Trayvon Swinging On A Teacher ? Tracy Martin Questioned – Denies, well, sorta….

MIAMI FLORIDA – During the National Action Network’s rally in Miami, Florida, where 2000 supporters of the groups efforts to pressure the Department of Justice to file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, Tracy Martin, the father of Trayvon Martin took questions from reporters gathered to cover the event.

Martin was asked if one of the real reason Trayvon Martin was suspended from his school in Miami was due to “an altercation” he alleged to have had with one of his school teachers. Mr. Martin answered that “he could not confirm that” and he had “no knowledge” of the purported incident. Martin added that “we all knew he was suspended from school” and that it was his decision to take him up to Orlando. When asked if he thought it just a rumor that his son Trayvon had “an altercation” with his teacher, Martin said that “it wasn’t anything like he had an issue with his teacher.”

Shortly after Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by George Zimmerman, talk within some circles of the Miami-Dade educational system was that Trayvon had been suspended for assaulting a teacher at his high school, and that teacher, for fear of losing his or her job, chose to stay quiet about the assault, possibly pressured by school police and administrators to do so. (continue article)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, George Zimmerman Open Thread, Mark O'Mara, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Ryan Julison, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

156 Responses to Trayvon Swinging On A Teacher ? Tracy Martin Questioned – Denies, well, sorta….

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Weren’t there some texts about Trayvon attacking a bus driver or ???? Could this be it.

• canadacan says:

There are going to be more and more articles like this coming out So refreshing to see a Latino stick up for another Latino
      Trayvon had become a kid that was always acting sneaky and And was habitually being in the wrong place at the wrong time

• nameofthepen says:

K – My 2¢ worth, I don’t think so. I think this is brand new, and an additional lashing out incident.

The “swung on a bus driver” is very probably something to do with Trayvon’s aborted Greyhound bus ride to Brandy’s house. From his tweets, or cell-phone messages, or whatever, it seems he was sent to Sanford on a bus. But, he apparently got off midway, for some reason, and Brandy had to come fetch him.

It was right after that when Stephen sent him the famous, “You didn’t tell me you swung on a bus driver” message.

2. d'hack says:

Please, keep asking these people questions!! They will do themselves in.

3. eastern2western says:

It was the teacher’s fault because trayvon was profiled.

4. auscitizenmom says:

Wowe, just wow!

5. 22tula says:

“When Do You Want Me To Call George Zimmerman?”
    Rev. Manning – July 20, 2013

6. lovemygirl says:

Trayvon’s tweet about it made it sound like he was accused of it but claims he was a bystander if I recall. It does sound like there certainly was an altercation and he was in the thick of it.

7. treubleu says:

Could this have something to do with the following text message exchange from Trayvon’s phone, dated January 6, 2012:

Read: Wyd?
    Sent: In csi “/
    Read: Lol for what
    Sent: Caus i was watcn a fight nd a teacher say i hit em

• treubleu says:

And oh by the way, I just verified that “csi” is what I suspected, a form of in school suspension, only they call it “Center for Special Instruction”. Ironically, when I googled it, I found this link to a story from the Krop High School student newspaper:

• libby says:

Dey got de kewl new game.
      Dat be da knockout game?
      Nah?
      It be da preten fight game.
      You pretend to fight, just play fight – in class
      Den, when da teach tries to break up da fake fight,
      Smash da teach in da face & buss some blood out.
      Den, we preten its all accident & blame teach for touching us defenseless innocent kids
      As dey bleed and we laugh hysterically blaming teach all da way

• libby says:

Trayvon was just watchin a fight.
      That’s almost as innocent as bringing skittles for his little brother.
      While ha majored in cheerfulness, his minor was getting real close to physical conflicts and plausible deniability.
      I was just watching a fight when i got mailciously accused of hitting da teacher square in the jaw.
      I was maligned cuz i was black. I wasnt doin nothin wrong. Why they always pickin on me?

• nameofthepen says:

Libby, don’t worry. The new “fairness doctrine” will ensure that the school will immediately locate a non-minority student, maybe an Asian kid in the library, studying for his college entrance exams or something, and suspend him, too.

There! Don’t you feel better already? 😉

• lovemygirl says:

That is the tweet I recalled.

• Lulu says:

As they say in the posters on the walls of the CSI room at Krop HS (see treubleu’s link, above):
        “Save the drama for your mama”

8. Eloise says:

Oopsies, things are starting to surface Mr Martin!

9. kinthenorthwest says:

Why do I get the feeling that Trayvon’s dad is not into this that much anymore and its Trayvon’s mom pushing most of the buttons…

• auscitizenmom says:

I have had the feeling for a long time that he wants out. Can you imagine being tied at the hip to Sybrina 🙂 ? Have you noticed her looking at him at times? {{shiver}}

• kinthenorthwest says:

There was probably a reason for them divorcing..

• AlphaWookie says:

That is why Fruit was not in NY. Traydad has all the money he wants. Fruit knows to drop the hustle. Why, would want to expose himself any more? IMO

• Lulu says:

Um, he be a new daddy with Brandi Green as of late December 2012. By my reckoning the new little TraySon was conceived during the beginning of his mourning period in Spring 2012.

Wonder how Brandi feels about this situation? Wasn’t she said to be a juvenie detention officer at a facility in Orlando?

• auscitizenmom says:

“little TraySon was conceived during the beginning of his mourning period in Spring 2012”

I have often thought that. But, I guess we each grieve in our own “special” way. Traydad’s way was the same as in a lot of TV soap operas. (gag)

• MargiePolitiChicks says:

Now, now…be fair!
            I have a “Loma Prieta baby” who turned 23 yesterday. He was conceived on the night of the World Series earthquake in the Bay Area (Oct. 17, 1989). They actually gave out certificates to the parents of these babies-HUGE increase of births in the Bay Area!
            I was gonna sleep in my truck so my hubby had to convince me to sleep inside…somehow. I was GRIEVING, OKAY?!

• AghastInFL says:

speaking of Brandi, was that her hiding in the hoodie beside fruit?

• I say it was a deliberate pregnancy. Traydad lost a son and wanted to make another one. He likes mnaking babies.

And/or Brandi got pregnant to keep Traydad around.

• janc1955 says:

Playing mindreader, I think Tracy isn’t that much into anything for very long. Certainly not his women. Certainly not “spending one on one time” with his son. I think Sybrina looks at him *that way* because she blames him not only for not supervising Trayvon in Sanford, but for Trayvon’s behavior in general. I think they’ll both play this game, however, until it’s played out. If there’s even an inkling of hope that more $$$ can be made, the playas will keep playing.

• Cupcakes says:

I was thinking the same thing. How much longer can they keep this up and not end up hating each other or letting all the cats outta da bags? When there are big bucks involved, along with lies and schemes, bad things happen.

And how much longer can Jaharvis sit there and nod silently while American pays all this tribute to TM, and he just stands there — I keep thinking about how he almost imploded on the witness stand when questioned by MOM. How much longer will Alicia and Brandi stay quiet not to mention RJ? Hmmmmm….only time will tell.

• Stormy says:

Jahvaris is on the gravy train, so he won’t be complaining about anything anytime soon. Brandy gave birth to Tracy Fruit Martin’s offspring in January of 2013, which puts her on the extended gravy train, too. So, I wouldn’t be expected to hear a peep out of Brandy, either. Tracy Fruit Martin’s divorce from Alicia wasn’t finalized until $ybrina and Fruit were close to settling with the HOA lawsuit. I hope Alicia is safe.

• auscitizenmom says:

“I was thinking the same thing. How much longer can they keep this up and not end up hating each other”
        I think that boat has sailed. LOL

10. libby says:

There’s been more than a little handwringing about what we should tell our children in the aftermath of the tm tradegy.
    Not every adult is tech savvy enough to track all their kids activities, but by focusing on activities you can observe, you can still help your children.
    When your kid who has been suspended multiple times asks tto go out after dark in a strom to “Just get some candy & a drink”, be the parent, tell them “no, you are grounded for you getting in troub-e at school”. Remind your kid the money you gave him is to have food delivered or to check the kitchen where food & drinks are stored.
    When my sister dropped out of college & returned home, she was given a curfew she couldnt respect. Mymother asked her to leave if she couldnt respect her rules.
    Did trayvon even have rules or boundaries?
    Curfews for kids are based on age & trust level.
    If you cant be trusted in school, you cannot leave the house.
    If any of us got in trouble at school?
    You couldnt leave the house nor talk on the phone.
    The only reason any fr visit was to do school work

• Stormy says:

and $100 bucks for a movie..

• libby says:

That kid shouldnt have been allowed to go to a movie or a football game or any activity that wasnt school related (food should be in the home and there should be no need to leave the home for any reason, PERIOD) if he was being disciplined, but he wasnt being disciplined, he was abandoned.
        You think the life of your kid is so valuable (SO DO I)? So, why did you leave him all alone all weekend? trayvon wasnt alone, he had his little brother he abandoned when he left the house

• Stormy says:

… and Chad was TM’s father’s adulteress’ son… not his brother.

• sangell says:

Does anyone know what became of Brandy Green? Like Fruit’s real wife, there is a media blackout as far as I can tell of the women who knew Tracy and Trayvon best. I understand Brandy had a baby. Well? Was it a Trayvon 2.0 sired by Tracy? Is he being a father to his new son or daughter or has he abandoned Brandy, Chad and baby____? I didn’t see any pending cases with Brandy and DCF against Fruit so if it was his child he must have made some financial arrangements or one would think Brandy would have gone after him.

• Stormy says:

Brandy gave birth to Fruit’s baby in January 2013. The optics the BGI wanted to present did not include Fruit’s latest baby momma, so Brandy has been kept out of view. Since she would be benefiting from Fruit’s TrayThug gravy train, I don’t see her making any waves.

• MargiePolitiChicks says:

I just wrote an article on PolitiChicks about how kids are being used by their parents politically. One example was the *tiny* girls holding a disgusting sign in Texas during the 20+ week abortion debate (“If I wanted the gov’t in my womb I would f*ck a senator”). Also, how the MSNBC reporter made her poor daughter (and nephew) terrified by whatever they taught them about the Zimmerman trial. The nephew was so ‘scared’ he had to sleep with his parents the night of the verdict!
      It is a conservative article, but it can go both ways.

• charlotte says:

I grounded my 15 yr old son 12 yrs ago for going to a party and drinking and not telling me. He had lied and said he was off to see a friend but when I wanted to fetch him at 11pm I heard he and said friend had gone to a party. I went and hauled his ass out of there (they were all drunk and smoking) and grounded him for a YEAR. Yes, I meant business. I was widowed, with 3 children when he was 8 and there was no father or male figure in the house. He is now 27, has a BSc, BCom and in final yr med school. He never did it again and he never lied to me again and he seldom drinks and doesn’t smoke. If I could do it, so could any single mother. Tough love.

• ctdar says:

Good job Mom, you did well and your son is a reflection of that 🙂

• caseyanderson2112 says:

Hats off to you Charlotte! When my daughter lied to me about a report card in 8th grade I removed every item out of her room–books, CDs, games, even pictures on the wall–except her bed, clothes and Bible, and restricted her to that room for six months. She had to earn each and every box back. No phone, no movies, no computer, nothing. When she came home from school she did her homework and sat in the room alone. She came out to eat dinner and get a shower, then back in the room. It was a LONG six months but it worked. She didn’t lie to me again.

• treubleu says:

I totally agree. I remember my sister being on restriction for a solid month just for coming home late for dinner one night. By contrast, Trayvon was on a ten day suspension, his third of the school year, and it was for an offense that could have gotten him criminal charges were it not for the fact that the school police swept it under the rug. So Sybrina punts him over to his father, who promptly gives him a nice wad of cash and dumps him at his girlfriend’s house, unsupervised, so dad can go have fun.

On one of the recent interviews (Nancy Grace?), I saw Tracy say that he feels guilty, because Trayvon saved his life, but he couldn’t save Trayvon. Deep down, I think he knows he failed his son that weekend.

• caseyanderson2112 says:

The point at which a young man’s future is written comes long before adolescence. A boy raised in a calm, steady household led by his FATHER and MOTHER, who demand good behavior and good grades, will not have these problems in high school. Solving the listed problems begins long before ninth grade.

By the time a young man hits high school his character, attitudes and intents are well formed. It’s possible to change his course in high school but not likely.

Raising children correctly means the parents probably won’t have to figure out how to babysit a 17 year old who is in serious trouble.

11. rumpole2 says:

I was just infuriated to see yet another talking head (a prog Congressman) on TV (on Judge Jeanine) repeat the FALSE meme that “Zimmerman was TOLD to stay in his truck”
    So…. it’s war… this “fact” that TM assaulted a teacher is as valid as the “facts” being spouted by Traybot apologists.

• Mr. Izz says:

You can’t fight with these people. For anything you bring up they will scream ten lies to you, call you racist, and will refuse to acknowledge any sort of truth or facts. I have given up trying. They are so hardened in their ideas that they cannot believe anything that goes against their narrative.

• rumpole2 says:

You cant fix stupid… Traybot posters are a lost cause/for amusement purposes only, but…
        Commentators on TV… congressmen, and lawyers who claim to be commenting with KNOWLEDGE of the case need to at least get the basic facts straight.
        The basic facts alone make the case clear.
        Of course the show “hosts” are just as ignorant (mostly) and even the few clued up (like Judge Jeanine) don’t bother to correct silly statements… so they get repeated over and over. What hope is there that the general public… not following the case closely.. will understand?

• I was just feeling exasperated that it seems truth has no value. Why do liars get ahead and the bigger the liar the more they succeed? It’s not the liar, it’s the listener wants to believe the lie.

If nothing else, the truth is for you. Sometimes it feels like a consolation prize.

• canadacan says:

Holy sweet smell of mendacity Or is that just poetic license

• michelle says:

Let me guess–she didn’t bother to correct him because from her comments over the last few weeks, she knows very little about this case.

12. Yakmaster says:

Tracy Martin wouldn’t know the TRUTH if it was in front of him in neon lights. He is obviously a man who has spent his life denying, obfuscating and just plain lying to shift blame away from himself. He may have learned it from a very young age. At any rate, he feels it is fine to lie if it benefits him.
    Now, I don’t know if Tracy Martin was raised by a single or divorced mom or not. ( I don’t even now what his life has been like as an adult other than he seems to chase women.)
    However, there does seem to be a segment of society that just doesn’t want their Young held accountable for wrong choices. If a man or woman has been raised by a mother who places her own wants before the needs of her sons or daughters, then covers for bad behavior because it’s easier than correcting it and because she doesn’t want to be seen as a bad parent, then what results can be expected?
    If there is no responsible father on the scene, where does a boy learn to be a responsible man? Where does he learn respect for women if mom has no respect for herself?
    A daughter also learns self-respect from a mom or dad who has it themselves. If she doesn’t learn it, then she repeats the cycle with the children she births!
    The Lord must be so dismayed that mothers have failed and continue to fail their own children in epidemic numbers.

• auscitizenmom says:

He may have been lying for a long time, but he is really bad at it. Snicker.

• Yakmaster says:

True that!

• Tracy told NG that he went out to dinner 0n 2/26 for his friend’s birthday.

Didn’t we debunk the” out to dinner story?” Wasn’t Tarydad away overnight with Brandi?

• tara says:

Well, we don’t know if he was away overnight, but it sure seems like he was because his story was that he and Brandy returned, made a few phone calls to try to find Trademark, and then went to bed. And there is video of a live news report from the scene at 10:30pm as i recall, showing police tape and flashing lights, of course the cameras and lights were necessary for the report … and Tracy and Brandy didn’t notice all of the commotion? Plus Tracy’s claim to police the next morning that he last saw Trademark at 8:30pm. I have reasonable doubt that Tracy was in Sanford on the evening of Feb 26….

13. eastern2western says:

I am wondering how long can these people last under the sun with their hoodies and 3 piece suits. Miami is their epic center of power and I expect them to have a lot of people show up, but every where else seems to be very minimum.

• Yakmaster says:

Say it ain’t so with the suits under hoodies! Hope they’re wearing industrial strength antiperspirent. Full body spray.

• pspinach says:

LOL

• Mr. Izz says:

Ha ha, protests and rallies, involving hoodies and people wearing really expensive suits, during one of the biggest heat waves in U.S. History. It was easily over 100 degrees here. Virtually no one showed up.

• treubleu says:

I for one have enjoyed seeing pictures of people out protesting in the heat with their hoodies on. Am I wrong for being thrilled that we had a heat index over 100 degrees today, and there was a protest *outside* the federal building in a nearby city? I hope they all had their hoodies on.

• auscitizenmom says:

I won’t wear pants that come below my knees or a shirt that has sleeves. Forget about a hoodie or a suit.

• Lulu says:

I was hoping for either a colossal heat wave or rain, golf-ball sized hail, thunder storms, and maybe a tornado. Unfortunately the only tornado seems to have hit an Ursuline school. Not good.

14. Baldy says:

Reuters said only 300 people were at this protest.

