Please read and pass along this article. We send good conservatives to D.C. to fulfill the promises they made to the electorate, and yet when they stay true to their word the permanent political class in their own party punishes them. This won’t be forgotten come 2014. Right now the GOP establishment is more concerned about the opinion of the media and the Georgetown cocktail circuit than they are “we the people” who hired them. For all this new talk of how the GOP needs a “populist movement,” it would do them good to remember they already have one; it’s called the Tea Party movement, and it won for them the majority they now enjoy in the House.
Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
fedback on February 20th – 2017 Pre… muffyroberts on CPAC fluffyfang on CPAC whoseyore on President Trump Announces Gene… perpetuaofcarthage on CPAC Phil aka Felipe on President Trump Announces Gene… Jenny Hatch on CPAC Trumppin on CPAC Plain Jane on CPAC Max Kennedy (@MaxKen… on CPAC andi lee on CPAC JAS on CPAC gettherejustassoon on President Trump Announces Gene… The Boss on CPAC John Galt on CPAC
- President Trump Announces General H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser…
- February 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #32
- Monday February 20th – Open Thread
- Obama Admin and Allies In State Dept. Intentionally Undermine Structural “Trump Peace Alliance” With Leak To Reuters of Secret 2016 Meeting….
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @DaveNYviii: BREAKING>> RIOTS IN RINKEBY SWEDEN - TRUMP RIGHT AGAIN! twitter.com/svtstockholm/s… https://t.co/Hf5CmnWTwO 11 minutes ago
- The UniParty rises to defend itself... twitter.com/dcexaminer/sta… 13 minutes ago
- CPAC youtube.com/watch?feature=… theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/20/cpac 39 minutes ago
- RT @BrentScher: There are currently 8 news vans covering a 20 person protest in Columbus Circle outside Trump's hotel #FakeNews https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- President Trump Announces General H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser… youtube.com/watch?feature=… theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/20/pre… 3 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock