Paging Team Romney…. Please report to the testicular fortitude room

Don’t be a doofus, hit back…. And edit this to run against Axelrod ASAP…. Thanks.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Paging Team Romney…. Please report to the testicular fortitude room

1. ZurichMike says:

I am guessing that Romney is holding his cards until he has to play them. The electorate is not tuned in to Election Day 2012 yet. For example, a recent poll on Yahoo! (yeah, not scientific, but certainly indicative) said that over 50% of those responding did not know who Paul Ryan is, although he’s been in the news for a long, long time, and recently as a possible VP candidate. This means few are paying attention to politics unless they are political junkies like us.. The vast electorate will sit up and take notice after Labor Day (as usual), at which time I expect Team Romney to unleash a media barrage against Obama that will make Romney’s primary stuff look like amateur hour on youtube.

• Sharon says:

I hope so. I surely do hope so. I’m feeling slightly hysterical here–but I’m thinking Romney must beat the crap out of the North American Dictator without ever mussing up his own hair. I bet he can. Just betcha.

• howie says:

I hope he has a plan to bypass the media. The way to win now is the Halsey Strategy in the Pacific in WW2. The media is just the Obama Super Pac.

• g8rmom7 says:

Why are people giving Romney so much credit? I heard all this stuff with McCain as well…”I bet he’s got a plan”, “he’s just holding his cards close to his chest until the right time”…and then honestly, was there anything for impotent than his campaign.

I have been worried about Romney as our nominee all along and I have seen nothing that is making me feel any better about our chances. I hope I’m wrong. Believe me, I pray every day I am.

• ZurichMike says:

Look at what Romney did to fellow Republicans — the attack ads were merciless. He is in this to win, and will pull out the stops when it’s time, IMHO.

• g8rmom7 says:

I hope you’re right…it takes a lot of fortitude to go after the young half-black Prince. It’s one thing to attack a religious “zealot” like Santorum, or an older established Republican like Gingrich with a fair amount of baggage…but being just as cut throat against THE ONE is not going to get him the same amount of praise. He needs to be ruthless…I just don’t see it.

2. John Galt says:

Romney bumper sticker:

Romney: At least he’s not Obama

3. barnslayer says:

Romney…. take off the mittens and get some blood on your knuckles!

4. Enough says:

Mit would be great. He is smart…he has answered questions regarding foreign policy….he has a business mind that we need right now. And it would be all that much greater if he tapped Christie for the veep position.

• barnslayer says:

I think Christie should stay in NJ. I don’t see him as any help in beating oblamer. I also don’t like his kissing arab ass.