Two Teen Girls Beat Minneapolis Mayoral Candidate For His iPhone….

What is it about iPhones and Sneakers that brings people to violence?

Mark AndrewMinnesota – A 63-year-old runner-up for mayor of Minneapolis was allegedly beaten up by two teenage girls at a Mall of America Starbucks this week, CBS Minnesota reports. The teen girls allegedly attacked Mark Andrew and said “we’re going to kill you” after he tried to chase down a guy who snatched his phone. It’s possible the girls were working with the thief.

The girls, age 18 and 17, were arrested and are in police custody. The 18-year-old was identified as Letajia Shapree Cutler-Cain, according to CBS Minnesota.

The TV station published a graphic photo of Andrew, who said he chased down the thief because it’s not his nature to be passive.

“If somebody is gonna do that to me or somebody else, I’m not a bystander by nature I’ll go in and fight,” he told CBS.  (continue reading)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Two Teen Girls Beat Minneapolis Mayoral Candidate For His iPhone….

1. aprilyn43 says:

Wow … I wonder if ”Letajia” is a person of color …black?? … I hope they throw the book at her!

• auscitizenmom says:

Yep. There was a picture of her. What a surprise?!? I wish they would beat her with a lead pipe. That would be justice.

• Sharon says:

Really? You wish “they” would beat her with a lead pipe? Who? The police? I can get as indignant as the next person, but lawlessness from those who are offended by lawlessness leads to more lawlessness or something, doesn’t it? Once we get some real anarchy going, then we are completely ready for tyranny, which will be presented as the solution to the anarchy.

• auscitizenmom says:

You are right, of course. But, I am so tired of hearing that they let one of these vicious criminals off with a pat on the head so that they go out and do it again.

• Sharon says:

I completely understand. It’s about 24 hours since I was personally so angry and sort of losing control of my choices because of emotions and anger that were taking me somewhere I don’t go very often. So I completely understand.

Applying to myself first here: self-control is considered a virtue for some very good reasons – and in the face of the evils we are drowning in, I’m thinking we are going to have to exercise it or else we will play right into the hands of the wannabe tyrants.

Like I said – I have be first in line with the need to exercise self control. I think we need to be careful. Thanks.

• equinelover says:

Wake up. Until we fight back it will continue to get worse. And tyranny? Already here and entrenched.

• Sharon says:

I’m quite awake. I’m fighting back every way I know how. I don’t choose to pick up a lead pipe with the intention of killing that girl.

• Dan says:

I laughed at what he said, “I’m not a bystander by nature.” No, you dipshit, you’re THE VICTIM. The people watching were bystanders.
      You were just another clueless white person getting plucked by some “colorful diversity.”

2. Do you have questions about what Hell is like?
    Three more years of Michelle’s estranged husband…
    and four of President Hillary should answer all your questions, and then some. 👿

• texan59 says:

I have no further questions. I know some of the folks who you’re runnin’ with down there. What ring are we in right now, 7th?

• PatriotUSA says:

@F.D.R Maybe you should take a Hawaiian Holiday and announce another run for office??? Three more years of the first Black Eunuch and four of Bloody Benghazi Clinton, yes and I think many, many of us know already what Hell is like.

3. Mike says:

What do you think the probability is that Obama and Holder will file a hate crime charge against these two? Something tells me not to hold my breath.

• Sentient says:

Even though Mark Andrew is past head of the MN Democrat Party and big Obama supporter, they would never classify this as a hate crime. Wouldn’t be convenient.

4. justfactsplz says:

Too bad the mayoral-candidate was not carrying. That would put a stop to this sort of thing real quick.

5. Dan says:

Hmm, a socialist who will fight back…interesting…

6. Inkraven says:

“What is it about iPhones and Sneakers that brings people to violence?”

Small things entertain small minds.

• Spar Harmon says:

They are lust objects. It is not any virtue of the objects. It is purely a product of successful advertising coupled with a generation inculcated by successful propaganda into a faux sense of entitlement… Alinsky tactics bearing fruit in creating mindless rioting and fear permeating the culture of America…we are well into break down now…link hands, hearts, and minds and hold steady in the shelter of God’s love…above all don’t succumb to anger or rage; above all don’t hate- it muddy’s the spirit and strengthens the effects of evil….

7. IFoundMyVoice says:

I wonder how soon until our prison population will be split 50/50 by gender. It is truly scary to see how tough and violent so many young women are. I swear like with early menses I wonder if it is things in the environment and food. On top of the societal ills I mean.

8. rooferx says:

Let the urban people wallow in their sins. They don’t deserve our tax dollars. DAMN PROG’S!

9. kkdgrace says:

The increase in violence & lawlessness is bad enough…I’m also bothered by the fact that no one tried to intervene. I could better understand if this had taken place in an isolated area…but a packed mall? Sheesh…guess I should be satisfied that several didn’t whip out the phones in order to video the attack (at least, not according to reports…you never know. Sigh). The breakdown of society continues…

10. Stormy says:

“What is it about iPhones and Sneakers that brings people to violence?”

Basically a violation of the 8th and 10th commandments:

8. You shall not steal.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

God didn’t call them the 10 “suggestions” .

• stella says:

That’s right, Stormy. It doesn’t help that Obama is stirring up envy with his fight against income inequality. It has been a recurring theme by the Dems these past few years, encouraging envy and hate. Telling people that rich people are rich because they steal from the poor is illogical, as well as evil, and people are buying it.

11. PatriotUSA says:

Remember this, as nasty and rough as i want to be regarding such heinous crimes, too much of a violent, violent response is what the statists and commies want to see. ANY reason, any reason at all to declare martial law and lock us down however and wherever they can. I refuse to own such a gadget myself and it is mostly because I have an intense dislike of such technology, do NOT need it or want it on me person. I have an old simple phone for texts and calls, that is all. It is also for my health and ‘safety’, as my family worries about me.

No offered to help the guy and I find this pathetic. I surprised other thugs did not roll him for all he had to boot. Very telling. Minnesotastan, just so predictable.

Conceal carry should be legal in every state as should be SYG.

12. Triage says:

The second amendment should be everyones concealed carry permit. How have the states gotten around this. We either have or don’t have the right to life. I have four daughters and a wife and the only way I can predictably protect them is to have a gun. I would consider it irresponsible if I traveled across country and had no way to protect them. One man against three or more only works in the movies not in real life. I am restricted to living in states that let me carry.

13. Cherpa1 says:

I had my new Samsung111 stolen last week. I am incapable of chasing down the hoodie teenager that swiped it off our table while doing coffee. It looks like it was a blessing for me not to “chase” him. In the end, I made $200 on the event. My insurance paid $400.00. I had another insurance that sent me a new phone for $100.00. The original phone was $100 on sale with a 2 year contract. These people are animals and unpredictable. I don’t do malls anymore. We must be alert constantly. I have learned to keep the phone out of sight. Get well, Mayor.

14. equinelover says:

People? You mean NAPA’s, don’t you? The feral, sub human scourge of the earth.

15. Toodles says:

So does he pack?

16. Minnesota has a carry law called the Personal Protection Act.” The gun need not be concealed.

There is no “Stand your ground” in Minnesota; there is a “duty to retreat” if you can do so safely.

Mr. Andrew would have been in even more trouble if he pulled out the hardware, as he must retreat if safe to do so. You are not allowed to pursue an I-phone thief!

17. Invader_Zee says:

I’m still just amazed that when these things happens no body nearby helps. Are we afraid of getting hurt or getting sued? I couldn’t do it, my military side wouldn’t allow it, I would be in there in a heartbeat.