Tampon Earring Lady was back on TV this weekend telling folks that if you say “ObamaCare” what you really mean is “Niggers”.  Yup, the word police is trying to make “Obamacare” as racist as Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.

It’s True. I can’t keep up.

(Via Daily Caller)  MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry suggested the term “Obamacare” and the N-word are interchangeable, claiming both were “conceived by a group of wealthy white men who needed to . . . render [a black man] inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.”

Harris-Perry opened her show Sunday morning with a sober monologue on President Obama’s push to rebrand his failing healthcare law:

mi

HARRIS-PERRY: “I want to talk today about a controversial word. It’s a word that has been with us for years. And like it or not, it’s indelibly printed in the pages of American history. A word that was originally intended as a derogatory term, meant to shame and divide and demean. The word was conceived of by a group of wealthy white men who needed a way to put themselves above and apart from a black man, to render him inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.

“President Obama has been labelled with this word by his opponents, and at first he rose above it, hoping that if he could just make a cause for what he’d achieved, his opponents would fail in making their label stick. But no matter how many successes that he had as president, he realized there were still many people for whom he’d never be anything more than that one disparaging word — a belief he knew was held not just by his political opponents, but also by a significant portion of the American electorate.

“And so he decided if you can’t beat them, you’ve got to join them. So he embraced the word and made it his own, sending his opposition a message they weren’t expecting: ‘If that’s what you want me to be, I’ll be that.’”

“Y’all know the word that I’m talking about. Obamacare! That’s right! I said it and I’m not ashamed, and neither is President Obama!” (read more)

Maya_Angelou_Obama_600

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, media bias, Obamacare, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

73 Responses to MSNBC Doesn’t Want You Calling It ObamaCare any Longer – Or Else They’ll Call You Racist, Or Something…

1. Chance says:

THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC…anything and everything to preserve the idea that you can indeed pick up a turd by the clean end. What a bunch of Obamacare’s!!!

2. Ian says:

Accountability for failures? Dat be racist!

3. Elspeth says:

It’s his signature piece of legislation. Had it been successful, all MSNBC hosts would be repeating “Obamacare” like a mantra. The fact that Obama handled this as well as he handled, Iran, Putin, or Al Qaeda in Iraq is not a “racist” fact, nor is underlining a given president’s failures.

For someone with a PhD, Harris-Perry is being disingenuous or unethical (or both).

4. maryfrommarin says:

And this is what passes for news and information these days. Oy.

5. LetJusticePrevail" says:

LOL She sounds pathetic when she raises her voice in fake moral indignation. ROFLMAO. I’ve heard more stirring speeches from high school freshman standing (with shaking knees) in gymnasiums during class elections.

But what would one expect from a network that employs Al Sharpton?

6. CurlyDave says:

Does Melissa really have tampons hanging from her ears?

7. John Galt says:

Are you required to play the race card twice as often if you’re only half black?

8. Elspeth says:

Paul Ryan: Obamacare is a Ponzi scheme

9. Mike Warner says:

Why does she have tampons hanging from her ears?

10. DarPot says:

Obamacare, Obamacare, Obamacare!
    Wow, I just got away with saying the N-word three times in a row according to Melissa Harris-Perry.

11. DarPot says:

Melissa Perry: “conceived by a group of wealthy white men who needed to . . . render [a black man] inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.”

Needlessly redundant, Obama diminished himself with his ongoing fraud and failures.

12. Crystallite says:

From what I remember, Barry embraced O’Care in the 2nd debate v. Romney. I do believe he said he was proud of that name (or words to that effect). If someone could isolate the quote in the debate and put it up on youtube, that would shut her up. Or she could stuff it with tampons…

• maggiemoowho says:

Yes he did, he was very proud that people called it Obamacare. I wish Fox would start playing that clip.

• peachteachr says:

I’m no good at putting in those sort of clips, but I can still see it in my mind. Gov. Romney asked him, “Do you mind if I call it Obamacare?” and Obama answered much like he did when he said 4 years earlier at a debate that “Hilliary is likable enough”, that it would be fine for Gov. Romney to call it by that name. This all started about a month ago. You could hear Obama’s go to people begin to move to the ACA after the website was a disaster. I guess word finally trickled down to Ms. Harris-Perry. Her constant racism is always on display.

• Stormy says:

Yes, Beelzebub said he liked when people called it Obamacare.

However, we all know Obama does NOT care.

13. Sal Paradise says:

I’ve heard it here many times….Racism….the last arrow in the liberal quiver….

14. Okay – I made it past the monologue and then, and then….ugh, just ugh. I can’t stand it anymore. MSNBC is TRASH TV and they need to go ahead and fade into obscurity. They have the biggest bunch of losers as hosts. Their far left diatribes are tiresome and old. The phrase “there is nothing new under the sun” applies appropriately to these hangers-on who are intent on stirring the flames of racial discontent. They would love nothing more than to start a race war in this country and would be the first to scream about the oppression when it ends and blacks are once more subjugated for the protection of the “rich white men” whose entire life’s purpose, evidently, has been to “keep black man down”.

Never mind…I’m off on a tangent this morning.

15. doodahdaze says:

This woman is a Marxist Box-o-Rocks.

16. Lou says:

MHP in the morning just gave me a sick feeling.

17. auscitizenmom says:

Look up stoo-pid in the dictionary and there is a picture of Melissa Harris-Perry.

18. auscitizenmom says:

I’m watching FOX and FRIENDS and Dwayne Bohac (R) State Rep. in Texas says, “We have become so politically correct that our brains have fallen out.” I think that is what has happened to Melissa Harris-Perry.

19. joshua says:

ok, then Gorillacare maybe?

20. LetJusticePrevail" says:

Just another example of the Meaningless Hate-Parade at the Must Suck Not Being Communist network.

21. IFoundMyVoice says:

Actually the name for the gargantuan screw up that is the ACA would be properly called–if it were any of us–“That thing that got me fired.”

22. Ugh says:

It should be named after the last person who could have stopped it, Robertscare.

23. dean says:

It’s a tossup who’s the biggest racist on TV—Oprah Winfrey, Michael Eric Dyson (he of the 3 names), Al Sharpton, Sunny Hostin, or this arrogant piece of sewage. Maybe she should have mentioned that critics at the time called Mrs. Clinton’s healthcare plan “Hillarycare”–isn’t Hillary Clinton white?

24. bill says:

more equal opportunity failure

25. Saltwater says:

OBAMACARE, OBAMACARE, OBAMACARE, OBAMACARE —- there ! (uH-OH, tHE DRONES ! jUS SAYIN…..

26. flaladybug says:

I am STILL waiting for my Super-Duper, Dog-Whistle, Politically-Correct, Anti-Racist Decoder ring from MSNBC…..should be delivered any day now. 😉

27. khunley73 says:

I guess this means the left will stop calling the Massachusetts health plan Romneycare, right?

28. elvischupacabra says:

If one considers MSNBC a real “news” outlet and Melissa Harris-Perry anything other than a “paid spokesperson” for the DNC, you have left the Road to Reality and entered, The Twilight Zone!

29. Sha says:

Dang ! Everything I say these days is RACISS……………… How in the world could anyone keep up with what is not racist when EVERYTHING seems to be . I say let people think what they wont to think about me ,they dont feed me and they don’t pay my bills so they can kiss my grits if I’m not PC enough for them.

30. partyzant says:

MHP is a sad and pathetic creature. As a half-black, half-white, how does she live with herself? It would appear that anything that she does is inherently racist, either she is keeping herself down or she is staging a reparations protest against herself (see nationalblackfootoldiers).
    Now, one may ask, why does she identify as “black” when she is so clearly only half “african”? Could it be it is the only thing she has going for her, so she has become a shill for the BGI?
    I actually call into question her “blackness”. As half-white, she will always be suspect to the rest. She sure is not representing, nor is she keeping it real. She is an unintentional comedienne and a third rate one at that.

31. Murse says:

It was the Dems that branded the ACA as Obamacare. Remember how fawning and sycophantic the press and liberal base was with Obama before he was exposed as a fraud. They attached his name to the ACA back when no one knew that it was a shell game. It is not right wingers that need to be removed from the gene pool but the liberals with their defective neurobiology.

32. partyzant says:

She is the rabid face of communism. A less talented version of Krusty the Clown.
    BTW, is black just a social construct? That, and what would she know about being “black”?.
    She is the front woman for international communism on MSNBC, as such has benefitted from a system that throws people such as her a bone to knife all the others in the back (metaphorically) on her rise to the top of the dung heap. Disparate impact? She embodies its triumph.
    MSNBC broadcasts its rancid sleaze with the encouragement of the Regime.
    That will work for them, and her, until it has run its course. I am a patient man.

33. labrat says:

That is one hell of an incoherent rant, I haven’t a clue as to what her point is.

I guess I’m not a racist though. I have never referred to the monstrous bill as anything other than PPACA, can this woman say the same?

34. joshua says:

but would any self respecting “negress” wear sanitary napkins on their head?

• doodahdaze says:

Those skimpy things were a little over the top. No chin straps. Plus did not soak up the afro sheen. What do they put on all those braids anyways? Her best bet would be Depend’s.

35. taqiyyologist says:

Adding the name of a politician to “-care” is at least as old as “Hilarycare”.

Damn facts.

UPDATE:

“Actually, “Obamacare” as a term was concieved by a woman who used it to compare to other health care proposals, to which she also appended the term “care” to the politician’s name, as The Atlantic reported in October 2011, Who Coined ‘Obamacare’?”

The many would-be candidates for president in 2008 are falling over themselves offering their own proposals. We will soon see a “Giuliani-care” and “Obama-care” to go along with “McCain-care,” “Edwards-care,” and a totally revamped and remodeled “Hillary-care” from the 1990s. — Lobbyist Jeanne Schulte Scott, March, 2007.

h/t Legal Insurrection

36. kathy reagan says:

omg ; i have heard it all
    these people are truly crazy ; obama loved obamacare ; i heard him say it

37. Pingback: … Crybaby ! [pMSNBC anchor on " ObamaCrapCare " tag ] … « Lake Erie Conservative

38. Tim says:

Wow Melissa Harris-Perry’s delusions keep getting as big as Obama’s lies.

39. partyzant says:

This article, wich I learned about listening to the John Batchelor Show, has some very interesting concepts about how disasters intersect wit Obamacare. The concept of the preference cascade is mentioned, that and the explanatory graphics get the point across very well.

40. nameofthepen says: