INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!

The Treehouse is under attack.

Quick summary…

• Network connections and files of moderators have been hacked into today, including Twitter accounts, laptops, etc.

• Sequential virus attacks have hindered communication from moderators to the extent of having problems posting comments and replying to e-mails.

• The enemy is apparently swarming.   We appreciate the affirmation.

• If the site goes down, you’ll find us.  We’ll find you.

If you are a Treeper who trusts the Admins, put the word WOLVERINES in a reply below if you want to give us permission/request that we capture your personal  e-mail.  Then, if the site goes down, reconstruction will be simpler.

Posting this in haste just for a heads up.

Meet at the Old Mill: We Ride At Dawn

WOLVERINES!!!

I’m not sure if this addition will even break through the wall, but I’ll try and add my $.02….

As soon as President Obama took to the Rose Garden and publically adopted Trayvon Martin, I knew things were going to be horrible. When the President attaches the credibility of his office onto a cause, the cause must be defended at all costs. ALL COSTS. In essence, regardless of how many lies and manipulations are placed into the narrative, as soon as the Office Of The POTUS steps in, multiple concentric circles of protection automatically appear.

Those who constructed the false narrative are inside the protective circles; With a carefully chosen sacrifical guard placed at the door to each individual barrier completely prepared to fall on his/her sword and stop any further discovery or truth. It is just how it works.

Had POTUS not gotten involved the information gathered to this point would have destroyed the guise created by the parties who constructed the falsehoods. We have thrown enough Truth at this to feed normal media cycles. However, this is not a normal media cycle.

Not only is the Office of The President at risk of embarassment and horrible optics, leaving them wide open to ridicule in an election year, but a vast consortium of insider power players have also attached themselves. From Hollywood moguls, to academic elites, to Civil Rights leaders, and MASSIVE powerful organizations within the construct of the political sphere.

The collective reputations of the Congressional Black Caucus, The Democrat National Committee, The Rainbow Coalition, The NAACP, The Department of Justice, etc. are all on the line by their intentional affiliation and advocacy. These are massive influential organizations with major interest in the chosen false narrative leading to an outcome of non-embarassment.

With that in mind, it is not entirely surprising to find a concerted effort underway to shut us down. WE HAVE BECOME THE RISK.

However, we will not back down. Regardless of outcome we will NOT back down.

Wolverines !

/SD

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

360 Responses to INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!

1. stellap says:

This post is really from all of the moderators, though my name is on it. We all are in this together!

2. sentenza says:

Wolverines!

3. Joel says:

Okay, wolverines it is. I expected this sooner, but…

4. texan59 says:

WOLVERINES!

jihad homegrown blizzard assho!es

5. barnslayer says:

I take it as a complement. The liberal cyber-nazis won’t bother if they ain’t scared of you. They’re scared and should be.

6. texan59 says:

Is this the guy? I’ll get him!!!! 👿

Photobucket

7. mre777 says:

Wolverines

8. Roscoe P. Soultrane says:

Ok, I get all of that, but why the picture of Moochelle?

9. WOLVERINES!
    Hey cyber-punks, no hard feelin’s; gimme a kiss.
    Photobucket

10. g8rmom7 says:

Oh geesh, again? Wolverines…sundance and a few others know how to find me. 🙂

11. g8rmom7 says:

FWIW, the first time I logged in a few minutes ago, it said Google Chrome couldn’t find it, but I clicked on it again, and got here.

12. loopyloo305 says:

Wolverines!!! God bless!

13. Omar says:

I know I haven’t commented much…but I’ve been reading a lot. Please find me!
    WOLVERINES!

14. Ms. Tee says:

Wolverines

::runs back to bunker::

15. cookbook says:

Still here.

16. reginaszooworld says:

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!

17. Dude says:

WOLVERINES indeed.

18. James Crawford says:

Wolverines!,

I am not much good for Cyber Warfare. If you need someone who favors a bolt action, .50 BMG at 1,000 meters, I am you man. (nailed am Elk some years back that was 950 meters and running)

• Sharon says:

You are exactly what is needed in certain situations. We know that Cyber Warfare is just a pimple on the butt of the real problem. (Grunt or Tex can put that in gunslingin’ lingo for ya—just let me step away abit………) —-ok/covering ears……

19. THIS…
    Photobucket
    will not stand!

20. See! Sundance already has the bastids on the run.
    Photobucket

21. tdmoeller says:

…Right now I’ve got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: “the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall”, “john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache”.

Wolverines!!!!

• Sharon says:

I love that avatar.

• barnslayer says:

“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor”
      WOLVERINES!!!

• M Simon says:

“Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor”
        WOLVERINES!!!

D day is coming when they will regret their inhumanity.

• BlueStateRepub says:

Lea Thompson’s final scene at Partisan Rock STILL gets me all VERKLEMPT after all these years. “In the early days of World War III, guerillas – mostly children – placed the names of their lost upon this rock. They faught here alone and gave their lives so that this nation should not perish from the earth.”

22. txwolf says:

Ditto…WOLVERINES!

23. Y’all know I’m in. 🙂

Wolverines!

24. Sharon says:

Re-read up at top—Sundance got through with an add to the post………

25. conservalicious says:

WOLVERINES!!!

26. jd says:

oh geeze, I seriously hope the hackers didn’t come from one of the links I dropped. Unfortunately I know all too well how angry and childish they get when their world view is challenged.

Please notice how they can’t argue with anything said here, they’re only “rebuttal” is to silence. Another thing, I *believe* that there are criminal consequences from hacking and destroying websites nowadays, so don’t forget to call the police when you get time.

27. WeeWeed says:

Y’all keep us sane, too. Just sayin’….. Wolverines!!!

28. zane says:

Wolverines!

Backed up by a couple of pissed off Longhorns.

29. CTDAR says:

Yo Wolverines!!

30. drkate says:

WOLVERINES. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

31. CTDAR says:

Ps I’ve packed gallons of water, pb & j sandwiches and deviled eggs for all!

32. tara says:

WOLVERINES!

33. TXMom says:

WOLVERINES! I don’t converse much, but this is still my tree family! Bring it, a-holes.

• Sharon says:

Hi, there! Glad to have you on board!

• Ad rem says:

Hi TXMom….long time no see! 😀

• TXMom says:

Hi, Sharon and Ad Rem! I slip in on the high branch and enjoy a sip of coffee and a bite of bacon every mornin’. Patriots for Truth, I’m with ya’ll!

• BlueStateRepub says:

Could it be TXMom from the old Hillbuzz days?

• Yes, many of us first met each other at that site. When the site’s owner became abusive, many of us left and started a new site. And when one of the admins at that new site got upset and deleted the blog, Sundance started up “The Last Refuge”… the Conservative Treehouse. You may recognize several of us from the old HB site, but we usually don’t like to spell out the site by name.

• BlueStateRepub says:

itooktheredpill…good to see you again!!! Sorry, I didn’t know I shouldn’t name the site, not sure why but I won’t do it again.

• No worries, Blue! It’s not a big deal (I think). I believe they’re just trying to avoid putting the name out there to show up in google searches and direct traffic there. Kev gets enough attention as it is!

• No worries. The bottom line is that many of us believe that KD, the “owner” of HB, has acted fraudulently and maliciously towards some of our community members, and we don’t want to give him any additional traffic. Early on, we liked his writing, but when we spotted inconsistencies in his narrative, he went on the offensive instead of trying to defend his apparent fraud.

I’m glad that you found your way here. Welcome!

• The Tundra PA says:

RP and others, thank you SO MUCH for laying down this bit of history on the tree’s roots. I’ve been hangin’ in the branches for a while now, but never knew the M4U part. I was over on HB, what, 2 years ago? and absolutely loved reading Sundance’s comments. And then it all went to Helena Handbasket (not you, Auntie, just stepping gently around the moderation genie) with Kev’s huge ego issues and the big empty hole when so many now-Treepers departed. What joy to later discover the Treehouse and so many familiar voices! Just the best!!

Oh yeah, and before I forget, WOLVERINESWOLVERINESWOLVERINESWOLVERINES… Please find me if TSHTF…I’m so late to this party, I just hope it registers somewhere.

• Sharon says:

Oh, we will find you, Tundra. Gotcha right now….. 😉

The moderation genie is really very, very dulcet agreeable when the smoke of battle gets thick. Fire at will.

• TXMom says:

Yes! BlueState, were you with us when we left and started up Mostly4US because the site’s owner “disappeared” for months? M4US lasted for a little over a year and then we found these good people at Last Refuge.

• BlueStateRepub says:

Hi TXMom – so good to see you again my fellow patriot! I well remember the skullduggery at HB, I was there on the front lines when KD pulled his disappearing act and I was one of the first to flee to M4U when the new owners of HB didn’t have a clue what they had bought and turned it into another useless aggregator site. M4U seemed to be dying and some guy named PistolPete just took the whole thing over and wouldn’t let anyone else post anything without his constant “But I already mentioned that in my roundup” as if anyone ASKED him to do a roundup and as if that meant NO ONE ELSE besides him was allowed to have an opinion.

Then when PP started getting all suicidal one day on top of everything else, I was pretty much “I’m outta here!!!”

Found this site thanks to the outstanding Trayvon Martin posts by sundancecracker. Whoever s/he is, s/he is the best journalist in America today!

• tnwahm says:

We’ve had to follow crumbs many a time to stay connected. Loved M4US. Did you know that Pistol Pete has landed at Polination?

Wolverines!

34. hdfb007 says:

WOLVERINES !!!!!!

35. Dude says:

I’ve always been a little hesitant posting a link to the Treehouse for fear of inviting unwanted company. It IS a refuge, and a breath of fresh air, after battling with the insane masses on the rest of the internet and in life. A place where “Truth has no agenda.” What kind of people want to hide the truth? The people The more I think about it, the more I want to be a person that tells the truth rather than try to shut everyone that tells a truth that doesn’t benefit my agenda. Truth should be the agenda. It becomes more and more apparent that the people that want to hide the truth are only doing so for selfish motives and their agenda involves no truth at all. I know we all know these things, but sometimes it just feels good to profess the obvious.

• Ad rem says:

Standing AMEN! 😉

• CTDAR says:

Ya, kinda wish the pinocchio story would hold true for liars or maybe like when sunlight hits vampires liars would go poof too.

• Hey Dude, don’t worry…. We’ve been down this road before when our Treehouse went boom. We can reconstitute quickly.

You just reminded me….. It is one of the main reasons I keep telling people NOTHING on this site is proprietary by me. Nothing. Anything I write, post, etc can be used by anyone, at anytime, in any format, and they don’t need to provide a citation either. The more the TRUTH is out there, the less evil can manipulate it.

So if there is stuff you like, feel free to capture it just in case we get crashed again.

Wolverines ! “I’m your Huckleberry”.. 😉

• MRM says:

Bravo….. and Wolverines!

36. jodark says:

Wolverines.

37. Drew Shotwell says:

Wolverines!

38. John Galt says:

Dee Dee has her shields up:

“@x_fashionobsess’s account is protected.
    Only confirmed followers have access to @x_fashionobsess’s Tweets and complete profile. Click the “Follow” button to send a follow request.”

39. mkm19602000 says:

wolverines Damn it!

40. zauber says:

Now you see why I use a dummy email address just for this – ain’t the first time I’ve been had and my email address compromised. Usually it’s the Chinese marketers, but considering who’s in the White House that may not be that far off…

41. CTDAR says:

barnslayer u still up & watching Rangers game? 1-1 & still goin on; just finished double OT & bout to go to a 3rd OT.
    My feet & legs hurt!

42. Auntie Lib says:

Been on the road all day, so just stopped in for a quick update…. Hang in there and fight the good fight. I’ll check in when I can, but this is the week from he!! – hosting 3 CLE classes for lawyers in three different cities (one down, 2 to go), conducting 1 training class for 40 on Friday and putting on a statewide, all-day conference for 200 on Saturday. Don’t lose me since I’ll be semi-awol – WOLVERINES!!!

43. WOLVERINES!
    Remember Pearl Harbor!
    Tora! Tora! Tora!
    (I’m so confused) 🙄

• Hi, Tilda! I haven’t been around as much the last few days… I’ve been busy on the homefront, and out of town several weekends. I hope you are doing well. If you don’t mind my asking, who did you vote for in the PA primary?

• Don’t mind at all.

I actually didn’t vote, for the first time in a long time.I actually drove right by my polling place while running errands and just couldn’t bring myself to do it. None of my local/state reps were being primaried and I was just so “Meh.”

The PA primaries are so late, it’s stupid.

But if I had voted, I would have voted for Romney.

• I’ll be voting for Santorum on Tuesday. Romney doesn’t need my vote, and Santorum was closest to representing my viewpoint.

• Ad rem says:

I was all in for Santorum as well….. 😦

• texan59 says:

Our primary here in TX is 5/29. Guess my pick for POTUS ain’t worth a spit. Go Ted Cruz tho!

• Ad rem says:

I would have been proud to vote for Rick Perry too. 😉

• texan59 says:

😉

• minpin says:

You can’t get any luckier than Rick Perry and Ted Cruz texan. Here in the VA primary, I had the choice of Romney and Paul, so I chose not to be a part of the less than 4% that got out of bed that morning. No primary for my Rep. ever, so I’ll be leaving that vote blank in Nov. Just can’t do Eric Cantor. Not great choices for Senate, but I’ll vote Allen to take the Senate away from old Harry.

44. ZurichMike says:

Wolverines!

And remember, if you’re getting flak, it means you’re over the target!

45. I’m going to put this on the Wednesday open thread, but I think it belongs here, too!

Obama Is a Big-Time Law Violator

46. redgrandma says:

Been so stressed with work lately haven’t been commenting anywhere much lately, but I haven’t missed a single post on this issue Sundance. Catch up before i turn in for the night. You are the best.

I’m definitely with the Wolverines!

47. Let’s not forget Aussie. She’s in the middle of moving, I believe.

Comments are closed.