Please read and pass along this article. We send good conservatives to D.C. to fulfill the promises they made to the electorate, and yet when they stay true to their word the permanent political class in their own party punishes them. This won’t be forgotten come 2014. Right now the GOP establishment is more concerned about the opinion of the media and the Georgetown cocktail circuit than they are “we the people” who hired them. For all this new talk of how the GOP needs a “populist movement,” it would do them good to remember they already have one; it’s called the Tea Party movement, and it won for them the majority they now enjoy in the House.
Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- October 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion
- Friday October 28th – Open Thread
- Update Florida and North Carolina – Early Vote/Ballot Data Show Advantages for Donald Trump….
- Mike Pence Plane Skids off Runway in LaGuardia – Reports “all ok”…
- BREAKING: Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Standoff of Federal Charges…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- October 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/oct… https://t.co/wwFEM4bMza 7 minutes ago
- Friday October 28th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/fri… https://t.co/zdVrFfenoR 12 minutes ago
- Friday October 28th – Open Thread theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/28/fri… https://t.co/9lzUMw01Z2 12 minutes ago
- RT @ChatRevolve: Join us tomorrow Friday 10-28 at 5:00pm on Okeechobee Blvd over I-95 bridge #FlashMob 🇺🇸 Trump Street Team FL 📢#MAGA3X #La… 20 minutes ago
- How far will Hillary go to hide her secrets? THIS FAR --> youtu.be/VoI7KMJuQBw via @YouTube 24 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock