, who have seen this coming!”

4. taqiyyologist says:

photo damsAccess_zps3f2d02bb.jpg

5. ctdar says:

😆

6. tessa50 says:

I am only 14 minutes into this, but have to say the woman is seriously good at getting points across. Does anyone have a link to Cruz’s speech? Thought he also gave one but not sure?

• Ad rem says:

I’m loving her comments about the “sisterhood”….expecially this one: “Our party protects even its littlest sisters…in the womb!”

Rummaging around…just found it here.

• tessa50 says:

Thank you so much for the link. Yes, that comment was on the mark, big time. I am so far in favor of her and Cruz. I hope one of them runs. Actually, my dream would be them as a team running.

• ytz4mee says:

Love me some Cruz. Compare & contrast – Cruz is confident, positive and was speaking extemporaneously. No wonder the Dems hate him and need to tear him down.

Add: A big Thank You to Texas for giving us Cruz !! What an unselfish gift to the rest of the country 🙂

7. tessa50 says:

The only thing I am just undecided on is term limits. If the candidate were someone like Cruz or Palin, I would want to keep voting them in, so not sure what the argument for the limits is?

• Stormy says:

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

At the time the U.S. Constitution was written the average life expectancy was much less than it was today. I do not think the Founding Fathers ever intended for Representatives to serve for more than 10 -15 years. I know they never intended senators to be elected !

Currently there are 14 active members of Congress (Reps & Sens) that have served between 36 years – 58 years ! [10 democRATS, and 4 republicans]

After I pondered on those statistics, tessa50, I became in favor of term limits.

• Auntie Lib says:

If I may weigh in here… Montana enacted term limits in the 90’s. I was a huge proponent at the time. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER.!!! We are now reaping what we sowed: no institutional knowledge in the legislature. Lobbyists and bureaucrats run the legislature because the elected officials really don’t know what they’re doing. They don’t have the experience to ask the right questions or know how to find the right answers. We have freshmen running committees. Bills that should never see the light of day end up getting full hearings (and trust me – there are always bills that should be DOA) causing huge backlogs and long days crammed to a point that nobody can be expected to make sense of what they’re doing. Admittedly, Montana has very limited legislative sessions (90 days every other year), but term limits haven’t had one positive impact on our legislative process. Term limits for the executive branch aren’t bad – but for the legislature – awful!!!

8. justfactsplz says:

She makes the sisterhood proud. Sarah, help get Bevin elected and then run, Sarah, run with Cruz, Paul, or Walker. You go girl.

9. Pingback: Governor Sarah Palin Delivers Keynote Address At 2014 CPAC- “I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.” | Those Damn Liars

10. dsb steve says:

I don’t like how the leading republican politicians ignore the illegal immigrant amnesty issue. And the knock out game attacks. And are silent on government persecution of George Zimmerman. And that no one in leadership objects to the idea that the US should export its oil and gas resources. Also don’t like that we don’t raise tariffs on imports from China.

11. dsb steve says:

I am finding CPAC a big bore this year. All I have heard is a bunch of politicians running for national office who do not want to say anything that offends anyone. I think government control of banks should be ended. Fannie and Freddie dismantled. The country has too many people as it is, we should end immigration. The Fed should not have a mandate to reduce unemployment. Federal disability roles should be cut in half. The Feds should not be allowed to mandate anything on a state. Private businesses, like bakers, should be allowed to discriminate. The list goes on. Admittedly I am not listening very closely. But I am not hearing anything of interest from CPAC.

12. Eric says:

I don’t have a problem with someone taking and running but if Sarah Palin is going to run, she either needs to say she’s going to run or not…don’t give people the idea you’re going to run and then not do it.

• canadacan says:

I never got the idea that she was going to run again I got the idea that she was there to inspire.
      Too many naysayers and negative vibes to suit me.
      Let’s try for some righteous up lifting stuff.
      Woof, woof.