• Mr. Izz says:

There was a protest/rally in my city…. I think it maxed out around 10-15 people.

• John Galt says:

30 mm lens: The crowd was ginormous. Trust me. lol

• treubleu says:

Supposedly 450 people at the once close to me. I just saw a picture of someone at the Philly rally carrying a sign that says “He was a young man”. I guess this lady didn’t get the John Guy/Ben Crump/Sybrina talking points: he was a child.

• kathyca says:

Looks like there was a pretty big turn out in Atlanta. I’m informed that at about 3 pm, the sky went from sunny to stormy and there was an unexpected deluge so significant that air traffic was re-routed. Tragic…

• kinthenorthwest says:

Maybe someone was trying to give them a message

• kathyca says:

The person who reported it to me said, “it was the strangest thing. We were driving along in blue skies and the next thing we knew, the sky opened up and rained buckets.” It made even driving difficult and, as I mentioned, was sufficient to divert air traffic from the ATL for a few hours. The person relaying this to me is oblivious to the protests, so I’m sure it’s true. So, message? I’d like to think so. Especially since Atlanta, the home of So So Def (Jermaine Dupri) and Freaknik, is a racial powder keg.

15. justfactsplz says:

I think Tracy knows the gig is up. Little by little more and more truth is coming out. The false narrative is really getting old. Did this Congressman even watch the trial? If I hear the truck thingy one more time I think I will scream.

• sangell says:

Yep, The Trayvon Show has ‘jumped the shark’ and you can bet $ybrina Inc. is stuck with truckloads of unsold Trayvon wear. Only politicians and celebrities like Beyoncé and Jay Z who don’t mingle with the ‘little people’ haven’t got the word that Trayvon is ‘over’.

• I hope she lost money on her Trayvon wear.

• jello333 says:

What’s the term for this? “Dead dog bounce”, I think. The whole “Justice for Trayvon” thing was slowly losing steam from about May of last year, till the anniversary of the shooting, and Trayvon’s birthday. On those days, it was clear just how far the mighty had fallen, since none of the “events” were attended by more than a handful of people. Once the trial began, interest picked up, but not so much for “protesters”, seeing how there were never more than a dozen or so outside the courthouse. Until the night of the verdict, at least… at which point there was a bit more interest, but still nothing major. Over the past week, some people have tried their best to revive the “feeling”, but it’s mostly been confined to a tiny “march” here and there… and of course politicians trying to wring a last little bit of benefit from the case.

Now finally today, with all the predicted “massive” rallies at “hundreds” of sites around the country. Has there been anything of major significance? I mean even with all the hype and planning, hasn’t this still been pretty much a flop? (I’m seriously asking, because I haven’t taken the time to search all the news sites to see.) So could it be that this is the end of it? That this whole Justice for Trayvon garbage would have died out by now, were it not for the contrived “protests” over the past week, particularly today? In other words, what happened today wasn’t really what it seemed to be. Rather than a revival of the pro-Trayvon sentiment, it was a last, desperate gasp. From here on out, the truth will come out and the pro-Trayvon faction will dwindle down to what can fit in a moderately-sized clown car?……

• Stormy says:

WE got this little nugget of a video… I don’t know what they got 😉

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Yes, the movement has not only lost momentum, but public opinion seems to be taking a complete shift in direction. I posted at the HP for a long time, and the threads were always 90% anti-Zimmerman (or worse). I took a break from there throughout the trial, and only returned for any serious posting today. The difference is like night and day. Sure, there are a few anti-George people there, but they are all new. The old “regular TrayHuggers” have (for the most part) abandoned the threads, and the majority of people dropping in are making pro-George comments. It’s like waking up from a bad dream!

• lovemygirl says:

I was wondering if some of the pro-tray folks were actually BGI workers. They did almost disappear after the verdict.

• nivico says:

Who else would sit there 24/7 posting ‘cite your sources, be specific’ … though I don’t discount the possibility that some of the pro-TM Huff Po crowd were just your garden variety nut jobs.

And then you had the self-promoters trying to drive Huff Po readers to an alternate website where they’d be hit up for donations…

• unitron says:

It may sound like a word better avoided in this particular circumstance (but it actually has no racial connotation), but the phrase is actually “the jig is up”.

16. kinthenorthwest says:

Author Brad Thor offers to buy George Zimmerman gun of his choice

17. myopiafree says:

The FRAUD, the LIES – continued by NBC:

I have no doubt that Trayvon was a violent person and swung on people. The teacher “shut up” when the school agreed to suspend Trayvon. If only the police had filed charges against Trayvon for “Weed”, and stolen property – most of this would not have happened.

I just choke on these “Saint Trayvon” rallies – reported by NBC.

I just watched Nancy Grace “gush” over Sybrian. The fraud continues…

18. eastern2western says:

It seems to me that only nbc is giving the rallies any air time at all. Lets hope this campaign will slowly die down while the beastleys are preparing for the legal battles.

19. Sweetback the Murse says:

You have been profiled, Fruit. You were a bad father and now you desire to benefit from the death of the son you failed. May you burn in hell.

20. andi lee says:

I read, just today, from the Dailymail, the texts of TM and a cousin, (I can only *paraphrase because of the lingo): *cousin: Why didn’t you tell me you hit the busdriver? *TM: Please remember you have the right to remain silent.

21. GZanon says:

NBPP member immediately left of Tracy. Could be my built in Facial Recognition Software is bugged.. but me dont think so.
    Rebooting

Yep there he is lower left

22. Jeff B. says:

I don’t know know why we are all going through the trouble to keep digging up violent facts about Trayvon and the continued lies by the Scheme team/BGI because all we are doing is giving ourselves headaches and heart attacks by the outrage but nothing is ever used or presented nationally to confront these people. I understand it’s sickening and we all care about this travesty but what good are we doing by continuing to find undeniable facts about these POS racists and then we just sit on our hands with this information. Even before this Zimmerman/Martin incident I couldn’t believe that we even elected Obama the first time even after we knew he belonged to a racist anti-white church for over 20 years and his wife Michelle has been a life long black militant racist…. This situation and problem with Obama and Holder are the fault of the people that voted for this POS racist to begin with…

• IMO:
      Your head would go ‘splodey’ over the tangled web of Valerie Jarrett’s connections. SHE’s the first AA president. Obama is just the face. He likes the perks.

• MargiePolitiChicks says:

Oh dear…I couldn’t have said it better myself. That woman…grrr, she just pisses me off to no end. Talk about a tangled web of lies and worse. MY head gets all ‘splodey’ over that witch.

• charlotte says:

I think the more we discover and the more we post the better. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I post articles I read on FB pages and twitter to inform people. The more people who know abt this the better. I think, the tide is turning in some cases. And there is 2014 coming up….

23. Pingback: In reading headlines this fine morning, I do believe the ultimate race war is upon US. THIS IS NOT, NOR WILL IT EVER BE AFRICA WEST! | et cetera*

24. andi lee says:

Stormy, it was an article, and it included a screenshot. I am not positive, but I think it was of twitter texts.

• nomorebsplease says:

Yes it was a tweet by the cousin as mr_4dat on 2-21-12. Tray texted rachel “you shoulda been on da bus :)” that same night. Then tracy tells state, in april, he drove him. Put 2 and 2 together…

• recoverydotgod says:

In the 3/26/2012 and 4/2/2012 Investigative Reports included in the 284 page discovery, Tracy said “met” and “dropped off” implying that he drove, but not stating that he drove him. The date did change though from Wednesday to Tuesday between the two statements.

25. diwataman says:

Unfortunately we’ll likely never know all the circumstances surrounding the final suspension and the real reasoning why he was sent up to Sanford, you’re certainly not going to get the truth out of that liar.

Unfortunately you won’t get it out of O’Mara either because as we saw he purposefully redacted the conversation around the suspension from Trayvon’s text’s from the public. Why?

Some of the truth may come out in a civil trial but I think the only civil suit we’ll see is the one against NBC.

26. Sherron says:

Did you see the pic of Trayvon’s grave? It says Job Well Done. That kid missed 53 days of school his last year and he was living with his Uncle Kenneth; their close family ties are fiction. Tracy has 5 kids with 5 women. Sybrina didn’t even know the kid’s favorite things when asked. Her facebook pic shows her cleavage with a big red tattoo and that blank look she gets. And yet she preaches. I can’t believe they tried to convict an innocent man. For money. God does not like ugly. Cold as ice. Brrrr. And his girl Brandi? She just had his baby # 5 in January 2013. She is a juvvy counselor and changed Trayvon’s records when he changed schools. Notice how she disappeared? People were afraid to speak up I think. That group is not playin’ when it comes to that money. God sees it all.