diminishing…

I’ve got to be open with you all about something.  Something that up to now I had only shared with the administrators of this site.    Last year, I was borderline ready to throw in the proverbial towel.

When the establishment Republicans in both the House of Representatives and the Senate pressured the conservatives in both houses to concede on the raising of the debt limit, I was beyond frustrated.    The final straws were John McCain calling us extremist hobbits, and followed two days later by Rep. Allen West calling us “childish”.   All because we just wanted them to stop spending.   STOP SPENDING.   Just. Stop. Spending.

Now we face over $16.4 TRILLION in current deficit and factoring in Social Security and Medicare and our total debt now reaches over $120 TRILLION.   That’s $189,000 for every man, woman and child alive today.   And when you factor in who is actually working, and who is actually paying taxes it equates to over $567,000 per worker in the United States.   Yeah, that’s right.

Each working taxpayer is now on the hook for over half a million dollars each.

Let. That. Sink. In.

Now you want me to swallow Romney.?

Aint.  Gonna. Happen. !!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to diminishing…

1. WeeWeed says:

Wolverines!!

2. G8rmom7 says:

Well I know for a fact, Newt will have four votes in Florida tomorrow. My in-laws sent in their absentee ballots for Newt already and my hub and I are going to vote for him tomorrow. It’s frustrating that this is pretty much all I can do.

3. barnslayer says:

Something I learned from Rush years ago. If your opposition ignores you it’s because you are not a threat. You don’t matter. But when they launch attack after vile attack it’s cause you’ve got them worried. The more worried they get the nastier the attacks. Well, it’s looks to me like they’re pretty darn worried alright. We just have to keep up the pressure. We’ve got no choice but to see this through.
    Wolverines!

4. MRM says:

We cannot give up or give in. The stakes are way too high… Wolverines!!!

5. Avram says:

No, ain’t gonna happen. The DC-Wall Street-Crony Capitalist-Elite Media establishment is capable only of destroying the economy and undermining liberty. They are as dumb, out-of-touch, cynical, and arrogant as were the pre-revolutionary French and Russian aristocracies. And Mittens is a member of that establishment. Conservative commentators like George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Ann Coulter, etc. etc. ad nauseum don’t get it. Gingrich is not perfect but that doesn’t matter. He has become the vessel of a Jacksonian populist-conservative wave that is the last, best hope for preserving the U.S.A., which remains “the last, best hope of earth.”

6. Ad rem says:

They’ll be on QE10 and still beggin’ for more…….bastids!
    Photobucket

7. stellap says:

I’m watching an episode of “The Michigan Experience”, about our participation in the Civil War. My great-grandfather, Amos Hurd, my great-grandfather, Jacob Ziegle, and my grand great uncle, Nathan Hurd, fought in that war, and were members of the GAR. My uncle, Allan Hurd, fought on the Somme in WWI. My brother, Robert, served on the USS Comfort in the South Pacific in WWII. My cousins fought in Korea, and in Vietnam. I can’t give up. They didn’t.

8. cjmartel says:

As time goes on more people will begin to realize the only man who can be trusted is Ron Paul. No Baggage, no BS, no PC, just the facts and a burning love of liberty and yes, he can win. What is happening is that the MSM has everyone convinced he can’t win, so even conservatives shy away, I won’t, and by the time this is done, most Americans, at least those with more than two brain cells to rub together, will see the light. No more settling for the lesser of two evils, it is time to PROTECT our Constitution!

9. ZurichMike says:

U.S. tax revenue: $ 2,170,000,000,000
    Federal budget: $ 3,820,000,000,000
    New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
    National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
    Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000

Remove 8 zeros and pretend the numbers are household finances:
    Annual family income: $ 21,700
    Money the family spent: $ 38,200
    New debt on the credit card: $ 16,500
    Outstanding balance on the credit card: $ 142,710
    Total budget cuts: $ 385

Congress must go. All of them.