Succinct – B.R.A.T.S. (Blacks-Rejecting-Any-Truthful-Statistics)

The following posted comment was on a message board and is so on point it deserves to be shared.  They were/are discussing the Trayvon case, the author’s name is Joan Foster and she captures the entire systemic issue succinctly:

Photobucket

We now live in a time of effective Racial Temper Tantrums.  Facts don’t matter. Like brats in the grocery store with a harried Mom…these Race Pimps scream till a weary nation gives them their way.

George Zimmerman is on trial for saving his own life. He is on trial for “profiling” a Black teenager…unseen before in the neighborhood… when that neighborhood was under seige from Black teen thugs.

It hurts the African-American community to have us speak of the crime statistics involving so many Black youth…so we are silenced by the “SHUT-UP” word: RACIST!  too many cannot control their own children so their answer is to demand we tolerate crime and deny the problem.

It’s OUR FAULT for seeing the color of the criminals.

Like the Emporer’s new Clothes…we must only have certain responses to any Black issue: pity or praise.

To “watch” is “to profile” and that can bring Federal charges.

Race Pimps can drag George Zimmerman into court but they cannot muzzle the truth with their tactics forever.

This case is another abomination of racial coddling. It is taking our BRAT problem to a new level…because we are now seeing the Duke Hoax was no outlier.

At some point, some politicans will have to put on their Big Boy pants and face down this problem…because we are not going to let “sensitivity” steal our children’s lives.  – Joan Foster

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Succinct – B.R.A.T.S. (Blacks-Rejecting-Any-Truthful-Statistics)

1. philishia says:

amen

2. conservalicious says:

Man o man, she hit the nail on the head. Political correctness will be the death of us if we let it. Sites like this keep my hopes up that we are not alone in our feelings.

3. chopp says:

I assume you guys heard the tape of the teacher in NC telling some poor kid that it is against the law to criticize Obama?

• barnslayer says:

Patriot Dreamer posted a link for it on today’s open thread (scroll towards the bottom). Teacher sounds like she couldn’t possibly be an actual teacher. A shrill, nasty bully without a shred of intelligence.

• cajunkelly says:

I also posted it, jokingly, as the real identity of JUNIOR. 🙂

• barnslayer says:

I don’t think the mods. will find that funny. They are bombarded daily with stuff we don’t even see.

• tara says:

I often forget that this web site is so nice because the idiots are banished. It’s so nice to be able to discuss things peacefully without a bunch of nutcases filling up the threads with their pointless fact-devoid diatribes.

• stellap says:

tara, I don’t know why this is happening, but all of your comments are going to the spam filter, and we have to release them manually. If a comment doesn’t appear for a while, that’s the reason. I’m sorry; we have been trying to figure it out. This has happened in the past, and WordPress’ filters do strange things sometimes. Sorry!

• stellap says:

I think she said the kid could be arrested – after all Bush (that idiot) had people arrested!

4. Rum says:

Joan Forster was one of the true heroines of the Duke Fake rape case blog-wars back in 2006-2007. She is a very worthy warrior on the side of truth.

5. Sentenza says:

So black people kill more white people than white people kill black people. That certainly doesn’t fit the narrative.

• By a ratio in the neighborhood of 19:1.
      In essence, roughly speaking, for every 20 people murdered during a violent interracial crime, 19 will be non-blacks who die at the hands of a black person.

I was chastised elsewhere for stating that the reason the media feels they must ignore the 19 and trumpet the 1 to the heavens and back is the fact that it’s an aberration. The old cliche in the news business goes like this:
      “If ‘dog bites man’ it’s not news. If ‘Man bites DOG’ – now THAT is *NEwS*!!”

It took about two seconds before I was accused of saying black people were sub-human, equivalent to dogs.

I’m sorry, but those people CANNOT POSSIBLY be *THAT* STUPID!! They knew darn well the point I was making, but since they could not refute it with logical argument they reverted to the equivalent of monkeys throwing feces by shrieking “**RACIST**!!”

I personally decided some time ago that I am no longer going to go out of my way to play along with the “PC” MIND-CONTROL games — and make no mistake that it really is 100% MIND CONTROL at its core!!

By constantly forcing us to stop and think before speaking “how will The Enemy take what I say out of context and twist it out of all proportion to make me appear to be saying something wrong” they effectively drive me into silence. By punishing me for using common descriptive terms – in effect “walking on eggshells” every time I open my mouth, they make me insecure and prevent me from effective communication and expression.

I will no longer cooperate with – and thus effectively ASSIST – in the marxist takeover of our culture!!

A perfect example: within my short lifetime, in my earliest memories the proper term for black people was “Negro” (singular) or “Negroes” (plural) – which is an Anglicization of the Spanish “negro” (color black) or “Los Negros” — translated literally meaning “The Blacks” – ie “black people.” The Sainted Martin Luther King Junior used it, as did everyone else at the time.

By the time I started school, it was “colored” – and this held for some short time before it became “black!”

“Black” was widely adopted — “black power!” “Black Panthers” – even the slogan “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL” proliferated like wildfire.

At some point in the last few decades, “black” too became unacceptable, and the widespread demand to use the term “African-American” was made. I must admit that I had a serious problem with this for a number of reasons…

First, anyone claiming anything before “AMERICAN” IMHO isn’t fit to call themselves AN AMERICAN!! <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American&quot; Presidents Theodore (“Teddy”) Roosevelt agreed, by the way, saying

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism….a hyphenated American is not an American at all… The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities…each at heart feeling more sympathy with [those of their] nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic… There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.”

Likewise, President Woodrow Wilson regarded “hyphenated Americans” with suspicion, saying,

“Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready.”

Then there’s the simple fact that it’s idiotic to use seven syllables to make a point when one is FAR MORE ADEQUATE AND ACCURATE!
      I’ve had more than one black coworker whose ancestry was from the west Indies – and man would they get **UPSET** if you *dared* refer to them as “African(hyphen)*ANYTHING* – which was pretty much the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back for me…

It is UTTERLY LUDICROUS to expect me to memorize the ancestry of every person I meet so that I can decide which adjective I’m permitted to use in their hearing!

Besides: “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!” – RIGHT??!!

/RANT — SORRY!

Bottom line: I truly believe that those responsible for inventing and spreading the memes that lead us to this sick, screwed-up place (MAY THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!) knew what they were doing and did it on purpose. They *NEED* us to feel uncomfortable around black people, *NEED* us to be afraid of offending and thus just avoid interactions with them… It’s the oldest strategy in the book: DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!

And it’s LONG PAST TIME we simply REFUSE TO PLAY ALONG!!

6. StephUF says:

This post says it all.

7. sybilj says:

Joan Foster Today, 6:52 AM Post #1462

We now live in a time of effective Racial Temper Tantrums. Facts don’t matter. Like brats in the grocery store with a harried Mom…these Race Pimps scream till a weary nation gives them their way.

GZ is on trial for saving his own life. He is on trial for “profiling” a Black teenager…unseen before in the neighborhood….when that neighborhood was under seige from Black teen thugs.

It hurts the AA community to have us soeak of the crime statistics involving so many Black youth…so we are silenced by the “SHUT-UP” word: RACIST! too many cannot control their own children so their answer is to demand we tolerate crime and deny the problem.

It’s OUR FAULT for seeing the color of the criminals.

BRATS (Blacks-Rejecting-Any-Truthful-Statistics) shut down the reality of the problems in their community by demanding that we deny them. To “watch” is “to profile” and that can bring Federal charges. Race Pimps can drag GZ into court but they cannot muzzle the truth with their tactics forever.

8. Omar says:

Thank the Lord above for folks like the treepers and Joan Forster!!
    I just read this quote on an email and wondered if Samuel Clemmons knew just how right he was:

“If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the
    newspaper, you’re misinformed.” Mark Twain

9. cajunkelly says:

Samuel Clemmons mirrors my current despair. The sheer complicity of the MSM shakes me to my core and is the fodder for my worry that my country can survive this current socialist onslaught.

WHY doesn’t the “99 percenters” see the hypocrisy in so very many members of the MSM and librul politics screeching about “the evil rich” when they themselves are members of the one percent?

It boggles the mind.

10. cookbook says:

The media and many trying to rationalize Zimmerman’s arrest continue to argue that Martin punching someone in the head is not a big deal, and that a beating is not grounds to use deadly force to save your own life. This article is from Slate and is very good at showing how deadly fistfights can be and “most fistfight deaths are the result of massive internal bleeding from repeated blows, often after the victim has been knocked down or unconscious”.

• myopiafree says:

It is possible to kill with your bare hands – if you want to. As soon at TM smashed GZ face with his fist – GZ was under a death threat. GZ had no idea what was going on. You can’t just ASSUME this guy just wants to beat my head for a while (because he has “anger issues”) You have to assume that 1) He might be crazy. 2) He might be armed 3) might lose consiousness – then that would be “it”, and 4) If I don’t act (after 45 seconds) I’m dead. Huckabee had Alan Dershowitz on tonight (Sunday). He states that Corey is acting illegally. I agree. Corey is totally out of control. I hope someone posts that interview. I hope some judge understands Dershowitz’s evaluation, and throw’s Corey’s illegal screed out the window.

• tara says:

Yes, punching someone in the head is not a big deal, but getting out of your car makes you a racist killer.

• James Crawford says:

Praise Slate for posting the actual statistics for homicides committed with “personal weapons”, aka fist and feet. The absolute number as well as percentage used to be far higher back in the 1990s before murder rates suddenly decreased. The number increases considerably if you include strangulations. It should be noted that women, children and the elderly who are murderred are far less likely to be killed with guns. The FBI stats on rape victims who are murderred by their attacker is particularly telling.

The fact that TM continued the assault after GZ was down eliminates any doubt in my mind that GZ was in reasonable fear for his life. The continued assault also discredits any assertion that TM was acting in self defense.

11. no2liberals says:

What a wonderfully lucid comment by Joan Forster.

I have to admit when I first glanced at the acronym in the title, I thought of Brak.

12. MRM says:

Just as I’ve always found Affirmative Action to be disgustingly condescending, I feel the same way about the subject matter addressed here. It is – to me, anyway – the height of real “racism” to buy into a mindset that says that black people – by their very nature – are not capable of understanding facts, of actual reasoning, of critical thinking…. That, again by their very nature, they are only capable of rioting and throwing violent tantrums when they perceive an “injustice”. The blacks I know personally are not like this – and I’m sure the rest of the readers here know many blacks who likewise are just like anyone else .. living their lives, raising their families, going about their business. Why we have, as a nation, allowed oversized 3 year olds to control the agenda is beyond me. But, like any parent with an out of control 3 year old knows, the situation will not correct itself. Manners, appropriate behaviour, civilized ways of dealing with things must be taught. If not by parents, then by society. Because it’s not “fair” (or just) to the rest of the civilized people to allow uncivilized behaviour to rule.

• MRM says:

btw – I’m certainly not saying that those of us at the Treehouse embrace this attitude – but rather, it’s the idea pushed and promoted by the MSM and the race baiters – including Holder with all his high and mighty “Americans are cowards” blah, blah, blah about race.

13. CTDAR says:

Thx for posting this SD, Foster really nails what it feels like these days.
    Enough is enough.

14. CTDAR says:

Evidence tapes of witnesses,
    O’Mara & Chump on on Geraldo now

• jordan2 says:

Notice how O’Mara gently spanked Crump and reminded him of attorney ethics. Then he remained silent to Geraldo’s questions about the evidence.

Crump ignored him. How pathetic.

15. CTDAR says:

Geez I don’t which is worse listening to the garbage coming out of chumps mouth or trying to figure out what he is saying in his mangled English.

• MRM says:

Thanks for the heads up, CTDAR – as nauseating as it was to watch, I did kind of enjoy the end, where Chump decided to agree with OMara that we shouldn’t be trying the case in the media. Funny how earlier in the segment, when he was the only one talking, he was fine with it…. stupid hypocrite.

• CTDAR says:

Best part was when Geraldo cut off chump’s mic who was trying to get last word in after G had given it to OMara.
        night & day the difference of these 2 lawyers intellect.

16. myopiafree says:

SUBJECT: WILL THERE BE RACE RIOTS – IF GZ IS FOUND INNOCENT BY SELF DEFENSE?
    ++++++++
    This is such a beautiful quote.
    By William Murray, 1st Earl of Mansfield{
    “Let Justice Be Done, Though The Heavens May Fall”
    ~Fiat justitia, ruat coelum.~

• howie says:

My worry is about the Jury. Look what happened to the Anthony Jurors. They had to go in to hiding. This is an all out assault on the Jury system. Will there be a bounty on Jurors too? Or witnesses? The Florida State Government is not protecting us.

17. Herb Martin says:

Crump on Geraldo (Fox News) used the ‘You can’t blame a rape victim for wearing a shirt skirt’ analogy to Geraldo’s public claims that if Martin hadn’t been wearing a hoody it wouldn’t have happened.

Now, I don’t buy that as a reason — if that were the only ’cause’ then Zimmerman would likely be guilty — but the odd thing is that Crump completely missed the irony that the same analogy can be used to explain that Zimmerman has a perfect right to exit his vehicle, walk after Martin, even talk to him.

It still doesn’t give Martin the right to attack Zimmerman nor to continue to beat him to death against the sidewalk.

18. Debi Temple says:

I have always said that I would rather be historically accurate than politically correct anyday!!

19. krddurham says: